Speaker 1: Hello, my love. It is a Lala Kent. Welcome back to Get the Lala Podcast today. I'm super super hyped.
Speaker 2: Hi Jess, Hi Lala. How is your weekend? It was good? Good morning too, good morning. Why are you so hyped today?
Speaker 1: I'm hype because we have my gusband on the podcast, Logan. Okay, so what's so crazy is we got so much love for the podcast with my mom in Easton. I know, we really did.
Speaker 2: It was good. It was so much fun hearing that.
Speaker 1: People even said that they noticed a change in you me. Yeah when we did like the podcast that was more like that type of thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's just because like that's interesting to me.
Speaker 3: I want to know about like your vacation, like the stuff I asked about, Like I really all of it, the stuff we talk about, it's interesting. But I just recently, like I do today's episode with Logan, but I don't do the interviews with you. So when I have like you and your mom and Easton and I get to ask questions, I'm like loving it, right yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Want to know from our listeners, like what type of podcast because this podcast has no format, right right? We and I've always said that when they're like, what is the vibe of it? I'm like, I don't even fucking know. You put a mic in front of me and we just like do our thing on a whim. Yeah, but I don't necessarily know that, Like I'm like, I'm not Wendy Williams. I'm not where I'm like interviewing other people. Does that make sense? Like I don't. I don't know that I'm great at that, And I think we have a lot of incredible guests on the podcast, But I want to know from like our listeners, what kind of podcast do you enjoy from me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Do you a good question?
Speaker 1: Right? Like, do you enjoy it more when it's like people who are close to me and we just key key out of mic? Or do you enjoy like me having people on and doing more of like a quote unquote interview. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or it can be a mix. I think this is great the mix. Yeah, it can be a mix. I think you guys could either call in or maybe dm the podcast Instagram at give them Laala podcast because I think it'd be cool. Like I enjoyed the episode with you and your family, and my thought was like, maybe you do an interview with a guest every other week or every three weeks or something, and then in between you sprinkle it with like like this episode you and Logan talking about certain things, or you and Katie, or you and your friend from childhood, like more lalla, okay, like more finding, like hearing more of you and finding out about your life, like sprinkled in there.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it could be interesting. I think so too. I keep I'm still in the zone of like when people come up to me and show me any kind of love, I'm still shocked by it, and like, why do people give a fuck about me?
Speaker 2: You know you were like that on the tour.
Speaker 3: Every show you were literally like shook and crying and like so thankful.
Speaker 2: I loved seeing it. I was actually.
Speaker 1: Engagea so cool and let me know, let me know your thoughts. What type of podcast do you enjoy from me? You can call me at four four two, five ninety one thirty one and or slide in my DM give them all a podcast, because that's where I will see it. Yes, it's about podcasting. Today will be a special podcast because I have my gusband. I want to put it out there. We already did this podcast with Logan. I want to put it out there that I am still obsessed with my friend Leo, who is also a gusband. Right this podcast episode is all love, no shade. I mean, Logan gets in his like little his little bitch you move, but that's Logan, that's Logan, and Leo knows that's Logan. Yeah, but yeah, we we love you so much, Leo. So I just get so nervous y Dale kind of like when when I go when I talk about people on the show, it's like we all know the drill, Like we all signed up for this.
Speaker 2: Right, but if you're listening, we love ye.
Speaker 3: But two, But to put it out there. Before we did this podcast episode, Logan and Laala I had said like, oh, you know, I know there's stuff going on with Leo. Should we talk about it? And it was important to Lala and Logan both. They said, you know, we're not gonna we would never like basically really go in and talk about it when Leo's not here and not let him like respond, So you know, we'll just surface level mention it, say little things here and there, and then it was important to them to not like, you know, really go into it without you here.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we can go into it because we're all still very confused. Yeah. And I ran into two girls who are also really good friends with Logan and Leo. And I've never met these girls before, but I was out the other night and they pulled me aside and they were like, how do we get these two back together? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait, so they knew.
Speaker 1: They know too, They've been they and Logan and Leo. They have like groups of friends. Like these girls I could tell like their rider die for Logan and Leo as well, but they like go out with Logan Leo, where I'm I was more of Logan and Leo's like daytime early dinner with my kid. Yeah, that was like our friendship, you know, because I just don't enjoy going out that much. And the thought of someone being like, yeah, we'll come over around ten and we'll go out, I'm like, oh, honey, guys have been closed. And I'm like, I'm balls deep in like episode seventeen. Yeah'll have yeah, like my melotonin has been popped.
Speaker 2: Yes, not happening. So okay.
Speaker 3: So it's a little more like quote unquote public than we thought. And if you're listening to this and you're like, what are they talking about? You'll hear about it on today's episode.
Speaker 1: Well, I like having Logan on because so many people reach out and they're like, you have to have the husband's back on. They're like a fantastic duo, and I know that we're all going to find our way back to each other. People go through like the world and relationships are like the ocean.
Speaker 3: That is what it is beautiful and actually, you guys are a fantastic trio. And when they would come over to the house and I would watch you guys like I was watching a TV show because you've.
Speaker 2: Got your energy.
Speaker 3: And then Logan and Leo like sometimes snap at each other, yeah, but like quietly and like it's just so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they're like ping ponging off of each other, like when I was really upset and they're like, what day is today? And then Logan would be like, hey, hey, today is moving day. Hey hey.
Speaker 2: It was like the best, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I have to get them back together. Yeah, it's happening, all right. So we're gonna take a quick break and when we come back, I've got my writer Digest and my usband Logan. Today's so special because I have one of my husbands, because I just only have one.
Speaker 2: Now we're getting right into it, you guys first and Flo, it's.
Speaker 4: Logan the one that matters.
Speaker 2: Shame, So first, I'm gonna you, guys.
Speaker 3: I've always just wanted to ask Laala and Logan just questions because I don't even know how they met.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if they've ever gotten in a fight. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like if I say, think of your most memorable moment, don't say it right now, but like what comes to mind?
Speaker 2: Is it the same one? Just different things? Because you guys, all the listeners know Logan, know him, love him.
Speaker 3: But first and foremost, let's hear the tea what you can spill about.
Speaker 2: Why is it not Leo and Logan sitting here right now? And is it just Logan?
Speaker 3: Do we know?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Can we say?
Speaker 1: Leo got a job and then it was like he joined a cult or.
Speaker 4: They fell off the face of there. I didn't even realize there was a problem till Lala told me.
Speaker 1: Well, I was wanting to make it right because I texted it was all very strange. It was like they were glued at the hip.
Speaker 4: Logan and Leo.
Speaker 1: These were my gusbands, Like if I was in a dark place, it was the gusbands, call the gays, I need them in front of me now, and their banter was so funny back and forth. And then Leo gets a job and we're all like, yeah, Leo got a job, We're gonna get wasted on perier on that rooftop. And then all of a sudden he like falls for this guy who ends up getting fired, and because he got fired, all of a sudden, Leo quits the job. And then I was like, perfect, we can all like hang out like sorry that you quit your job, but like it's all good, you'll get another one. And he just expressed having no desire to be friends with Oh.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, whatever, girl, Like like I was telling him all the other day. I was like I I would never have like I've never even crossed my mind, like it would never be like, oh, like me and Lee aren't going to be friends like for like I would have been friends for whatever, like for forever, like I could care less. And but now that he's done this, I'm like, uh, fuck you bitch, like I don't even need you, like you know what I mean, and I'm like, I am the best friend ever as well as yeah, I can also be a hunt of an enemy.
Speaker 3: Okay, so wait, did you La La meet Legan and Leagan Logan and Leo together or did you meet one first?
Speaker 1: No, I met Logan through James and.
Speaker 4: Honey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've known him since I entered The vander Pump Atmosphere season four, so I've known him like eight years. And I met him through James because they were best friends. Okay, Logan and I really connected.
Speaker 4: Falling out best friends? Quite that might be the problem.
Speaker 1: No, but I feel like I have a good, like a bird's eye view on things right now in my life and just stuff that's happening. And I'm pretty fucking logical like you, If you make it makes sense, I'm sold. But like way, it hasn't changed.
Speaker 4: I still don't have a problem. Yeah, yeah, I still have no issue with the with the.
Speaker 3: Boy I'm feeling an upcoming episode we bring them both on.
Speaker 2: It'll be a surprise. I won't tell you, and.
Speaker 1: You can't. I told, I.
Speaker 4: Told you nobody. He has been running his mouth telling people that we're fighting, and I'm like, oh my god, bitch, I'm not even fighting, like you have.
Speaker 1: An issue, like it's fighting, but.
Speaker 4: He's telling boys that and I'm like, first of all, don't talk to my friends.
Speaker 1: Logan is very terrible.
Speaker 4: Second of all, like you are the one who has an issue. He came out of that nowhere.
Speaker 1: It came out literally nowhere.
Speaker 4: It's not it's because he was that boy, like I already know, like I know how Leo works. Like it's because he was like all about that boy, and I think, like, you know, like and I totally get it, like getting wrapped up in like I have crushes on boys all the time, you know, so like I get that and like being just wrapped up in that. But like I think, like we're both stubborn, you know, and so I think like I think like when he was like taking time, like you know, taking time off whatever from me for that weekend, and then I'm like, no one takes time off from me, So now you fucked yourself.
Speaker 3: And like to give Logan and La La credit, they did say before we started this, I was like, oh, yeah, let's talk about the tea and they're like, we're only going to say so much because it's not it's fair if Leo's not here to defend himself, but I do want.
Speaker 4: To know, well, there's nothing really even to defend whatever. No one has an issue.
Speaker 1: I was devastated by it because I had just had my boobs done and my ears pinned back, and we went to sushi at the Grove. And keep in mind, like I was a little like Loopy just from like anesthesia, shed her head.
Speaker 4: Wrap my head. You know she was out of the hospital. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: And so I didn't really realize that there was tension between Logan and Leo. I wasn't noticing body language. I was just here to like, eat me some fucking tuna and call it a day. As we're walking out, I'm used to them driving home together. Like Logan dropping Leo off, he decides to abort mission Leo does, Ogan goes a separate way.
Speaker 4: Well, I made it. I was like, uh, because your mom, I think it was like, oh, what are you gonna do? And so I wanted to really dig that daggler Anya. I was like, Oh, I'm gonna go meet up with my hot Australian boy. We have a big day planned and I guess you could take an uber home.
Speaker 3: Oh no, And Lala didn't because it was she was fresh out of surgery. She had no idea about investigative reporter Lisa my mother.
Speaker 1: She walk out and she says to Leo that was so awkward, what is going on? And I was like, awkward, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So then how did you Laala meet Leo? Was it through Logan or was it did Logan?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay you and then you were like, these are just my guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well Lea used to be the manager of pump.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: We keep it exciting, but no, they just started becoming glued at the hip and I just thought they were hysterical together. And I obviously love Logan and we've been friends for a really long time, and that was his new bff who we just like, it was the three of us, and if it wasn't the three of us, it was the two of them, right. But I told Leo after my mom called it out, are being awkward? I was like, this is devastating to me, and the two of you need to pull it together because I've gone through a lot of fucking changes and I cannot deal with this. Yeah, I feel like my parents are getting divorced. So you're gonna need to fix it, but I cannot handle another change in my life, right, And he said he needed just a big break, and so I.
Speaker 4: Went to the courthouse and I got full custos.
Speaker 3: Oh no, okay, okay, good to know that is so funny.
Speaker 2: That is funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then enough about that. We we I'm gonna speak for all of us. We love yell Leo, and we hope this time, really you can take this time.
Speaker 1: Because it's about the banter between the two of them. They are both phenomenal individually, like they just are.
Speaker 4: Right, one's a little more phenomenal than the logan.
Speaker 1: Logan is the day Warner Vault. Okay, okay, so there's that. Yeah, I adore Leo so much. The two of them together is like a gift from fucking God.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, everybody knows that they're your husbands, and we yeah, and we we hate this journey, journey.
Speaker 2: For you, Leo, but we journey. It's fulfilling. We'll see, we'll see when we get them both on the podcast.
Speaker 1: But I see him hanging out with like a new girl who's like not as hot as me. That was so shady. I'm totally kidding's jealous. I'm just a bitter little bitch today bitter Bitter Little Bitch podcast. No, but I'm like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really don't like it.
Speaker 4: He's finding himself.
Speaker 2: He's finding himself.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure he'll find himself coming right back here to you too, And just like.
Speaker 1: Logan said, and when he does, who will be here? Who will be here for him?
Speaker 4: Both said?
Speaker 3: Okay, so then I want to know about both of your friendships. I'm gonna start it off on a strong note. I want to know, have you guys ever gotten in like a literal screaming match with each other?
Speaker 1: No? Never about what would find out?
Speaker 2: How many years have you been friends?
Speaker 4: A long time?
Speaker 1: Like eight years?
Speaker 2: Eight years? No fights? Have you guys ever?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna say this then, the most think of When I say the most memorable moment, don't say it out loud between you two, I want you to think it's like the first thing that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: That is such a difficult question.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's not like memorable and like a great thing. It's just like, tell me this one time we were all going to Universal Studios, right, when we're getting out of the car, like Lala and James tig a fucking hit, don't.
Speaker 1: It was a vape, like we don't need one, And it was me, Logan, James and Faith.
Speaker 2: So this was years ago, years ago.
Speaker 1: I mean I've been sober for over three and a half years, so and I was not even close to getting sober, right right, okay, but well.
Speaker 4: But like you know, James smunks all the time, so but was smoking weed.
Speaker 1: I was worried that I wouldn't get you know, like if you're worried about not being able to find a bar, so you pack like twenty roadies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I am an alcoholic. It was Halloween horr Nites or something, so they don't like allow they like don't serve alcohol at Universal during Halloween horry Nights because I don't want you to like be too drunk with the cast members, I guess. So like they were like, oh, let's smoke weed before we go in.
Speaker 1: Like a ton, because this may be the only chance we get to hit it.
Speaker 3: So they do now serve alcohol, by the way, because I, yes, I was just there this past one, but because they used.
Speaker 4: To know yeah, okay, and so like people we used to have to like go out to this solign well they know how there's like ranch right outside. Yeah, so we would go out there and then go back out.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 4: So anyway, so she like so she takes a big hit of this weed pen in the parking lot and me and James thinks she's joking because she just took the hits and we think she's like being like funny or whatever, and she's like oh and collapses to the like full on faints to the ground.
Speaker 1: Clip and extension saved me because you were in a parking garage and I literally like down and I kept telling James, I'm feeling light headed, like I'm gonna pass out, and I did.
Speaker 4: She passed out. It was so.
Speaker 2: Before you walked, it just part the car.
Speaker 1: I just got out of the car.
Speaker 3: Did everyone freaking and you thought she was? But once she fell you were like.
Speaker 5: This and then and then like she came to yeah, but then the associated on was like so should we still?
Speaker 1: Like I just.
Speaker 2: Fainted more going home, and so like.
Speaker 1: Who was driving?
Speaker 4: I think I was driving.
Speaker 1: Logan is driving so solely through the parking page and hopes that like oh, like like no, we'll just say, and I did and we went.
Speaker 4: We stayed.
Speaker 1: You did stay, I did stay went.
Speaker 4: We went and had a fall on that.
Speaker 2: So you were on your way out and you were like, no, we'll just stay. We'll say I'm feeling better, where's me?
Speaker 4: Like you know, like we're like fake being like are you start? You know, we don't want to force you.
Speaker 1: You're taking me the fuck home.
Speaker 3: So you went on the rids and you were fine. You didn't faint again, No, but it.
Speaker 4: Was it was wild. I was like, oh my god, I would.
Speaker 1: Have been literally my clip and extension, yeah, save me from getting a concushion. Did I have a hard though?
Speaker 4: Or like she like slipped up like so I thought it was like a joke, like James.
Speaker 1: And telling him that I was feeling headed, and.
Speaker 4: So we thought it was a joke, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you guys don't see Logan, but he's doing like the inflatable two.
Speaker 2: Men like the car like two yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Very like slink okay okay, And you went down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then I woke up and looking at the Celia and then all of these people were staring at me.
Speaker 2: Was it just you guys are doing?
Speaker 1: There were other cars parked.
Speaker 2: Out, they came over.
Speaker 1: No, okay, okay, I've learned in this city, no one's fucking helping you.
Speaker 2: No, no one.
Speaker 1: Gives no one. You could be out there getting mugged and yeah no, yeah, that's every man for himself. Then my utah ass is like, you need to not do that anymore.
Speaker 4: That is rude.
Speaker 3: I feel like, because I feel like you and your mom, especially your mom, are going to be the first ones if you see something wrong happening. I think I'm pretty sure I've seen it. You're gonna you're gonna step in and say.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, yeah, yes, But at the same time, my mom doesn't realize that, like we live in a different world right now, and so when she sees like, for example, on the fourth of July, we were down down in the Bay and there was the beach and there's you know, this group of kids who set up to enjoy life and the fireworks, and they had two little kids and they were getting wasted. This girl and this guy were like having sex, oh in front of everybody. Oh god, and they just started getting belligerent as the night went on and screaming the effort. And there's like little kids. And at one point, this girl, one of the girls that was there, said something to a little girl who had a beach house, and the little girl went back and told her dad. And then there was just a mob of people that came out to these people on the beach and screaming at each other. Fuck you all, beat your ass. And I'm like, okay, I don't like this. This is like, please get inside. You know, I was worried about ocean. Obviously. I don't even want her to like, I know she won't remember, but just like the energy was gross. So you know, everything's fine. It keeps getting later, they keep getting more fucked up. And then my mom is like choosing because they have a dog, a puppy that they hadn't given water to all day. Like I watched them on the beach all day. Yeah, fucked up, having sex, grinding. There's two little kids who are running down to the water. It was it was horrific. Yeah, Like I don't think of that as my Fourth of July, like about the third of Joly third fourth where it was very calm. But my mom starts popping off on them and I had to grab her and be like, what the fuck are you doing, Like you don't know if they have a knife or a gun or they just want to roll up on you and deck you, Like you don't. These people have been drinking since they got here at ten am. Yeah, like, don't communicate with them. I'm glad she didn't, because as the night progressed, there was another fight that broke out and the one girl was going to the palm for you guys and punching it over. Oh, get with her phone. I'm like, girl, that's your hand's fucked up. Don't tell her hand or the check her hand to see if it was. And I'm like, the hands fucked up?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Do you see this palm tree? Bodies of water that take out cities. Still don't suck up a palm tree? Right, your hand's fucked up. After they left, they left everything on the beach, everything like so much trash and litter, and Brock tells them you need to clean up the beach and the guy starts like going insane, and I was like yelling at Brock, yes, like ready, but by the way, this guy is like the size of my pinky. I was like, Rock, you cannot hit this.
Speaker 2: I was already gonna say you will kill him who yells at Brock.
Speaker 1: No, it was very I was like, okay, now this is like serious. And apparently Shea's mom saw them in the back alley and they were like, we could have beat their ass they were here. If you could have, why didn't you?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: But I was like, where we'll clean the beach. But yeah, they know where we live and we have two babies sleeping here. Like, I just don't get involved.
Speaker 2: It's not worth it to say.
Speaker 3: That's what Kyle will tell me about my road rage when I like beep at someone, because I did hear I saw a TikTok of a nurse and she said some of the like it's like top five things I learned from working in the er, and like number one is it's not worth it beeping at someone or flipping someone off, because so many ER visits are literal physical fights had on the road, Like you beep at someone and next thing you know, you're to stop light and you're getting pulled out of your car.
Speaker 1: No I know, So it's I just I disengage.
Speaker 2: It's not worth it.
Speaker 1: Stays are too high. I gotta tell my moment, you're not in salt Lake City anymore. I love a good Lisa three times to get back to that motherfucker because you are not there anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she does stand up for what's right. But I get it. There's some time.
Speaker 1: I know you're concerned about the dog not having water. I get you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, disengage right, Okay, I have a question for you, same question about the most memorable moment, and then I have another question through No, that's.
Speaker 4: Such a I had such a rowdy fourth of July.
Speaker 1: Well my fourth of July. I I didn't know where. I watched the fireworks, or do I watch these people? Think god ocean went down early? But I was looking at like, or do I watch this person punching a palm tree or her friends having sex, or the little kids running down to the water in the pitch black and no one is.
Speaker 4: Ussing that's welcome to San Diego.
Speaker 1: I was like where am I? And all of the people were like, this never happens down here.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm so sure Independence Day.
Speaker 4: I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I was like, I wish that it wasn't the fourth of July. It would have happened on just like a regular old Tuesday. But what a mess.
Speaker 3: What's the first memory, like, first thing that comes to mind when I'm like, tell.
Speaker 1: Me something about you and Logan, Me and Logan.
Speaker 2: You said it was weird?
Speaker 1: No, can I tell you? We got close after he and James stopped being friends and I stopped being friends, but.
Speaker 4: We were all we were close as a three the threesome.
Speaker 1: We were totally close.
Speaker 4: But we did have a falling out at the same time.
Speaker 1: Which, yeah, it was when it was when James decided to give Logan like a black eye that it was like, I don't think I could.
Speaker 4: Be lad stopped being friends with him.
Speaker 3: First, Okay, I'm gonna ask you both a question, Lala, if you could create the ideal partner you guys. I'm not saying anyone needs a partner, but if you could create the ideal partner for Logan.
Speaker 2: Okay, who is it going to be?
Speaker 3: Who's I'm talking looks, I'm talking personality. Give us the rundown, and then Logan, let's see if this is accurate.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is such a hard, hard question because he's like very like there's just like powerfulness, so I don't picture him with like a more masculine dude. But I do picture him. I don't picture him was like a pretty boy either. I picture him with like a very good looking but they have to be tender because he's kind of actually, you know what, I changed my mind. You're very fucking bitchy, but you're very.
Speaker 4: Bitchy but also very sweet. My boys. I take care of my boys, I know.
Speaker 1: But I so I picture him with someone a little bit older, okay, and very good looking, shorter than him, okay, good to know. Okay, Yeah, he's a giant okay. And I picture them having a little boy.
Speaker 4: I don't know what life she thinks I have.
Speaker 1: And he lives in the Hollywood Hills, very modern house, and I envision me coming over and being like, Logan, this is not kid friendly, and his partner being like, I know. I've tried to tell him, like I'm freaking out about the steps and I'm being like you you have to install baby gates, and he's like, it's fine. The nanny's got the baby twenty four seven, and when she doesn't, I do we don't like Esthetically, it's not pleasing. Yeah, that's how I picture it.
Speaker 3: Okay, does this person have a job, and if so, what I.
Speaker 1: Picture Logan being like the more creative, and I picture his man being more of like a business maybe like a lawyer, or like an tant, maybe an architect, accountant, maybe a little boring.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so how do you feel about this? Because the baby you were shocked about?
Speaker 4: Now listen, I will take the light. I could do it. But me, I'm gonna have you know, I personally love me a little pretty boy, a little model boy like that is logan.
Speaker 1: Please, that's not what you want for life. You enjoy having many of them around, many of them around? Yeah, correct, use the player.
Speaker 3: Okay, So would you be in a polyamor relationship? Is that what it's called polyamorous?
Speaker 1: Would you have multiple Listen?
Speaker 4: I would get like everyone's always like, oh, but don't you want to have it? Don't you want to settle down? I'm like, listen, I'm It's not like I'm not It's not like I'm against it, like being in a serious relationship, I'm not against it, but like, I don't like act. I'm not like if I'm going after the boys I like, and then if it happens, it happened, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Makes sense?
Speaker 4: But also like I could see myself I mean, settling is like.
Speaker 2: A big work bad I don't see you.
Speaker 4: I meant or like, you know, not have a model boy and do like a rich guy.
Speaker 1: You know, like I could settle for lost for money, I'll do the.
Speaker 4: Settle for the house in the hill. And you know what, as long as you know Logan goes and has this fun time every once in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could.
Speaker 1: By the way, you do have hickeys on your next today?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yes, Logan has a hickey on his and.
Speaker 2: It's there's one here too.
Speaker 4: There's one hair also.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you tell us about us?
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna name names. I can't put the boys on blast. So I met him on Instagram two days ago and then I invited him like we were just talking or whatever, and I invited him to uh my boy, Lucas was having.
Speaker 1: Like are you eating sushi with him? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That boy.
Speaker 2: He s four, he's taller than you.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's so hot.
Speaker 1: At first you said the one on your Instagram. I was like, like.
Speaker 4: He's six or four. He's Tommy Hilferger model like IMG hot. Yeah, he looks like twenty two.
Speaker 2: If anyone's wondering like the vibe.
Speaker 4: He next, so straight, and we have been making out ever since yesterday all day shots. So we're at the who we're at the gym today this morning, Like there's this girl working out but like when she like was like not licking, Like we start making out.
Speaker 2: You went to the gym this morning? Yeah, of course, I like.
Speaker 3: But with him, that's like, yeah, of course you met him two days ago and you guys are like already going to the gym together.
Speaker 4: That I love spent the night we've been making that he's been sucking on my neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been sucking on your neck. I see it all. I love making out.
Speaker 3: At this point, I would say, just make out with someone you've already made out.
Speaker 4: Well, it doesn't have offers. Any boy in town would love to be making out with Laa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but would I like to make out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's you don't want to go?
Speaker 3: Would you just make out with someone you've already made out with just to get back like get back in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm ready for that big old b dud.
Speaker 2: Would you, if James was single make out with him?
Speaker 1: No? Really, no, I mean I only made out with him because I I'm sure well he.
Speaker 4: Would whether he's single, or not. I'd love to.
Speaker 3: Okay, Logan, describe ideal partner for la right now?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, my ideal partner for what I think Lala really needs needs is well, first of all, I think she needs to have fun, you know, like have some hot guys and just have fun. But like as far as like being in an actual relationship with I think Laala needs like a like a New York business guy, you know, like a like a Wall Street guy or something, someone that's like not in film whatsoever, not in La like a sports guy. I think you need like a real man, like like I was gonna say like Tinsey's guy, but like that's like a bad example because.
Speaker 1: Drugs pretty heavy in Wall Street.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but not everyone, it doesn't know, because like like so people can like wrap their minds around business man like a real even if it's like a real estate agent, like a big real estate agent or something, but like someone who has a real career, not film not like.
Speaker 3: Nothing you with l someone was a real career, not Filmrod.
Speaker 4: City over here, we know.
Speaker 3: Okay, so older than Laala are younger, same age, I would.
Speaker 4: Say older, but not like like just because I'm thinking like a man like she needs a man like like Laala like is always like this boy, Like she looks at my boy, She's like, oh, there's so hot like this boys, I'm like, honey, like, yeah, that's fun for you. But I can never see her with like a model boy like I could see her with a man. Yeah. Yeah, she's like a big personality.
Speaker 2: Looks wise, height, hands like what tell.
Speaker 4: I would there's hot business guy?
Speaker 1: You better be walking in here like motherfucking all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so like strong, maybe you could see the muscles, jaw line maybe throwing that out there. And then for the if it is a serious partner in the future, are you thinking someone who like isn't afraid to take charge like this is what we're.
Speaker 2: Doing tonight, bitch boy? Can't be okay you could you kind of?
Speaker 3: I think you're you're such like a boss in your career and in your personal life that I would feel like that would in your relationship would be the one area where you could be like you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to take charge. Yeah, I want someone to like tell me this is what time we're leaving tomorrow? Yeah, yeah, like I.
Speaker 4: Just want to get along with me.
Speaker 1: Oh by the way, yeah, if you tell me that my gusband and my mother cannot move into our compounds that I'm going to build for us, then goodbye.
Speaker 2: Good by the way.
Speaker 1: If your mom is cool and you have a cool friend, yeah go do.
Speaker 2: Build a house, you know, Okay, Yeah that's what I want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just ready to like look at hot hot men all the time, right, which I get to do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, if you go sit by your on.
Speaker 1: You can I tell you something so funny. But he brought over the flowinest guy the other day and he's like laying by the pool. We're both sitting.
Speaker 4: Also like six, he's.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous, And I said to him, may I buy your sperm? And he was like, what do you mean or whatever? He's Australia. And I was like like, I really, in the future would like to have a baby sibling for my daughter. I don't want a baby daddy. So you give me the sperm. I pay you, and then I need you to disappear, okay, And he was like give it to you for free. I was really even better.
Speaker 2: There you go. No, my kids would be stunning.
Speaker 3: Stunning and everyone Logan has ever brought a brought around that I've seen its gorgeous.
Speaker 2: So I can't imagine. I can't even imagine.
Speaker 4: I like to keep a pretty pretty circle.
Speaker 1: We got to look at.
Speaker 3: Everything is aesthetically pleasing. I do want to see Chris. Yeah, so he's not from here. He's from Australia.
Speaker 4: He's a model, he's like, but.
Speaker 3: He doesn't live here in the US.
Speaker 4: And he's like, he's like, he's he's like, you know, like Europeans, they spend the entire summer like traveling. You're you know, it's like going place to place, and you're we need to start.
Speaker 1: Doing I think he looked. I think he's better looking in person.
Speaker 4: In person, he's hot on Instagram, but he's way better when you.
Speaker 2: Wild guys, you're dead over it.
Speaker 1: Wow, he said, And his whole family looks like that. My best friend Madison gorgeous. I was telling her. I'm like, I was thinking one dude was very good looking, and she was like, no, Chris is where it dies Madison.
Speaker 4: And because Madison was there at my birthday and met him and those boys and they love Madison.
Speaker 1: Also he's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Madison's gorgeous what.
Speaker 4: And he has a swag about him, like he met like not not cocky, but like just like to give up sexual energy, right.
Speaker 1: Sexual energy and the vibe of I'm in my own world and I'm just gonna have fun. I don't give a fuck what anyone else is doing. I don't even see anybody except for me and my tunnel vision of what I'm going to go and do.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a confidence. So I love that. That's like a different type of confidence.
Speaker 1: That It's like I could sell his sperm for a hot penny, dude, like a lot of fucking pennies.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna sell it because he's giving it to you for free.
Speaker 1: Yes, there we are. Let's please get the podcast of with Logan and Leo. We're gonna it's called the.
Speaker 2: Let's Duke it Out Lolla.
Speaker 1: By the way, that sounds amazing. People coming in. You got beef and I'm here to play mediator.
Speaker 2: One thousand percent, and you're the judge. It's like Judge Judy but.
Speaker 1: Different except way different, except completely except I don't have a private jet a TV show, and I'm not worth hundreds of millions of dollars. So there's that.
Speaker 2: There's that.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for tuning into another episode. Of the Give Them La La Podcast. I love you so much. If you want to hit a bitch of call me at four two, four, two, five, five nine one three one. I love you, motherfucker. I'm out.