Speaker 1: Wat's up and welcome back to another episode of No Salis Podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your low glasses Malone. Now, what made you want to talk about this topic again?
Speaker 2: Well, I was out with the you know, Malcolm and a few of his celebrit friends. They had all their you know, model type chicks and whatever with them, and I get irritated all the time, whatever with the just the self indulgent entitlement that women seem to always have. But we're in Miami, so I'm just looking around and I'm seeing everybody else and they're doing all how the hell they're living and shit, And I go, you know what, I'm not so sure I can ignore any longer being mad at all these dudes who's inexplicable desperation for attention from these women's fucking up their own perception of how life, the marketplace, their value, all of it is supposed to fucking work.
Speaker 1: And why can't you blame the guys? And so first off, shout out to Michael Mags. That's a little bro. Michael Mage is a lot of films, my little bro out the Jungles, you know what I mean. He had a deal like like they was like he was such a prodigy. He had a deal on the Sony lot when he was like fifteen. You know what I'm saying. He was writing, producing, and directing his own film. And you know, this is a little brother from South Central, his family from Watch related to Tikie. Just a really smart, sharp dude man. Unbelievable talent as a musician. Y'all've seen him in What's the fifty cent TV show?
Speaker 2: He is the character Lou and Raising Kanan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's in Raising Kanaan. I know he was Kevin and Snowfall.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we ran into Malcolm in Atlanta and then he went and fuck with Pete in Miami. He's working on finishing the script. So when he says michaelm me specifically talking about a really family, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, okay, So now let's get back to this because it's obviously him, because Malcolm is a hardcore player going out like that. Yeah, but I'm saying, why are you know that was not our.
Speaker 2: Table that we were sitting at, because there was a few gentlemen at our table that were men of status and ship like that, So they have hangers on.
Speaker 1: So why aren't you mad at the guys for the effort or contributing to that desperation from women in these predicaments? You know what I mean? Why are you not upset at them anymore?
Speaker 2: No? I am mad at them. I I What I was saying is I can no longer ignore their role in this as as complicit to the what it's like the word what it said, complicit to the corruption of a miner or something like that, Like if you like buy alcohol for someone.
Speaker 1: Under age like that, you're complicit and complicit you're sisting, Yeah they are. Why are they assisting in women's desire? Oh, you're saying for the inflation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's like they have. And I don't really know. I kind of wanted to look at this from a from a number standpoint. That was like I kind of almost want to look at it from the psychological standpoint. I mean, we're in this somebody's spots and these are you know, big money spots, and you look around and you see there's bad bitches everywhere, and it's dudes everywhere just throwing gobs and gobs and money out into the ethos to attract them or to appeal them in whatever the fuck way. And I'm just like, so, you know, a lot of them, got it, There's a lot of them, don't. It's a weekend in Miami. The's a lot of people out here fucking off there, you know, burning down credit and sh like that.
Speaker 1: There's a lot you think people burning down they credit these situations.
Speaker 2: No, I know for a fact, Yeah, for sure. I mean, and it depends on where you go, but yeah, there's certain spots you go to and it's like, yeah, there's just a lot of money here. And there's other spots you go and it's like there's a lot of spending happening here. I'm not sure there's a lot of money here. And I'm just like, what in the fuck is it that compels these dudes to like make life mistakes over trying to like solicit the attention to some girls, Like what are you doing? What are we doing? What's happening with that?
Speaker 1: Hmmm? So why do peacocks flash their feathers to attract female peacocks? Is what you're asking me.
Speaker 2: I'm asking that all, yes, partly, And I'm also saying why do peacocks If peacocks knew it was hunting season, they do it then, so you.
Speaker 1: Think it's guy's fault while women are screwed up and have this, well, obviously it's God's fault. They have this sense of entitlement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let's let's let's let's break down right, let's break down further. Let's let's let's get to the genesis. How argue about me and paying for a vagina?
Speaker 2: At that point, it depends on I am not bothered by it if it is efficient.
Speaker 1: So let's say if a guy goes to like a bar like they used to in the old Western times, or burlesque house, and they said, I like this girl here, I got thirty dollars, and they take this girl into a room and they do their business and then they leave.
Speaker 2: That does not bother me one bit.
Speaker 1: So you cool it. So it's not the thing that.
Speaker 2: That's a transparent market. You're trading time for pussy over a currency that is monetary. I get that, there's no opaqueness. How much do you cost? How long? One hour, five hundred? I get that that is fine. What I do not get if the price goes up, it goes up, goes down, goes down. What bothers.
Speaker 1: Me is.
Speaker 2: Throwing money out there in an attempt to get a woman who may or may not sleep with you, or not knowing her price and overshooting it by a mile, and then she thinks that's her price.
Speaker 1: So you think these guys are creating a false sense of they're giving false appraisals in the market.
Speaker 2: One hundred. It would be like going to an auction with a blindfold and ear plugs on and just yelling numbers and then someone thinks, well, thirty three thousand dollars for a cheeseburger.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, So guys throw money up in the club right now? I would imagine because I was signing cash money records, I spent a lot of time in Florida. Shout out to the g homie E class. You know what I mean? Who broke Rick Ross? Really brilliant executive, don't get a ton of credit, but a really good dude shot It took me to tutsis. So I think the idea is to throw money right in the air to attract a prostitute or forgive me, because I don't think women who work at the strip club want to be called prostitutes.
Speaker 2: And even in that case, if it's a prostitute, you don't need to throw money to attract them. They're working.
Speaker 1: But the point is it's so many gentlemen suitors that they're trying. Okay, it is an oxygen. Excuse me, it is an auction to some point. Right, it is an auction. Right. So there's hundreds of male suitors, right, and the strip club is is kind of the most when it comes to just finding women to sleep with, right, or women that people feel are desirable. Right, these are the most curvious women in town. That's the theme of it. And if the goal is just to sleep with them, right, you're in a you're in an environment where there's an action, there's an auction going on because there's so many male suitors. So the goal is like a peacock, to flash your feathers as big as possible to possibly pay a woman to sleep with them. I would like, I think that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that that's a lot of what's happening. But that is.
Speaker 1: But I don't think it's necessarily just for the sake of paying for vagina. No, siilings gl Man, Peter, we're cooking you feel me, So allow us to get into the the economic kind of relations when it comes to how men flass and trick when it comes to women. It's a little weird, but let's let's let's try to pill it back, right. So it's not just the sake of, Hey, I'm gonna throw money up to attract one of these girls to pay them for sex, right, It's also to show the next guy in the community, right, who's at the same place. Hey, I'm earning money and I'm somebody you should know, or I'm somebody that has a ton of value. Because just like a rapper, right, A lot of rappers or sometimes hip hop artists believe that, you know, when people see money, Donald Trump, right, you market wealth to attract more wealth. That's the belief. So if you have money, people will spend money with you. Because I don't quite know why they feel that way. Maybe I don't really have an answer. I would have to y'all tell me in the comments, you know, in the comments.
Speaker 2: I would imagine that if you're out throwing a lot of money around, other people want to go make more money. So if you're black, I must be making a bunch of money's throwing around a bunch of money. So yeah, they want to deal with you in some capacity, and it validates anything that you're doing that you bring them into because they see that you're all throwing a bunch of money around.
Speaker 1: So I think at that point, right, it's it's also a reputation piece, right where it's like you want all the women and all the guys to leave this specific let's say club or strip club telling everybody, yo, glasses is it I watched him throw you know, a million dollar up last night? Sure?
Speaker 2: Sure so and that's at the strip club, though.
Speaker 1: I'm saying even at a club club, right, it's like when you it's the reason that they have sparklers with the bottles, now, yeah, they're leading everybody's eyes to the person spending coin inside the spot. It should be used as a marketing tool for some kind of business that other people in this environment can buy into. Now, is it's being misused? I'm sure some people in there who don't who don't work at the kind of places that can really benefit from that type of marketing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And like you know, like during COVID and like people it is would come out to l Al they realized it was closed, but like down here, every weekend. It's not even always all you know, proverbial billboard, so to speak. You just see lots of people out here tricking off weekend trips, trying to you know, get some chick from back home or whatever the hell, or you know, if you're at whatever restaurant or the bar, at the hotel or all this shit. It's just it never stops. And you know, I got you know, SLS on the beach. Pause this, This dude spent five thousand dollars to just take me out for the weekend art your mediocre. I don't know why the guy did it.
Speaker 1: So what type of woman is worth the five thousand dollars at the n CLS.
Speaker 2: On the beach, the one that doesn't want it?
Speaker 1: Why is she more worth it than the other woman who wants it?
Speaker 2: Well, it's all relative. It's all relative to what you got the one who wants it. Whatever the hell I think the guy thinks he's getting out of this situation because you can tell, you know, the difference the one who wants it. Bro, you might as well have just set the chick down there on her own. You know, there's no reason for either of you to have even been there together. When it doesn't want it. You know she's there because you're there.
Speaker 1: What if he's doing it to make her dreams come true?
Speaker 2: Why would he do that?
Speaker 1: Maybe it gives him a sense of power. I'm the exact opposite Prime Glasses Malone bro I was gonna take a Grammy winner and somebody from bel Air to Tams, Right. That was my thing, like I always would offer when I was in the prime of my heyday as a player. You know what I mean. I still keep it clear to this but when I was in my heyday as a player, I was gonna take a girl that wanted Grammy or an Oscar, or that lived in bel Air or Brentwood. I'm gonna take her to Tams. I'm gonna pick her up in a lowrider. I'm gonna take her to Tams. I'm gonna take a hood girl right to Stink and Rolls or to you know, some more upscale spot that's near Beverly Hills or in Beverly Hills, Right, Because you really just why did I used to do that? You really just trying to to broaden up somebody experience, to give them like a version of yourself. That a version of yourself that maybe they're not according to because don't get me wrong, I think a lot of that they're not you know, used to like that they're not fucking with. So I mean most hood girls right at this point, girls from where I'm from, you know, they taking signs in front of you know, they're taking pictures in front of the signs that really four and five star steakhousing ordering well done steaks, you know what I'm saying. But I think the point of it is that means something to them clearly, right Versus it was a girl I was dating who won a couple of Grammys. She didn't care about you know, the stinking Rolls, or she didn't care about Laurie's, or she didn't care about Katanas, or she didn't care about mister Childs. That that was like normal for her, Like I would take her to towns on Long Beach Boulevard and we'll eat out right there in Compton, right outside.
Speaker 2: And was that also so that you could compare her to the open Marketplace just on the other side of the window.
Speaker 1: The open marketplace on all you mean on the bulletvard. No, No, really, I just knew that she never had been there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I knew that nobody most likely brought her to the culture, you know, came brought her to the life, you know what I mean. And I know when certain girls look at me, what they see. You know what I'm saying, Like, I know what girls look at like. I can see it in the girl's eye, what they see in me. You know what I'm saying. Like, if it's a girl from the hood, she see, Oh, this nigga getting some coin. You know what I mean, He's playing with some money. So I'm gonna take her somewhere where she thinks costs some money. And the girl that's that's us some money, you know what I mean. I'm gonna take her to the culture because she looking at me and she see the streets. You really just trying to give, you know, a woman a memorable experience. That's what I believe, Like, that's what I try to do. Now. So your complain is that the one that men are creating a false sense of value for women?
Speaker 2: Yes, because because women are now demanding this the right, demanding it the coolest thing that I could do with like thirty minutes of my time. It's hysterical and it's a great like for me as a comedy writer. It's just easy pen work. Go on like dating apps and just start running through the profiles of what women say in their own words, and there's girls, come down to Miami here for a weekend, take me on your boat, plan or plan something. I want to go to a dinner at Da da dad. You know. They don't might say specifically this restaurant at this address, but I want to go to one of the places here, or it's just like an instantaneous if you want to interact with me at all, I demand blank. And that's just for that. It's just if you want to interact with me at all. And I know that how that happened. It happened because they got inundated with this escalating kind of ratcheting up of inbox offers on their normal like social media platforms, you know, and you see the evolution over time, plan a date, take me out entertainment. Now it's like buy me something Da da da da. Now it's don't bother me with like a dinner date. Let's let's travel somewhere. In other words, if you want to fuck with me, you better put me on a goddamn go somewhere, you know, and just continues to just up and up and up and up and up and up, and guys just acquousquisquaquis And it's like a vicious feedback loop or whatever the hell? And I don't know not understand why dudes put up with the ship, Like what is what? What is it in the mind that warrants making a bad decision in pursuit of of of what? Like you need this fulfillment this badly? Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think most guys are fulfilling that? Do you think that that's what that is? Do you think most guys are well, you know what, she's so desirable. I desire her so bad I will play by her rules. Do you think most guys feel.
Speaker 2: Like that, most guys in general, or most guys fucking with that particular chick.
Speaker 1: Well, let's say that particular chick. Like, let's say we're talking about a chick who her thing is surprised me on the date I want to sleep with a guy on in a balcony on a foreign country, like oh, you know how they say, like I want to you know whatever, on the balcony on the in a foreign country. Right, let's say that trip costs five thousand dollars. You're saying you don't know why guys are willing to do do that just to sleep with this woman, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or worse still, to continue to try to always do that, to like actually get one or keep one. I've known a lot of girls that like, oh yeah, well I was with this one guy and he made blank and he just did whatever for like a couple of years. But I just didn't like him. I had to leave. And I'm like, the guy, guy knows you don't like him, why is he dragging this on for a year and a half, two and a half, three years? You know. And you can go around the city. You can see it. It's not a mystery. You can see those those pairs around all over the place all the time. And I've known plenty of girls who that all of a sudden, Oh yeah, I'm twenty eight and I was single because from when I was twenty three when I was twenty six, and I was with a dude who just paid all my shit and da da da, and you know, I just don't like that lifestyle anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard I've heard all of those things. I've heard all of those stories of these mystery guys that are, you know, pretty much tricking the world on women, and that's their favorite, that's their claim to fame, right. They always remembered how they felt value or valuable because somebody was giving them money. But somehow it always ends in the same tragic you know, in completion of this is the person that you're married to, he's gonna do that forever. Somewhere along the line, somebody, and it's usually them saying, oh, I decided that I didn't want to do this anymore and I want to go back into the regular marketplace and meet somebody who's not going to do these things for me. So well, and that.
Speaker 2: Goes back to like, my shit, I said a month ago to this girl I know for a long time was cool as fuck. I was just making a joke. I was like, all relationships aren't modern day legalized extortion rackets for women who just yeah, the whole paradigm is give me exactly what I want. Because that guy over there has a dick of a credit card.
Speaker 1: It works too, Yeah, I mean well.
Speaker 2: And she liked that enough to post it on her social media.
Speaker 1: It's a hell of an extortion racket. But okay, are women worth it at this point?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Then why are some guys paying it? Is it a wealthy guy that hasn't excess so he got a roster of bral so he not tripping off making different girls dreams come true to make it, you know, to feed his sense of ego that he's special, even though he's pretty much buying his way into her heart. I mean it works for some women. A lot of women allow men to buy their way into their heart and they really think they're in love because this person is spending all their money.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think that that that is absolutely true and that absolutely happens. It is mathematically impossible for that small of a group of men to have impacted that large of a marketplace of women directly.
Speaker 1: You discounting how much pussy some niggas with some money is getting.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. It would have to be a thousand a day because there's like fucking fifty million women out there.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, I am really coming to the realization that women are probably worse than guys when it comes to like every all these niggas ain't getting pussy. All these men ain't getting no vagina, and nobody's putting out. And if you look at most situations. A buddy of mine's, mammy's sonny was telling me, he was like glasses. If you really think about it, most of the girls, you know, with kids that come from our communities, right, they usually have kids with somebody who has multiple baby mamas. Yeah, so these dudes is fucking and women are putting out based off of that monetary thing. Now, I think that's an innate thing, right You. A woman is looking you know, most men are. Women are looking for somebody to take care of them. That's kind of their innate thing, right. As much as they're looking to nurture, they're looking to be cared for. Yeah, so they're going to look at a guy that's earning revenue, like, okay, he checks off one of the most important boxes, right, he can care for me. Right, it's a couple important boxes, protect and care.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: They're looking for somebody to protect them and care for them, even if the protection might cost them an ass whipping, they might get their ass whooped. I'm saying they want somebody to protect and to take care of them. Those are just natural things, right, women look for look to men for So I get why, you know, a guy flashing money, you know, even in the most ignorant sense, right, flashing money as a means to take care of somebody. I get why they're attracted to that guy. Now I won't, I will not. Well, besides the fact that some woman looks you know, pro creational, like she looks like she's you know, worthy of procreating with, right, that's what guy's seeing. Right, So they're both at their most primitive places, you know, all of the money, Oh he could take care of me, you know, for a woman. For a man, it's like, oh, she got child bearing hips, the most primitive things at those places. And I think that's why, you know, obviously we have all of these issues in society because everybody's oh, it's a lot of drugs. Most of these places we talk about, even where you and Michael was at, a lot of alcohol, drugs, We a million things, you know, I mean not to mention that the natural mental front. Everybody's putting up inside of this location to look like something they're not during the rest of the week. So it's a lot of things going on that takes the mind into its most primitive places to make the most primitive choices. Absolutely, so, maybe what you're blaming men for is their most primitive, innate kind of pursuit.
Speaker 2: I'm blaming them for the lack of discipline, is what it is. It's a lack of discipline, and it's pervasive and there's trickle down to it. I've been on the record on this show before saying I blame the two thousand and eight housing crash on men trying to buy vicious houses they couldn't afford it.
Speaker 1: But isn't that what they're trying they're supposed to be trying to do. Isn't that what they're supposed to be isn't that the goal to take care of your old lady?
Speaker 2: No, the goal is to be sustainably responsible with your money. That's the first goal. Goal, isn't The goal isn't to solicit a chick based off of the perception of an amount of money that you don't have while you burn yourself into the ground. That is not the goal.
Speaker 1: So you don't believe in happy wife, happy life.
Speaker 2: I believe happy with the wife, happy life only works until it doesn't, and when you ain't got no money, left. The party's over. So you better plan in such a way as to if you know you can only keep happy wife, happy, happy wife, happy life at two hundred dollars a day, you better find a two hundred dollar day, bitch. And you can't allow two hundred dollars day bitches to think there a thousand dollars day bitches. And you can't go run up on one for a thousand dollars a day until you burn it out in two years and it's over for you. Like it's over for you. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I've had this conversation with friends. How do men stop like? How do they like? Why is it most men don't know how to tell a woman no?
Speaker 2: That is the root here. Yeah, Historically, I don't know what it is about the internal I don't know if it's an internal insecurity of a sense of self that suggests that, well, if this girl walks out the door on me and goes and fucks the neighbor, I can't look myself in the mirror, or what it is, or if it's an emotional attachment to the person, or if it's an emotional attachment to the idea of winning or an emotional attachment to what But it's very, very very emotionally driven and it is compulsive.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, I've had this conversation enough to say like, women will push you because if their insatiable nature, they will push you into a place to where you can't afford. I had a conversation with one of my buddies who got married, and he was saying, he was like, man, glasses, I really want to take care of my girl. And he told me. I said, how much money do you make a year? You know, how much money do you make a month? He said, after taxes, I make about five thousand dollars a month. I was like, that's pretty good. That's sixty thousand dollars after taxes. That's not bad at all. He's like, yeah, but all the nice places out here, you know, they are thirty five hundred dollars a month or four thousand dollars a month. And I'm like, well, get you know, you know you guys don't have kids, right, No, we don't have kids. You only have a daughter. Yeah, I say, well, get a two bedroom and don't pay no more than two thousand dollars a month. He's like, I don't know, man, that might not be in the best neighborhood. I'm like, y'all are both adults, Like y'all not what you mean the best neighborhoods. It ain't like you're going to move to the ghetto. You're not moving to the projects, you know what I mean. You're moving into a community. Maybe it's an apartment, but you know, you get your shit together. You know, you set your actual you know your goal, so you can make a change in about five or six months. But you know, if you can find somewhere between seventeen and nineteen hundred for a two bedroom, right, you'll have a place for your daughter to come. You know what I'm saying. You have a place for your daughter to come. And also you have a really good situation where you taking care of this lady and paying the bill. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's where you have to really match the expectations of the lady you got, or you want to the reality of what you can't produce. Men are producers, women are consumers. Said that sense episode one. So I think part of that and I said, I don't know this guy from a hole in the wall. I'm not second necessarily saying this is about him. I'm just saying in general, I think people get into that. They find themselves in that corner where it's like, yeah, this is what I can do and this is what I know I should do. But she's like, go for that, and what happens then?
Speaker 1: I don't believe no woman is not gonna go for that.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not saying there's no woman that's gonna not go for that. Of course, there is a woman that's gonna go for that.
Speaker 1: Nine point nine percent of women will go for it. If you say, hey, I can afford this two bedroom, we don't have kids here, it is, this is what I'm getting. They may talk some shit, but if they're not paying no bills, they gonna come into a space to where they're okay with it. They're gonna be like, you know what, I can make this work. You know what I mean? They trust me. Like there is a confusion that women will complain when they don't have to spend money. They won't.
Speaker 2: They won't complain when they don't have to spend money. They will complain when they don't get what they want with your money.
Speaker 1: That's gonna happen no matter what you do they're gonna complain. You can put them in this same friend has a house, right, that's oh, the girl is paying some of the money on she's complaining still, of course, So the difference is they could think when you find that place that fits to where they don't spend any money. Like if he would have got the place I'm saying he found a place that was eighteen fifty four, a two bedroom, right, hit him in paying all of the rent, hit him in paying all of the bills, you know, and probably having roughly you know, fourteen hundred dollars left over versus now where he's spending roughly twenty three hundred a month plus paying half of the bill. So he's paying the same amount of money roughly somewhere right around four thousand dollars a month. But it's also like a level of Don't get me wrong, a woman is gonna go playing no matter what. But the one thing you want a woman to be able to say is what, at least this nigga put the roof over my head. Yeah, that's true, because women to us is all about what have you done for me lately? Or to their friends, it's all about you know, you know, he's not doing this or he's not doing that to you, that's how it is. But to themselves they are very rational and grateful. So if you're putting the roof over their head, you can pass a lot of shit off with the fact that you just paying a motherfucking least on the spot. Lord knows if you're paying the electric bill, the gas, the water bill, and the cable bill. You know what I mean, it's a lot less shit to complain about. Don't get me wrong. A woman is gonna fucking complain. That's just what they do. They're insatiable. Their nature is insatiable. You know. They don't like their own fucking eyelashes. Who the fuck notices their own eyelashes? You know how fucking sociopathic you have to be to notice your eyelashes? Like nobody, You only notice when you don't have them, or when you do have them. You don't even notice when you do have them. You notice when you don't have them, you know what I mean, Like, Okay, maybe your eyebrows is obvious, maybe your hair. They're fucking eyelashes, so it ain't like they're like this yo. Species of people who really, you know, are just grateful to be alive as much as they're in the constant pursuit of this ever evolving concept of beauty, standards and perfection, which really is crazy. But they also not fucking stupid. So that's the one thing them. Motherfuckers might be crazy, but women ain't stupid. They could be a lot of shit that could be emotional, they could be ignorant at times, but very rarely when you find a woman that is stupid.
Speaker 2: That's fair. They are skilled in getting what they want typically. So the suggestion is then, in this inherent game of chicken of her complaining about what you can't afford and your desire to have affordability, you have to just not turn the tractor like in that movie, remember that old school movie Footnote, where they're driving the tractors at each other, So you just can't turn your attractor with No matter what happens, that bitch will jump off the tractor. She's gonna be the whole time, but she will jump off the tractor.
Speaker 1: I ain't never met a woman who got mad because she didn't get the house she was wanted if somebody else was paying for it. Oh, I've never in my life. I never saw woman leave a man. You know what, this is not the house I wanted. I'm never fucking with you again. I've never heard that in my life. Ah.
Speaker 2: I know friends of mine whose moms got divorces in their forties over that shit.
Speaker 1: So again, to white women, it might be different. But again, if you gotta be you gotta find your nuts. Man. You cannot let women mistreat you and put you in predicaments that you won't be able to afford. And shit, if she divorced you shit better off without her.
Speaker 2: That's that's thousand percent true. I think a lot of people just they can't take the yet like they they can't deal with the risk of the unknown outcome in a lot of ways, or the known outcome that they don't want with it, know really how it's gonna or what happens. Then what do I do after that? You know? And I think certain people put themselves a vision in the world. It's like I'm gonna try to hold onto this as long as I can, but when it stops, it's like, dude, you might as well leave now while you still got some money in your pocket, then burn it all down trying to keep this girl. Because when there's no money in your pocket, she's going to leave then. If she's gonna leave now and you're gonna have really nothing, whoa.
Speaker 1: I think if there are middle age women right in their forties leaving their husband because they didn't get the house they wanted, they should have broke up with that motherfucker a long time ago because they did something that was hell of some bullshit a long time ago. That's not something that a man just wakes up to. Oh, you didn't give me the house I wanted, I'm divorcing you. That is sure that you missed. You must have missed so many red flags at that point.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I wanted her, I liked her. I want that one. And that's in tunnel vision to the max.
Speaker 1: My belief is if you really want to be so, my belief is you really just get what you can afford, and then you say, hey, you don't have to pay nothing. If that don't make her happy, you know, if that don't make her content, she's still gonna complain. But if that don't make her content, it's the wrong woman.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Now, if you want to be a gentleman about it, you could present her with three options of nineteen hundred dollars houses or apartments and say, hey, you have a choice of these three options, and anytime she bumps you to twenty six, no, these are your three options. These are your three options. Like, you can't get caught up in a space to where like I agree with you, where now you're in this stressful place because you're trying to make somebody happy with something they're not going to be happy with for a long time. Anyway, if you get a woman two thousand square foot house and she wants a twenty nine hundred square foot house, it don't stop one you get at that tune nonage grad foot house because whatever it costs to put furniture in that two thousand guird foot house, you got an extra thousand. You gotta feel now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that girls want to keep up with the joneses. No girl wants to be the chicken her social circle with the smallest house or with whatever, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like that's true in a lot of cases. Hm, So so.
Speaker 1: Do I blame guys for caving in to feminine demands? Yeah, some whole ass niggas. Yeah, I mean I've caved in once or twice, but not nothing substantial.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, most of the stuff like that fool, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I want something, like I really don't play bro Like I get offended when somebody asked me what I want to eat, and then I answer it and a woman makes an alternative choice, like I would throw my food, Like if I asked you if you wanted something to eat and you said no, and I kept asking you do you want something? And then when I got my food, you ate my food. I throw my food out the window because I know you were only doing it to just figure out a way to eat my shit. And it ain't the food as much as just the mind, the sociopathic mind of like y'all just really want to eat his shit. Sure, yeah, I just want to eat his shit. Well, I only order enough food when I'm hungry. I don't if I'm hungry, I'm not getting two double cheeseburgers. Now See, the smart thing would be to just get her some food anyway. See that's what I've mastered the art of at this point in my life. I ain't that hungry. You lying, I don't get you're lying. I don't care if it's my nieces, any fucking body with a fucking vagina. Oh you hungry? Now, ain't that hungry? Where you going Wendy's. I'm gonna go to Wendy's. Yeah, nah, I want nothing. I'm gonna get you something anyway. So if you try to ask people for my ship, I got your biggie bag here it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's wisdom for facts. I just can't help but feel compelled to say, well, I mean, you're not hungry, are you? That's what I thought? Because what because? Because then you're opening the door to a cyclical recurrence of just buying hamburgers to just go in the trash can.
Speaker 1: Actually pretty much never the Hamburger's going to trash can.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, illustratively speaking, you expanded out of that.
Speaker 1: You know, well, I'll just I'll just I'm telling you, I'm telling you, like.
Speaker 2: The Ron White joke, No.
Speaker 1: It cost you more money. It cost you more to be hungry and to only have half of your food than it does to actually buy an extra biggie bag for her to eat when she finally realizes she's hungry, or when she starts to ask you for your shit? Oh what you get? I got a day's double? Oh man, I'm getting Can I have something? I got you? A biggie bag junior chicken cheesebagger delves boom with the spicy nuggets I was thinking about, you.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: And then like the play is so cold because they know what I'm doing, but they gotta respect that shit.
Speaker 2: I'll just be so tempted. I just eat whatever the hell I got, finished it in the car on the way home. Like, are you hungry? Now? That's what that sucks?
Speaker 1: Nah? Nah, you can't really do that.
Speaker 2: I know that's what I but that's what I want to do.
Speaker 1: So on a perfect situation, how would it go for you if your old lady said I'm not hungry and then she, uh just decides I'm hungry, Like you have a smarter strategy than mine.
Speaker 2: No, but that's also why I live by myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people, but I don't believe you want to be alone forever. I mean, I'm sure you'll be okay. It ain't the end of the world.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one. That's a tough one. I'm fifteen six I'm sixteen strong. Now I'm sixteen strong. You know that's that's all. Bet A billion people have lived and died during the duration of my singularity. That's pretty significant globally speaking. But yeah, I don't know. I don't know. I mean, yeah, sure it's smart, or to call while you're still out you sure you don't want to? Sure?
Speaker 1: And never ask a woman what she wants.
Speaker 2: That's also probably very good. That's a students.
Speaker 1: Never ask a woman what she wants, decide for her. If she don't tell you what she wants. Now she tells me what she wants. If she tells me what she wants, I'll just get what she wants. But if I start asking what she wants and then she doesn't actually know what she wants, I'm going to just pick. I'm not going to keep asking. I'm not going to keep shuffling through thoughts hoping she explains to me what she wants. I'm going to pick what the fuck I want her to have.
Speaker 2: That's a very interesting observation, and I've noticed, like, why do women never know what the fuck they want? You know what? The worst thing in the world to me is it's being at a restaurant in the line that has been somewhat long, that has the menu, you know, up over the cashier where you can see it and I'm behind a woman who's been there in this line for like eight minutes, right in front of me, who came to this restaurant obviously on her own. She didn't like crash in the parking lot and happen to just walk inside looking for food. She came there on her own and then gets to the front and cannot decide what the fuck you want to order? And it happens almost like clockwork. How is that possible?
Speaker 1: You know? If that's a podcast we need to do with brit and Red. Yeah, why don't women ever know what they want? And the worst party is anything? The worst party is bro. They're going to deny that they don't even though we all know, even though we all know that they don't know what they want, They're going to deny that they don't never know what they want.
Speaker 2: Of course, my favorite denial ever was on the last podcast we did with them. I can't remember what the heck it was. It was like, oh, I always got.
Speaker 1: Their hand up.
Speaker 2: I've turned down lots of things, Well did you take a lot of other stuff?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was one of my favorite exchanges.
Speaker 1: Good looking out for tuning in too the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by the Black Effect Podcast Network and now heard Radio Yeah