Speaker 1: Welcome to Verdict with Ted Cruz and part two of our three part series with James Comer talking about all of the financial crimes that the Biden crime family is now being accused of. They are on defense and the big question now is will Hunter Biden be forced to answer questions under oath? And how much trouble is he now put the president in, especially in light of a re election campaign. It is part two. Make sure if you miss part one you go back and listen. But here is what James Comer had to say about the financial crimes being committed.
Speaker 2: All right, So, how many phone calls do we know about between Joe Biden and various international business associates of Hunter, And how many meetings do we know about between Joe Biden and various international associates of Hunter.
Speaker 3: Well, Devin Archer, in his transcribed interview, testified that there were at least twenty, now at least twenty, could be anywhere from twenty to one hundred, but he said at least twenty. And now we know that Joe had lunch with some of these people.
Speaker 4: We didn't know we had.
Speaker 3: Lunch with the Russian oligarch who had sent Hunter Biden three and a half million dollars while Joe Biden was vice president, the same Russian oligarch who when Joe Biden became president, was the one oligarch he left off the sanctions list when Russia invaded Ukraine.
Speaker 4: So okay, just a lot.
Speaker 2: Of them say that again because I think it's important for our listeners and our viewers. The Democrats, the White House, the corporate media, they all say there's no evidence of coruption, no evidence corruption, and no evidence of Joe Biden's corruption. Just say what you just said again, because that is completely contrary to the talking points on the other side.
Speaker 3: One of the things we found out when we interviewed Devin Archer was that Joe Biden actually had lunch with the female oligarch from Russia, the former mayor of Moscow's wife, the wealthiest lady in Russia. She had sent Hunter Biden three and a half million dollars while Joe Biden was vice president, and we have no idea what the Bidens did to receive the three and a half million dollars. That's one of the questions we would ask Hunter Biden in his deposition. So we didn't know Joe Biden acts like he had never met her, but Archer said, yeah, they had. They had a very long lunch or dinner, like like several hours.
Speaker 2: Do we know where they are, Unner, do we know that?
Speaker 3: I think it was Cafe Milano, but I'm not one hundred percent certain. And when Joe Biden became president, and when Russia invaded Ukraine, he announced sanctions against all the oligarchs in Russia except one, the lady who had sent Hunter Biden three and a half million dollars.
Speaker 1: And in the updated because they've updated these sanctions throughout this war with Ukraine, have they ever then asked added her name to that list, because several times they've updated and added new people to that list, or has she been protected to date by the Biden crime family.
Speaker 4: She's been protected today.
Speaker 2: So look, there's an important thing to underscore. And we've talked about this at length on Verdict. Bribery, as everyone knows who listens to this pod, requires a quid pro quo Latin for this for that. And so you need this the payment, the benefit, and you need it in exchange for that. And that is typically a government either an affirmative failure or declining to do something that because of the payment, in this instance three and a half million dollars from a Russian oligarch to Hunter and again, and James jump in if anything I'm saying is wrong, But there's no indication Hunter did anything of value, has any expertise in anything relating to Russia, has any services, has any skills performed, did anything that someone would pay three and a half million dollars for. We do know that along with the payment, this Russian oligarch has lunch or dinner with Joe Biden while he is vice president, So that is directness, direct access, direct conversation to Joe, Hey, you know I'm giving your son three and a half million dollars. You know, we don't know he said that, but it'd be kind of weird in the conversation that if either she or Hunter didn't tell Daddy, Hey, this is the person that gave me three and a half million dollars. Particularly if this is not proven. Although we know the laptop makes reference with regard to China to ten percent for the big guy, and to the extent that there is a pattern of Joe profiting directly off of Hunter's revenue, he would have a real reason to care about the three and a half million. But the thing that is new that is connected here is that when Joe becomes president and he puts in sanctions on Russian oligarchs, the one person that is miraculously left off is the oligarch that gave Hunter three and a half million dollars. So that's a second example of a quo. We've talked quite a bit about the firing of Victor Chokin. Victor chokn was the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating Barisma. The oligarch that owned Borisma paid Hunter a million dollars a year, and Joe Biden got him fired. That's a quo that would, I believe, support a bribery claim. This is a second quo that could support a bribery claim, which is not listing someone for sanctions who otherwise should be listed, and who would have been listed, but for the payment to your family member. That qualifies as bribery as well. Is what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Accurate, it's accurate.
Speaker 3: I wish you were on the oversight committee to help me with all that, Senator.
Speaker 1: New Year's is coming, and you don't have to wait until New Year's to get on with your New year's resolutions. Yeah, you can get a head start. Why wait till January the first, when right now you can do what I and many others did this last year. Boost your testost from levels up to twenty percent over ninety days with the Male Vitality Stack from our friends at Chalk. Now, the patriots at Chalk are here are helping real men just like you, take back your right to proudly maximize your masculinity by boosting Testostrom levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. So get rid of that weakness and complacency. Maybe you want to work out, maybe you want to go running, maybe you want to play sports, and you just feel like you're not yourself anymore, Well you can fix that with a Male Vitality Stack manufactured right here in the US of eight. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, your mood. So check them out. Go to chalkcchoq dot com. That's choq dot com. Use promo code Ben You'll get thirty five percent off for life at chalkschoq dot com. Plus they will deliver on a schedule, so you never have to worry about not having that mal vitality stack when you need it. Choq dot com that's cchoq dot com promo cood been for thirty five percent off. I have a question for both of you, and I go back to when I was on the Bush campaign, even as someone younger, there was a very clear warning that was given to us, and it was explicit, be careful who you meet with. Be careful about any meeting on the clock or off the clock with anybody that could be nefarious. And I remember that meeting because it was such a important line. Here is there any reason and I want to know more about the background of this of this oligarch and this woman, richest woman in Russia connected directly to Vladimir Putin. You don't get the job as the mayor of Moscow without Vladimir Putin's explicit picking you and consent and being in that world. Would this be a meeting that our US government would have warned against, like you don't meet with this type of person. You certainly don't do business with this type of person. You don't take three and a half million from this type of person. I mean, would that not be some sort of conversation that would have happened.
Speaker 2: Of course, Listen, this is freaking weird. This is weird. This is not something that, oh, this is typical what people in government do. You don't run around having dinner with Russian oligarchs. That that is a strange thing to do. I don't know anyone else in government. I don't know anyone else in the Senate. I don't know anyone else in the House who does that. I don't know anyone else. Getting millions of dollars from foreign countries. It's freaking weird. James, I'm gonna go out on a limb. Have you received millions of dollars from any foreign country?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: But I keep expecting the associated priss or Washington boast.
Speaker 4: To write that, But no, I have done.
Speaker 2: Look the closest I've come is I got changed once at a Chinese restaurant for dinner. Like that is nuts, who the hell? But like it is weird? I mean, I mean, look, you know your four hundred and thirty four colleagues. I know my nine and nine colleagues to the best of my knowledge, none of them none other than Bob Benendez, who is under indictment. So let me set him aside because he's under indictment for this. That's actually a pretty powerful point. The only person I know who did something like this is currently being prosecuted for receiving brides because Bob Menendez, it is alleged, did government favors for Egypt, was paid tens of thousands of dollars, was paid in gold bars, and they're trying to put him in jail. Well, where is the indictment for Joe Biden? Because it's Joe Biden that's performing the government favors, And the closest analog I can find to someone who has done conduct similar to what Joe Biden did, although not as brazen, not as large scale, not as lucrative, not involving as many countries, the closest analogy is Bob Menendez to Joe Biden. And if they're indicting Bob Menendez, why on earth are they not indicting Joe, And why are they not indicting Hunter for bribery? I get the tax claims, but we've talked at length about this. At the end of the day, this is not about Hunter Biden. If his name was Hunter Smith and he was some corrupt, messed up guy with substance abuse problems, none of us would be talking about it. He would be prosecuted, he'd face consequences. But it's not his life. It's not his personal demons that matter. It is when you have the Vice president of the United States and then the President of the United States selling official favors in a corrupt way to foreign oligarchs. There is a reason the Constitution specifies bribery as a ground for impeachments.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: Well, one of the things that I wanted to get in here on the on the tax crimes that he was indicted on, that's from his W two from Baristma, so that that's like the most obvious thing. He he got a W two from Barisma, and whether he was supposed to be on the board or not, whether it was ethical or not, it wasn't illegal firm to be on the board. He gets a W two, which that's on the up and up. He just didn't pay taxes on it. He failed to pay taxes on the millions of dollars he got from Barriskma that's listed on his W two. What he's never been pressed on are these millions of dollars in loans and all these fake ride offs that he had in these show companies. I mean, he probably owes six or seven million more dollars that he hasn't been prosecuted on yet.
Speaker 4: The most obvious James.
Speaker 2: Tell us about the fake write offs because because that's something it doesn't get discussed much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, so in these shell companies, so he would wire you know, say you got a.
Speaker 4: Five million dollar wires, then he would wire different you.
Speaker 3: Know, maybe five million dollar wires to five different shell companies, and then he would take half that money and wire it to various Biden family members. You keep the other half in the shell. And he would pay for basic living expenses, and he would pay for things like prostitutes and drugs, and he would right them off as a business deduction.
Speaker 4: So at the end of the day, he did.
Speaker 2: Prostitutes and drugs were business deductions for Hunter Biden.
Speaker 4: Yes, that was that was part of the indictment in California. That was one of the things.
Speaker 3: He joined a sex club in California and paid for it out of a shell company that he claimed was his law firm Aasco. Now think about this, his law firm was paying his sex club membership, and on his taxes he put down that it was a golf Cotry club membership so he could ride it off.
Speaker 2: You know, Ben, I feel bad when I was at a law firm, they didn't pay for my parking. Yeah, I apparently need one hell of a bonus structure over there. Fundamentally differently, one hell of a write off there.
Speaker 1: For more than ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. They stand behind their values and they stand behind exceptional service. They're an example of putting the cause a head of profit, and that is why I am proud to partner with him. Starting today, Patriot Mobile is extending their Black Friday deal with the Every Friday Matters deal, and you can get a free smartphone when you switch today. Patriot Mobile offers dependable nationwide coverage, giving you access to all three major networks, which means you get the same coverage you've been accustomed to without funding the radical left. Now, when you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're supporting free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, are veterans and first responders, and more than just that, they are actually a one hundred percent US based company with customer service teams that make switching easy, so you can keep your same number you have right now, you can keep your existing phone, or for a limited time, get a free smartphone from Patriot Mobile. Go to Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson or call them ninety seven to two Patriot use the promo code Friday seven to six. That's Friday seven to six. Again, get a free smartphone with promo code Friday seven to six. That's the limited time offer. Join me make the switch today at Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson or nine to seven to two Patriot. Go back to Joe Biden for a second, and I want to play for you another montage of Joe Biden, uh consistently saying there's nothing, there's no there, there there's nothing wrong here. I wasn't involved. And he also says the media has investigated this and no one's found any wrongdoing. Here's the president in a montage in his own words.
Speaker 6: Every single solitary, serious investigator, including your network and others, have looked at this have said there's absolutely zero basis to the accusation. That I acted anyway inappropriately, or that my son did. Every major national, international, and local news operations looked into it has said it's a lie. This is a president's flat line. So there's not been a sentilla of evidence point out anything's wrong.
Speaker 5: There's not a single solitary anywhere.
Speaker 6: There's not been one sintilla to evidence that my son ever interfered, that I ever asked me anything, that I ever got involved in anything. I mean, come on, this is so the guys are amazing.
Speaker 5: So you think that everything that happened was kosher.
Speaker 6: You know, there's not one single bit of evidence, not one little tiny.
Speaker 1: Bit, not one tiny bit of evidence. Is the president a liar? Based on everything that you've seen and the idea that everybody's invested in this, they found nothing. Now the news media is reporting on some of this, so they're not even backing him up anymore.
Speaker 2: So I got to say, you know, Joe Biden is particularly fond of saying there's not a sentilla of evidence, And I couldn't help thinking of my favorite movie, The Princess Bride. You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. I'm not sure Joe knows what the word sentilla means. So so let me just ask you directly, James, what is the most compelling evidence that you are aware of right now of corruption by Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Well, the fact that we've found five payments to Joe Biden that we trace the source of the payment directly from his family's influence peddling scheme. So when Joe Biden says that he's never benefited from his family's influence pedling scheme, that is a lie. We have two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. That's a quarter of a million dollars, which for the self proclaimed poorest guy in Congress, that's that's a.
Speaker 4: Lot of money.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars directly to Joe Biden's back pocket from.
Speaker 4: His family's influence pedling seams. They want to say it was.
Speaker 3: A loan repayment, which that's a whole nother story. If if you pay me back two hundred fifty thousand dollars, Senator, then somewhere before you pay me back, I should have a check to you for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: They don't have that. But let's sen You know, I don't want to get.
Speaker 2: Into so let's let the two fifty give us the details of the two fifty. When was it paid, from whom and where does it look like the money came from.
Speaker 3: Two hundred thousand dollars came from Jim Biden and Sarah Biden to Joe Biden. That money came directly from that America ORPS Health company that was an influence peddling scheme led by Jim Biden. Okay, then forty thousand dollars went from uh, Jim and Sarah Biden to Joe Biden. That came from China. That was the ten percent of four hundred thousand dollars. That was the company that Babolinski said was gonna be ten percent held for the Big guy. Uh, they got four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow, hold on, I got I gotta stop you there, because that's I'm following this pretty closely, and that to me is something new. So so I'm aware of the ten percent for the Big Guy that that was in the information on Hunter's laptop. What I was not aware of is that you now have a payment from China and direct evidence, by the way, not circumstantial direct evidence of a ten percent payment straight to Joe Biden. Is that right? To elaborate on that because the fact that the big guy is being paid ten percent.
Speaker 5: The exact amount, the exact.
Speaker 2: Percent, not nine percent exactly what was reflected what Mabolinski told us, that's pretty compelling. So just to explain that again, it's it's important not to miss this point.
Speaker 3: If you'll remember the WhatsApp message where Hunter Biden was shaking down the Chinese actionals saying, we expect you to fulfill your commitment, the commitment that was made while Joe.
Speaker 4: Biden was vice president.
Speaker 3: He said, my dad's sitting here beside me, and we're gonna unleash our wrath on you if you don't. Five days later, five business days later, five million dollars pops into the Biden account.
Speaker 4: They immediately wire four.
Speaker 3: Hundred thousand dollars to this shell company that was supposed to be the company that Joe Biden was going to be ten percent owner of.
Speaker 4: According to Babolinski, from that four.
Speaker 3: Hundred thousand dollars, they start wiring different wires to different Biden family members and different shells.
Speaker 4: This has caused Monday laundry, and it's confusing to explain, and that's bite his un Anyway, they.
Speaker 3: Wire money to Jim Biden from that four hundred thousand, and he writes Joe a check for forty thousand dollars. Forty thousand is ten percent of four hundred thousand in that particular shell that Joe Biden was supposed to have a ten percent ownership in. That money came directly from China. That cary gaining evidence.
Speaker 2: How close is the time period between the WhatsApp the five million dollar payment, the four hundred thousand dollars payment, and the forty.
Speaker 4: Thousand dollars payment, I mean a month, So.
Speaker 2: This is all really closely compressed.
Speaker 3: This is all. And remember you when you transfer money to an account, you have to keep it in there at least twenty four hours, so so you know a lot of times you say, oh, there's two or three days difference, Well maybe the bank wouldn't make it available. A lot of times when you deposit money in the bank will say your funds may not be available for twenty four hours or forty eight hours or until next one. So they got the money to Joe about as quick as you could do it in banking terms, going through that many different account.
Speaker 5: So then here's my question.
Speaker 1: We've talked about the tax issues with Hunter Biden and James Biden.
Speaker 5: I think there's some more questions there.
Speaker 1: But if all of this is happening in money is running through to the president or then vice president.
Speaker 5: What are the liabilities that we don't know about?
Speaker 1: And I'm talking from a tax standpoint for the President of the United States and America, because what we do know is there's money flowing in, then they claim its loans and there's claiming, there's repayment of loans, but we don't see the reclaimant payments, So is that a tax issue for the president? Second one I have is this if the bank accounts, these shell companies were acting as piggybanks for Hunter Biden and the Biden crime family. We've also heard there were payments being made for things that benefited the vice president and the president then through things that were done at their houses, his house home improvements, remodeling. What other benefits was President Joe Biden receiving through this money that wasn't directly coming to his bank account and would that be a tax issue in theory for the President of United States of America.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 3: So a lot of these show companies had credit cards. So we got the bank account and it'll say, all right, we spent fifteen thousand dollars this month on our City Bank card or our Chase card or whatever. We have to subpoena the credit card companies and start going down these bank statements. I mean, this is stuff, This investigation so big and so complex and so complicated. I mean, we're moving as quickly as we can for a little old congressional staff. This is stuff the IRS and the FBI and the Department Justice for better suited to do. But we're doing the best we can. So we know from the laptop there were things Hunter Biden was paying for a value for Joe, like a new roof and a cell phone bill and things like that.
Speaker 4: But the two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Thousand on a second, did you just say Hunter Biden paid for a new roof for Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: According to the laptop.
Speaker 3: According to the laptop, And remember there's message from Hunter Biden to Hunter Biden's daughter saying, unlike Dad, I won't make I won't make you have to turn over fifty percent of your salary to me. So there's lots of references in the laptop where Hunter Biden was complaining about having.
Speaker 4: A pay for stuff for dad, for Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: That's why we wanted to depose him. That's why we wanted to ask that was one of those questions.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the deposition. Were you surprised that Hunter defied the subpoena and refused to sit for the deposition.
Speaker 3: I wasn't because I felt like that indictment was done to protect him from this deposition.
Speaker 4: Really, because you've been dined. Yes, you've been diicted him for two.
Speaker 3: Things, the line on a gun application and his basic failure to pay taxes on his W two income. I mean, those are the two things that you really can't tie to Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: But the money laundering you can.
Speaker 3: Tie to Joe Biden, the the loans, the tax evasion on that, the securities fraud, even the even the problems with prostitutes and possible human trafficking and all that. You can tie that to Joe because some of that was at at Joe's house. Apparently there's lots of things.
Speaker 2: That hold on A second, James, you said possibly human trafficking. What what? What is the evidence we have of that.
Speaker 3: There's a suspicious activity report filed against an escort service in Florida, and the suspicious activity report is on the escort service. But Hunter Biden is a subject of that suspicious activity report because he was a big customer and send him money to and from the bank notified. And this is public not because of us. You're not supposed to leak these activity but it's out there. It's out there on the internet. I think it was in that Marco Polo report, but we know it's it's real. And what it said was the bank notified, I think it was JP Morgan notified the treasury. That we believe is our client is operating an escort service and the two prostitutes that they're paying are here illegally, one from Russia, one from Ukraine.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 3: And we don't know if they were human traffic, We don't know if. All we know is they're not here legally, and we're pretty sure they're and engaged in prostitution, which is illegal in Florida. And they list like the two or three names of people that were spending a lot of money there and Hunter Biden was at the top of list, which is another reason they filed the star because then you Russia and Ukraine human trafficking and at the time he was living in Joe Biden's house, they were sending the prostitutes to him. He was going there, so they were sending them across state lines, which.
Speaker 2: Is you know, is there evidence that they were sending the prostitutes to Joe Biden's house.
Speaker 3: All we know is Hunter was living there at the time. We don't know if he was going to the hotel or whatever. But I'm just telling you what JP Morgan said. Okay, I mean this is so let.
Speaker 2: Me ask you about more. Let me ask you about the deposition. So Hunters refused to testify. What happens next in the next week, two weeks, three weeks, four weeks.
Speaker 3: What happens next, Well, we're gonna have to issue contempt of Congress charges.
Speaker 4: We'll run that through the Oversight Committee and.
Speaker 2: Tell people how that was. What are the mechanics of what has to happen.
Speaker 3: I was hoping Jim Jordan would lead that through the judiciary, but it looks like we're going.
Speaker 4: To do it through the House. Oversight Committee. There's a lot of paperwork that's going to have to get done.
Speaker 3: Remember, we've got a new Speaker of the House, all new staff rolling in. Uh he kept some of McCarthy's staff on till the end of the year. We got new staff coming in. So we're going to try to get all this accumulated as quickly as possible and then have a committee here and then hopefully mark it up on the floor. But there's a lot of legwork that has to be done, a lot of documentation that has to be accumulated, and we're doing this at a time when we're shifting a lot of people in the Speaker's office in one thing center, a lot of people don't realize I have subpoena authority, but the.
Speaker 4: Speaker has to sign off on it. That's something that Darryl.
Speaker 3: Olysis talked about, and Trey Gowdy's talked about and Jason Chafits, but you know, former Republican chairsh the Speaker's General Counsel has to sign off on it because if it goes to court, they're the ones that represent.
Speaker 4: In court. It's the Speaker's General Council.
Speaker 3: So there's you know, there's some bureaucracy involved in these subpoenas.
Speaker 4: There's some bureaucracy involved in.
Speaker 3: The contempt of Congress, but we plan on moving forward to that and we're working on it as we speak.
Speaker 1: Let me talk to you about you, Kra and your four oh one k It has been a crazy year with our economy. It's been a crazy year on Wall Street. And if you are in retirement or getting close to retirement planning for it, then you know the stress of what happens when you see those dollars disappear and you know that there's not a lot of time left to make up those losses. That is where people turn to gold to help diversify their portfolio. Now, there are a lot of companies that sell gold. The one that I use is a gust of Precious Metals because they help me protect my retirement, they help me diversify, and they answer all of my questions and have a plan that's right just for me. Now here's the other thing about Augusta Precious Metals. They do a one on one web conference with each and every person so that you can ask them and they answer every question that you have because they understand everybody's goals. Everybody's portfolio, everybody's retirement account is different, so they shouldn't be treated like they're all the same. That's what makes Augusta Precious Metals so unique.
Speaker 5: Is a company.
Speaker 1: You can call them and you can sit down with them and do a one on one web conference, and you can also get the free investor's guide on gold. Go answer your questions and talk to you about how to protect your hard earned dollars by using gold in your IRA or your four oh one K the number eight seven seven four, the number four gold IR. That's eight seven seven the number four gold ir A or online at Augusta Precious Metals dot com. That's Augusta Precious Medals dot com or eight seven seven the number four gold ir A.
Speaker 5: Congressman, We're not done yet, Senator.
Speaker 1: This is the best part about having James Comer with us for this three part series.
Speaker 5: I'm going to tell you right now.
Speaker 1: Please share this part two, and if you miss part one, go back and listen or watch it. It is on x formerly known as Twitter, on Facebook, and on YouTube. We ask you to share this on social media wherever you can. If you're on Instagram or Facebook, it doesn't matter. Share Part one and Part two of this series with James Comer, and we will be back with you for Part three on Friday,