Speaker 1: Shoe.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame my bro also known as my row Flame. Come in with last and come.
Speaker 3: In with your love loundes.
Speaker 2: Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 3: What's up? Tips?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know she.
Speaker 2: Raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second. We're gonna lad come in to kick in and at the end we leave it with just a list of spirits.
Speaker 3: Think you want to revisit so.
Speaker 2: Your first second listen, young folks say it's lip oh folking, we dig it?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: Hey, no thish, do what you do? I no do what you do? No kids do what I do? And no fish.
Speaker 4: Hey hey, hey, this is comedian sam My Roe and welcome, Welcome, Welcome to this week's episode of Laugh and Learn. I am your host, but I have a gorgeous co host. Her name is Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 3: Hi, your toots at how's it going?
Speaker 4: I can't call them up. Y'all know her as touts, but all of you regulars know her as this. I can't and she doesn't give you guys enough icons. Can we have a couple of icons this week.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna squeeze them in. I have been a canned girl. I just look at I tried to go can I try to get that, try to get that nasal in? But you know I can't be made a full of We'll say that.
Speaker 4: Well, I wish I can't get the more emails for the money I donated, because when I tell you I donated to the Balls campaign and that, I feel like I'm on the wrist.
Speaker 3: It's like having the repall man at you. I mean, they just don't stop. And I know it's because they need they need money. Everything costs a fortune. One commercials like a gazillion dollars. Yeah, but yeah, I mean, but it is. It's a pain, and I just want to make sure you're aware. It doesn't ever go away, honey. They send it to you now for Congress, for Senate, for you know, you're like, who the hell is this guy?
Speaker 4: You know? Howking you for the Yeah, okay, well we might not want to share that information because nobody gonn want to. I just okay, so we taken that. We taken that statement back right. Listen, it has been a week, y'all. I was actually on don limon Uh, just as a flu. The other day, Don Livy has this podcast on YouTube guys, uh the Limit Heads All your Living Heads, Hey, Limonheads. And I was just listening to the conversation. It was discussing j D Bands. A picture of him came out in drag when he was in college that we will talk about today. But I just went on there, so if you guys get a chance to go in there and look at it. And I was on with the young lady. Her name was Alexandra and then the guy's name is aid I want to say it wrong, Garuku. I got his book today. I thought they were very pleasant and I'm yeah, I was looking just like I look now. I was like, Don, I'm not in makeup. He's like, I don't care, just come on, and he loved that. I break. I changed the energy and I raised the energy on in the conversation it was. It was about politics. So if you guys get chance, please go listen to it. And some very exciting, exciting exciting news me Flay Monroe, the comedian the one Y'all's Girl is going to the DNC next Thursday.
Speaker 3: That is exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm very excited about it and that's the big night, Bobby, that's the night that come to hairs speaks and Beyonce is singing to bring her out, girl my face. I hope the person next to me is bigger than me, because I might follow on and crush them.
Speaker 3: I see, I could be I could be there like a mattress, like a vaga. Yeah, Monday, Biden and Hillary Clinton are speaking. Baraka speaking on Tuesday. Wednesday is Bill Clinton, I believe, and uh Tim Wallas will accept on will accept on Wednesday the nomination and then you get the drum roll, please you get to actually see Vice President Harris. Yeah, that's I wonder what I wonder if Amber Rose is gonna help skipping her jump. Wonder who's who they're gonna get for for for the big wigs that kind of come in and schmooze people, you.
Speaker 4: Know who I think they personally should call the team of Laugh and Learn, because we are the face of America, body, because and honestly that is the truth. And I mean I would have to like pinch you or some ship because you're gonna keep on going on like please stop, come back, But we are the face of America. We are what America looks like I will.
Speaker 3: I know my asses morbidly ob some America, and I certainly get.
Speaker 4: What America looks like.
Speaker 3: That would be, that would be a lot of fun. I will probably have a puddle underneath me because I'd be so nervous, but I'd rally and I do it. That would be. That would be so much fun. Oh, you're gonna have the best time. I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will be wearing my masks, y'all, because I'm telling y'all right now, Coch is on the uprids. I will have my mask on. And if you guys, be careful and be safe, be cautious because there's a lot going on. But yeah, I'm excited about it. I'm really really excited. So I'm looking forward to it. Is it and it's a historic moment, and I'm going to go live as much as I can. I'm gonna do also some taps when I meet people, because I'm sure I'm going to meet a lot of people. I don't know, maybe it'll be my perfume, but I'm sure I'm going to meet a lot of people.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I want you to meet Don in person. I want you to see Don in person that that'll come that'll tickle me in in your own hometown. That tickles me too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Gerdy got the streets blocked off. Good God, you probably need to get there at two o'clock for a bit that's gonna happen at six because security gonna be.
Speaker 3: That's the truth. I think you're Actually I wouldn't even I'd be saying you probably have to go in the morning for something that's going to happen, because you're exactly right. If they have twenty thousand people going in that building, Like, how many seats does that hold? You did that for Dave right, that's a lot of seats. That's a lot of people to pat down and take your stuff. Ooh, do you have like a little seafood purse or something like? You should bring that too so they can see right through it. Something you can carry your stuff into. Are they letting people bring pocketbooks in?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I looked at a little seat through person there, but it was too small. I'm a family one of those sea through backpacks. But anyway, I.
Speaker 3: Know, I'm sorry. You know what was said that was over is the Olympics are rover. But we got one hundred and twenty six medals. That's pretty exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and did you see that?
Speaker 3: Did you see the whole I was looking at it like I see in an article, and they were before we got wait wait, before we go to the negative.
Speaker 4: That's positive positive.
Speaker 3: I don't understand it. They're taking a metal away from a gymnast.
Speaker 4: Well they were going, they were going to but I say that they they're not going to do that. Now who they're not going to do it.
Speaker 3: So let's go to the positive, all right, Because no, I didn't understand it. I felt badly for because the hiccup was that if you're questioning something, questioning a performance, the coach has to do it within I'm making en up point forty five seconds, and her coach did in forty seven. But he actually had a time stamps thing. It's all like it's like too much.
Speaker 4: But for that debacle, someon bios has become the most decorated.
Speaker 5: His ship gymnast. Right, Yeah, So for women, let's get to the positive. Let's talk about who I all did with Chakai Richardson, who y'all pounted out two years ago because she tested positive for THAC, came on through and got her a silver and then got her or was it a gold?
Speaker 3: Did she get a gold? I don't know if she got it, I'd have to look.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think she got a gold as well. The second she get with the group.
Speaker 3: Was it the relay that that they got the girls got I.
Speaker 4: Think so and those and then and then the young man from here who uh he with COVID. He got a bronze, mind you with COVID. Imagine if he didn't have COVID.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm still here. Keep gone with COVID. Yes he was. I don't know where I'm in the dock, everybody. I don't know what happened. He got it with COVID. He got a bronze slim. Can you imagine if he if he was on his A game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you got a ghost in your house, Bobby.
Speaker 3: I do the lights? The lights went on and went off. And the funny thing is, I'm looking outside. It looks good. It's not like we're having any crazy crazy weather.
Speaker 4: We had that yesterday. But we'll get to the earthquake too. Yeah. I was so for and then it was it was so many But France did will what was it? Jamaica what country was the first day, was that first time ever winning a gold medal? It was a couple of them, it was. But yeah, I'd love to see all the color in the Olympics. And it makes me wandered back, you know, because they would only have a person of color in the sixties and seventies, maybe one, possibly two, and and lets you know that have we been allowed to be involved in these games this whole time with you know, with a clear, fresh slate, we could have been thriving in Olympics for years and years and years because color don't make you not be a great athlete. If you're a good athlete, you're just a good athlete. Michael Fefter's is white as white, are you, Bobby? And he was a fantastic swoman, y'all. That is why I'm saying, you have to see people from with their talent, not for who you want them to be. I thought that was great to see so many people, so many people of color. Just listen, we even had a woman and now she wasn't from America, but a woman in a joustice.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love it. I don't I fence, I don't get it. You know, it's back in the day I get, but I don't get. But it's like the archery. Oh my god's lam did you see the did you see the Australian breakdancer? I thought that was a joke at first, and they reported on that. I said, what what is this? You know, like it was so stupid, you know, I thought it was I thought it was a complete joke. It wasn't a joke. I don't know what that was like. That was an embarrassment to the country. I don't Oh my god, she won't be doing it a second time. I don't think.
Speaker 4: Well, I love that breakdancing got seen because breakdancing has been around since the eighties and it is a very physical dance, very because those young kids stand on their heads. It's been around and do all kinds of stuff. So that is a very physical dance. That that is what's sports. Sports is physical.
Speaker 3: But she wasn't physical. She looked like she was taking a nap in her grandma.
Speaker 4: Was it the girl from China who won?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yea yea yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I think she was awesome. Oh my god, yeah, I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I never could break dance.
Speaker 4: Some of those some of those physicians did something to me I ain't going even front. But oh my god, speaking of doing something, let me say a public apology to the young lady who we all thought was a trans woman. She did look quite mastering, and the headline and the picture that y'all put up did not help. So we're gonna partially blame somebody. We're gonna point the figure at the media too, because the picture y'all put up with the headline, it made me, yes, it made it look like it was a trans woman, and we all went after her, and myself included. So I apologized that I just want her to know publicly. I went from hong to punch to wanting to hunt. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh she wasn't a looker though there was. I mean she yeah, yeah, I did get her nose was said about looks. Oh my god, you're too funny. But yay, it was nice. You know, now on in a few years, you know, dove the Winter Ones. But I thought that this felt like a really positive experienced. I love seeing Snoop Dogg and MafA Stuart there. I loved that Jill Biden you know, was over there, wrote rooting our guys on and girls.
Speaker 4: And Mayor Karen bathroom here when Mayor Karen bathroom in LA. You know what, you know what it's told me, Bobby, Honestly, now that I'm looking at it and I'm reflecting on it as a whole American and as a whole person, all the controversy had about the gays and about all the LGBT stuff in the beginning, and we will to me all of this with all of these women and all the diversity in the Olympics this year, it kind of showed me like, oh, we are ready for a trans athlete arena. To me, that's just my personal opinion. And I'm looking at it like because.
Speaker 3: I think I think so too.
Speaker 4: You showed so much diversity, you use so many gays in the opening, and so so now you you really to me, you just have segued to the perfect time to say, hey, we're including trans athletes. Now they have their own you know, their own every I think that'll be great.
Speaker 3: But that's just my I do too, because those those female athletes that were it was bombed, they were just as packed those stadiums as the male males were. Well, when you and I were coming up, that wouldn't have been the case other than gymnastics and like the figure skating. You know, everybody kind of went to those and those would always be packed. But nobody was looking at female basketball and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: When I saw Rindy grind there win her gold medal, and to think of what she was, what situation she was in just a year and a year crying, yeah, crying.
Speaker 3: So she's an honorable person. When I heard her speak about how Whalen should have got out first, she said, I screwed up. I made a mistake. He didn't do anything, and he'd been there five years at that point. She I just thought, oh my god, she gets it, like she's owning her piece of it. Although it was you know, the punishment has to fit the crime. You know, what they should have done was put her back on the plane and said no, no, we're keeping the stuff out.
Speaker 4: Congratulations to all basket do our team, all the sports, everybody who wont from America and other tideses because those as work hard for that. Where we go on, Boy, what's next?
Speaker 3: What's did you see in the news that the Republicans have targeted the Biden administration effort for voter registration and they're suing him. You they don't like that he's making it easier for people.
Speaker 4: What wait, wait a minute, Bobby so Joe Biden, because the voter suppression is real and it's still happening in the South. In some states they're really happening, like Georgia and Florida and apparently Texas. Wait a minute, what.
Speaker 3: If it's on the It was on the top of your notes is yep. The article goes, Republicans targeted Biden Administration's effort to expand access voter registration with new lawsuit.
Speaker 4: And where is where is this article from?
Speaker 3: This is CNN says, right on the top, somebody named Devon Cole. Yeah, Devin Cole wrote it.
Speaker 4: But we have to drop the source.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, yep, yep. But that's that's at the top, It says. A group of state attorneys attorney general sued Biden administration Tuesday over federal effort to expand access to voter registration. The lawsuit targets and executive order issued by President Biden of March of twenty one that directed the heads of all federal agencies to submit proposals for their respected agencies to promote voter registration and participation through various points of contact with the public. So, for instance, one of the things that they're upset about is that in your SSI check you get if you get a check or you get something sent to the house, they're going to put something in that says please register to vote. Here you go. They think that's illegal. It should be up to the states to send it. Oh my god, government should not make it. Not be getting involved.
Speaker 4: They are really pushing this voter suppression. Lazy general. We're going to see you here at laugh and Learn vote dot org. It takes less than two minutes to make sure that you are register and that all your ducks are in a row, because it will be that kind of contest come over.
Speaker 3: I was really shocked. So I get the CNN alerts, I get News Nations, CNN, Katie Kirk, something called the Daily Skim, and then I get my local ABC News, which is channel five. I'm trying to think of it's just your you know, one of the one of the regular stations. And when it popped up, I was surprised. It's an article by someone named Devin Cole, and yeah, they're they're going after the They're going after the Treasury Department. That's one of the first place people that they're going after. They are just have their knickers in a twist. They think that, uh, he had no right to do it. And it's all spelled out in the twenty twenty one White House fact sheet, so that if you want to go on to you know, the white House dot gov. There you can get all the information about what what Biden actually did. I think it's a great time. I think, either federally and or locally, we should get reminders. Some people lose the track of the dates. We just had the primaries, right. People were confused that they They're like, oh, I'll vote in November, but if you didn't vote for your person, you know, in July, you know when we got it in August. Different states have different primaries different times, depending on you know, what they're what they're doing. The president obviously is different, but the senators and stuff, you're not going to see your person, you know, you got to vote in the primary. So they're there in November.
Speaker 4: I think by just doing that, because he knows that they are trying to do all this voter suppression, he's just fighting fire with fire right now. So they're going to do all that they can to make sure that it just does not look good for people to get out there and vote. They're going to make it as difficult as possible because they're on a mission to win, and so are we. And that's just the truth it is.
Speaker 3: He's trying to me. He is trying to do whatever he can. He had his first interview on NBC with Bob Costa. I don't know if you saw it. I saw the bulk of it. I didn't. I have to be honest, and I didn't see all of it. He was pissed, you know, he did it a very nice way. He said that his Democratic colleagues in the House and Senate thought that he was going to hurt them. You know, it was going to be it was going to be a trickle down and they could they could potentially lose their seats. So between that and he knows what a danger Trump is that he felt obliged that he had to leave. So, you know, and a lot of people I'm hearing a couple of the talking heads they were talking about it. I think it was on Chris Cuoma. You know, I love me some Chris Cuomo. He has something called the Cuomo project, and he was on with a gentleman Morgan. And Morgan everybody knows that personal injury attorney brilliant. He is something somebody that they call a bundler. So he is a guy that if if Biden happened to be coming to whoever is coming to Long Beach, he would get all of the you know, mucky MUCKs of Long Beach and family and whatever else, have a little din or try to collect as much money. And that's what his role. So they were talking about about Biden in the way that he's kind of had to exit. Mister Morgan wasn't too pleased with it, you know, he thought it could have been handled a little bit differently, and they were lea staying he was not happy. They think that the reason why he came out so quickly. So remember we got the notice on the Sunday, we got the notice that Biden was stepping down, and then within what was it ten minutes, he went and said he was supporting her. Well, what the two of them were discussing, and what they say that the people that they speak to are discussing is that they wanted a caucus. So Nancy Pelosi wanted the caucus. President Obama wanted the caucus, but because they sort of forced him out, he backed it right away, so there was no chance of having like a mini primary.
Speaker 4: From what it looks like right now, he made the right decision. He made them there. First of all, let's applied President Joe Biddy for choosing his over his personals, not even over his party, because he still supports his party, but he choose his country over his personal feelings, which you won't get that with the other one. And I'm loving the seat that I'm seeing all of these Caucasian people, and I keep saying this choose now. They even Republicans, now, lifelong Republicans who just don't they they are choosing country over party because party has disappointed them. You said something very prolific the other day, body, when you said that they're their candidates are turning into an embarrassment for them. It really, they really are. The Republicans have dignity. The Republicans are know the good ones, because there's some bad ones. That's bad. They have dignity. They have they have a statue of where they live by and a body they have to raise their children by. But this one here then threw the baby out with the bath water, the soap, the tub, the dish detergent, and the baby. Good God. Yeah, and I think they're tired of everybody, honestly, So I applaud your Biden for that. I applaud your Biden for being I'm an American. I want to save our country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a true here's a true patriot. But I tell you what else he is. He's a mech like me and boy, we hold a grudge like you can't believe. When we get bullshit, we get over it after a few minutes. But I think he's just going out the way that he wants to go out. I am sure that he would have loved to have had her, you know, have a part of having her as the first female president.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm out of that last whole statement that she said before I even spoke. Wait a minute, did you say monkey bunk? Oh, Bobby? You white? For real? Did you all? You Bobby say monkey bunk?
Speaker 3: Super white?
Speaker 4: For those of you all who don't know what monkey bunk is, those are the high ends, the big you know, you know, yeah, the Elon Musk and the Bill Gates. Yeah, but Bobby said monkey muck. Oh see, I learned to do I learned to do phrase. Okay.
Speaker 3: Another thing they asked by them, which I actually loved this, So it made me kind of gave me the warm fuzzies because everything is in such turmoil right now, you know, on both sides, the Dam's and the GOP. But they asked him what they thought of Harris's VP pick, and he said, you know what, He's my kind of guy. He said, if we grew up in the name same neighborhood, we would have been friends. He's he's real, he's smart, he's known him for years, and said he loves them. See if he's actually made the perfect pick. So I like that too.
Speaker 4: I think that comes across very well with bands too, because he does sing like the guy next door, the neighbor that will help you jump start your car one morning, Yeah, will help you change your flat tire. That's very American, that's very American. I really like that about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. I really love it. Yeah, I love it. And the other thing that it reminded me of you because the word distractions, uh. President Biden said was he felt also that if he had stayed in he would have been nothing but a distraction. Nobody would be having the hard conversations it would be all about because it is for six weeks, my god, that's all five six weeks. That's all we spoke about right since the debate, instead of talking about what the hard issues are. So anyways, that's Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: And show you how the other shoot and finally failed, because now y'all not talking about Trump, and Trump is clearly having.
Speaker 3: Losing his bananas.
Speaker 4: Some discombobulations on the campaign trip and live of y'all see it, but it's something else. When it's with him, it's nothing else. It's the same thing that y'all said about Joe Biden. It's the same thing. But now y'all can't compare the old man to the older man. Now y'all can compare the old man to the younger, more savvy, more concites, more experience, ready for this job. Woman. Ooh, and she's coming like a train with no breaks. I was.
Speaker 3: Did you hear? I listened because I can never listen for a long period of time to Trump. But he had been howking that ex Elon Musk interview, And you know, I think that Elon might be a brilliant man. But he's gonna sharpen his interview skills. But he had been banned for it, right because he was causing confusion, and all of a sudden, now he's back on his victory lap. And he found him like Carol Channing, I can't even do a good Carol Channing impression. I don't know if his dentures. His effident kind of dried up for but he didn't sound he was People were trying to say it was something like, you know, a stroker. It wasn't anything like that flame. It was there was something dental. I don't know if he just had a filling or something. But he sounded a bit off. But sweet Jesus, he's on with the same old stuff. I mean, it doesn't change. As you said, give him a microphone for.
Speaker 4: Five minutes, not five four. Don't we give him that extra men four minutes, four minutes and just let him go. He cannot help himself. He cannot help himself.
Speaker 3: He's he's he digs his own grave, which which they actually were saying it was like a calamity. I think that's another word they were using. You know, he you could see the gop all like holding their head and saying, for the love of God, stay on task. He just could not help himself. He went in. Of course he has to do the bashing. You know, it starts out with the felon in the in, the million in, the billionaire sitting down, and then he's saying he's making comments like inflation has never been as high in one hundred years. It was forty one years. And the reason we have the inflation is because of COVID. So it wasn't like President Biden did anything wrong. He actually kept us from going into you know, a terrible depression during all that, like some countries dead. He said that bacon was fortified five times higher than when he was in office, seventeen percent four to five times. And he was saying like there was there's no global warming, that's not a big thing. And so it so the water drives up a quarter of an inch every four hundred years, No, we're having like one nineteenth point one nine a year is drying up. So it's like a real thing. They fact checked him and said he was at least twenty times. ABC fact checked and said at least twenty times he spoke out a turn.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing first of all, with that whole bacon scenario, if your bacon is high, come and shove with I shop, my bacon is free. I'm just gonna leave that right there. Oh no, I'm just kidding. I saw that. But then they were just talking about that on MSNBC that that they because the Dow Jones crashed a couple of days ago, but then the next day came right back, So you know that that whole all of that is a game chance. Anyway, they just grasping as strong as Boby Cliff that they are. He's grasping as strows to try to really could keep his composure because I think they thought that it was a shoeing with Joe Biden, and it looked like it was a shoe and it did. It looked like we got this in the bag. We really don't even have to do anything, which is why he never debated or anything. But then after Biden did that debate, which I wish he wouldn't have done, but now hindsight is twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Looking back, there's a reason for everything, probably, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Glad he did it because then he was able to move out the way and appoint Kamala Harris here too. And the joy behind and the excitement behind us having a fresh new candidate who is trying to stop all the foolishes just happened with this overturning Row versus Way. You know, two days before he did that elon Musk interview, he was on one of his he was on an interview or rally, and he was talking with someone and see he said that he's single handily or was it the interview after fifty four years, that he needs personally, single handedly overturn Roe versus Way. If it wasn't a nail in his conference for women, that was actually a nail in his coffin because right now, statistically in states that they have banded abortions, they have young women and young and young ladies bleeding out in the emergency room because they refuse service for them. It is y'all, y'all not looking at these stories. There are horror stories out here. They can't afford to come to a state like California where I'm at, where it's okay. They can't afford that. And Bobby made a very valid point earlier. If they also get up and start moving what you can't even do that. You know, your familiarity, your family, what you know, you can't by the economy will crash if too many people that have one state to go to another state just for that that state with crumble. It is preponderous to what what what women are facing. And I said on the birthday slub months ago, women are gonna make us win this. Women are gonna win this for us. I believe that.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I think. So we got to get those mintle people, so you know, we want to we want to get the kind of swing votes that are sort of on the fence. And the more he keeps talking, you know, but another big fallacy, since we're gonna make everything transparent, supposed he had this big twenty one second blip. He didn't there was an emergency. Trump at a rally that there was some sort of medical emergency and he was waiting for it. He was probably you know, frustrated that they weren't clearing them up quickly enough, but he was waiting for them to be clear before he continued to talk. So there's nothing wrong with them. That just that his the goofy things that he said. Oh and I and I apologize. It was a CNN fact checker, not ABC that said he made.
Speaker 4: What seeing in fact check? Somebody? Have they seen them? Forget conven Oh, because I was about to say, what see an anthact check somebody?
Speaker 3: They I mean must didn't hold him. There was nothing that he really because he doesn't want to he really wants to get into politics. He didn't hold him accountable really for everything. They were kind of like, you know, he was lobbing softballs at him and letting him go on his rant. But you know, thank god, that's it. And and wasn't it DeSantis that had all the technical glitches on on Elon Musk's X as well when he was coming out when he was doing his campaign. I guess it was a forty minute a forty minute delay trying to get the platform up and running. They did have a million people that that hopped on them.
Speaker 4: Well, here's did Trump bash Elon mustards equipment like he bashed at the National Association of Black Journalists because they suppose they have had a glitch too. And I guarantee you he didn't carry you on the same way.
Speaker 3: No, because he knew one was going to kiss his rear end and he knew the other and he knew the other one with the other ladies were going to hold him a task.
Speaker 4: I was going to say something else, and I'm glad you get that out.
Speaker 3: We do have the debate. I mean, the debate is on ABC on the tenth, and it's going to be David Moore and Lindsay Davis. I don't know Lindsey Davis all that well.
Speaker 4: She works with him. She actually fills in, you know, I watched the World News every day, so she feels in for him when he's not there. So she's she's really good, and she works on CNN. She has a show CN.
Speaker 3: So I'll be interested. I'd be interested. I think, what do you I think that Kanawa has to hold him accountable and fact check them, but she has to do it in a way that she's not leaning two head kies. We're trying to get those middle people. I don't think she could. She can come at him like a prosecutor. I mean, they'll culture up and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but and I personally think my view is I would love for her to come in and remind everyone of the promises that he made in twenty sixteen that he delivered none of them home because then it's hard for you to fight you because she would be lying on them. But if she brought up everything that he ran on, especially that border wall that he said he was gonna build this big, beautiful wall, never built in Mexico going to pay for it. They never have. I think leading going in like that because you're not attacking him, mean, you're just reminding the American people of all the promises that he never delivered in order to win the first time.
Speaker 3: He did it. He was going to repeal and replace Obamacare. He did get rid of a fine. Remember there was like a small twenty five dollars fine. I think you got hit at tax time and I think it was your state. I don't think it was everybody. I think it was state by state. We had in Massachusetts if you didn't have insurance. So he got rid of that, but that was it. He never repealed a place, replaced. It remained the same. He was he was going to build the wall and make Mexico pay. He built five miles of the nineteen nineteen hundred and fifty four miles, and the bulk of what he did was just refurbish existing walls. So he didn't he didn't do anything there that he was going to do. He redirected federal funds to cover it taxes.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to say this, he ran out of money because the rest of that wall. Hold on the rest of that wall cost it one hundred and thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: Where happened to that one hundred and thirty thousand dollars. It must have been.
Speaker 3: It must have been a stormy day.
Speaker 4: It must have been a storm mid night, and it wasn't see and it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't a long one. For what we heard, he didn't get he didn't get Merchant out. He was looking he lost his third try and trying to have Merchant recuse himself, the judge said. On the Hush the hush money trial, the judge said, he presented nothing. I was watching him, he was on ABC News. He was. He said, he presented nothing new. It was literally the same packet from the second time to the third time. And there's no him having feelings about something or whatnot. That's not that, you know, valid reason for him to recuse himself. You know, because he's upset that the daughter is a Democrat and works for democrats. Well, that's not him if it's okay for a Supreme Court justice to hang a flag upside down or to take million dollar trips, and you know, because that was all over the news over the past couple of months, then I think that this judge, who seems to be doing a very fair and reasonable job, I think it's okay for him to stay in, but he must be losing his bananas.
Speaker 4: Well. I love that because it's going to I think Bobby the fallout possibly will be when it when if he loses then or when it really looks like he's losing. I don't want to go back poll numbers. We went by pole numbers. No, no, I'm not going I'm doing my job as a democratic voting American citizen. I'm going to get my budget the polls and get everybody I know to the polls to make to vote. But I think people will jump ship when they see that it is a lost cause. And I really don't believe that JD. I really do not believe that JD. Vans is going to make it to the finish line. I think he is definitely going to replace him, and I do believe he's going to replace him with Nikki Hayley because then there'll be a man and a woman versus a man and a woman, because that'll look fair.
Speaker 3: That would have been smart. But Nikki went likes the big show to me, So I don't know if she's you know, waiting for her chance. If she thinks he's only going to stay in four years, and she doesn't think he's going to stay forever because you're only going to have to vote once Christians. Wasn't that what he's said?
Speaker 4: And then she's, well, she's wishy washed and she has proven that to him. But flip, yeah, so you know, I don't know how much weight she's going to have. And again, when she first came out, when it was like six, ten or twelve of them, I thought she was good. But the more she talked, the further away from the White House she got because she just don't know. She just she went somewhere else.
Speaker 3: If it was up to If it's up to former President Trump, though he does not like to ever admit that he has ever done anything wrong, he is, I think he'll he'll stick to his guns. If the GOP comes and says no, this is what has to happen, and he actually listens to them. I think you're you're into something there because I don't know where he's I don't know how Vance is helping him, to be quite honest with you, you know, I don't know what he's not adding anything.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's standing, and he is standing in Donald Trump's lights. You must stand in his shadow, not in his life. Remember this is the same man who sass swipe and walked in front of Queen Elizabeth a huge no no.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, I can't even.
Speaker 4: So you cannot stand in his light. From what I have seen and experience and witness personally that well on TV. I ain't never met the man. Yeah, because you meet me, I'm gonna let him grab me by the wuha and he gonna have a handful of wuha.
Speaker 3: The only thing I've sared. You know, I'm a little disappointed that Vance is going after Tim Wall's military career. So Tim joined, as we know, it's seven Team. He joined the National Guard. He never had to go overseas for a war or anything, but he still was on the front line. He trained for everything. He was down on there was a flood, he was, you know, whatever they needed the National Guard. Jeez, Trump was going to call him the National Guard himself. So he did the work. He did service, and the other one was a journalist. I don't know which one is better. They both did service. I'm appreciative. I wasn't there. I could never have been in the military. I wasn't brave enough.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, people who have not been in the military, just like I said about people who are not parents, you have no right to say anything about that. You don't. You know he and mind you if he never went overseas the war. He served twenty four years in the military. That is admirable at best by itself. You know.
Speaker 3: I agree, service, yes, and with family.
Speaker 4: Anything could have happened while he was in them twenty four years. It just didn't happen while he was in those four years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he ran for Congress. So that's the other thing they're trying to twist. Well, you got out before your unit deployed. No, he got out whatever the period of time was, because he was running for Congress. You can't be in the National Guard and have any type of campaign. So, you know, I think we should just say thank you for your service and we should move on. That's nothing. Let's get to the real issues, not this chicken shit. I'm so sick of talking about this stupid well icon.
Speaker 4: So as soon as we come back from this neck commercial break, we're going to give you this no more chicken shit right back.
Speaker 3: We're back and the big hallabaloo. And I'm sure you're hearing it is people want Harris to be out and about and talking. We had spoken earlier. I think maybe what she's doing is, and I'm looking for your input, is I think she's probably trying to hold off until the DNC and get all her policies in order and have everything crisp, so when she goes for the interviews, she's not like second guessing or whatnot. My guess is that a lot of those policies are going to come out at her speech at the DNC. Supposedly the economic one is supposed to come out this week. I don't know if it's tomorrow or Friday. I think it's in Raleigh. I think it's an event. Actually, I apologize the NewsNation was saying she has an event Friday and Raleigh and that's where she's going to give us the economic policy. I'm really interested to see what she's got there.
Speaker 4: I think that, like you think Bobbie. I think she's going to drop that on Friday, but I think she's going to save some stuff for the DNC and she's going to bait us. She's going to bait us well. I do believe she's going to have a big sit down after the DNC. We got to get past that. That's a big deal. So many people are coming to speak on her behalf and everything she said for some strange reasons, so much of the media twisted around and tries to weaponize it against her. I've experienced it myself, so sometimes it's best to just sit back and don't say anything until the time is right and you're sitting with the right person. I do believe she's gonna come out hard and heavy right after this debate next week at drop policy. What she's going to do these first hundred days, what to expect from her. But I love it. I love the game of pet amounts that she's playing because everything that she said, you know, they went after her for her. Laugh Bobby right there, and let you know if she if she smiled the wrong way, they're going after her. So I'm glad that she's holding it for us for another week.
Speaker 3: I am so glad you said that. And this is off topic. This is Bobby's head going back to back to the Elon Musk interview. Did you see I thought this was so weird. This was so weird.
Speaker 1: I sound like tim Wolves that Trump said to Elon Musk that Kamala got uh the Time that the front cover of the Time.
Speaker 3: And he thought she looked beautiful, like a beautiful act dress. In fact, she looked very much like I thought it. No, looked no more like a wonderful first lady Millennia who we don't want to be introduced to because we never saw her. And he said, yeah, but it certainly wasn't a picture of Camilla. So there was the he's gonna call her something else, fat, bizarre. Don't you think that's like a weird No?
Speaker 4: I think I think Kama Harris needs to come by one of my dresses that I went on stage and went to that debate. He'd never give his tongue would hang out his mouth like Homer Simpson, owner Simpson, people.
Speaker 3: Like Nanny Duck instead of Carol Channing, right, because I need how to come get one of my dresses, because that's what shakes him up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bobby. Yeah, I saw the cover of her own Time magazine. I personally thought she looked very indigenous the way they did the picture.
Speaker 3: I thought she looked Indian American Indian. It's just the way because it's the black and white and it's up because she's got great color, like she got pinky cheeks and all that. Without that, Yeah, I thought I thought that. I thought that was the To me, that was like the strangest thing I saw. He reports on ABC He's on this week a lot with George Stefanopolis that Nate Silvery always has the baseball the baseball cap on. He said he had done. And of course, he said, because we're talking polls people, anything can It can change in a blink of an eye. That she's leading nationally at forty six point eight percent of support compared to trumpet forty three point seven. But we get to keep that energy up.
Speaker 4: I love that. But I ain't worry about no damn polls. You know what, pos I want you to worry about getting to the pole. Yeah, and bringing up your voting in early, Yes, getting your vote in early, whatever, mailed in, whatever you need to do to make you feel good, but make you it's done. Get it done. It's super important, especially you about ub states, which Jesus, yeah, that's what we were talking that's what we were talking about. So yeah, I love it she is covering the battleground states because what she's trying to do is trying to not necessarily change people's minds about voting, but change people's minds about her so that they will vote for her because she remember I listened today originally and she was not for me because they say it, and I'm like, who the hell is they? So I think she's really trying to reintroduce herself to people. They've already had a strong opinion about who she was because they heard all this negative from so many other people. It's just why I keep saying I need a Democratic party to stop picking her apart and looking at her negative and speak about her positive.
Speaker 6: The Republicans are already gonna go after the negative. It's okay to uphold an uplift. She's gonna come with this policy and she comes strong with I think they're getting it together because they know when they drop it, it's got to be Chris mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It has to be. It has to be airtight. That they can't be any holes in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I think she's reintroduced using herself to the American people. Bobby not not Vice President Harris, not Attorney General Harris, not Prosecutor Harris. But the woman, the presidential the Democratic candidate. She has to reintroduce that person now because there are levels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she's she from what I can see. I love her relationship with her husband. From what we see, they seem to have a very natural I love Joe and Jill too. I think they have a very natural I loved I loved Michelle and Barack. I think they had a very night. There were teams, these were people. You could see, they were real partners. And I really like that. She seems a lot of fun. She seems to enjoy yourself, isn't afraid to laugh at herself. And I think she if she needs to show us a little bit more than that, As you said, she needs to get out and shake hands at glad hand and kiss some babies. Well maybe not with the COVID, but so she not in the mouth.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna be some six going up and going on up in that Whitehouse. I don't think it's been na thousand and twelve when Obama left.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know, I don't know now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the first year and a half Joe was put it down. But that stress got to Joe and stress, old man and the erection don't go together. Don't go together at all.
Speaker 3: Somebody on his plate. He had a pandemic that he had that he got us through, God bless him. He put all those policies into place to to shore up our economy. He has a son that's been attached just because he's he's attached to him just had a son die, you know, like just just before he's had He's had a lot on his plate.
Speaker 4: Stress and great, I'm sure that. And let's let's please remind America and everyone who listens to the podcast laugh and learn. Thank you first of all, you guys who listen. But let us please remind you that the sitting president right now, it's still Joe Biden. He is still the president right now. And a lot of the album forgetting that, and Bobby had to remind me of that today myself. He is still the president. He is in the show, still work, but he is still the president of the United States.
Speaker 3: He is right now trying to negotiate for I don't know how to say it. T I CE. I'm thinking like Tye, like nice Austin Tye. He who has been twelve years in Syria, like trapped there, even though they're not admitting it. He went over to do a piece. He's a journalist and he's been there, and he's trying to get him out before trying to get anybody that still overseas. He's trying to get them home before the end. I don't know if he's what he's going to be able to do, you know, a half months.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's that's that's that's a long time. But you know what, I'm happy that Joe Biden is trying to do. He's really trying to stop the sea, do the ceasefire. He's really pushing to do there. That is right now, to me, outside of what's happening in America, the most important thing, because y'all know, I think words stupid. First of all, I'm not going to say who's the fought over there, because I'm not getting in the middle of that war. That is the religious war that I don't want to give in the middle.
Speaker 3: It's not it's hundreds and thousands of years.
Speaker 4: It's nothing, yeah, but that he is trying to do a ceasefire so these innocent people will stop dying over there.
Speaker 3: And he's very optimistic. He said, he is very, very very optimistic in that in that interview that he was giving that a ceasefire. We're closer and closer and closer. He said, there's such a narrow margin between the two to get this done. So I'm fingers and toes. So he's got that, he's working on getting rid of junk fies. Still, he's got like a bunch of different things. He's working on that cancer. Oh what is it. I'm going to call it the moonshot, And that's not what it is. He's because he's so desperate. His son died of cancer, and he's so desperate too to have some sort of progress and research in that. So he's trying to kind of tie everything up. And sources say, you know from the same Cuomo and Morgan interview, that he's trying to do everything he can by like executive order, you know what he can actually get done. Everybody thinks that, you know, when you talk to the man on the street, that he can just stamp something and he gets that doesn't care, that's doesn't He can put it forward like a bill and then it's going to go through the process like anything else. There are some things he can do by executive order.
Speaker 4: And and we're saying to say that he is still there, y'all. He's still doing his job. He's still yeah, he's still there. He's not running for the president again, but he is still there. And can he there? And yes, and he still needs to have a respect that he earned and deserves to be president of the United States. So we we we we've team commona right now, but we still got Jill in our hip pocket. So I just want to remind people that because I think a lot of us are forgetting anybody.
Speaker 3: I think so tooll And he just they just approved a twenty billion in in weapons sales that they gave to a Netahu. So we you know, he's he's getting some stuff done. So I'm looking at we already talked about the hostage deal. There's there's in other countries. He's Egypt, there's a few other ones that he's working with. I didn't realize we had so many people that were that were being hell captive overseas. I always assumed they were in the service or whatnot. But I didn't realize that just regular schmos.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you what, if I was over to go to one of those countries, if I had to go for anything and they wanted me to do laugh and learn, I would do it from over there because there ain't nobody come to give me. Oh, they gonna say, leave that bitch lucked in a cold I gotta be cold, please.
Speaker 3: I know that that would be yeah, oh yeah, not for me, Syria, it could be really hot. You might be looking for the cold stone on the ground. Yeah, it makes you kind of We used to have this fall sense of not superiority, but I think we felt very comfortable going to any country, you know, even even RuSHA going and getting our vodka and stuff those days. Right now, I think they're kind of on a the kind of on a standstill. You know what I loved?
Speaker 4: Did you see don't get off of that. Don't get off of that hold up before you go there. I love what you just see it because now it shows we have made America looks very weak. America. Mind you, all this infighting that we're doing about racism and party, we look so weak with all of this fighting, and we look weak to the rest of the world, so our enemies are watching this. We don't hair would make America great again. We need to make America strong again. We used to be the generals in the world. We were the We were feared and honored and respected and.
Speaker 3: Not the iron fist. And we're still the iron fist. But you can see the cracks from wear and tear.
Speaker 4: You can see that the unfortunately is turning into just the hand. So we got to tighten it back up. And we how we tighten it back up is blue and getting her back and off. Okay, now, what were you about to say, Bob, I was.
Speaker 3: Gonna say, Guy. The other thing that people have to pay attention to. So you had somebody that was on coffee time, I don't know if it was today or yesterday, and they were speaking about an artistic young man. He's seventeen years old who had an incident dead at school. So he had a paraprofessional who took his switch away as Nintendo and switch, and he had autism and that is a trigger is actually in his IEP. But you know, for whatever reason, he beat the tire out of her and this kid. I don't think this this kid, he knew what he was doing, you know, I don't think he understands the consequences. His mom he was he was a foster child, the mother who had ended up adopting him, and she has been a huge champion for him. She realizes what he did was wrong, and she feels terrible for the teacher, but she doesn't believe. He's been in jail for a year. And I don't know if he could even He looks like a big kid, but I don't think he would even understand. We need more trained professionals, teachers, never mind the special ed teachers. And one of the first things that Trump was talking about with MOSC is that he wants to take apart dismantle.
Speaker 4: The Department of Education.
Speaker 3: So if you've got anybody I was raised with a special needs sibling, what are you going to do? Never mind the ones who can speak up for themselves, you know, these ones that come we really have to think about what he's telling us. He's telling us everything that he's going to do and educating our children, to me is one of the most important things in the world. We can barely get teachers in now because it's such a tough position. What are you going to do when there's no I don't even know how he's going to make it work.
Speaker 4: Tragically, Bobby, with that whole story, because I was listening to it and then I went to research it. It's so many people to point the finger of blame that you want to start, almost with the administration because our era, our demographic ooh, I go, I mean the truth, we had teacher's assistants in our classrooms, and we only had seventeen to twenty kids, you know, in my youth. And now they have forty forty five kids in a class, no teacher's assistants. But even with these special needs kids or or whatever class they had them in autistic, they need an assistance. Because the story said that it was a substitute teacher. Now, when I was a kid, I always harassed a substitute teacher, and I was not in special here before y'all asked, But yeah, right, I never. But so like you said, the mother knew that that was his his blanket. Let's go to the Peanuts. What was his name, Linus who always had the blanket. Yeah, so that was his security blanket. But the substitute teacher didn't know that. You know that she didn't know. The teacher didn't know that. But they would have had an assistant in that class that was there the whole time. The assistant would have known that. That's why I'm saying there's not enough money and funding in the education department that they should be having these assistants because it's too many people to point the finger blame it. But I don't know about they should put him in a facility. He beat the shit out that woman. Let's be very clear. He did. He beat that woman bad Bobby.
Speaker 3: He did. He had he had anger. There are triggers, and that is one of the triggers. He didn't belong in that class. He actually the mom had been advocating to get him into a special program. She would like him to have. They have group homes that teach them living skills and whatnot. In jail, he actually has somebody. He has another para professional I think from the same school that is helping him get his ged so which is sort of sweet. But he doesn't belong there because he had behavioral issues. You know, not all the time, only if you hit one of these two or three triggers, so she didn't feel that was the right place for him to begin with. But that's all the school system gave her. It's gonna be really hard to see your kid because to us there are always our babies, you know, being locked up and she can't get them out. And the judge said he knew right from wrong. This is the ignorance of people with people with people with special needs. The teacher is from the article I read. It was a local article, you know, to the town that it had happened in, and she was she's bitter. She wants him to throw the book at him. I'm like, he doesn't know a book. He's not going to understand the punishment. The punishment has to fit the crime. He should be somewhere maybe a locked facility, you know, where there are people that can teach and continue to teach him, because he's not a threat unless you do one of the things that he has, So he shouldn't be left by himself.
Speaker 4: Well you know what bout it? That's going We watch that on fold. It's so many ways to feel about that, because my mother was an assistant teacher in a classroom, and had he been my mother like that yeah, it's so many different ways to look at that, and we didn't. If I didn't see the video, I would completely feel sympathy on his part. But I saw the video, and I cannot know he beat out of this woman. I mean he beat this woman.
Speaker 3: Oh two of them, yeah, there was two. Then somebody else came to help, and I guess he started kicking her. I'm agreeing with all that, but so he belonged not in a classroom with other special needs kids. He belonged in a specific artistic program because they don't. As the mom said, he's like a four or five year old, so that is. But unfortunately he's a big strap in seventeen year old young man. He's got the strength, but that is his form of a temperature. Yeah, yeah, that's his I mean, so he I'm not saying what he did with her.
Speaker 4: Had it been the regular teacher there, she would have known not to pull the history. Yeah click whitch. But the substitute teacher didn't, so I get it from her sin point. And I'm telling you, Bobby, had I never seen the video, I'll be like telling he was autistic. I had to give him a pad. But if you see the video you're like, oh my god, And it looked like it was never going to stop.
Speaker 3: Because he wouldn't until he ran out of steat. Like he doesn't his wiring isn't correctly. He doesn't take in information and he can't put it back out. He can't communicate to say no, my. That's how think of your kids when they were two, three, four or five, you know, like they would jump on the ground and holler and hoot and all that nonsense. I feel badly. Maybe it's because of Terry.
Speaker 4: I felt, hold on, hold on, I got black kids in a black house. If they holler on me, somebody getting choked out. Let's just start right there.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a temp of tantrum kid either, but I've seen them. I was just lucky, like you know, like you just had a strong personality. Guy.
Speaker 4: It was just you think you could throw a temp of Chanta wait till you see man, see it?
Speaker 3: I know. And we were never the My mother never waited. I remember we'd go to church or whatever. My mother would make a fist and she would hold it down by her side and she'd show you that fit, and you knew you better behave.
Speaker 4: So you see how Irish people make the fist. When Kamala Harris shut those those protesters down last week and gave them the faith. See, every culture has their thing, it's true.
Speaker 3: And she and she's got the two right, She's got the mom and the dad. So she got the Jamaican and the Indian. She was she was do not.
Speaker 4: I do not talk about them. I say get them, get them.
Speaker 3: Well, it is rude. You must feel that when you're on stage and somebody starts to heckle or whatever, it's rude. There are other people like the DNC. All these people are going to go into this building because they want to hear the information that's being relayed. They don't listen to some jackass beside them, you know, disrupting them. So I don't blame her. I thought you was. I thought she was pretty good.
Speaker 4: Well, you made a very valid point. But unfortunately I never get hecklers. I don't know why people won't heckle me. They're not intimidated by me, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Know, you know it's a guartine in this tongue. Don't you off with our head? Baby? Listen, Thank you guys so much for joining us. Listen, we are down to the crunch less than two weeks away. I will be at Comedy in Harlem in Harlem, New York on Monday night, the twenty six and then the very next night, the twenty seventh, I will be at Saint Mark's Comedy Club by the Village. Also, next week is a very exciting week, laces and gentlemen. We will be doing laugh on Wednesday. But I'm going to be going live. So follow me at Monroe Flame on Instagram and make sure you follow me on TikTok Flame Monroe one through five because I'm going to be recording. We're going live and hob nobbing with the monkey MUCKs and the politicians. I learned the the word and the politicians, and I'm telling you right now, I think it's going to be really great. I'm gonna push laugh and learn to everybody I can, because what we want you to do is push laugh and learn to everybody you know, because make it. Let's keep us on the map. Thank you to Black Effect for putting us out and letting us some people know that these are the three podcasts and listen to hours to Mika Maoris and so it's Teslin figure Roads who also has been on Fox a lot lately, so good job, Tessan. Politics is exciting, for better or for worse. And the closer we get I think we are eighty two or eighty three days away. The closer we get, the more exciting it's going to get. And it's only going to be exciting if you are involved. If you think it's too much for you to listen to or talk to, come listen to us. Me and Bobby try to give it to you as regular and normal as possible because we look like and are what America represents. We are what America represents. So come listen to us. Hopefully we'll make you laugh, Hopefully we'll teach you something. Hopefully you will teach us something. Because this is a transparent show. We don't know everything hell, but we want to know Bobby Nose even sorow on out. Okay, Look, thank you guys for joining us. Follow me on all social media platforms. I'm Monroe Flame on Instagram, Flame my Road tick one two fact on TikTok, and you know you coffee time we do in the morning on YouTube. I appreciate you. That's Flame my Road Life Share subscriber and where can we find you.
Speaker 3: Bobby Clifford, I am at Clifford Bobby on Instagram and Bobby Clifford on Facebook, and I am on TikTok, but I don't use it. But I'm in there somewhere if you need me.
Speaker 4: But if they have questions ideas, where can they find it? Where can they reach you?
Speaker 3: Alf and Learn at Lost and Learn podcast on Instagram. And we are getting people. They're subjects, they're making suggestion. They're subjects that have so far already been on our map. But keep them coming.
Speaker 4: Yes, we appreciate it. We thank you. I'm telling you the show is not successful without you. We want to thank you our producing mister Aaron Howard, and I will see you guys next week at the DNC. I'm gonna look so so democratic, A gonna shake you up. I'm gonna look I'm gonna be a combination of Maxine Waters and John Lewis. I'm just letting you know right now, I'm coming through hardish. I will see We thank you guys for doing it us here a laugh alone. We appreciate you. Have a great week. Vote blue peace. Oh wait a minute, we can't go. We haven't done it. God bad flame brother.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, God, I was doing it when you were talking about it in my mind, so I think I thought we already did it, but we didn't. So hit me.
Speaker 4: So before we closed out our show, which we do with which we have done each and every show here a laugh alone. We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind and vote, because why, Bobby, Because.
Speaker 3: A mind and a vote are a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 4: Say it, say it, a mind and a vote. We're gonna ride that one all the way out until after the election, Bobby. That's how we're gonna say it from now on. Thank you guys so much for doing us. We appreciate you. Stay safe, be cool, vote blue, love me, love Bobby, love yourself. Peace. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, our Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys. This is flaming Row, don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn.