Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: All right, we back, we back, we.
Speaker 3: Back, welcome back, well.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, welcome back, well come back.
Speaker 5: Okay, hello friends. We just want to say one thing.
Speaker 4: We want to shout out everybody who posted that they are obsessed with the podcast and showing us the minutes or thousands of hours they spent listening to us.
Speaker 5: Run our mouths.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was very nice.
Speaker 3: This is the most wonderful time of the year when people get their end of the year wrap up from Spotify and it's like ten thousand minutes unofficial Expert and I'm like, ugh, I'm like, that's how.
Speaker 2: Much we talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but also it's like, damn, you know too much.
Speaker 2: You gotta die.
Speaker 5: All these people have got to die, Like I have to heal them, murder them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not ten thousand new minutes of tea.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's you know, it's shade, it's other people's business.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit of our business.
Speaker 5: This year was this year was most of our business.
Speaker 2: Marie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I have not mentioned a single name on a single episode, So don't nobody.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody know my business?
Speaker 4: No, I mean they don't know. They don't know what's been inside me. They don't know who's been inside me.
Speaker 3: They have they have an idea, sis of what's inside ideas.
Speaker 5: And ideas an idea, but they don't know.
Speaker 2: You did a whole episode talking about your booty hole and stuff. So wow, Marie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean nobody, but nobody knows.
Speaker 1: Except for except for the girlfriends neighbors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, girlfriend's neighbors and the cats.
Speaker 4: The cats, I mean, Marie, we know, we know you're you're sir square mixed a lot, so.
Speaker 2: Squirt mix a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what you are, baby baby, No, my I think so.
Speaker 3: I put a video of today, and I think it's gonna be no new Dick December for me. I think I'm just gonna I don't think that I want to have sex with nobody new for the rest of the year, I think.
Speaker 2: But you know, asking me again next week. I'm a sual wow bitch.
Speaker 4: I mean honestly, I stand by that. I think everybody should should not date anybody until after February the sixteenth.
Speaker 2: Oh no, since that's when you say date, what you mean?
Speaker 4: I just think, like January, people are making new resolutions, they're pretending to work out. It's a lot of lies and fallacies going on in January and February. I mean people are gearing up for Valentine's Day, which is also a fake holiday. So after you get all of that shit out of the way, people start being the real them.
Speaker 2: But do people gear up for Valentine's Day or is that just the day that pops up? Are people?
Speaker 3: And also we in a pandem? Are people gonna be going to the gym?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, people have been going to the gym. Friend, People have been gearing us had full on weddings and bacherettes and birthday parties and brunches where they're tworking.
Speaker 5: People are still living their life.
Speaker 2: Wait, can we talk about this tworking brunch thing? What happened? What do you mean what happened?
Speaker 4: It's a regular brunch at any spot that serves fried chicken and waffles. I mean music is gonna be playing and people are gonna be doing what they do. They're gonna be bopping and top it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying what happened as in what is the story?
Speaker 5: Oh I don't know the story.
Speaker 4: I just know that I saw the man in the turtleneck who owns the establishment told everybody they could get the fuck out because he doesn't want that kind of business if they're gonna be tworking. But it's like you can't play juvenile back that us up and also put serious catfish on the table and not expect people to drop it, dip it low.
Speaker 3: I don't know any place that serves Hennessee and plays any type of music you should expect twerking at the Table's that's what I'm saying about that.
Speaker 4: So, like, sir, you have an establishment opened during a full on global.
Speaker 5: Pandemic, like you're lucky to have people there. You're actually putting people at risk. You should be quiet. You're actually too loud right now. The fact that in Dallas, oh okay, was outside, No, it was indoor.
Speaker 3: You know, I feel like Texas is one of them states where they were like they leave their nose out the mask if they have There wasn't a mask in site.
Speaker 4: Actually there wasn't a mask, and they weren't taking temperature. They were making sure that the that the the hot fish was hot, but they weren't making sure if anybody's heads rot.
Speaker 3: Interesting, all right, Well, I can't remember if I've ever or when the last time I worked at a brunch was so you know, I actually miss brunch.
Speaker 2: I miss brunch a lot.
Speaker 4: I don't the overpriced eggs, and just I'm paying for music in the daytime. I could go home and do that. I can fry my own eggs and do my my own thing.
Speaker 2: When's the last time you fried? When's the last time you fried some eggs? Yesterday? Actually? Oh yeah, what did you put in the eggs?
Speaker 4: I had salt, pepper, garlic, salt, and some bacon and some cinnamon cinnamon swirl toast.
Speaker 2: Mmm. Interesting. But were people twerking?
Speaker 6: Yeah? They said.
Speaker 2: People were talking no at your fried egg brunch.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no. But I dance in here all day, all night, so I don't have to. I don't have to twork in front of food.
Speaker 2: Good food.
Speaker 3: The better the food is, the more I'm gonna dance. So honestly, it's a compliment to the restaurant if I'm dancing, if I'm sitting still in the.
Speaker 2: Seat, the food is bad. Two stars. Okay, there's a fly.
Speaker 3: In the miso soup. That's why I'm not dancing. So godn cump that love.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just.
Speaker 4: Don't understand why he was so angry. It was like, sir, you should be spring this. You should be texting people like why are you making a scene?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that if I ask you to stop doing something and then I come back and you're still doing it, and I ask you a second time to stop doing it that third time, I'm not gonna ask you so nicely.
Speaker 2: So also that you know.
Speaker 4: Well, it looked like the place was full to capacity, and it didn't look like it was social distance at all. So it's like, sir, I'm reading you for everything else except the twerking. The twerking is the last thing I have a problem with in this situation. I was looking at the video and there was no mass in sight, and nobody was socially distanced. So you take your fried green eggs and ham and shut down the shop.
Speaker 2: Shut it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're blaming the man for his place being open and pact. But the people who are in there, what about them? They fully showed up to a place with no mask to eat some apple wood smoked bacon.
Speaker 4: So the doors wasn't open, they wouldn't come, They wouldn't be able to come. He could have had like to go to go plates. People have been to going all year round.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but to go brunch is not good.
Speaker 3: The waffle gonna be soggy, the egg's gonna be yeah, the styrofoam is getting in the It's not maple syrup. You know, it's Aunt Jemima who should be retired. You like, it's not gonna taste the same.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, people need to just stop being fucking lazy. That's one thing that you should be able to know how to do is brunch. If you pour rose on everything, it's brunch.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Let's just if you're if you have if you have a bottle of champagne near whatever you're drinking, it's.
Speaker 2: Runch or New Year's Eve, okay, whatever.
Speaker 4: I just I think people are now. People are upset because they're gonna be closing things down again. And it's like, this is this.
Speaker 5: Is our fault. This is nobody's fault but our own.
Speaker 3: I don't know who are is that you're talking about. I've been sitting in my house except for that one time that I take a trick to tu loom, but been so it's not y'all. Okay, they're not shutting back down because of me. But there's a vaccine. Okay, Well you know what. Maybe we should bring the guests in so she could be a podcast. And I'm sitting in the dark by myself for my podcast because Sydney had to poop.
Speaker 2: Andrew, do you miss brunch?
Speaker 1: I mean I went like a few weeks ago.
Speaker 7: No outside, No, you did it fully outside. Don't pretend this is okay. No pretend like you guys did not go to Mexico. You guys did not have like a wedding, all these things I went to. I went to brunch with one friend on the sidewalk two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I'm a loud wow.
Speaker 5: No, the white gay jumped out.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 4: You were like, oh, don't call for me, baby. I do what I can for my community.
Speaker 2: Said he said, nigga please.
Speaker 5: That's where I did not say those I heard it.
Speaker 2: It was implied. I heard it. I have twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Hearing, baby, and I heard it. It was with a hard R.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I heard an A. But you heard an R. That's fine.
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: So, Andrew, what did you have? Would you eat?
Speaker 1: We had a bottomless brunch, obviously.
Speaker 7: Bottomless not with me around. Yeah, but I get I think I actually had like a pasta was really great.
Speaker 2: Pasta you left the house for daytime pasta.
Speaker 7: Because I left my house for pasta brunch. But it was like it was a later brunch, Like brunch cann't happen anytime, Like you were saying, no.
Speaker 5: No, no no. If it's at five o'clock, that's not brunch.
Speaker 3: Friend, Okay, then what is it if it's five o'clock on a weekday?
Speaker 2: We had an it.
Speaker 1: Was on a Saturday. It was on a Saturday.
Speaker 2: It was a Saturday.
Speaker 4: Then it was yeah, brunches all day on Saturday on a Saturday, Brune on the table.
Speaker 2: It was a mimosa Okay, then it was brun Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Like I said, well, maybe maybe we should bring our guests in and just chat about brunch and all things beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yes, because that's who she is.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is our first time having her on right, and uh, you know we've been on her pod that is blowing the f up so a new network and everything. Okay, I think she bought a Tesla with her podcast money.
Speaker 2: I think so. I think it's a red one. Yeah, Cardi B. Now Cardi B and the new face.
Speaker 5: It's razy. Now, we've never done this before.
Speaker 4: We've never had two people on for the same expertise. But we did scams with Sandy Honig already, but we're we're gonna bring it back. Give it up for our scams expert Lacy Mostley.
Speaker 2: Hey, honestly, Honesty City.
Speaker 3: Listening to that intro, I was like, you could have just not said anything and introduced her as scams and people probably would not have remembered.
Speaker 9: I felt like it was Shay, like she was like, we already had this and here come this bitch.
Speaker 4: No, no, this is the first time ever. So this is what we were saying. We're opening You're opening the doors for other people to come in and challenge other people's expertises.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's not what you said, though, That's not anyway people knew what I meant.
Speaker 9: I feel like Marie and Senny and my sisters and they're like they told me what to do, and I do it. I'm in my closet recording this podcast, and earlier I went to show Marie my closet and then she was like sit down, and I was like, okay.
Speaker 3: You know, because you jumped up the show us Louis Vauton shopping bags, shopping bags, right, I didn't see any l's or no v's nowhere in classic.
Speaker 6: Oh they're here, The girls are here.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love Lacey Lacy, since you're in this double decker, two story closet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe it's it's a super walking.
Speaker 3: It's giving the devil wors Prada. When they made Anne Hathaway, she can you maybe show us from where you're sitting, show us three of your favorite pieces?
Speaker 9: Oh, okay, you know what I'd be letting Marie hold me. I would do it.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of it's a lot of white hangers in there.
Speaker 9: White that's the lighting, sweetheart. These are magenta and lavender. I only have lavender hangers. I actually went through my closet took out all the dry cleaning hangers.
Speaker 6: No wire hangers.
Speaker 2: Why you hangers? Is this a part of your scams?
Speaker 5: Because I'm seeing white, I do not see it.
Speaker 2: Does look white. It's like that dress. Is it white or is it blue?
Speaker 6: It's lighting. It's lighting.
Speaker 9: Maybe you're hearing his twenty twenty said, but maybe your eyes.
Speaker 6: Ain't because okay, you niggas are in colored lighting.
Speaker 9: I wish I could see them like Sydney's over giving me a magenta moment and reason over giving me the cerulean blue and like, y'all, we're.
Speaker 5: Giving you all the color you don't have on your hangers bed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's a full under of y'all are.
Speaker 6: In regular light? What's going on?
Speaker 9: I didn't know I need to show up looking like sizzle, like y'all y'all giving vibes.
Speaker 6: My man is your man?
Speaker 9: Is my man?
Speaker 2: My man too? That you're supposed to be in orange light a sienna light.
Speaker 9: Actually, I'm so sorry I didn't show I didn't I didn't do this right.
Speaker 6: I didn't show up well enough for y'all.
Speaker 9: Y'all been on my podcast back when we was free and we could be in person?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, worry, what's that free? What's your the thing that you missed the most about when we were free?
Speaker 9: Honestly, it's like turning down niggas that I should have probably fucked. I missed that, Like there's some big, fine ass niggas that I should have probably have given my vagina to.
Speaker 6: And I was like, no, I can't.
Speaker 9: Like I'm a lady, and I'm like I wouldn't have fucked all of them.
Speaker 2: I'll just be sitting at home alone just like.
Speaker 6: Damn, why did I fuck them? Damn?
Speaker 3: Why why didn't you have sex with any of you? It sounds like there's a it's more than one. Why didn't you have sex with them?
Speaker 6: Okay, so I'm gonna tell y'all see, Oh, I don't like this.
Speaker 5: It's a good Christian gay.
Speaker 4: First of all, she's very famous, she's verified, she's I mean, she's booked Busy and Buddha with the Lord. She's up with the Lord, and that's why she didn't fuck.
Speaker 6: The Jesus that's my baby daddy.
Speaker 2: Daddy's my baby daddy.
Speaker 6: Jesus, that's my baby daddy. Yo. I should have sucked all these people.
Speaker 9: It's some women too that I should have fucked as well, and it's so upsetting.
Speaker 6: One of them. I'll tell you about one of them.
Speaker 9: I truly hate that I'm on this podcast now because y'all are my like, feel like my family, and I'm going to tell you all my business.
Speaker 6: So we're just gonna do it.
Speaker 9: There was this nigga and this was in New York, because you know, I was in New York for a minute and then I was like, no, this is not for me. But I met the nigga at brunch called back to what I was talking about before, and he gave me his number whatever whatever.
Speaker 6: So he looked like, oh my god, who would in a movie?
Speaker 2: Who would play him in a film?
Speaker 9: John Boyega's body? But who's face? Who's face?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: Not my Herschelis face. Maybe a young uh Itselva face.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like everybody thinks that they know in Elbow, but I have never seen he's.
Speaker 3: Never seen them with my naked eyes, not when I'm out on the streets.
Speaker 2: Never seen him with my naked eyes. Not one guy. I'm like always claiming, yes, he looks like and Ashley an old.
Speaker 6: That looks like if he was homeless.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that that survived a fire?
Speaker 6: Love is I love?
Speaker 9: How y'all say, like y'all are from the motherland of whatever that name comes from.
Speaker 3: It's okay, girl, thank you.
Speaker 6: So he was like super fine, and I get.
Speaker 9: In the car right he picks me up in his brand new range Rupper seats heated.
Speaker 6: It's called you know, New York, always called this is.
Speaker 2: In New York.
Speaker 6: M hmmm, seats heated.
Speaker 9: And he's playing Portuguese Love by Tina Marie.
Speaker 6: And was he fifty five.
Speaker 2: I don't know that song.
Speaker 6: Say it from baby. I know he was young, we was young.
Speaker 9: He was young, and and I was impressed because I was like, how do you even know this song? In his dad's car, dad's he took me to dinner. The conversation was titalizing. That's a combination of the whole time.
Speaker 2: What were you wearing on the date?
Speaker 6: Hard and B.
Speaker 3: Had her finest BB dress, black label, black label.
Speaker 2: I kids she was wearing Cachet.
Speaker 9: I was about to say that. I was like, y'alla dragged me. I was not wearing Cachet. Cachet, okay.
Speaker 6: But also I was a Hucci, Like I've been a Hucci for.
Speaker 9: A long time. I've accepted that I'm a hoochie. Everything in my closet is skin tight. It's fine.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you were you were wearing an American apparel dress.
Speaker 9: You're probably right. I feel like that's probably what I was wearing.
Speaker 6: And no, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like it was a step above that. Oh said, that's why I said bebe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, BB is a step above American apparel, or it used to be.
Speaker 2: But no, guess Marciano you was wearing.
Speaker 9: I love the Martiano moment he too did could have been that too. So the conversation titilating, tantalizing, it was wonderful. And then I got home. He dropped me off of my house and I was like, oh man, I like this nigga. I can't fuck him because he won't respect me, and so I just didn't fuck him because I was like and he started blowing my phone up a ship. Turns out I can't say who because I feel like now, I'll tell y'all afterwards. But he was engaged to a very famous person's daughter. And my home girl who likes to lurk on the ground because you gotta have a go home girl who likes to lurk on the gram. And my homegirl she could track an down so quickly it's wild. So she text me and she was like, and this nigga, mind you has been facetiming me putting meat on FaceTime.
Speaker 6: Many a meat FaceTime and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Meat on face time the episode, but he put his meat on FaceTime. He put his meat on and it was big, and I was like, this is oh I should I should do sex to this man.
Speaker 6: And she text me and she was like, this you like is this that nigga?
Speaker 5: And I was like, show us a picture of it on on here right now.
Speaker 2: We got the audio set up a certain way.
Speaker 9: I feel like, yeah, you do, but I'm gonna I'm gonna show y'all. I'm gonna show y'all afterwards cue it.
Speaker 5: Up, so when we're done, I'm definitely gonna be at I got you.
Speaker 9: So she was like, he's marrying this famous person's daughter, like this weekend, and I was like, I had no idea. So I hit this nigga up cause I'm weekend. It wasn't It had been some time from the first day, but I hit the thing up because I was like, I'm both and I'm going to talk to you. So I was like, you're engaged, like you've been with this bitch the whole time. You was taking me out a whole Portuguese love dates and you had a bitch the whole time, Like what's good? And he was like, and it was honestly the most honest and wonderful conversation I've had with a straight man in my entire life.
Speaker 6: He was just like, oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 9: He was like, look when I met you, Like I thought, like Oh, you're fine. You're fine. I'm a you know, fuck or whatever. It's gonna be this. And then I really talked to you and got to know you, and I was like, oh, she's like you know men being like, oh, a woman is a person.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: So then he facetied me a bunch and I didn't answer, and then finally I did, and he was like, listen, I'm getting married at twenty five. I'm too young. I have to do this. I feel like I have to. Like he went to an exidential crisis and started crying. I was like, look, you lucky I got ship to live for. Otherwise I was sliding this person's d MS and tell them all about your ass because you ain't right.
Speaker 6: You ain't living right.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, let me guess was it? Was it Laurie Harvey? Was it?
Speaker 2: Because you know she was engaged once? Yes, she was engaged.
Speaker 6: He's been around the world.
Speaker 2: A soccer player or something. Yeah, she was.
Speaker 6: Laura Hervey needs to write the fucking book. I'm tired of it. Like tell us, we get on.
Speaker 3: Like a man, think like a man, act like a lady. Steve Harvey is her coach, right, A.
Speaker 4: Man has Steve Harvey as my dad. That's what her book is called.
Speaker 9: And also he's not my biological dad, but I have his last name for cloud. Is the ultimate scammer, the mom, her mom, Marjorie uncamma. No one has ever matched Marjorie on scams, like since was dating two brothers had him fighting over. She's the queen like I've looked into Marjorie Harvey. I've looked into her because I was like, bitch, I need to know your ways, like I do want to be you.
Speaker 2: I want to be like you. Yeah, what y'a't want to.
Speaker 6: Be like Mike. I want to be like Marjorie.
Speaker 2: Yes, Marjorie Harvey.
Speaker 3: She got She had Steve Harvey adopt her grown ass kids and they all have his last name.
Speaker 9: Now adult ass kids, Like these niggas are super grown and she was like, adopt him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like.
Speaker 9: Thirty two, and she's like, this is your dad, Steve adopt my forty year old son. Thank you. Believe she did that. I can't believe she.
Speaker 5: Did that, but I also believe she did that.
Speaker 6: It was brilliant. She's a genius.
Speaker 3: Like I was gonna say, has anybody ever heard Lori Harvey speak because she doesn't talk everything no, not on any of her social media, so I'm curious to know what her voice sounds like.
Speaker 9: She don't need to talk, She's so fine, like you just don't need You could just be.
Speaker 4: But that's probably why these guys are are into her too, because they're like, Oh, she's doing exactly what I want a woman to do, stay silent, be seen and not heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she doesn't.
Speaker 6: I feel like she must be saying something.
Speaker 9: She at least got to be saying Gucci, she's.
Speaker 6: She should be saying something.
Speaker 3: The thing she's saying yes, or she's saying not tonight, she's saying one of those two things. Because I was I googled her after she was linked to Michael B.
Speaker 2: Jordan.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, she was with Trey Songs, Future Diddy, want of Diddy?
Speaker 5: No, no, No, all them dudes are hoes though, so it's.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not calling her a hoe. I'm just going.
Speaker 4: Those dudes are hoes, like they'll hook up because that's what they do.
Speaker 5: Future has ten baby mamas. Future, you don't know how to say no.
Speaker 6: He don't. He really need to work on himself.
Speaker 9: Dick Away Okay, tis everywhere like sperm is.
Speaker 5: On tap, baby girl ones.
Speaker 9: Dick been everywhere now, Dickman like literally count all the countries. He's like the din Japan and yeah that's waiting in the nickmen everywhere, like the.
Speaker 5: They where in the world is carbon San Diego.
Speaker 2: With that dick right right? The dick got lint on it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy you o dust bunnies.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it doesn't have dust bunnies because he uses it.
Speaker 9: So, yeah, it's used often and frequently, got a.
Speaker 5: Lot of miles on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a used car, that dick.
Speaker 6: But also like maybe that dick's good.
Speaker 9: You know, we talk about ten thousand hours and we talk about practicing your craft, so when you've been.
Speaker 6: Dicking that much, like the dick must be good.
Speaker 3: Like I don't I don't agree with you about this because the way he be talking about the codeine and the lean that he's taking, there's no way the dick and the pools and the Parkerson the dick. You might get like one three good pumps from that dick. And because it's future, women are like into it. But don't think that like me.
Speaker 9: No, he's he said loud about that. He said he don't be drinking lean. He said that, He's just say that for music. So so why did so?
Speaker 5: Why did Sierra leave them?
Speaker 2: Because he was a dick to her?
Speaker 9: Because he's a whole like she knew he was every He's a community nigga. And when you get with a community nigga and you get engaged and you're like, wait, oh my god, the whole community is here.
Speaker 6: What's happening?
Speaker 9: Like I was just gonna be you gotta leave and then she would get her a hard Any thoughts on community niggas?
Speaker 7: No, I've already established I don't say that word.
Speaker 3: Okay, community, you don't say community because I don't say Andrew.
Speaker 1: Stop yo.
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 5: Can we get to the scams though? Scam?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 2: I mean, let's just one final note on future.
Speaker 3: I think when a guy has this maybe bit fit's many baby mama's, that's the scam. The scam is you like, oh, maybe the dick must be good, but it doesn't. Having a lot of children doesn't equal good.
Speaker 5: Dick is no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: I think the scam is is that every woman that gets with him thinks that they're gonna be different.
Speaker 5: War No, ma'am, you.
Speaker 3: Are The scam is every woman who gets with him is like, Oh, I'm gonna be baby Mama number twelve. That's the scam is there. They know he's he's very fertile, and they're like, I'm just gonna be. I'm gonna add my name to this list.
Speaker 9: It's weird thinking that he has enough money for this harem of women, though, I.
Speaker 6: Just feel like it's too many, Like the money.
Speaker 9: Is getting divided too much, like when you got twelve kids. I mean, the probably got a birthday every month, like too much.
Speaker 2: That means I'm buying twelve gifts.
Speaker 3: And if I'm as flashy and showy as Future, I'm buying extravagant, stupid.
Speaker 9: Gifts like a Rowles for your baby, which he did give to baby Future who belongs to I see her name, that baby Future. I know she get mad every day when she look at that birth certificate, because you know you look at a.
Speaker 6: Birth certificate every day.
Speaker 5: I think she's trying to change his.
Speaker 9: Name to what she should right, not the baby is you gotta get the badys off that baby?
Speaker 6: How dare you put that on that baby?
Speaker 4: Well that's why I know she must have been on lean too, because It's like, why would you name what?
Speaker 5: What were you sipping on?
Speaker 2: Right? His name isn't even future baby, that's that's the stage name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh right, famous and black.
Speaker 2: The baby's name is gonna be future.
Speaker 9: Anything North Apple, Like, I'm gonna name my baby Wolfgang.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna bring that name back. Why not?
Speaker 2: That's a classicist. That's a tbt.
Speaker 5: I my name my baby, Honey, Honey, come here, honey.
Speaker 6: Honey is cute.
Speaker 8: Honey is cute, Honey for a person, for a dog, Honey for dogs, is for for anod.
Speaker 9: I love an inappropriate name for a child. It's my favorite name of your baby, Honey, do it for me.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, Lacey's name is very.
Speaker 2: Lacey, Lacy Lacy Saber.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh my gosh, Okay, Lacey, stop deflecting.
Speaker 5: Give us some of the scam gossip now. I see what you're trying to.
Speaker 3: Do already for mess or you can I mean, or we can keep we can keep going off on a tangent, but whatever you want.
Speaker 9: I feel like I'm being gas lit and fine, no, that's the podcast.
Speaker 4: Yes with you and said, actually I am getting married, but I thought you were going to be different and change my life wait, did.
Speaker 2: This guy get married to the girl?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he got married and like there was like a famous singer there and he cried, I only know this, you.
Speaker 10: Know, I just want to Yeah, we're all on different times.
Speaker 9: Oh god, no, I think it was like a Mari or some ship. I can't remember, but it was some bitch singing. I love Amor and her legs, so it wasn't her. But yeah, no, that was a mess. Scams, so a big scam that I obviously I do a show called Scam Goddess, and I talk about scams all day long every day.
Speaker 2: I love scam.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, plugs it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm plugging because I know y'all have great fans, but you.
Speaker 2: Do you do.
Speaker 6: So I did a lot of scams as a young as a young ho. Most of them.
Speaker 5: Are here last year.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to separate myself. I'm trying to separate myself from my past.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So.
Speaker 9: I used to go One of the biggest ones was me and my homegirls. We used to go to nightclubs, we'd go on trips, and we would never spend any money anywhere, like on anything. So one of the things we would do is like we would go to Vegas and we would go to like we were like her one of my best friends has a condo in Vegas. It's like far off the strip, so we had the Uber and it was like twenty minutes and we would go to the strip and we would go to pool parties during the day and we would try to find like the richest niggas in there, and then we would hang out with them and then they'd be like, oh, y'all cool, Okay, y'all cool, like come with us. And then we'd be like, okay, where y'all going And they'd be like, oh, we're just gonna go to the hotel.
Speaker 6: Room for a nap, Like we like naps. We're gonna come.
Speaker 9: And then we would go to their hotel rooms and we would order lunch.
Speaker 6: So that's how we would get lunch. We would just.
Speaker 2: I do love a good hotel room service.
Speaker 5: Lunch, Survival of the fitness right here.
Speaker 2: A little buffet lunch. Love that.
Speaker 9: So then we get lunch while them niggas napping and we'd be like that's so good, Like they sleep, we eating, it's great. Then they wake up and we'd be like, oh, this was so fun. What chy'all doing tonight, and they'd be like, Oh, we're going to this club, were getting bombstars blah blah blah, be like, okay.
Speaker 6: Numbers exchange, we'll meet trying there.
Speaker 9: So then we go home, we shaller get dressed, go out and do this. And this was like on repeat. And at one point we met some guys who were on an NFL team, and they liked us so much that we would just go to different cities and be around them and which cities, Wait, hold on.
Speaker 5: How are you getting to the city?
Speaker 6: You had a car?
Speaker 9: No, all we had to Spain was sometimes not even the flight because I have been like traveled out by And then you know what's the funnest scam about this is, I'm this is racism, but I'm a dark skinned black woman, and so when you're with affluent niggas and athletes, they're looking at the light skinned women. They're trying to fuck the light skinned women or the white women.
Speaker 6: So now worry about me. So I'm just there having a.
Speaker 9: Good time, eating free food, ordering room surface, and nobody ever had tried to have said to me, I've.
Speaker 2: Been there in Miami. I love that.
Speaker 5: I love that I went to Miami, and I was upset.
Speaker 4: I was furious because everybody kept saying, They're like, oh, you're going to Miami and you're not paying for nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're definitely gonna have suck a dick.
Speaker 4: And then three days in, like he was on yachts. We had been to Noble like ten times. We had went to all these places, and I'm like, okay, so when are they gonna ask me?
Speaker 6: What are they going to propose that I suck a dick?
Speaker 2: When is he gonna play his dick on the table.
Speaker 5: My friend was like. My friend was like, girl, you're here because they like your personality.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 4: Ugly, okay, got it, got it right, my personality. I'm funny, Okay, you called me ugly?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 6: No, And you're fucking beautiful, both of you are.
Speaker 9: But it is this curse of having dark skin that like affluent.
Speaker 6: Men or you know, rich niggas.
Speaker 9: If we want to really make it base like they they're looking for fair skinned women. They're looking for white women, light women, and.
Speaker 3: I want something quote unquote exotic, exotic, because she's it's like she's black and Asian, Like that's what exotic.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, she's from Orlando. Is that exact?
Speaker 6: And they're like, she's from.
Speaker 9: Uh context, and they're like exotic and I and I used to take offense to it because also Sydney the personality thing has happened to me too, Like my friends will be like, come to Kyrie IRV house. We want to hear some jokes and I'm like, I'm not coming. I know what y'all want, and I.
Speaker 5: What's the fee are you paying?
Speaker 2: What are you paying?
Speaker 6: My right?
Speaker 9: They're like, oh, come hang out. I'm like no, Like I don't want to entertain the girls.
Speaker 6: I'm good, what do I get?
Speaker 9: So I get that, But I also as a scammer, I was like, oh, this is stealth mode.
Speaker 6: I can just get whatever I want and niggas.
Speaker 2: Won't bother me.
Speaker 3: And so I was like, Ohm, I like this for me, honestly, that's a great way to look at it.
Speaker 2: It really is because they're not checking for you, but you're there because your friends are there.
Speaker 5: So you're giving. You're getting the best of the world and not having to put out anything.
Speaker 6: And that's why I love That's why I love it.
Speaker 9: I remember I went to a night club and I think it was during All Star weekend, which we all.
Speaker 6: Know is a big thought weekend.
Speaker 9: And that's for us thought. I went to the forty forty Club, and this is back when Jay Z and Beyonce would like show up to the club like semi regularly because they were trying to get, you know, more people in the business. And so we got up to like the VIP section and they weren't letting people in. It didn't matterth you were cute, didn't matter if you were talking good like. It was like celebs and pr people only. So one of my friends was like, oh, we're all in black dresses. I just realized that.
Speaker 6: She was like, let's just grab these cups. I was like yeah.
Speaker 9: So I grabbed the cups and put them over my head like I was a bottle service waitress and they let us in.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm here to say.
Speaker 6: They let us.
Speaker 2: Yes, in the black dress.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I'm gonna star to drinks.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about all the times I did not wear a black dress to go to the club, and I'm actually disappointed at myself.
Speaker 6: Now, it's a good emergency plot.
Speaker 4: The annoying thing is that some times, even when you're not wearing a black dress. They'll ask you for a bottle service anyway, mm hmm, because you just got that bottle service face.
Speaker 9: You know you do give bottle service like you give hot and cute and thin.
Speaker 6: And I would ask you if you were doing bottle service.
Speaker 2: You give me, you give me, ignore the table.
Speaker 9: For your service of your life, but hottest bitch you've ever met, like.
Speaker 5: To be honest, best service, but worst attitude.
Speaker 2: I would have an add.
Speaker 6: Okay, I take that.
Speaker 5: I take for free. I give you things for free. I tell you who to hang out with, who not to hang out with. I tell you who to flirt with.
Speaker 2: I was good at my job, but when I wanted to do it.
Speaker 6: I'm on the same page. I was the same way I did for a long time, not bottle service.
Speaker 9: I worked in fine dining because I was like, where the rich nick is at that?
Speaker 5: What are we calling it?
Speaker 6: No, I'm we're I'll tell you everywhere I worked. Fuck no more.
Speaker 3: Okay, grow you worked at Olive Garden with a button down blouse.
Speaker 6: When you're here your family.
Speaker 9: No, I worked at fucking this place called Roku, which is owned by Boa Steakhouse. I worked at this place in the Hampton's called Moby's, and that they're my primary customer because for some reason, people what.
Speaker 5: We call them a primary customer. You didn't call them a client. Dam when they call them clients.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, no, damn restaurant clients. You right about that.
Speaker 9: But my primary person was, uh fuck, what's that nigga from the Beatles?
Speaker 6: Paul Paul McCartney.
Speaker 2: You're from the Beatles. I'm like somebody white with a shaggy bangs. I don't know. He had a.
Speaker 9: Bang, he had a badang. And that was my main customer and he would ask for me, and so I'd always take care of him. I remember this allergies, his wife's allergy. She can't eat a bunch of shit whatever. And one day when he.
Speaker 5: Said, can you get the dark one out here?
Speaker 6: Where is Blackee? That's who I like. I made Blackee out here, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, hello black beauty, my wife and I Hello, hello beauty.
Speaker 6: Ello nygro It's so good to say you. And that brings me into another scam.
Speaker 9: But working at this restaurant, I was dating this really hot for a wreaking man. I'm not going to say his name, and.
Speaker 6: I did, but you'll never hear it.
Speaker 9: So he was basically like an entrepreneurial drug dealer.
Speaker 6: He was starting to do the deal drugs.
Speaker 3: Okay, entry level drug dealer, yes, startups okay. He just finished his drug internship in the.
Speaker 2: City and now he's in the Hamptons.
Speaker 9: Right, And so the main drug in the Hamptons is obviously cocaine, and he was trying to sell it. But mind you, like, this is summer, it's humid. He had to live on the property because the servers made a lot of money, so we could rent houses in the Hamptons while we lived there to work. But uh, the busters didn't make as much, so they lived on the property so that it could kind of like even out, so they would make enough money that it would be worthwhile. This man was ordering baggies and scales to the property where he works from Amazon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bezos involved.
Speaker 6: Bezos was involved.
Speaker 9: Bezos will sell you everything you need to do crime. Okay, you just go on there today, Prime shipping for crime.
Speaker 2: Okay, you buy a gun on Amazon, No, oh, I think you have to go there. You have to show up in person. You probably get a gun, a gun from the Amazon.
Speaker 4: Locker, you know, I think I think you could get a gun online at Walmart.
Speaker 5: Walmart.
Speaker 2: Walmart sells guns.
Speaker 9: Walmart does sell guns. But even like Black Lives Matter made Walmart be like, Okay, we gotta stop selling guns because I feel like niggas is buying too many.
Speaker 2: No, they do sell They do sell guns on Amazon.
Speaker 6: They do.
Speaker 2: I think these are fake. Okay, they look real. They got the little orange chips on them though, got bawn that means they're not real.
Speaker 6: Okay. I's not to say I don't know. We could get ready for the revolution in two days shipping.
Speaker 3: And it's just or how much does a gun cost? Because this one is ninety nine dollars? And I feel like, oh, it's a bb gun.
Speaker 2: Okay, ifew not.
Speaker 9: To pricing them, not to pricing them for affordability.
Speaker 2: What's a gun like hundred dollars? What do we think of gun costs?
Speaker 5: At least at least three hundred?
Speaker 6: Have you guys fired guns?
Speaker 2: No? But I want to go to a shooting range.
Speaker 6: Oh, you guys haven't from Texas. So guns are like culture.
Speaker 2: Guns are your best friend?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, fortunate lazy to hear that.
Speaker 9: Really, there's like a pink block that I want really badly, Like I think I'm gonna have to get it. It's like this pretty pink block nine and I want it.
Speaker 2: Put it on your Kwanza list.
Speaker 9: You Christmas lists block because I want to shoot stuff.
Speaker 2: Because she's from Texas.
Speaker 6: Okay, we like to shoot stuff.
Speaker 5: Have you ever like one of those Trump supporters?
Speaker 6: Oh nah nah, never did.
Speaker 9: But also at the same time, like they got guns, so we gotta have guns too. Like it's just how it is. I grew up there was always a gun in the house.
Speaker 6: Well I'm not dumb. I wasn't gonna try to shoot myself with it, but I played with it. You know, it's fine.
Speaker 9: There has there been a Christmas where I went to a gun store.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, like you know, it's true.
Speaker 9: I found a black owned gun range out here in Los Angeles. Actually, I'm gonna go there soon. It's in Burbank. Oh shit, I don't know the name right now, but I'll let you know. But it's a black owned gun range because I'm scared of gun rangers because I just feel like white people are gonna be like oops and like shoot towards me instead of the paper, and I get.
Speaker 6: Scared about that. I have anxiety. But I know what a black one, I'll probably be like they were.
Speaker 3: All going to show me maybe, But at the black one, people are gonna be trying to shoot with the gun sideways.
Speaker 4: They're gonna trying to take pictures and selfies with it. They're gonna selim on and they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna be like, yeah, don't let it know. Jamaican's over there.
Speaker 6: They just love a gun photo.
Speaker 9: Why why do we love a gun photo so much?
Speaker 2: I don't know, But I'm gonna get my gun license.
Speaker 3: Me and my me and my sister are like registering to get them for when the revolution comes.
Speaker 6: You know, I've said this on so many podcasts this week. When the revolution comes, I'm gonna be handing out water.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna be shooting people I don't want to die.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna be with you. I'm gonna be handing out Gatorades and trail mix.
Speaker 9: If you need a nature Valley, pull up to me in Sydney's Corner and we got you.
Speaker 3: Want those dry ass, chalky ass granola bars, that's nothing news.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be selling it to, you know, the people that we don't like, so that they can you know, hold them back.
Speaker 2: So their gums can bleed.
Speaker 6: Right, we need them to choke.
Speaker 9: That's gonna be our We're gonna give Popeyes biscuits and then Chapelle bars with no water.
Speaker 2: I remember Popeye's biscuits. I want some biscuits right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, now, wait lazy, Now, this year has been tough.
Speaker 4: This has been a tough year. I feel like to even for Nagel a scam. Have you been partaking in that this year or no?
Speaker 9: It actually hasn't been a tough year for scams. It's been an excellent year for scams, getting excellent, excellent.
Speaker 6: Year for scams.
Speaker 9: The thing about scams that I love so much is they're constantly evolving. You see how I put on my Barbara Walter's voice I talk on ABAC and which was the biggest scam of all was them having me be a talking head as an expert.
Speaker 6: And I was like, okay, you are, You're.
Speaker 2: Who's the one on Who's the one on the Potomac?
Speaker 3: Wendy, You're Wendy the one that's I was talking about how she you know, she's on TV and stuff.
Speaker 6: I'm on TV. No.
Speaker 9: But scams are all about innovating and one of the beautiful things about scams is over time you see how people are like, oh there's some new shit. Oh, let me figureut how to rob these like it just keeps happening. So COVID popped up, and one of my favorite COVID scams. It's actually really terrible. Actually, I will tell you a few some are nice.
Speaker 5: Put that together, a COVID scam.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, baby, the COVID scams are popping.
Speaker 3: Okay, now you get my notebook ahead, and I'll.
Speaker 6: Tell you the fun one first. I'll couch it between a fun and a bad.
Speaker 9: So the fun one is a lot of people are filing for relief benefits. But when you file for relief benefits, there's different sectors, there's different areas, and they the government just allocates a fuck ton of money and doesn't pay attention to who applies for it. So there recently I talked about in Euclid, Ohio, there was a family who registered twenty businesses and got seventy two applications for farm relief saying that they had a farm. They got seven million dollars from the government before anybody was like, wait a minute. And when I tell you these niggas. Theyn't have no farm. I don't even know if they had a plant. Right, you pull up, it's an apartment, Like where the farm?
Speaker 6: Where's the farm?
Speaker 2: Money?
Speaker 3: They gotta they have a goat living in the house though, because you know, what did they do with the money.
Speaker 6: What niggas do with money? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just bought a boat.
Speaker 6: They stole it, and I was like, this is beautiful. I was like, I have one plant.
Speaker 9: I'm a farmer, as am I I should apply for some relief. Like wait, so this was in Utah, it was in Euclid, Ohio. It was in Ohio. Okay, so they got there.
Speaker 5: They don't even need that money much money to live in Ohio.
Speaker 6: You don't that, you really don't.
Speaker 2: That's when I'm like, you're being super greedy.
Speaker 6: They were greedy. It's like seventy two applications. Seventy two.
Speaker 3: Wait, so they filled out seventy two applications and got seven million dollars mm hm.
Speaker 9: But they got caught, yeah, because they probably have stopped like sixty five.
Speaker 6: Like seventy two too much.
Speaker 3: But you know what it is, they probably got that seven million dollars and then they applied again yeah.
Speaker 9: And they're like, why are there's so many farms in Ohio? Are there that many farms in Ohio? Somebody, finally a hater caught on was like, I feel like there are as many farms in Ohio. Like, so they got caught, But I love that scam. That's a coronavirus scam. The bad scam that I'm couching in between is there have been coronavirus testing centers because you know, testing has been big. I feel like I get tested more than a porn star now, like there's always somebody.
Speaker 6: Up my nose, Like it's just happening all the time.
Speaker 9: And so these people set up a fake testing center in a church parking lot and charged people two hundred dollars and god knows what they were putting up people's nose because it wasn't no cotton swap from the government.
Speaker 2: They might Johnson and Johnson. It was a regular qtube.
Speaker 6: It was a fenty lip brush.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's what it was. It was a Saphora lip brush. Honestly, Oh that's longer.
Speaker 6: That's longer, right.
Speaker 3: And then they put it in a little little ziplock bag that they flew in the trash right.
Speaker 6: They were like, we gonna tell you in seventy two.
Speaker 9: Hours how much money did they make in this parking lot. They made a lot of money. I don't know how much, but I also know that they got away, and also that they have popped up during every pandemic, no matter how big or small. So when swine flu bird flew, when things popped up, they always pop up, like we'll test the girls two hundred.
Speaker 5: Dollars a voice.
Speaker 3: Yo, that's we should do that this time next year. If the MODERNA vaccine is approved, we should be like, yes, we we two, we're testing people in this car wash sparking line, like.
Speaker 5: Our names are Diurna. We're the cousin of Moroderna.
Speaker 3: That yeah, that's my little sister Astrazenica.
Speaker 9: I'd be like, wait a minute, y'all just poked me with a pin. Seemed like a natle, Like what happened.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, these the new ones, these the new ones? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, I like that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have another good one for us?
Speaker 9: Yes, so another one that I really love that's happening right now during covid.
Speaker 6: Is people.
Speaker 9: So I guess this is kind of like the first one, but it's with rappers and that made me so happy.
Speaker 6: So there's rappers like so, you know, there's small.
Speaker 9: Business loans, so we talked about farmer loans. There's small business loans that were bailouts that were happening in June as well.
Speaker 6: So rappers.
Speaker 9: Like the nigga from Pretty Ricky, who is the one you would never know.
Speaker 6: I don't know his name, the dreads no his light skin, he's called a pudgy. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh, the one that's bald that was on Love and Hip Hop LA.
Speaker 2: Maybe not spectacular.
Speaker 6: I feel like I feel like.
Speaker 9: You're onto it, Cinny. I feel like that's right. He applied for some small business loans and hop in which he took the small loans.
Speaker 6: Yeaplue, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 9: He took the small business loans and invested them in the Feriri.
Speaker 2: Yes, because he needs a way. He needs to get to work. He needs a mode of transportation.
Speaker 4: Wait, Lathy, you're telling me that you didn't take your unemployment and put it in some socks.
Speaker 9: I didn't, Okay, I fucked up. I didn't get any unemployment and I'm so dumb for that.
Speaker 2: I'm so dumb for that in the whole time, babe.
Speaker 9: Well that was the other thing is like I have had so the last job that I had where I was like waiting tables.
Speaker 6: I got fired. Honestly, it was a scam job.
Speaker 9: I got fucking fired because I was in the kitchen making a crimbrewle.
Speaker 6: At mind you, I'm a waiter.
Speaker 2: This story is what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got fired because I was in the kitchen making a crim brulet. Apparently, allegedly, the whole building burnt down and then.
Speaker 4: I'm starting all of my conversations. Well, I was in the kitchen making it crimballet.
Speaker 6: That's not my job.
Speaker 9: The cook was gone, So I was like, oh, I gotta make this crimblee because we had a table with some bitches who really was celling. You know when bitches be having birthdays and they be having birthdays and she was a bitch for a birthday and she was like, it's my birthday, Like give me the birthday.
Speaker 6: And I was like, okay, but.
Speaker 5: But what birthday, bitch? Want a crimble lay That doesn't even feel like a bitch birthday cake.
Speaker 9: That's all we had. It was Beverly Hills, that's all.
Speaker 2: We had.
Speaker 9: We had no cake for the whole like, so it was like booting free a mom and pop, but like for rich clientele. And they didn't know what they were doing. So I'm in there cooking this crimble let. Some rich fashion bitch gets sit down in my section. Now here's the thing about rich fashion bitches. When they're young, super fun. When they get old because the industry does not look kindly upon older people, they get mean and like they need power, like that's their thing.
Speaker 6: So you gotta be.
Speaker 9: Bending your ass over and you know, showing your whole amus to get them to like you.
Speaker 6: Like you have to do the most. So I should have been.
Speaker 9: Out there when my booty hole out, but I was making a crimble light. So I did this. I was late to getting to this table, and I tried to win them back.
Speaker 6: I gave them so much free shit. They was not fucking me this ho.
Speaker 3: Wrote a letter, a letter, a letter, a letter on stationary.
Speaker 6: I think so parchment.
Speaker 5: She said, pentipad.
Speaker 3: She she took a quill to a piece of pirate.
Speaker 6: And dipped it in the page. Letter.
Speaker 9: Yo, do it, That's what happened. And when I write them, he better fire her now.
Speaker 6: And that's what happened. So she wrote the letter.
Speaker 9: They fired me, and because I hadn't been on record doing anything wrong, being late whatever, I filed for unemployment. I filed for unemployment and they're like, oh, it's wrong for termination.
Speaker 6: Them niggas had to pay me twelve thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Twelve thousand I was in dollars.
Speaker 6: And I wasn't even I wasn't even working at full time.
Speaker 9: I had not made near anywhere near that kind of money there.
Speaker 6: And that's how I started my comedy career. And the niggas was mad.
Speaker 9: They started reaching out to my other jobs and being like, can I help us with this? Like what's going on? They were like, no, she quit from here. Like y'all gotta take that out.
Speaker 4: You're a small black business you start, that's a small black business loan right there.
Speaker 6: It was, And I took it and had my small black.
Speaker 2: Business as you should.
Speaker 9: It did feel like a scare that acting you took your classes up tops.
Speaker 2: Who was who was this fashion chick? Was it Chrissy Turlington?
Speaker 6: No, I've actually waited on Chrissy tig And and she's very nice.
Speaker 2: Really, it was Janis Dickinson.
Speaker 9: No, it was someone like when I tell you it was one of those girls who was never on the stage, but was always behind the curtain giving the girls their orders. Like one of those girls like you would. She's not famous, but she's powerful.
Speaker 6: You could just tell.
Speaker 9: She Andre. Her name is Andre Leon Talley. I love Andre. I want to wear the robes. I want to wear the Vogue robes.
Speaker 3: The Vogue robes, they're not ropes no more. That's just Andre's clothes. Just get your a little choir robe and put it on. Open it just a church choir robe.
Speaker 9: That's what I love about fashion people. They work in fashion so long, they just start wearing the same thing. They're like, I'm tired, I don't want to put on outfits anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you see what Anna Wintour has given us. She's given us that tired hairstyle.
Speaker 6: That banang needs to retire. It's tired, but.
Speaker 3: It's giving like a young Madeline And it's like you too old for his haircut?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Or not even that you're too old? Can you just give us fashion? Can you?
Speaker 6: Like Anna?
Speaker 9: We need to stop having so many milestones this year, Like we finally hired a nigger for photographers like this.
Speaker 2: Now they're and now they're using him for everything, which we love.
Speaker 6: But we do love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's just like, sis, are you just gonna give us the same tweed belted dress all day? Like you're not even gonna give us a slouchy jean or nothing.
Speaker 6: She says, that's all you get.
Speaker 9: Yes, I love that, you guess, Sidney, we are talking about Anna and Anna.
Speaker 4: Anna has first of all, a bob with bangs. You can't just wear anything with that haircut. It's it's very specific.
Speaker 2: That's why the haircut gotta go. Dude, like you know something else.
Speaker 4: I think she is hiding a big old Rihanna Finki savage forehead underneath them banks.
Speaker 5: And that's why she hasn't stop wearing.
Speaker 6: Is it a wig or is it her hair?
Speaker 2: It's giving, it's giving wig. But I think give her wig. It's giving wig.
Speaker 5: Let's ask Andre Talon or whatever.
Speaker 6: He'll never tell He'll never tell us.
Speaker 2: It might be on page fourteen of the book, you know, because he's upset. So he's like, she mean to me, she was mean to black people. And it's like, yeah, bitch, we know.
Speaker 6: We know. Not surprised you didn't leave. You stay.
Speaker 3: You say you stayed because you know at the moment at the time she was being nice to you. As soon as she turned on him, it was like, oh, oh, she's not nice, And it's like, babe, we already do that.
Speaker 6: But that's the thing about life. I don't know.
Speaker 9: As an actor in Hollywood, I feel like there's a lot of people who are mean that I know, but I'm not gonna tell y'all they mean. But if they start acting out of the pocket and wild, you know, maybe I will hop on Twitter and be.
Speaker 6: Like that nigga was mean.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I'm just gonna sell the pod. We'll like to know. We'll save a life for celebrity debrief.
Speaker 5: Wait, lazy, have you ever gotten scammed though? What about this year?
Speaker 6: So I had a job. I had a running.
Speaker 9: Where I was paying my cleaning guy whose name is Daniel.
Speaker 2: And clean guy.
Speaker 5: I don't even want to hear it. Cleaning guy.
Speaker 3: Wait, you're home during the pandemic and you had a clean.
Speaker 6: I leave when they come clean. I leave the place and they come clean and then I come back.
Speaker 2: So but you're home to clean as well, but you just don't want to do it. Yeah, well that's that crime. Roulet money whatever. He see you good, you deserve it. Okay, what do you do? What do you do?
Speaker 9: So I just vin mooted the wrong Daniel and I've venmoted him for the cleaning services. And it's only like one hundred fifty bucks because my apartment's small and fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: You sent the wrong person one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And then for two months I was like, hey, I said you did money. I said it once, but I was just like, hey, I said, you just money, But it was an accident.
Speaker 6: He from somebody from high school. No response.
Speaker 9: And then when I clicked on it again after my cleaning guy had come back and I remembered that I had sent the money to the wrong place the last time, people had started liking the comment. When I was like, hey, can you send this money back? And somebody was like, like, you see I'm being robbed.
Speaker 6: Why are you liking this? Taylor. I'm not gonna say your last name, but it was.
Speaker 2: Taylor, Taylor Swift. We know who you are.
Speaker 4: One hundred and fifty dollars. You should have let them have that, lady, you got it.
Speaker 2: No, that's wasn't And I need it now.
Speaker 9: I'm of both of your minds because part of me was like, all right, it's been a month and a half, I'm gonna just let it rock.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's a blessing.
Speaker 9: Maybe God had used me as a conduit, okay, And then the other part of me is like, no, I'll work for that money.
Speaker 6: Get back. So finally he actually this week.
Speaker 9: And I don't know if it's because I got on Twitter and I was like, Yo, my friend rabed me and that's not my friend. I don't know him like that. But I got on Twitter and was like, y'all, I got scared.
Speaker 5: You gave him the money?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you said it was only one hundred and fifty dollars as well.
Speaker 9: Wow, Andrew, Wow, thank you.
Speaker 5: Andrew knows when to come in, baby darling.
Speaker 1: Wow, bigger battles. What side are you on?
Speaker 9: I told you I'm of two minds. I'm of both of their minds. I got the red and the I mean the blue and the pink up here and like, and that's because they're both giving excellent lightning. I know you can't you guys can't see that, but they are, like they served so much what a casual serve unnecessary truly, but I appreciate. Uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so he sent the money back.
Speaker 2: Oh, after I got on Twitter, So did you pay the real Daniel?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was paying.
Speaker 9: I had to pay him again when I was waiting on the money. I just had to pay him again because he was like I didn't get it, and I was like, oh, I sent it and I looked and I was like, oh, I said.
Speaker 6: It's the wrong eye.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it, sir, Sir.
Speaker 9: I'd been like, you gotta take it up with this other person. You gotta fight him. You gotta fight him.
Speaker 2: Who paid? That's it girl.
Speaker 9: Oh So no, the scams keep coming. They're they're coming, and I love it.
Speaker 6: That's only Oh.
Speaker 9: The whole point of that story with the crimbulet Sydney was to say, because I got that much an unemployment and them niggas was like, wait a minute. Unemployment from the government eventually reached out to me and they took like five hundred dollars out of my refund check one year because they were like, we overpaid you. And I was like, this is not a problem, Like why are you talking to me about this? It's just like the Venmo guy.
Speaker 5: Nothing. When they gave you twelve thousand.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a fuck them for taking anything. I took the l but I was mad about it. I was like, why I think you're mailing me. They kept mailing me like, hey girl, we overpaid you, and I was like, no, I'm not listening. And then axes came and I thought, you know, I'm about to make it rain like the rest of the community. And they were like, no, girl, we're taking.
Speaker 3: Honestly, anytime this government sends me a letter saying that I owe him money or something, is sure I ignore it because I feel like it's my right to do that. Cut to me in jail next to Westy Snipe.
Speaker 2: No way, you're fine.
Speaker 6: No, I love the tax fraud.
Speaker 4: Okay, well you have your number one stunner right here.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest.
Speaker 9: I haven't paid my taxes year. It's fine for this year. Yeah, I had to get a new accountant. It was some shit. When I tell you, I thought my accountant was dead and maybe that's a scam.
Speaker 2: Wait, why did you think your accountant was What happened?
Speaker 9: So I googled him. I only say his first name, but I googled Bruce's last name because I couldn't get a hold of this nigga. I was calling him, I was texting him, I was emailing him. I was like, why does he never respond? And so I googled him and they were like and on Google, the first thing that popped up with CPA was a nigga who was dead, and so I was like, oh my god, my counting died, Like that's why he hit me back?
Speaker 3: Yes, And that made you feel a tiny bit better, but also a tiny bit worse.
Speaker 6: Right because I was like, damn on my asshole.
Speaker 9: Then I found out he wasn't dead, and I was like, what the hell.
Speaker 6: Like, it's been a mess. It's been a mess, girl.
Speaker 2: F the's taxes.
Speaker 3: Honestly, put seven hundred and fifty dollars in an envelope and send it to the government.
Speaker 9: We're all doing Trump taxes now, Okay, Like the fuck is we paying all these taxes for seven fifty that's.
Speaker 2: For the for the roads that we're not driving on.
Speaker 5: Nude I owed eighty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: So well that's a different that's for all the roads.
Speaker 9: Honestly, they need to give you some plaques, Sydney. Don't send in that money without them giving you a planque where they.
Speaker 4: When finally when like no, no, no, I got like everything validated and like they're gonna help me windle it down to you know, something that's super doable. I will be making a large post about it, and I'll be giving myself my own award.
Speaker 9: Yes, here's the last scam I'll tell you guys about.
Speaker 6: Taxes are a scam.
Speaker 9: So the government purposely underfunds the IRS. People lobby for it, and the whole reason why is because if the IRS is underfunded, they can only afford to audit the middle class. So that's why we get audited more than billionaires. Because a billionaire has money everywhere, They have all this paperwork, all this information. It takes more people, it takes more time, it takes more money. And so since they simply cannot afford to audit them, they don't.
Speaker 6: And that's why we're getting fucked.
Speaker 9: We need to fund the IRS, like defund the police and fund the IRS so them niggas get and get to the billionaires because I'm tired of paying more than I should or or.
Speaker 3: The flip side of that is, become wealthy, never pay at tax again.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 9: See what that's America scam they all, but he changes, we all gonna be.
Speaker 3: Wealthy, Yes, but I feel like the people on this call gonna be wealthy. I don't know about anybody else in America. I feel like we're in a good place.
Speaker 4: Order for that to happen, we have to become the one percent. And to be the one percent, you have to be a bad person.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have to kill people, you have to kill.
Speaker 2: We're ready.
Speaker 3: We're getting pistols from Amazon dot com and.
Speaker 9: Girl Girls murdering the best Billionaire ever exactly, jump in those are we're going murdering.
Speaker 6: We're going killing.
Speaker 9: Come on, my gun's gonna be pink because I'm a feminist, like killers, but make them women.
Speaker 5: For the people who you might want to drag scammers? What's the what's the pro in it?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Why why do people scam? Overall?
Speaker 6: Because everything is made up? Everything made up? Stay woked.
Speaker 9: So when people be like you're breaking the rules, who the fuck made the rules?
Speaker 6: Mister rules?
Speaker 9: Man, fuck that nigga, Like it's it's all.
Speaker 2: Mister rules man. Like there used to.
Speaker 9: Be rules that we couldn't get married inter racially. There used to be rules that all well, not you Andrew, but the three of us couldn't eat in the same restaurant as white folks are drink from the same water. Found those were rules and they were fake and they were made up. So it's like for me, scammers are people who think freely and.
Speaker 6: Get what they want. And yeah, some of them are fucked up.
Speaker 9: Some of them are murderers, and I don't support that, But there are people who are scammers who I death. Look, I support jaywalking, I support tax fraud.
Speaker 5: I support walk into the tax fraud. Is that?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: So is jaywalking when you don't touch the curve but you cross two streets at the same time.
Speaker 6: That's not what jaywalking is.
Speaker 3: Lived walk that jaywalking is when I walk when it says don't walk, that's what jaywalking is.
Speaker 6: Yes, you've lived in New York for too long.
Speaker 2: How we walk here? I'm like, what, that's just walking?
Speaker 1: I want to know what you thought it was.
Speaker 3: Jaywalking is like if you're on if there's four corners on the street, right and diagonally diagonal cross, No, that's like a walk. No, that is an art form, babe.
Speaker 9: Did you think jay walking was where you like walk in a jay do a j a lowercase jbaby, that's where you walk in a jay like.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the hell it is.
Speaker 3: I just know that that's how we cross the street here and that's how the cool kids are doing it. And anytime I'm not in New York and I try to cross like that, people are like shocked.
Speaker 9: Same, I still cross the street like a New Yorker and everyone realizes, like you're going to die. I'm like no, I'll go on the street and sometimes like a car will pull up because it's definitely a green light, and I'm deciding to cross because I want to, and I'll put my hand up like this and I'll be like stop, crossing guard. Exactly, I'm the crossing guard.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Uh wait, so City, did she answer the question that you just asked, because I don't remember.
Speaker 4: What it was, like what's the pros? And like being a scammer? Like a good that comes out of it? And she's like yes, because nothing is real.
Speaker 6: Yes, love the recap, good recap.
Speaker 3: Do you have a do you want to leave us with your favorite scam of all time or something that you feel like these people need to know about.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sure, my, Oh go ahead.
Speaker 4: I was like I wanted to petition, how do we get Joanna Scammer back because I think she like propelled a lot the scamming lifestyle and then just dropped off the face of the earth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we need her back.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you guys off the pot about some of that. But but.
Speaker 5: Juice, But I.
Speaker 6: Would love for Brandon to return.
Speaker 9: He seems to, you know, not want to do as much posting right now, But I would love for him to return because he's so funny, like so funny. Last and final, I'll leave you with a scam that I love the most, which is Anadelfy. I think she's gonna have a show coming out on Netflix soon.
Speaker 6: I hope she's getting paid from it.
Speaker 9: She's the white woman who lives in New York City, white woman. She's European, and she hired someone to play her fitness instructor. She stayed at several hotels and told them that she was gonna wire transfer the money and never did.
Speaker 6: She pimped out all.
Speaker 9: Of her new rich friends that she met during fashion week. She took a trip to uh what is that place called Morocco where she stayed in the hotel, racked up a ton of money, and then.
Speaker 6: Told her homegirl.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, girl, I left my card at home, like I got her pay friend if they saying the money not there, but I'm gonna get you back.
Speaker 6: And never paid her back.
Speaker 9: And the reason I love her so much is because in court when she was on trial, when they were closing the arguments, she gets up, she talks, she does her you know, witness whatever whatever, testifies and at the end she goes, I.
Speaker 6: Am not a good person. And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 9: I feel like people don't say that enough, like if you're not a good person, just like, oh, like no one will.
Speaker 6: Do that, Like Donald Trump is not a good person. But that nigga will never just be like evil, Like come on.
Speaker 3: Don't he will all he'll scream from the rooftops that he is actually a good person.
Speaker 9: And it's like, don't we all know we saw you, girl, We saw you everywhere that you had went. So the fact that she owned that shit, I was like, let her free because she's a national treasure, like.
Speaker 3: The fact that but only a white woman from Europe can get away with something like that because she got that accent, so people think that, oh, maybe she does come from money. And then when you say something like wire transfer. You can't be from New York and say wire transfer. People don't know venmo me now. But the fact that she had this little accent, they were like, yeah, she must be good for it.
Speaker 6: You're absolutely right.
Speaker 4: You can't say transfer a wire transfer, you're broke, Like, who's wire transferring Western?
Speaker 2: That's Western Union for black people.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, no, no, no, that would have been my flag right there.
Speaker 9: The rich people are still using the wires apparently, like, and there's levels the wires.
Speaker 3: I mean you can't, like, you can't vemoke somebody twenty thousand dollars. So yeah, wire transfer, I guess it is. But I think Shonda Rhyme is working on that show for Netflix because I auditioned for that.
Speaker 6: Oh I would love to see you as Annadelvi. I don't want it. Why does that happen to white? But whatever?
Speaker 3: I auditioned to be a fashion stylist that styled her for the court dates this year.
Speaker 9: Oh you know, they had an instagram for her court that date looks like every court luke that she had. There was an instagram that was just like Anna's court luke's because she was giving at the court dates.
Speaker 2: So she pretended to be what's her name, Anna Karnanova? What is her name? No 's not what it is?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, because I'm calling her by her fake name because.
Speaker 9: Anna Deelviy isn't her real name. She got many names, but Anna Delvi. Yes, yes, yes, I also love someone with so many names.
Speaker 2: She's Russian and she's twenty nine years old.
Speaker 4: Okay, really she's so well now twenty nine, but when it happened she was younger.
Speaker 2: She's twenty five.
Speaker 9: Damn, pos shouldn't put her in jail. Scammers are some of the most talented people I know, and I feel like they're just misguided and we have to guide them to the right path.
Speaker 6: So, if you have a.
Speaker 9: Kid who seems like he might get into robbery, and let me tell you how, you know you have a kid who's a scammer. They try to make a lemonade stand, get that nigga a book because if they trying to make a lemonade stand, they are a future criminal.
Speaker 6: You need to talk to them.
Speaker 9: Girl a mess any kind of entrepreneurship as a kid, they sell a candy out, they backpack, they do anything.
Speaker 6: They are a scammer. You just have to guide them.
Speaker 3: It sounds like any future businessman is a scammer, is what you're saying.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I love that for us.
Speaker 6: The whole concept of business is a scam.
Speaker 9: People just being like, hmm, people need things, I will charge them.
Speaker 6: It's a scam.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, there's three weeks left of the year or something like that. I'm gonna do my best to end the year with a cute little scam. I don't know what it's gonna be yet, but.
Speaker 2: I think you can do it.
Speaker 6: Marie. I don't love that for you.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 6: I believe in you too.
Speaker 3: Inks Anyway, Lacey, tell people who are listening where they can catch your podcast.
Speaker 2: Where they can catch you on socials.
Speaker 9: Oh guys, uh, you can catch me at d I v A l A c I Diva Lacey on all platforms. And if you like scams and comedy, you can come over and listen to my podcast, Scam Goddess, which is everywhere.
Speaker 4: It's everywhere, And if you really love the episode, can you please put that.
Speaker 5: In the comments? We want?
Speaker 2: We want?
Speaker 5: Uh, what do we want?
Speaker 4: We want those palm trees, we want black hearts, we want bitch.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 5: I'm obsessed. Follow that I love.
Speaker 4: I love when I see the interactions they have with people that have been on the on the show.
Speaker 2: It feels good. It does feel good.
Speaker 6: Uplift the queens.
Speaker 2: Uplift the Queen Lacy.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for you to stop recording so you can start naming names anyway, guys, mess anyway, guys, thanks for listening. We'll see you next.
Speaker 4: Wee yes, and thank you so much for leaving all these great reviews on iTunes.
Speaker 5: Keep doing that, keep giving us five stars. We love it.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, Forever Dog.
Speaker 2: This has been a Forever Dog production. The Unofficial Expert Is executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe Silio, and Alex Ramsey. Senior producer Tracy Soren, Produced by Andrew McGuire. Cover art by Sandy Hoenig. To listen to this podcast ad free, sign up for Forever Dog Plus at Foreverdog Podcasts dot com slash plus.
Speaker 7: Check out video clips of our podcasts on YouTube at YouTube dot com slash Forever Dog Team, and make sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook at Forever Dog Team to keep up with all the latest Forever Dog news.