Speaker 1: Second date updated. I know women always think if they put any time and energy into writing something on their dating profiles, it won't matter because guys only judge based on their looks. Isn't that how you think?
Speaker 2: I mean, I've never had a dating profile, so I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Boy, I can tell you that's kind of sad.
Speaker 1: That is definitely true ninety percent of the dudes out there, but there's a few good ones who remain scattered amongst the crowd, and they actually read what you write. Yeah, and one of those guys is with us today and he's getting ghosted for it. His name is Jack, So because he read Jack, I am so sorry that you're one of the good ones. Look, what's happening to you?
Speaker 4: No, it's okay. I just figured I'm not really the kind of guy that would reach out to our radio station normally, but I figured, what the heck, I might as well give it a shot.
Speaker 3: But people that reach out radio stations are bad people.
Speaker 1: Well, it is a low point in your life to us.
Speaker 4: No asking strangers for advice, let's put it that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, strangers, I get it.
Speaker 3: But look, we're starting off on a good foot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before we get into it. What's the name of the woman that you went out with, Madison?
Speaker 2: Okay? And what did you like about Madison's profile?
Speaker 1: Not to make this painful for you to bring it back up again, but tell us about it.
Speaker 4: Well, her pictures right away gave you an energy. I could see in her pictures.
Speaker 2: That okay, smile, yeah.
Speaker 4: Like a whole package. Like she came off as classy, independent over the pictures I was looking at.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay.
Speaker 4: But she had a lot of friends in her pictures with her, which meant she's probably very social.
Speaker 1: Some people don't like that, oh, don't like.
Speaker 4: I liked it because she's got friends, so so it made her seem more normal.
Speaker 2: If other people like her, then there's got to be something good about her.
Speaker 1: And those are the pictures. What about Was there anything like written on her bio that stood out to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she said in her bio And she didn't mind huffing it up if the guy does the dishes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that should always be the trade, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: For sure, I don't mind either. But that seemed fair minded, so like was another plus. Okay, So I reached out through the app and we started talking and we connected right away.
Speaker 2: Did you invite yourself over to her house to eat something that she makes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, not off the bat.
Speaker 1: What'd you do?
Speaker 4: We went out to a whiskey barine. I was really pleasantly surprised because I'm the big whiskey guy and she was into it. And I don't find that that common with women to be into whiskey. So but she was, you like a.
Speaker 3: Lady with the little hair on her chest. You know, does you put a little hair on your chest?
Speaker 1: Explains about Okay, well that's good. That gives you something else to bond over while you guys are out together.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and I realized that since we were aligned, like you said, it's it was nice to communicate with a grown up, right. There was no games grown up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, something you graduate too.
Speaker 1: Was there any moments from the date that like really stood out as something that was like a big highlight or maybe a weird part of the night a low light?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I got this is the only thing I can focus in on. She said something very weird. I want to see your hands. I got in nowhere. I want to see my hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, top oh, like hold your hands stop resisting, not like that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, but it might as well have been, because it took me so by surprise, and I was sitting We were in a booth and I had my hand under the table. Okay, So I when I realized she was serious, I kind of tucked my hands back into my sleeves and I just let three fingers stick out in the sleeves.
Speaker 3: Were you trying to be funny?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course funny. Oh why did she want to see your hands? Though? What was that?
Speaker 4: Well, she told me one of the things she wants is a guy with big hands.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, okay.
Speaker 4: But I'm six foot two hundred and twenty pounds and my hands are like they are average from my side.
Speaker 3: Did you know that going into the date that she was looking for that in a dude?
Speaker 4: Or she mentioned it when we were talking on the app, but I forgot about it. I thought it was kind of a silly joke. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was handline, Oh yeah, that's what I thought that take it off? Yeah? Or maybe like the whiskey, like she thought she was making a funny joke and it didn't come off that way.
Speaker 3: Was she trying to be flirty and wanted to hold your hand?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean did he hit them in his sleep?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 3: Did you give her more than three fingers?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Eventually did? I just I brought my hands out after she left, and I just folded my hands on the table. So she was looking for a ring. She could see that I didn't have one.
Speaker 1: And did you say left or laughed?
Speaker 4: Yeah? After she hysterically laughed.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how did the night end with you in Madison?
Speaker 4: Well, we took an umber back to her place. Yeah, and we made out for a while. Nothing didn't go any further than that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I really like her, so I was really turning up the gentleman vibes high, look really high.
Speaker 3: How do you do that?
Speaker 1: How do you make out like a gentleman?
Speaker 3: Is there a dial?
Speaker 4: Would be a gentleman? You keep your hands to yourself.
Speaker 1: Keep the monocle on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe that's a problem. She likes hands, she doesn't.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: So how long has it been since that date?
Speaker 4: It's snowing on three weeks now.
Speaker 3: Have you texted at all?
Speaker 4: I've texted her a lot, like a lot, a lot, which is a little stalker ish, but she has not responded.
Speaker 1: One using that word is not good.
Speaker 3: How many times give us a guest, this.
Speaker 4: Could be why uh I at least ten times? Okay, so we figured twenty days nineteen days, so ten times like not even once? Should that?
Speaker 1: And math broke my brain?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well, bottom line is we need to call her one more time just to see if show answers. We're averaging one point eight two texts per day or yeah, she'll be wrong.
Speaker 3: Kick it to his ego. If she answers our phone call it not his.
Speaker 5: Well we're gonna find out.
Speaker 1: We'll come back, call Madison and try and get your second date up date right after this.
Speaker 4: Okay, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Hold on second date update. Some guys will take a woman out and just kiss them like some uncivilized cab with no class, no tact. But not our listener Jack. He knows how to treat a lady right and kiss like a gentleman. Oh, he smooches wall, pulling out her chair from underneath her.
Speaker 3: That's amazing technique. Cold on the ground man. While he doesn't that's.
Speaker 1: What gentlemen do. Well, actually I don't know about that. Yeah, I still don't know quite the secret to kissing like a gentleman. But that's what he says. He says he kissed her like a gentleman, didn't overstay as welcome after they had a fun whiskey tasting date night out. But now three weeks later, she's not answering his many many texts.
Speaker 2: Can I ask when you sent the ten texts? Were there any like? I don't know that somebody could read as like almost threatening or you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were like call me back?
Speaker 4: Now, why would I do that? Just?
Speaker 3: How dare you ask that? Sorry? It just seems like so many text messages.
Speaker 4: And I've never done that before.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, love makes you do crazy things.
Speaker 1: But if it doesn't work out, you can always go on at this website called gentleman Chat that I found, and I think you'll fit right in there.
Speaker 3: As if you just found it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's they're looking for you. Before we get there, first, let's call Madison and see if she answers and what she asks to say. Okay, all right, man, three weeks is a long time to wait for somebody you really really like, So let's hopefully get you some answers here. I'm downing her number right now. Hello, Hey is this Madison? Hey Madison, not sure if you're ready for this, but surprise, you're on the radio. Surprise. Wait, we're a show called Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think I've heard of that.
Speaker 1: We had somebody reach out to us hoping to get in contact with you.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, you're right, right right, So someone in my past is looking to reconnect? Is this my ex boyfriend? Dominic say, if you call you guys, Well, we don't know.
Speaker 1: You're thinking of a segment we do called say Yes to the X. We try to get people back together after a breakup. Now, this is a guy you went out with one time who's trying to get a hold of you named Jack.
Speaker 5: Oh hell no, oh no, no, no, no, no, oh no?
Speaker 3: Is he that bad?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Well, the date, I guess the date itself was fine, but the aftermath of what I dealt wish was the worst experience ever.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he said he texted you like maybe ten times.
Speaker 5: Well, I've blocked him, so I wouldn't know that.
Speaker 1: Responding This is all shocking news to us. Would you mind sharing a little bit about like why you feel that way?
Speaker 5: Sure, it's really messed up. So about Oh my gosh, twenty four hours after our date, I started getting this like weird bumpy, red rash around my mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's weird.
Speaker 1: That has to be asked. I'm sorry, we're all assuming the same thing. But are you allergic to any food?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Like trust me, Like I didn't know what was going on, Like I tried ointments, I tried googling it. It kept getting worse. I went to urgent care and even they asked you questions like am I allergic to anything? What did I eat? And what was my previous twenty four hours? Like a million questions. And I mentioned the date and that I was making out with a guy, and they were like, do you know if he has any pets?
Speaker 3: Pets, pett That's not what I thought.
Speaker 2: The next question was going to ask you why I said, I don't know.
Speaker 5: We only went on one date.
Speaker 4: And then they.
Speaker 5: Said that the rash I had was consistent with someone who's been in close contact with a sick animal, and that you contract it from the animal. So I was like, so what, like he's kissing his dog and they were like, no, it can't be a regular pet. Has to be something different, and they couldn't tell specifically what it was.
Speaker 2: It's not like if he had like a lizard if he was like lizard guy, and he's like.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but all I know is that he's been mouth to mouth with some sick animal. And that's all I know.
Speaker 6: I'd heard someone say that that maybe someone who maybe isn't that shocked to hear it is Jack who's on the other line right now listening and wanted to talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh my god, No, I don't even know where to begin with this.
Speaker 2: Wait, I think you should start with you know what she's talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't even have a pet, and I don't know how would I come in contact with an animal that's not a pet. You just said it's not a pet from.
Speaker 1: How she described it as some sort of wild, sick animal. Yes, have you been on like a walk in nature and had a weird feeling come over you?
Speaker 4: I jog in the park, but I don't make out with the squirrels pigeon.
Speaker 1: I want one hundred percent believe you, Jack, But it's kind of tough based on the.
Speaker 4: Guys. This is insanity because somebody had an urgent care. These people can't be real doctors. That's why they don't work with an urgent care.
Speaker 3: Oh, Okay, don't. I don't know we're gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, they could get it wrong, though.
Speaker 2: I will say Urgent Care did ask me to walk to the X ray room and I had a broken leg once.
Speaker 1: I mean, they do more we think about it. I mean, Madison, you're hearing him. I guess, Deny, Do you have anything to say back?
Speaker 5: I just there's no other reasonable explanation for what happened.
Speaker 3: That's a reasonable expert.
Speaker 1: We're not trying to be judgmental or anything. What you do in your free time, that's up to you. Brook is from Idaho. So we've heard some really crazy stories.
Speaker 3: I eat the animals. They don't make out with the animals.
Speaker 1: Well, you still touch mouth. They are alive when you start to eat them.
Speaker 3: So this one's still wiggling.
Speaker 4: I listen, guys, you could laugh all you want, but I swear to you I have not kissed any sick animals, any animals period.
Speaker 1: I know perfectly healthy bucks out there. I don't know of a more romantic line that has ever been set on this show before, Madison. And with that said, we would like to offer to send you out on another date with Jack bump Free.
Speaker 2: Well, you didn't ask it has cleared up, right medicine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they gave me some pretty powerful steroids and after five days it went away. But it was pretty rough.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well you may still have rabies too.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Sometimes first dates have to start at like the lowest level and there's nowhere to go but up from there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, rock bottom.
Speaker 3: That's a positive.
Speaker 1: And if you don't get a rash by date too again, then that's how you know you meant to do what you say.
Speaker 5: Question, I have a question for Brooke, O for me? Oh yeah, what would you actually do? In all honesty, she's thinking this help me out here? Yeah, Brook, just be.
Speaker 3: Honest, Like when you have a rash, it's hard to come back from that.
Speaker 4: I just don't.
Speaker 1: She's speaking from personal experience.
Speaker 2: I will say, Madison, I do maybe believe him, And I think maybe you got it from something else that you you're just not aware of, right, like.
Speaker 1: Doctors could have just been making an educated guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like give it a chance.
Speaker 5: Brook's not confident.
Speaker 1: She endorses this relationship clearly. So what do you say, Madison?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's curable.
Speaker 1: And it's coming back in a week. That's where the dating line is.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal.
Speaker 5: I will say yes, only if it happens again. I'm not paying for any of the medical bills or ointment.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's a success.
Speaker 2: And maybe he could go get I don't know where you get animal tested, but maybe he can go to a vent and make sure he doesn't anything.
Speaker 1: What a perfect second date. You both get tested at the VENTA.
Speaker 4: You guys are amazing. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah we did. It's curable.
Speaker 3: Doesn't feel good, freaking Jeffrey. In the morning, we.
Speaker 1: Got a text to seven eighty five nine two that says, hey, at least he probably kissed those sick animals like a gentleman. Gentleman kisses gentleman Jack with the wild mouth attack.
Speaker 2: I am going on to web MD immediately after this.
Speaker 3: I gotta figure out what's going on that weird.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is this a new fear that we need to have unlocked.
Speaker 1: Probably don't kiss sick animals, Okay, right, yeah, but I don't know, just on a personal level, if we've ever had a bigger victory in this segment going from hell, No, I've blocked him because I have a rash on my face too. Sure I'll see him one more time as long as we get tested.
Speaker 4: At the vet. No more.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Nothing screams true love like a triple raby shot.
Speaker 3: Together, that is, jeff No one could have said that better.
Speaker 1: Oh I am curious text in seventy five nine two. Would you date a nice, charismatic, fun guy who's everything you ever wanted, but your doctor tells you he's been kissing sick animals out in the gay Is it worth it?
Speaker 3: He doesn't have fleas.
Speaker 1: No, it's not anymore. Yeah, yeah, not after the point it's brooken.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey in the
Speaker 5: Morning Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning