Speaker 1: The volume and they look good. They look good. The Celtics, they gave one a lot go away. Forty five miss threes.
Speaker 2: Jaylen Brown seven of twenty one of ten from three, Jason Tatum seven of twenty three or fifteen from three. Derrick White six of eighteen five or sixteen for three. Brazingis played thirteen minutes. He was dealing with some injuries. The forty five miss threes are more than the Knicks shot threes. The Knicks had been over ten versus top three teams this season. They're undefeated against them in the playoffs. I don't get the Celtics. I don't remer me if the Celtics on. I don't like watching them play because all they do is gonna come down to jack up threes.
Speaker 1: Now, I watched last night Jason Tatum.
Speaker 2: Jason Tatum shot a three, he got the rebound, shot another three. Somebody else got the rebound, kicked it to it, he shot another three. Guess what they got to rebound again? I give you one more gift. What you think he did? Ryan when he got the ball back shot a three? How about this here? How about this old Joe the Celtics shot had shot the ball twenty times in the third quarter.
Speaker 1: Nineteen of them was threes.
Speaker 2: Hey, at what point in time do you say, Ryan, you know, hey, hey, how about rewort a Missoula.
Speaker 1: Time about hey, real, give me a full? I want a full?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but hey, guys, come on, let's run a second. Let's get something going to the basket. I got a question though, uncle and Ryan. Yeah, they just want an NBA championship.
Speaker 1: Doing what last year? Shooting what? Yeah? That was last year.
Speaker 2: Okay, But this year they had a record, They had a great They had the best record in these if I'm not correct, right, no Calves record.
Speaker 1: They had the second best recorded by doing what shoot what?
Speaker 2: But the but here's the thing, oh Joe in the postseason, yea, you pay for that. You see what happened. You plew the Knicks out. You had a twenty point Oh Joe, you had a twenty point lead. Yeah, a twenty point lead. They struggle and you keep you at what point in time you say, hey, man, man with them Miss Twelvey, things in the row, hold on, you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to get anything going to the basket.
Speaker 2: Everybody was missing. It wasn't just it wasn't it wasn't just one person. Nobody was hitting.
Speaker 1: Let's see twenty five forty one.
Speaker 2: So Jason Tatum, Jaylen Brown and Derrick where was ten for forty one.
Speaker 1: From the three? Let me challenge you do right now? Go ahead. You talked about Missoula, but the first person you talked about was who Jay Tatum? Right? Tatum?
Speaker 3: Your best player as the green light to take the basketball, get on the helbow, Paul his own number and go one on one and go make him play now. Granted, MIKEL. Bridges is a dog. Okay o g is a dog New York, the NBA. If you can't be Michael Bridges.
Speaker 2: The NBA mckela dog though, I don't care if you're alibi.
Speaker 1: What are the toughest dogs in the Turkish region? I don't care if you don't go whatever dog, I don't wonder what dog you want? You want to file after the bable?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: How? Whatever dog you want?
Speaker 2: You cannot be the face of the NBA if you're telling me that, because you tell me what face in the NBA couldn't go get it regardless of who was guarded.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing you're right for, JT. Don't get the ball and don't make her play.
Speaker 3: Give me kel Bridges his love, you know, and you're right when you're saying that you gotta go make a play.
Speaker 1: He's gotta don't get his shot off in that moment.
Speaker 3: Now, in terms of the series, I don't know where you guys stand on this show.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you jumped on the mix. I don't know if you listen.
Speaker 2: Hey, Rock, I don't have no horse in the race coming out of the East. I'm a Heat fan. I'm so so so I'm.
Speaker 3: Said, Okay, said Okay, said, well, your head off because I want to read this to you. And then this jumped out to me the most when you talk about the Knicks, and I'm happy for when the Knicks are good.
Speaker 1: It's good for basketball.
Speaker 3: To cal Bridges fifty one minutes, Oh Gee, forty six minutes, Brunson forty four minutes, Josh Are forty five minutes. You can't win like that against the Celtics because the Celtics forty four, forty five, forty four for Jason Tatum, Derek White and Jaln Brown. They're gonna take a rest, They're gonna get breaks, right, They've been conditioned to have their breaks during the season, hence why their record wasn't like that. They were the second in the East where they talented enough to be the first. Come on Fellas absolutely, so these are the times they have to turn it off. Give New York some credit, then, J three Jayalen brought some some credit. You talking about don't oh, don't have it.
Speaker 1: That ain't no bay dog. I know he little yeah man, I love that. I love his game. He get it, boy.
Speaker 3: Their their top five, New York's top five in the Celtics top five they even out. But when you get down and you talk about rest, when you talk about how hard it was for you to get there, and you talk about minutes and wear and tear, I'm gonna give Boston that edge at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: But town wise, you can go like this. You go like this.
Speaker 2: Because five because when you look at it, Michael Bridges can play defense. O g can play defense. Josh Hart can play defense. So if you look at the three offensive weapons, So if you go J. T. Jb uh Derrick White right now with.
Speaker 1: You, and so now you got cat. That cat is not no.
Speaker 2: On the defensive, but he can pull their big Now it'll be interesting to see what Prezingas brings back to the table because he only played thirteen minutes and they're different team when Prazingis is healthy and when he's on the floor doing what he's doing because he can shoot the three, he can run the floor, he can protect the rims. So now you they don't really play him, and they do some him and Al Horford, but you know Al gonna give you great production on the defensive end. He can get big threes. I thought Holiday did a great job yesterday. And you see just about every time down the floor, Holiday would take him, then Derrick White would take him, then JB get a little him. So they tried to wear him down. They're trying to wear it down and go ahead, go ahead, Ryan, what you're thinking about this in Chann telling if I'm wrong with this. I've always felt like the keys to the Celtics.
Speaker 3: Was Jew Holiday, and I feel like in those moments, obviously I'm calling those two guys out Jew Holidays in my apologies. He's good enough to him Bonn and got the ball, and I feel like when he is on he changes their team. He's a guy you can't match up with because when you go through the scouting report. Do you think about prussing Tatum off the off the three front line, umping on the leak side, not Lady Danylon Brown, bully you to his right hand. Those are the common sense plays. But Jew Holiday is the guy who can put you in jail. He's a big guard, Chad, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Take you under knee and you can't help. You know the Bowl Like when Boula State was good you, Chad, he was like you wan on one, I got Curry. I can't leave. You want on what I got Kway Thompson. I can't leave. They shoot the three may need not like Golden State.
Speaker 3: Obviously statistically they're better or they've hit more threes. But you can't help. So if I'm Jew Holiday, what Brunson in jail? You ain't got gards with me? Matter fact, I love Josh. Ain't the way Josh hotguards me.
Speaker 1: Put him in jail. If the health hums, you could move to basketball.
Speaker 3: So I think if there's more of a focus with Jew Holiday in his minutes offensively, I think he's the guy that really gets that going.
Speaker 2: I think the key last night for the Knicks was o g because he would Yeah, he played unbelievably. You know, you look, you better have a big lead and clutch time if you're gonna beat the Knicks, because that little left handed joker Brunson. Oh, he gonna get his points now, he's gonna he gonna hear the three. He gonna get to his mini or he gonna you're gonna follow me, he gonna go to the free throw line.
Speaker 1: But he you better have a substantial lead. Yeah. But if and I hate.
Speaker 2: Saying clutch because it wouldn't be clutch time if the game is more than five points in the last five minutes. But boy, every shot hell, I thought he wanted the regulation because the ball did everything but going too when he he went to the basket and as he went over ass or outstretched or outstretched arm.
Speaker 1: But I do think the Celtics.
Speaker 2: I think the Celtics make right tomorrow at and win that game.
Speaker 1: Who whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 3: Soyo, So you still you're not gonna go to our old school.
Speaker 2: So so you still think you got the Salesans to win the series? Yes, I do, Ryan, you got the Sells to win the series?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, think for what I said, it's two many minutes for New York. Okay, got Blake, They're gonn run out of gas.
Speaker 3: Here's this though, and this is my thing kind of with the Celtics, and I think this was this was this was an ego driven move.
Speaker 1: With all due respect to Missoula and those guys.
Speaker 3: So, Chad, when you first got in the league and you saw one on a one and you have one on a one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what? What did you expect? Every single time? I expected the ball to come?
Speaker 3: Jalen Brunson came off from pigg and roll Hubris one through five, switch all he had Al Horford barbecue.
Speaker 1: Chicken, stop doing it? Stop your chicken? What Chad? At what point did they realize, don't leave on your alone? You Chad darnsing, don't leave chat don't leave him alone. Don't leave him alone. Don't leave j Brunton alone. But that's what he got. That's what the great on was gonna do.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me find out, Hey, oh Joe, just like anything, Yes, you find out you got the hook up at the store.
Speaker 1: Hey man, you know such and such a hook he up at the store. What you're gonna do. You're gonna go down You're gonna go down there.
Speaker 2: Hey man, look here, you keep calling, what did a man do against the Lakers?
Speaker 1: He kept calling, give me Luca, give me Ruie. No, no, no, no, no, no, I ain't. I ain't trying to get Vanderbilt. I ain't trying to get finished. Hey, give give me one of the That's what you do.
Speaker 2: You find the week you finally fish and you don't let him off the hook. I got to bring you into I gotta get you in the boat. And that's what and that's what they did. And you see what brought you see what bro the Knicks did. They went to that picking roll and every time I know al Al played great defense, but Alan's not staying in front of Dreyler brothers. He gonna get to that step back or you're gonna do the heavy and get you back until you.
Speaker 1: Got a choice. I got something. I got something you don't want to hear right now? Were that? So?
Speaker 3: If I'm New York and I'm TIBs and I say, how do I win this series?
Speaker 1: How do I win this series? Pray, I'm gonna say something you don't want to know. Paul Anthony Towns.
Speaker 3: Prl Anthony Towns is somebody that New York is giving me.
Speaker 1: That Boston would struggle to match up with ste fourteen twenty.
Speaker 3: He's a plus eight thirty one minutes, good solid game, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't be a foul trouble chat chat Am I am I wrong by saying it?
Speaker 2: Because if I'm New York, hold on, I'm I'm I'm get ready to ask you which car Anthony towns you talk about? You talk about the one that's gonna be in the blocking in the post. You're gonna talk about being the block of the post because you don't want back probably with him shooting the three which car at these towns.
Speaker 3: If he gets his mind made up. Yeah, I don't think Boston can now for Zingis is got size, They got some bodies they can throw at him. But he's the guy that you go like, like I'm telling you from the Celtics standpoint, they're gonna.
Speaker 1: We don't want to see him on the block.
Speaker 3: We don't want to see him driving, We don't we We gotta get him a brother. You have to attack him and pick and roll. You gotta spread the floor and get him off the floor and get him in foul trouble. But if you can go at him, I mean he played thirty one minutes. That's an X factor if I'm New York and starts to take over, because I know I got Brunson.
Speaker 1: You know I got Bronson. I know Og is hooping on. Josh Hart Gonna be there when you need him. Parl.
Speaker 3: Anthony Towns is a guy who can sway this series. Now, Unfortunately, we've been saying this for a long time. I think you had a heck of a year. I think, if we're gonna be honest, Minnesota probably long If Minnesota had probably Anthony town tonight, they win this game because you wouldn't have been guarding them the way they was guarding. You wouldn't have been going small, you know, hypothetically. But at the end of the day, if he takes over, it takes a double team. If they have to double him.
Speaker 1: Now you got action. I like it.
Speaker 2: Draymond Green was asked if Steph Curry was good When he walked off the floor, Steph told him I'll be back. Draymond said the Warriors played several minutes without knowing Steph was out with a hamstring injury. He says, Robin turning the batman and Alfred turning the Robbin. Who's Robin? Who was out for? I think I think I think Jimmy. I think Jimmy was robbing that turn in the Batman and Draymond was out for to turn into Robbin.
Speaker 3: Hey, let me ask you all this because this is such a unique thing that happened tonight, and I want you to understand this. As basketball players, we don't unless we have something going from the summer or sun where we don't.
Speaker 1: Get hamstring injuries.
Speaker 3: What do y'all expect out of out of a handstring? It didn't look like maybe it's just a grade one. I mean, if I'm no medical class part a low level, but like, like, how do y'all because y'all always have hamstring injuries?
Speaker 2: It was that was that was that was a low level, grade one, grade one hamstring. You know, you you you make a certain movement on and then pull in to grab you and you and you catch it just in time where it doesn't pull bad, but it's bad as it's it's enough, you know. Okay, you know what, I got to go sit this one out. I got to sit this down. They got to get me an m R. In the morning, which is why the injury that I think based on what I saw from Steph, that's two weeks. That's two week, two weeks, hopefully kind of dehydrated. It's just the cramp and he gets you know, get rehydrated. It's gonna be a little sore. Yeah, and and hopefully you know, he, like you said, he'll miss one game and then he can come back. Now they must run and get two games. Now, Hey, I got an extra game I can play with. I got an extra game I can play with. I look, I like. I just like the way they play without this, without their big guy. And that's why you go get a Jimmy Butler. I'm not so sure if you don't have a Jimmy. I'm not so sure if you don't have Jimmy Butler, you even in this situation, I don't know if you get past Houston.
Speaker 1: So with that being said.
Speaker 2: Uh, and when you know, when Jimmy goes down, you know, Steph picks up, you get a guys filling in doing a little extra.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, you can live with that. But it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Interesting to see how how Minnesota responds, how they defend, knowing they don't have to worry about all eyes on Steph Curry and worried about him running up and down the court sidelined, you know, baseline, the baseline, coming off picks, bending on all that, all those things. It's gonna be interesting to see how they defend the Warriors moving forward without step.
Speaker 1: Tell you one thing, they're gonna run Buddy Hild off the line. They're gonna be able to keep.
Speaker 3: Sides, they're gonna keep sod eyes, and they're gonna pack the paint on Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 1: Uh. And I think the physicality raps up on the defensive end.
Speaker 3: And if I know anything about Chris Finch, defensively, he's a mastermind.
Speaker 1: He's an expert. So now you don't have to expend your help.
Speaker 3: And now the confidence is not gonna be there now for Golden State.
Speaker 1: And I want to know how you guys feel about this. They're hard. They'll play because they full the ball, take their time.
Speaker 3: They like if they have a fast break, they'll throw ahead, and the similar Denver.
Speaker 1: Denver will throw the bit ball ahead they have a fast break.
Speaker 3: If not, they wait for Yoki gets up the port and they you know, they kind of take their time. But Bolden State holds the ball and if you're Anthony Edwards, what's Anthony Edwards? He walked the ball, He's excited, and now you take him out of rhythm, and was out of rhythm in the first half.
Speaker 1: He was rusty because they'd got done with their serious early. They ran through the Lakers. Sorry, they take a heat of that.
Speaker 3: They ran to the Lakers. I'm gonna throw that out of this. But they keep you a lot of rhythms. So Golden State is dangerous and frustrated to a young team that doesn't want to Brian like that. And those are problems that Minnesota has. Some Minnesota is gonna have to shoy to create turnovers and taste with the with in transition. Look, football is somebody holding the ball, you know. You know, y'all prolympical offense. We're gonna hold the ball. We're not gonna let you get touches. Yeah, well that's what you have to do. If you don't, you remember, Ohoe, the first Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: The first Super Bowl the Eagles played against the uh Patrick Mahomes. Right, they were snapping the ball each time under five seconds because I want to I want to minimize.
Speaker 1: Patrick mahomest pe time of possession.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have all the time, so I'm gonna run as much time off the clock. Everything is snapped under five seconds, so we scored touchdown. We want to eat nine ten minutes off the clock, right, And but you know it worked the first time. This this this last foot Bowl, they just they just had the better team. And I'm not surprised they won. I'm surprised by how much they won by it, not that they won. Draymond Green call out calls out Dylan Brooks for not shaking his shaking anyone's hand. After the game, Draymond labels him a sucker and says nobody respects him.
Speaker 1: Right, that's your guy.
Speaker 2: You you you call the Rockets game. You got to defend his action. M I love I love Dylan Brooks. Dylan is gonna do what he wants to do.
Speaker 3: And at the end of the day, when these two personalities collided, I don't think we would have expected anything less with Dylan Brooks and Draymond and and the and the unique part about Draymond shout out to Dre by the way, I you know I liked you later, I didn't like you a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: Is that And I'm still sore over that game seven.
Speaker 3: Is he is able to play the game and then pop on his podcast the next day. It's cauking his crash. You don't got to wait for the media. He don't got to do it an the pressor you have to come to him. And he's not reliant on scaring. So he can be back with his defense. He can back it up with his defense. He can back up with his IQ. Draymond, I played against you. I know your brother. All the flails and all the stuff. They're calculated, they're smart, and his team needs something. He brings it to the table tonight he had three or four three pointers as soon as Steph Curry stepped off the floor from a point total. So back to him and Dylan Brooks. Dylan has been unbelievable for Houston, Houston's culture. What he brings to the table, it's a toughness and energy and he's the villain. He plays that role. And you know what, Draymond go on defense Steph. He said what he said about Stephan the presser. That's who Dylan Brooks is. And we let him and embrace them and begin with those two personalities.
Speaker 1: I expect nothing less.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, they're kind of like really, I mean, obviously Draymond is more comp uh.
Speaker 1: He he's asked to its step is the most likeable. It's hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard to dislike him because you know why, I think everybody likes him because he's a common man.
Speaker 1: You can see, like, man.
Speaker 2: He ain't sixty nine, he ain't seven foot, he ain't got showed us like Dawhite Howard.
Speaker 1: He's just like, he's just like a common man. Most guys. Lebron is sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Most of the guys are are talking, and so I can't I can't be him.
Speaker 1: Man, Steph Curry looked like a guy walking down the street.
Speaker 2: And he's so likeable. You you saw him when you saw his daughter, she was on his laugh. Riley. We fell in love with Riley. He should. They do a great job and got kids, you know everything. So it's just hard to dislike it. You're like, man, I don't like now. I like Golden State. I just don't like Draymond. I'm saying that's how people look at it. Man, I love God to State. If they ain't have Draymond, I really like him, but I'm not so or if they didn't have Draymond, they could be Golden State that we know of today.
Speaker 1: Ain't no way, ain't no way. Oh he's so smart. Listen.
Speaker 3: I think it was game two and it was game two of game one, and our guys were going on the run. All of a sudden, man, he just from somebody to the floor, like doing a sudden and you know, we're building energy.
Speaker 1: The game had a flow.
Speaker 3: He just has the flow up dog, but he knows listen, and they're they're baiting them on the internet because they realized this is the craziest thing I've ever seen. In the contest. Draymond does forget what he does. He gets a technical fire r rightop boop tech. So now we're up there.
Speaker 1: Calling the game. We're going, but he just one more. He's gone.
Speaker 3: Torryson Vixi's pockets. Tarry about to go down the store. We started fast breaking Draymond, let kick sorry East. Tarry goes down and Draymond pretends like his feet the car's head and we left Tari by the way, so this is basketballs and the rest look at him. We're like, he's gone.
Speaker 1: Finally he's out.
Speaker 3: It's over the reference for the Skiffolk and said, that's a flagrant one, two technicals and you're gone.
Speaker 1: But if you have a flagrant and a technical, you.
Speaker 3: Only Draymond would know that the first one was the second one was excessive contact.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't the criteriod to meet a flagrant too.
Speaker 3: And only Draymond was going to a game knowing, I've got two bulletins to play with and I'm gonna do whatever it takes for my team to win. And that's the type of guy you normally get that and Chad from the European players. They grab you, ay, they're not so to grab you. They elbow and they spitting everything. They do the dirty stuff. But Draymond had just figured that out from the standpoint of like what do I need to do to be on the floor. It was nothing sexy about Draymond was a center in college. When he came into the league, we had seventh foots. Draymond got the worst name you can get from a JAFT report a screener.
Speaker 1: You remember that name, yes now? Because I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said that was too big. I was too big to play wide receiver. I was too small to play a tight end in no position. So Draymond was He was a screener, so that's a good thing now. But he won seven feet and he couldn't handle the ball per se well enough or shoot the ball to play on the wing.
Speaker 1: So he made a name for himself. You know what I'm saying. He made a name for himself, and he's done enough, and it's unbelievable, honestly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was too big and too slow to play wide receivo Joe, but I was too small to play tight end.
Speaker 1: I did, okay, I found huh you only six two six two? Yeah, I played it like I played in like two twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Y'all football, y'all football numbers, be lying chat chat all about five eleven.
Speaker 1: Man. I'm sick. I'm I'm six three man. What you're talking about?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: You you ain't seen me in a while? Chall you did on the court with me again, I'm putting the elbows.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, every every every everybody, everybody that is played in the n b A, including current players. Right now, everybody is tried to play me, and everybody is lost.
Speaker 1: Now. If you, if you, if you want me to add you to the hit list, I can add you to the hit list. He got Joe. Let me say, let me tell you something. We were on the set. It is being and he talked pretty easy to me, and I'm like, man, what we in the second? Next thing? I know they don't clear the desk out. Me and he playing one on one. I turn it around. Chad just tackled me.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: We can't play with football players. Next time, I'll give me your elbows. So you ain't got no tracks to talk. And he don't talk, beat me, beat us in check all them nobody, none of them not well.
Speaker 1: He and he and Joe. He and Joe got a bad too. He said he want Joe one on one. Unbelievable, Yeah, unbelievable. I'm playing football roles. I'm playing out time, I've been in the gym. Whatever you want to do. Elbow, elbows, you know it don't matter. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Jalen Green takes blame for the Rockets playoffs lost to the Warriors. Green said he played like ish in the playoffs. Beside that one game is straight ish. I gotta be better. Loyd field goal percentage this playoffs minimum seventy five field goal attempts. Jalen Green thirty seven point two. Malik Beasley thirty seven point three, Shake Gilgers Alexander forty one point five, Jason Tatum forty one point seven. He did with the exception of Game two when he had thirty eight. He was awful and he probably gonna be the part of that package that get KD into Houston.
Speaker 1: And you know I love you as me this right now. You know I love you asking me this right now. You know I love him. You're asking me this right now. Just do to Anthony Edwards. Man a dog, no fortunate man, a dog.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Jalen is behind Anthony Edwards, but he's comparable as far as the two guard and hopefully you see the progression be there. Holden State is really what defensively now, maybe no mistake. Jalen Mgen's gotta get gotta get stronger. He just saw what the playoffs look like. He's got to learn how to move without the ball in his hands. And these are things. We got the greatest punching staff in the NBA with Email dunkin those boys, So there's gonna be no question that he's gonna have a long summer. And Jalen Green takes the personal the boy don't forget so he's going to be in the lab working on the things he got his first guys, it's his first taste of playoff basketball.
Speaker 1: Let's not overreact.
Speaker 3: Two bro twenty two of most twenty two of most so, and he's planning his brown man. It was the worst matchup because from they weren't more talented, with all due respect Golden State, but they were slurp and they were experienced, and they got physical with them.
Speaker 1: They forced him to his left hand and they pressed them. Okay, you saw what, you know what, you know what it is. I think the thing is for.
Speaker 2: Jalen is that, like you said, it was, it was a terrible matchup and he has to understand to whom much is given, much is required. Yeah, I think the thing is that he has to understand that's unacceptable. That's unacceptable because if you want to be at that level, you got to be at that level.
Speaker 1: And I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I do believe he'll put that time in because you see the way I mean the jump that he made from one year to two year, two year to three year.
Speaker 1: He's only going to improve.
Speaker 2: But that was if he plays like he plays in the regular season, y'all win that you know y'all win that series, right, you know what, I'm.
Speaker 1: Good, and you know what, you know what. I still sore right now. It was only Sunday.
Speaker 3: Our guys fought hard, and I didn't think they put their best foot forward. I thought we were much better to even if we lost. I didn't think we put our best foot forward over here in Houston. But I wanted to sing, when you have that series that stings, you don't forget it. You going to an off season, you go to get better. And also, I don't know how y'all feel about this. For him, he's so athletic. Some guy's got to dance to get that. Like Rutson's small and he's with all doers face. He's not a great athlete, so he gotta dance and shoulder. Jayln can dribble to a spot and pull and there's nothing you're gonna be able to do.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: And when he's simplified his game from the two pointer, from the three, even going to the whole, maybe it's not a dunk, it's a floater.
Speaker 1: He simplifies his game, that's gonna be the difference.
Speaker 3: So you go, ain't no way, buddy, he'll can guard be he ain't no way Mary Payton a second, because I'm gonna get to was fined and I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Shoot right over him.
Speaker 3: That mm that's where Jalen Green takes the next stop. I like, I like jams and let me and let me say this too real quick. And you got no players like this, young guys like this in situations. What he has doesn't grow on trees the way the boy moves and jumps and runs and and and he got the factor where when he gets hot, the boy's rent Oh yeah, hell yeah. But it don't grow on trees. When you have a guy who's that athletic, you're gonna give more opportunities. You're going to see the value being there within him. And keep in mind he did absolutely make strides. But the playoffs are whole different beast.
Speaker 2: But if you gonna if you get a chance to get Kevin Durant, you packaging. I think the best thing with Huston right now, I think it's is above my pay grade. Okay, first of all, as we said, you have options where you can go in and you just say, guys, we've been a whole football What we have we have enough to where lets challenge and let everybody get a year older while we're still young in our twenties. We just played a bunch of thirty somethings and we're twenty something.
Speaker 1: So I'm say they not gonna be there for that one. Will y'all be okay see in the seven game series because the guys.
Speaker 3: Okay see, will be excellent matchup. Did you see this year put them ass feet and pouzzl okay see?
Speaker 1: You play a job about it different. Now I'm young, they're just as young as we are. They not you saw, they don't have the experience.
Speaker 3: It would have been It would have been a game even Minnesota would have been better for Houston because you're trying to out athletic US. You're not gonna out athletic Houston that you might out think, you might out experience.
Speaker 1: You might well the antics like great Bond did. But hopefully for athletes. You got a men's something for a million miles per hour with it man like he's like your special he's different.
Speaker 3: But in terms of Houston, you can hold pat or if you go to get a guy, it's got to beat the right piece. So you have options in which you can play with and and and for an organization, Rafelsone done an unbelievable job because you want you don't want to like Milwaukee's pressed when they ain't down there pressed, they don't have moves they can make.
Speaker 1: Phoenix is pressed right now. The only thing that they don't want to get rid of KD. You have to get rid of KD. Or if you get rid of Booker, you need the house to come back anywhere.
Speaker 3: But you could everything else, but you're not getting booked. But you know, no, no, no, no, Book has a price is just the whole house. I need faux draft kicks. I need this guy, this guy, this guy. So very likely book is not going anywhere. But the reason I say that is the other organizations are pressed. Houston can sit back and chill. They don't have to make a move, they don't have to get the rank, they don't have to go after Giannis. You know what I'm saying, the asking price take talk about Giannis or the blocks. It's gonna be a high one.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You don't need to do that.
Speaker 2: You don't want to come to y'all reported to have a short lived I would bet Johannis wants to play in Los Angeles, New York, or Miami. If he lives Milwaukee, the Los Angeles, the Los Angeles is not the Lakers. He's not gonna play with Lebron, And so that means the Clippers. Do the Clippers have I don't know if the Clippers have anything to give up. What can they give up to get it?
Speaker 1: What? Did the Clippers have any first right draft picks? No, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no. They might not be draft picks. Zubos just had a unbelievable year. He might be on the table.
Speaker 3: Norman Powell should have been an All Star if if Lebron hadn't have pulled up lane. I think Norman would have been an All Star if he had a reporter that he wasn't gonna play in that game before uh they got pieces. Yeah yeah, So maybe it's not hold.
Speaker 1: On, hold on, you want be a guy?
Speaker 2: You want me to give you a guy that's one two regular season MVPs, a finals MVP.
Speaker 1: He's about to be a first team.
Speaker 2: All the NBA for about the seventh or eighth s great year, and you talk about you got Norman power and in zoop box, no.
Speaker 1: You need some text. You need, got no pick, they got action. I already told you. I mean it's probably gonna probably have to get like four or five teams in Bove. But you ain't got no picks. Or let's say it's hardened, per se it hard guard. You figure it out. You got Giannis, you go figure it out. Walking They can't figure that. You see what.
Speaker 2: Happened when you start giving up the Peas, when you gave him to Holiday. Think about the look at look at look at Phoenix. THEI the team that Phoenix went to the NBA Finals with. They broke that team.
Speaker 1: Up, and Chris Paul was old old.
Speaker 2: Now that they do something I like, I like your sta give youself sister game.
Speaker 1: That's all we need from Chris pa. I understand the Clippers. I agree with you.
Speaker 3: It may possibly have to be a three or fourteen deal if it is the Clippers, so it wouldn't just be straight up a lot of.
Speaker 1: Times those scenes coming.
Speaker 2: Think about what you gave up a get what you gave up again, what you had to give up to get Paul George, what you had to give up to get Jay.
Speaker 1: I think what James hard traded on he went there. I think traded. I almost want to say he was traded. I think he was traded to the Clippers. Yeah, I almost want to I almost want to say he was He's trade. I'm not out of shout shout.
Speaker 6: Up big on Eddie Curry, Man, Eddie Curry saying saying we're doing a great job. Man, Eddie was the monster, Edie, get on the bad man. Chad, you played soccer, I played Maden, I played that. I'm cold.
Speaker 1: No, man, you ain't. No, you ain't cold. What you got your a c on? You probably cold because you got the game, Chaid, FIFA is your game. You do.
Speaker 2: You do realize I'm a part of Matt Now, I'm a part of I'm part of production, making the game being made, developing all that.
Speaker 1: And you know I did that, Chad. Do you know I did the mad broadcast this year? I'm really you know, because you did.
Speaker 3: They say, if you you want to say, compare, I'm a G League player, you're not beating the G leader.
Speaker 1: I can beat Joe. I'm a professional player. I'm number I'm a streaming that. Chad. You're great in FIFA. Nobelievable.
Speaker 7: Play me, play me, play me, play me, matter of fact, let's make a basic. Let's make a bet, Madden. Come on, let's let's play for let's play for fifty two hundred. Come on, Chad, push up, Come on, I'm not push Come on, Chack, I'm gonna beat you, all right, thank you. He's the money, all right, he's the money, all right?
Speaker 2: Hey, Jake, this guys, Jason Pierre Paul had his luxury rich Armila watch tholen while attending he F one Formula Formula one weekend party in Hollywood, Florida. JPP said he felt something fall off with a group of men boxed him while he tried to move through the back club. Moments later, when a friend asked what time was, he realized his four hundred grand Richard Miller was gone.
Speaker 1: Some both boys about sixty five, just six high, two to seventy right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was easy missing a couple of penages. So he's stop, stopped. I want to I wanted to stop. Stop, but but you know what, but you know what?
Speaker 1: No, but no, but you know what?
Speaker 2: But you know what, Ryan, in all seriousness, that's a strap. That's a strap on watch. So it's easy to get off as opposed to you know, one like you know what I'm saying, oh Joe, And it depends on it depends on what you when you have sixty U my arm sixty seven? Oh two is the veil crow? Oh oh that's easy, yes, yes, easy. It's easy to have somebody tell you. And it's specially but you you would feel something like that coming off though.
Speaker 1: He said he felt like something dropped off.
Speaker 2: So how could you not look? Oh he felt something. Okay, okay, it's a big man. Right now, what did your man?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you know what you get? Hey, you try to excuse me, excuse me, excuse me and them joking.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: You know you remember the movie what's the Movie with with Margaret Margaret Roby and Will Smith when they were Robbie Margaret Robi what's the movie?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: They were still stealing stuff. Focus yeah, focus, that's that sounds like something out of a movie.
Speaker 1: Hey, they touching right here and they stealing something more. You could you could feel somebody taking something off your Oh.
Speaker 2: Joe man, Hey, you go to some of them foreign countries up, but Joe and the Jokers have that cardboard andy becoming.
Speaker 1: You would have who oh hey, back up now, now what do you do that is stolen? And sure up there you insurance that's all? Yeah? Yeah, yeah he got urance. I hope, I hope he got insurance. Yeah yeah he got too. Not too. That's one of my favorite. Uh but you know what, but you know what, it ain't. I don't care. Man. Look I have had stuff stolen. It ain't the same. It ain't when you get your money back, you know, because because here's the thing.
Speaker 2: For me, those watches each watched it, I bought it symbolized something because I was at a place where I had to like I had to take two three.
Speaker 1: Years in order to get it. Get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I can just go get it. They don't have the same meaning, know what I'm saying, Oh Joe, when you save up and get that first roleg yeah, or you save up and you get your first patent, it is different and now you know you just just go get it. I mean watches, I mean I like watches, but it doesn't have the same meaning I had thirty years ago where it was like, man, I saw that and I got it, Like okay, two years, I'm gonna save me enough money do an autograph of doing a peerce here do an autograph signing there, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get I'm gonna get that day date, blackface, diamond bezel. I'm gonna get that now. I mean, you're gonna get to get a watch. I mean, because you know you make good money, ain't it ain't the same to me. I mean somebody like, hey, protect ap boxeron J you know Fpjawn. No. Marlon Humphrey had a while take this week. He tweeted, breakfast food is so weak. I've been skipping it and waiting until what restaurants opened earlier for lunch. Nah huh, I'm a breakfast guy. Yeah, I'm a breakfast guy too. He tripping every every morning guy. I got I got three places. Either I'm going to McDonald's to get my usual, I'm going to I Hop to get my two for two, or I go to First Watch.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I got another one. I got another one.
Speaker 2: Two Uncle, if you ever come down now, if you ever come down here, Miami, you two Ryan, y'all gotta try just.
Speaker 1: Spoons and see your phone when I hit you, Chared, I gotta hit you. I got a new number. I got a new number. Your phone when I hit you, Chack, I got you. I do have a new number. You you hate, Chad? What's up? Man? What you need? Okay, okay, no, I got I love. I'm a pay I love you know. I love grits, eggs, bacon, crispy.
Speaker 2: If it's gonna be sausage, it's gonna be sausage, patties, pancakes. I take pancakes over French toast. It be pancakes first, French toast, second, a waffle third. I'm not a big waffle guy because they get soggy too quick. I mean, I I can't do eggs better Dick, but it's not it's not a must have, but scrambled eggs, grits, bacon, and sausage. I mean, ye're not gonna like me breakfast.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I just thought about it. What you've been. You've been to Gris Cafe? Yet? Where is that at? Man? Right? Where you at? What you talk about? I'm gonna have to go to it.
Speaker 2: Then, Hey, I guarantee you all just let me take a glass off so you know I ain't bullshitting. I guarantee you love Chris Cafe. I bet you that and everything everything you just named they got.
Speaker 1: I mean I used to.
Speaker 2: I usually go like like like during the week in Atlanta, the ritz Car used to have have breakfast buffet. Yeah, bought them grips. Hold on, I started high. I got one time to just make breakfast. Say look here, bro, I just need you to break breakfast like four days a week. Chris Cafe is us though, it's us. You get what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check it out what you're saying. Hey, I'm trying to say it's us, like, it's what's us trying to get? They cook and grits. I'm pretty sure it is. Okay, Yeah, there you because everybody everybody can't cut griss absolutely not. Hey they eat these cnissants to go in the going the before before the breakfast. Come, yeah, said hold on in l A.
Speaker 2: No, no, I will tell y'all there. We don't want everybody. We don't want everybody inundating it. All right, all right, Oh Joe, we had the hundred, we had the hundred men versus the gorilla. Now they got another one a hundred Americans versus one hundred British people. Who's winning? Check out this video? I think beat hell out, y'all. I think the America's gonna weird. I mean, you know it's gonna be rotten because you know a lot of them from Birmingham and where he named Ireland.
Speaker 1: They soccer fans, man, that be on one. They don't play. They they die.
Speaker 2: They die about soccer, willing to die. Anybody that's willing to die about a sport.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 2: They don't play about Joe, how you think we became America. That's a good one. So we good, Hey, bro we good. We already won up as that's a good one. All right, gots this time for our last sec but of the evening, it's time for Q and A. All right, Sheldon Pope wants to know Ryan who's a bigger figure in Boston.
Speaker 1: Paul Pierce of Tom Brady, who asked that.
Speaker 3: That's a good question, though, I Paul Pierce, what Paul did for Boston, you can our question. But Thomas Edward Brady, Tom Brady, it is the dug of all goats. So even beyond Boston, his name is unquestionable.
Speaker 1: But Paul got his strikes.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I need people to put put respect on, don't you think Paul.
Speaker 2: Don't you think he comes behind Let's see Larry Bird, don't you think he comes behind Bobby?
Speaker 1: Or don't you think he comes behind? Uh? Ted Williams. Don't you think he comes behind? Bill Russell? That's just for Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you have the thing? If we do it Mount Rushmore, because this is I think this is the way you have to do it. When you do if you do it Mount Rushmore. Who's going on Boston's Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 1: Larry Bird? Red our box? Uh Brady? And shoot, if you want to go, coach, you go. Billy sicked what he's done? Big? They're right. If we're puting names, I'm not familiar with baseball. Maybe there's another name in there. Box and there you go, tell william So, yeah, mean there you go. I mean, out of are we sure? Are we sure generation Paul takes the basketball? But we can't compare with those other strets?
Speaker 2: I don't believe, because are we sure Paul is gonna be in front of Big Poppy?
Speaker 1: But they look, you know, they love Big Poppy and bass. That's good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: I love Paul shout out to you, former teammate. I'm gonna put them on man, he's my team. Seventy one hey, unkin o yo.
Speaker 2: I would to bear y'all fifty two hundred Boston make them threes in game two. Well, I hope they don't have back to back games where they missed forty five threes.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if they should take sixty threes. They won't. They won't, they won't have another game like that.
Speaker 2: Aaron Owen said, the Cavs got me ready to crash out. I'm sick bro this thing. It's hard for me to see a scenario. It's hard for me to see a scenario in which they went to see rees, right.
Speaker 3: But I said it from the beginning because Indiana their clutch, their underrated Miles Turner is a headache because he can pop and shoot threes and he can dive and block shots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they injured. It's a it's a mental thing right now.
Speaker 3: With players and they go and when they get back to any they're gonna be going crazy. And it's not like this is a team with the cal lens that we're looking at me going with Man, we know who they like we know who thden State was gonna be in Game seven, that's you know who.
Speaker 1: You knew who Denver was gonna be. You know, yo, kick show those boys.
Speaker 3: You still still figuring out who the Cavs are the very talented, unbelievable year, but the challenges, you know, they gotta know who they're gonna be showing up and we don't have that confidence.
Speaker 2: Yet, Devin jet said, calves about the fold like Ryan Hollins and Madden yea ms Patrese said, and this at that they got that whoopd on with no step in the second half. Hell, they have Steff from midway through the second quarter on the six foot Aquarius Hey before sa bonus, we had Bill Walk. True, Bill Walk was a great passing big man knees with uh yeah, knee and foot and feet problems then normally that's what happened with with big guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh Josh r ninety eight forty five threes as she needs chas, don't.
Speaker 1: Sneeze worried about man. That conclude this episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for tuning in as we saw the Golden State Warriors go on the road and win Game one first time in NBA history, all four road teams one game one, and to make it battles worse, Indy went up on the road and won both games in dramatic fashion. Tonight, Tyres Halliburton game winning three with one point one second after being down we seven with fifty seconds left in the ball game, they come all the way back. Was down by as many as twenty points at one point in time, come all the way back to take a two to zero lead heading to Endy. They can close out the series and don't have to take a plane again until the Eastern Conference Finals. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all know me, I'm your favorite UNC. Shotton Sharp, my partner and co hosts The Liberty City Legend, The Bengal Ring of Fame, Oann Reed, the Pro Bowler Let's Chad O Chosinko Johnson, and stopping by the contribute to the basketball discussion the Rockets Radio broadcast. Pasadena native UCLA alum He said he was a seven foot high jumper, but I didn't read that anywhere, so I might have to take his word for it here. Yes, ladies, Gentlemen's Ryan Hollis Ryan, Thank you for joining us. Please make you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Thank you, guys for your support and your continued support, because thanks to you, Nightcap is what has become.
Speaker 1: Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stock.
Speaker 2: It is a premium vsop kgnac and we currently have the best vsop kgnac on the market. The awards and the taste from the fans tell us we do so. If you cannot find it in a city or state near you, order it. We shipp it directly to your door. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Go check out my media company page on all of its platforms, shay Shape Media and my clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. The link is pinned and the chat supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone. Tickets for our Not Safe for Work Tour our own sale up. Our eight stops are Baltimore, Philly, Charlotte, l A, Miami, NYC, Chicago, and Detroit. Tickets can be found at Shashapmedia dot com slash tour. That's shashapmedia dot com slash tour. Go get your tickets now. Ryan, thank you for joining us. Man. Appreciate the breakdown the analysis. Best of luck, stay healthy, good luck to your rockets next year. Stop back and join us, stop back. Appreciate it, brother man. I'm all Keith, oh Joe, that's Ryan. See you tomorrow, all right, boss, I let me see you
Speaker 1: The volume