Speaker 1: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 2: Yea, all right around the room.
Speaker 3: Amy.
Speaker 4: So, after terrible sleep for a few nights, like the worst sleep score I've gotten since I got my Ora ring a few weeks ago, because now I track it, I mean, I was getting the lowest scores ever. It was depressing. Last night. I tried to set myself up for success, went to bed early, shut down, did all the things, and I woke up this morning to my highest sleep score yet. And it has just made my day.
Speaker 1: Like even because you're exhausted for my heart Country festival, I mean I'm.
Speaker 4: Exhausted, well maybe, but either way, I was just glad to have that recovery like it now it says my app says I'm ready to go, ready to face the day, more ready than I've ever been.
Speaker 1: I'll face it up, go get it. I know I slept hard last night, but I woke up today felt like garbage, just because travel we didn't get until two in the morning on Saturday Sunday morning, I guess Saturday night, Sunday morning, but just anytime more away for multiple days, it's a bad day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that was the bad part. I just I had to be intentional with my evening last night of winding down, Like I was in bed by seven thirty and then to wake up this morning with a ninety two.
Speaker 1: I could have gone to bed at three pm yesterday and I still felt like garbage today.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, I feel like I'm trying to tell something good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm countering you. He's gonna bring them down a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna even bring it lower. Because we got in so late on Sunday morning whatever, and then I had basketball games at eight am. I was back up at six thirty. The next day.
Speaker 2: I got three hours of sleep. I can raise you one. I had to get up at like six o'clock because there's a baby.
Speaker 3: There we go. You beat me by thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so like I tried to like take a little little couple.
Speaker 3: It was brutal, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, today's a bad day. Yeah, I told me something good.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 4: Hey, but Morgan's the one that taught me to look at the triple crown up top. I don't always get on I've had them, but this morning I woke up triple crown eddie.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So mine's kind of like good bad news and the bad Well, hold on The bad news is that I've just had sensitive tooth back here. That's just I've been putting it off, right, like, I'll deal with it later.
Speaker 2: How long you've been putting it off?
Speaker 3: Two months? If I chew on the right side, it doesn't bother me, right, So I just have to chew on the right side. But sometimes I'll get like a cup of coffee and be like, ooh, that's kind of sensitive. Well, they finally squeezed me in. I go today to get it checked out. I think I'm gonna have to get another root canal, but I'm just glad that I'm gonna go to the NNIS today and all that pain's gonna just go away. Cannot wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah it sucks.
Speaker 3: It sucks, but it's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: You're doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 3: We'll see what they say.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox. Oh man, I got a lot. Let's see.
Speaker 5: The weekend was amazing. Going to Austin. I got to see my cousin. He had a baby about a month ago, so I got to meet the baby. You got to go to dinner with some of my boys, and then yesterday I got to go to lunch with my whole family, my mom, dad, brother, sister, nieces and nephews and spend a couple hours just hanging out at a restaurant on the playground. And so yeah, I mean great weekend. So I got to see a lot of people in my life.
Speaker 1: Our golf round ended up getting canceled because of the rain, so we went in Thursday evening. We supposed to play golf like the CFO and some folks, and it was raining so hard in Austin. I wasn't that beat up about it, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 3: Because he hadn't played in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little you don't want to go and be bad with a good group because this is embarrassing and then it holds everybody up and they're like, no, you're probably the first time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, it's totally not.
Speaker 1: So I wasn't too broken up about it. So I think that was net gain that didn't have to play, but it did nothing. So the whole day was free, and so that sun it was Friday, and was supposed to play golf all day and Arkansas Softball was going to play in the day, so I couldn't go. But because the golf got postponed. The softball game also got postponed till later that night. So did a client thing at six and went over to the Texas Softball stadium to watch Texas in Arkansas play. It was so cold and we didn't have to close for it. I was just like, we're gonna go, So Me, Eddie, Georgia Burge, Brandon Ray went over.
Speaker 2: It was freezy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's May. We didn't think it'd be in the fifties.
Speaker 2: Eddie got a foul that was really weird.
Speaker 1: We were standing out about to go in and Eddie's like, I'd love to catch foul ball. Freaking foul ball comes flying on the stadium. I'm like, he could run get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's amazing and you.
Speaker 2: Can't keep them at those games. It's softball games.
Speaker 1: And so Eddie runs and gets it, and the woman comes out and she's like, come at the ball, and she knows who we are, and she's going in and she says, wow, this one's landed on the pavement. So I probably they're not gonna want it. What he really wanted was or was he kidding?
Speaker 2: I was like, no, he really.
Speaker 1: Wants it, And so like a kid, they went inspected it and she brought it back to me and gave it to Eddie. That's awesome, so they got He got to kids, foul ball, that's the good news.
Speaker 4: That's kind of crazy that you said that, And.
Speaker 2: Then he said the ball comes flying over at the top.
Speaker 3: I was like, the only thing I want out of this game is to catch a foul ball.
Speaker 1: The weird thing was we're out in DJ who's the hitting coach and the head assistant at the arket. So I had sent us tickets to get in and we had five of us but only had four tickets. So I'm at the front trying to We were supposed to be on the list, so one ticket didn't go through to my phone. And so we're there and this woman in a Texas shirt goes, hey, do I know you? And I'm thinking we're in Austin, so it's we're having the festival there.
Speaker 2: It's somebody that knows us from the show.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, there's really no way to answer that, because if you're like, yeah, you should do them, but I'm famous on a lot of yeah. I was just like I don't know, Like what she goes, did you like do some sports stuff? Or Arizona football, and in my head, I'm like, no.
Speaker 2: I didn't. And I'm thinking and I'm like, well, we.
Speaker 1: Did go to Arizona and we shot an episode of too Much Access, and but I was like, there's no way that's it. And she goes, I think I know you from that you interviewed my son, and I'm I'm like, so there's a He won Rookie the Year in the.
Speaker 2: NFL this year, t Mac.
Speaker 3: He plays for the Panthers. Panthers mom mom, and.
Speaker 1: He was at the game and she was like yeah, and she got she got on face time to sell was bad. So it was like awkward because they couldn't connect, but she was like yeah, and so we talked to us for a little bit. Then we went Arkansas won They want the whole series versus Texas, which was great. So did get to go to a game. I didn't go to the Saturday game, which is the one that I was little triggered about, but I did get to go to the Friday game.
Speaker 2: So it was good.
Speaker 1: And the festival was good. It went by good, It went off without a hitch. There were no issues ever, and that's good. And we've done this a bunch of times, and sometimes there were hitches. So yeah, that was good. I didn't see a single performance. I didn't see a single song performed.
Speaker 3: Really Yeah, Yeah, there're some good ones.
Speaker 4: They're really good.
Speaker 1: I heard Kane killed. It was everybody has a different opinion. I heard Kane was a lot of people's favorite. Yeah, Kane Brown.
Speaker 3: He was awesome. And then when Laura and Lana came out with him because they were both playing, so I don't know how often they get to do that duet together. What is dude?
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 3: It like gave me chills to see them together playing that.
Speaker 4: And then he had confetti fall and it was just like this magical feeling.
Speaker 2: What's wild about that is they went to high school together.
Speaker 4: Ohkine and Lauren.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: They were in the same like high school choir together. And so my dressing room is right by knees, So talk to him through the night because he was there. A lot of times artists are big artists, they don't come and watch the show.
Speaker 2: You know, they're doing their thing. They're on their bus.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they don't get there till thirty minutes before they've been up sound checking. But Caine was back there a lot. And then he was also like watching the shows, I.
Speaker 3: Would say, in side stage, just staying there by himself. No, just watching the show, enjoying it.
Speaker 4: He was watching Luke Bryan and I yeah, I thought that that was interesting. Well, that doesn't happen a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially the bigger artists that are well established. Also, you've seen everybody a bunch of times because you live here and you know them. But they were going, they'd come from Miami and that F one. I don't know anything about F one, Like you think I know a little about NASCAR. Wait, did you question me on F one? Kim Kardashian's boyfriend races.
Speaker 3: Oh he does.
Speaker 2: Lewis Hamilton. I think he's the most famous racer really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say he's the only one I know. So he was also in the Brad Pitt movie F one.
Speaker 3: So okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I think he's probably the most famous crossover driver. Crossover what does that mean, like crosses over into people who don't know racing. I'm sure there are.
Speaker 4: I think because he's dating k I already.
Speaker 2: Knew who he was.
Speaker 1: He wore rolexes on both hands. This guy now yeah, and the only people that I can literally think of are him and Shoemacher.
Speaker 3: That's another racer.
Speaker 5: Oh is he the one that's and he didn't get in a wreck or a skiing accident and he's on like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just know the name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see on December twenty nine, twenty thirteen Formula one legend Michael Schumacher.
Speaker 2: Oh he's not even current.
Speaker 1: No, he's yeah, but he's like he suffered a severe brain injury after falling hit his head on a rock while skiing. Yeah, despite wearing a helmet that broke the impact. He suffered critical trauma, was placed in medically medically into his coma for six months.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only two that I know are Lewis Hamilton and Michael Schumacher.
Speaker 4: Maybe are you talking about Nick Shoemaker.
Speaker 2: Talking about Michael shoe there's a Mick with You're thinking a Mick Jagger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, there's a Mick Shoemacker and he has three point five million followers and on his page there's little cars racing around.
Speaker 2: So is this I'm not familiar with Mick Shoemaker? Is m I C or m I K? Or am I c K.
Speaker 4: He's m I c K Shoemaker.
Speaker 1: I bet you it's probably a descendant a kid it is. It's I'm looking at a Mick junior Shoemacher. Okay, is he the son? I don't know googling, Yeah, he's the son, right.
Speaker 4: So he's Indy car Dude.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's so weird because y'all know everything about every sport.
Speaker 2: So this is I don't know. I don't know NASCAR though.
Speaker 4: I know, so I'm just comparison here for a second. Like me, y'all talk about F one and where you're like, I don't know. That's that's how I feel. We know we're talking about anything basic like football.
Speaker 1: No, you know a little more. I bet you know more about football than we know about F one. I don't know who's the starting quarterback for the Chiefs, Patrick Mahomes. Okay, who's the starting quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys? Prescott correct? I named two drivers in the history of F one, and you name two that are contemporary.
Speaker 4: But there's more football than there is.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of racers. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I watched like a bunch of them on ESPN walk down their version of the red carpet and it was like this, they look twelve by the way, and it was like this dude with his girlfriend and everybody's like free freaking out. They're massive, worldwide stars. It's almost like soccer players to me. Yeah, some of them cross over into the world that I know, like Pele, that's who you go with. I know Messi, Ronaldo, I know and Bope, I know, Nay More, I know Nymar. Sure, but it's few.
Speaker 2: Esteban Oconn Carlos Signs, Nico Holkenberg. Yeah, Max Versus Beef.
Speaker 3: Don't nailed it.
Speaker 2: I know, I know Lewis Hamilton, but Max vers Steepen is really like he's a star, one of the stars. Yeah, I believe you.
Speaker 1: You could just make noises and go that's the star and I'd be like, and I can argue with you about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So my point was Kine had done multiple shows, flown to iHeart Festival, and it was flying back to Miami to do more shows. Dude, he must have been paid so much because that f one massive. It's hard to even get tickets to go. It's hard to be a celebrity because worldwide celebrities want to come and they were just paying him.
Speaker 2: To do show after show after show, but he crushed it. Yeah, made so much.
Speaker 4: And for him to be like, he's so nice and normal.
Speaker 1: So the thing that I think about most with him, and now it's a Caine and I are are relatively as far as friends in the industry go. We're closer than I am with like normal friendly acquaintance people because we will make a point to do something together occasionally, so and we text a little bit. But the thing that I think about the most is before that he brought your son a birthday gift way back in the day.
Speaker 4: He heard on the show that we were talking about Stevenson's birthday coming up, and I believe you said something like, oh, what does he want? And I said, oh, he really wants a hoverboard? And then uh, that was in the morning. Fast forward to the afternoon. Caine's assistant is dropping a hoverboard off at my house. What yeah, and kan Cain went, yeah, he still has it and he Stevenson still talks about it like he won't ever forget it. Like even Stevenson had a erase this weekend and he loves this. Some Jersey Caine Brown did once that it says like KB, and it's black and white and it says brown on the back, which our last name is brown too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're right. So Stevenson about it, I thought he's wanted to Cane Brown. Got it, got it, get right.
Speaker 4: So it's a came round jersey. But he takes it to his track races, and that's what he wears, is like over his sleeveless thing because it's like this cool jersey that says brown. But he's always like, I can't find my my came brown jersey, My came brown jersey. And I didn't get to be at his race this last weekend because I was out of town and so and his dad was out of town too, So our friend took him and she sent the picture. She sent me he's wearing that Camee Brown jersey and yeah, I feel like came Brown. That's who he now associates because that was such a special time and this was he was way younger. Then it's like who's your favorite country singer? He'll probably forever say Caine Brown because that was such a nice thing that he did for him. And apparently Kane went to the Costco and bought it himself and then gave it to his assistant later in the day. It wasn't like he called his assistant and was like, hey, can you go pick up a hoverboard for.
Speaker 3: Kane went to Costco, but it is I mean also like that's cool.
Speaker 2: I mean just him thinking about it.
Speaker 4: Yes, like even if his assistant had done it, but it was like I assumed his assistant did it and she was like, hey, just you know, like, yeah, he heard on the radio and whom it's Costco got it and now I'm getting it to you. And I was like, Okay, that's really really sweet. But yeah, y'all have a relationship. I don't have one with him like that. Obviously. I see him at work things or when he comes in here, but it's like when he's Some artists just doesn't mean they're nice or not nice at all, but someone like him who's blown up at the level that he is, like playing option to the interview, he's like, oh, hey, good to see you. And then after the interview, like we're done and we're talking to other people. Before he leaves the room, he makes sure to turn back and look at everybody working and he's like, hey, thanks guys. He's like I think say me see you later, and it's it's just little things like that that show you, you know. I mean, he had places to be, but he wanted to acknowledge everyone in the room and say thanks.
Speaker 3: I don't know, yeah, good dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything else in the festival that was good. I so I had like a forty five minute break and it's unisex bathrooms.
Speaker 3: It's so awkward.
Speaker 1: It's a bit awkward, but you have to walk back there and it's a huge bathroom. You don't really see anybody Peanu Poveman, but you.
Speaker 2: Could if whatever.
Speaker 1: It's and there are other bathrooms you can go to outside of our room, but it's the big and it's also like the big holding area. So my dressing room, Kne's dressing room, and then a big holding area. And I heard somebody singing and they were just like like getting loose, and I was like, who is that looking there. It's George Burge, who is literal close friend of ours, and he was going to sing with Luke Bryan because that Luke's on George's song Ride Ride Ride, and I don't know, I didn't know who it was. I look in at George and George like I gotta go sing. I was like, I'm gonna come watch you. There's a family in there, and I started talking to the family. I know who they were, and so I'm just hanging out for a few minutes before I go watch George Burge and I was just talking about like normal life stuff and someone goes, hey, you had a baby, and I was like yeah. We start talking about that, and the woman that I'm sitting next to was like.
Speaker 2: Do you care if I pray for your wife and baby.
Speaker 1: I'm like no, So so she starts praying for all of us, and so we have a little moment and then I didn't know who she was. And then Raylynn walks in and I think it was either Rayln's mom, Rayland's grandma. If Raylyn's mom is named Rachel, it's Raylan's grandma. If Rayln's real name is Rachel, it's Raylan's mom.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's it was her mom because I talked to her too, and I.
Speaker 1: Didn't think it was her grandma. I literally thought it was her mom. But then someone was like, Rachel is not Raylynn. So then I was like, well, if there's a name in the middle, my mom was a teen mom so why couldn't. So it wasn't like she was old or anything.
Speaker 2: But so she was so nice.
Speaker 1: Then Raylynn walks in and so we're talking for a little bit and I missed George's song because I was just talking with everybody, and this guy was sitting across from He was talking about how his kids were in a band and he was dressed nice and he was like, yeah, my son's and I was like, oh, your son's play. I figured they were like it's like Luke's bassist or something. Look Brian's bassist or you know something a band. And I was like, what what band are your kids playing? And he said Jonas Brothers and I was like, oh, they play And someone goes, no, that's literally Kevin owns their dad. It's the dad of all the Jonas brothers. And I was like, oh, I've heard of them.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 1: So apparently he's Raylan's manager. But yeah, there's a really good festival. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my feet hurt.
Speaker 2: It's just a sleep thing more than anything else. All right, Morgan, you ever tell me something good?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So there was a moment at the festival when Lunchbox, Eddie and I were on at the Daytime Village stage and somebody had given us front rows seats to the festival to give away, and it was really cool. There was this woman out in the crowd and Eddie and Lunchbox chose who, like we gave the tickets to, and she's holding up this like little stuffed animal and we did. Lunchbox was like, yeah them, they have matching hats on. Choose them and we give them the tickets and they're like bawling. They were so excited. Come to find out, Lunchbox had met them like six years ago and she had like lost her son right before coming to the festival that year.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, I met him that day and they last time they had been to the festival six years ago was the last time she saw her son because he passed away a week after the festival.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, it was yeah. And so so.
Speaker 1: You didn't know that, no, and you picked them right, I knew that, Oh, but oh Morgan did not know that it got together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it was like a really cool moment because they were so excited to get to go. And then later in the night I saw them during Luke Brian and they were just totally geeking out, having the best time in the front row, and it was cool to see somebody have that full experience.
Speaker 2: I never went to the daytime stage. Not my fault. No, we tried. I had some stuff to do with the daytime stage.
Speaker 1: We had a car that'll take us over with passes to get us back into that area. A car never showed up, so we're just waiting. So then a bout the time we order it Uber, they don't have the passes to get us to the right places. We missed all of it. People were like, why weren't you the daytime stage. We tried, buddy, Yeah, we tried to get back there.
Speaker 3: We had trouble getting there too. I mean, we couldn't get a ride to save our life.
Speaker 2: Uber kept canceling on us.
Speaker 6: Argument with an Uber driver for like ten minutes on the phone. He kept telling me he was in the location. I was like, I'm standing where you say you are, and you're not here, and he like wouldn't cancel the ride. And finally Lunchbox is about to like take my phone and I was like, ah, he hung up on me, so I guess we're not going.
Speaker 3: He made it.
Speaker 2: Eventually, Yeah, I saw I saw anything else. All right, there you go. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 3: Ready, this is really cool. Students that you see Berkeley are now having parties, crazy ragers with no phones. They say, guys, just do us a favor, keep your phones in your pockets, whatever, Just enjoy the party, talk to people, be social. Because they did a survey and they found out that seventy eight percent of undergrads believe their phones they distract them and they don't let them have deep thoughts and have communication with some of their students. So they say, let's have parties where we don't have phones and we just talk.
Speaker 1: I feel like that would allow kids to get even even more wild. Yes, However, I'd still be afraid if I was getting more wild that one person kept their phone and recording me, because I probably keep my phone for just in case a good TikTok popped up, need to record interesting.
Speaker 3: So you believe that with no phones, there's no evidence of anything crazy going on.
Speaker 2: So correct, letter rip, letter rip. But then two, I wouldn't fully letter rip.
Speaker 1: I'd be the one that kept the phone in case someone was really letting it rip, So you should always be weary of people like me. Yeah, because I'm still trying to get in. I do almost purposely. Almost every day, I do one hour.
Speaker 2: With no phone.
Speaker 4: Where do you put it?
Speaker 1: I didn't matter, I mean on the count. I don't need to no, no, I don't need.
Speaker 2: To lock it up. I just will go, Okay, it's three o'clock. I'm just gonna go do no phone for an hour to separate.
Speaker 1: I kind of get wound up sometimes on Twitter, Twitter's assess pool.
Speaker 2: It is at East my favorite.
Speaker 1: I'm still there a lot because it does give good news, but it is nothing but rage bait because people want to get paid, so they do the most. They incite the most anger so they get engagement, which then makes money for them. But then you're just enraged. So but I do an hour a day with no phone pretty much. So a good story, I like it all right.
Speaker 2: There you go, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. It's time for the good news lunchbox.
Speaker 5: There's an off duty police officer named Frank Stefano. He plays an adult hockey league and he's there.
Speaker 2: For his game.
Speaker 5: Got the gear on, warming up, hitting some shots. When all of a sudden, panic breaks out across the ice. The opposing goalie, Cardiac arrest unconscious laying on the ice. Well, Frank Skate's over in his gear. Boom Boom starts giving him CPR and then says, hey, go give me the machine the ad they go. He brings it one shock, two shock, boom, goalies back alive.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I wonder what you remember from that if you're the guy or the girl that has to be brought back to life. Because I'm telling you, I don't want to like because I might have to use this one day if that happened to me, I come back and be like, yeah, I die, I died, I died, I met Abe Lincoln. I'd have so many stories and you couldn't prove I was lying.
Speaker 2: Could you? No?
Speaker 3: No, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I followed the lot and it is crazy. You never believe it. I talked to who else you talk to? We'll save it angle. I wanted to go because Babe Ruth, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or would I go to like the Dalai Lama or when I go to like Jesus because.
Speaker 2: Some people do that and they're like Jesus told me to do all this and it's like, I think Jesus gets the most cliques.
Speaker 1: Then, Babe Ruth, I think really gate but I feel like that'd be blasphemous to say Jesus.
Speaker 2: But but people do it, but they can't prove you wrong. I don't it in my heart.
Speaker 3: And then what if it really happens.
Speaker 2: That's my point too. If it does happen, you guys won't believe.
Speaker 3: Right, We're gonna be like, do we heard you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you already did disvis I know, yeah, that's a great story. Though they saved him.
Speaker 1: The ad to have that defibrillator around valuable, Like we bought a small one for our house, and because they came and did like baby CPR and stuff, and they're like, hmm, you should buy a fibrillator to save everybody's life.
Speaker 2: And we were like, Okay, we're scared. We'll buy one. We probably wouldn't have otherwise, but I think it's good to have. Uh, there you go. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.