Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapping.
Speaker 2: All right, Garrett, what do you have today?
Speaker 3: Well, Caitlyn wants to phone tap her boyfriend Craig. Now, Caitlyn's away at school getting ready for a big test, so we thought, why not call Craig. Well, Caitlyn is quote unquote trying to study, so I'm gonna jump in on the call as an innocent guy trying to study in the school library and goes from there.
Speaker 2: Here we go. We'll see what Karrit pulls out of his whatever. Hello, Hey, hey, how are you busy? What's going on?
Speaker 3: I'm studying and I've totally hit it all.
Speaker 2: I'm so I'm so bored. Oh I want to go home?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Serious, excuse me?
Speaker 1: Hey, do you mind just taking the conversation outside. I'm trying to study. I got I got a big exam.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to study too, but I won't need it to take a break, and I'm not talking super loud.
Speaker 1: Yes, please, I'm studying.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, little background studying.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: But you don't worry about it. Who's proud you're talking to?
Speaker 1: I said, she's some nerd at the library.
Speaker 2: I said, you talk to this guy.
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 2: I'm Taylin's boyfriend. Who you?
Speaker 1: I'm Sheldon Cooper. I go to school here. I'm studying for my test.
Speaker 2: And what you're doing stop talking to my girlfriend. You understand. I'm gonna come down there.
Speaker 1: Stop talking to her. Maybe she should stop talking to you and should take the conversation outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you should mind your business and not tell me what to do.
Speaker 1: Some of us are trying to study.
Speaker 2: You want to give the phone back to my girlfriend?
Speaker 1: No, no, you listen here, there's a lot.
Speaker 2: I want you to shut the off and walk away from my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Oh, your girlfriend probably got confused and thought this.
Speaker 2: Was some type of life because you're still talking.
Speaker 1: She looks like the girl that gets confused when she walked into a library.
Speaker 2: Hand the phone back to my girlfriend and walk away. I'm coming down there.
Speaker 1: Listen. If you're gonna come down here, just realize, after I get done studying, I have no problem kicking your ass.
Speaker 2: All right, man, I'm gonna come down there, and I'm gonna smack you. I do not give it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been beaten a head with an encyclopedia Britannica because you're about five minutes away from you.
Speaker 2: Well, man, you want to keep telling Joe.
Speaker 1: I watched w w E, so I know how to take guys playroom.
Speaker 2: Get off the phone and give it back to my girlfriend right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, just remember your asskicking. Awaits, here's your phone?
Speaker 2: What are you putting me through right now? I didn't I had no clue.
Speaker 3: This guy was such a freak.
Speaker 2: Could you stop talking to people? Could you? Could you not make people? Right now? He came up to me. You're in a library. Why are you talking so loud? Stop doing that. I know it's hard you don't stop talking sometimes, but figure it out. Are you sure something? As usually? Do? I hate that?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: Please stops me. I don't give it. Say to stop that stack at you.
Speaker 1: Hey, Craig, my name is Garret from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. You just got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Are you hearing me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: What do you do this?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right? You know, be back to the bitch.
Speaker 3: It was pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show,