Speaker 1: I'm sorry. What happened? Nothing? What's going on here? Nothing at all? Just talking to the void, hoping someone's listening. What's me with you? Nothing?
Speaker 2: But it's Friday. Oh wow, this is Friday. Yeah, Serial Killers Friday, Episode sixty seven, sixty six, sixty seven sixty six, sixty seven sixty six. Once again, this is episode sixty seven.
Speaker 1: Oh I forgot you just edited sixty six and are going to send it to me, but you mistitled it in that email. Forget that, yes said, I guess true. What's gonna be?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Tell you what's Sai regul been like Sapi you kill? It's their life dual everything from Checks Vanilla to Chrispys. We have reviewed.
Speaker 2: Checks Vanilla yeah, and of Rice yeah many times, many times, many different varieties. So welcome to this episode. I'm Scotty B. That's Andrew over there.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, just dimeonh ahead.
Speaker 2: I know your mouth was open. You were about to say something.
Speaker 1: I was going to say. Can you cut out the whole part in the beginning when I thought it was episode sixty six?
Speaker 2: No, not doing that, No, but it should. Welcome to this episode. It's December twentieth, Wow, Christmas is.
Speaker 1: Five days away. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy? I wish I had some jingle bells in here.
Speaker 1: I mean, you have a whole sound system of sound effects. It's too long for me to find them. And it's just really you pull up diabetes pretty quick. It's going to die.
Speaker 2: That's saved. People don't know how this works in here. It's you know, whatever.
Speaker 1: Tells me you could train anybody to do it?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what I'm going to call this episode? What blueberry too?
Speaker 1: Gross? What do you mean gross? Uh?
Speaker 2: All right, I just don't like the bank listening to serial Killers. This has been episode sixty seven.
Speaker 1: Have a great weekend, Merry Christmas. Can't do anything, Mary Christler, I'll do it all right. Would you like classic or new? And Drew my friend old pal oh buddy, old pal well Sport. I think we should go with new. You want new? Yes? Are you sure? No? We could go classic?
Speaker 2: No, we can go new?
Speaker 1: Okay, good? All I fine. So going down to the cereal sack.
Speaker 2: We had the sister of this cereal two episodes ago.
Speaker 1: You loved it.
Speaker 2: It's your favorite favorite new cereal.
Speaker 1: This one.
Speaker 2: You're like, you're rolling your eyes I'm not gonna like that one. Well, you didn't even try it yet.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's from Kellogg's and it's Eggo Blueberry Waffle cereal. Okay, Okay, we'll see if this one smells like maple syrup too.
Speaker 1: Okay. If it sells like maple syrup, then I'm fine. The best part about the Eggo cereal, which I ate all of, was the taste of the buttery waffle. And this one, it's like, I don't want, like when you go to a diner, do you get blueberry pancakes? Like I don't like blueberry pancakes. I don't like chocolate pancakes. I just like a plain pancake with butter and maple syrup. I have a feeling you're gonna eat your words after you eat this cereal. You're such an ahole.
Speaker 2: Thank you, You're welcome. It looked a little bit like honeycomb a little bit, right, Yeah, but I don't hate it back when.
Speaker 1: I might actually like this why because the blueberry in it doesn't look overpower.
Speaker 2: H No, it's amazing. It smells just like a blueberry waffle from Eggo. We we have blueberry waffles in the house, and this smells exactly like.
Speaker 1: It with maple syrup. No syrup, it's blueberry.
Speaker 2: Back when Eggo had cereals in the early two thousands, yeah, it was the homestyle or whatever, the maple one and they had cinnamon sugar or cinnamon something like that. This is the first one of blueberry for Eggo.
Speaker 1: Off. Do you know what my favorite was with the Eggos? The four little ones that were.
Speaker 2: The cinnamon toast. Yeah, I think that's what the cereal was. Actually think it was cinnamon toast.
Speaker 1: And then for a while they tried to do the ones with a maple syrup baked in on the inside. I actually really.
Speaker 2: Liked those really Oh yeah, frozen ones. Oh yeah, I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: It had the maple syrup cooked like in the inside. So when you would cook it, it wasn't like the most genius thing though, because it would just melt and get all goofy.
Speaker 2: But when you cook it, then you toast it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, cooke toast. I mean I didn't know we were getting that specific.
Speaker 2: Going down to the fridge for our delicious bowl and basket reduced fat two percent milk today.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Out they're not sponsors, no Okay, you know whose brand it is? This is stopping chot No Wegmans, no, uh where shop? Right? Yeah? Bowl and basket?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know. Hey, guess what if you listen to a couple of episodes ago we had it? Do you have no memory? Are you a giant pothead?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You don't remember things.
Speaker 1: I don't remember milk brands. Correction, I don't remember milk brands.
Speaker 2: You do a podcast about Cereal where we eat milk, and I save the kind of milk every time?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool?
Speaker 2: But another example of Andrew along for the ride Kellogg's Eggo Cereal ego.
Speaker 1: I want to throw this cup at your face. Okay, with the sour milk from earlier today? Right here we go? Ready, No, because they're not visiting to that show. Two? Three good, it's three balls. It does taste just like the waffle. I just am not in love with it. Very crunchy. It's good, but it's just that good.
Speaker 2: I like this one better than the homestyle maple syrup one.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because every time anybody opened the box in here, you'd be like, please shut the box. And maple is making me sick.
Speaker 2: The smell is offensive. It hurts your favorite offensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but I accept that. More balls. I like it. Okay, cool, more balls, Good for you, Scotch.
Speaker 2: I go, hey, you know this is the holiday season. We need to be nice to each other.
Speaker 1: You're right, you know.
Speaker 2: I love you, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I think that sometimes you have cool qualities about yourself.
Speaker 2: Scott, and I'll take it all right. Let's go down and get the classic. Yes, yes, okay, I like that. You said that, like a European tour guide. We go to Eiffel Tower. Now, yes, now you want to see Vatican?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: When this cereal was really I believe also in the early two thousands, it's a frosted mini weed's variety. What you like frosted miniwheeds do?
Speaker 1: I just like the plain ones? Though, haven't you learned already? I like plain, so I like simple. Just throw some frosted on it. That's all it needs. It doesn't need blueberry and blueberry frosting.
Speaker 2: Somewhere in the late two thousand aughts, is that how you say it? In two thousand oughts, that's like from two thousand to two thousand and nine it was introduced as frosted Mini weeks blueberry muffin cereal. Oh okay, okay, it has just morphed into frosted miniweks blueberry.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but I guess things got less wordy as we went on in the decades.
Speaker 2: Muffins must offend them colors from natural sources, colors and flavors from natural sources. Simple inside one hundred percent whole grain. It's got one hundred percent daily value of iron and foll eate. I didn't know that we needed full eight. And then this little guy on the back, you know, flipping out. But if you look carefully, he's not a blueberry frosted miniweed. He's just a plain one like you, like know.
Speaker 1: What's actually very interesting and I feel like needs to be talked about more. I think Despicable Me stole the characters of the frosted miniweeds for the minions. It's the same exact thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you go back to an episode, maybe like forty episodes ago, you said that was cinnamatas crunch, So now you're saying that it's frosted miniweights.
Speaker 1: What does Kellogg's own frosted miniweeds?
Speaker 2: Yes, Kellogg's is frosted miniweights.
Speaker 1: Bam. Oh wait sorry, uh the other one really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't remember just having this whole conversation about Cinemato's crunch. Skiey got the appearance.
Speaker 1: It's General Mills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, thanks.
Speaker 1: You know what. You know what, if it was characters, they stole the character.
Speaker 2: Nobody stole anything, otherwise it wouldn't be on the boxes. Now they stole them, there'd be a season desist everything.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna you know what, this doesn't General Mills smell this. It smells molded right, it smells like ugh. I don't like the way these look either. No, they're gray. Thank god we get to eat them. I'm so excited. This is going to be wonderful.
Speaker 2: We eat them so you don't have to. That's our motto around here.
Speaker 1: I would love to see people that were turned off from buying a cereal because of us, Like what cereal did you not buy? Can you please tweet us? Because I'm actually interested.
Speaker 2: There are people that have said that they didn't buy certain things or they did buy certain things because of it.
Speaker 1: I'd love to know, Oh, this is gonna be gross, it's not.
Speaker 2: Why can't you go into things with an open mind?
Speaker 1: This is going to be delicious.
Speaker 2: There you go, ready one Now, it tastes more like chocolate than blue butt.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It tastes like stale chocolate, like you eat a Halloween candy eight months later, ITAs like not chocolate, or like.
Speaker 1: At a fancy coffee shop they have those like oh this is a powdery yeah yeah, or like some super booge chocolate. It tastes like super boogey chocolate. This does not taste like a blueberry. So I give this three bowls as well. Wow, I give it a bowl and a spoon. Yeah, that's a little harsh. Why is it harsh? I don't like it. I like the original taste of the second.
Speaker 2: This is a podcast where we eat things and we rate them based on how we like it. Yeah, you can't tell me that something is harsh when I rate it, And nor can I tell you that you just like to get the show with so as soon as you put it in your mouth, you like got three balls because you don't even want to savor it, because you just want to leave. I know that you don't care about this podcast at all. I'm invested in it so I can write things how I like. Yours are not true ratings.
Speaker 1: Mine are So back to my original point of why frosted miniwheats. I like them. I like them be the taste of them. So this adding the blueberry flavor doesn't really take away much three bowls. Back to my point and back to your point, Scott, it's disrespectful and harsh. Have a nice day. Let's get to the bonus box. How do you know that we're doing a bonus box because Scott, you're predictable.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm on the spot.
Speaker 3: Oh in this episode right now, because.
Speaker 1: You don't care serial killers. Bonus b big surprise, it's a bonus box. Yeah, take a deep breath, Scott, take a big, deep breath.
Speaker 2: I don't want to fight anymore. I just I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hurt anymore.
Speaker 2: Stay in my I was thinking more about the Tina Turner song I don't want to fight anymore?
Speaker 1: Isn't that the song I was just singing, I don't think so, don't walk awear from me because I have nothing, nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: If I don't have you, that's Whitney Houston.
Speaker 1: Oh, cuck cuck cool couldn't tell me that before I broke into the song. This is why you're a disrespectful podcast partner because you let me embarrass myself on a weekly basis on this thing.
Speaker 2: You embarrass yourself all the time on your own what excuse me? I wish that we had like okay, Tina Turner, I don't want to fight.
Speaker 1: No, you don't remember the song.
Speaker 2: All the phone's out there.
Speaker 1: The phone is out something important.
Speaker 2: But I don't think we can play that much.
Speaker 1: I gotta stop it. Oh, I'm sorry, my boss. Yeah, the one who pays both of our paychecks is asking for something.
Speaker 2: What does he want some cereal?
Speaker 1: No, he does not want some cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Well did we do the bonus box thing?
Speaker 1: You never set it up? Yeah, I just making fun of me.
Speaker 2: I played the bonus box single, Yes you did. Okay, So I'm gonna go down to the bonus box, the cereal sack bonus box.
Speaker 1: I get the bonus box.
Speaker 2: Now, this is a blueberry episode, so of course this is going to be another blueberry cereal.
Speaker 1: Oh magical.
Speaker 2: Now, so far, we've had Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry, We've had Kellogg's frosted Miniweeds, and this is a subsidiary of Kellogg's.
Speaker 1: Special K Blueberry. We already did it, you jerk.
Speaker 2: Well that's true, we already did it, and you are a jerk. And that is Kellogg's. That's not a subsidiary. Do you know what a subsidiary is?
Speaker 1: Isn't it subsidiary?
Speaker 2: That's a no?
Speaker 1: And b isn't it like an offset of it?
Speaker 2: It's an offshoot of it?
Speaker 1: Yes, so I'm right it's subsidiary. No, it isn't it's that subsidiary. You're wrong. I'm gonna take out this bait Jerry dot com.
Speaker 2: Kashi is under the Kellogg's umbrella, way under the umbrella, and it's organic blueberry clusters and it needs a Scottie shake.
Speaker 1: How do you think it's spelled? It's s U, B S I D subsidiary.
Speaker 2: It's a subsidiary. Oh what was that subsidiary?
Speaker 1: Please please tell me in the phone obsidiary? No is that right? I was no subsidiary.
Speaker 2: They have an accent.
Speaker 1: It's wrong. One more time, subsidiary. No, thank you so much. Phone's you remember that one time you tried to position it as me not knowing what subsidiary is. And also that's how I said it's subsidiary, subsidiary. Why can't you say it Why are you thank you so much? Phone?
Speaker 2: You are like king millennial with a giant hashtag.
Speaker 1: Like because I proved you wrong that you've been saying subsidiary wrong.
Speaker 2: Subsidiary, subsidiary, subsidiary.
Speaker 3: Why are you.
Speaker 1: Saying it like that? It's really not that difficult.
Speaker 2: You need a giant hashtag crown on your head. Just put a hashtag so what because you're a giant millennial.
Speaker 1: Because I corrected you for being wrong?
Speaker 2: Thank you Phone. That's my probably my favorite line. If we ever make a promo like you keep promising it's gonna say thank you phone, Yes, and then hashtag millennial for Andrew.
Speaker 1: Literally, that is the dumbest It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: The only times you've told me that, that's the dumbest thing you've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you've got a lot of them. I can't subsidiary.
Speaker 2: I never said subsidiary.
Speaker 1: That's different.
Speaker 2: No, so you said subsidiary subsidiary. Yeah, now you're saying it the way I'm saying it. Subsidiary. That's subsidiary.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I don't know about that. Whatever, you better learn it because that's the correct pronunciation, don't.
Speaker 2: I dropped English early? What I dropped English early in school.
Speaker 1: How did you drop English? You had to take four years of it in high school? I don't know. Maybe I just didn't go all right.
Speaker 2: Kashi organic blueberry clusters been around for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Oh there's a blueberry there. Okay, I like it. Three bowls from a spoom.
Speaker 2: It tastes like dessert, some sort of cake. Now, Ta's like pound cake, blueberry pound cake, like a blueberry crumble?
Speaker 1: No, no, no pound cake, No, no, like a blueberry crumble. Oh sorry, I meant to say crump crumble? Ay, what'd you give it? It's a crumblee do you even know what a crumble is? Where do you give that? I give it three bowls in. I'm gonna do the same.
Speaker 2: I think it's pretty good for healthier cereal.
Speaker 1: How could this be healthier? What makes this healthier? Because it's called Kashi?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Okay, ingredients, whole oats, rice cane syrup, that sugar, right, blueberry granola clusters.
Speaker 1: I'm actually gonna go back in for just another little street.
Speaker 2: I don't but do you see anything in it? It looks like this. I don't really see those clusters.
Speaker 1: I actually did have one that looked like that. Don't me see if I could fish around for another one. All right, let's move on Serial Killer listener request four.
Speaker 2: And you know what this one is not a box?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Who is a listener request from?
Speaker 2: Well, lots of people tweeted this okay to us when they saw that it was coming back.
Speaker 3: Oh why are you heink of that face?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: The cereal has been away for years and by popular it's back.
Speaker 1: Were you all of the popular demand?
Speaker 2: No, you don't have any idea. This cereal first came out as a blueberry muffin tops. That's what it was called back in the two thousands. Muffin tops are all the rage. Remember I thought we agreed to call them the aughts. Okay, in the aughts, muffin tops were all the raids. Like you could go to stores and they just sold muffin tops. They threw the bottoms away. That was a whole Seinfeld thing, but they sold muffin tops and it was package muffin tops. Stopped looking at your phone.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry my boss again? Is text the one that pays both of us? Yep?
Speaker 2: So anyway, Maultameal introduced blueberry muffin tops cereal. Okay, they looked like cinnamon toa'st crunch. They were the squares. Yeah, you don't remember. You didn't care about cereal back then. I ate cereal, but you didn't look at it. You just said, oh, what's in this box? You just took it?
Speaker 1: Okay. I don't know what you thought the Internet was in the early two thousands, but like, I couldn't use it the same way you could. I was ten, So I was ten. You are looking at porn at the age of ten. We got to talk about some maize. So anyway, I'm a little concerned about you.
Speaker 2: That maltomeal and it's been reintroduced as blueberry muffin toasters, so they changed the name a little bit. But they do claim it's the og recipe, so if you ever tried it back in the day, it should taste the same.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We got a box yesterday, Yeah, from our friends at Post Consumer Brands who make maltomeal.
Speaker 1: Okay, did they send scooters? Check this.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't send scooters, but they said blueberry muffin toasters. I check out this sweet cereal dispenser.
Speaker 1: I love the cereal dispenser.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, I feel like we're in a cereal shop now.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Maltomeal. That is so nice. Check it out.
Speaker 2: It's in the receialable bag. I'm gonna put it into the cereal dispenser.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh what, well, you're not just gonna horrible Okay, No, I'm gonna put it in here and then I'm gonna get it out of here. This is so exciting to me. I'm very it's a cool cereal dispenser. We never get anything.
Speaker 2: No, this cereal is not being re released until January.
Speaker 1: Shut up here.
Speaker 2: We are mid December and we got it before anybody.
Speaker 1: Else preview boxes.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy they do make other forms of I almost poured the milk into here.
Speaker 1: I would have loved that so much.
Speaker 2: I almost poured the milk into the top of the cereal dispenser.
Speaker 1: That would have been a giant mess. I bet you in an office there's some guy who probably does that by accident.
Speaker 2: Well, here, I'm gonna give us some blueberry muffin toasters.
Speaker 1: How do you do this? I think you need It's for bulls, small bulls. Oh hold on, Oh thank you Scott.
Speaker 2: They also sent us look at that a Serial Killer ball it came with so because it's only for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, holdo here, Oh take he just crushing. I didn't take the little cap off. Oh ow, you're crushing the serial.
Speaker 2: Here you go, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I love these things. That's weird. So I put it from a bowl into a cup this time. What a process? Where's it? I don't see anything? All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Blueberry muff and toasters from Maultomeal Multimel. Thank you very much for reaching out.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I love scooters, by the way, They're one of my favorites and I've actually I think about them frequently. So if you want to send me some scooters. My name is Andrew. I'm the a co host on Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: So this is a double cereal dispenser. On the left hand side we have blueberry muff and toasters, and on the right I'm going to put the fruity Dino bites because that was my other favorite.
Speaker 1: This is where you got to come in. Maltomeal send us scooters. Thank you, But here's the thing before you eat that. While Multomeal is our friend, they have not paid for this. So if it sucks, we're gonna tell you it sucks. This is not an advertisement. And one two three I like it, Yeah, I do do. It's really good.
Speaker 2: They used to make not maultimeal, but General Mills used to make blueberry toast crunch, and I assume that this is probably about what it tasted like.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, the reason why I like it is because the blueberry is very sweet. It doesn't have like a tart taste to it like some blueberry cereals do. It tastes like a real bluebo Yes, you're so right. I didn't think of it that way. Yeah, I like this. I'm gonna give this three bows in a spoon as well.
Speaker 2: It's blueberry cereal, but I didn't think of it that way, that it might actually taste like real blueberries.
Speaker 1: No, what what what I meant was you taste these h and there's sugary and artificial, but newse are not. I mean, I'm sure they are just this artificial. But look, I like it. I'm actually going to finish the.
Speaker 2: Cup naturally and artificially flavored. So some of these little blue things are probably derived from a blueberry at some point.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I like it. Four balls I'm gonna bump it up. I'm going to give this four balls as well. Wow, good for you. I think these it's almost see when you say these.
Speaker 2: People are not seeing that, you're pointing at the other cups from the other cereals that we ate. When you say these, people are thinking, you're talking about these that we just did, so you have to reference the other cereals. Why are you're looking at me like that. I'm just trying to tell you that people can't see what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Hello, Okay, So back to what I was saying. I think that the Eggo cereal, the Cashie Cereal, and the frosted mini wheat Cereal all all are kind of like the bougie versions of the blueberry, where it's like, oh, we're gonna interfuse it with this, or ooh look let's do it with this. It's cheap crap. What do you mean, bougie. I'm just saying they have like they have some weight behind them. I think this one is sweet, delicious. I would actually eat this just as much as I did the Eggo cereal.
Speaker 2: Wait, thank you, maltameal the Eggo maple. I know you're not into the blueberry one.
Speaker 1: No, all right? Cool? And you also have the coupons that you printed out and told me to go to the supermarket for Can you please find me more of that Eggo Cereal things? Yeh.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you want coupons too, just a tip, if you go to coupons dot com you can print coupons for cereal. Or if you join the Kellogg's Family Rewards, you can get coupons that way too. That's how I just got seventy cent coupons for Eggo Cereal. Seventy cents a huge coupon, especially if your store doubles them, which some do.
Speaker 1: That's a dollar forty off for box.
Speaker 2: Hello, you've been listening to coupon Chat with Scuttie Bee. Well, I mean that's what I wanted to do originally, but you poop pooed it.
Speaker 1: Nobody likes coupons. Who clips coupons? Okay, never said who clips coupon? You did? My mom clips coupons. Yeah, but you're like young people don't clip coupons.
Speaker 2: Millennials don't clip coupons.
Speaker 1: Scott, which a newspaper? They used to make newspapers. Scott, you are dense. You are dense, Just like this two percent milk. It's so much thicker than the other one we used. What I was saying about your your sorry coupon podcast? Uh huh? Was that after you introduced this coupon like you just did you get seventy percent off of seventy cents for an ego cereal? Yeah? All right, thanks so much for listening to this week's episode. What else are you going to talk to me about? Nothing?
Speaker 2: I told them how to do it, and they can go save money. If this was a coupon podcast, I would talk about vast other savings from places where they can save money.
Speaker 1: So I'm literally just listening to you talk about the coupon where it says it explicitly what the coupon does.
Speaker 2: Already know you giant dick. It would be a weekly podcast about telling people where they can go to get great deals that week. But I just don't feel like doing it. It is too much work. I'd rather just get fat and eat cereal.
Speaker 1: Definitely not bingeable. Imagine two years going through an archive of coupon podcasts and all right, go to this website right now to redeem it. Oh, I'm sorry, this episode out three years ago, so nope. Father way.
Speaker 2: By the way, you see that meme that people were sending us with Wilfrid Brimley and class raising, Yes.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, I keep setting us that stuff. We love it. All right, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening, have a wonderful, wonderful weekend, and we'll see you here on Monday, just a day before Christmas, right, yeah, just two days before Christmas. We'll see you on Monday. I'm so excited. Hope you got your last minute shopping and you know you could buy some eggo cereal at seventy cents off a box and wrap it up and give it to your loved one.
Speaker 1: So once again you've been listening to Scotti Bees coupon corner. We hope that you will enjoy an episode of Serial Killers very soon.
Speaker 2: I missed that coupon corner.
Speaker 1: That was fun. Did you have a jingle? Yes?
Speaker 2: Actually I had a song. There's a song in the system there, so.
Speaker 1: I can make you one if you want. Scotties coupon corn hold on really cool? No, that's dumb. Hold On. Let's listen to this. Wow. I made that from my heart and you squashed it.
Speaker 2: This is another brody classic that he made me back in the day.
Speaker 1: Scotty tip what coupon? Scotty is proved at saving people. Know, when a coupon comes alone, you must clip it because the sales don't last that long. You must cip it. When something's five bucks off, you must it.
Speaker 3: Scott's slip it good?
Speaker 1: No, I mean it's a fun jingle. I'm sorry. Do you know what song that was? Divo Whip It? Okay? Wow, look at you. This is the second time you've been proved.
Speaker 2: Your hands were all cross like Divo whip It, Like if they could see your head motion right there. It was like one of the little sassy little girls.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta go. You know why this is the second time on this podcast that you've tried to make me like an idiot and I proved you wrong. Subsidiary, subsidiary, subsidiary, No, Scott, it's subsidiary. Do you even know what the word means? Yes, Scott, it's an offset. Yeah, it's an off set off shoot. Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Offset and off shoot they're two different ones. Was that surprising that you knew that? Why isn't Cardi Beer Xter divorced or something? You mussed be a millennial because you know the migos.
Speaker 2: Listen, this is going on, cut it out. People used to think I looked like the guy from calling me bad? What do you know who colored me bad?
Speaker 1: Is I've heard of them? Yes? Did they sing I want to sex you up? Yes? Wow, I've batten three for three today. Uh won six? You TikTok this one? Stop? No, I'm saying stop.
Speaker 2: Wait what one of those guys is like four hundred pounds now and that's the one that used to look like me.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I'm on my way. I'm on my way. There was one time were.
Speaker 2: We in the street outside and I was just walking to an event one time, so very sweaty and yeah, look see that's it is. There was a dude standing on the corner and he was like, is that are you? And I was like a TikTok, you don't stop.
Speaker 1: And he was like, you took a picture of me? And it was hilarious. All right, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: Thank you listening. It's been serial killers and lots of other crap. I don't know why you're still listening. Please follow us on all social platforms. Serial Killers PC, that's cereal with the sea We're on Instagram and Twitter and Facebook and all those things, and follow us and like us and subscribe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make sure you subscribe because then the new episodes just get sent straight to your phone. You don't even have to find us on your app, whatever app you're using, because we're on literally anything and everything. Do you know? Pandora actually sent us a note and was like, your podcast is doing great? Really?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: How come we haven't seen a penny yet?
Speaker 1: You know one of these days. I'm just waiting. If you're a podcast agent, I don't even know if that's a thing, come find us. You can represent us.
Speaker 2: You know what all I care is that we have serial friends Post and Grane and Berry and maltameal and who play a champion, who play a champion and our friends at the spoony Sweet Cereal shop. As long as we have serial friends, I don't need money, Well.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I do. If you're a podcast agent, please contact us.
Speaker 2: Thank you, h We gotta go have a great weekend, and thanks for listening to Serial Killers. Until we see you again. Until we see you again, Crunch.
Speaker 1: Crunch, How are you gonna give your kids Christmas presents? If this podcast makes no money?
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna wrap up boxes of cereal and our half eaten