Speaker 1: On td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure, touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe Kallamurray announced the partnership with cod COD Call of Duty in the state mccalus. There to the trolls who mean me into the bag, thank you. I'm officially lodging by Call of Duty Partnership.
Speaker 4: That's live. That's live. So we talked.
Speaker 5: We talked about Kyler so much. People made complaints about him playing a video game so much. It drove him right into right into a sponsorship right into an endorsements. That's a good thing. That's a good thing because the way he's playing right now. And young fella, go ahead, man, you can play a little you can play your little co d play little play, play a little video game. Just get the ball to Marvin Harrison Junior. Baby, that's all you got to do.
Speaker 4: Please, he's playing good. He's playing.
Speaker 6: Okay, go ahead, uh you all right.
Speaker 2: Jefon Diggs made the news today for a very interesting reason. Of course, his A six.
Speaker 4: I'm still a hey, step I know, Steph man.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, Steph, if I don't get my A six, that you collaborate, I promise you you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna get what James Harrison gonna get.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I'm telling you I want where I'm at ten and a half. It's being reported that Stephan he stepped off in something. Wait, it's being reported that allegedly Cardi be cheated on our set with Stephan Diggs while she was eight months pregnant.
Speaker 4: No, how we know. We weren't even there. We won there.
Speaker 1: I don't know he believe that, yo, Joe, I don't know if oh yo, now your woman, your wife, your significant other, your girl pregnant.
Speaker 2: That's one thing eight months somebody else, don't. I don't know that.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't believe it. I don't believe it. I think it's just that a rumor. Steph wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: He was saying, well, if that's the case, he got the right last name dig because he would by bad by bad by bad Oh, joe by bad I should have to So.
Speaker 4: That was a nice lay up. That was a nice lay up.
Speaker 2: I just don't know, Joe. I just don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't listen, listen, I know Steph man. Steph wouldn't wouldn't do nothing like that. Man, He would wouldn't do nothing like that. He wouldn't do nothing like like that like that.
Speaker 4: Just come on, man, I just I don't. I don't even like the rumor. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't like the person that even started the rumor the way step on, you know, an assassinate his character like that anyway in the first place, you trying, you trying the dog time about he Come on, man, man, little brother, don't even get down like that, you feel me?
Speaker 4: Eight months?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe if she was, if she wasn't pregnant, Okay, Now that's a different story.
Speaker 4: That's a different story.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: You know, uh, Stephan Diggs is like he's like the Zach like like Zach zach Efron in his prime.
Speaker 4: You know, all all the women, all the women love it. You know, all the women love him.
Speaker 5: You know, you know, he's very fashionable, he's charismatic, he has a he has a good personality, you know.
Speaker 4: Uh, but ship you know, you know, he he.
Speaker 5: Has his opportunity and can even if there's a goal a goalie in net, he can score.
Speaker 4: You know, he's he's one of those.
Speaker 2: He can score.
Speaker 5: So I just don't see it based on the situation and the circumstances hand eight months nah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's what. Yeah. Now maybe two, he don't know, that's one thing. But eight nah nah yeah, oh Joe, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: But hey, listen, is Steph gonna step Stephan.
Speaker 5: You know, he gonna have bigger problems He's gonna get He's gonna have bigger problems if.
Speaker 4: I don't get them.
Speaker 5: Goddamn A six. Oh okay, shit, I ain't got tame man. I've been working on these hands too.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's time for youall favorite segment spellos sinko.
Speaker 4: Are we spelling?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh, hey, get lose, get loose?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, once I get loose his own man.
Speaker 1: Okay, your first word is kerfuffle kerfuffle, who kerfuffle. It is a commotion or fuss. O Cho is always getting into a kerfuffle when he goes.
Speaker 5: Out kerfuffle, kerfuffle, kerfuffle, kerfuffle, kerfuffle.
Speaker 4: Can you use it in the sentence one more time?
Speaker 2: Please? O Cho constantly gets into kerfuffles when he goes out.
Speaker 5: Her curve kerfuffle. All right, I've never heard this word before. I didn't even know it's part of the English language. But what I'm gonna do based off how it sounds is spelled, I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna take a whack at it. I'm gonna take a whack at it like I'm Italian. Kerfuffle k e r. If you double p l e kerfuff r, if you double l.
Speaker 1: Oh, you gotta pronounce him right now.
Speaker 2: I said kerfuffle.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're saying kerk puff fle kerfuffle fuff.
Speaker 5: See, We're gonna have to bring somebody on your country, your country. So I'm thinking it was like puffle, and it was fuffle and I couldn't tell your accent.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about this egregious agreed egregious? That was such an egregious act. I had to respond egregious.
Speaker 5: Okay, egregious? Now, Oh, come on, hey, uh A g R E g I O U.
Speaker 2: S E g R e g I o U s egregious.
Speaker 1: Oh, I said a first, Yeah, so its e yes E g R e g I O U s.
Speaker 2: Agree.
Speaker 5: Okay, I I put I put an a instead of instead of E, so technically I kind of spelled it right.
Speaker 2: No you didn't. But anyway, how about this one ubiquitous?
Speaker 4: What come on, man, come on?
Speaker 1: Chat am I pronouncing it correctly? Huh ubiquitous? Spell it from me real quick?
Speaker 5: Hey, you hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Use it in the sentence, real quick, Use it in the sentence.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's influenced by uh. Hey, see this is the word ubiquitous. Influence was felt by all the family, ubiquitous, ubiquitous.
Speaker 4: Hey, most of the time. When I had a spelling me.
Speaker 5: When I had a spelling me back in nineteen eighty seven, and I didn't like a word, I said, past.
Speaker 1: Okay, the word is ubiquitous. You b I q u I t o U s ubiquitous.
Speaker 4: I'm curious.
Speaker 5: You gave me a word to spell, a word that I've never heard before, A word that I didn't even know was in the English language, A word that I have never even seen in the stars.
Speaker 4: So how in the world was I supposed to get that?
Speaker 1: This is the easiest word you're ever gonna get, O Joe. I will make sure you get this one right.
Speaker 4: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 1: Batcat, gobbly gook, gobbly good.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I'm probably get it right.
Speaker 1: You said, goby gobbly, gobly.
Speaker 4: Gook g O double b l y g double.
Speaker 1: Ok g O b b l e d y g o Okay, gobbly gook.
Speaker 5: Hey, Chat, I hope y'all not laughing at me, because there's no way in hell y'all do any of these words outside of egregious.
Speaker 2: You want one more?
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me one more, Give me one more, give me one more, give me one more, give me one more.
Speaker 4: Whatever this is, I'm getting the right chat. This is for y'all.
Speaker 1: I promise you. I promise you. I got this, I promise you. I got this right here, I got this, I got this.
Speaker 2: Ship. I can't even pronounce this word here, oh joe e oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah nah.
Speaker 1: H ephemeral who ephemeral, ephemeral, ephemeral, so ephemeral, epemoral e E no e memoral ephemoral ephemeral, okay, ephemeral e p h E r A l.
Speaker 4: E p h.
Speaker 2: I was right. I was right e p h E m E r A L.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm said.
Speaker 5: I left the m out huh hey, hey, hey, yeah, hey, listen you.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm not sure who picked the words of night, but but that that's that.
Speaker 2: That's what chat pickle. Huh I said. We let the chat pickle.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's my it's my turn. Now I got some of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, dollars, time the exactly revenge. It's time for dunk on Saints edition. Oh yeah, oh yeah, so what I went walk?
Speaker 2: No, you will offer.
Speaker 4: So you ain't giving me egregious.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, cool, I ain't gonna spare you either.
Speaker 5: Dunk going on Saints Edition, which Saints player holds a franchise record for the most rushing yards.
Speaker 1: Oh man, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go Duce McCallister, and you absolutely wrong.
Speaker 4: It's mark Ingram who had sixty five hundred yards?
Speaker 2: How many duds got?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't have duces information in front of me. But I know one thing you got to answer wrong?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Number two?
Speaker 2: Second question?
Speaker 5: Who is all time leader in career receptions for the Saints? I mean it's pretty easy. His son plays now mm hmm, damn.
Speaker 2: What school did he go? Do? Did he go to? Get wamba?
Speaker 5: I ain't even telling you all that now. I ain't telling you all that because two but them words you just gave me for Spello, I definitely ain't helping you.
Speaker 2: Uh uh.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Marcus Coaster.
Speaker 4: God damn it, boy, you got that bitch right.
Speaker 2: Well, you're trying to throw me off. Talk about this sub play down you dirty out slapped men.
Speaker 4: Yeah about don't worry about listen.
Speaker 5: Answer is Marcus Colston. He has seven hundred and eleven receptions. Don't worry about it. Okay, you got one right? Why you do that though, Joe, No, I'm just listen.
Speaker 4: I need you to go over five just like I went on five.
Speaker 2: I already got one, so I'm good.
Speaker 4: All right, So okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: Who was the Saint lead rusher doing Super Bowl two thousand and nine Super Bowl winning season. Who was the Saint leading rusher doing their Super Bowl run during the two thousand and nine season.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, Reggie Pierre Thomas, J.
Speaker 1: Jorge.
Speaker 2: Where's that? Cause? I long bean a long be you mu know? I plug it up, y'all, I plugged it up.
Speaker 4: You're looking at the chat the chat answer for you.
Speaker 2: They ain't got it. It ain't even up there yet, I answered before you.
Speaker 1: Hold.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: If listen chat chat, listen to me, y'all, stop helping un god man putting an answers in the chat chat.
Speaker 2: They ain't even got it up there yet. They just put it up there and gave you the answer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you because you got it from them. Okay, here we go. Don't don't don't look. Don't look at the chat.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Which Saints player holds a franchise record for Oh?
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, which Saints player has the most sex enfranchise history?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, mm hmm, I'm gonna go Ricky Jack. Oh, you're absolutely wrong.
Speaker 5: You asked him with Cam Jeorgan is Cameron Jordan with one hundred and seventeen and a half sacks.
Speaker 4: One hundred and seventeen and a half sacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, here go your bonus, He'll go your bonus.
Speaker 4: Oh you definitely ain't getting this.
Speaker 5: Which Saints player has the most punk return tens and franchise history?
Speaker 4: You definitely ain't getting this because it's the man.
Speaker 2: What a little dude?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 1: Man, I can see little dude now, I can't, Man, he's small. I can't think a dude name.
Speaker 4: Hey, I know what I know who it is. I can tell you what number be WARDO eighty four forty four.
Speaker 2: How do you know? I think it's last is his last name Lewis? Come on on, Joe, what is it?
Speaker 4: Oh you want to answer?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh, the answer is Reggie Bush.
Speaker 2: Pub return touchdowns?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How many got?
Speaker 4: Oh? I ain't got the number? How many got? But the answer is Reggie Bush?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: So you only got two?
Speaker 2: Right? Which? Oh Joe, you skip one?
Speaker 4: I did? Oh yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Hold hold on, here we go, here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 5: Which Saints player holds the franchise record for most career interceptions.
Speaker 4: Oh you definitely an't getting this.
Speaker 1: You know how I know you ain't getting it because I don't even know who this player is.
Speaker 4: Uh huh uh don't don't look at the chat. Look I see you look at that. You look at that a little too long? Chat, y'all. Don't answer chat, no answer.
Speaker 2: Most interceptions, It's got to be way way back.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, way back way back. Probably the eighteen hundreds too.
Speaker 1: Man, the Saints became a friendranchise is like sixty sixty something. Uh, I don't know, Darren Sharper wrong.
Speaker 5: The answer is Dave Weimer, who has thirty seven career interceptions, which is a Saints franchise record.
Speaker 2: Hell no, I definitely won't get that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you show what you got too right? You got too right? Yeah, you got too right. And that fellow tonight was crazy. Man, I ain't but the words I mean, I was, I was real. I was real aggressive with egregious too. I'm not sure why I said A instead of E.
Speaker 1: Damn, Mike Thomas said. George pickens career low snaps were part of the Steelers plan and the Cowboys loss Tomlin told reporters, we just wanted to minimize his reps in an effort to get more productivity. We're trying to keep rep management in terms of total totality of the big picture. He wasn't less of a focal point in terms of our intentions of what we wanted to do offensively. It's no different than we minimized some of the snaps of our d linemen like Cam Hayward. It's about snap management. There's no underlying story, to be quite honest with you. Pickens was on the field of thirty four of a possible fifty eight snaps. He recorded three catchups for twenty six yards. The lack of playing time for Pickens was especially surprising considering the fact that he amassed the season high one hundred and thirteen receiving yards in pittsburgh twenty seven to twenty four loss to end it in Week four. He also committed a turnover in that game, fumbling the ball in the second quarter.
Speaker 5: What you think, O, Joe, some may right, cause you don't need to minimize No, you don't.
Speaker 4: You don't need to minimize.
Speaker 1: Years old, you I get Cam Hayward. Cam Hayward is in his thirty as a defensive lineman. That's a lot of collisions.
Speaker 2: You talk about a wide receiver that's twenty four to twenty five years of age.
Speaker 5: Yeah, something something, something going on behind closed doors we don't know about.
Speaker 4: That's it. He's trying to get through.
Speaker 5: He trying to get through to him, and it's only one way to get through to him. I mean, two things gonna happen. It he gonna fold, but you're gonna show up to the party. And the only way to get your attention if it ain't gonna take your money, I'm gonna take your reps. And if taking your reps don't work, you know what's next after that?
Speaker 2: I agree? I agree? Oh Joe, Now it's time for Q in a Q and Nate Q and.
Speaker 4: A Q and Nate Q and eight Q and Nate cube and NATEQ and Nate.
Speaker 1: With Nate.
Speaker 2: Uh Kember know what Junior said? My question.
Speaker 1: Is if you have an NFL team, who would be your starting wide receivers? Mine would be o Cho and I enjoy watching eighty five play every Sunday.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's are we.
Speaker 1: Using Are we using current wide receivers? Or I get to pick any two wide receivers.
Speaker 5: Well, obviously you need to be picking your co host. So I'm that's one receiver down right now. I don't know who else you're gonna go with. You need to be picking me.
Speaker 2: You can blame for the ball too much.
Speaker 4: I don't never say nothing, No, I never, I never. I don't bother my quarterback because I'm gonna be open.
Speaker 2: Uh. I gotta take Jerry any rid receiver.
Speaker 1: Anytime you don't take Jerry, you gotta be out your mind. And I'm gonna tell you know what. I'm gonna give my brother a spot. I'm gonna let Jerry play the X. My brother gonna play di Z even though they both play di Z. I'm gonna have to move Jerry to X. My brother gonna play the Z. Who you got on, Joe, You're gonna start.
Speaker 2: T O and Randy or t O and Jerry, You and Jerry, You and Randy, You and t O.
Speaker 5: Let's let's let's get back to the question that was asked to you. So you picked Jerry, and you picked Sterling, and you got me sitting on the other side of this camera right now.
Speaker 4: You and you said that.
Speaker 5: With a straight face, and you ain't even hesitate. You ain't even acknowledged.
Speaker 4: To even put me in.
Speaker 1: Put you be the slot you gotta pay slot player. You're gonna I'm a monster. You want to play, and you got two choices. You can play the slider, you can play the bitch. Now which one you want to play?
Speaker 5: Hey, so I mean my two, my too. You know you know how I feel about them two boys.
Speaker 4: Man. I love Jerry, I love all Jerry is done, but I'm going t on Moss.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm going on.
Speaker 1: Moss because because look, somebody gonna get left off. You left off Mega Tron.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like Megatron too, but nobody get left off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but listen, Moss and t O. I know people love to look at the numbers.
Speaker 5: Forget them numbers I'm talking about I've seen that thing up close and personal with my old eyes.
Speaker 4: Make a Tron two.
Speaker 5: But man, something about that man, something about Brandy Mawson TiO. We would never, ever, ever ever see nothing like that again.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you never.
Speaker 2: You do you think you can see what Jerry did again? No?
Speaker 5: Not, because even with the addition the addition of action game, Yeah, it's it's impossible. Because, for one, the level of talent and skill is too it's too much. It's so much greater now, so it's it's it's impossible unless.
Speaker 4: They throw the ball. You do every goddamn play, Yeah, every goddamn play, and.
Speaker 1: You have to make Rice's numbers so impressive. Rice came in in a running era.
Speaker 4: Yeah oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine what his numbers would be if you gave him Montana and Steve Yong, who he had for the majority of his career, and they threw the ball like they throw it now.
Speaker 5: Now, oh boy, it'd be it'd be insane.
Speaker 1: Stephanie Warfield said, which quarterback y'all taking to lead your team to the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Sammy Darks? How about Sammy Darts and Patrick mahomes?
Speaker 1: Bro if y'all stopped calling Sam Donald Sammy Darks, Hey.
Speaker 2: Damn Sammy about it.
Speaker 4: He's earned that nickname this ship.
Speaker 1: Now, Nah, oh, Joe, you gotta get some time. I mean, I ain't start calling my homeboy, my homeboy out to jump. You gotta get it. You gotta get like four You gotta get like ten weeks in where you can become a homeboy, or.
Speaker 5: At least a year so he can become Sammy Darks until week ten.
Speaker 2: Peyton Manning didn't become the sheriff in one year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was a good nickname too, So we just had we just had that nick name right now. Huh, Lord have bursty Oh Joe, you didn't come Oho in one year. It took you like eight nine years because you became Ojo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I became Ochoa and I think your five. I needed to reinvent myself. I had to think about I had to think long term. I had to think longevity.
Speaker 4: How can I.
Speaker 1: Extend this brand long after the game of football is gone?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Because the NFL, you know, they market and brand who they want to. So I had to take matters into my own hands. And that's what I did, and I think I did a pretty good job because in college I was a marketing and branding major. See a lot of y'all didn't know that when I was at when I was at Harvard, Yeah, I was a marketing branding major. What you was on a farm branding cattle and hogs. I did that too. I did that too. At the Dade County Youth Fair, I worked in the petting zoo.
Speaker 1: Uh. Boss's lady said all month for this birthday, chick shan ojo. Can y'all wish all Libras and Scorpios and the best boss with the sun them sauce, Boss Lady, Happy Beday month, Share and check your social media for a message. Boss's Lady, Happy birthday all Libras. I guess libras, I mean libras and Scorpio's. I guess they're October. I don't, I mean, does does guys? I mean, is there do guys really know like anything like astrological?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know I'm a cancer. I think my brothers. I think my brother's are a rees, my sister's are Leo. That's That's about the extent of it. I don't really know like Scorpio or Sangitary's or Capricorn.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know this, but I don't know what month.
Speaker 4: I don't know nothing about that that astrological stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so, Boss Lady, Happy birthday, Happy birthday twin, Happy birthday month.
Speaker 2: You say you celebrating the whole damn month. I don't know what's you know? Which? What's so good about?
Speaker 1: You? Go celebrate the whole month? You better get your butt back to work, uh, but I will I'll check my I'll check my social media. Stephanie. Stephanie Warfield said, Casey is a b to the night. Congrats, Royals, Chief, who that beat the Who that Who that? Who beat them? Saints five and old Baby. Hold up the Yankee. Oh yeah, the Royal beat the Yankees. Come on, Yank, I.
Speaker 2: Need the Yankee. I need the Yankees in the and the and the Dodgers in the World Series.
Speaker 4: They won the series.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, it's one one.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, it's one one.
Speaker 1: Leo the Rhode said, Hi everyone, night cap. I hope you guys are all doing well. Have a question for you. Often talk about your adult college life career and how you but what were you like in high school?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Clown? Uh? I didn't. I mean that's why I was from forty eight.
Speaker 1: That's why I didn't go to a big D one school because I buy jibed around, you know, making people laugh. I mean, c look, obviously, you know, growing up the way we grew up, you had to work. But you know I wanted to, you know, have fun in school then go home and you know, take care of my graining because you know, my brother left and what eighty three, graduated eighty three, so basically, my sister's eight years older than me.
Speaker 2: My sister's dating so basically, and I had had a aunt there.
Speaker 1: My aunt Jane was there for a couple of years and then she got married and left.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like me and my grandmother a lot of times. But yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't take school at least high school nearly serious enough. And then when I realized it was too late because some grades, we wasn't looking too good, o't Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tell.
Speaker 1: People all the time, with my grades, I couldn't have got in prison. They fail day to day to day. That funcked me on the interest. Oh chie, I couldn't even got in there.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna mention my grades in high school. Boy, I'm gonna tell you this. I graduated high school late. I tell you that.
Speaker 2: Damn how you graduate high school late?
Speaker 4: Because I ain't graduate on time like I graduated when.
Speaker 2: When you had to go to summer school or something.
Speaker 5: I graduated by two three months. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I was bad. But I was bad, But I want to go into class in high school.
Speaker 2: So Dad, so you went to the thirteenth grade.
Speaker 4: Huh, No, I ain't. I ain't doing all that.
Speaker 1: I ain't stay I ain't stay back another year, I said, graduated late.
Speaker 2: Joe, you was in the same class rule Nah, first peer through sixth per don't you know the same class rule K through twelve? Hey, you ain't never changed. He ain't never see a different class. Rule.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, I was. I was smarter than the whistle.
Speaker 5: Though smarter than the whistle, I just I wouldn't have I just wouldn't apply myself because I felt I had enough talent.
Speaker 4: I ain't need school.
Speaker 5: My grandma told me, say, boy, I'm telling you gonna keep slipping through the crack. And I'm telling you you're gonna keep slipping through the crack. And I just wouldn't listen. I wouldn't listen until I got until I got the goddamn Santa Monica. And I was ineligible that second year, and my back was against the wall because all I had was all I had was one year left because I had to play. I had to I had to get my grades together and play one more year Santa Monica. And all I had left was a one for one uncle. So he he gonna do it to where your grandma always said it. Oh, yes, they make it to the NFL. Man shit, but I never forget ate Coach Collins, Charles Collins is responsible for me going to summer school, getting to and from summer school, getting my grades together, having to go to Southwest College, take classes, Southwest College, going back to Santa Manica taking classes. Then yes, so I could play that that following year at Santa Monica. Man, thank god Dennis Rickson offered me that one for one, that one for one in Oregon State. Uncle, I say, man, God, if you just get me, get me on the big stage so I can showcase my talent and skill that will take everything else.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 5: My grandma weight, it's one time and long behold the one time I did the whole way it all worked out, had it should be?
Speaker 4: Yeah about I barely made it, m.
Speaker 2: But you made it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, JJ convers said. Relationship change. Because people change. You don't always have to find someone new. Relationship take having those hard conversations, sitting down and say hey, we've grown distant, let's build something new.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, I know, I know, I know about them.
Speaker 5: Uncomfortable conversations I love I love him, I love him, tell me everything, tell me how you feel, don't lie to me. I like them because sometimes what it can do, those uncomfortable conversations, it helps you stop wasting your time too heavy, stopped wishing your time too now, come on.
Speaker 1: It does, oh Joe, but lot, you know, it's funny because a lot of times when women get fed up, they've been fed up. They're not just fed up now, they've been fed up for like months, a year.
Speaker 4: They check they check out up here first. Hunh mm hm. They check out up here first, and they don't. They don't move on.
Speaker 5: They don't transition until the next player is already in hand.
Speaker 1: You don't leave your job unless you already got something. Most people but there's something now. Some people will leave a job and ain't got another job lined up. You know, God will make away. Naw, he said, don't be no food though, God, God say. But a lot of times, you know, people have things, and I think, O Joe, like like a woman, Like a woman won't just really nearly file divorce right, like a woman. She doesn't talked to a girlfriend, she don't talk to her parents, she don't met with a lawyer shot them meticulously.
Speaker 5: Everything is strategic. Everything is strategic in that they do uncle everything they don't. They don't make rash decisions without planning things out ahead of time. Okay, this is the plan. This is planing A. Okay, Plan A doesn't work, this would be plan B. So plan B doesn't work, Well, we're gonna fall and go in to see. Either way, everything is mapped out like when you're robbing the bank.
Speaker 4: When you're robbing a bank, you.
Speaker 5: Just don't walk in there and say give me all your money.
Speaker 4: Yea, no, yeah, man?
Speaker 1: How many hold on? They got this many cameras? Okay, they only got one security guard. He oled I can really overpower yep, I needed you. Let's see what's the talk. What's the closest police station? After the police pass through the area, get a great car? Is there more than one way in? How long is it gonna take me to get to the interstate from where I am because I need to get out of this congested area?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's like.
Speaker 1: That, very meticulous, very strategic in all that they do.
Speaker 4: Now a dude, us.
Speaker 1: Baby, a like old boy told his wife when he got withhold of sunshine baby, I ain't never coming home.
Speaker 4: Coming home. That's it, right off the bat. You think about nothing. M hm m hm m hmm.
Speaker 2: Nicholas, tell me said, what up? Unking oat?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 1: Love is showing the content. Can you give my wife? Can you give my wife? Raven and I shout out. It's our fifth wedding anniversary. Keep up the great workfellas, Nicholas Ravens. Happy fifth wedding anniversary.
Speaker 2: Guys. Congrats, it's been an unbelievable ride. I'm sure you guys enjoying each other. Y'all.
Speaker 1: Keep it that thing fresh, y'all take it. You take Nicholas, I know you take out to eat once a week. Y'all, go to dinner, y'all, go to a movie. Y'all have date night where y'all all get dressed up.
Speaker 2: Go do your thing.
Speaker 1: Man, keep it going, bro, I'm proud of you. I'm happy for you. And congratulations and Nicholas and Raven. It's the fifth wedding anniversary. Congratulations guys, Happy fifth, Happy fifth. Uh. Willie got a new quote for Oh Your the book o' chub's boys. What you want is just the other side of what you don't like. Except la partier.
Speaker 2: That's ith.
Speaker 1: What you don't want is what you don't like. No, what you don't want, what you want is just on the other side of what you don't like.
Speaker 2: That's nasty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Diane West said, Hey, will Jackson State beyond your stop for your HB tour with first take?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if you guys are going to be in this cycle.
Speaker 1: I know they're trying to work out one more right now, we just we are gone to Howard excuse me this week on the eleventh where at Tennessee State is their homecoming, and I think next month in November, we're at moor House and Clark. I think it's gonna be their homecoming. But I think everybody celebrates the same homecoming in the AU Center, I think, but I'm not sure. I don't know if Jackson State's gonna be on this go round. Maybe probably twenty twenty five, but I'm not sure. That's that's beyond my perbio. They just tell Michelle and we're doing this HBU tour. We'd like for you to participate. Okay, I'm there, but that's that's my level of involvement. Tramao Prailow said, have you you have you have to get your cognac and cigars to Louisiana. Actually, we're gonna be we definitely, it's gonna be one of the states. If I'm not mistaken. I think in the next month or so, we're gonna have activation in Louisiana. We're definitely planning on being We're definitely gonna be active, activated by the time we hit for the Super Bowl. But I think it's coming. I think if we're not there, we're gonna be there in the very near future. So I appreciate that we're gonna make sure schee By Laportier and eighty five cigars gonna be in Louisiana. Prays to everyone preparing for Hurricane Milton. When they tell you to evacuate, guys, do it. If you see the Buccaneers, they're leaving on Tuesday to be ahead of the storm to make sure they don't get trapped get stuck there.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: I get it, But everything that you have, all those possessions, can be replaced. The one thing that's not replaceable is life. Yeah, ain't getting that back. So I understand you want to stay with your stuff and things and so forth and so on. Bro get up out of dodge. It's not worth it. It's really not worth it.
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 1: Guys, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap and those that tuned in after watching the Chiefs remain undefeated with a twenty six thirteen victory over the New Orleans Saints as they heading to their week undefeated. I am your favorite oun Shannon Shark. He is your favorite, number eighty five. He's from Liberty City. He's a not he and Obronco. He'll Bengal Ring of Fame Henorie. He's a pro bowler, he's an all pro and he's chat on Yo Senko Johnson. Just call it mohoe. Guys, do us a favor. Make sure you subscribe to and hit that subscribe button and hit the light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Every subscriber counts, and we're trying to do everything we possibly can to take this thing over, and with your help, it's very possible, it's very doable. Please make sure you go check out Shave by La Portier. As I mentioned earlier, we're expecting to be in fourteen to sixteen states by the end of the year. If we're currently not in a state or a sitting near you, you can go to the site, order a bottle and we'll ship it directly to your home and it is in stock. Please go follow my media company page on all social media platforms that Aha Media and my clothing Company eighty four the unkin Oho t's eighty four being spelled out. The unkin Oho t's are back in stock. I repeat, the unkin Oho t's are back in stock. If you ordered merch within the last three weeks, it began shipping last week, you should be receiving emails confirming that your order has been shipped.
Speaker 2: So do it some favor.
Speaker 1: As you start to get your merchandise in, let us know that you've received your merchandise. Let us know what you think. We think we've done a great job with this and we greatly appreciate your support. Please go vote for us on the for this Signal award. Nightcap has been nominated for two awards, Best Live Podcast Recording Well Now Lead over New Hikes, and Best co Host Team. We're currently in second place. Got y'all doing y'all thing? We went from fourth all the way to second, and we're slightly behind the first place. So when we come back on Thursday, we come back on Thursday, we gonna probably be in first.
Speaker 2: Ohoe.
Speaker 1: And it's just voting is opened through October seventeenth. Just like the webbits, you have to create an account and it has to have a verified email. Again, you have to create an account and you have to have a verified email. Club Shayshape nominated for three awards Popular Culture and Variety Show, Best Athlete, Shaping Culture Show, and Best Individual Episode, Best Guest Kat Williams. Again, we thank you all the awards that you see behind me. What's because of you, and we appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: The Chiefs have continued their undefeated start to the season twenty six thirteen over the New Orleans Saints on Monday Night. Mahme Bore threw for three thirty one Juju went for one point thirty. Kareem Hunt, first game back in Arrowhead since rejoining the team that originally drafted him, ran for one hundred and two yards. Derek Carr left the game in the first fourth quarter with an oblique injury. Again, thank you for joining us for the nightcap. I'm un he's o Jo we'll see you Thursday.