Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, tell us a story about your high school wrestling team that saw some kind of strange object.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well thanks. So this is what's really interesting about it, Georgia. You know, I've been interested in these topics now for several decades, but it was just a few years ago that a friend of mine, Dominic, who I've known since kindergarten in the New York area, told me that he was in contact with the wrestling coach from our high school years back in the eighties, and that he had learned of a UFO siding by the wrestling team of my class I think I would have been in tenth grade back then, that they had had a sighting coming out of a wrestling match on a Saturday afternoon of Marnich High School and over the high school about a half mile up or so, they saw and this is nineteen seventy nine, by the way, before the Hudson Valley. Trying go with something that had really been seen very much, they saw a black triangle hovering over Maronick High School. Apparently my classmates, one of them said it was the scariest thing he'd ever seen in his life. And Vinny, who was a high school wrestling coach at the time, actually said that planes came out of from the direction of Connecticut and chased this black triangle, which he said took off like the Starship Enterprise on warp speed that was the direction of New Jersey and just totally outpaced these Vietnam era fighter planes. This is nineteen seventy nine. And he called the police, and the police said, yes, we've had other calls come in, and there's a blackout in the four towns right now around your area. And just recently, Dominic went to one of the local libraries looked on microfiche for newspapers from that time and found two articles completely rein sporting of any story. I've reproduced some of those articles right in the book. So it's amazing. Forty years later you're finding out what your classmates in high school saw. Mean, how long did it take George for these stories to these cosccounts to come out?
Speaker 2: Why are some people so afraid to come forward with their information.
Speaker 3: People do not like to be accused of being strange or weird, at least most people, right, and we have this fear. I think it's some sort of mammalian fear, a part of being in a group, that we're going to be expelled from the group if we say we've seen something that is not considered to be part of our training of what you've been taught to be real formal reality. And so if you say you've seen something that you know we've been trained to laugh at, your subject to ridicual and hostility, you know, and most people don't want to experience that, so they choose to not share their stories. So you just have to wonder how many witnesses are out there to these phenomena like Coach Vinny, who have never shared their story, or maybe just with a few people. A lot of these stories I've heard have come from children of people who've been in the military. Their parents were in the military, and they only heard about this story, perhaps because dad had a little much too much to drink at the barbecue and then never wanted to talk about it again, or something like that. Though I am a feeling there's thousands and thousands of witness stories we haven't heard yet that we will eventually.
Speaker 2: Saman do you believe that disclosure is critical?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to happen at some point in our lifetimes. I don't see any other way around it. It may not happen as quickly as we might have thought it would happen, and it happens at different levels. George. It's not just perhaps the government coming forward with some sort of castor or congressional hearings and witnesses. I think it's a part of us that has to perhaps recognize that we've had experiences that we may have forgotten or did not want to remember, because we have very strong psychological defense mechanisms. And this was discussed in a recent film, A Flash of Beauty, Big Pot Reveal. I was in the sequel called Paranoral Bigfoot, but before that they just had this first film, Big put Revealed, and they had these psychologists talking about how people don't remember their experiences with sas elect Bigfoot, and I think the same thing applies to UFOs too. I think many of us may have had experiences and it could be brief, or it just could be something your brain is very good at deleting things, and it could be something that your brain has simply chosen to forget until there comes a time when society says, we want to hear about your experience, and it becomes something that acceptable and open, and we're having a lot more witnesses come forward in front of Congress and perhaps we'll remember experiences that we hadn't until that time.
Speaker 2: How did crop formations enter your picture?
Speaker 3: Well, that's a really interesting part of this story because that's my first contact with crop circles. Happened through a remote viewing session. It was a remote viewing target that we were given as our second to two in nineteen ninety six. George, I had never heard the word crop circles. I was just sort of recently out of grad school, so you know that people don't talk about such things an academic. I had never heard about this, But here was my target feedback. I had done the RB session for, you know, just for the listeners. You don't get your feedback until you're done with the session. You don't know what you're viewing. So I saw this picture of this formation in wheat and the UK, I got curious, what are these? You know, these structures? So I went on a cropsicle tour with a guy named Ron Russell from the Denver area of who I admitted at a UFO conference in the Denver area, and I found that there were really, you know, again going in just neutraally with no particular expectations, that there were really strange experiences around these cropsicles. People were seeing UFOs uap around them, orbs vaults of light, and especially the camera and battery failure, which is something that I experienced a lot subsequently with groups I went to. It took over there on crop circle tours. So that sort of became part of all of these phenomena for me, just because there were these similar effects people had around a UFOs and similar for not which is you know, batteries not working, cameras not working, you know, strange electromagnetic effects. And that's what really kind of pulled me into the subject matter.
Speaker 2: When they did the analysis of some of the crops that were bent down, they showed some very strange things, didn't they.
Speaker 3: They did. But the really weird thing about it, George, was that we were when we started making experimental circles ourselves because we got curious if people could even do these, and we would and I documented this in a recent YouTube video I put up just last week on my channel. You know, we started finding farmers that would make us let us make experimental circles on their property. We found some of the strange effects, not all of them, but some of them, including the bent nodes and some of the strange electromagnetic effects on our cameras, even in the ones we made, which led me to think that even there though there is original phenomena. I mean, I've talked to witnesses and one of them is in black swin ghost, a woman named Luis Bobez who saw a flying disc in US Washington in the seventies, you know, flatten a meadow, And there's many witnesses to such type of experience where they see the disc create either a circle or effective plants. We found that even the ones that we made had some of the strange effects that people had attributed to the so called original phenomena, which isn't made by people. So what that led me to think is there's something about the more tech like shape of some of these circles which makes them electromagnetically active, which is an interesting discovery.
Speaker 2: What do you think the crop circles are for? What's their purpose? Are they giving us messages? What are they trying to do?
Speaker 3: I don't know if their messages directly, but they seem to be like the imparent of a type of non ordinary matter. I think in physics we call this coherent matter. There is a whole range of electromagnetic processes which is way outside of the ordinary types of electromagnetism that Maxwell was familiar with. Saturday and Maxwell we're familiar with. These are extensions of Maxwell's equations that lead to troidal shapes and different types of magnetism magnetic monopoles. And I've always thought that a lot of the circles, even in the early days George, had something to do with this sort of non ordinary m field. So I wouldn't say they're necessarily a type of communication directly. I know people see it that way. It's more like they're the imprint of anomalous electromagnetic fields, whether that's a plasma or a UFO or an orb or something like that.
Speaker 2: With all this going on, to me, and have you given the thoughts about the Big Bang and how it really started, what was before and all that, because that continues to be one of the most puzzling aspects of everything I've heard.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's a good question George, because I've read recently of people even questioning the Big Bang idea that maybe there's an alternative cosmology. And I guess what I've learned from all my research into these topics is we tend to believe what we've been taught in school, right, you know, from grade school through high school college those us to go to graduate school. There's usually a time in your life where you stop questioning what's really real and you just accept what you've been taught and what all these subjects that you and I are talking about right now, what that's taught me is you need to reevaluate everything because what you learned as a kid might just be dogma. In other words, you accepted it because so many people repeated it, you know, so many of your teachers and magazines you read, and the news stations repeated it. The Big Bang. I mean, so far, what I can see, George, it seems to add up in terms of what we know about dark energy and dark matter that seems to fit the Big Bang cosmology. But I'm open to, you know, like many other people the moment to other interpretations of how this wholds the universal multiverses that we live in, How it actually originated. It's a huge question. Maybe we'll never figure it out.
Speaker 2: You have a story about a top level engineer who touched some kind of material from a possible et spacecraft. What was that story all about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, George, stories like that of actual witnesses to NHI material and that's how it's referred to now ASHI non human intelligence. Right, you're familiar with this, people who've touched these materials. This is the highest level of sensitivity and classification because it's not just ideas that we're talking about. People have actually handled stuff, stuff that could have come from another part of the universe with technology that's thousands of years ahead of us. And I actually ran into this individual at a conference a few years ago. We were just at the meeting greet on the first night of this conference and just the topics of UFOs to someone said it and he just said and I was just having a little fun with this person. And this guy turned to me and said, they're real life. Handled a piece of one of them, and I said, well, you've got my attention, you know, And he proceeded to describe how some organization had come to him. This is one of the top computer engineer designers. Ever, so at some point I'd like to reveal his name. And he said that he had been asked to look at this material and as soon as he put it under an electron microscope, he realized it was about a thousand years ahead of anything we have here. The scale of it was such a small denometer or scale that's so much smaller than anything we can design. He said it had been designed at him by Adam and that it was the hull of the craft that he had been handed to look at, a three deep piece of halls that he thought might have been from the Roswell crash. And he said it was made of isotope, you know, ratios of chemical elements that you don't find on Earth. In those particular ratios, it was from another part of the galaxy. Of the technology was about a thousand years ahead of our technology, and he said it had to be extraterrestrial because we don't have anything like that on Earth. And he said, you know, he said, I would know because I've designed the stuff at you know, at the leading edge of what we can do, and this is way beyond anything I can do. So that was his conclusion. And when people like that, George, come in front of Congress and tell us what they know. That's when we're going to have to that's my feeling about it. Until that time, we won't. But people like that are very well known, they have a lot of credibility, and they're completely convinced this is extraterrestrial material.
Speaker 2: What do your colleagues say about your work?
Speaker 3: Now, My colleagues now are mostly people outside of theology, but I can tell you from the few times I have presented this sort of material at sociology conferences, it's been well accepted because sociologists know that there are things that are true that haven't been officially recognized yet, so they're open to the idea that what's actually real is not necessarily what we've been told to be real. There's a bigger story, and that you have to talk to witnesses and do participate observation about all of this. So it's been actually pretty well received by people in sociology. But overall, controversy is part of science, part of science, George, And you're well aware, no one who's really ever invented anything of any consequence at the time has ever considered totally safe.
Speaker 2: I mean, everything that we're around.
Speaker 3: Including electromagnetism and motorism, computers all at the time those things were invented. Think of the Wright Brothers. How much ridicule those people received of technologies that we considered as the part of our everyday lives. At the time, the inventors were considered to be koops. So I don't look for acceptance in any of these topics because if you just look at the history of science, no one's ever dealt into anything at the cutting edge has really had a ton of popular support until many years later. That's just sort of what you expect. It comes with the territory that kind of controversy.
Speaker 2: So it's okay, where do people pick up the book black Swan Ghosts.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I'm glad you act because the videos of testimony from these witnesses. You can watch it for free on my website Blackswan Ghosts dot com. I just put up the witness videos. You can just go right there and look for videos Blackswan Ghosts dot com. You can obviously get the book there too. It's available on Amazon, but I encourage people just to go to the black Swan ghost website so they can look at some of these witnesses, you know, as I interviewed them before I wrote the book, to make it off their mind themselves.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more