Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and now he Armstrong and Getty. You say a lot that's in some of your song lyrics. You want to tell us what it is to Vita.
Speaker 3: Means you either live your culture or you kill your culture, and there's no in between.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: You see this this vanishing.
Speaker 2: Of cultures, of dialects.
Speaker 3: Of everything to just create this one generic human, you know, And it's really sad to me. So I'm gonna get up every day and I'm gonna live my culture today. I think it's every individual's responsibility to maintain who they are as a people.
Speaker 2: What was that nonsense? He was muttering in the middle. That was French Jackie language.
Speaker 4: That was Jordan Thibodeau, who was featured on sixty Minutes as part of a really interesting segment about essentially Cajun and similar music in that culture in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: They didn't mention.
Speaker 4: Jail breaks, but anyway, I thought that was a really interesting statement, you either live your culture or kill your culture, especially because I was corresponding with a friend of mine about my upcoming trip to London with my bride, and he sent along some commentary.
Speaker 2: About have you been brushing up in your English to get ready for it?
Speaker 4: Hilarious And it was a commentary on how Britain and Europe, having permitted rampant immigration that nobody voted for but the elite wanted, had caused enormous dislocating cultural problems. And it's something we've talked about several times, and pointing out that like the mayors of most of the big cities in Britain are all Muslims, inexplicably because they're still a fairly small minority, but there are hundreds of Sharia councils in Sharia courts and the rest of it in Britain. And I found that really intriguing.
Speaker 2: Which way to Buckingham Palace? It's right over there? Which way over there? Over there? Why are you talking like that?
Speaker 4: So I was for whatever reason that came within twenty four hours of hearing mister Thibadeau talking about you live your culture or you kill your culture.
Speaker 2: I always remember when I read the giant biography of Pope John Paul the Second, he was constantly saying languages culture talking about that it is they travel together, they just do. And if the language dies out, that culture has died out. And if you can and that's why that's why Russia goes in and forces people to speak Russian various languages in various areas, is because you use China. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you dare speak one of your ethnic languages in China, you will be hauled into re education.
Speaker 2: That's why it's so hilarious that we're so willing in the United States, so like turn over giant swass of the country to another language. We just put up signs in that language, start putting things in that language, and say that's fine, we don't care. We don't need to hang on to our language.
Speaker 4: Well exactly, you called it funny, and I get you're being kind of ironic, but I was just gonna say it is one of the more horrifying and obscene things I've observed in my life that we of the West Europe, in the United States and Canada, primarily the English speaking world and Europe have been convinced that we have the one culture that not only is not beautiful and worth preserving or awesome or successful or whatever, but it's evil and we deserve to have it stamped out. And anybody who doesn't participate in that stamping out enthusiastically is an awful person and should be shamed or forced out of their job or what have you. And you know, if you just look at England, never mind the United States, look at England. They've practically brought us democracy. It's existed in different forms in different places. But my god, the Magna Carta and the emergence of the parliament as a counter to the king and working with the monarch, and just over hundreds of years hammering out the details of how does a people self govern? Hm, and then that giving birth to the United States. I mean, you want to talk about a culture worth being proud of and preserving? How about British culture and it's off shoots? So do you have more you want to say on that topic? Before I get to my next this all came together like in the last three minutes in my head.
Speaker 2: Wow. So why would.
Speaker 4: Those who were browbeating us to flush our own culture down the toy, hate our own history, hate our own people.
Speaker 2: Why would they do that?
Speaker 4: I think a lot of you are probably a little bit ahead of me at this point. But I came across this this morning. It's a piece in the National Review and let's see. Oh, it's by the notorious MBD Michael Brendan Doherty, who came across some audio of Hillary Clinton, of all people, doing an interview at one of those never ending Look how smart and cool and.
Speaker 2: Rich we are speech athons. God who goes to those things?
Speaker 4: Well, it's a certain class of people. But I've never heard of most of these things. This is the ninety two and Why part of the Newmark Civic Life series.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the ninety two Street Why is a huge deal in New York. If you're important, they have those all the time. With Yeah, I see those on YouTube videos regularly. I've never been so.
Speaker 4: Hillary was jabbering about she launched into the screen, and we could get the audio, but it's better to shorten it because, you know, ramble a little bit. She launched into this, mocking the idea of the Trump administration or anybody else trying to get Americans to have more babies, and she's right in that it's ultimately going to fail. But she launches into a screed in which she says the quiet part out loud that the progressive, the affluent progressive lifestyle, however you want to describe it, lifestyle liberalism, certain forms of feminism. It's the privilege of affluent Americans and is supported by mass immigration, legal and illegal. Progressivism is not economically or socially sustainable, except if we import brown people and foreign people. She said, it's crazy trying to make America great again by returning to the lifestyles and the economic arrangements of not just the fifties. I mean, let's keep going back as far as we can. Nuclear family, return to being a Christian nation, a return to producing a lot of children.
Speaker 2: These are quotes, even though she says they alleged particularly offended her throwing out the nuclear family as something to give up on easily. Wow.
Speaker 4: Then she takes a shot of Republicans say that they have no interest in paid family leave or funding quality childcare, their cutting head start. But she said, it's sort of odd because the people who produce the most children in our country are immigrants, then they wanted to port them.
Speaker 2: None of this adds up. This is all a quote.
Speaker 4: In fact, one of the reasons why our economy did so much better than comparable advanced economies across the world is because we had lots of immigrants, legally and undocumented, who had a larger.
Speaker 2: Than normal by American standards family.
Speaker 4: So, quoting Doherty taken together, Clinton says that immigrants make the American lifestyle of today add up in part because of their higher birth rates. And she's right, although he later points out within two generations certainly three, immigrant birth rates plunge down to Native American birth I'd like.
Speaker 2: To also to point out the reality any neighborhood you ever lived in, Hillary, become primarily a different language speaking in the restaurant you used to go to, become a food and language that you don't know in your school, the teachers. She couldn't learn in schools because there are so many languages. When you go to the emergency room, a lot a lot of Spanish speaking or whatever. That really slows things down. That No, it doesn't happen to you. It's funny, it happens everybody else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before he lost his mind, Tucker Carlson liked to talk about the protected and unprotected classes in America.
Speaker 2: That's the class divide.
Speaker 4: The protected are protected from their own policies and getting back to Doherty, she's more correct than she thinks. In a way, the affluent progressive lifestyle is also enabled by mass immigration, precisely because it outsources features of the say nineteen fifties homemaker mom or weekend dad, to immigrant labor landscaping, home cleaning, remodeling. Nights at the restaurant are cheaper than they would have been because of the influx of labor that's paid, that's paid under the table. Lifestyle progressivism is therefore directly at odds with former egalitarian progressivism, meaning standing up for the poor and the working classes. And he points out the problem is it's not sustainable, either politically or as a matter of math. But yeah, what they are touting is, and we've said this more or less for years, look for us to live the lifestyle we love of the modern progressive person, we need.
Speaker 2: Brown people to do the stupid stuff. That's a heck of a thing. Yeah, yeah, nobody's gonna notice this or talk about it. Bernie does. Oddly enough, Bernie's been.
Speaker 4: Tearing his wispy hair out over this, the betrayal of the poor in the working class by the Democratic Party. But I thought it was interesting she came out and said, look, we the chosen need brown people and lots of.
Speaker 2: Them with their stupid baby making that is something. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: And again, you know, to bring it back to the original premise, they're willing to sacrifice the American culture for this, and if you reckon with the fact that is linking another great thinkers have pointed out if the heart of the American people isn't with the Constitution, the constitution won't last a week. And on the other hand, if the heart of the American people is with our norms and beliefs and institutions, there's nothing that can tear it down.
Speaker 2: It's invincible.
Speaker 4: And these people, the elite, have chosen lifestyle over our principles.
Speaker 2: That's funny. This just popped into my head. I think this is a pretty good example. If I leave a note for my kids, like my high schooler, take out the trash before you go to school today, set it out by the curb, he will do it. But it's not because it's written out on a piece of paper. It's all the underlying culture that was built in our family.
Speaker 3: Of that.
Speaker 2: If I didn't have that, he could just look at that piece of paper and say whatever and not do it.
Speaker 4: The paper attorney and say you can't compel me to do this. The piece of paper is not what makes it happen. It's every it's everything leading up to that.
Speaker 2: So Jake Tapper went on making Kelly's show and she apparently grilled him kind of hard. Actually haven't heard this. I've just read about it. You got more on that whole deal. What's the number one TV show in America? Cheers is in the news today because George went and died. That used to be the number one show. The number one show now is the NFL, and they've got a rules change. Joe says, I want I want this explain to me as a cheek Kansas City Chiefs fan. I want an asterisk next to the last Super Bowl. I don't want that's explained to me among.
Speaker 4: All the football field likes the office, keep your hands off the tush.
Speaker 2: Okay, all this on the way, stay here. Time it is to be in New York City.
Speaker 4: I mean tomorrow is the start of Fleet Week and there's a Knicks playoff.
Speaker 2: Game at Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 3: And thank god it's Fleet Week because if the NIXT win, will need all the military.
Speaker 2: Help we can get Clee Week will be fun for Knicks fans after the game. Instead of cars, they can try to flip over a tank. Yeah, that's kind of a funny joke. I'll be watching. Who do you like Nick Pacers? There, Michael, I'm gonna go with the Knicks. During the nineties, Knicks Pacers was.
Speaker 4: The baddest, bloodiest rivalry in basketabbsolutely.
Speaker 2: God, those were great games. Reggie Miller ewing Spike Lee. Those were fun. Those were really fun to watch. Spike Lee played well. He was there yelling at the player and the player taunting. That's right, Jayler. We get into joint which Reggie Miller would make up three. He would point it spuckily. It was fantastic. Wow. And it was so physical back in the day. Oh so that's one sport there that doesn't actually get very good ratings. Depends on what teams are in It's similar to Major League Baseball. It's more of a regional sport. If your team's in it, you watch. If they aren't, you don't. Where's the NFL you watch, no matter what, doesn't matter. If you've never been to the state where the two teams are playing, you just you're interested. And every game matters, which is kind of cool. But my Kansas City Chiefs lost the Super Bowl to the Philadelphia Eagles in part because of the famous tush push in which the Giant asked Eagles who what was the average weight of their life?
Speaker 4: And they were not the size of the ass. That's the operative question here. The average weight of the linement is enormous.
Speaker 2: Well, it was the heaviest. It was the heaviest line in the history of the NFL. That is just a fact. They were like fifteen hundred pounds of the beefy manhoods don't see any need for body shaming, and if they needed a couple of yards, they would just every single time get it by the leaning. Well what did they do? What is the touchdowns?
Speaker 4: Essentially everybody surges forward and several players get behind the runner, be it the quarterback. In most cases it's almost always the quarterback and shove.
Speaker 2: Him into the end zone.
Speaker 4: The beauty of it, like most quarterback sneaks, is it unfolds extremely quickly, so the offense has an advantage because the defense doesn't know exactly when the ball is going to be snapped.
Speaker 2: The snap count, as we say in the football business.
Speaker 4: But the fact that no matter how stout the defense is, they can't cluster as many people in the center right up front as the offense can in effect. And I don't want to get too into football strategy, but trust me and I say that, because otherwise you can fake it.
Speaker 2: And run around the end. Nobody would be There'd be easy.
Speaker 4: But in six the NFL officials and owners and all got together, as they do every year, to take a look at the league of the league rules and they just made one little tiny housekeeping change. They almost never called a penalty for pushing the runner, the offense pushing the runner, and so they just eliminated it because it almost never ever came up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember it coming up in any game ever.
Speaker 4: I watched right as Mike Prer, the famous NFL Vice president of fishiating at the time, said it was an afterthought. Removing basically one word ended up creating a fast fiasco. Years afterward, however, somebody figured out that they could do that now legally, and as we saw in the Super Bowl. The problem is, since the defense doesn't know the snap count, they've got to go at first sound and over and over again. They get encroachment penalties for jumping before the ball is moved, and after a while the refkin just can award a touchdown to the offense because the damn defense keeps making these penalties and so it's it's untenable, it can't work.
Speaker 2: So they basically have outlawed the tush push. I think they're about to, which means those would be an asterisk next to the Eagles win. And the Chiefs actually probably would have won if he didn't have the despite the fact that they were down like forty two zero and a half or whatever it was.
Speaker 4: Asterisk spelled with two s's upfront. That's right, Yes to that as chief history, Yes, pushes on the ass cheeks of history. Right, So anyway, Yes, say goodbye, probably to the tush push.
Speaker 2: H Taylor Shop's boyfriend Travis Kelsey is coming back to camp having lost a ton of weight. He kind of got a little doweye, and so he's going around in his fancy clothes with his girlfriend there last couple of seasons.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 4: I wonder if she said, Travy, you're looking a little porky. He took the hint I'm gonna swing with the superstar. I gotta be I gotta be low body fat, so she doesn't hook up with a backup dance.
Speaker 2: He took off his shirt one night and she went, you, oh, no, you don't know she has high standards, does she?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Jake Tapper getting beat up by some people as he makes arounds, God, he should Oh yeah. It's incredible that he's getting away with making money off of telling a story that he should have told us for free at the time. As John Stewart said, right, we got more on that coming up in a little bit Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: This is this is a big theme in the book that they were lying, not just to press and not just to the country. They were lying to cabinet secretaries, democrats in Congress. I'm not excusing any of these people, but I'm just saying, and in many ways I think they were also lying to themselves.
Speaker 2: I feel like everybody's excusing those people. That there's not a demand and outcry who who knew who was lying? Yeah, name names, there's there's just there's still no pressure on anybody, the media, the people around Biden, or Biden and his wife and son themselves. There's just I don't feel like it's It's like it's like we're watching a TV show and getting the information about it right in our great question has yet to be answered. Noy. That satisfies me.
Speaker 4: Jake, two hundred and fifty million people knew you didn't. What is it about you and your brothers and sisters in the media that makes you so blind to that which is plainly obvious to the rest of it. That's the compelling question in terms of the media for me.
Speaker 2: Good that you brought up that angle. That's perfect for the other The co author of the book, Alex Thompson, who's not getting enough attention, he was interviewed and talked about that subject a little bit.
Speaker 7: I had one conversation with someone. This was after the election while we were reporting this book, and this person said, listen, yes, we deserve.
Speaker 2: Blame for XYZ. We were hiding him. We were.
Speaker 7: But this person also sorted, go on my face and they said, listen, the media deserves some blame too, Like we were sort of amazed at some of the stuff we were able to spin.
Speaker 2: Aga went on.
Speaker 4: They in some waysin Robert complaining, Yeah, they're.
Speaker 7: Just like you guys. You guys should not have believed us. So easily, and I thought that was like a really interesting But I also think that's true.
Speaker 2: I think I think the.
Speaker 7: Media in a lot of ways just was not skeptical enough and did not remember the lesson that they do it to different degrees, but every.
Speaker 2: White House lies, including my co author who led the prey. Anyway, thank you. How about the Biden inner circle going to Imitan And I can't believe you guys bought this. I mean, we were trying to spin you. We didn't think it'd work, but we marched him out there, you know, once a month, and he embarrassed himself, and you guys like would ignore that. What's the matter with you? One example, my lord, One example I got from the book because I'm still reading the book. This was in This was in early in the first term. I mean, it's hilarious that he ran again early in the first term when he was supposed to go to the House Democrats exactly the same scenarios yesterday, only in reverse, the way Trump went to the House Republicans yesterday and and and gave him the speech about why you need to vote for this bill, the first big Biden bill. Nancy Pelosi invited Biden to come speak to all the House Democrats, explained to them why they needed to vote for his big bill one. He never asked them to vote for the bill, And Nancy was like, what the hell was that? He rambled on for a really, really, really long time about all kinds of different stuff, then left, and Nancy and the other leadership were like, what was that? He never bought the bill, He never asked. He forgot why he was there. He forgot why he was there. But I liked this part. Joe Biden came in and then gave his long rambling speech, quoted Negro league pitcher Satchel Page, who had played into his fifties. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were? One House Democrat called Biden's remarks incomprehensible. Biden left without making the ask this is early in term one. Yes, HiT's only hits him with that Satchel Page a quote at the end and then walks on ahead. When one leading Democrats said he's incomprehensible because he was Wow, I find that pretty funny anyway, So I've got to start watching making Kelly's show. You know I would, but I would have the slightest idea where it is? Don't there are no other shows? Where are all my favorite people go on it? Rich Lowry and Charlie Cook and Mark Halprin and like all these people that I really really like her on it? And I don't know where to find it? Is it on YouTube? Or are we charging her for this commercial or what not? Commercial? I'm doing it. As we mentioned news shows all the time, Where do you find it? I want to watch it? Do I watch it? Or to listen to it? It's an audiocast, it's a podcast. Okay, you listened to it anyway. She had Jake tapperon. I'm surprised he went on her show. Actually, and here's a little other exchange.
Speaker 1: You didn't ask him about it. You didn't follow up on the fact that he was falling up the stairs, that he was losing his train of thought regularly, that he was slurring, that he was incomprehensible, that he was getting lost on the White House lawn. You sat right across from him, and you asked none of that, notwithstanding the fact that he had promised you he would be fully transparent about his health issues.
Speaker 5: That's true, but I did ask him about his age, and the fact that the American people had concluded that even though he said whenever anybody brought up the subject of his age, watched me, and I said, yes, they're watching you, and they are concerned you're too old for this job.
Speaker 2: You know as well as I do that.
Speaker 1: There's a way of you can say, hey, there's his poll on your age, or you could say you just forgot that Jackie Woolarski was dead.
Speaker 2: You asked where she.
Speaker 1: Was moments after watching a videotape tribute to her. You lowered the flags at the White House after she died. This happened thirteen days before you.
Speaker 2: Sat with him.
Speaker 1: There is a way of pressing a man like that on the actual infirmities, to bring it home to him and to the audience.
Speaker 2: And you didn't do it, That's correct. I didn't.
Speaker 5: And like I said, I feel humility about my coverage. I mean, it's not like I was asking him his favorite movie or his favorite color. We were talking about Oh Putin, we were talking about other issues of national importance. But yeah, I mean, of course, I've said I look back at my coverage with humility, and I wish I did cover the issues of age and acuity.
Speaker 2: But I wish I had covered him.
Speaker 4: I'm done much more us like a comprehension test in third grade. All right, now answer this question. What phrase was Jake Tapper taught by his new PR company.
Speaker 2: All right? If you said I look back with humility, you're right. You You soured on Jake Tapper a long time ago. I was holding on to the fact that so many people I like like him as a person. It has gone now that that was a horse s that is complete one horse s. Wow. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think he got to check the I'm a journalist's box. I asked him about his age, but without ever ruffling a feather.
Speaker 2: Well, right, as Megan Kelly explained, there the way you did it, and this is the sizzle reel that the book company has put out to show how Jake Tapper held their feet to the fire poles. Show your most Americans think you're too old. He would present that, let them shoot it down, then change the subject, as opposed to what Megan Kelly just said. There a week ago, you called out to a dead woman moments after talking about her being dead.
Speaker 4: Right, he wasn't an inquisitor, he was a volleyball setter, he would set the up. Joe Biden could spike it exactly, then they would move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's Jackie and Jackie you're here and Jackie Jackie's with God, Sir, I don't I say this about a lot of people, about a lot of things. I don't know how he sleeps at night doing these interviews and lying like this and then going home another good day at work. I went around and embarrassed myself, obviously lying, ah, I think I'll hit the hay.
Speaker 4: What because back to bubble theory, his coworkers, his bosses, his friends, his kids' parents at their.
Speaker 2: Expensive private school. I don't know if he even has kids. They all it' said, great job, Jake, great job. That's what a bubble is like. I wish one person would come out, one high level person, like a Jake Tapper somebody, and say I hated Trump so much. I deluded myself to an incredible level. I mean it should be obvious to me to anyone. I didn't ask hard questions because I was worried it would help Trump. I was trying to make sure Trump didn't go I wish somebody would say.
Speaker 4: That, Wow, that was beautifully simply put, and I think that person would get at least a little sympathy for finally being honest about it.
Speaker 2: But he's doing it. It's like remember when jose Canseko came out and said, yeah, I did steroids, did steroids all day long, every kind you can possibly do, and everybody else's two. He didn't come out and say everybody else is doing steroids, not me, but everybody else is doing steroids, and I think it's appalling. I look back.
Speaker 4: With humility on the steroid era, for I too was touched by it and perhaps became part of it in a way that I look back with humility.
Speaker 2: Act.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I loved your little speech there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, I hated Trump so much I was afraid to admit anything was wrong with Biden or good about Trump, so I just didn't. Anyway, I found this really interesting. God, the fact that he might make has anybody heard the number? He's probably making literally millions of dollars off of this book.
Speaker 2: I'll have to lock it up. He probably got an enormous advance. How about the advance was huge?
Speaker 4: And Alex Thompson, who's a real reporter who was critical of Biden's enility at the time has got to be thinking, what a weird, fed up business this is that I've got to have a celebrity dope on the cover with me just to get any attention.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I found this very very interesting James Taranto, Toronto Wall Street Journal talking about how the twenty fifth Amendment, section four, which is the get rid of the president because he's senile, section, how it would actually worked. And he pointed out that if Biden had won a second term, there would have come a point, maybe this week, with the diagnosis of aggressive metastatic cross state cancer, when his inability would have become just completely impossible to deny, even over the Jake Tappers of the world, and even the Jill Biden's of the world, who is completely fruit low Sha so crazy. And he says invoking Section four of the twenty fifth Amendment would be tenable as well as appropriate, but it could produce an ugly stalemate. And this is the part I enjoyed the clarification on It reminded me of classes I took. Contrary to popular beliefs, Section four does not provide for the VEEP to become the president.
Speaker 2: All it does is gives the.
Speaker 4: Viep the temporary assumption of the powers and duties of the office of as acting president. The president continues to hold the office until the end of the term or until he dies, resigns, or is impeached and convicted, or gets better.
Speaker 2: Could he get better? Exactly? So here's the deal.
Speaker 4: Section four provides that the president can contest a finding of inability via a written declaration of Congress.
Speaker 2: My senility is better, he would say the vat listen, bow, you're gonna end for a problem I mess America. You can gain for the brablem.
Speaker 4: Riv Anyway, the Vice President of the Cabinet of the Cabinet have four days to respond, whereupon Congress is required to vote within twenty one days. Sustaining the decision to strip the president of his powers requires two thirds of each chamber, both chambers, which means that one third of either chamber would be sufficient for him to regain power one third plus one. So it's like a every so often, you gotta vote again. Do we keep him in the presidential penalty box or let him out?
Speaker 2: Now here's where it gets hinteresting and Shimmy's in chains in the basement. During this entire time. Oh yeah, absolutely, according to the constitution. But so every few weeks they'd have to redo it.
Speaker 4: But that wouldn't end the matter, And then we engage in a little what if hurriy. But it's kind of interesting. There is one presidential power that is impossible for the vice president to exercise as acting president, the power to nominate a new vice president under Section two of the twenty fifth Amendment, and that's triggered only by a quote unquote vacancy in the office of the Vice President.
Speaker 2: So what if something.
Speaker 4: Happened to Kamala Harris while she was acting president The president's in the penalty box, the acting president was run over by the beast when it was backing up.
Speaker 2: They had that extra glass of wine rolled down the stairs at her.
Speaker 4: Head right exactly and passed God Rest her soul. So the twenty fifth doesn't amendment doesn't answer that question, But the succession Clause does.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: So the Presidential Succession Act in nineteen forty seven and says the House Speaker is next in line between behind the vice president. Now that raises an interesting situation. So Mike Johnson becomes acting president and then every few weeks the senile, Joe Biden reapplies for his old job back. Democrats in the Cabinet and Congress are looking at do we let Mike Johnson continue to be the acting president, or do.
Speaker 2: We act like Joe Biden is coachin again? Pressure Do we put the obviously enfeebled president back in there? Yeah, that's a tough one. And then so they haven't.
Speaker 4: They'd have to put my bust been wet back in the offal office long enough to anoint a new vice president, then hopefully resign unless he wanders off and is you know, not seen again.
Speaker 2: But anyway, none of this happened.
Speaker 4: I just thought it was an interesting reminder of how the system actually works. It's it's more a penalty box than a removal. We got more on this, we'll get to a little bit later. It is one of the biggest scandals in US history. It should be treated that way. Anyway, A lot more on the way.
Speaker 2: Stay here.
Speaker 8: A maintenance worker at the New Orleans jail where ten inmates escaped all at once, now charged with helping in the scheme. Strolling Williams accused of shutting off the water before inmates dis launched a toilet and crawled out through a hole in the wall Friday morning, a court after David says Williams told investigators an inmate threatened to shake him if he refused.
Speaker 2: Well, that sucks. Uh, that's a tough situation to be in. So uh on that you believe the guy. Well, there's that, and then there's the later in that news report somebody said, well, he had the opportunity to, you know, to come to authorities and say I'm being threatened.
Speaker 4: True, or anytime in the eight hours after they fled, Say hey, by the way, these guys just fled.
Speaker 2: Boy, I don't know, though. That's a tough you know, I don't know. You probably got family, They might know where your family is. They're murderers, yeah, true, But yeah, that doesn't happen at every other jail in the country. True. Yes, Kay. Guys want to get out of their jails too. So there's an a Twitter thread of videos of the arrests of the five so far that they've found. One of the guys got all messed up, passed out on a park bench and the cops walked up and they're like, okay, but then they realized it was the guy. It's hard to imagine that with that kind of judgment that he ever wound up incarcerated. Wow, you got out, You passed out on a park mention, got caught. Yeah, all right, go back to jail now, you idiot. Wow yeah, I don't know if I believe the duty. That's a pretty good excuse. Two dumb things for you. The popular British television show Peppa Pig, which is for children. It's a kid's cartoon, announced that its main character would soon be jooned on the show by a new baby sister. That's what you do when a show is starting to flag, You got to bring in a baby. Pepa Pig is going to have a baby's sister, so look forward to that if you got kids. Also came across this. Martinis are shrinking in New York City because of what they're calling ozempic cocktails. People who can't on no zempic having lost a bunch of weight, they can't handle as much booze, so they make the cocktails smaller.
Speaker 4: Or they want less because decreases your desire for several different things, including boots to escape life.
Speaker 2: It descreases your desire to escape life. That's what the martinis for to escape the drudgery of life, right, the dull, flat truth of everyday life, as Faukner called it. Anyway, they're shrinking, but the prices or not. It might just be an inflation thing. I don't know. We got more on the biggest scandal in the history of America perhaps, and who was lying about what and what a crackhead Biden was and how much pressure that put the president under in their intervention. That's kind of interesting stuff in the book.
Speaker 4: Plus why does students cheat so much using artificial intelligence because they're lazy slobs and you raise them poorly. Is there any way to stop them from cheating? And should we even be trying?
Speaker 2: There's no way to stop them from trying, or don't answer the questions in advance Armstrong and Getty