Speaker 1: Elvis Durand. Elvis Durand's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Garrett has the phone tap today.
Speaker 3: What's it all about?
Speaker 2: AJ wants to phone tap his mom Tanya while he is in Cancun on spring break. So AJ is going to start the call to his mom. Then I'm going to take over as the hotel manager where AJ is staying at. Okay, spring break, Yes, always a problem.
Speaker 3: These always made great phone taps. Spring break phone taps.
Speaker 2: Let's listen into today's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hellll hey, well how are you doing. Let's be having a mom.
Speaker 3: I need your help. Do you know the hotel that I say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, last night we went out to drinks and kind of.
Speaker 3: Got a little bit too drunk and knocked over a statue in the lobby.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you knocked over a statue?
Speaker 3: You know, a simple statue. They you know, they have all those statues and stuff in the lobby and everything, flowers and everything. Yeah, so you know, I kind of knocked it over and they have me detained.
Speaker 1: They have you detained. What do you mean they have you detained for what?
Speaker 3: But knocking over the statue? Days that I paid for it.
Speaker 1: You paid for it, So what's the problem. Wait, did you just say you paid for it?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, they want me to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Pay for it? What's the problem?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: They're telling me it's fifteen hundred dollars. I don't have that, Mom. Could you possibly send me another fifteen hundred?
Speaker 1: Do you want me to sing you fifteen hundred dollars? I just paid for the trick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I promise as soon as I get back home, I will pay for it. I swear to you, I'll give you back the money.
Speaker 1: No. No, I paid for this trick and you want to get drunk and that's stupid with your friends. You're sorry, iresponsible, and you want me to come up with fifty hundred dollars? Are you crazy?
Speaker 3: Mom? Please listen, I just need your help. I can't even leave the place. They haven't even this room in the hotel.
Speaker 1: Well you just thought about that?
Speaker 2: What is she doing?
Speaker 1: Who would have? Who is that?
Speaker 3: That's the owner the of the hotel? He's really pay small?
Speaker 1: Ill put him my phone. Put him on the phone. Now, Hello, was this I'm his mother?
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 2: I own the resort that your son decided to destroy last night.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, he told me that it was just one thing that he broke. You make it sound as if he torp and wrecked your whole hotel.
Speaker 2: We have a big problem going on here because I have Jonathan Taylor Thomas coming tomorrow and he knocked over our statue of the founding father al Borland.
Speaker 1: Okay, come man, I'm not paying for it.
Speaker 3: I don't have the money. Mom, listen your face, shut it up, shut it up.
Speaker 1: Don't you tell my son to shut up?
Speaker 2: Do you have the money to pay me? No?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, you shut up, to shut up.
Speaker 2: You back there, You shut your face.
Speaker 1: You don't talk to my son like that. You don't tell me, you don't tell me to shut up.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you're gonna need to get this.
Speaker 3: Is this.
Speaker 2: I have videotape of him humping it last night in the fountain. He was humping a statue.
Speaker 3: I wasn't humping the statue. I was as well as.
Speaker 1: Shut up, shut up, don't shut up talk to my stuff like that.
Speaker 2: He was humping it from behind. If you're curious, I have the videotape. Are you going to pay me? Yes or no? Then what are we doing here? Then I'm going to have to hold your son. Okay, I'm holding your son.
Speaker 3: Mom.
Speaker 1: What the hell did you do?
Speaker 3: I didn't even remember last night? Is all a blur?
Speaker 1: I gave you money?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Where is there the money? Oh?
Speaker 3: I think it? Where we spent it? I got a tattoo, a nice cool tattoo.
Speaker 1: Money that I gave you.
Speaker 3: You it on a tattoo, your tattoos. And I said, you know what, I love Jessica.
Speaker 1: And I said, a minute, hold it, Jessica. You got a testoo with Jessica it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh my next.
Speaker 1: You have different.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glo.
Speaker 1: You gotta test you with Jessica. We don't trying, Jessica to give you damn money. Don't come home.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk to you anymore.
Speaker 2: Hey, Tanya, who is this? My name's Garret from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. Garrett from Elvis during in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped by your son?
Speaker 1: What what I got? Phone taps?
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 3: Worried?
Speaker 1: Are you stelling kat who though? That's ridiculous? Are you're spending money playing planks? From Katoo?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I love you.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran's phone tap this phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participations.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show