Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty arm Strong and Jetty and He Armstrong and Yetty bases loaded, two down, bottom of the third. Here's the pitch.
Speaker 1: Swinging the ball, thrilled left field, Bernandez.
Speaker 3: Back, donad Slab Anthony Pope over the left field wall.
Speaker 2: Dan Yankee Stadium explodes. It's five to New York.
Speaker 1: So Yankees win easily last night. It's three to one Dodgers. They're almost certainly going to win the World Series at some point. It is two, three to two, so another game in New York today. But did you see the play where there was a ball going into the stands and Mookie Bets for the Dodgers went up to catch it and the fans one fan grabbing his glove and trying to pull it out, while the other fan beat on his arm to try to get him to let go of it.
Speaker 2: What fow wow?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you as a grown man who has really good seats for a World Series game that would make you do that?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: You you've lost your mind, haven't you? Didn't you at least temporarily lose your mind? What you do think that was gonna work? Did you think I know?
Speaker 2: We'll do.
Speaker 1: I'll beat on his arm. Hopefully it's painful enough that he'll release the ball. My friend will take it and it won't out as a catch and nobody will have seen it and it will help.
Speaker 2: My team and I will be allowed to remain here and enjoy the rest of the game. Yes, right, is that your plan? Well?
Speaker 4: They are either uber stupid or uber drunk or uber New York. I mean, wow, you're you're belligerent. Hey, get out of my way, a hole, I'm walking here right. The other thing unbelievable from the World Series, which I enjoyed because throwing out a first pitch, which I've done before in my life is uh is a nerve wracking.
Speaker 2: I find Paul O'Neill is he he might even be me in the Hall of Fame as a New York anchor, New York Yankee.
Speaker 1: Many World Series outfielder EI throughout the first pitch, sailed it over the catcher's head. Good thing there's a net up, or it would have been way up into the stand.
Speaker 2: Hit some kid in the net.
Speaker 3: Ok.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even close. The crowds. I just rear back and through it. It just fly. Wow.
Speaker 1: I've never seen an amateur throw it that bad. And he's a professional athlete.
Speaker 4: You gotta take his bust out of the Hall of Fame at least for like.
Speaker 2: A month is a penalty. And he started laughing so hard? Oh did he? Oh my god? How would you not? That is funny?
Speaker 4: Speaking of sport, an update on the women trying to stand up for women's sports world. A couple of things. First of all, current poll, who is this gallup Rasmussen? Do you support men competing with women and women's sports? Sixty five to twenty five No, and you twenty five percent are so delusional anyway, it's sixty five twenty five.
Speaker 2: And I still don't think that close.
Speaker 1: I think that the people that are for it, at least half of them, think they're supposed to say that, But if they realize most people don't agree with that, they'd be okay, yeah, neither.
Speaker 2: Do I neither do I Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Everybody at work and at my university tells me I got to believe the other things. So I just said it, but oh really, yeah, it's a huge disparity. A mere twenty nine percent support allowing men who pretend to be women to use women's bathrooms and locker rooms. They didn't phrase it like that exactly, but that's what's happening. And about twenty eight percent support using taxpayer money to find to fund sex change medical treatments. Sixty four are against it over well majorities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't say.
Speaker 1: One of my son's schools, and I haven't asked anybody, but I assume it's because of the whole trans thing. The new men's room boys room for the high school has not just individual stalls for every urinal, but like a room, it's cemented to the top with a full door, like not you know, just partial door where you could see your feet or your head, full door you can close and lock, so you're in a closet, locked closet, every single urinal right lined up in this big locker room.
Speaker 2: And that's got to be because of the trans issue.
Speaker 1: I've never seen anything like that anywhere in my life, and there can't I can't come up any other reason why you would do it, and what's that cost?
Speaker 2: And it reminds me of the Louis c.
Speaker 1: K comedy bit where he talks about this bit is actually about this really heavy woman who needed medical help, and she was so heavy they couldn't wear at the doctor's office to try to figure out how much anesthesia to give her, so they had to take her to the zoo to wear. They needed some sort of special animal scale to figure out what she waghed so they could give her the right amount of drugs. And he said, everybody in America's obese, and we don't have scales at the hospital for fat people. Two people are trans and we change every bathroom in the country.
Speaker 2: Wow, which is an interesting angle. She was close to, right. Yeah, So I came across this.
Speaker 4: Article about Telsey Gabbard and how she's coming out hardcore now a campaigning for women's rights and women's sports and women's spaces and that sort of thing. And it's pretty good and it creates it quotes Riley Gaines, of course, who's been just a hero on this stuff. But it's quite late in the article they that they get into the press conference that the University of Nevada women's volleyball players held confirming their decision to forfeit their game against San Jose State, whose team includes a dude sea Lily, the Nevada team captain, came to the Philadelphia rally that included Riley Gaines and Telsea Gabbert, and this part pissed me off.
Speaker 2: She said the.
Speaker 4: Players were nervous about losing their scholarships and roster spots, especially since university officials tried to convince them to change their minds in what she described as emotional warfare. Quote the countless meetings that my teammates and I were dragged into telling us that we were not educated enough, that we didn't know what the science is behind it, that this person was actually a disadvantage toward us women because they were under all these drugs or taking all these drugs.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 4: I'm here today to tell those women who are forced to play against these biological males that you have a voice, so use it and be courageous, be brave, and don't fear anything. So they browbeat these women into saying, you don't have the knowledge, you don't have the expertise, you don't have the intellect to understand that you're wrong. You need to play against this dude.
Speaker 1: The most overused term of the last half decade is gas lighting. But that is the definition of gas lighting. Yeah, make it because as a college kid. As an adult, I'm fine, I know your nuts and I'm right.
Speaker 2: But as a.
Speaker 1: College kid, you would make you crazy having all these smart adults tell you no, no, no, You just don't understand.
Speaker 2: This is why you hold the future.
Speaker 4: Your future is an athlete in their hands too, which makes it even more insidious.
Speaker 2: That's why I hate it so much.
Speaker 4: By the way, and i know we're way down this road, but folks, think about the words you're using.
Speaker 2: The terms you're using.
Speaker 4: Don't use the term biological male that implies that there are other sorts of males.
Speaker 2: There aren't. There are males and females.
Speaker 4: If you want to present as a woman or do whatever you want, I wish you along in a happy life. But you have males and you have females. And San Jose State has a dude on their team. The California Globe with some really good coverage of this topic, and they actually went into some of the verbiage of the lawsuit that those dozens of female athletes are filing against the nc double A and the and the Biden and I'm sorry, the Biden administration attempting to twist title nine into also protecting men who pretend to be women.
Speaker 2: You know what, we don't have time to get into it. I will just tell you this.
Speaker 4: It is very well constructed, is very well reasoned, and it is almost certainly going to win before the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: And if you want to be on the right side of history, either culturally or legally, get one of our hot dogs are dogs t shirts at Armstrong in getty dot com.
Speaker 4: Trans women are women, Yeah, hot dogs are dogs. It is a somewhat whimsical response. One of the points that the suit makes is that the plane ordinary, unmistakable wording of Title nine talks about women and men.
Speaker 2: Stop using gendered language.
Speaker 4: It's difficult to avoid in this topic. Uh, but the idea that you could somehow massage those terms into meaning dudes who wear dresses or took some hormones is just absolutely idiotic.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about chest feeders and penisavers?
Speaker 2: Penis guardians?
Speaker 4: Penis Guardians said the great Riley Gaines, and I think she's one hundred percent correct. When you can't acknowledge what a woman is, there's a huge problem. This is deeper than just sports. This is a systematic erasure of what a woman is.
Speaker 2: Yes, Katie, you're a woman, chess, Peter, where are you? What is a woman? I don't know?
Speaker 5: Oh boy, don't forget bonus hole.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. Oh yeah, what is it with you? Step it?
Speaker 1: That is because that's the funniest thing they ever gave best. That is the funniest thing they ever came up with.
Speaker 4: The activists, the progressive activist didn't want people to use the term vagina because it is so closely associated with women that would be biological females.
Speaker 6: Geologically use gendered language to advance everyone.
Speaker 4: So for a cup of green tea, they suggested that women use the term I'm sorry, women with women's and women yes, people identifying as girls. I don't know what I'm supposed to say anymore. Uh that they were supposed to use the term bonus.
Speaker 5: Hole, right instead of yeah, they turned us into the last shot at the miniature golf course.
Speaker 2: Is what they did. That is the Katie Green line of the day. Michael, there it is absolutely we am an.
Speaker 1: Yes, you get a little spider plastic ring for getting it in the bonus hole the very end of the round.
Speaker 4: Where your ball disappears, right, Yeah, that's how they get them all back.
Speaker 2: I get it now, exactly, so you don't keep playing free of charge, right exactly? Who at the ends?
Speaker 4: Well, that lawlessness that would ensue. Yeah, I still say, and I believe to my bones that we will look upon this period of insanity with guffaws of laughter until we're reminded of the cruel experiments on confused adolescents, and then we will hang our heads in shame, at least those of you who didn't fight against this stuff.
Speaker 1: Enough said, I did see the ad. Finally, the ad actually run on television. It was during the World Series, which is one of the best political ads of all time, because you got Kamala Harris saying, I think transgender humans should have their care, gender reaffirming care paid for by the taxpayer, and.
Speaker 4: Every transgender inmate will have the benefit of this procedure, she said.
Speaker 2: And then Charlemagne the God saying that's nuts.
Speaker 1: Basically, yeah, oh my god, that is incredible. That is incredible, and then the tagline, which is She's for they them, Donald Trump is for you. That's one of the best political ads of all time, which they walked into with having such a stupid, stupid hardly anybody on earth would agree with that policy.
Speaker 4: Oh, speaking of men and women, we ought to run that ad where terrified, battered Trump wives are encouraged to vote for kamalast secretly. I want to hear that then mislead their brutal monster husbands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an interesting angle. I want to hear that. Among other things. Coming up.
Speaker 6: At a rally in Philadelphia, Barack Obama criticized male Trump voters for not knowing what real strength is. To show them by having Michelle rip a phone book.
Speaker 2: In Wow, is that part of the hall? I won't go there.
Speaker 1: It's a decent chance you haven't even heard about this story. And orthodox jew was shot walking a synagogue wearing Jewish clothing in Chicago over the weekend by a twenty two year old Muslim dude named city Mohammad Abdali, who they held on to his name until yesterday finally came out not by accident. I'm sure it's kind of re getting attention on the right and that one. This story's getting no attention whatsoever. You get a Muslim guy shot a Jewish guy allegedly yelling a la akbar.
Speaker 2: When he was shooting at police. When the police finally showed up.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, a white guy gave the side eye to a black guy somewhere in America. And Pierre spent the last two hours on it.
Speaker 1: And the r the mayor of Chicago we all know, Brandon Johnson, came out and made a statement, made no mention of the religions involved or anything like that, just said it a tragedy and you know, thanks to the first responders and blah blah blah as opposed to do you remember when that poor kid was killed by the nut job, the Palestinian kill was killed by the nut job. Remember that that happened in the Chicago area. And he did a long speech about anti Islamic hates and how this can't stand at hate crimes and he will be charged with the hate crimes, all this sort of stuff. No mention of the religions in this one. And Kamala Harris made such a giant deal out of Jesse Smolette back in the day when he was attacked, and like from the beginning, a lot of people were given there what a bunch of Trump lovers saying this is Trump country attacked.
Speaker 2: Du cant it sounds a.
Speaker 1: Little fishy anyway, Kamala here's what huge on that has had nothing to say about a Jewish guy being attacked by a Muslim guy, Yelena Alttmar murdered.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really hate these people speaking of hate speech and that sort of thing. I will not commit a hate crime, but I really hate progressive America for their dishonesty. Those who are misguided and want to talk about it. I'll exchange views with an open heart and see if I can bring you over. I'm you know, I'm I'm absolutely for the art of persuasion. But to be so blatantly dishonest and so ugly in your prejudices while lecturing all of America, hectoring America that they don't live up to your standards, I just.
Speaker 2: I despise these people.
Speaker 1: Here's something I wish I would have seen last night. I'm sure I could find it online. It sounds pretty funny. So basketball player Dwayne Wade of the Miami Heat has a statue up now outside the arena because he's such a legend of their team, and it's getting a fair amount of criticism. And I guess Charles Barkley and Chris Webber and others were and Shaq were uncontrollably laughing.
Speaker 2: What's night about how awful the statue is? Oh, it's just kind of funny.
Speaker 1: This history of people getting statues that don't look like them is nobody got the guts to say to the artist, the sculptor, Hey, no, can't we do the head the face it doesn't look like who it's supposed to be honoring, which seems like.
Speaker 2: The arts are good, they're nice.
Speaker 4: Look at the elbows they're bent and all. But the face it's it's not his, is the thing?
Speaker 1: I love the idea of that of mocking a guy whose statue doesn't look like him.
Speaker 4: All right, so we'll get to the you're terrified of your man, go ahead and vote for commla commercial in a bit, among other things.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting angle to go with, but not surprising. I guess we do four hours. If you miss an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on the Man Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: This is called normalization.
Speaker 7: Yes, this is the descent into fascism if we so choose.
Speaker 2: They think, Okay, we've already seen that movie. I can live with it for four more years. But it's not the same movie.
Speaker 6: It's the sequel to scream where it's just that much bloodier.
Speaker 2: And you know there are people, I mean, you're a journalist. You and I might be sharing a cell and you know, six months from now.
Speaker 7: The stakes literally are life and death for every woman in America. Wants to start internment camps. And that's what we are busy talking to every voter. He's telling you what he's going to do that he has talked in tournament camps. You know what, Jake, you may have to visit me in one. I get worried enough what he talks about, what he's going to do to his political.
Speaker 1: And who was that at the end talking about internament camps? Is that somebody I would know? I recognize some of the other voices.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Was she talking to Jake Tapper on CNN? Clearly? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So, uh, the descent into fascism, I mean, I suppose I could be wrong, but I have zero concern of this.
Speaker 2: Zero of all the things I'm worried about.
Speaker 1: Culturally and politically in this country, like really worried about in my kid's futures and everything like that, I have zero concern that we're descending into fashions them if Donald Trump gets.
Speaker 2: Elected internment camps. Yes, Katie, Katie the internment campwoman was a Debbie Dingle, oh congresswoman from Detroit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see, don't let your dingle dangle or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this would pass constitutional muster, but there's part of me that would like some sort of panel, uh, some sort of board star chamber, if you will, who would call all those people to account for the wild ass things they said at some future date and then then make them account for it or indoor a beating or I don't know something. I haven't warned out the details, but and I realized this is just humankind and the way we behave. But if you're gonna say stuff like that just before an election, somebody ought to call you out for it.
Speaker 2: Someday you would think so.
Speaker 1: Apparently, so I mentioned Nate Silver, the polster saying everybody's IQ drops twenty five points in the last week of an election, or they think everybody's IQ drops, and so they appeal to your dumber side. Well, because I can think of several examples in recent history. I remember when Rama Manual and this goes back a couple of cycles. Super smart guy super smart.
Speaker 2: Guy, rama manual.
Speaker 1: He's Biden chief of staff, Mayor of Chicago, big time Democrat and everything like that. I remember him in the closing week of an argument saying, if the Republicans win, you're going to be cod people are going to be getting a bored with coat hangers and back alleys again. And I thought, wow, really, really racial be ended. So this was this was the pre overturning of Roe versus Weight. And it's like, really, I can't believe you just said that. I know you don't believe that, but you think that's gonna work. And then what was the other example of gonna I was gonna use? It just flit it out of my head because I'm old. Uh oh. The historian Michael Beslosh before the twenty twenty election when Biden beat Trump that if Trump wins, I don't think we're ever gonna have another election.
Speaker 2: Really, you're a smart guy.
Speaker 1: You actually believe we'll never have another election if Trump wins.
Speaker 2: Do you actually believe that? And it's just so.
Speaker 1: I can't believe what. I can't figure out what people actually believe in what they're just saying.
Speaker 2: Well, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: And then Mika Brazinski there, she might actually believe it because she's not that smart that uh, this is what a descent into fascism looks like, is it?
Speaker 4: I don't really think it looks like this at all, sweetheart. You know, I was thinking as I was contemplating the various things that we could talk about audio we could play. You could respond to virtually all of it with their lying or their nuts.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't make for much of a talk show.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's definitely better to craft counter arguments and sell them. But virtually everything that has been said in the last week they're lying, they don't mean that well.
Speaker 1: For instance, of things I'm actually concerned about that actually worry me is this push into green energy that nobody wants and is unworkable. That makes it so hard to compete against China, for instance, our biggest competitor. And this story in the Wall Street Journal today about how Volkswagen has hit the net zero wall. Volkswagen is a really really big deal in Germany, which is the number one economy in Europe, and they are closing three of their plants and laying off tens of thousands of workers. They have not closed a plant in Germany in their eighty seven year history, they're going to close three and lay off tens of thousands of people because the whole electric thing just isn't panning out for all kinds of different reasons. Drivers don't want them for a variety of reasons. Some people just don't like the idea. Electricity is crazy expensive because Germany, like California, went so far down the renewable energy path instead of having coal or nuclear that can actually make electricity for you, so electricity be cheap enough that an electric car is at least doable.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: Their electricity is way too expensive because they went with wind and solar and with electricity the expensive. People don't want electric cars, and they're hell bent in Europe on forcing people into electric cars, even though there's no appetite for it. It doesn't work. Where's the electricity going to come from? Blah blah blah blah blah. And see that's the sort of stuff that worries me, were that the Harrison administration will take us further down that road of forcing the manufacturers to make cars nobody wants to buy, and just that whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's nuts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's sad and It was the browbeating and blackmailing of VW into producing more electric cars than anybody wanted that led us to this. It wasn't a decision they spontaneously made. It was heavy handed government policy which is just absolutely rotten, and part of its ideologically.
Speaker 2: These people actually believe their stuff.
Speaker 4: Which is shocking to me because I'm staunchly in favor of left pollution and cleaner water.
Speaker 2: But it is far from certain that.
Speaker 4: Electric cars have a net environmental benefit given all of the mining and the batteries and all the stuff We've talked about many, many times. But either people are delusional or they are bent on handing out money to the cronies and benefiting from that money like an al gore thing, where they know electric vehicle aren't a solution, but they can harness millions and millions billions of tax payer dollars with the consent of a lot of taxpayers and then hand them out to their crony.
Speaker 1: I'd almost prefer if it were that, but I think they're ideological nuts that have taken on the whole climate thing like a religion.
Speaker 2: It just it frightens the hell out of me. Anyway.
Speaker 1: The final paragraphs from this Wall Street Journal article about Volkswagen. This is all happening because politicians are forcing companies to sell cars that consumers don't want. They went through Ford and the other companies that are dealing with the same sort of stuff. Europe's auto industry travails are painful evidence that net zero climate policy is the worst act of economic masochism in the West since the thirties. At least, the news comes in time for Americans to contemplate whether they want to continue making the same mistakes or europe as before we get in as dire as straits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, So speaking of dire straits, promise this to you. It is a an advertisement entitled right Choice Honey, in which I will set some of the visuals. Two couples come into a polling place, both of them conspicuously wearing red, white, and blue and patriotic Spangley looking hats that are kind of a parody of the make America Great hats, And the two women go into booths close to each other, and I'll explain the rest is it unfolds Michael, You're current.
Speaker 5: Honey in the one place in America where women still have a right to choose.
Speaker 2: You canep women go any way you want.
Speaker 5: And no one will ever know.
Speaker 2: Did you make your right choice? Shared in honey, Remember what happens in the booth stays.
Speaker 5: In the booth.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 4: So both of these women get into the booth and they both look at each other over the little divider and both have fear in their eyes and shame because they're being browbeaten by their abusive husbands into voting for Trump. But when their eyes meet, they find strength together and they both mark Harris Waltz. And then when they walk out of the booth and their brutal Trump loving cave man husband sage to make the right choice, honey, they say, oh, yeah, honey, I did, and they look at each other.
Speaker 2: We outsmart at those Neanderthal barrons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nice portrayal of both marriages and men from the left, because men, of course are just cavemn ignoramus, toxic, all the things that, and women are always south smartness because we're so dumb and women are so smart.
Speaker 4: Women are so terrified they wouldn't say, you know what, with all due respect, I'm voting for Harris.
Speaker 2: We see it differently.
Speaker 4: No, they're too terrified to breathe a word nice ad come for the never ending judge and stay for the condescension. Ugh.
Speaker 1: That became a theme starting Friday Night with Michelle Obama. You don't have to vote the way your husband wants you to vote. He'll never know. What are you talking about? How tiny a sliver of the electorate.
Speaker 2: Would that be?
Speaker 4: The never ending brow beating that you must adopt our policies no matter how outlandish, and suddenly they appear. If a man says they're a woman, that is a woman, for instance, and if you don't go along with it, you're a bad person and should probably be forced out of your job or deeplatformed.
Speaker 2: Please proceed to hell, friends, go to hell.
Speaker 1: The actress Terry Gard died yesterday. She's had MS for twenty years. I didn't realize. I guess she made a big announcement about it, but I'd forgotten about it because I don't fall celebrities that much.
Speaker 2: But I was talking about it. Yeah, I was sure a Terry garfan.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and a bunch of different movies that I liked and shows her Phoebe's mom. She was like, you couldn't have cast a better person, possibly on Earth. That would have seemed more like Phoebe's mom and friends than Terry gard. So that's where more younger people probably know are from. If you're older, you know are from Young Frankenstein and all kinds of different things. But Man, back in the eighties, when Letterman was at his best, when he was like the cult hip thing to watch in NBC, he would have Terry Garr on like once a month, and their whole thing was just fantastic. There are lots and lots of YouTube videos of all the Letterman Terry Garr appearances if you ever want to be amused. She had a special quality. She was incredibly attractive. I read this yesterday, but it's true. Incredibly attractive without being hot, and just some sort of special way that some people have.
Speaker 4: She was the cutest girl you've ever seen, but had not an ounce of the fem fetal.
Speaker 1: Right, even though it was kind of the role she played in Young Frankenstein. But I watched a bunch of I watched a bunch of clips yesterday. They're so freaking funny. I gotta watch that movie with my kids.
Speaker 2: She was the sweet, sunny, naive, pretty girl.
Speaker 1: Her voff all the time is so funny Frankenstein.
Speaker 2: If he's that giant, he would have to every part of him to be giant.
Speaker 1: His his his head, his clothes, his arms, his genitalia. Oh god, and she says woof because she has a German accent. You see, Yes, we will finish strong next.
Speaker 2: Or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating down there is his supporters.
Speaker 1: Could you hear the apostrophe? The only garbage I see floating out there are there some porters garbage, the supporter's garbage. Not the supporters are garbage, you see is the difference. It's apostrophe in there. According to the official transcript from the White House, which.
Speaker 2: Man have really keen hearing to hear an apostrophe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, which may be true. I mean he's a really old man with.
Speaker 2: Dementia.
Speaker 4: So the biganist statement was the Puerto Rico I know in my home state of Delaware. Did you mean Puerto Ricans?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, this is the only garbage. Yeah, he's a senile old man.
Speaker 1: So I think because of the whole Puerto Rico trash story, getting so much attention that Biden or the Trump people put out this Cuban thing. So you got different browned Island people dancing who are happy to vote for Trump. Here you go, vote trum.
Speaker 3: Trumping out Trump the people.
Speaker 2: Well, no fear, no more, no more, let's go. If you want to keep I'm merry.
Speaker 3: Trump.
Speaker 1: I hadn't gone that far in the lyrics chorus again, if if you want to keep America great, there you go.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, big Bulwa's roughing.
Speaker 2: Scatic Michael, Oh boy, there you go.
Speaker 1: These are the closing arguments. Your trash, no, your trash. Oh yeah, Well here's a song.
Speaker 4: It catch you in your side, you know, let's run ten and eleven back to back again, just for fun.
Speaker 2: Nobody's in charge. Joe Biden is asleep.
Speaker 8: Kamala? Is it a dance party with beyonce.
Speaker 2: Kamala? Is it a dance party.
Speaker 8: With Beyonce beyoncey, Beyoncey, Beyoncey. Dance party with Beyoncey, dance party with Beyoncey, dance party with Beyoncey, dance party with Beyoncey Beyoncey.
Speaker 4: Wedch side has the joy, or at least sense a humor.
Speaker 8: Beyoncey, Beyoncey, I'm not actually a fascist.
Speaker 1: How many times a day do I hear the word fascist or fascism?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Lately one could be sound like it?
Speaker 4: Firstly, nobody utters that could even come close to defining it?
Speaker 2: Is that time, Michael, I thought you said we had two minutes. We've clearly killed like we had about twenty seconds, and I hit the music. Go ahead and hit it.
Speaker 1: Now. We'll drag out our final thoughts.
Speaker 2: We'll talk really, really slow. That's what we'll do. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 4: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the cue to wrap up the misery.
Speaker 2: Michaelangelo a final thought for us, Yeah, I should have waited till the primaries were all done.
Speaker 5: Nobody's gonna recognize I'm dressed up like Doug Bergham.
Speaker 2: I bought the costume too early this year.
Speaker 4: That's very really funny, man is very funny. Katie Green as a final thought for us.
Speaker 5: Katie thinking about those Yankee fans that yanked the ball out of Mookie Bets love other than beer?
Speaker 2: What was going through their heads? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're grown obviously successful men to have seats like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I just I hope they were hit with bats or something like.
Speaker 2: Just that is so ugly. There needs to be a sanction. It's Jackson the final thought for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a fifty percent chance of rain where I live for Halloween tomorrow night. My son's got this cool cowhead costume, and uh, you can't go out in the rain in a cowhead costume. It's like reminds me the Jerry Seinfeld joke about cow's knocking.
Speaker 2: On the farmer's door when it's raining. Can you let us in? We're wearing leather. I love it. My final thought. I told the story.
Speaker 4: It was several years ago that I was attending a Tampa Bay Rays game and missed a foul ball.
Speaker 2: I muffed it. It hit off my hand and I dropped.
Speaker 4: It, and I was mucked from the field by the umpires, one in particular, who kept pantomiming missing a ball. Then when somebody caught one later, he pointed at him and pointed to me sadly, really, that umpire Doug Eddings had the home play at the World Series last night. Doug, I will never forgive you for that.
Speaker 8: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Thank you for dropping the ball.
Speaker 4: Yes he did for several innings.
Speaker 2: Fasting is a great story.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Geeddy rapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 4: We've gotten slightly drunk together the night before. So many people thanks so a little time. Go to Armstrong Geedddy dot com Great Hotlings. Pick up an Armstrong and Getty hot Dogs are Dog's T shirt and wear it to the San Jose State Women's volleyball game of your choice.
Speaker 1: That was a verbal italics. So that's pretty good. That's not easy to do. We will see you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and get to It is.
Speaker 4: The most puzzling, wonderful, rewarding thing I think we've seen in many, many years.
Speaker 2: And I think it's important to use.
Speaker 4: Your voice, even the particular field in particular. So let's go people identifying as girls. I don't know what I'm supposed to say anymore that they were supposed to use the term bonus hole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they turned to send to the last shot at the miniature golf course is what they did.
Speaker 2: They sell very much. Armstrong and Getty