Speaker 1: No, Willian, damn you, what's up?
Speaker 2: Fuck out? Look at me for said, why why did you based on me at at an odd hour on a Sunday at ten I just wanted to talk to you.
Speaker 3: You always complain that I don't answer your phone calls, and then when I call you, you never answer.
Speaker 2: Well, I was doing bed timmercine. I was making sure there wasn't like an emergency, because.
Speaker 4: If I was an emergency, I just stayed up late on Friday, thinking that you were coming to the crib nah man.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, you're out getting hookah.
Speaker 3: My homegirl was also my homegirl was in town, so we went and tried to get into mirror.
Speaker 2: I changed the sheets, washed the towels like I thought we were gonna have a girl's night. I was. I was waiting for the tea.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry, damn you still for girls nights. Naya came into town, so we was outside.
Speaker 2: Nadia. You met Nadia. She was here from Atlanta.
Speaker 3: She came into town to see Melissa Jefferson us her girt cousin run in the finals or the championships or whatever track meet was here.
Speaker 2: So we went out.
Speaker 3: We went out to They were like we want to go to mirror. I'm like, on a Friday late.
Speaker 2: Night, unlike home on the flat, I found out I'm not one of the girls that was not but I know I thought it was gonna have a night in Yeah.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: They went out, did wash the linens, Rory Washington lenens and everything, only for baby to stay Peperman, peppermin tea ready to go.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, that was a perfect girl's night, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm so sorry making that's how you gotta look at it. Oh no, Amar destroyed it shortly. Yeah, this was Friday night. She was at Summer Jam, which was in Jersey, so she was like, I'm either going to come to your crib before or after. She's like, I'm running late for my brand pregame like where she had to be. She was the toast of the town or something, so she was late for that. So I'm thinking like, all right, cool. So around eleven, you know, you start to worry, like, hey, not to be a nagging mom, but everything Okay. I leave the door open and she's like, oh I just ordered blue mist I was like all right. I was like, yeah, we outside, Sorry, I go. I just love the fact that baby said she wasn't drinking, and then two weeks later or she's been doing is drinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know, real shit though. You know, I'm not even gonna say I'm just gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah I believe because I'm sticking you and and yeah, you know what, I'm having to dry August a dry septem. I don't want to hear nothing. That's why I said, I'm not even gonna talk about it. You are a lush accepted, all right, she pushing the release date back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you like at the J show inspired to drink, she said, you know what, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, just draw August back a little bit.
Speaker 2: But this isn't like a shot at Summer Jam. I've had fond memories there. Going to Summer Jam sober will be crazy. Why that's nuts Prudential Center Friday Night. Now you've got to be like, you have to be drunk. You have to be drunk to go to any concert, I said, Summer Jam, what's the difference ID two days? I did two days at the whole show, completely sober and was fine. That's what as a former alcoholic that you think I would need it? I was cool Summer jam. No, but what's the difference in being so bad Summer Jam versus I don't know what he's trying to say. It's the lineup. The lineup is a little slow. Listen, It's just dependency, that's all it is. Now. Baby D came in here and says something, and I'm ready to all what I said? Yeah, what did you say? First of all, before we get into that, we have backsponsored by Boost Unlimited Talk, Text and Data.
Speaker 3: What I what I said was that I enjoyed the Prudential Center Summer Jam experience more than Met Life. It felt more lit to me, more than the ones I had been to a Bad Life.
Speaker 6: Why is that?
Speaker 3: I think because the venue was smaller, everyone is closer.
Speaker 2: It's easier for timate.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's easier for the artists to go into the crowd like I'm not gonna lie, like Zeeddi will shout out to him. He had an amazing set. He had the crowd turned up. Him and the baby went into the crowd and had like they were like standing on the crowds chairs and had like the crowd towerking like it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Oh when I went June through those chairs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the era come from.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, that's what's up. I mean, that's that's dope. But yeah, I amber when they started like bolting the chairs down, Like I know why they started doing that, like as I did a year before they bolted the chairs to the ground.
Speaker 3: Also, the crowd at the Prudential Center is always a good time, like you Rory have expressed that we like going. Like if I can go choose between going to a concert at Barclays and going at the Prudential Center. For certain artists, I'd rather go to the Prudential Center because of who the crowd is.
Speaker 6: A lot of people said they don't like the sound system at Barclays.
Speaker 2: I'm not the biggest fan of it either. Honestly, they raised a pretty good point. Yeah, I'm with you. Compared to the three in the Tri State, Yes, Barclays would be the lowest with sound for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is weird to me because it's the new, but it's not always the greatest. But yeah, like Zeddy Will had the like it was lit like he's in the middle of the crowd, by the way, like it was it felt like a party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ironically, Jersey is the perfect place for summer jam. Yeah, yeah, professionals would be way more fun than Barclays. All right, so maybe do you make a point it's more intimate.
Speaker 3: It was more intimate, Like I'm not talking about like the obviously the Lion No summer jam has had fucking incredible line, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But this one was good.
Speaker 3: It was about Yeah, it was about the energy in the room like it was.
Speaker 2: It was good. Was it the livest party that's ever hit an arena? Those aren't my words, those were the flyers, That's what the flyer said. I mean it was. It was lit.
Speaker 3: It was a good party. Shout out to shoutouts Hot ninety seven. They did their thing like you know, it was good. But I showed up whatever it was, it was, it was fine. I was up in a suite, but even I felt like the energy I missed Natalie, I missed a lot of it.
Speaker 2: I miss Natalie.
Speaker 6: You missed the baddies.
Speaker 2: I came. I came right after them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like when I was walking in, Kresha was walking in to go straight on stage like so I saw I saw Karesha pull out the go yard bags and start throwing money out into the front into the.
Speaker 2: Audience instead of like choreography or dancer. She should really just have people scrapping behind.
Speaker 4: Her, even if it's fake, Like even how like Big did the party in Bullshit, where like the whole crew with fake fight like she shall be like like some real like kill Bill choreography fighting scenes behind her while she performed.
Speaker 6: Just took a page out of Westside Guns.
Speaker 2: But have wrestlers that too, has some female wrestlers on stage, just like Jade up there, you know what I mean, let j body slam a.
Speaker 6: Few people, like you know, yeah, yeah, all right, So you had a.
Speaker 3: Good time with some of your I did have I didn have a I had a very random summer jam, but I had a good job in summer Jam. I was like I was first of all, I was shout out to dreamed All and Pitt Bully and the Streamer University kids. They were some of the people that were with the brand that I was with, and I ended up in the car with them and we got into Summer Jam like through the artist interests because dream was like, I'm performing, They're going my security. Dream was not performing. She's like, I'm performing, They're call my security guard right there, Like but they're streaming all of this like at the same time. So they streaming sneaking, We're sneaking into the artist entrance to Summer Jam. It was just it was very random, but very fun.
Speaker 2: I had a good time, Okay, So y'all, So y'all basically renegated, y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we had a suite, but we went through like that. We we felt we cut all the lines and went through like the artist interests.
Speaker 2: You just got a confidently lie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, walk with confidence like I'm supposed to be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When people got to stop, you used to be like I'm exactly Yeah, just keep going, all right.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Dream Doll and pit Bully. I don't know who picked Bully is another streamer from Is there footage that we can see of you and Dream.
Speaker 3: I'm suretters I'm somewhere on one of her uh uh clips that they made or something.
Speaker 2: Like that, but I don't know where it is. So y'all tied like y'all got like a handshake nicknames.
Speaker 3: No, I just was an innocent bystander. She was a nice girl, she was sweet. I was Summer Jam and race lifelong friendships. So Dream dolls cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was super sweet, super down to earth, super.
Speaker 6: I like when I find out that girls like pretty girls are like cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, very very down to earth, very sweet. Yeah. She still has one of my favorite dis records of all time?
Speaker 3: Which one was that Tory l Her Legs? Yeah yeah, yeah, I remember that's a classic. I know that off the back she was on that, that one. That was a good That was years ago.
Speaker 2: Tho wasn't it like ten years ago? Yeah?
Speaker 6: That was so long ago.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was right before. Was that right before COVID? It was definitely before it was.
Speaker 3: I know it was before, but I'm right, yeah, possibly, yeah that was yeah, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was That was classic times. But I'll tell you, damn seven years ago. Ship, we're getting old.
Speaker 6: We getting old.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna getting older, but yeah, man I got I started adding morning stretching to my morning routine and like it needed trust me, what you like? Are you like? Can you show us my morning stretch routine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I can't show you my morning stretches.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 6: I can't do the split.
Speaker 2: Not yet.
Speaker 6: Probably like in another six months I'll be.
Speaker 2: Able to like, what are you gonna show what your progress.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll show you where I'm at.
Speaker 3: I see that men have a hard time like bending over to the front and touching their toes.
Speaker 2: Like that's like a hard stretch for y'all. Do you try that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like that's part of like the morning stretching routine is like being able to do that. You can't touch your toes right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah I can.
Speaker 2: You couldn't always though, before the morning stretches. Yeah, Like I could get close though, but it was just like hammies was tight.
Speaker 3: Like women can usually wrap around and like grab their ink. Y'all can't do that.
Speaker 2: I love when they could do that. When they could do that, Yeah, that's when you get you. I walked into that one. Think they're really into athletics. Yeah, like come on, man, you gotta appreciate the wind melting and no, I totally fold themselves in half like like a beach each ship good for labor, and you play beach share while they do it, Like with Jay and Chris Martin, it's only right. Would you fuck the beach share?
Speaker 4: Like, let's say you forgot like your playlist was on and was real, but you had like the peak you're in the middle.
Speaker 2: Of it, like I would definitely hold on home. No, no, no, let Chris get this ship off. You've never had to do that, like in the middle of having sex, like I can't, I have to switch this on. Yeah, hell yeah, absolutely, because if not, you're ay, you just start laughing.
Speaker 4: It's like those first chords of Beach Share. I would start laughing and I'm just it's just not for intimate time. Were you happy that Upstate definitely showed out ship.
Speaker 2: I forgot Summer That's why he was at Summer jam, which was different, specially the State. No, I was not there that it was earlier in the day. I didn't come on.
Speaker 6: How he wasn't there when Rochester was in the building.
Speaker 3: Come with Rochester? I got all the time Syracuse. Don't fuck with Rochester. But when it comes down that because now don't want to be specially Upstate ship. We all being together, Like Zip already mentioned that, when it come to Upstate ship, we all being together with it's like one of us against somebody else.
Speaker 2: State, syracuset and Rochester stronger together, Yeah, strong together. So you should have been there when Special came out. You knew what he was going to do. I didn't know what he was gonna do. What did he do this jadakiss? He did? Well, it was more saw Jim Jones disc, but he had a couple of bars in there for kiss and Fat Joe. But yeah, a lot of that energy was direct to it, which was weird because he put out you know he was when he was on he went back on back Fuel, Yeah, and then he said that, you know, he didn't feel like Jim had a place to speak on. I guess lyricism and rappers that you know, really really can rap. So then when he put out Fool's Mate, we all thought it was gonna be in response to you know kiss. Yeah, he got me saying, you know, it's just about the verses about the career. We thought it was gonna be that, But a lot of the energy was directed at Jim Jones, which surprised me. I don't know if it surprised anybody else, but I was kind of like, oh, I didn't think he would give Jim this much energy, especially like I said when he was on bag Fuel and said he didn't feel like Jim was qualified to talk about bars and things like that. So I just didn't understand why he would give Jim so many bars if Jim isn't qualified to talk about bars or to rap with or against pet So kind of threw me off. But you know, nonetheless, the beef is on rap, beef is back alive, and well thirty eight specially made that very clear with fools. Mate, Yeah, I was with you. I mean not to say I was super invested in this, but I thought when he posted that shit on Friday at midnight, we were getting a Jada kiss this. Jim Jones didn't even cross my mind. But then after this happened, I did go back and like refresh my own memory. Jim, He's barely the same thing, and Jim did do a full fucking video about it. Yeah, it would have been weirder if it was the other way around, now that I think about it. Well, because Kiss really didn't say much.
Speaker 4: Kiss Jimmy had a whole video I'm as signed by Man's if you go out like it kind of would have looked weirder if he would have just done a whole kiss this and then gave Jim one bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kiss didn't say much, so it makes when you look at it, it makes sense that he didn't go at Kiss crazy. We were just disappointed because that's what we want. We anticipated it, We expected that a lot of that energy was going to be directed towards Kiss. It wasn't. But now to the record, Foods, Mate, gotta be honest, you know, Specially is my god fucked with specih. I just think he may have went a little too far with you know, putting Jim's Jim's lady in it. Like, I don't think that that was was necessary.
Speaker 4: It felt round swish to me, like, no, this is after a back and forth and somebody.
Speaker 2: Crazy, so you're looking at it all wrong. I'm looking at it like this is not even about rapping anymore. This is personal now, it is, That's what I'm saying. Like I thought it was rap. I thought it was just you know, just just sport. But this, you know, special going at Jim's lady the way he did this is not this is not rapping anymore. This is this is going to a whole other place, whether or not it's warranted. You know, maybe Specially may have heard Jim say something that he felt like, you know, I want to take it there, you know what I'm saying, And I feel like there's this. There's enough things out on the internet about Jim that Specch probably could have written towards about where he didn't have to put didn't have to focus on, he didn't have to focus on, you know, his relationship with his lady and things like that.
Speaker 6: Like because again, when you do.
Speaker 2: That, that's that's basically saying, like, you know, we could take it to wherever you want to take it, and I didn't want it to go there. But I thought this was gonna be fun rapp Yeah, I thought this was gonna be fun, a little sparring back and forth, but you know, I just can't see it being that energy anymore. Unfortunately, again, I hate to see rappers get into shit like this, but you know, it is what it is. The song is out. The telling part for me was that Jim Jones hasn't and I don't. I didn't check the timeline yes yesterday, still hasn't responded to said anything. Yeah, and usually like even when that, usually Jim goes right back it says something, he'll respond, he'll put post something. So you know, I don't I don't know if that's saying something.
Speaker 4: Because remember Winston should the original version of Whips and chains leaked with the clips at the right back. He had the microphone hanging in Harlem that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right back. So again that that that says to me that you know, this is this is unfortunately not just about rapping anymore, but this is more personal. It's going to a place where it's just you know, you know, it's unfortunately again you talk about somebody's wife or you know, lady relationship that that to some, to many is crossing a line where it's like, okay, it's not about music and skill anymore. That this is personal. So it is what it is home, but you don't see where that one goes. But I mean, luckily Demarus is there to you know, diffuse any any upstate versus the city type of vibe. She was there. Men's business, No you don't. Don't you love getting him men's business? You love you love getting them men's business unless men's exactly y'all.
Speaker 6: Exactly exactly men's business, no matter what.
Speaker 2: Y'all ain't even got no business? What business? Yeah, I got no bit. I got a lot of business, A lot of business. It ain't really no fun though.
Speaker 4: Like fun business, not like not like healthy dating. I don't want to hear.
Speaker 2: That I'm always healthy dating though I have no toxic. If you're always healthy dating, then is it really healthy? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why is it not?
Speaker 2: Because what are you dating for? Like what's your goal? Mm hmm. Sometimes the relationship just ends, well, it seems like it always it just ends. Yeah, so far are Yeah, one day, one day I'll come in here and y'all know that I'm engaged and we will never know that. You will never tell us that.
Speaker 6: I would never tell ya I'm engaged.
Speaker 2: You know. You don't think I would tell you I'm engaged. You you just Thursday. There is no way Rory thinks that I would ever be engaged and he would know. I don't think you would come in here and tell us you're engaged.
Speaker 3: You might text, you find out, you might text Warrior. Don't say nothing about this, this and that, because like I just asked this girl to marry me and ship, I.
Speaker 6: Would text what you don't say nothing about me being engaged?
Speaker 2: I don't know you do that.
Speaker 4: I think you'd come here after a Patreon recording on Thursday and say, oh, ship guys, can you guys do Monday without me?
Speaker 2: I have to go to my wedding, Like that's what I think. That's what I think.
Speaker 4: Without me, he'd be like, damn, damn ship your free money.
Speaker 2: You could rock with them, get people. That's what you think.
Speaker 3: You're not walking in here and telling us like y'all like I propose last like you not, you're not gonna do.
Speaker 5: It like that.
Speaker 2: You don't think? How do you think I would do it? You don't think I would tell you that I'm engaged? How would you tell us?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: How would you? I would probably send a college like a call y'all individual, or send a message to the chat like calling people individually is funny. You ain't got to call me if you get text the group chat like yo, I got engaged today or whatever, like but.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's so many steps, Like you would have to tell us you had a girlfriend first, and you don't do that part.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm confused. How you just gonna yeah, I don't.
Speaker 6: Think I have to tell you I have a girlfriend, Like you're just.
Speaker 3: Gonna tell us you're engaged, but not tell us that you had a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: That you feel sometimes we don't know we have a girlfriend. Yeah, And then sometimes your girlfriend be like she got a boyfriend, so why would you be getting engaged to her?
Speaker 6: You got to find out she don't got a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying, Like, once you know she ain't got a boyfriend, it's like, okay, who might as well get engaged, and even sometimes they got a boyfriend. But if I get engaged, when I get engaged, I'll probably have a boyfriend too. It's crazy, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So but if I say yes, then that negates my other relationship. A man proposal to you from somebody else, he might not know because you're technically single, to you married? No, you're not what you follow on your sex which one of these holes posted that and you ran with it? No, that's that's that's out of the whole relations book. But one like the irs the hospital when I go yo, unplug him and his wife.
Speaker 2: Nah, shit don't matter. It don't mean I mean you single? Are you talking about?
Speaker 6: You just don't have a contract that says you can make certain decisions. But that don't mean you're single.
Speaker 2: Like that's crazy to say you're basically single if you ain't basically single? Is single?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Everybody is technically single? No no no, no, no, no no no, no, no, no, we're not doing that, baby d We're not doing that. Listen, I'm not listening.
Speaker 3: I'm saying legally, technically, I'm not saying that I abide by those rules.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying that one could one could argue.
Speaker 6: One could argue that you're single.
Speaker 3: One could argue that, according to the irs, you're single until you're married.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you.
Speaker 3: Single at any I mean, if you're in a relationship, Oh, that's my boyfriend, that's my girlfriend. I feel like after thirty it's like at any point you could wake up and it's like, yeah, I don't want none to do what you No more like that person could get rid of you.
Speaker 2: So you know, when you're married, you can. But there's a little piece of paper and if you.
Speaker 3: Paper now, we just got to go back to court and this, that and the third. And you can't just wake up and say that you don't with me. We got a lot of ship, do you know I can still be with you. It's a lot of ship we gotta go.
Speaker 2: Through just paperwork. I could be done with you, though, I just gotta go can be but I gotta go some ship, that's all. Yeah, But I'm done with you. I have a whole new girlfriend everything, that's fine, a whole new relationship, living with somebody else. Technically, it's just certain things I can't do until this paperwork is No, there's a there's a level of commitment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's all. But it's is paperwork. It's just the government.
Speaker 2: Government. The government can't come just the government can't come between this thing called love. Though they can see what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: No, they can't.
Speaker 2: You put them in between a thing called love. The government can't just jump into your thing called love. You make them a part of that. Talk to the Gaze about it.
Speaker 6: That's for another episode. That's Pattreon.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't no more married. We know he's divorced though that we would definitely know.
Speaker 6: Y'all would know I'm engaged, Manu.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like me and the marriage wouldn't. But I feel like the After Hour's crew, Peege and Ryan would definitely know before me and I.
Speaker 3: Will find out about mall wedding because hop would like post something.
Speaker 2: I know if I was engaged. Bro Okay, Well, I mean and I'm just like a bad friend, like I'm not a private one, which is fine, that's your choice. If I get engaged and don't tell y'all. That's a bad friend. That's a that's an insane friend. Like what friend doesn't tell you that he's engaged, Like, yeah, I will tell y'all engaged, don't do that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I will tell y'all I was engaged. But we know why you wouldn't tell us, Why he would think you full of shit? Yeah, you believe you would't believe me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she full of shit. Man, I could come with the ring of everything else. Yeah, but she full of shit. She'd have met some nigga and this nigga that bought her ring and she just won't take it off. But she ain't get that man his ring. Take that ring off, baby, you ain't fuck that. Oh.
Speaker 4: I thought about what I want to do for my bachelor party. That conversation, what yo professional paintballing hit my algorithms over the weekend a bachelor paintball tournament. I almost want to, like, I feel like we should call out another podcast and like take it to the paintball.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's a couple of niggas. I wudn't mind shooting the podcast.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I was watching those Warriors those are soldiers on that paintball field.
Speaker 2: That looks like so much fun. Okay, professional paintballing, yeah, I mean we'd have to start out as amateurs, but I feel like we go up the ranks. But what's the difference between professional paintballing and us just going to those all those are warriors? What do you mean they they they storm Coney Island like like fucking Normandy, Like, no, there's warriors there. Chief keeper is a professional paintball I mean, you know, he's had a lot of practice. It's gonna take me some years.
Speaker 6: You have too, Fortunately he has had a lot of practice to get to.
Speaker 2: With way higher risk, a lot more on the line, way higher.
Speaker 6: Rifle power too. Professional paintball Okay.
Speaker 4: No, it looks like a lot of fun. And even if like we don't you don't have like a full full squad, like we can recruit and just meet like other paintballers and like start our avengers. I've always like all the WTF media, like what's good? Like I'll see y'all on the like where's that in that?
Speaker 3: You gotta you really want some problems? Go up, go do that with the niggas from uh, what's the White podcast Company, Bool barstool.
Speaker 2: Go go play the Power Numbers, to play paintball with them, talk about w t F. Yeah, we can set up up we can set up a paintball Uh. I talked to KFC. KFC, I'm sure he knows a quality like one in Westchester that we could do.
Speaker 6: Of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like I'm down to training ship. Like if y'all want, how do you train for paintball? Like, don't you just where you trained for war? We hire some.
Speaker 6: He used to be a time.
Speaker 2: My cousin is marine. He could train us to what like he's seen he's seeing battle nigga, teach me how to dump? Well, how did you could hide behind ship like this paint I don't think that you need to be trained for paintball, because, of course the.
Speaker 6: Things you can hide behind is like you actually.
Speaker 2: Want to see maut getting lit up with no training. Hm, I'm telling you these guys take they're curving paintballs and ship curving. It's Angelina Jolie out there with Morgan Freeman. Look they got tanks. Yeah, but he's out in the middle of the fucking looks out of here. I would have been I would have been here reverse. Yeah, I don't got it. I don't got it, like you know, I mean, like, yeah, I don't know. If that those are too slow, I wouldn't want to be in that. Well we could put Ryan like in that and just hide behind the tank as he goes like forward.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because little payback.
Speaker 2: That would be fun. And he's like used to coma. We're like a go bro.
Speaker 6: We'll never forget, run, never forget.
Speaker 2: Look at the video he pulls up. That's sick. What was that, Charlie Kirk, What did you google? I said, paintball? Jesus Christ, I think that that would be fun. Rory, I'm down to do that. Like I'm almost down this. We're gonna like maybe test up myselves if y'all aren't taking it too seriously, I'm golfing by myself now. Don't think I won't go paintball. You really you need to start stream, man, Like, don't let me hit it outdoor world, I'll get the whole. Get up like you won't be able to see me in the bushes. Yeah, we got to get the whole, like the suits. Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying. Get the body armor, body armor. I've been hit a little.
Speaker 6: Yea, you need the body armor, you need the vest, you need the knee pads.
Speaker 4: But like, I don't want to do it unless you guys really take it seriously. Like we need radios, we need our own like signals, our own calls. Like like, if I do this, I like you need to know that. That means reach the door.
Speaker 6: Reach the door, all right, you need you.
Speaker 2: To take this.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take like the way you know how people go through midlife crices and start doing marathons. My heart legally can't take that, right, So you need I need to do this, okay, And like if if I get a little winded, I could be a sniper.
Speaker 2: I feel like I know the wind, I could do the clicks.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm down. I'm definitely down.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. That's a paint book. That's not a paintball, of course, Yes, that's not a pain. Yes, like that's you great, you know, but they have ship set up like that. Oh I don't want to do that though, that I am not doing. But yeah, I'm down from paintball.
Speaker 6: Let's shut it up. Let's definitely do that.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be a lot of fun. Hell yeah, and we go deep in our Like something tells me Biggs knows how to brandish a firearm, Like I feel like Biggs would be a good person to add to the squad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we could definitely do it. I'm done with that.
Speaker 2: Tell Bigs he can't do paintball with his shirt off though, like his little muscle shirt. You'd be wearing paintball with shirt away.
Speaker 6: You think that's an option?
Speaker 2: Like what made you? What made you say that? It's definitely like no shirt, no shoes, no service home, put a shirt on my paintball. But yeah, that's what I meant to tell you guys over the weekend. Like, if it's not a bachelor party, this may be my new midlife crisis.
Speaker 6: But you want to pay ball as a bachelor party.
Speaker 2: Skippers or no paint balling and strippers? Right, that would be fun. And whoever you hit, that's when you get to hit, Like is it? It's like, no, okay, never mind? Why do you make everything freaky?
Speaker 6: It's a bachelor party. Strippers at a bachelor party? Do you think they don't know what they're there for? You think they're there to like cook?
Speaker 3: You know the fact that he couldn't think of anything else for women to do, Like what would what else would a stripper be at a bachelor party for?
Speaker 2: Just somebody tell me give me some moral support, moral support talking mingling, if I liked.
Speaker 6: Life, I want life advice from a stripper?
Speaker 2: What would you trying to say? I don't think have like valuable life for me. I don't think there's anything a stripper could give me advice about. Okay, maybe another woman, you know, trying to figure out her life, But I don't think there's anything a stripper could All strippers are doing that to pay their way through college, so they obviously have Just ask her major. I'm sure. Yeah, I'm ways past that college threshold though she'd be a psych major. Yeah, I'm cool. Never know, I might be able to help her out though, show her the ropes, like you know this is you know what's after this? Right? Hiding an engagement just to just by the sheer numbers? You know what's after this if you don't get out now, right, Okay, I've seen it. I'm just saying I've seen it. I can help the young strippers, like, listen, if you don't get out now, you know what's after this? All right? Maybe it's a Patreon conversation. But I'll ask you, what do you think the cutoff is of If you don't get out now, you will be selling pussy. I know you're against it now and you just strip, And that's what you tell your boyfriend as well, Like what year into the game do you think that they're like, well, all right, I might as well do it if you're if you're like twenty three, twenty four, still stripping six months into the back room game, yeah yeah, yeah, like once you start showing up at noon, like once you're part of the noon ship. Yeah, like when the truck when the real truck drivers it like yeah, yeah, yeah, you're on your way. You about tom If you part of the noon shift at any strip club, yeah yeah, you're on your way. It's coming, it's time to get out.
Speaker 3: But I think they start you off at noon, like when you knew, like you can't automatically get.
Speaker 2: The yes you can. I know plenty of women that started stripping and they was not with the at noon, it was at night. Or you just pay the house fee in New York for sure, it's not like they're doing tricks on the poll. Yeah.
Speaker 6: You just pay your house fee and you can dance.
Speaker 2: Maybe in other cities. Yeah, they start out the noon. Whatever you are, eleven thirty am noon, somebody's getting fucked.
Speaker 6: And they're watching like Judge Judy on the TVs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you on your way.
Speaker 6: You don't even know you are now in the que any moment.
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna be right there in that motherfucker park a lot, going in that fucking on that truck with one of them. It's gotta be weird to know, to be the last person to know you're about to sell them. Yeah, if youd a noon, if you're working in the strip club and it's noon, you're on your way, You in the queue, that's a fact. Well, God speed man, godspeed do whatever works for you. Yeah, I agree, Maul. Are you like me? Do you hate overpaying for great wireless?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Well, maybe you need to unlock savings with twenty five dollars a month forever unlimited plan with Boost Mobile. It's a permanent price with no contracts and no price hikes. You can keep the same phone number, so all the people in your life, specifically maybe some of the ladies like you, won't lose contact. You can save up to six hundred dollars so you can take them out for a nice dinner. And yeah, you should just like stop overpaying. At this point, I feel like I tell you this every day. You do tell me this every daymole dot.
Speaker 2: Com based on average annual single line payment of AT and T Verizon and T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the Boostmobi Unlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six.
Speaker 6: For full off of details, visit boostsmobile dot com. Should we stay on MESSI rap shit? Let's stay on MESSI rap rap is MESSI anyway, we got a fucking mess. We gotta ask Bleak this week? Man, how did how did this get here? I thought the Bleak versus.
Speaker 2: Yao shout out top bronning ya Yo, Uncle murder. They sat down on million dollars million dollars worth a game shout out though Gillian Wallow and I was confused about this, this rant that murder went on only because I think the last time again I could have missed something that could be wrong. But the last time I think I saw a Bleak talking. I know him and Yao have had their back and forth and he says some things about gu things like that. But the.
Speaker 6: The last one I can remember. I think Bleak said him and Murder was good.
Speaker 2: They was cool. So he said they was cool, like he didn't have an issue with with with Murder, but then Murdered on this last episode of Million Dollars Worth a Game, he felt a different way about it. And you know, he said, the only song he ever liked from Bleak is the one that Jay wrote form you're underselling how loud he's yelling them?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no he was.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: No, Murder felt a way about this. He said, Bleak ain't got no fans. He wanted to, you know, go bitcoin for bitcoin with Bleak.
Speaker 6: He wanted to go.
Speaker 2: House for house, bank account for bank account. Murder said he took fifteen kids to Disney World. If you've ever done the math on how much it costs to getting dished, a lot of money, a lot of money. I don't know. You didn't mention the fast past, but you know so, I don't know you know where this why this made the left. But I thought that Bleak said him and Murder was school. He said they was good. But you know, obviously Murder felt the way about it. I guess whatever Bleak had to say about his man ya yo so you know, well, hopefully we can ask Bleak this this week and figure out and get to the bottom of this this internal Brooklyn beef. Yeah, man, because I mean I even thought that, and I don't know if it was more. No, I'm not going to put that on Breakfast Club because they asked a grown man a question he answered it. I thought it was a little corny with Bleak and Yaloe going back to be honest, like back and forth of I understand both y'all man's are a list superstar rappers, and I yes, didn't like I just didn't like it. As just said, that's a nasty back and forth to me. Yeah, like we're the friends of the No, I don't do that back and forth. Yo ass joints, Bleak as joints. I both have good albums, like, yeah, man, od this is just a very awkward like yeah, man, I don't know. Shout out, shout out to our gods, yayo. Murder Murder doesn't. Murder doesn't believe that though there's no way onkle Murder doesn't like Bleak's verse on one nine hundre Hustler. There's no fucking way, he said. He doesn't maybe he's Oh, yeah, well he did say that. I about to say maybe he thinks that Jay wrote that for him, because he said the only song he like for Bleak is doing. I assume he was talking about Coming of the Age. Yeah, that's what I was assuming, because that's on record that j wrote that. I don't know either way. I'm curious to talk to Bleak about this. Yeah, this, this should be interesting. Let's see what let's see what the issue is, and let's try to coombah y'all and bring everyone together. And you know, we need more unity in hip hop, man. Yeah, they don't need all this divisive, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need with YG and Game dude on Thursday was a great example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to game in YG. Man, shout Julio, shoutt to YG. Shout out to doctor whoever it was. Yeah, man, shout out the game in YG. I love the fact that they used that moment, that platform to show unity between the city between Compton. YG gave games Flowers, Games saluted YG. He he attempted to do the best he could. Yeah, I mean, and why'd you let us know that game was faded?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: He was a little. He was feeling nice after he took a whole bottle of Don Julio to the face. The front hump was my favorite with the girl on stage. Yeah, that was. It wasn't from the behavior he did. The front hump. That takes dedication. Yeah yeah, but it was good to see those two guys on stage just celebrating each other and showing respect for each other's contributions to hip hop. Yeah, it was. It was a fun, fun night to watch. Now I see that they had Ygi. The official tally was Wygi win in nineteen to three ship like that. I don't know if it was that, Like, I don't I'm not gonna say Wygi won, but nineteen to three was. That's kind of crazy, Like, come on, man, he definitely won the first round when he when Whyji started with BPT, I was like, yeah, that's that's a win.
Speaker 6: I've seen.
Speaker 2: I've seen what that does in the club in LA when it comes on. So and this this was the voting system that I guess that Apple had. I don't know, man, one blood verse pick and back being blessed. I mean, to me, that's just a blood draw at that point, Like.
Speaker 6: That's drawing Blood.
Speaker 2: I mean One Blood, I get it. I love that. That whole YG album is a classic front back, no skips, but one Blood that's like iconic record.
Speaker 6: YG basically did his mock crazy life album, right, was it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean there were some other stuff in there, but he did the entire But let's not act like Game doesn't have all of documentary that he should have done as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was a fun back and forth and we kind of knew Game was going to make it hilarious entertaining through the entire time. Absolutely, But now while I was watching, and I wasn't even thinking about like scoring it.
Speaker 6: No, it was it was more so like, okay, they just up. They're having fun, having a party. That's all it was.
Speaker 2: It was a party. Man. It was cool to watch YG as well, because YG and I are the same age, and you know, Documentary came out when we were fifteen. He was wrapping every word to every documentary. Oh man, you have That was cool to watch because you know, YG, I'm sure that was his favorite album absolutely, like, so that was kind of cool just to watch. Anytime Game could not get through a verse, YG was right there to wrap everything. Yeah, he helped him out after that, Don holy I was like, yes, it's gonna it's gonna get kind of difficult to hear game in about fifteen minutes once that shit started warning your body up, I'm like, yeah, they got about I got about twenty minutes left before this ship might go left. My favorite part was like la time. I think it ended at like seven pm and game was that faded and still had to do postgame interviews.
Speaker 6: Still had to do some interviews at Apple.
Speaker 2: But you know, he listened. Man, he was having a good time. He was having fun. And like I said, it wasn't a it wasn't a battle. It was more so of just you know, a party with him and YG and you know, the city of Compton being represented from two different generations and both of them showing love.
Speaker 6: And appreciation for what they've accomplished.
Speaker 2: So shout out to Apple Music, shout out the verses, shout out the game, Shout out to YG, and shout out to the you know the man, because it was.
Speaker 6: It was a party in there.
Speaker 2: Nineteen to three is crazy, yeah, But nineteen to three, I don't know. If I'm scoring it, that's that's crazy. Not nineteen three. It wasn't It wasn't that, but it was. It was good though they played it was a lot of good records. I forgot how many, actually didn't. But hearing that many YG records, you really realize how many records YG has. He has a lot of records. Just go to a club in La on any night, you'll remember how many. And they put out a record with Timberlin and Swizz produced same day they did the Complex cover. It was cool. I liked I liked this version of it. Yeah, this this made this gave some hope to versus in my opinion. But I mean, I don't know how often you're gonna get this type of scenario.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, this is this. Yes, this is not something that can happen much.
Speaker 2: But it was dope. Like when it was first announced, I don't think any of us ever thought about gaming YG doing a version across my mind, But once they did it and you saw what it was, it was like, Okay, this makes this makes a lot of sense. Yeah, and they got it done right. They did it the right way. Were surprised by the name of the record they put up.
Speaker 6: Uh no, red people, No, that's that's on brand.
Speaker 2: That's on brand. What are we gonna do for the artwork if it's the aesthetic of these two gentlemen and the record is hard, it's a sample that we know we're used to. But you know they was on it talking they ship, they got their ship off on it. Yeah, fuck with it. Oh you Philly fans, I'd love to see it. Oh Man, barber shops is passed. Oh you Philly fans. Oh god, yeah. I was actually a little nervous about the Philadelphia seventy six ers even before Bron got there's a while as the squad. If they can stay healthy, Bron goes there. Oh shit, Nick's definitely got some comp that's a squad now, with all these.
Speaker 4: Moves you guys are making, I'm not worried at all. Governor Shapiro deemed it Lebron James Day in Pennsylvania. He hasn't even played a fucking game.
Speaker 6: He hasn't even got there yet. He hasn't even stepped in physics.
Speaker 2: Gonna have a day? No, he doesn't answer. Noh, does doctor Jay have a day?
Speaker 6: Probably not, he just not. But Lebron James, even though he hasn't played one minute, The.
Speaker 4: Way y'all are acting makes me the most unscared Nick fan of all time. You guys are getting so far ahead of yourselves. Lebron is in New York right now.
Speaker 2: He's not even in fucking Philly right I was nervous about the squad, and I guarantee you, knowing Philadelphia fans, Game one opening Day in South Philadelphia, they are going to treat that day like they just won the NBA Championship. They're gonna act that way.
Speaker 4: They're gonna run around the court with a flag Lebron's, they'll private retires number, they'll probably they'll probably put a banner up there on Game one like they just won last year.
Speaker 2: That's how they're acting right now. They should have the Knicks played Sixer's first game. That would be incredible season open at the Garden. Let the Knicks get their rings in front of Lebron and the Sixers. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 2: If the CSI I like it.
Speaker 4: If they were acting just a little bit humble and like, knowing that the squad that they have, I'd be scared of the Sixers. This is this is embarrassing how they're acting.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a big it's you know, it's one of the greatest players ever going to a city that is a very big basketball city, big sports town. You know, I understand it. Donovan McNay, he needs one. No, he does not, but he definitely needs one. But this is probably the team that I think me and Pe spoke about it that this was the team that probably made the most sense for Lebron, Like looking at the roster, looking at the lineup that they had once Jaylen Brown went there, it made the most sense for Lebron to go there as far as just fitting into a team.
Speaker 6: But if I'm being honest, I think it's nasty.
Speaker 2: Though it's not. I think seeing like all of the you know, the AI generated pictures of him, the Sixers jersey already, Like just seeing the Sixers on Lebron, it's just it looks nasty. I'm gonna just be honest. It looks nasty, you know, not speaking about whether it works, whether they win or not out you know, that's to be determined. You know a lot of variables that go into that. Can they stay healthy, can they you know, develop chemistry and all of those things, But just the aesthetic of seeing Lebron and the Sixers jersey something just doesn't feel right about that. They're a hater. I'm not hating.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying looking at the pictures, it's like it just doesn't it doesn't happen, it doesn't look it doesn't look right.
Speaker 2: It just it just takes it takes some time. I mean, he didn't look right looking in a Lakers jersey either, as far as I'm concerned, So I mean that took time to get used to. But just seeing him in the sixes, it's just something about it is just like it just doesn't feel right. And again, I wasn't hating until I saw how Philly fans were acting. But that's on part for Philly fans individually, they're great human beings. Together they're the worst group of people I've ever and around my mouse, So it doesn't shock me that they're acting the way they're acting. I just think they're setting themselves up for failure.
Speaker 4: And I'm not really a Lebron legacy guy, because I really feel like Lebron is already one of the goats solidified.
Speaker 2: He had one of the most amazing careers, but this would hurt more than help in the scenarios if he wins a championship of course Tye with Kobe TI with him Duncan. It definitely helps his career no matter what.
Speaker 4: But if he loses, I think it hurts more than it would have helped if he won, because if you go to the on paper, one of the best teams in the East to ring chase, which I also hate that term because who isn't ring chasing, but it's yeah, I think it hurts more than helps.
Speaker 2: If he does win the championship, then it's very interesting because he would have won in every Jersey, every shit he played in fire.
Speaker 6: Y'all know how I feel about the bubble ring.
Speaker 2: But whatever, it counts, yeah, to some, to some I don't think to the you know, the legends of the game, I don't think that ring counts, but to some accounts, right, But if he wins in Philly, it adds to his legacy. For Shure, no, it definitely does. But I'm on the same side. If he loses and doesn't win in Philly with this with this team, with this start in five, then it definitely hurts his legacy as well. I don't want to hear god, oh, he's forty two, he's forty three, What do you want him to do you do it? No, no, no, no no, Because if they pop champagne and win it all, y'all gonna claim though he's forty three, he will still want a ring. So it got to be the same to going the other way. If they lose and they don't win a ring, it has to be the same energy. So either way, Lebron James is officially a Philadelphia seventy six.
Speaker 4: Er yo naming and we don't know if it's true if he's gonna live in New York, but naming Lebron James day and then the very next day Lebron James decides to commute from New York. Is he he's only paying entertainment tax in your state at that point? Yeah, he doesn't get a date. What is he contributing to the city.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a little nasty.
Speaker 2: Give him a day's disgusting.
Speaker 6: He hasn't even ran out the tunnel yet.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, he's given he's given Mondamian and Brunton more money than he's given you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like that's that's just a little it's a little nasty, But I understand the excitement behind it. Anytime you get a player that has had the career that Lebron has had. Get a chance to see them in your city and on your team, you get excited about it. So I understand it. Why would they still got to go out and play though they got a mesh, they gotta stay healthy, you know, it's still a still a lot that has to be done. So still need Jalen Brown day you do in Philly? Yeah, for the chemistry purpose. Oh like Jaylen might get mad about that. Yeah, but there's nothing There's nothing Jayleen can do about this. Though. Why do you think he would want to live in New York and commute every day?
Speaker 6: I mean, I think that is you know, it's New York.
Speaker 2: He said he's locked in. I loved his speech on Twitter. I believe him locked in wants to give it one more go. Why wouldn't you just find yourself a nice little compound in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and just focus on basketball. Now you in Manhattan every day? Yeah, that's rough for non famous people. Take the chopper down the turnpike, you know, you beat it in about forty five minutes every day.
Speaker 4: Though, that that's a I think living in the city, just as I think that's rough for Knicks like.
Speaker 2: You don't even play in that city.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is he gonna stay in Manhattan? Like sometimes people say they gonna live in New York City and they really live in Jersey.
Speaker 2: No, he's not staying in New York. If you're living in North Jersey, you might as well live in South Jersey and just be in Philadelphia. I think that he will be living in Manhattan. That's the only purpose that you would do that. Doing all that to live in North Jersey is like for what. Yeah, I think he'll be living in Manhattan. Yeah, I don't think that he's going to be living in Jersey. And I think he'll be living in Manhattan. And you know, take the chopper right on the West Side Highway every day, fly down, you know, fly down the Turnpike forty five minutes. It was just so much. Sometime it'll take you forty five minutes to get from the West Side to the fucking Canary Street. Yeah. If he was playing in the Barclays and may take it longer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I mean, you know, a little little helicopter ride down.
Speaker 2: The man in me is happy for Lebron though got away from his kid, doesn't bother him at practice you know, he finally gets like maybe two years for himself as a man, get his own little man cave. He married his high school sweetheart. I know he's loving.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say Bron's gonna do anything nasty like as a bachelor pad. But I think he deserves after the dedication he did two years farther fuck away from his family.
Speaker 2: Every man deserves to abandon their family for like a year.
Speaker 6: Which family is still gonna be with him? Because his wife, his daughter?
Speaker 2: Are they going to stay in La?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: How is his daughter? She's cool, she got friends, I would assume, so, yeah, she might want to stay in on Living.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't see Savannah staying at LA Hell. No, Savannah's coming to New York.
Speaker 2: She will be in New York City.
Speaker 3: That's probably one of the reasons why he wants to stay in Manhattan.
Speaker 2: That'll probably be easier for her. She has her own business, her own podcast. Now listen, can't podcast in Philadelphia? I mean you can't. But who the fuck wants to do that?
Speaker 6: Gillian wallow doo.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they got a way smaller overhead than us. I love to do it. Why not?
Speaker 4: No, you would, But now that I think about it, like, yeah, we love when Mellow came here. That was probably because La wanted to be back in New York City. We never really give the wives so much credit in that. But yeah, that's more of a market decision than anything.
Speaker 2: No, but he said, he said this was a family decision. Yeah, that's what took him so long. Wanted to figure out what his daughter wanted to do. Obviously his wife. You know, It's just it's a lot that goes into that decision of picking up and moving. So he made his decision he will be in Philly, and that that does feel like a wife thing, like I ain't living in Philly though, yeah, yeah, I can definitely a wife like I'll go to the East Coast, but like we living in Manhattan, but like the house skirts of Pennsylvania, even though Philly is nice.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, like, of course, there's nothing like Manhattan in the entire world. I understand that part, but I acting like Philly is really just like some third rate city, Like no, but I mean beautiful life in Philly, but.
Speaker 2: In comparison to Manhattan. Of course, if it just costs us a forty five minute helicopter ride every day. They got it. I mean, that's his salary. It got that he needs it.
Speaker 4: But are they shooting a dock around this whole thing? That's probably why they need the airtime. They need those forty five minutes every day to film.
Speaker 2: They got to get the the b roll of Manhattan, ro the skyline, you know, we got to get all of that landing in Philadelphia, you know. Yeah, I think the arena has a helipad on the roof.
Speaker 6: That's fire. I think so if not.
Speaker 2: Arena have like a flat roof like that, they'll make it happen. For well, there's I mean, they have the whole sports compound, is there I'm sure somewhere they could put a helopath Oh so they practice in Camden though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a helipad in Camden at the facility.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie, man, I get it, but that shit causes a little Your teammates start looking at you a little like this, Nigga's a diva, bro, You flying in every day on a helicopter, Like, come on, man, you better not miss no free throws. You flying in every day? We down to you better hit both of these motherfuckers. If I'm on that team, you better knock both of these down. You got the helicopter waiting for you to go back to Manhattan, and we down to you at the free throw line.
Speaker 6: This had it be cash. We better win this fucking game.
Speaker 4: Didn't that happen with Barry Bonds and the Giants? If I remember I was, I was young, But didn't he like take another car and not the bus. I felt like there was some big controversy, like before the steroids that he got on his DVA ship and there was there was problems in the locker room. It wasn't feeling Bury that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it, it's natural, man, Like you know, if we're a team, let's be a team. Like you can't get on.
Speaker 6: The helicopter every day and get up out of here.
Speaker 2: But if everyone nah, for if everyone else is getting in their cars to go home or their car services, it's no big difference there. Yeah, but it's just I'm telling you, man, it's the ego is fragile when it comes to athletes and all these players like it's fragile egos, man, and this will be this would have been the first time that Lebron would do something like this. You know what I'm saying where he's not living actually living in the city he plays.
Speaker 6: So you know, it's just a.
Speaker 2: Lot of different variables to kind of throw in there, but either way it goes. He made the decision he will be with the Philadelphia seventy six ers, and you know, I think the seventy six have quickly become the favorite to win it all. Yeah this year, which is crazy, but I hear him the third, that third, Okay, okay, seeing san Antonio still got it. Nicks and Sixers are tired. Okay, Well I was, I was speaking specifically to the Eastern Conference. But yeah, I don't know, man. You've seen you've seen Brunson under the umbrella this weekend. Does he look faced? I don't even think he knows.
Speaker 4: He even knows that bron wentson Sixers like that's that's how locked into his own he doesn't care.
Speaker 6: He doesn't care. I did see that.
Speaker 2: I've seen the difference between being a nick getting into the clubs now and being a net. It's a it's a big it's a big difference. They tell you right this way, sir, When you're a nick, when you're in NET in New York right there, when you're a net. It's who you here with? Who sent you? Yeah, while we're talking about the n b A, I do want to thank the w n b A because of the All Star game. Page was able to provide us with an ice cream social today with his winnings. Sorry, I bet PG one dollars by betting on the w NBA All Star Game. He bet the low he's deep in the streets.
Speaker 7: Boy.
Speaker 2: Well look we gotta we got an ice cream past man, ice cream social a lot of it. I take you, Peach, thank you very much. I appreciate that about Peg. Anytime he wins, he's he's very He's a socialist, yeah, man puts he puts it right back.
Speaker 6: Into there's a capitalist and a socialist. Yeah, yo, who was it? Right back in the community for sure.
Speaker 2: Who would have thought the w NBA All Star Weekend would be crazier than an NBA All Star weekend. I could see it though. Why you know, listen, man, women get horny too, That's what.
Speaker 7: Is.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of a lot of parties, a lot of alcohol. Yeah, been all Star weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Everyone takes a break, you know, relax a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone sees each other all in the same small city Chicago. Yeah, Chicago is a big city, but all stars can get very small. City gets very small when it's All Star weekend. Oh it got messy. It got messy that I don't even know where the mess you usually you can find out where.
Speaker 2: The mess came from. Yeah, this just sparked Adam nowhere dejonna is how you pronounced it to djonay djay? They was calling her John on the timeline. Okay, no Djona dja Okay. She went out and tweeted, Hey, since we want to get our l O ls off, can you make that a little bit bigger?
Speaker 3: My girl says, since motherfuckers want to be funny today, I'm gonna be hilarious. Yes, Melissa cheated on me with Deja, Kelly and Ali and I and many more. She said, many more, like it was like plus plus plus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, poor baby, were you aware of a at least a slim iceberg over there? I wasn't a game.
Speaker 6: I wasn't familiar with a game on and off the court. I wasn't familiar.
Speaker 2: Because that that's a big three right there.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's nice.
Speaker 2: That's nothing to call at. Yeah, that's a nice little rotation. Pretty women right here, and two rooks you already dipping in the rookie pool doing a little grooming.
Speaker 6: Get them early, get them maryly.
Speaker 2: They know not what they do.
Speaker 6: Stop, they know not what's about that?
Speaker 2: Let me show you the ropes. Show you Yeah, rookie hazel, rookie hazy, I mean little rookie glazing. It's all the thing, you know what I'm saying. It's all the same, it is. I just feel like that's so bold like to be like, and they're on the same team. They do tiktoks together. Mmm. No one confirmed or not if this was all at one time or separately, But the way they did the TikTok dances, it looks like they have chemistry.
Speaker 4: And if your girl go to the Aces, that's not your girl anymore. Right, That's what I learned through this entire thing, after they did the whole family tree of cheating.
Speaker 2: If your queen go to Vegas, she's not your queen anymore. She belongs to the Aces and to Melissa. Yeah, no, this ain't bullshiting. She out there taking them down. I ain't no Lyssa, I ain't know she was running through the league like that me either.
Speaker 3: It sucks because they were such a cute couple. Everybody was calling them goals and stuff.
Speaker 6: But that always happens, y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all be quick to call a couple of goals, and then when they break up and go through some messy shit, y'all be like, that's crazy. They was just goals though I did it with Cardian offset. They was goals for years. They still are, well, depending on what your goal is. Yes, like all right, I would have traded for the Angel of Death for Melissa if I knew she was putting up these type of numbers off the court, she would be worth trading with Russia. And there is something to say about her only averaging point eight assists.
Speaker 6: I mean she don't pass, No, that's hers, Yeah, that's she.
Speaker 2: She hold the ball. I'm just saying she averaged zero point eight assists for game six boards though, yeah six boards.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, she's gonna grab a rebound, yeah, okay, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: And I knew she was really like that, not because of clearly her her roster, which her numbers should be retired. She got on on stream and didn't deny a fucking thing.
Speaker 4: She did the best Master manipulator thing you could do, put on a red tie like your in court, to make a mockery of everything. Yep, start there, because now we're laughing. Now we don't even care. Before we were like damn, why would she do that to Dejon? Like we was feeling bad. But then when we see someone make a mockery of it, now we're laughing at the other girl. And she brought up a great point which master manipulators do, especially on stream on their chair. Yes, I thought she was in a happy relationship. Why are you bringing up some ship from a year ago? Oh, that's the I thought she was in a happy Then I started sitting. It was like, wait, she's in a happy relationship. Why are you bringing this up?
Speaker 2: Because of the scene. That's master manipulation. I take it back. She did something. Even this is like elite level manipulation. She said, whether she cheated on me or I cheated on her, you in a relationship. She even throw the option out that maybe she was the one that cheated and it wasn't me. As a manipulator, you have to throw out both sides in a hypothetical, whether she cheated or I cheated. No, no, listen, he's good, she's good, she's not good, she's good. That's some great manipulation right now. It's not because that that just opens up so much what if and what's the truth If you can point out the manipulation, it's not good manipulation. No, because we no manipulation was real. Those rookies don't know manipulation. They don't know what's going on. But no, lista that's good though. That's like manipulation textbook stuff right there. Just create the doubt on the other side too, I thought, you you're in a happy Really, what why are we even doing them? Are we putting people's business out? Now? Dj Nay looked like she did something wrong. She just wanted to create that doubt. That's all manipulating. Manipulators just need that window, doubt, the crack just a little bit for the lives to see through.
Speaker 6: Just open that window a little bit.
Speaker 3: What stuck out to me is when DJA made this tweet and she said, well, since y'all want to be funny, I'm gonna be hilarious, which means.
Speaker 2: That something provoked her.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just oh, I'm happy in my relationship and I'm still thinking about what. You don't need to throw the rock and hide your hair. It's a dog whistle. So whatever triggered her was made specifically just for her. And then when she reacts publicly as everybody's like, whoa, where'd that come from? And it's like, oh, you don't see where I was shot at, like because the silencer was on when I take this motherfucker bazook out.
Speaker 2: Everybody just thinking I'm shooting her and I'm wrong. And then she did the best way to like wrap up everything. When you're a manipulator, like you have to be the more mature, bigger person, Like at the end of the day, why are we bringing this to the internet? Yeah?
Speaker 4: This is like why messy? Some real immature like this? Why I don't even like mess with people like that, Like, why are we even doing this? Right, I'm focused on the game. Yeah, yeah, the x's and o's right, mm hmm. Oh, Melissa's good, she's good. Who's the GM.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for the GM because the GM has to move a lot of pieces around once she gets to the locker room.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't keep up. You can't keep a five person squad. Neither of the rookies on the team anymore. Yeah, up and out of here. And when she was in a relationship before they had thead got traded. No, that's a sniper, so d the locker room j new girlfriend Jack is Jackie Young and she's on the aces. Yeah okay, and you who do you think is in her sights? Now? Mm hmm okay. Listen, man, women can get messy too, That's all this is. The women can get messed. We talked about all the NBA mess Yeah, but not probably not at I'm sure they probably are, but not at the rate that I think the w n B a sucking each other. Oh yeah, that's gotta be thet I'd love to be invited to those.
Speaker 6: Parties, the w NBA parties. Why the marriage?
Speaker 2: Would you want to talk to x's and o's of the game or yeah, for sure? Okay, see O, the sausage just made. Teach me a couple of moves, you know, a couple of jab steps the box out hit the glass. I'll get it, I'll get it. Makes sense. Do you have the family tree? Because there were some NBA players that were involved in this as well, because some yeah, some some are switch hitters.
Speaker 3: Calling calling bisexual women switch hitters as funny as well.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, some some NBA players got involved in this allegedly because we don't know who's really fucking who. This is just the internet. Yeah, this is all like like like like NILSSA said, you know, this is all just filibuster. It's just trying to distract us from the game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is just talk. This is malarkey. Let's focus on the All Star weekend.
Speaker 2: But it kind of had me thinking, like and watching some of the highlights of the All Star Game. You got you're into sports. If one of them got like a Kylie Jenner body, would it mess with their efficiency on the court, Like like yeah, like what if Caitlyn Clark just showed up coming out of off season and just had the Kylie Jenner Like, would that affect her three point game?
Speaker 6: Do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the recovery time is it's a few months she's doing the off season. Yeah, but the off season is not long enough. You should need like months of recovery from that hypothetically that long well wellness one, you get your boobs done, you take it. You can't take offensive file once you get your boobs done. No, they take they do it like this.
Speaker 6: No, that ain't gonna be enough. That's not enough.
Speaker 2: After bool job and then if you get BBL like you got the file and you can't really jab on the faja, you can't.
Speaker 6: Box, you can't box out.
Speaker 2: No, but once it's healthy, Oh, once you're fully healed, That's what I'm saying. But I'm saying that's not two months is not enough time to be healed from like a complete three what do they call it? Three sixty well lightpel three sixty mommy makeover, mommy makeover, whatever you want to call it. They're gay, So I don't know if the mommy think. I just I don't think we're that far away from seeing like a woman come to game one. It's like with a full BBO. I think we're a few ways a few years away from that.
Speaker 6: We haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: I think we've seen maybe a boob job, maybe definitely some boob jobs here and that I'm saying like a full on doctor Miami, like, who is that? Yeah, there is no official or verified information showing that any WNBA player has undergone a Brazilian butt lift.
Speaker 4: I'm saying full blown, like and they're in shape maybe took fat from like one of her fat home girls.
Speaker 2: And put it in it. That's the top of BBS how it works.
Speaker 6: I don't know if that's you can do that.
Speaker 2: They do that in the Bronx, Yeah, that's that. You don't want that private residence.
Speaker 6: Yeah, in the basement.
Speaker 2: You don't want to call all those people in queens putting the ship they line the bathtubs with and yeah, that's a crazy time. You want to ask that bad we put anything in this motherfucker. But yeah, this is nuts. I can't even keep up with the street. Listen. It's a small circle, man, the NBA and the WNBA very small circles. A lot of these athletes went to the same colleges, same high schools. They know each other, some of them have the same agents. It's a very small circle when you really get down to it. So I understand how there can be some crossover with dating and things like that. But you know, I mean, it's fun. It's so entertainment. I think this is marketing. It helps to it helps the league, you know what I mean. Like people have more eyes on it now, Like, oh word, I got to watch these girls nowady dating different women the same women on the same team. I think it helps the league. I think it's all healthy marketing for the WNBA. I mean, listen, they could do another version of Basketball wives. No, this is the real basketball. Well yeah, so I'm saying, like some real love island in the locker room.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would get crazy ratings.
Speaker 6: Oh absolutely.
Speaker 2: I mean they tried it with the race war ratings, but they got it. They have to find a new trick. Yeah, it's Caitlyn Clark gay, She's not. He's saying, now, okay, she focused on the game.
Speaker 6: Bro, Yeah, she's time for dating.
Speaker 2: You hooped like that? You ain't got time for that? Can you imagine if she stepped out with a BBO?
Speaker 6: No, I wouldn't want to see that at all.
Speaker 2: What did you guys? You guys put me onto the term what do they call it? The white girls hoogs? Yeah, like what if she came what POGs? Oh, pougs something you said hogs? I want to say, they're not calling white girls with big asses hogs like doing that back twenty twenty seven season, like pogged out like like good pog?
Speaker 1: Like who is that?
Speaker 2: That would take away from the shot. It's too much the base becomes what she carried it well, like what if she had a good trainer. Base is too heavy, it's to the lift. You gotta have that lift on the shot. It's too heavy, too heavy on the base, you don't need that. Keep it like they couldn't throw around the way they frame light. Keep the frame light and tight and you know, just keep knocking down the jay. That's all I like Kaitlyn Clark Man. I love Okay, I love kating class game, love a game. How did she win? No, she didn't win. MVP. No stewart hometown, Oh, peach bet on that. That's how we got the sprinkles that m v P as well. Stui is from upstate too.
Speaker 3: Baby know that Bon Stewart, he's nice. That's you called legend. Yeah, that's Syracuse ship.
Speaker 6: You can't she's from Syracuse.
Speaker 2: Oh then you know she's messy North Syracuse. Baby, Breonna Stewart was Remember when she went the Yukon that's crazy. I remember when she was playing they let her How they let that slip? Yeah that is kind of wild.
Speaker 6: Yeah, to get over that she wanted. This was the show with that duffel bag, the same with Karisha had.
Speaker 2: How I mean, is Syracuse women basketball good.
Speaker 6: Not better than Yukon?
Speaker 2: Well, of course not. But nah, I don't think they did that good. Okay, I mean where they were decent. But yeah, you coon is good every year the Orange Woman. That sounds weirder. I could see why that didn't work. Yeah, yeah, yeah, shout out, shout out of Syracuse.
Speaker 6: Shout Breonna Stewart, Lady Liberty.
Speaker 4: Today's show was brought to you by presenting sponsor hard Rock Bet Mall. Some sports fans think this is the slow period because football is not for a little bit malarkey. But on Hard Rock Bet, we call this baseball season. It's time to hit the diamond. There's a full slate almost every day for you to bet on your favorite teams and players, build an epic same game parlays, and even live bet every inning from first pitch to the final out.
Speaker 2: However you like to play ball mall, hard Rock Bet as you covered, so, if you're ready to step into the battest box, sign up with hard Rock Bet today. In place a five dollar bet, if it wins, you get one hundred and fifty dollars and bonus bets on top of your winnings. That's an extra one hundred and fifty dollars in your account. Sounds good to me, Rory, So download hard Rock Bet and swing for the fences today head borm Bonus Bets not a cash offer offer by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC.
Speaker 6: In all of the states.
Speaker 2: Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia. Did you guys see Jack Harlow's trying to trying dabble. I think he was checking the temperature he put out. He put out some little snippets where it's a good mixture, it's it's still in you know the neo soul sound that he created, but he's rapping a little bit more on it, Like she's trying to merge the two fan bases, but he's rapping again. It doesn't sound bad, Canuck? Why is that hat? I feel like that rollout happens. Move on to the next look still in the box.
Speaker 7: Friends say you move on?
Speaker 6: Maybe you should move on. It's time to get you move on.
Speaker 2: I guess I am yeah, ex boy friend, y'all hate I'm not show these flames. You want someone wan some on the level you won speaking to your flu might have to be in that kind of like it not bad. I'm not mad.
Speaker 6: I would like it better if that was.
Speaker 2: But you know that's that's gonna be the next rollout. He's gonna in a remix. No, he's gonna be Jack All is gonna be Wiley. Okay, I get it. I get it. You're not saying get it.
Speaker 6: It's not bad.
Speaker 2: Though it's not bad. I mean it's a little more palatable than Monica was. Monica was a little you know, it wasn't terrible music, but it was definitely like way off brand for Jack Harlow. But this is a little more I see what I see what he's doing. Like you said, he's trying to merge the two, Like you know, you got to come back a little further on this side, like it was more hip hop than than that. Yeah, those samples that have gotten him to the top. Well, since both you and I don't have a college degree, and now that Cheyenne Bryant's college is actually registered as of May twenty twenty six, you think you and I could like maybe you go get some degrees. I mean, if if doctor Cheyenne Bryant can get a degree in cap and gown one hundred and twenty dollars on Amazon, are you going to invest in your future or not?
Speaker 6: I'm down to Yeah, I'm down.
Speaker 2: And the college in your life is passed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look at you, Look at you what you're doing? This is crazy, though, is it? Like this amount of cap is crazy? Like cap hand gown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is this is like.
Speaker 6: Like how much further is this going to go?
Speaker 2: Like because I don't think she's still she's doubling down, still doubling down. She got the dean of students to create a college. Yeah, this is but but why though, Like why is it? I don't even understand her purpose or reasoning for doing all of this. You know why Mark is a great interviewer. Instead of cutting that gentleman off and saying you are clearly lying, let him talk and then gave them confirmations like I just want to make sure you said what you said. Keep going, Yeah, this is right on brandow Marius. How do you feel about this? Like do you feel like she's clearly lying? I feel like I feel what bothers me is I feel like I it bothers me.
Speaker 3: That so many people care that she's lying, Like so many people care about they're making her bigger by this being a thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I think because people are like like cut the ship. People at cut the shit level now, like cut the shit, like give it up, but we know you lying. I don't think people care, but they're like, yo, bro, like stop this is like cut it out.
Speaker 6: You're lying. I think that's the level that people are going to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think it's hilarious and I want them to not cut the shit and like really double down, Like I want to see her valedictorian speech.
Speaker 2: I want to see it all. But to matter as you took the time and money to get higher education. Is it not sort of offensive? Like I don't particularly care because I don't have a college degree, but you took years to do that and money for someone to make a mockery of it. I can see why some people be like, all right, like what are we doing for the people who have PhDs?
Speaker 3: I can understand them being irritated, But like her, the people who like listen to her and like get advice from her, it's just like kind of I don't expect them to be very smart people, so it's just kind of like it's a dumb person frauding people that are equally Yeah, it's not that bright, like you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. So it's just like it's a life cycle.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's just she's why are you getting in like why are you taking a fake therapist seriously on the internet for life advice anyway? So much that you're so mad that she's lying about her degree because people are paying her, Well, that part is crazy. I thought it was just like her like making money off of like clips like socials like that. I think people are paying her for therapy. No one's paying her for therapy. I think, yeah, life coach advice, not therapy.
Speaker 6: Scamm a fire scammer, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's good that I'm not scamming fire scamming. I'm not too fond of scammers and I don't co sign. And I think it's terrible when people take advantage of maybe the less intelligent. But also if it's an adult, it's your fault.
Speaker 3: Bro, That's what I'm saying. That's that's kind of where I'm at with it. Like, if you's getting I don't respect it.
Speaker 4: I don't respect the scamming, but I mean get it how you live, Like if people are dumb enough to do it, I'm we magic scamming an adult.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like at this point, you're trolling. If you went and got the cap and gown from Amazon, like you're trolling. You knew people will find that, Like that's great, you knew people will find that she has. She has, She had a release of set said anything. Yeah, her entire statement was just moving the tassel to the other side. And I also think that that was the video she posted after all of that, not stand it up for her. I also think that she ordered that just to make Oh, I think so like content. I don't think Her point was, this is my cap and gown. I think it's like this was for content, and people were like, oh, this is fake, and I'm like, I don't think she wanted y'all to think that it was real.
Speaker 2: Like it's just some smart scammers out there. No, she's leaning into this ship for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like, but.
Speaker 2: But is that like a Halloween costume? But can you order like when you got yours? It came from the college, right, Oh I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't walk. I didn't feel like walking. I didn't go to my graduation.
Speaker 2: Because high school they get if I remember correctly, it just gave it. Give they gifted to you. Yeah, give it to or you might pay for it. I'm sure of college though. It comes to them. But you have to pay for it. You have to pay a lot of money for it, which is crazy.
Speaker 6: So all of those that should come with thee all of those degrees on her wall and certifications, all of those are fake.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to again, I just think she has every No, I don't think all of those are fake. But she doesn't have her doctorate. Okay, Okay, that's the point. People were like, you have all of everything. Else is framed, except for your doctorate. It's not framed.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, got you got it. I really didn't know the extent of what was happening.
Speaker 2: I just know that people are probably at the point where they're like, caught her in so many lives and they're just like, yo, just stop.
Speaker 6: On her degrees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, find out Peach, photoshop those for Pech. You should make some degrees for us. If anybody is on the internet trying to sell you something, it's all a scam, brom Like, it's all a scam.
Speaker 5: Bro Well.
Speaker 2: I mean one could say college with certain majors, is that as well they're selling you a degree? Yeah for sure, not all, but yes, some some for sure. But no, we'll get maul. Can you know. Oh yeah, that ship looked like it came Tremont University.
Speaker 6: Christian University.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't know. I understand university. I understand people do. I got my doctor school of Hard. I got my doctor from Fordham University. What's the different for not the one who my uncle got the same? He was at No, he was on campus.
Speaker 6: I was on the concourse.
Speaker 2: It's just a difference. It's just a difference. There's a few blocks. You and my uncle Paul are the exactly. It was just a little different. He was on campus, I was on the concourse. That's so it's a little different. That's all it is. Before we get out of here, do we have voicemails? You have got mail?
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, this is dumb from Houston. I just have a quick scenario for you guys. So I recently told my ex that I will never speak to him again because.
Speaker 2: Disrespect to me and.
Speaker 5: Not kinda he did.
Speaker 2: So. He was out.
Speaker 5: This previous weekend for the World Cup. Of course, as everybody was, he was having a ball. He randomly texted me and was like, oh my god, the club is so lit. And I was like, yeah, you know, I hope you're having a good time. And I jokingly was like, you know, don't be texting me while you out with bitches or whatever, because you know, I feel like that's understood. It was a little keky. He then proceeds to send me a video of the big booty bitch that he is currently with Swag. I watched the video and then all of a sudden, you see the message this has been deleted, and I straight up was like, hey, nigga, just know that you'll never hear from me ever again. He proceeds to laugh at my message, and three days later he texts me it is like, Hi, Tom, hope you're well. I just want to let you know I deleted that video because I knew you would take it the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Am I in the wrong for never speaking to him again?
Speaker 5: Let me know?
Speaker 6: No, I don't think she's in the wrong for that.
Speaker 2: I feel like they have an interesting relationship and she's leaving that part up, Like, why would he feel comfortable even say, Yo, the club is lit, I'm here with bitious. Oh, there's a follow up, okay, So I feel like I need.
Speaker 5: To add an additional piece of information that I forgot about. And after I informed him that he would never be hearing from me again, he replied to that message with laughing emojis, and then he also replied, quote, Nigga, those are just random people in the club.
Speaker 2: End quote.
Speaker 5: Mind you, this big booty bitch was the only person in the video frame. There was nobody else around nothing. I didn't see anybody else.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't have the club.
Speaker 5: So again I asked, am I being too harsh on this man? Telling him that he'll never hear from me again, because personally, I don't feel like I'm being harsh enough.
Speaker 2: She don't feel like she'd being harsh and no gonna hear from her ass again.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I didn't want to get on my you know, Shyanne Bryan graduate degree side. But he's doing that because he's gotten away with shit like that before and she's always came back and he knows that.
Speaker 2: Whatever he running the UK, people know when they could play with you, they could just you know, you gotta as sooner or later, you gotta really stand on what you're saying and be like you'll never hear from you again, and the person will never hear from you again.
Speaker 6: But if you said that a few times and keep going back, then when.
Speaker 2: You telling nigga he never gonna hear from you again, he already know he gonna hear from you. That's everybody know. When the only time she going is when she just disappeared. I was about to say, the only time you know you're never gonna hear from her is when you never hear from her, like she's just that's my jam. I love that. What just like this?
Speaker 6: So I know I know how you get that's my jam ghost from Saint Patrick.
Speaker 4: She never sends you videos from the club when you go to man listen. But also they're clearly not broken up.
Speaker 2: If like, if you have an X and you send that type of stuff like well, I'm lost in that hole. They might have a different type of dynamic.
Speaker 3: What would piss me off more about it is why are you sending the video of unless you're talking to a bisexual woman who, like you have the relationship where it's like, ID damn her ass fat Like you know, I want to see the fat ass. Yeah, she seems like she's not like that. You're sitting that. It's like you you were doing it to like sound like he sent it to the wrong person to pissed me up.
Speaker 2: Nah, but he was texting her about the club, and it was he was trying to piss her off. Yeah, it was like you were trying to either piss me off or it's not used to it.
Speaker 6: He was texting at him beginning and moving fast chat and shit the wrong video.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought too, That's why I got deleted immediately. Yeah, he's something he said. He didn't mean to send that to her, or he was drunk.
Speaker 3: Doing stupid shit and sent it and then unsent it immediately, which I've done before.
Speaker 2: You've never been that drunk. I've done it, never been that drunk.
Speaker 3: Like it wasn't like I sent it on accident, but I sent it and then it didn't after I thought about it, like my brain caught up to my fingers and said that was wrong and unsentded just some just sent like where I was at like before, Like I've been out at a party and like sent like a video I just recorded like from my ig or whatever and went to send it to a dude that's like, god damn, it's a nigga some produs in the corner.
Speaker 2: Let me hurt and that like I've done that, a nigga with some products in the corner. If that's what if that's what gets you version of yeh the product like and a go yard back in the corner, let me hurt us in this man, Yo, If you went to club with a nigga with some prodis on, he got a go yard bag, I'm at home, not tripping. Yard is a nasty I'm like, it's a really nasty with the girls. How you said girls, that's one of the girls. Not worried about no nigga with no prod in a go yard bag at all. I would not find that threatening at all at all. Definitely not worried about that nigga right produts in a go yard bag. I would believe I'm dating a corn what's that nigga? She like?
Speaker 6: Get away from me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, niggas and go yard bags. Oh my god, that's not my type.
Speaker 3: But there is a connotation that comes with those type of man, and that connotation is the scammas.
Speaker 2: They're gonna spend a whole like they're going to spend it like it's coming out the faucet, and then once they get locked up, they snitching on everybody. You going to, You're going down to. You spend some of that money too? Why it went to your account? True? Yeah, you going down Venerrico, mm hm one percent? You part of scamm of five scamming girl.
Speaker 3: Don't talk to him no more because obviously what he did like bothered you, but it also seems like you still like him.
Speaker 6: So no, she just said, I feel like I ain't being harsh enough.
Speaker 2: She just said that she still do she want to go to his crib she wants to punish him because he was having fun. She likes him. She wants to punish him because because he's having fun, which is typical winning shit. She likes him.
Speaker 3: She felt disrespected because she likes If she didn't like him, she wouldn't care. If she didn't really still care about him, like like whatever, she wouldn't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they probably find that corny, like why are you sending me like yeah, but we've all been in that situation where we like somebody and they do something that you normal. It's ain't judgment. Nobody judge anyone, but like to Rory's point, like once you not even like once there's no communication and you're not even mad anymore. You just hit that wall where you're like, all right, I'm playing myself. I'm allowing myself to be disrespected way too many times. This person is playing with me way too many times, Like I'm just That's what I'm as saying. She still likes him, That's why, because if not, she would look at them and be like this, why are you sending me a video of Like you're corny? But her so her saying don't ever reach out to me again is like her saying her way of like she still wants to still, that's still keeping a lot of communication when you say that. Okay, No, I feel like she probably feels like she means it in the moment, but like just she said, don't ever speak to me. And then two days later he said hey, Dom, and she then said, don't speak to me.
Speaker 4: After saying don't speak to me, he spoke to her and she replied, they're probably together listening to this.
Speaker 2: That would be funny. But so he sent that video. She said what she said, and he didn't speak to her for three days. He didn't reach out to it. I think she said to that two three days whatever.
Speaker 6: He's playing with her, Yeah, he is. He having his way.
Speaker 4: Because he has before. I'm not just doing destructed Don because we've all been on dom Dom. But yes, he's doing that because he knows he get away with it.
Speaker 6: He playing with you, Dom. I'm a guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know you, don but he playing with you. He playing as a man. I'm letting you know he playing with you. Let that man go to send him on the green of pastures, send him on a green of passions.
Speaker 6: That's all. Send him out, sending take him out behind the shed and put one in his head. That's all we can see.
Speaker 2: Nobody around that fat ass. He was not at the club. Yeah, yeah, that was the it was delivering room. That was the living room. He just got lights. It's his bobby'sobby. It looked like a lounge. He's smoking his own hookah. He got a couple of you know what I'm saying, a couple couple of lights. You know what I mean, A couple of hookahs and ship like Yeah, a couple of little end tables and ship like that. That shit started looking loungey. That said the crib. It's a vibe, just me and shorty. Yeah, man, I remember when my crew was a vibe. You had a viby crib.
Speaker 6: Now it's just that fire.
Speaker 2: We gotta put the little things inside the socket. Nobody can't charge their phones. Stop that's so accurate. Stop up all the all the outlets, no, literally all of them haven't. Yeah, it's all TP in my living man. It's all right, man, It's okay, daddy. Now it's cute though. Yeah, that get the you know, I'm gonna make the master bedroom. Just move all the vibes into that, yeah on the door.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do that I get the same. I g ads that y'all get where it's like that twenty four dollars light that will yoll illuminate your crib.
Speaker 2: Yo. I saw one other night I was doing I almost got every time, like they almost got me. They almost got me. Was the way it's that clear, like it's the stars look like that. I was like, oh yeah, lights and they almost got me.
Speaker 6: They almost got me.
Speaker 4: No, the one they they really almost got me with. But they had that little scammer ship where if you order one, they like triple it or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was the waterproof one that you could put in your shower or your bath. It was like have a soothing. I was like, nah, that's for fucking yeah, that's what that's for. Yeah, that'll make you reconsider having shower sex. That waterproof one, that's the one.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's five five.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Come on, come on man, you walk in my bathroom and it looked like that water. You ain't leaving me. Ah, you ain't leaving me where you're going home. You ain't your bathroom look like that. Your bathroom will look like this is the crib, my regular Get comfortable, don't worry about it.
Speaker 6: Take your shakee.
Speaker 3: I don't want to feel like I'm at the fucking aquarium in a Nigga bathroom.
Speaker 6: Yes you do.
Speaker 3: Now I'm trying to take a ship. I can't find the tall of paper. It's dark as fucking air.
Speaker 2: Aquarium bathroom? Yeah, why are you taking it in this bathroom? Go to the ship and wanted the back of the hallway with nobody. Go down and you can't smell that ship? Yeah, that's the ship of bathroom. Sixteen colors? What's your favorite color? Mine? Yeah, you don't know my favorite color? The fucking best friend of you? What's my favorite color? Your favorite color is black? See now you put me in a position if I say no, it looks crazy. I like that. I like that. That's of course black.
Speaker 6: Why you don't like?
Speaker 2: What's wrong? That's my favorite? Yeah? Of course, what's wrong with negro? Of course it's black. Don't ask me in Spanish? Of course? His favorite color is? My favorite color is green? Same, Zi's look at us? Well, that's on brand black green? Yeah, black green, rastafarian, not the red. What's your favorite color? Give lavender vibes. I'm not mad at labor, but that's not my favorite color. Though, I like a lot of I like like olive green, I like all of navy blue, I like red, earth tone, I like black.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like a lot of different colors.
Speaker 2: He said, Oh, so he just names all the colors. No, but I know very specific because I'm an olive green guy. Like bright green not really my my swag.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like I like an olive green.
Speaker 2: I'm a force.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like I get into that palette right there.
Speaker 4: And I love like real but super bright blue is not really. Yeah, I like the darker black, That's what I was. Whatever's closer to black. Some color you like the darkest of purple, that's me black. Plum plumb black.
Speaker 2: I actually do like the color plump. Plumb is pretty almost on cars, if it's not like obnoxious. I get plumb on my toes in the winter time and then white in the summer. Plumb on your toes in the winter. It got to be the right plumb though, It's like you get the wrong your feet. Your feet all get dirty. You got black toenails, and it's close enough to black but without being black. Yeah, you gotta get the right plump, like like brown skinned girls got to get the right plumb on their nails. They got to be the right plump. It's not it's looking like all look, he picked out good nail colors. I'm an hit mo, get my feet do I I send palettes.
Speaker 6: I'm like, y'all know, get this one.
Speaker 2: Not that pink. This pink. It's a difference. And then the base has to be like come white, like the like the like the phoney white you're talking about. They call it nut white. Yeah, nut white, nut white, little ballet slip of pink. Yeah, I got palace for you, baby, they hit met you.
Speaker 6: It's all good. Hit me, I got you.
Speaker 2: But you know what they say, like they say like, if you pick the color, you gotta pay for the set. I pay for your set.
Speaker 6: It's all good, all right?
Speaker 2: Cool? Yeah, I said you learning for those sneakers from you? Nah, it says cool. He paid for my my spat day, So okay for my birthday. More? Man, you bringing up old ship you like Melyssa? D you mean me to the Netflix?
Speaker 6: What you're doing? Dog like?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, don't do me like that.
Speaker 6: Baby.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm in need of a new comforter. Do you guys have any suggestions? Oh my god, speaking of Instagram, the fucking ad that kept popping up for the brand, what is it? I don't even want to get on that, but it was this brand that kept popping up. Finally ordered it. Okay, what is it. I'm not gonna say the brand. We're not giving them, Like, what what product is it? I bought it, bought sheets, pillows, and then I bought a comforter. Oh tell me off. Oh my god, it's great. Oh my god, this sleep last night? Rory. Okay, oh god, is it cool? Great for the summer? And all right? Is it a down comforter or is it the douvet? It's the down comforter. Okay, I don't do the douvets. No, I'm getting I'm getting too old, my knees, I can't do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not. I'm not doing doves.
Speaker 2: I want to retire and I'm in need of a new Oh.
Speaker 6: God, I'll send it to you. They have so many different colors.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I'm gonna get like three more, three more sets, three different colors.
Speaker 6: They got this chocolate color. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was looking at I forgot it's not it's closer to an orange amber. I forgot the name of the that's what I was looking at. Yeah, I'm in that zone. Now, I'm in that zone. I'm finding decorated. You know what I say, I'm getting in too, myterior decorating bag. Since I spent so much time in the crib. I just looking at you, like, you know what, it looks good in that corner right there. Yeah, and now enough you know the phones are listening, so they'll send it right to you. Oh the moment you say I was looking, I was looking for a new night standing said, I don't even say it no more. I think it didn't pop up. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: I was laying down. I was like, damn, I didn't no comfort comfort the brand pop right up. I'm like, yo.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which, I beat the matrix. I beat Tim Cook over the weekend.
Speaker 6: How's that?
Speaker 2: I took amar as swimming. I went to my godfather's pool. I jumped.
Speaker 4: I had my AirPods in my swimming suit pocket. I was doing cannonballs, jackknife synchronized swimming laps.
Speaker 2: I was doing flip turns whole time, AirPods in the pocket, air pods pocket the whole time. Through them ships in Little Jasmine, shout to Jasmine. They were working this morning okay, but I was in the pool for like an hour. I was like, why am I even put the shin rice? This shit's work. I might get electrocuted on the way home, but they work charge it too. Yeah, Oh they are fully functioning right now.
Speaker 6: That's crazy as fuck.
Speaker 2: I have no idea how they're working. I really do feel like they're gonna explode in my ear on the way home though. Yeah, like it's gonna catch some water that the jasmine rice didn't get. And yeah, just put them back in the rice tonight. That's what every night. Just set them in the rice. Man, set it and forget it. Baby, did you gut?
Speaker 6: I'm good all right?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: Where you going tonight? When it's a cold show?
Speaker 2: Cold is Saturday Friday, Saturday Saturday at Barclay's. I got my Friday tickets. Yes, he's going Friday once.
Speaker 6: Now we're going.
Speaker 2: I have two tickets.
Speaker 4: We going, and we're you know it's roll one we in there, wet, I have row one tokety we in there.
Speaker 2: It's lit like he's gonna ask us to rap. Put the Johnny Peace. You gotta put the geback at the camera on me for the Johnny Peace.
Speaker 6: Caddy verse.
Speaker 2: I know the whole verse.
Speaker 6: I like that record.
Speaker 2: I love that record.
Speaker 6: Just to prove to y'all that you.
Speaker 2: Know, can you switch your tickets and come on Friday instead? Does it work that way? No? Can you reschedule your appointment?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't want there. Why I don't want to go as a crew Not you always want to go somewhere as the crew. Now, motherfucker. You never say motherfucker you don't never want to hang with me, no other fucking time. That's a commercial. You want to hang because you are I'm a cold fan. I'm cool daddy.
Speaker 3: On tour.
Speaker 2: No, me and Yomi will be together at the Saturday show.
Speaker 3: Fans, I'm not a cold fan. Okay, I'm gonna say that. We every We've already done this two episodes. It's not gonna be He's not a cold fan. Why is he in section eight?
Speaker 2: First row? Why are you telling everybody where you're gonna be at? First of all, they're gonna still gonna know were in there.
Speaker 3: Well, you know Boss is having an after.
Speaker 2: Party at we did to Harbor. We did I'm the bell of the ball. We were bosting them. Who told you we know Boston the BOSSI I love, that's the homie.
Speaker 4: That after party is Friday, Saturdays, Friday. Oh, so after the show, we're gonna be after after the show that we're gonna shut down. Come on, So you think we nodded, You thought we wasn't there with Box.
Speaker 2: You Thinkga survived to let out.
Speaker 6: Thinking I won't survive the let us.
Speaker 2: So all right, well we'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that Nigga, he's just ginger. We're going to see Cole No Willie