Speaker 1: Thank you, Bet Bown.
Speaker 2: In our two Sean Hannity Show toll free, it is eight hundred and ninefold one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. In a moment, we'll be joined by our friend and former Speaker of the House, the last Speaker, by the way, to balance the budget, but four or five consecutive years, New Gingrich. His brand new book is out today. It's called Trump's Triumph, America's Greatest Comeback. You can get it on Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com, now in bookstores all across the country. Also, the speaker will be in Ridgewood, New Jersey tonight. It bookends. He has a book signing at six o'clock tonight. If you're a New Jersey you might want to go and see this. Not only did we see the greatest comeback in history, but then we see every big thing the president is trying to do anywhere between what twelve fourteen to twenty million illegal immigrants unvetted, including known terrorists and murderers and rapists and cartel members and gang member he's getting rid of them. Then you see the president gets ten trillion dollars in commitments from countries and companies to build manufacturing centers back here in America, including auto factories, pharmaceuticals, so we won't have that national security health risk semiconductor chips. He's going after rare earth metals, so we'll be independent in that category as well. And then you see the president restoring law and order and safety and security. Then you see the President building out the next generation of weaponry. Then you see the President trying to bring peace to Europe and peace in the Middle East, not something anybody probably in their right mind except Donald Trump would would try to do for the betterment of the world, and he gets nothing but NonStop criticism for it. Anyway, Former Speaker of the House New Gingrich is with us what I love about the book, and I finally finished it cover to cover. Congratulations number one.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 2: It comes from my friend, the professor, the historian, because what we're living through right now is revolutionary. And if the economy turns around, and we saw the Atlanta Fed yesterday predict four point six percent GDP growth for the second quarter, which is if we get anywhere near that number, we get to three percent, it is going to be a massive reversal in terms of economic fortunes in this country in spite of doom and gloom predictions. And if Donald Trump, he's already secured the border, he's now deporting illegal immigrants. If he could somehow thread the needle and get peace in Europe and peace in the Middle East, and the economy is going to run at a level we've not seen. Our entire adult lives with ten trillion dollars in committed investment. This is the most historic revolutionary president in our lifetime. And you wrote this book from that perspective. As I was reading it, that's how I felt it was written.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I started writing this in October because I was convinced Trump was going to win, and I wanted to take a historian's view and put it in a context beyond the daily news. And I wanted to be as much forward looking as backward looking. So it's Trump's triumph, but it's the American people's greatest comeback. And it's the combination of two that the Mega Movement made Trump Trump made the Mega Movement, and together, I think it's both fascinating to look at last year, but it's even more fascinating to look at the future. Remember, this is the only candidate in history to defeat an incumbent president, pivot and defeat an incumbent vice president all in the same year. And so it's just utterly remarkable.
Speaker 2: You know, I never I I never really have a lot of hope for mid term elections, just based on history, if I'm not mistaken, how many years it had been forty years since Republicans had a majority in the House when you were elected in ninety four, and then you held that majority two years later, And that does not happen very often, does it.
Speaker 4: Well, it was when we held it. It was the first time since nineteen twenty eight. And what's really interesting, Sean, And of course you were there, you were part of all us. But think about this, from nineteen twenty eight to nineteen ninety four, the Democrats hold the House for sixty four years, the House Republicans for four, so sixty four to four. Once we broke through and we survived in twenty ninety six for the first time in sixty eight years, we have held the House since for twenty two years and the Democrats for only eight. So in terms of a genuine shift in the balance of power in Washington, it's one of the more remarkable elections. And frankly, if President Trump can win next year, then I think we have a chance to see the biggest change, bigger change maybe than Franklin Donna Roosevelt, which would put Trump in a very unique league of effective change oriented presidents.
Speaker 2: There's only been two times in the last one hundred years where Republicans have held control of the White House and the House and the Senate, and I would like to see them maintain that for the four years that Donald Trump as president. Otherwise we're going to be facing endless impeachments and NonStop attacks. You know, people ask me why, well, why do you keep saying that you like Kasmin Crockett and AOC and Grandpa Bernie and Uncle Timmy Walls and their squad. I like because they represent the Democratic Party. Now over fake news CNN, they have this guy that analyzes numbers. His name is Harry Entit. I have no idea who the guy is anyway, but he did say something and it was on real clear politics. Democrats are no longer the party of the middle class, and Trump and Republicans have taken that mantle away. I've been saying this now for a long time and that is really the force of Donald Trump. The ten trillion dollars to bring manufacturing back to America that Barack Obama said could never happen and will never happen. But now we have every autumn manufacturer, both barn and domestic, building plans and committing to building plants in America. We have semiconductor companies that are going to be building our chips here in America. That's good for national security. We're going to build our pharmaceuticals in house because of Donald Trump's threat of terroriffs. Ten trillion dollars in investment in four years is a massive amount of money that will help help men and women, the hard working men and women, the working class, the backbone of our country, to have better lives.
Speaker 3: And then you add to that, no.
Speaker 2: Tax on tips, no tax on social security, no tax on overtime. You know, how could they ever get back that mantle when they're still championing the rights for men to play women's sports and championing the rights of illegals, including gang members, over the safety of Americans. And they continue, and they continue to say it's a constitutional crisis to weed out hundreds of billions of dollars in waste, fraud, and abuse that never should have been spent.
Speaker 3: I mean that that's the party this has now become.
Speaker 4: Look that they have the moral authority of the movie Jerry Maguire where the football player keeps saying to the agent, show.
Speaker 3: Me, show me the money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, think about it. I mean, these guys they're all you know, all of them lie, all of them are hypocritical, and all of them want the money. I mean, once you get that in your head, Democrats make perfect sense. And of course I'm talking today from New York City where the Democratic primary is between a crook and a communist. I mean, it's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. But it all comes down to show me the money. And they couldn't care less about what it does to America as long as their allies get the money.
Speaker 2: Well, the question is, and there seems to be now, and I assume that there will be a deal at some point. But if you look at the flashpoints and the Senate Reconciliation debate, Medicare, immigration, food stamps, you know, I can go through all of its snap benefits, you know, and resistance and every Senator has their own individual agenda, clean energy, tax credits, and they're grappling with competing claims to various bands on radio waves critical for the military and commercial applications, immigration, for example. I imagine they'll get to a point where they're going to make it work. Democrats plan to use the Bird rule to challenge every reconciliation point that they can. If it doesn't have to do it's spending. Do you foresee this being stalled because they can't get along in the Senate we have a slim majority, and then do you see it stalled in conference?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, first of all, the House majority was even center. I mean the Senator Thilm is doing I think a very good job. His majority leader can afford to lose three people and have the vice president cast about and when so's start with that. Second, I do think a lot more attention are to be paid to the amount of power that the parliamentarian has, because it's kind of crazy that one hundred senators, four hundred and thirty five House members, and the president states are all dependent on one person's interpretation of the Bird rule. Third, I think when you get down to it, if you'll notice the president's schedule the last couple of days he's out of sight. He's talking to senators totally. The Senate's a totally different institution than the House, and he knows he just has to listen and talk, listen and talk, and eventually they'll figure out a way to get there. I am convinced that Thune and Johnson will in fact, you get to probably be the Senate before the fourth of July, the House before the first of August. And then frankly, if the President say you guys cannot go home till this is done, I'll call you back into an emergency special session and they'll get it done. I mean, it is the way the constitutional system works. It is painful, slow, difficult, and partly because four hundred and thirty five House members and one hundred senators all get to have a say, and that's really a lot of work.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping the timeline is better, and I'll tell you why, because I believe that peace and prosperity, meaning the economy, drive elections, and it is imperative that this bill get passed as soon as possible that because it's going to impact the economy, and I want the economy, you know, firing on all cylinders by November of twenty six.
Speaker 4: Look, I agree totally. I mean, look, the American people deserved as this bill passed, because there's going to be money in their pockets. It's going to be jobs they can go do. It's going to make the economy dramatically better. And in the process, that's going to cut out a bunch of crooks, a bunch of money going to legal immigrants, and it's going to change the idea that you can be able bodied and just refuse to work and will give you money anyway.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, because you did all of this work and you are very confident going into the election. I was only confident because of early voting numbers. As each day passed and I'd read the numbers in every swing state, I knew that Kamala had a massive math problem. What is it about Donald Trump that makes him so unique, such a that he's such a unique historical figure, And that's the essence of your book, Trump's Triumph at America's Greatest Comeback?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 4: Well, you'll think this as funny as a New Yorker. I think the heart of Trump as Queen's I think it's coming out of basically a solid middle class, working oriented area, going to Manhattan, being repudiated by all the fancy elites, and deciding that, by God, he was going to make it. And that shaped him into a very tough guy who was prepared to stand outside of the crowd, do what he thought was right, and frankly not care about their opinion. And I think without that experience, you cannot explain Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Again, and I appreciate the shout out in the book.
Speaker 4: Also, Yeah, well, look, I've there are very few people who know Trump as well as you do, or who have the ability to chat with him at the level you do. So I have just reporting factually on the remarkable relationship. But I mean, I just think Trump Trump somehow. You see this, by the way, very early, even in the nineteen eighties, He's buying full page ads to talk about policy. He's going on Oprah. He has a very strong feeling about what we should do with murderers and criminals, has a strong feeling about tariffs and about America getting ripped off. And this is in the nineteen eighties. And so the Trump we saw then is now that Trump was in the White House with all the intervening years of growth and experience and sophistication. But there sure are a lot of parallel patterns.
Speaker 2: Amazing and remarkable when you go back and see those old tapes, how consistent he has been throughout the years. And I would argue not having two consecutive terms has actually worked out in his favor. But we can do that for another day. I want to remind people in about an hour and a half from right now, New King Rich will be in Ridgewood, New Jersey, at Bookends signing copies of his brand new book out today in bookstores around the country, Trump's Triumph, America's Greatest Comeback. Go see newt in New Jersey if you're there, and he'll tell you on his website New three sixty about other book signings he's going to be doing. But you can get it in bookstores all around the country. It's called Trump's Triumph, America's Greatest Comeback. Mister speaker, thank you sir for being with us. Congratulations and say hi to my friends in New Jersey. In about an hour and a half.
Speaker 4: It's great to be with you.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Well, I see Tim Walls, Uncle Timmy is now being enlightened by his teenage son. We saw him at the Democratic Convention. We saw him bursting out in tears. But he's enlightening him as to why young men gravitate towards Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Listen, next Tuesday, I'm going to have a high school graduate with my son, Gus, and he's pretty in tune to this. But when he said this, he said, Dad, a lot of these young guys especially, he said, they're not voting on the policy issues. And he wasn't dissing them. He said they may know the policy issues, but most of them don't. They're doing it because there's a sense of excitement, a sense of thrill in this. It's entertainment or whatever. And I've always said this as a teacher. If you don't give a kid a place to belong, they'll go find one. So why you want them to be involved in sports and music and things in school, because they will go find a group of folks. And I think Donald Trump understands belonging, understand groups.
Speaker 5: I mean, you look at it.
Speaker 1: He gives them a uniform, the red hat, he gives them some chance, talking points whatever. It's not that all that different than when we build sports teams in high school. You belong, you're part of this. It's not so much the policies. I think it's incredibly dangerous, But I don't think we went out to get them. We didn't out to make them feel a part of this.
Speaker 2: I thought he was brought in to bring in the bro vote. I mean, those are his own words. He's so out of touch. And this is why I keep saying, you know, Uncle Timmy needs to keep talking. Grandpa Bernie needs to keep talking. Kasmin Crockett needs to think that she's loved by conservatives. AOC needs to keep talking. The squad needs to keep talking because they're the leaders of this radicalized party and they're so out of touch. Oh, it has nothing to do with their policies. It's about belonging, not about belonging in red hats. It's about wide open borders and the average American not liking the fact that known terrorists, rapists, murderers, cartel members, gang members are in our country vetted and to the tune of you know, anywhere between twelve and twenty million of them. You know, it may have something to do with the idiocy of him advocating for let's see college tuition taxpayer funded college tuition for illegals, or gender affirming care for miners, or his running mate supporting gender affirming treatment meaning treatment for illegal immigrants and for.
Speaker 3: Convicts.
Speaker 2: And the horrible economy they left, and the high energy and the fact that they want to take away stoves and straws and air conditioners and everything in between.
Speaker 3: In New York.
Speaker 2: Now there's a big movement to get rid of non stick pans that you get at your local target. It's so ridiculous, by the way, I like nonstick pans, Linda, Do you use nonstick pens?
Speaker 3: No, you probably don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: You don't, but I do.
Speaker 2: And do you mind if I have the choice and the freedom to get whatever can I want?
Speaker 3: Thank you appreciate it? Uh?
Speaker 2: And it's it's it's they're so out of touch. They don't understand, they don't want to understand, they don't want to recognize their failures. They don't want to understand that they are they're no longer the party of working men and women. This guy is insufferable, But I'm glad he's out there and you say, well, why, Hannity, why are you glad he's out there? Because he represents what this party is becoming. The more he talks, the more people realize he's nuts. I mean, the guy on CNN we played it last night, Harry andon Is his name, just went absolutely crazy over the Democrats and they're horrendous polling and that they're no longer the party of the middle class, and.
Speaker 6: Not this massive lead on the economy. It ain't so. It ain't so the party that is closest to your economic views. And November of twenty twenty three was Republicans by eleven points. Now it's still within that range, still within that margin of er plus eight point advantage for the Republican Party.
Speaker 3: How is that possible? Democrats? How is that possible?
Speaker 6: If it was just this one CNN poll, that would be one thing.
Speaker 3: But take a look at Reuter's ipsos. What do we see here?
Speaker 6: Party with a better economic plan?
Speaker 3: Well, it may have.
Speaker 6: Twenty twenty four, just before Donald Trump was reelected president, Republicans had a nine point advantage.
Speaker 3: Look at where we are now.
Speaker 6: In May of twenty twenty five, the advantage actually went up by three points. Now Republicans have a twelve point advantage, and now in our latest CNN poll among registered voters, which is the party of the middle class, it is tied. This I think speaks to Democratic ills more than anything else. They have traditionally been the party of the middle class. No more. Donald Trump and the Republican Party have taken that mantle away, and now a key advantage for Democrats historically has gone audio smigos, and now there is no party that is the party of the middle class. Republicans have completely closed the gap.
Speaker 2: And when you have ten trillion dollars a new investment that Donald Trump has committed to this country to produce, you know, manufacturing in automobiles and pharmaceuticals and silicon chips, it's no wonder that the Atlanta Fed, which has always had a very good track record, their latest GDP estimate for growth over the first two months of the second quarter is now a booming four point six percent. So much for that Trump procession that the media was obsessing about, never mind implation. When we got the latest numbers in last week is at two point one percent. Well, the Fed's target is two percent, so I would expect that interest rates should be coming down anytime, coming down very soon. And consumer confidence is up to a four year high. You know, so much for the so called experts, because the experts, as per usual, have been proven wrong. Never mind the lower price of gas and the President moving to reverse Biden's restrictions on oil and gas, and Ford Motor Company reporting a sixteen percent sales increase for May. They lost five whatever how many billions of dollars four and a half billion dollars, you know, trying to build out an EV plant when they didn't want to ever build electric vehicles. That's not what their business is. Dollar General raised their yearly sales forecast. Why consumers are shaking off all the hysteria in the media over tariffs and everything in between. And job opening showed an unexpected increase in April as well. Bureau Labor Statistics showed that jobs available jobs totaled seven point four million, that's an increase of two hundred thousand from March and higher than seven point one million the forecast that the economists surveyed by fact Sheet, and hiring increased for the month as well by one hundred and sixty nine thousand, five point six million. Layoffs fell by one hundred and ninety six thousand. I mean, so you know so much for all these you know, the doom and gloom gloomers out there, they don't know what the hell they're talking about. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is a number. You want to be a part of the program. Tiffany in Texas, God bless Texas. Tiffany.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm great?
Speaker 8: How are you today?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 8: One, there's two things. One you were talking about. The Democratic Party was the party of the mentally ill? Now is what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: But hey, I think Newt says the best that just the party are.
Speaker 8: Crazy yies, the crazy train party.
Speaker 3: I was absolutely nuts.
Speaker 8: Yes, the auto pin thing. I've been in security for quite a few years and you know, getting in and out of different places, and I know the White House has got to be the exact same. You've got to have a card pass, a card key to get access. That's all in a system that's logged who Jane Doe came in at twelve fifty three? And is their cameras where the pen was? So if they really really think about it and then outside the box, they go to the card keys, and they watched the cameras in the hallway going to where the autopen was.
Speaker 4: They probably could figure out who the heck was.
Speaker 8: Putting in all of these pardons and all of these other little frivolous rules and rigs that they wanted to write in. It's just my thought and process of finding out who these people were that were pushing the button for the autopen.
Speaker 2: Besides, look, the Trump dooj is now investigating Biden's autopen pardons, and I think they should look at all the autopen usage. Remember the last few months of the administration, they used that autopen, you know, more than they used at the entire presidency leading up to that point, and that includes all the pardons.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and his cognitive ability was very had declined the extreme, So there's a lot.
Speaker 3: We had a guy on.
Speaker 2: Last night and I said, when did you recognize Joe's cognitive decline? He said he didn't. And I'm like, Okay, you're either blind blinded and this is charitable by your political bias, or you just flat out lying to me. I don't believe you, right, and I think I think you're full of crap, I actually said that to him on TV.
Speaker 3: Was that wrong?
Speaker 8: No, that's right. I mean again, crazy train.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly. Anyway, Tiffany appreciate it. Jeff and Oregon. Next Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 7: Hey Sean, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 7: I've been a listener and watcher since the Comes days. I was just listening to the lady talked about auto pen and also I've been kind of listening to the other ear of Caroline Levitt and she said, clearly illegal. My question is, in what way is it a forgery? Is that treason? Is that even a temporary coup? Nobody's talking about that, at least I haven't heard Duschowitz or Jared talk about it on your show.
Speaker 1: Fordrey.
Speaker 7: Just seems too mild. And can you have a temporary coup or a Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're you're usurping the the the constitutional authority and powers of a president and you're not a duly elected president. Yeah, that would I would category. I'd categorize in any way you want. Certainly illegal, certainly unconstitutional, and certainly full of lies and deception, and certainly a national security disaster. Look, I'm calling this the biggest White House presidential scandal in history, because it is he was not competent to be president. They all knew it, they all hit it, they all lied about it, and now we've got to investigate it. My guess is the most most will lie. The question is, well, there'll be one honest person that tells the truth. That's what we're looking for.
Speaker 7: Yeah, these definitions kind of talk about the use of force when they're talking about treason or coups and so at forgery. Like I said, it's just too mild. I was just wondering what the penalty might be. And I wonder if anybody's going to tell the truth.
Speaker 2: I would think the majority will not, that's my guess, and I think their feeling probably will be if we all stick together. Remember they did this, and they did it because they thought that stopping Donald Trump at any cost would be the best policy. Remember the one guy quoted in that fake Jake Taber book as actually suggesting, well, we'll get them re elected and then we'll show proof of life occasionally and then put them back in his bedroom and let them sleep it off. I mean pretty much, that's what you're saying. And that to me says everything that they themselves were going to anoint themselves president of the United States. By definition, that's a coup. I appreciate the call, my friend. Thank you. Quick break, right back to our phones, eight hundred nine one, Seawan. As we continue.
Speaker 9: Wait news bring news breaks, you'll hear the inside story that no one else has, behind the scenes, chatter that the mainstream media doesn't even know about. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: All right, back to our busy phones, toll free. It is eight hundred nine four one, Shawn. You want to be a part of the program. Back to our busy telephones. Let us say hi to Earl in Kentucky. Earl, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Good afternoon. I've been involved in politics for forty I mean, I grew up under Ronald Regular as my governor. But let me just talk about the lack of work being done in the Senate on the regular schedule of Senate. The Senate comes in session at three o'clock on Monday, and they used to leave on Wednesday. They don't work a full week, people, That's why nothing's getting done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but actually I don't really have a problem with that.
Speaker 5: You don't have a problem government not working well. You know, we can't get legislation passed. It's all about legislation. Executive orders don't work people. It's a band aid on the cancer of American government. We need legislation paths. We need these politicians working six days a week until we get our economy back, an American back on track. But working two days a week is not cutting the bustard here, Listen.
Speaker 3: I prefer that they stay away. They do less damage.
Speaker 2: Now, with that said, there are a lot of flashpoints with this one big beautiful bill that we've got to watch. Is going to be changes as it relates to Medicaid, and there's a lot of concern from senators that Medicaid provisions in the House pass Budget Reconciliation bill, you know, would harm rural health facilities. And you need the votes of Josh haw Lee, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski to make all of this come true. You know, snap benefits, clean energy tax credits. Everyone's got their own agenda. At the end of the day, they're going to have to come together though as a team. Eight nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.