Speaker 1: Hello, Andy, is that recording? Yes? Cool?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you it's been quite some time since we played that.
Speaker 1: Quite some time, right, so busy? Yeah, I mean we haven't had time for this. No, I've had time. Oh no, you have. I've asked you on. Hold on, we're gonna pause. We're gonna don't do it. Let's let's hold hands. Hold hands. We are not going to argue about. We are reaching a peaceful results.
Speaker 2: This feels weird. Great, what can we talk about today?
Speaker 1: Andrew? This?
Speaker 2: So we have so much to cover. Okay, I have something i'd like to gus. So I heard that you're having a big birthday party. Yeah, so I think it's pretty cool because you invite people to your birthday party, but then they have to pay. That's what I heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, it's one hundred dollars. No, that's not a that you get your ticket and you get two drinks and you get all your food included.
Speaker 2: No, it's a show. Why am I paying for you to come? I mean, I'm gonna have a birthday party for my daughter in my backyard. If I charge kids at the door, that's trouble.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. You basically are if you're saying bring gifts. I'm not hosting it at my house. I'm hosting it at medieval time.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying bring gifts. I'm saying, okay, even if I had it at the ground round, I mean, I'm still not charging the kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, those are kids. We're all adults. And why am I paying for you? Well, because it's a party. Everybody wants to go.
Speaker 2: Here's an invite to my party. But you must pay. Yes, you don't get invited to a wedding and must pay.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, no, yeah, you do by the time you are done paying for the gift, and then you got it half the times it's an overnighter, and then you got to pay for the hotel room, and then you gotta pay for this and pay for that.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I can't go to your party, but I do wish you a happy fortieth.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: It's thirty four, but you're close April. Oh wait, oh no, it's not for a week or two.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just had a Max Headroom moment.
Speaker 1: Now. Oh he's the scary man. I don't like Max Headroom. He's very scary, scary. The people took over the TV station in the eighties. They used his face. How did you know that? Because you weren't even born. I know. I'm just into weird lost media like and he was the He was he coke or pepsi? No idea, but he's scary and I don't like him, and I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I think he was pepsi. Now it's going to make me nuts.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll google it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could talk about something else.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's rude to charge for a ticket and a show you're going to see a show that's that would be dumb for me to pay all this money for what.
Speaker 2: I guess I understand that now, Well, you could have rented the place out. I don't know coke.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many seats it was coke medieval times? Yeah? Just rent the whole place. Oh yeah, just rent the whole place. Yeah. I don't have that money. I just throw a big party. Yeah, but you have a million dollar friends do uh? Okay, but they're not renting it for me.
Speaker 2: Actually, I would love to go, actually, but I cannot. I'm not available that weekend.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, You've said this four times now, so let me stop. What Scott Why can't you come to my party?
Speaker 2: I'm not available?
Speaker 1: Why are you not available? That's all.
Speaker 2: I don't have to I don't have to divulge you or girl with a casting so hard right now?
Speaker 1: No, don't ask I'm fine. My arm just you know, I heard it, but I'm fine. Don't ask me questions that hospital bracelet. You want to take a picture again. You regret this now, remember when you did that the first time?
Speaker 2: Speaking of I'm either having a heart attack or cancer or something in my arm.
Speaker 1: I'm a heart attack, cancer or something. That's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, my arm has been hurting for almost a full month.
Speaker 1: Do you ever think that maybe it's just growing pains?
Speaker 2: No, see, you're just getting I wasn't a fan of that show. I watched it and I didn't love it all right anyway, So I woke up one morning and I just thought I slept wrong on my arm. But then it never went away. Okay, So I in my head, droom, so many things are going on. It could be a myriad of things. You're fine, but I had a physical last week and he's like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It could be a rotator cuff. Whoever you're seeing for your medical ailments needs to get disbarred immediately. Why because everything that you have, it's not just oh yeah you have a cough. You might have a science of infection. No, you have strepped to cockle pneumonia. You're definitely on your deathbed.
Speaker 2: But it's got to be something. It's not just it's just not do you stretch. No, it's that.
Speaker 1: You've tried no stretching.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a nodule right here, okay, and not feel that's when the cancer starts. You feel it right here? I don't. Now you're just you want you want it to flex? No, no, no, I want you to feel that I see. I'm telling you there's a problem. I need to scan or something.
Speaker 1: That's me the person that diagnosed you with a nodule. Burn, I did it? Okay, well burn stop. You don't have any problems stretch stretching?
Speaker 2: Does it make your arm?
Speaker 1: Not hurt? It sound like I'm working out it hurts? Just do it? Arm over it like this? Okay, stretch. I can't stretch. I can't do that arm. I touch my toes either. I can't either. Arm this way. Take this arm yeah underneath to you too, and then go like this I am like, it preps great, it hurts, okay, but that's how it's supposed to be. Because you have an issue, you need to stretch.
Speaker 2: No, okay, I'm running another five k. I'm not stretching.
Speaker 1: I just go. I'm telling you from now you need to stretch because that's how I had my it band issues and it wrecked me.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? What's Oh, that's a thing.
Speaker 1: It's like a little gum.
Speaker 2: No, but I don't want to hear it. Hear it like I don't want to hear.
Speaker 1: It, and you it'll get it's just not good. Cool. So you have to stretch, okay, even if you just do like a quick little one too. Just start.
Speaker 2: I do twenty five jumping jacks naked in front of the mirror before that. Take a shower every night? Is that good?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I turn the shower on it take It takes twenty five jumping jacks to heat up. So that's what I do every night.
Speaker 1: Why did I need to know that? You said I need to stretch. That's stretching. Are you good? What? Yes?
Speaker 2: I Then when I get out, I spank my ass. I don't know why, but I do. I put the towel on, Like, yeah, I don't know why, It's just something I do.
Speaker 1: Anyways, So much for coming to another pole chat everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is why we don't have them go check into therapy. We don't have them that frequently.
Speaker 1: From the visual of naked jump jacking jump and then spanking your butt afterwards.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I do that. Is it like a pretty much? I guess, yeah, but I do with the towel on. It's not like a weird naked thing. No, it's weird to get out of the shower. I'm not the only way that gets out of the shower and a towel and spanks the ass. Okay, maybe she doesn't question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll take two seconds, I promise. Oh no, she fall careful to entry.
Speaker 2: Get a knock. Cereals over.
Speaker 1: It'll take two seconds. No, you're good. Come to the microphone, should I ask her? Oh, do you know how Scott stretches?
Speaker 3: No, but I know his body is really tight.
Speaker 1: He can't touch his toy. That's tight.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, not in that way, babes.
Speaker 1: Oh, but listen to this Scott. Tell her you're stretching routine.
Speaker 2: I do twenty five jumping Jack's naked before I get in the shower.
Speaker 1: That is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Why somebody must like it?
Speaker 3: He just gave me the most disgusting visual in my mind.
Speaker 1: I'm not scary, dude.
Speaker 3: And first of all, okay, you talk a lot of shit about scary, but babes what she might have to get on a diet too.
Speaker 1: I'm ready for it. Help me.
Speaker 3: We're going to work out together.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the whole thing I'm in there with.
Speaker 3: You look at this gut stop.
Speaker 1: Then you can hear what happens when he gets out of the shower.
Speaker 2: What I put my towel on, I look in the mirror, and I spank my ass.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes?
Speaker 1: Or no.
Speaker 3: He spanks his ass all the time. He'll walk past me to go make a coffee and he just you just hear this. Once he opens the door, he does that.
Speaker 2: That's just subliminal.
Speaker 3: I don't do it all yours doesn't sound like that, but you know what I mean. Yeah, yeah, you gotta stop. Okay, you do jumping jacks naked?
Speaker 2: Yes, it takes discuss It takes twenty five jumping jacks to heat the water open. I turn it on, I do twenty five jumping jacks. Then I get in.
Speaker 3: That's not a stretch, and I like stretch. You're winded after twenty five jumping jacks. I guarantee you Scary could do twenty five jacks.
Speaker 2: I go one hundred right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could do it jumping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely without being winded.
Speaker 1: Without being winded. I'll sit down and talk just like this. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Ye, but no one wants to hear this.
Speaker 3: Yes they do.
Speaker 1: All right, Well you're gonna have to keep talking while I do it. Okay, so you better find everyone on CA.
Speaker 3: I can't say. I have to go.
Speaker 1: I go, okay, hey everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, Yeah, we're doing recording here.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Scott's gonna be doing one hundred jumping jacks. Four. How are you feeling? I feel great? Six? Okay, this is wild stupid. So you're trying to stop. Yeah, you can't stop. You said you could do it without being winded. Fifteen, So just give me the visual. Oh, Scary is watching twenty So my question is this, when you're doing this, it's twenty five, you do twenty five and then you jump in the shower, yes, and then thirty does it like amp you up? For the shower. No, it doesn't. Thirty five. No, the inhales and exhales are getting a little deeper. Well, I mean, come on, I'm exercising, but you said you could do without getting winded. I can. You're sounding a little winded, Bud. Fifty, so I can do it. I'm just stop you just no, no, no, I'm good, diamond. He stopped at fifty.
Speaker 2: I could do totally do fifty more. It's just nobody wants to hear a seat.
Speaker 1: No, nobody. Nobody wants to see that.
Speaker 2: So, Plus, my shoes are untied, that's it. My ankles are hurting. Yeah, no, no, yeah, I don't need to injure myself. I got a long drive coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I need myself.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna throw off.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Are you I need water?
Speaker 1: You're He said you want to get winded. I'm not winded. You are winded.
Speaker 2: I mean, and everybody's heart rate goes up a little bit when you're exercise.
Speaker 1: Yeah it does. So he said you'd sit right back down and start talking like nothing happened. I am nothing happened, Yeah, nothing happened. I was good man. Anyway, it's new.
Speaker 2: Nothing do not cool. It was to have more compass here. Yeah, I love that book.
Speaker 1: Oh you've been reading the whole thing, sixty five chapters. Wow, I mean I listened to it.
Speaker 2: But still you're an audible guy for I mean, it was it's in his I like books when it's in the persons, the author's voice.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fun.
Speaker 2: And it was in and he read it, and I thought it was really cool. The only you know, the only thing is I like to also flip through the books so I could see the pictures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like picture pictures. There are Yeah, and it relates to each one of the chapters. Look what he wrote it. Look wait, look what he wrote in the front. Look at he wrote I saw I got you the book signed.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You're so winded I can't look. Look what he wrote to Scott my best friend. Yeah, mm hmm, you're my best friend. I'm supposed you didn't like put this in a case, don't damage it.
Speaker 2: I'm not put I did that knife, but I highly recommend it. Iron height one A two mark oppas. You know, if you're gen X Brolink on Everything soundtrack of your Adult Life.
Speaker 1: Soundtrack, you know everything, bro? Yeah you wouldn't get it. You wouldn't. You didn't have skateboard either, did I? I didn't. It was that to la, Oh you weren't. Do you want to just let's do a quick breath together.
Speaker 2: Ready, No, I'm fine. I could use a drink, though.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to go get you a bottle of water? Yeah, that's fine. We have bottles of water. I keep them hidden. No, no, I don't drink water. Oh yeah, I forgot your dumb more of a tea guy.
Speaker 2: I haven't been drinking that much on sweetened iced tea lately.
Speaker 1: I I drink hint. I like hint.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite. Wish they would sponsor bull.
Speaker 1: Chat that'd be nice. Hint water. I love hint.
Speaker 2: You know what I like? It's Secret one. It's pineapple coconut. Yeah, they got these mashups. They get vitamin one now. Also, they're not paying for this, but they got vitamin hint.
Speaker 1: Vitamin hint. Yeah. I like the mandar An orange one. It's good and has vitamins. Yep.
Speaker 2: I get all my vitamins. As you know.
Speaker 1: Everything you say is just wrong. Why it's just I'm not I can't entertain it. I can't I can't otherwise they go crazy. Should we take a break? Sure?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 1: And we're back. What's up, pal Me? My calfs are tight, man, Yeah, I feel them. Well, maybe you should be doing more than twenty five jumping jacks before you get in the shower.
Speaker 2: I just did fifty. Well, no, because that's wasting water. Okay, it takes twenty five to heat up. Okay, twenty five to heat up. Yeah, even though I got that big mega water heater downstairs.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work.
Speaker 2: It does. It holds more hot water, but it takes still takes a while to heat out, especially on cold days. It takes longer for it to heat up on cold days. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I ever noticed that when it's really cold out, the cold water's really cold, like it's freezing cold.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Wow, Now it's getting warm though. Yeah, this is so stupid. What like it's talking about real stuff?
Speaker 1: What do you do talk about Costco? I don't. It's like you've never been there before. You as my own card carrying member. Now that I'm a card carrying member of Costco, my life is Costco Costco.
Speaker 2: So you got Costco. BJ's and Sam's.
Speaker 1: I don't like Beech's. No, it's and the other one and what was the other one?
Speaker 2: Sam SAMs cub that's a Walmart.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I like them all. They all have slightly different things. First of all, you know, I'm not a huge fan of the warehouse stores because everyone's like, oh, byball can save money. No, if you can get good deals at the supermarket on regular size things, it works out cheaper. I get everyone's like, oh my god, the toilet paper. No, it's cheaper at the store when it's on sale, you know, But go on.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I want to hear about your experience. I know that the chicken bake you're all about it.
Speaker 1: I've never had it, and I want to try it. It will kill you.
Speaker 2: It's not good, No, it will kill you. It's probably delicious. Yeah, it's like ranch ranch Caesar. That's strange that there's like dressing baked into a product.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. And let me say something. They're pizza. Yeah, I love Costco pizza does too. Yeah, so good.
Speaker 2: Since you were a kid, you just said you have never been there.
Speaker 1: No, I've always been to a Costco. But I said, I now that I'm a card carrit Did you get in? I appreciate it. How'd you get in? How did I get in? Back then to the club, Oh, my mom has been a member since like the nineties.
Speaker 2: Oh Price Club. Yeah club, we talked about this before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they had tires, but I don't. I think I do need new tires. Smell. I was on I was driving and I was turning and my car all of a sudden swerved and I was on the highway and I'm like, the sit it's over for me, And I think I need new tires. Was it dry out? Yeah, it was a little wet.
Speaker 2: Potholes the whole thing. It was on the Jersey City. There's so many potholes there.
Speaker 1: It was on the Parkway.
Speaker 2: So many potholes on the Parkway and Jersey City. And there's needles in the potholes.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, Yeah, we all can't live in the utopia that is Long Island anyway. Wherever there's there's nope, there's nothing going on on Long Island. To Happiness and Harmony, back to Costco. I love it. I love the free samples, the rotisserie chickens, and yeah, I just have to say it's it's got everything I need everything.
Speaker 2: Well, Cooper goes there and the thing is they sample the chips and different sauce or whatever. She doesn't want to dip or the sauce. She just wants the chip. And sometimes they're reluctant because they're not sampling the chips, they're sampling the dip, you know. And and she gets away with it because she's cute. You know, She's gonna be like thirty with you at Costco and she's gonna be like, I.
Speaker 1: Want the chip, Dad, you know what.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be like, give her that chip.
Speaker 1: I'll be happy because I'll film. You'll be on the Walmart the Karens of Walmart or Costco page. That's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm just happy that my thirty year old daughter still wants to hang out with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. Kids.
Speaker 2: We're going on a road trip. Very excited where you're going. We're going to South Carolina, bluffing.
Speaker 1: What's there? Oh stuff?
Speaker 2: We have friends that live there.
Speaker 1: That cool.
Speaker 2: My friends of mine that grew up on Long Island that I went to school with. He was a cop in New York City, retired at forty. That's what you do in and out maybe that's wonderful, you know, and not forty Maybe it was forty two three for five. Whatever the age is, I don't know.
Speaker 1: There was an age where the person retired.
Speaker 2: That's so great though, It's like he did it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look at me.
Speaker 2: I'm almost fifty and I can't even pay my mortgage.
Speaker 1: He retired.
Speaker 2: He's got full pension paying everything. You got another job.
Speaker 1: It's too late, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't even see my ear just went dead.
Speaker 1: It's too late. They don't want me. I can't pass those things. May if you could be the nine one one phone operator guy, No, I can't. I'm scared of a nine one.
Speaker 2: Phone op yet, people screaming bloody murder. I don't know things I know. Yeah, too much pressure.
Speaker 1: That would one hundred percent be too much.
Speaker 2: That's too much pressure.
Speaker 1: You would not be good.
Speaker 2: No, No, what's your emergency?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know either, BUYE, hold on click oops. That's what I used to do at Western Union. You would just drop the calls, well I would. I would send it off to someone else might so there would be like two or three calls in my queue.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling Western Union this is Scott operator D zero too. How can I help you? Yeah, I want to get my money transfer to the Tropicana. Hold on, sir, I'll be right with you. Transferred to the other center. So we got rid of the call and Bridgeton, Missouri had to take the call. And I looked like I was a superstar and that's why I was supervisor.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're The.
Speaker 1: Way you got promoted was by just pawning your.
Speaker 2: Dumb big call people pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And my Beavis and butt head tie that also did it?
Speaker 1: You know? Was that that wasn't your Iowa time?
Speaker 2: Oh that was yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, working at the call center, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wow, it was great, good times. Man made a lot of friends. Guys are really quick. I did it was it was less than two months. Wow, yep.
Speaker 1: Just think of where your life would have been now. You would have been the kink of Iowa. No.
Speaker 2: I would have been a big executive for Western Union, and I would have made sure that they kept up with the times. They screwed themselves ordered themselves because they didn't get with all the digital e stuff. You know, they were still like doing telegrams until like two years ago.
Speaker 1: They didn't get with the digital East stuff. That's the problem. I told them, get with the digital East stuff. Like the Western Union would have succeeded if they listened, that's right.
Speaker 2: Like if they would have done sent money electronically, apps and everything. It isn't everything the digital East stuff. They could have been PayPal and ven well, but no, they were still sending it with paper. Yeah, you know, big mistake, that's right. So they were like the original PayPal in a way. Yes, when you had a wire money, that's how you did it.
Speaker 1: It was it was that way. Why are you using quotes?
Speaker 2: Well, because you didn't real wire. I mean you have to go to a supermarket and pick it up or some cash check cashing store, you know, like you would send it from. You would go into one place that had Western Union and all of a sudden it would magically arrive at the other place and they would cash it out for you. But the casino ones were cool man. They had the check that would print up in the casino cage on the dot matrix. I would send them there.
Speaker 1: That was my job.
Speaker 2: I would direct the money to the casino cage.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: At Circus Circus, I had so much fun doing that. Yeah, when those big slabs are about to lose their house and they needed money from their mom, you know, and I would hear I would talk to the casino cage manager and I'd hear in the back I would hit enter and I would hear yeah, yeah, yeah, because a dot matrix was printing the checks, you know. Yeah, that was power. I would send checks.
Speaker 1: That was power.
Speaker 2: I would make someone's printer working in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, you know, yeah, that was power. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: That was when I was at the top of the kingdom, That's right. And then you came back to radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I missed radio. That's why I came back the head of Western I probably could have been the CEO, and I'm living, you know, i'd be retired now.
Speaker 1: Has Western Union like they still exist?
Speaker 2: Right, they exist? But to what capacity I don't even know. I think mostly I believe that they focus on wire money transfers to First of all, we weren't allowed to call it money transfer because that was American Express. It was different, you know, I forget what the whole thing was. But anyway, they focus mainly now on international uh money transfers, you know, sort of other countries and stuff like that. Wow, they're bigger than the Latin countries.
Speaker 1: Oh got it? Okay, Western Union got it? Who knew? Who knew? Who knew? And if they only kept up with the times.
Speaker 2: I still have my book, my teaching book. What's it called?
Speaker 1: The book? The book? Yeah, quickly, nothing about that surprises quick collect it's in my ass. I saved something, shocker everything everything. I have my whole box from nineteen ninety four to five up in the attic. When you go time capsule, Yeah, they're gonna throw all of this out. Well, you know what, let them enjoy it. They're gonna be like, why did dad keep this? Why did Dad keep that?
Speaker 2: Look, I've told you a thousand times. I can't not that I want my parents to pass away, but I cannot wait to go.
Speaker 1: Through all their stuff. I can't wait, Like it's a time.
Speaker 2: Their medicine cabin is a time capsule from the eighties. I'm so. My mom told me my dad threw a bunch of stuff out a couple of weeks ago. I was not happy. I just figured it would just be there forever for me to.
Speaker 1: Go for the last bottle or they had the tile and all before they put the lid on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had that that that blood clotting powder. That can, it's a metal can. It was called like BFI or something like that. It was a can of like styptic powder for when you bleed. I had a little I always remember I played with it when I was a kid. It had a little blue aluminum cap and it was a can of powder.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What did it do?
Speaker 2: It stopped bleeding?
Speaker 1: That sounds like you were definitely gonna give yourself. Yeah, some type of was it an embolism when it explodes?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Then they had the little glass bottle of mecurochrome I again what it was like, little brown orange liquid and a little dropper that you'd put on a cut. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like the chemicals that they put on kids. Definitely. I mean now we got microplastics, so it's really not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is back in the innocent thing. Yes, when you could play with the mercury and the thermometers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, simple the times, that's right. Yeah, who cared play in the dirt? Who cares playing the dirt? Kids don't play in dirt anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's what happens. They don't play in dirt. Times have changed, Times have change. Everyone is, you know, helicopter parenting. Just go play, you know, take the phones away and go play.
Speaker 1: You're not a helicopter parent.
Speaker 2: No, just because I have life three sixty doesn't mean anything. You are, Like the helicopter is of helicopter pairs. I don't think so well, once you're in it, you can't really see anything else so far up. No, I mean, I mean it's important to know where your kids are and what they're doing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You can't just say go play till the street lights come on anymore. It doesn't work like that. Plus half of them are broken anyway.
Speaker 1: Honestly, the ones in my parents' development, they've been busted for the better half of Who's just call the town. That's what I do.
Speaker 2: I'm the neighborhood watchdog.
Speaker 1: Do you actually get like a pin for that? A pin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like to wear on my chest?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, But I did call last week because the traffic light.
Speaker 1: Wasn't working properly. Oh what was wrong with it? Well, the one by my house.
Speaker 2: It's one of those lights in front of a school, so it only changes if somebody presses the button or runs over the pad in the street, you know, to make it change because it knows there's a car there. Well, they were doing construction on the street and they ripped up the whole street and when they patched it, they didn't fix the little pad, the little sensor, So now it thinks there's always a car there because a little magnetic thing is broken. So it changes every thirty seconds on the main road, and people are pissed. So I you know, I called and.
Speaker 1: What did they say? All right, Sarah, we'll get on it.
Speaker 2: I called Nasau County DPW and did they care? And she said light shop. That's how she answered the phone. She's like, light shop. And I'm like, yeah, just want to let you know. They were doing some construction over on the road over there, and they must have cut into the sensor on the road, and now the light changes every thirty seconds. You're like, I get someone to take a look at it. I don't think anyone ever took a look at it. She's like, there's an open construction permit there. I said, okay, I mean, can someone fix it?
Speaker 1: Has it been fixed?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's annoying.
Speaker 1: So now you're gonna live with a thirty second life, right, by you.
Speaker 2: I leave for work at four fifteen, and it's annoying. I want to just blow it, but I know there's a cop sitting up at the school.
Speaker 1: They're just waiting. They just wait.
Speaker 2: They got nothing else to do. In that town, nothing happens. We don't have needles in our streets. You know, you're right, it's the utopia. If we can all live on Long Island. There is a place called Utopia, a big old pot store.
Speaker 1: I don't like them. Oh that's the pot store on Long Island.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean when I was a kid in high school, they had all like the v psychedelic stuff, you know, they sold the bowls and the bombs and stuff.
Speaker 1: That was before you could buypot leave. Yeah, you know Utopia.
Speaker 2: That's where all the that's where all the stoners and burnouts in high school were going to buy tied ie shirts.
Speaker 1: Something tells me you were lame enough to probably make a picket sign. No, we don't what this in our town. Well, it was in the next town over, so you know what. Okay, So it didn't affect you that.
Speaker 2: It was by the dirty train station. Oh that's sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm happy that you know Utopia is now open and now it's like it's a weed store.
Speaker 2: No, because I still don't think there are allowed of there's only a certain number of licenses. Let me tell you, man, those weed stores they make me insane.
Speaker 1: Well I was traffic. Oh well, because I live in a city. Yeah there, I know. There's no where to park by you. Yeah, so there's just a street. But it makes me angry because they've converted so many of them to stories. And I'm all fine for legalization, do you no way, I'm not go on, Okay, Grandpa will take get back to the home soon. Anyway, I'm fine with it. I just don't like how many permits they've given out. In Jersey City, the whole main strip used to have restaurants and bars and all these little shops and now they just keep getting changed into smoke shops and wheat shops. And it stinks. Well no again, because it's it's inside.
Speaker 2: No dirty pot smokers out in the street. They don't care. But stinks.
Speaker 1: But but but you don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you just walk down the street and it's like, really, really, dude, two in the afternoon, you must be high, please, Losers A bunch of losers.
Speaker 1: That's why I go home and I sit in my underwear and watch the jefferson That's what a cool god is. Yeah, you're lame. You're lame's smoking your doobie and dooby. I'm walking down the street. If you were cool like me, you'd live in your house and you're sitting naked watching the Jeffersons. Okay, and do laundry for your key.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's what that's what a respectable parent does.
Speaker 1: Respectable. Yeah, yeah you would one day you might.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'll ever have kids. I would love to have children.
Speaker 2: I think you'd be a great dad. Yeah, I don't think it'll ever happen.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling that if I had kids and they were being like little brats, I'd probably be like, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean everyone's parenting is different.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think i'd helicopter parent.
Speaker 2: There on your eye, little growth. Huh, No, you better go to the hospital.
Speaker 1: It's yeah. If I was you, I would be checked into the er. Infectious diseases, everything. I so obviously, as we all know, I have a patent Propecia alopecia. Propecia is different. I do what is the propecia? Just for this lush hair? Okay, anyway, back to my story. I'm starting to get patches on my arms, all patches where there's no hair growing out of it. So I'm worried that I'm going to start going hairless cat all over the place. Can you imagine if I just went completely bald?
Speaker 2: I mean, it wouldn't be abnomed. I mean, we're used to you.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like where no hair even grew anymore, Like I had like an egghead but still shiny, but still had a beard. No, I pray take this, take all of the facial hair. Just not this. I love my hair too much.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's take another quick break and we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: Okay, bye, and here we are back? Yeah, back. I don't you know what.
Speaker 2: I don't really like saying that we'll be back because we didn't go anywhere, you did, you know? We're just sitting right here. Yeah we were, we were, We're not. We're not back anyway. Hair else is going on nothing. I mean, that's it. We're gonna take our little road trip and you're going nowhere. No really not going to Japan or something.
Speaker 1: Now, the second half of my year is tons of travel. I'm going to go to London, I'm going to go to Greece for I'm going to go to Japan again in October. So I'm busy the second half. But I got to save my money.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, I have a question. So my girlfriend has to take a work trip. Yeah, and she asked me if I wanted to go. Okay, it's Guam, Like, is that is it?
Speaker 1: Is it like beaches and stuff? Why is the US column? I know it is.
Speaker 2: Everyone says that to me. I'm well aware. I have the quarter. I know, but I mean, like I have it.
Speaker 1: I know it's a quarter. But do people go on vacation to Guam. No, I've always wanted to go to Guam to be honest with you, So you should really.
Speaker 2: Are the resorts? I mean, yeah, you get the all inclusive plan. I mean, is there a beach?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's in the Pacific Islands. It's like over there, Okay, it's like it's far I think, really yeah, I feel like it's like at least eight hours away.
Speaker 2: Don't need a passport.
Speaker 1: I know that. Yeah, you must love that.
Speaker 2: But but I have my I have my real ID, so I'm good.
Speaker 1: I can travel. Can I see the real ID? Sure? I won't put it on the cameras.
Speaker 2: There's different levels though I got the highest level you could with the flag on it. You can get the one with just the star where you can get to like the high high one, this one.
Speaker 1: How did you get that? I paid more?
Speaker 2: Why did you pay more for the flag? Because this means that you could travel by land to Canada and Mexico without passport.
Speaker 1: So you just pay for it and they just let you do that.
Speaker 2: It's like an other forty bucks or something like that. Why not?
Speaker 1: Wow? Plus me to go, I'm nineteen hours shut up from here. Yeah, I'm not doing that. It's I think it's I'm telling you, it's far. It's like in the Pacific Islands, huh, which is not easy to get to, Like you have to fly to get to New Zealands. You fly over that area in Hawaii too.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, I don't know. I want to think about that. Plus, you know, I don't know when I could go. Who has time?
Speaker 1: Kids? That's right? Everything?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, when you have children, it's a responsibility, man, Everything god. I wish you would just learn one day, you know, I became a godparent with a third god kid. Okay, but you don't do anything with them, three of them. You could still leave the house and you don't have to worry about them.
Speaker 1: You don't have to worry.
Speaker 2: You can go forth. You have no idea, you don't, you have no You could go away for a month and not worry about your god.
Speaker 1: Kids, god kids. Yeah, everything all right, man, father.
Speaker 2: First, Yeah, life, Yeah, everyone everyone should think that way. That has children, Yeah, Chile, kids come for But just I do nothing for me.
Speaker 1: It's all for the kids. I don't know why. It's just I want to play video games by Monadol rape because she goes it's you, it's you. It's all for you. Everything I do, it's true.
Speaker 2: I wish.
Speaker 1: To overlay that music over you talking dude, what do I do for me? I'm were in sweathress from nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: I do nothing for me?
Speaker 1: Why go to an ol? I don't. It's all for the kids. But you should do something for yourself. I can't. I can't afford me, you can't afford you. You should put yourself because then it trickles down.
Speaker 2: Maybe if we do a few more ball chats than I can make money to buy a sweatshirt from twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I pray and Jesus is a name, amen, Hollylujah. I don't think he works for me. Jesus, No, Jesus but God.
Speaker 2: But Jesus loves everyone, doesn't he. Yeah, okay, always coming back soon, right, yeah, Easter, Yeah, welcome home. Oh but then he's gone again. Yeah, he resurrects, he comes back, and he goes again. I don't understand it all.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I feel like he dies, it comes back, he dies, he comes back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just every year he dies and comes back.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't die and come back every year. It's like we don't as like as Christians, we weren't taught to believe that. Like, oh, Jesus is going to the rock again. He's gonna go for his three day nap and then he comes back out. But he always comes back. Yes, you just can't get rid of him. No, he but no, he's ascended. I don't know what that means. That means that like he died and then he was resurrected and now he like is but he's resurrected. Every year he's resurrected. Period. When you don't get resurrected twenty different times, when do you eat him? That's the usterist that's different that Palm Sunday. No, you always why the communion have the body and blood of Christ? Is that why they have the palms of chop?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: No, you're just confusing so many things. The body and blood of Christ, that's Jesus's body and blood. So that's just a communion. That's wine and crackers in so many simple terms. Yes, okay, that's the Eucharist, right. But Easter is when you celebrate him coming back to life.
Speaker 2: But not physically, just like spiritually back. No, he came back, but he's not but the Christians and Catholics and all the other people. So you're celebrating him coming back then, not now. He doesn't come back. Every year you're saying, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Don't believe that. Every year it's like, oh Jesus, what didn't come back?
Speaker 2: Oh, So you're celebrating his coming back up million years ago.
Speaker 1: Just the act of him coming back, resurrecting is what you celebrate. Because I have one friend that every Easter Sunday will send me the thing he has risen, yes, because he rose on that day, but not on that Sunday he wrote back then, back then, okay, but not this coming Sunday. Not once a year. It's like, oh, Jesus is back, Say hi, because I always right back. Yeah, I've risen too, you know, because I just woke up. That would be like celebrating like Jesus' birthday on the twenty to do.
Speaker 2: That's Christmas, yes, but it's like we don't have the birthday Jesus.
Speaker 1: He's not just burn born burn, He's not just burn eternally.
Speaker 2: What's a sentsion Thursday? Because we always had that off in questions? Now I can help that's Jesus. Also, it's very They don't have it anymore though, don't They don't get off of school for that anymore? Oh, we always had.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what it was. Yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like administrative day or something, but it was a sension.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know that one.
Speaker 2: That's a Jesus thing, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I don't know what the details are.
Speaker 2: There's so many other holidays now that the lesser holidays have to go away. They just don't have room for them anymore. Yeah, they still need the one hundred and eighty days of you know, instruction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so scam. Everything's a scam. Maybe they could homeschool. No, I don't have time for that. I gotta work kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I will say. There's this one influencer I found on the Instagram and she's like, watch me as I take my kids for recess at Disney World. No recess from school. No, she homeschools and that's their recess. Yeah. She's like, we do recess at the most happy place on earth, and my kids will grow up with these memories. And I'm like, they're also going to grow up without any basic education because you're taking them out for half the day to take them to Disney World. How does that work?
Speaker 2: Though you can homeschool, is there like a program you have to follow? You just do what you want to teach them whatever you want. How does that count?
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Do colleges recognize that they do? They do, yes, But the problem is, well, like that Phoenix Online one, I mean, no, you can real schools, Yes.
Speaker 1: Real schools, because there is a curriculum that you are supposed to be teaching your kids. But again, it's different no matter where you go, how do you prove it?
Speaker 2: It's absences and tartis like that has to count.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I was homeschooled, I would. I don't know if I could ever be absent. It just feels like you get perfect attendance every semester.
Speaker 2: I also feel like you're just a little off too. Sorry if I'm offending anybody.
Speaker 1: But homeschooling, I don't think I personally would ever want to put my child into that, but I respect parents that do. I think the same. It's not always sometimes, it's just like again, there's many different reasons for it. Yeah, the public schools are garbage. Well, I don't know. It's such a boomer mentality.
Speaker 2: Just move you.
Speaker 1: You can't afford your way of life. It's because you're drinking, drinking too much Starbucks and eating avocado toes.
Speaker 2: That's smoking weed at two pm.
Speaker 1: Go to Iowa. Yeah, okay, let me go live in the fields of Iowa. I would. I'm sure you would. Such a farmer. In a later episode, folks.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to go a visit.
Speaker 1: I'm sure again.
Speaker 2: I want to go to Iowa State Fair this summer.
Speaker 1: Everything. Wow, such a country summer for you, bro, I want it to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to ride around the back of a pickup truck with a Miller light Okay, yep.
Speaker 1: And then when the minute it hits a potley.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I was feeling a little country yesterday I bought a twelve pack of Miller Light. I've never bought Miller light in my life. Why did you buy Miller?
Speaker 1: I just was feeling country. Yeah, so you're gonna drink it eventually. It's in my refrigerator. You know what that's gonna happen? What that's oh? Grow? What from beer? Yeah? What do you think? The term beer belly is from light? But if you drink twelve of them?
Speaker 2: I dude, if I drink one beer a week, it's a lot to sa that's right.
Speaker 1: So now you're just gonna start drinking beer once a week to fit into this country aesthetic that you are so craving to be into. Why, it's very confusing.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get a pickup truck. You got to think of the kids first, That's true. There's no room in there for them, no room for the key.
Speaker 1: What's gonna happen when you're getting all that Long Island. I don't know crops to take back to your house. Yeah. They have lots of farms along island. Still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're a farmer, right, you can go. It's very expensive though, okay, taxes everything. You go out east and there's tons of farms out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I grew up on a farm.
Speaker 2: Actually, to be honest with you, I did this no episode, now that I think about it. I grew up on a potato farm.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: The roth Camps. They were farming right behind my house. My whole childhood. We talked about this, so the potato bugs and everything. The roth Camps had a farm, Yes, but we grew up on it. No, no, no, I just opened my claim that you grew up on a farm.
Speaker 1: I did. Neighbors had the farm.
Speaker 2: I walked out of my backyard and the farm was there. They were like, you could have the.
Speaker 1: Potato farm was present. You were not present on the farm.
Speaker 2: They told us we could have the potatoes that the truck missed and we would go and pick them out.
Speaker 1: So we fire grew up on a farm. I farmed. I grew up on a farm. I picked them out of the ground. There was a farm next to my parents' house.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I grew up on the farm. I guess you did.
Speaker 1: You're insane. No, you did not grow up on a farm. I did. Your neighbors grew up on it.
Speaker 2: House on every house on my block grew up behind this farm, grew up. It was a collective farming. We all hung out on the farm. We did bonfires, everything.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you get so frustrated with me, because you're being obtuse. That's a triangle, right, I.
Speaker 1: Don't it is you're it's you didn't grow up on a farm.
Speaker 2: I grew up a Jason to it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. But literally I stepped out my back door and that was the farm. So I grew up on it. But the roth Camps owned the farm.
Speaker 2: I think they still have working farms.
Speaker 1: You did not own the farm, therefore, you did not grow up on a farm. They told me I could pick potatoes, so I did. Cool. Guess what. We used to steal corn from the backyard all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, you're a thief. They told me I could take it.
Speaker 1: Told me I could take these potatoes all the time. Everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dirt was great back then. It was rich and full of nutrients. Now it's not. It's clay and garbage hit that soil.
Speaker 4: It's really changed over the ears. Back then, it used to be a real thick clay constigency. That was wrong with lead lace. These keen they don't got the rest oil mac min day. When I grew up on that potato farm, it were different, that's right, mare and different.
Speaker 1: Do Long Island potatoes were all the rage now all the rage. Yep, they used to speak from coast to coast. There was Long Island potatoes. That's right.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Idaho back then. It was Long Island.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, great owl, that owl, that's my nodule.
Speaker 2: Stop hitting it.
Speaker 1: We gotta go. Why it's been thirty eight minutes. We gotta go.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, Well, hey, this has been fun. We talked about absolutely nothing and.
Speaker 1: Everything at the same time exactly.
Speaker 2: So uh check us out for an all new Serial Killers on Monday.
Speaker 1: Guess what the videos already scheduled. What's up now? Hell yeah? Look at you doing some work. Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: I imagine if you had kids, you would not be able to schedule videos never ever. I would just be so busy I couldn't even buy a sweatshirt. Because all my blood, sweat and tears go into those keys. Finally you've realized it. Good job. All right, we'll be back I don't know Monday with a serial Killers bull chat. Coming soon, another one, promise.
Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 2: I need to buy a sweatshirt, so we gotta do another one soon, right, and uh, until we.
Speaker 1: See you again?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Follow us at serial KILLERSPC dot com. Yes, I mean now, follow us, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Go to the website serial killerspc dot com to see all of our cerial readings. Follow us on social media at serial Killers PC. Go like, subscribe, rate us. We love reading your reviews. We should do like a we should do like a bowl chat chat online, you know, the boll chat chatters, a thing like you have on Instagram. Okay for the serial thing, yeah for sure, you know. Okay, until we see you against a clink Andrew clink. Wow, that's been a minute. You like that? Yeah? It's cool? Well, super cool.
Speaker 2: Oh I still have this? You thought I threw it away?
Speaker 1: You never filled in the eye. Oh wait you did? No, I didn't, Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: What is this thing?
Speaker 1: This is a Daruma doll from Japan.
Speaker 2: What happens if I smashed it with a hammer.
Speaker 1: Uh, have fun.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. I got a Buddha drink one time from a red lobster or something. Oh no, it was from like a habachi joint. What's it, Benny Hannah. They gave me a drink in a ceramic Buddha and it broke, and like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's why the soil has been in my head ever since. That's right,