Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tap all right, as you know the way it works. You go to Elvis Duran dot com.
Speaker 2: You click on the phone tap link and you can send us your idea about a phone tap. Right, maybe, so when you think we should phone tap someone who's very gullible, So what happened, was, Garrett, what happened was, Yes, Garrett, pulled one out of the file offline and you found what you wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Right. And Deanne emailed us a few months ago, so I was trying to get in contact with her. She wasn't picking up her phone, so I said, this is too good not to like. Just let it go. So I decided to phone tap her grandfather.
Speaker 2: She originally wanted you to phone tap her grandfather forret but she never got back in touch with it.
Speaker 1: Correct, So iPhone tabed grandpa. It just so happens Dean was there visiting her grandpa. So I got two for the price of one.
Speaker 2: So you phone tapped her and she knew that she wanted a phone tap, but didn't know she's being phone tapped.
Speaker 1: Correct. Let's see how this works out, Garrett, you're hello Hi. Yes, my name is Buddy Velashtro and I'm calling on behalf of the animals. And and I was I.
Speaker 3: Was okay, on a second, let me turn the tvad out. I couldn't hear it. Okay, now who is this?
Speaker 1: I was wondering if you would be interested?
Speaker 3: No, listen, I'm not. No, I'm not buying.
Speaker 1: Well I already can I interest you in adopting a pet today?
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't want anything that you got. I get these calls all the time. I'm not don't call your can.
Speaker 1: I offer you a horse that we have in its stable that is looking for a great home.
Speaker 3: What are you nuts? I don't want any horse. I don't have a barn. I don't live in a barn. Now.
Speaker 1: Every day and animal is left neglected, including horses. Okay, and they are crying out for help.
Speaker 3: That's not my problem.
Speaker 1: But for some help came too late. And with your hope today you could save this horse by all amount of money of seven dollars a day.
Speaker 3: I'm not giving you dollars. You guys are all just hello Jesus what?
Speaker 1: No, Hello. This is Buddy Velastro and I'm calling on behalf of the animals.
Speaker 3: Have you lost your damn mind? I told you I don't want a horse. I haven't got done for the guy that got the horse to take care of the damn pig. This isn't a damn bar.
Speaker 1: Can I offer you in a teacup pick? They're small, cute?
Speaker 3: Have you lost your mind? Stop calling here? I've got it. This is a last man.
Speaker 1: Hello, buddy, my name is Buddy Velashtro and I'm calling to see if you would be interested in adopting a beautiful horse or teacup pig today.
Speaker 3: It's not you got me not. I can't deal with this today. I'm not sure enough.
Speaker 1: Who is this Hi? Yes, my name is Buddy Velashto, and I'm calling on behalf of the Pigs and Horse Association where I would see if you would be interested in adopting a horse or teacup pig today.
Speaker 3: No, we are not interested.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why you're continuing to harass my grandfather, who's told you no numerous times. No, No, I know what you're doing. Okay, what music? I want to adopt a horse? What if I could get you a hairless horse?
Speaker 2: Go call a farm or someone else, because I am not a farmer.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dianne, it's actually Garreth from Elvis Duran in the Morning show. You and your grandfather just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I didn't needail for me grandfather.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I cannot believe you guys. Thank you, Dean, I appreciate it. Tell your grandpa we love them, and thank you so much. Hey, Grandpa, everybody at the Eldest Show says they love you. Oh, it's all right, we'll explain to him, all right. Thank you, Jana.
Speaker 2: I love you guys, even though I hate you.