Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jetty and now he is Armstrong and Yetty. I just saw it right now and I couldn't believe it. It's not something I'm used to the I'm a tourist, but for me, that's too high, too expensive. There they we're about like six dollars max, which is something that you know, it hits everyone like crazy. But here's ten dollars.
Speaker 2: Never seen that probably.
Speaker 1: Could try to twenty dollars a gallon. And if you have to get gas, you have to get gas. Where's it ten dollars a gallon for gas? Big sir, California? Oh okay, and the other reportation on that remote coastal parts of California, it's hitting ten bucks a gallon. Oof. Yeah, that will surely be a drag on the economy. Jack reflected in the miserable job numbers. Job numbers, as we've already mentioned, came out and they were huge, defying expectations. The New York Times says US job growth blue past expectations last month, a resilient rebound that defied concerns about appending downturn. That's pretty positive language coming out of the New York Times. Who wants the economy to be bad, of course, so they can be mad at Trump. Yeah, I'll issue the usual annoying caveat that these numbers are going to get revised and sometimes substantially, so take it with a grain of salt. But I mean, it's not bad news.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: The job gains were driven by a big rebound for the healthcare and social assistance sector, the pillar that has held up the labor market for much of the past year. It added about ninety thousand jobs in March, a reversal from February, when a West Coast strike had sent usd the other direction. Anyway, I'm sorry, what would the what in social assistance sector? The healthcare and social assistance sectors? The healthcare sector that really drove these numbers total number one hundred and eight seventy eight thousand new jobs one hundred and seventy eight thousand new jobs. I can't be the only one asking what does social assistance mean? I don't know, no idea, just the official and I never I never understand how did the healthcare add tens of thousands of jobs just all of a sudden last month. Yeah, I know. Well that was a good country. Yeah yeah, well we're aging too. Boy, that's the hell of a lot of in the last month. Yeah, I know, I know. I share your skepticism. Obviously, interestingly enough, and I've been teasing this a bit. Let's pay it off now. Wall Street Journal identified a particular field as the quote surefire new path to American prosperity, plentiful jobs, potential six figure and comes draw young people as other industries fall. It's the modern middle class jobs engine, ladies and gentlemen. I give you dog walker, I'm kidding. Nursing, nursing, nursing, So that's the healthcare. Yeah yeah, And they first of all, you've got to start a story with a specific human being and tell their story for some reason these days. And it's a thirty three year old gal who became a licensed practical nurse after earning a community college diploma. Later she went back to school. Urse, you go with your ankles and they say you're fine walking off. That's a practical nurse, right right, It's not gonna kill you, Kelly. A little ice and you'll be fine later, She went back to school for bachelors and nursing and worked in an emergency room during the pandemic. Four years ago, she got her doctorate and became a nurse practitioner. Wow, that's an advanced thing. But these days she's working at a primary care clinic in Lincoln, Nebraska, earning about one hundred and twenty k a year, which is really good money in Lincoln. Factory worker used to be Ka's or factory work used to be America's most reliable ticket to the middle class. But as automation globalized manufacturing now artificial intelligence threat in a lot of these past healthcare jobs and become the surest bet at the time of uncertainty in the labor market, Nursing offers not only stability, but for some a pathway to real prosperity. The median annual wage for registered nurses in the US is ninety three six compared with forty nine to five for all occupations according to the Labor Department. For nurse practitioners and others with advanced degrees, it's around one hundred and thirty two. OK. I got a friend who mentioned their daughter's interested in going into nursing. For quite a few years now, you go in to nursing, you could get a job anywhere in the country, which would be one of the really cool things. You could work anywhere. It is one of those traveling fill in nurse jobs. It's obviously got its own challenges and stresses, but man, you can make really good money for a while if you're footloose. I went to an impractical nurse at Exemund. She said, sleep hanging from your feet, and I thought, oh no, no, this is not for me. Not practical. Healthcare in general has generated some of the most consistent job growth of any US proficient since the profession, since the eighties. Yet I gotta say, I mean, you know, this is all interesting, but I like how monthly they you write about these big changes that are happening. Changes don't happen monthly, but every month we act like a new giants, you know, seismic shift has occurred of some sort. I guess you have to write that. You're an economics reporter. That's your job. Everything is what folks fill in the blank test. Everything is click bait. That's right. This is not though, so healthcare uh oh, soaring healthcare spending, aging population plus the billions and billions of dollars of fraud of all of the government healthcare problems. There's a hell of a lot of profit and fraud. If you missed yesterday's discussion of the soon to be breasthtaking fraud that comes clear in California, Holy crap, there's a lot of money in it. But just a couple more figures then we can either analyze or move on. Total jobs in the industry overtook those in manufacturing and retail in their early two thousands. The gap has widened since then. According to University of Chicago, healthcare was the largest source of job creation in the US last year, as many other industries cooled or contracted. That trend continued in January through employment in the sector. Oh though it dropped somewhat in February, partly because nursing strikes in New York City and elsewhere. But anyway, as we age and more and more money spent on healthcare, it's a good gig. You got to be of a certain level of intelligence ambition. You have to like to work hard and deal with human beings. But it's good field. I think the deal with human beings is the hardest part. Like the person I had the other day when my son went to get is a physical. She was so fantastic. I thought, you have got the gift for this kind of job, just personality wise. I couldn't do it. Yeah, all day long, every day being nice to people. But New York Times writing about unemployment rate and that sort of stuff brought up and this is kind of interesting. This actually is a change from fairly recently. The unemployment rate is where it is in part because the Trump Administration's immigration crackdown that has curtailed the supply of workers. I mean, that's absolutely happened. People are not going back and forth across the border like nobody is. We went from millions of people to nobody like overnight. Oh yeah, that means that employers don't need to create as many jobs as they used to in order to keep the unemployment rates steady. There ain't a whole bunch of people in the country looking for jobs. There you go times few that's noticed. There's a lot of volatility these days. It seems like everything's changing all the time. You think, yeah, has had lunchon with a client yesterday, who you're going to hear more about on the air. In and coming weeks and months. But he has kids similar age as mine, are like, what are you supposed to be hoping your kid does? Both? Discussing how most of the stuff people been sending their kids to college for over the last couple of decades are almost completely useless because of AI. You know, that's even without the uselessness of college, because they've destroyed their you know, their own thing by not teaching anything and blah blah blah. But with AI coming, what do you even hope for your kid? Nobody knows? Two choices? Number one nursing. Number two defrauding the government. You want to talk about, you know, making a good living in it not being terribly difficult, judging by all the stories coming out and everything I read about it. Defrauding the government is not difficult. You gotta be willing to run a you know, at least a slight risk of doing time or getting fined, but very slight. A Swiss bank. Do they still have those? Let's call it working the system as opposed to defrauding the government. And where where is that most prevalent? Always your socialist countries? And why is it more prevalent here? Because we become more and more socialists. The more giant programs you have with money sloshing around, the more people who figure out how to work the system. And a lot of the people advocating for the growth of those systems intend fully to what did you say, exploit the system. Yeah, that's their intent when they promote it. Engage in a positive way the system as it is. I did not get to hammer this as much as I wanted to, but there was a big story, I think it was in the journal a while ago, about the insurance companies how they they go to like all of their clients, and they like send nurses to their homes and say, hey, look this person over and come up with a list of diseases that they may or may not have, and then they charge the government for the treatment of those diseases. There's never any treatment, there's never any definitive diagnosis. It's a giant with that scal that would be so easy. I mean, just look at we've all done this. You Google. I have a headache and I've been really tired lately. Anything I might have an at a list a thousand diseases you have. Oh, he's clearly got blarney syndrome. Right, government, you know it's ten thousand dollars for us to treat blarney syndrome. Then nobody ever checks whether any treatment happened. And in many, many, many cases, and with hippa, you can't well right, And in many cases the person who allegedly has the syndrome has no idea any of this has happened. Sure, sure blank, unbelievable. He voting for bigger government. Thom, Okay, it's fine, it'll work out great. We got to get into Tiger Woods. I don't mind kicking him. There was a piece in the Hey got a California post yesterday. Tiger has been a fraud from the beginning, and people are just catching on you. You were early on the Tiger's a jerk. I've been an anti tigerist since like the second year. Hear is on the PGA because of his personality. He's utterly ingracious. Yeah yeah, well wait till you hear how he acted when he got talked to by the cops having flipped his car again. And another thing to look forward to. More tape of Gavin Newsom seeming like a drug addict is coming out, and also of his Marxist wife shooting off her mouth. Oh my lord, the gift that just keeps giving. The first partner, soon to be if Gavey gets his wish, the first lady. Hmmm, we got to get to that this hour, her talking about the way she raises their kids. Oof. See if you agree, All right, stay here. I think it's become very clear over the years that Tiger Woods is not a good person, right, He is a highly flawed individual. Yes, so I guess that makes it easier for me to do this. I was complaining a couple of weeks ago with the Justin Timberlake stuff. You commit a misdemeanor, but because it's on video and it's entertaining for all of us, you get to be embarrassed in front of the world for a misdemeanor. I mean, Tiger Woods is being charged with two misdemeanors. I just looked it up, and there's a decent chance because he did not submit to a year analysis and all they've got to go on is refusing to, you know, take the test or whatever, which is its own crime. Second degree misdemeanor is what he might be looking at in Florida. Does that mean we all get to watch the video and then mock him. Well, a number one, he still has to wait for the blood test to come back, doesn't he or has that been assessed? I don't know that, but uh no, I get you your greater point, though I'm somewhat surprised having since he does this every other year, it's still a misdemeanor. I know. It's horror that you can exhibit this level of recklessness of driving and uh and continue to drive and not even really pay much of a penalty. The penalties are the cost. That's what keeps people, most people in line, the insurance costs and all that sort of stuff. Obviously that doesn't apply to a Tiger Woods. But here's the first part of the tape that came out yesterday, and well, if you can't understand what it is, we'll explain it. The ending of this is rich. This is Tiger talking to the cops after he flipped his vehicle again. Comes down on my phone and all of a sudden boom, can't tell me what happened? Real quick? Yeah, I was looking down at my phone. You to look at changing stations, and next general boom, are you okay? Ye? Are you all right? Are you in any pain? No back pain, no neck pain, no me, nope. Unfortunately for the accident, you are at faulty and subsequently you are usually a citation for Kelly is driving resulting in a crash. Okay, behind you that.
Speaker 3: So at this time I do believe your normal faculties.
Speaker 1: Are impaired, okay, and you're under the unknown substance. O do yes, sir? Anarko ye? Okay? Okay? Which clip was that? Michael? Somehow we got confused on this, Okay, I wanted twenty five, but maybe I mis represented. Okay, that was so that was him interacting with the cops and everything like that. This is this is the rich one. Go with us, mister Woods. Mister Woods, did you hang out down here with us? Please? Thank you so much? All right, got it all right? Thank you? So yeah, I just keep you down here with us, please.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was just talking to the president. I was talking to the president. So he's over by the bushes. You've probably seen the pictures and everything like that, and mister Woods, can you come over we need talk? Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. I was just talking with the president. I'll come over and talk with you now. Now that's a that's the all time. Do you know who I am? I mean, that makes do you know who I am? The same way seem like nothing. But you wouldn't think Tiger Woods would have a higher gear of do you know who you're messing with? Right? Wow? No kidding, but you know I'm talking to the Maybe if you can literally flex, I was just on the phone with the President. You do it, yes, Katie. I want to hear Trump's reaction to him dropping that has anybody nailed down if he actually was on the phone with the president, because he's got he was Trump Trump said, yeah, that I talked to Tiger. He's doing fine. He's a a tough time. He has a lot of pain. I talked about this the other day. He has a lot of pain. It's not good what he did, right, But I did know that that happened at the scene. Okay, so oh yeah, I guess I didn't know that either, But yeah, yeah, I assumed he talked to him later because because tis dating Trump's daughter x and daughter in law ex daughter in law she was she was married to Eric or Trump Junior, whichever, but so now she's with Tiger Woods. So did so Tiger has the President's number, his phone, flips his car, and his thinking is I'm gonna call the president. I wonder what he asked him to do. I don't know. He's pilled up, so maybe his thinking was a little glory. That's a that's a great question. What was he hoping for? A pardon? Hey, it's the president. Could you get on the phone with these cops and tell them to leave me alone? Can I push you on with the cops so they do? Could? They'll think you're an imitator? So you got to like prove your view. What. Yeah, I was talking to the president. I was talking to the president. That's the all time flex. Man. Wow, good on the cops for not You can't in the modern era of body cams and all that sort of stuff, I suppose, but man, oh man, ohmen, it'd be pretty easy to say, he's on the phone with the President, let's just let him go. Let's just drive him home, put his car back on the wheels, call it good. I have more questions about the nature of the charges than all were out of time, but more on that to come stop stop trying to kill people.
Speaker 3: Tuggert, Armstrong and Getty Exclusive CNN reporting about the extent of damage to Iran's military capability. Roughly half of Iran's missile launchers are still intact despite the daily attacks by the US and Israeli military. Thousands of one way attack drones also remain in Iran's arsenal. One source says Iran is quote still very much poised to reach absolute havoc throughout the entire region. A Pentagon spokesperson calls CNN's reporting quote completely wrong.
Speaker 1: Right, So this is really interesting, and I don't know what to think. So you've got the mainstream media who's taking is negative a view on the war as they possibly can, in some cases practically actively rooting for our defeat. On the other hand, the history of all administrations in my lifetime, going back to you know, Johnson and Obama about Afghanistan, administrations lie always and sometimes are lied to themselves, and then they lie to the public not knowing it, about the success of their military operations. It's just a thing. So and I fit that in with I was watching a news Nation report today where they had somebody on the ground in Israel where they got hit with lots and lots of rockets overnight by Iran. Again and this reporter is saying a lot of people here on the ground are really confused and surprised by Iran's continued ability to project power and shoot rockets at him. So, and I think a lot of us are like, how is this still possible that every day you can blow up a tanker or hit this base or that base, or keep firing it. I don't know what the right answer is. So CNN's reporting that like half the rocket launchers are still working, the Pentagon says that's completely not true. Right, boy, Well, there are a number of topics you brought up there, one being the necessary right to deceive in warfare, because sometimes you have to do that as a government. It's the perfect example of a power, granted that is always abused. I mean, I get the reasons you do that, and they're absolutely valid, but as you point out, every administration abuses it and goes way beyond any justifiable keeping the home front together or not demoralizing the troops or fooling the enemy or whatever. They all like. The second thing about the missile capability, I think, why do you think that happens? Why did why did the Defense secretary and everybody beneath him mislead Johnson in Vietnam? Why did everybody lie to a bomb? And he thought the war was going great in Afghanistan? And then the Washington Post blew that open with now it's going horrible, and everybody write up the chain. Everybody lied. Yeah, yeah, I think because it's life and death, and people think since the stakes are so high, their justification is strong to And they wouldn't say mislead the president. They'd say stay optimistic, or not be overly negative or what have you. It's a great question. I'm sure there are books written about it. I suppose to a certain extent, it might be as simple as how often do you want to tell your boss you're not doing a good job or haven't been successful at the big project he gave you. That's part of it. Yeah, you're tasked to accomplish something, and you don't want to be the one to say is can't be accomplished, right, because that sounds like I can't accomplish it anyway. There are a bunch of headlines to hit today live updates. US fighter jet reportedly shot down over Iran. A least one American pilot was reportedly ejected from their aircraft today when it was shot down over southwestern Iran. According to multiple outlets, let's see a television channel in this province instructed Iranians who find down US pilots to leave them alive and take them to security agents agencies for a precious prize rather than kill them as they had previously advised on the air well. That's very civilized of you, Thank you, aroon. Another headline, Iran beefs up defenses and recruits children as it prepares for a ground war. Whoa yeah, They've stepped up defenses of their biggest oil port, whilst threatening to attack a wider array of targets around the Gulf and launching a mass recruitment drive reminiscent of its nineteen eighties war with Iraq. The Tehran is mobilizing its population ways that seek to harness the spirit of the eighties war with Iraq. That includes drives to recruit millions of Iranians, including children, fixture of the tribute to martyrs via street signs and posters that are still part of the Iran's daily life. Iran is also hardening defenses on karg Island, among the other strategic islands. Steps include boosting, guided missile systems, laying mines along the coastline, and booby trapping facilities. According to an Iranian official, I feel like the trying to get the uranium ount project has got historic disaster written all over it. I don't know if they're still considering that or not. Trying to secure a giant area and the number of people and the amount of equipment we'd have to have in place, I mean, if RANN has got any ability to fire rockets or launch attacks or anything when that's going on, they will, Yeah, they would go nuts trying to achieve that psychological and you know, frankly real victory. Speaking of which, another headline, A great article written by the musically named Yaroslav Trauma Trofimov. We forgot to do our great tease. Let me do our great teas. Oh okay, sorry, we interrupt this story to bring you this. Gavin Newsom's wife is going to be the gift that keeps on giving. Oh yeah, as they dig up old interviews and probably once he was running current interviews, well yeah, because he's gonna try like crazy to muzzle her and she ain't gonna have that. She ain't muzzible muzzle uble right, I don't think, but her talking about how they raise their kids that I think you'll find pretty rich. So stay tuned for that and you might take his wonderful parenting advice. So stay with us. Anyway, back to Yaroslav Trofumov, control over Straight of Hormuz will determine who wins the war. Iran is seeking permanent leverage over the Middle East with new rules rules for the strategic Waterway. You gotta give him points for having Kahona. So they're getting hell battered out of them and trying to hold onto the regime. And they say, you know what, not only are we going to fire on the streets of horror moves to bring this to an end, but we now own it and we're going to charge enormous tolls to anybody who goes through it from now to the end of history. So holy cow, we either have to batter them to the point that they can't do that, which it seems increasingly might not be achievable, or make them not want to do it anymore. Well, yesterday we blew up their brand new giant bridge that they've got between Terran and somewhere else that they apparently want to get in cars, but we blew up that bridge, and Trump tweeted our truthed out our military, the greatest and most powerful by far anywhere in the world, hasn't even started destroying what's left in our and bridges next then electric power plants. New regime leadership knows what has to be done and has to be done fast. It's very possible that the big overarching headline that will written about this war someday is that uh Trump was wrong about the Iranian regime's willingness to die fighting, or just their resilience in general. He thought, and maybe reasonably so, that they were like regular people. You realize you're losing, you make some sort of deal to make your life better. You don't just go. You don't just let everything around you get destroyed and you die. Who would do that? And these and this might be the crowd that does that. They let everything get destroyed and they die, and they don't care because they're going to meet the virgins in heaven, and or those who aren't religious cultists dead enders are saying, hey, I get twenty five percent of the rebuilding cost, so you know the hell, it's just the scam will change shape a little bit, but the scam will continue. Uh So, one final thought on the Strait of Hormuz Valley, NASA professor at Johns Hopkins University, former State Department official blah blah blah involved in informal discussions. Quote now the only reason why oh, to the Iranians, the Strait of Hormuz now matters more than the nuclear program. The nuclear program was symbolic, but didn't provide them with any deterrence, not yet. Now the only reason why they're surviving the store war is because of the Strait. The Uranian thinking is that at the end, the Strait must remain under their control because it is their only deterrence and only source of revenue. So why did Marco Rubia the other day say he made the goal taking out their ability to fire off rockets They learned from North Korea? And I heard a smart person explain this, Why does North Korea have a bomb? They have a bomb because all the rockets they had and their ability to hit soul. Back in nineteen ninety four, Bill Clinton was in the standoff that ended up leading to North Korea getting a nuclear weapon, with plans on the table to attack North Korea and take out their nuclear weapon making capability. But they're so worried about North Korea attacking Soul, where we had thirty some thousand troops in it's a big city and lots of people dying, that we couldn't and Iran learned that lesson and knew it. So as long as they got enough rockets to attack Israel or their neighbors or whoever their belief was, the world can't come take out our nuclear site. So now we believe that the way to stop them from getting nukes is they don't have the rocket capability. M Yeah, interesting, Bill Clinton, I've been working on this. Should have paid less attention to thong and more attention to jong ill. Wow, And because it rhymes, it's more powerful. I don't. Oh, clearly everybody knows that. A couple more quick notes to shoehorn into this segment. The fabulous Victor Davis Hansen writing for The Free Press, the War and the War on the war. It's actually reminiscent of something we've been talking about. The Wall Street Journal editorialists to phrase that is defeatists on the left, Pollyanna is on the right. But VDH says militarily, the war is going as well as could be envisioned, Yet Democrats seek to turn it into another Vietnam or Afghanistan, hoping to win control of Congress at the expense of national security. And VDH is nothing if not a realist. He's pointing out that it's gone absolutely fabulously well thus far. But that doesn't mean the uncertainties have gone or the difficulties of war are no longer real. But all you can hope is that a war is going fabulously well. There is an unspoken or spoken comment or question in the media that well, you say it's going well, but there's still a great deal of uncertainty. Add so it's not going well. But that's just a misunderstand war. That exactly. That's worth pointing out. And that's why Trump the other night in his speech laid out how long Iraq took, Afghanistan took, World War I, World War two it took. Because if we end up coming completely taking out their rockets, getting back to that topic, if we end up completely taking out their launchers on day ninety, which would be three times as long as we've been at it so far, roughly, I ll you'll look back on and think, wow, they took the United States took out a top twenty world military in less than ninety days would seem shockingly effective. But right now, at the thirty day mark, people are acting like it's a disaster right right, and throw in with admittedly tragic yet very very small scale losses of human life. Final note. Through VDH, the left seeks to create abject chaos that it can only be eliviinated alleviated by the political destruction of Donald Trump. So the anti war hysteria follows the pattern of the left's embrace of tesla vandalism, violent demonstrations against Ice, the incoherent no Kings protests, and three government shutdowns. Such nihilism shares a common trait of offering no positive counter agenda. Yeah, I would tend to agree with VDH. And finally, Neil Ferguson, we don't really have time for this, but love and f how great powers lose wars they're winning. Nearly seventy years after the Suez Crisis, the US may have marched into a strikingly similar trap in the strait of horror moves his main point, maybe we spend a little more time on this later is stopping before the job is done, because that last x percent is the toughest part of the battle. Well on that to come. Eisenhower dealing with Suez didn't have to deal with a TikTok world where we expect everything to happen at thirty seconds at the time. That's another pressure that's just completely modern, the timetable. Yeah, and then Neil also asks there's now a rising probability that Trump's wore backfires on him as much as Eden's did. That was the British guy back in the day in the Suez Canal economically, politically and geopolitically, which raises the question, is this the American sue az It could be. It could be. So we got to leave time to get to Gavin Newsom's wife and child rearing and see if you agree with it or not as a lifestyle. It's next, by the way, history buffs. If you're into the Suez Canal standoff or you've never gotten into it. The book Ike's Bluff by Evan Thomas is a page turner, fantastic book about that and really gets into that's the moment where Great Britain's military dominance of the world really came to an end and we took over. Was right then. So Gavin Newsom's running for president almost certainly, and his wife is going to end up being a we think a series live. She's got all kinds of woke craziness, she has said over the years, and nobody is paying attention. She's a wife of a governor, and whatever she goes in California's first Partner, Sir, she goes around to various things and talks. Here she is in front of a group of people sitting in big comfy chairs having a conversation about raising kids. Here's what she's sounded like.
Speaker 2: I've given our boys dolls. Even if they tear the heat off, I've given them dolls to learn that care and caregiving is not just an activity that's reserved for women, but that it's also an activity that is a responsibility of men. What I've done with both my daughters and my sons is if I'm reading a book and the protagonist is a male, I just change the heat to as she and it just normalizes for my sons. In particularly, it's not even I don't even just do it for my girls.
Speaker 1: I do it for my sons.
Speaker 2: Because I want them to see that women can be the center of a story, that women matter, that women are interesting.
Speaker 1: And she is saying this in the year fifteen eighty apparently, where women get no respect and aren't seen as like the main character in any story or whatever. What the hell are you talking about. I've never understood why the left can't understand when they've won. You won that argument, all right. There are more chicks in college and law school, medical school and everything else you can think of than there are boys. We've got a boy crisis. You don't need to when you read a book, change the protagonist if it's a boy to a girl to make sure girls think they can go out in the world and be something. What are you talking about? Two points? Number one, it's the it's the advocacy, that's the point. It's not the goal. It's just look at me. I'm a fighter for justice, even if the goal doesn't make any sense. And yeah, your point is an excellent one, and let's let her finish and then we'll I'll continue to rent and rape.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day.
Speaker 2: We're all kind of like in this place in history maybe where we're recognizing what it is to ultimately deconstruct all these gender roles and ultimately be human. And that's exciting to me. So you know, I'll just continue to kind of do my work and try and deconstruct all of these like limiting narratives about ultimately what it means to be human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you know the code words, she's a postmodernist neo Marxist. You're deconstructing everything and whatever the party tells you to do. That's the new reality. Since you're about to be a mom and a woman, Katie will let you weigh in. I was just thinking about, no wonder he's doing drugs. Yeah, that's stuff about I give my boys dolls so they can understand that men too have energy. Oh thanks for insulting the entire male population. Then we don't just automatically understand the need to be nurturing for our children or whatever. Blah blah blah unless you tell us she is so beyond out of touch. Oh yeah, she is like one hundred already proof distillation of being desperate to find a problem and pretending you've found it and be the leader of fixing it. Yeah, right, exactly what you are talking about. You change the male protagonist in a book to a girl, so that your boys can understand your girls can understand it. Sometimes the girls can be the center of a story. What girls can even be a doctor or a lawyer. I need to teach my boys that what the hell Armstrong and Getty