Speaker 1: This is Dan Patrick takes a gam.
Speaker 2: Gambling was something that I did a clever way.
Speaker 3: To circumvent Dan actually making bets himself by using a proxy, and I became consumed by it and now joined by Bad Larry and Dylan the graphics guy. Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 2: Are you there? That's you?
Speaker 1: A meeting of the minds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is it.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was ordeal to got here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, somethings gonna have to help me with this, don't.
Speaker 2: That's all you're gonna do? And then you talk into the microphone. It's got that difficult, all right? All right? Are we ready? Now? This is the first time that bad Larry's met Dylan and Shay, and uh, well, how would you describe it? Your first meeting with bad Larry. You've had some disparaging things to say about him. I'm still taking the under in one hundred years. He's not living to be a hundred man. He looks bad.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, in the nicest way possible, that number went down significantly.
Speaker 2: I'm like under six weeks. This guy's falling apart. All right, Larry, any thoughts here Shay?
Speaker 4: You know, Shaye looks a little whiter than I thought he was going.
Speaker 1: Wow, he sounds like the whitest guy of all time.
Speaker 5: He sounds like Mark Mark. Can we get get it way in here?
Speaker 2: No comment? Uh so just your first meeting Dylan Dylan.
Speaker 4: I met like fifteen minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, It's like seeing a unicorn, and then Shae a minute ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so everybody's good. We're playing nice here. You guys, never you thought it wouldn't happen. No bad. Larry called your bluff and he came up lost that bad.
Speaker 6: I have one question. Can I call the roommate and get you a free pass for today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You can try.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna get them strett pressure on.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Yeah, I dare you wait?
Speaker 5: What happened? The roommate shut it down for thirty days. She said, you've been going too hard too often. Uh, you know, hockey playoffs, NBA playoffs, going out, you're staying out. Yeah, and she's like, you need to take a break, And I said, all right, fine. You know there were some consequences of all off, I said no, So I said yes, okay, because I was going to your house on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that that might have shut it down down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, no, I don't think that would have shut it down. But I don't think she was ready to entertain that. Knowing that I was coming to town she said.
Speaker 5: I was like, hey, Danny might be coming over, you know, do a podcast, eat some dinner. And she said, you think I'm gonna cook for you right now? I said, oh, Ship said Danny, the food's probably gonna suck.
Speaker 2: I know what he said. He goes, you don't need to come over. The food's gonna suck.
Speaker 1: Noodles.
Speaker 5: She cooks like bad food when she's mad at me, like, here's your fucking Macaronian sea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, essentially, Dylan, your afternoon just got worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dylan, you've got to represent going against Shay because bad Larry's in town and he means business.
Speaker 1: I think I'm up to the task.
Speaker 2: Okay, Larry, Larry.
Speaker 1: I think hurt his knee getting out of the car in the parking lot here.
Speaker 6: So that was two weeks ago playing paddle tennis, and I did hurt it pretty bad, but it's back.
Speaker 1: Getting hurt playing paddle is like the oldest guy possible injury. No, no, shuffle board not okay, that's well, that's that's in a whole different category.
Speaker 2: But but you are the king of an excuse prior to a performance.
Speaker 6: We're gonna play caps, We're gonna play cornhole, We're gonna play anything else. Dylan wants to boxing. Yeah, they won't sanction.
Speaker 1: In jiu jitsu naked twister. I'm losing that one.
Speaker 4: Dylan looks like the way about a buck eighty five. They wouldn't even sanction that fight.
Speaker 1: I would kill a buck eighty five. I was once.
Speaker 2: A recapping last week, Dylan lost six units, Shay won two units. Shay is up plus thirty yet donation numbers Larry, Larry is up fourteen units. You win one unit from last week.
Speaker 4: So you counted my Boston against me already? I'm right.
Speaker 1: The Ray is the one, and he did.
Speaker 4: Thanks very.
Speaker 6: I just wanted one to be sure because I have myself up three and then the two I lost on the Celtics.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 1: You were pretty you lost it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, here we go. But why do you do this?
Speaker 4: No, I was gonna tell Random to take it off if he didn't.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that is not true.
Speaker 2: Let's see, Dylan, No, you got you got the nuggets at plus nine hundred.
Speaker 1: That's really key and me in the game here because I actually went defeated last week, lost every body.
Speaker 2: It's tough to do.
Speaker 1: Michael Block top forty, he finished dead last, NBA Heat spread, heat money line. Neither of those hit. And my god damn girlfriend gives me all these f one picks, got all three of them wrong. So she's in the doghouse actually, but it goes both ways.
Speaker 2: I can joined her. Yeah. By the way, events today, ping pong, horse, golf simulator, corn hole, I think those are those are the things that you and you and Dilney Shay. You don't do any of these things, dude, No, absolutely not do you do cornhole? No? Absolutely not? All right, I will, but I mean I think just naked twister, really, but I will.
Speaker 4: I'll take Shae as my partner in cornhole.
Speaker 2: All right. I thought that you were going to wear a disguise today. I am.
Speaker 5: There's a oh, there's a gip mask I got.
Speaker 1: There's a ballgag too.
Speaker 2: Ye, that's that's not a costume, for it was in his car trunk.
Speaker 1: It was in the trunk with the zip ties and duct tape.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so we gave you a disguise.
Speaker 1: We gave him multiple disguises, and honestly, I don't know if it's the recent sobriety or something, but you're being a little picky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well none of them work. I don't. I don't know if I care anymore. To be fair, you've it seems like you're grumpy, like you're taking a sober Come on, who the hell is happy? You can't have one? No? None, no, zero thirty days?
Speaker 1: What about other drugs?
Speaker 5: I mean she listens to the show, so no, not just she, but like her friends and her friend's husbands.
Speaker 1: Did you just find out that she listened recently?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, she's like every Thursday. You do what? Nothing?
Speaker 1: Honey?
Speaker 2: Here we go. Okay, we turned her attention to this weekend.
Speaker 1: Bad Larry.
Speaker 2: Let me see, No, I should I should start with stars. She's been dominating, and you've been dominating, winning your baseball debts nine in a row, Danny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tonight we got the A's plus one seventy against Miami.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Those odds are good.
Speaker 5: I got the Buckos plus one fifteen against Clarity braves Land one point two against Arizona, and I got the Blue Jay's against the mighty Mighty Mets plus one fifteen Fadon Verlander.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's wise decision.
Speaker 2: Anything else for me? Now bad? Larry? You got some baseball or golf?
Speaker 6: I like the way there's a format of here Dan for me. Now I understand why these guys will have that information. I usually sitting in the car. You know, outside you.
Speaker 2: Get You can get what they get if you knew it.
Speaker 1: Operate a computer, Larry, this is pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: No Ray does this, he would do this for you.
Speaker 6: Ray will talk after. Okay, Actually, I might take you as my partner in Cornwall shack, Larry, all right, I got a Shane Lowry and Dann. Of course, I'm gonna need some help on the pronunciation of the next golfer.
Speaker 2: I picked this. Wait, all right, here we go.
Speaker 6: I got Shane Lowry, top ten and top twenty I believe.
Speaker 2: Okay, right? And how many units? One?
Speaker 4: I don't remember. One unit, okay, one union each room?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: One and then one unit on let's do it, hey, go ahead, rip it, go ahead. Sahatha t gala not bad sea galla, heath to gala. Yeah, I went to Yeah, I didn't know we went to Pepperdine, a buddy of mine told me he liked them to win this tournament.
Speaker 4: I said, okay, I gotta put him in the show.
Speaker 2: This is the memorial, this is Jack's tournament.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Anything else?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, we're going to NBA. You only went baseball. You didn't do any NBA.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: I lost something.
Speaker 2: Lest Now you have a top twenty finish written down here for the same two guys. Are you doing that too?
Speaker 4: Tenth, top ten, twenty, both of them?
Speaker 2: Times? Just want to make sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Then I got two units on a Nuggets to win the series.
Speaker 2: It's minus four to twenty five, okay.
Speaker 6: And then I had the one unit on the over last night that wasn't even close. Doki obviously going to win the every page. If if Denver wins, he has to win it.
Speaker 2: I would believe so. But you thought he was Luka Doncic and you just said, Doc, yeah.
Speaker 6: You do well, I'm just reading where you guys here a joker, I got joker right, I'll right.
Speaker 4: Did you you printed this up? Yes, Shay your back as my partner.
Speaker 1: I had a feeling that was coming. It was on a matter of time.
Speaker 6: Anything else, and then I have Denver to win the series for two exactly. I can't imagine I'm only getting plus two forty on that right neither?
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly, pick and.
Speaker 6: I'm getting plus Okay, I'll deal with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, is that it?
Speaker 4: That's yes?
Speaker 2: All right, Dylan, I'm sure you got a hodge Podge.
Speaker 4: I can I jump back in here? What time is that met game?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Probably seventh seventh game?
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna take my mets just because I'll probably still be here.
Speaker 1: Fucking I'll take my Mets to Wow.
Speaker 2: I feel just one union on.
Speaker 1: Them Verlanders giving him three home runs the first and I'm calling it right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, Dylan, you're ready to go?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I actually had the under and last night's game, so I hit that congratulation.
Speaker 4: Ray, Can anyone attest to that documentation?
Speaker 1: I can confirm that I have the text and the time. Stampson guys, MLB pirates to win the World Series at plus thirty thousand. I have them. I took them at plus three thousand to win their division. And second, the buckos look pretty good.
Speaker 2: Look good. I love this.
Speaker 1: Why not sprinkle a little on the three one?
Speaker 2: But will they make a move at the dead they're going to be selling off. Yeah. Yeah. If you had, you know, trade deadline titles for winning a division, you know, there'd be like the Reds would win, those Pirates would win it. You know, some of these smaller market too.
Speaker 1: And the Pirates have like the worst ownership in sports, like, but they're up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got Formula one.
Speaker 1: I do have Formula I.
Speaker 2: Believe you fucked that last week we all three of them for stapping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but this time I'm taking two units max for staff and fastest lap plus one sixty five. The problem with betting on him is it's like he's minus five hundred every race to win it, so it's like takes no value.
Speaker 2: How did you not take him last week?
Speaker 1: Because once again I got bad information from a bad source who said he doesn't do well on like road courses or something, and then of course he won.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what else do you go?
Speaker 1: Fernando Alonso would finish on the podium minus two hundred, So I'm doing two units on each of those.
Speaker 6: Can someone explain to me first, second, or third that's what on the podium mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, one play show, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Put in horse terms yeah, Formula One race on the podium. It could be eleven cars up there.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I think it's three. Yeah. Uh, you got golf.
Speaker 1: I have golf going two units on Shane Lowry Top twenty Larry, we're in agreement, which is rare, and one unit on Seamous Power Top twenty plus one fifty. I went with the Irishman to finish in the top twenty.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And what else? Oh yeah, French open obiously guys stuff or actually, Larry, do you want to can you read this to me?
Speaker 4: Oh? Stefano Testos, thank you.
Speaker 1: Stefano's Tatostopus to win plus two thousand.
Speaker 2: Right down the hallway. It's the first short down there, and take your.
Speaker 4: Already already been there, Dan, I.
Speaker 2: Believe it's city pass. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I got my Spanish Armada parlay Dan Fernando Alonso to win the Grand Prix, which is in Spain this weekend in Barcelona. Carlos Sayans to finish on the podium. Also Spaniard and John Ron to win the Memorial and that pays out plus thirty six thousand. I'm just swinging now. Oh and also I'm going to fade all of Shay's baseball bets for today. I want every I think this is the this is the chickens come home to roost week for past ten.
Speaker 2: Don't you do this though? I always say you're your own worst enemy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometimes I'm my best friend too.
Speaker 2: I think you're your best friend, but you are your worst enemy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. But there, I'm just going based off the numbers. Dan and I've crunched them and Shae.
Speaker 2: Dylan.
Speaker 4: I love that back because we're gonna be out rooting for something now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we got the Mets. It's uh, it's Shane and Irving podcast. But are you allowed to do the podcast your own podcast.
Speaker 5: I'm allowed to do that. Yeah, okay, but that's about it. But I like next Wednesday. Yeah, but I don't want to come there if you're not drinking. Why not, because I don't know if you're gonna be fun like I won't like you're angry right now, white knuckling.
Speaker 6: Yeah, show you a little advice. Don't don't post the roommate as the end of the year. Just yeah, because if she's listening to this podcast, I'm sure she listened to that.
Speaker 5: It's our friends, her friends husbands listening, They're like, did you hear what she had to say?
Speaker 1: There's a couple of turns in the punch bowl.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, fucking snitches. But why don't you tell these guys to shut up? Stop it?
Speaker 6: Dylan after a couple of beers were swinging by Shane's house. Go ahead, we find a couple of his friends. We'll shut them up.
Speaker 1: We're going mailboxing, dare you?
Speaker 2: Larry and I So, I'm not going to come over until you're able to drink. Okay, yeah, I think I think we would have more fun. We'll push it off, yeah, just a little bit. But I want you back in the good graces. Last thing, I wanted your roommate to be poisoning me. Yeah, she'll cook bad food on purpose to punish me. She'll do that. She'll like dry to chicken out. But I'd pay the price, though, And I didn't do anything wrong. No, not yet, oh not in her eyes, just yet. Oh. I would be charming if I go over there. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh, she would be like, she's married to you exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, then anybody could charm her if she's married to you.
Speaker 1: I used to because we could send Larry in there, you might steal your girl. Oh no, oh no, I don't have to do someone better.
Speaker 6: Please, don't I see a pumpkin regatta in your future? Yeah, little weekend trip roommate.
Speaker 4: Roommate and her sister.
Speaker 2: Pumpkin Regatta doesn't have a sister, weirdo.
Speaker 1: I think I think they'd opt for a barrel down Niagara falls.
Speaker 2: Me in the barrel. Yeah, all right, So I won't show up for your podcast for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: We've got twenty one days left. Any but can you that's that's it? TikTok?
Speaker 1: Can you couldn't get like a special dispensation for today we have we have a very special guest in town. No, she doesn't care about it, no chance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, I think he's doing at day your thirty thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doing a thirty bit, No big deal.
Speaker 5: Just I didn't pay a traffic ticket and going to county for thirty days, no big deal.
Speaker 1: If she really cared, she would have sent you to Passages Malibu for thirdays.
Speaker 2: Sign me up, thirty days off of my life. But it's been nine days. So last week when you did the show, what you said you said, it's twenty one days. Yeah, it's from Friday till today. So that last last Friday, Yeah, last we did the show on Thursday, Thursday, and something happened. On Friday.
Speaker 5: Nothing happened. She was just like, you got to shut it the fuck down, dude. It's been it's been a lot lately.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I was like, all right, this happens like every other year. She's like, show the fuck down, calm down, reset. I'm like, all right, all right, we'll do.
Speaker 4: I picked a wrong week to come up.
Speaker 2: It happens.
Speaker 6: Wait, I understand, and Shay did send a text out to us and told us, and I said, fine, I'll still come up. Yeah, and say I'll be you know, twenty two days from now.
Speaker 2: I'll let's do it. Let's go to the Sost's go to the sock and get some chili.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, we do have to do the chili that you have to be hammered for that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'll be fucking destroyed for that.
Speaker 1: That's probably impossible to do unless you are.
Speaker 2: And then what you guys are going to be doing will be up on on the website. There is that part of the pod ray give me an idea, the corn hole and everything else that bad Larry and Dylan are doing.
Speaker 7: So we're gonna be filming that. We got weeks coming in and we're gonna be filming that. We're gonna be releasing it on our Instagram. DP takes a gamble. We'll do that all next week. We'll be giving you guys some lookings on how the guys are doing their games. What they want to do. We don't know yet. We'll figure it out, but there'll be betting involved. We'll be posting it on our Instagram, put on our DP show Instagram. As long as it's clean, Shay's face will blow your face.
Speaker 1: And you know we got him a bunch of nice disguises.
Speaker 2: Why hot as ship he wor goddamn where.
Speaker 1: If we get you, like the full GiB suit and I'll poke Arrols in it, that would be better.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Ray has the gimp mask. Ye're not wearing that. That's it's gotta be way too. I mean, not as ship. I mean it's like a wool gip. No it is. You can't do that.
Speaker 1: We'll put an ice pack in it.
Speaker 2: What do you normally wear? Mate?
Speaker 1: Are you a furry?
Speaker 2: A furry? More of a latex.
Speaker 1: You think that's hot, we can get you a full on furry costume.
Speaker 2: So it's Dan Patrick takes a gamble. That's it for this week, and make sure you check out Shay and Irving wherever you get your podcast. Not as entertaining this week because he's sober, and maybe not as entertaining next week as well. It might be even more in a retaining next week like the longer this goes, it might be even better.
Speaker 1: You're gonna sound like Alex Jones by week three.
Speaker 2: The Lizard people are acting. Thanks for joining us. We'll talk to you next week, Bat, Larry you. Thanks guys.
Speaker 4: I always say good luck Shay, good luck de good luck there, roommate, roommate, I'm on your side.
Speaker 1: I'm not
Speaker 2: H