Speaker 1: Thank you, Scott shot An hour two Sean Hannity's show toll free. It is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we are thirty five days till Election day, early voting now. We have as a public service hannity dot com how to register when early voting starts and stops in your states and voting by mail, all the options available. We also have as a public service the Kamala files her in her own radical words and the Walls files him and his.
Speaker 2: Own radical words.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to the debate tonight, Just to give you my schedule tonight, I'll be on at eight thirty Eastern time, five thirty Pacific with Brett Baer Martha giving some pre debate analysis. I can tell you right now, I believe that this can be one of the more consequential vice presidential debates in history, because there's so much that has not come out regarding Kamala and Tim Walls.
Speaker 2: On top of I.
Speaker 1: Will argue, what Iran is doing and what we're witnessing in the Middle East is in large part because of the radicalism and the appeasement policies of Harris and Biden. They have turned a blind eye to the sanctions that Donald Trump had put in place, and those were strict sanctions on their money. They were headed towards bankruptcy, on the verge of bankruptcy. And because Harris and Biden brought back the Iranian Agreement, which gives them a path towards a nuclear weapon, they made Iran rich again. And with that money they do what they always do, that's foment terror. They're the number one sponsor of worldwide terrorism, and they have funded Hamas and his Bollah and Islamic Jihad and the Hoodi rebels, and now Iran is firing directly into Israel. Anyway, we've got that and a lot of other news to get to. Joining us now is former Congressman Jim Jordan. Former what am I saying? Former top Congressman Jim Jordan from Ohio. All Right, so you're you.
Speaker 2: Know what's like?
Speaker 1: I know that they're probably going to make a big deal about abortion tonight, isn't it? Ohio an interesting state? Pretty red state now, yep. And we used to worry about Ohio. We used to worry about Florida, and now I'm worried about Georgia and North Carolina, Pennsylvania, you know the Blue Wall, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Arizona, Nevada and just times change. But as a conservative state, when the issue of abortion was put before voters and went back to the states, what did the people in Ohio decide?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, we went to the ballot and they loosened up some of the some things that's the House to done. But it's exactly like it's supposed to be. The state's getting aside, which is what President Trump has said. And you're right about our state. We're now President Trump on our state by eight and a half and sixteen, eight and a half and twenty. Right now, the polling I've seen has him up by ten eleven, some poles nine ten eleven. So I think he's gonna win conventionally in our great state again this time.
Speaker 1: How about Moreno, does he have a good shot out there? My friend, Billy County, you have you ever been on Bill Cunningham show. I'm sure you've been many times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've did it many times. But I remember when he used to come on your show and it was.
Speaker 1: The funniest, Oh my gosh, hilarious. But here's my version of Bill Cunningham. You ready, Sean Hannah, You're a great American. God bless you, God bless America. And I want a full report.
Speaker 3: Yeah, full report, Give me the full report. Now, Billy's he's great. No, I do think so.
Speaker 1: By the way, You've already said to me one day, He goes, do I really sound like that? I'm like, yeah, just like Mark Levince sounds like I'll say it, nobody else will say it. There I said it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want my rush. Lumba too, might as well.
Speaker 3: We're going through all the great We're.
Speaker 2: Going through all the well, Sean Hannity would be nothing without.
Speaker 1: Me, which, by the way, is true because he forged the path for all of us, and God, we miss him so much. Anyway, we do have serious topics. One hundred and eighty one missiles fired at Israel today. These are ballistic missiles. They got most of them, they didn't get all of them. And want to get your thoughts. I think this is in a direct response to the appeasement policies, you know, bringing back the Iranian Deal and turning a blind eye to the sanctions that Donald Trump had in places that were bankrupting them.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I don't know who set up, but some smart person said weakness invites aggression. And that's what we've seen with Biden Harris, the things they did, the closing up to Iran, going back in the deal, lightening up to sanctions, all the things they've done. And we see you know, Russia in Ukraine, which didn't happen when President Trump was in the White House. We see Hasbola Hamas, Iran, hoodies from Yemen, all these different fronts, people attacking Israel didn't happen when President Trump was in the White House. So that is I think a huge issue in this campaign. You want a strong commander in chief. You want someone who means what he says, says what he means, and we do not have that with the Biden Harris administration. I think that's that's clear for anyone watching. I still remember when Mike Pompeo was asked, this is shortly after Russia goes into Ukraine. He was asked this, you know, the the question. I think it was un talked. They asked him, mister secretary, what this have happened to President Trump was in the White House. He says, short and through is I don't know, but I do know this. It didn't happen when President Trump was in the White House, so that sort of says it all.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, there are a lot of things going on, and we have at the top of the next at the top of this coming hour. The next hour, we have the Reverend Billy Graham with Samaritans Perse. I'm actually writing a check to Samaricans Purse because I feel I am shocked at the devastation in North Carolina and in Tennessee, and in Georgia and in Florida, my home state, and I'm just shocked at all of it. North Carolina Congressman Chuck Edwards is furious with the Harris Biden administration. And you know, he pointed out that there was no staging done in advance, even though they knew the storm was coming, and they didn't see anybody on the ground for over, you know, eighty hours since the storm was there. They didn't see any tractor trailers. And you know, Samaritan's Purse was there before FEMA was there, and so many others. You know, Harris was pressured into visiting FEMA, which is useless. FEMA now under fire because they have diversity equity policies in place, and I mean it's pretty unbelievable to me that, you know, if this was George W. Bush two days after Katrina, the media and every Democrat was excoriating him for flying over you know, New Orleans because he didn't want to be a distraction on the ground.
Speaker 3: No, it's the double standard. I think everyone can see obviously that the most important concern is just how just the families who have been impacted, the families who've lost loved ones, lost so much of their property, their homes and different things. That's that's the difficult part. And I know we're all praying for them, and that's great that that Reverend or Franklin Graham's organization is doing the good works they're doing. But yeah, the double standard is there. I was in East Tennessee. We were down there in Kingsport on Saturday. They weren't hit, like just a little just not too far from some of those areas were. But I was there with a wonderful Congressman, Dinah Harsbarder, and she had been out doing the work on out talking to folks see if she could be helpful like you're supposed to. So yeah, this this double standard though we see it on this issue and every other issue. We see it where there's one set of rules for US conservatives, but a whole different stead if you're part of the elite, privileged Democrat nor the Biden Harrison administration.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk a little bit about where we are in this election. We have Quinnipiac polls out today actually looked very good for Donald Trump. Two states that are must win right now are the equivalent the former equivalent of Ohio and Florida, and that is Georgia and North Carolina. And both have Trump up. Georgia up by sixth and North Carolina up by two. North Carolina is always notoriously close. Yeah, you know, and I'm just worried about both those states because I think you need both of them to win. I'm very encouraged by a lot of the polling coming out of Pennsylvania. I think Kamala Harris's position on no fracking and no offshore drilling it would be a death sentence for the people in Pennsylvania in terms of their economy. I also believe Pennsylvanians know in their heart that Josh Shapiro would have been a far better VP. Choice than Tim Walls, who wants, you know, feminine products and boys' bathrooms and gender affirming care for kids without parental consent and wants a thirty foot ladder factory. If Donald Trump builds a twenty five foot wall, and free housing, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses, college education, sex change operations for illegal aliens and convicts. I mean, this is the most radical ticket in American history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've been I was in Georgia two weeks ago. I like you. I think it feels good out and about in the states that are going to decide this thing. And I think we get something that we very seldom get in American politics. We have back to back administrations now running for the top job, and you can get the direct comparison, you know, And I always say it's four kind of four key issues. We went from a secure border to no border, safe street to record crime, two dollars gas to four dollar gas, and we went from stable prices to record inflation. Which one do you want? And then you added in the foreign policy that we talked about where he had a strong commander in chief and President Trump and I think people when they just look at it back to back administration. I want President Trump back in the White House. And then when you think about Tim Wallas, you know what bugs me most about this guy is the snitch line. The snit go rat on your neighbor if they're out walking their dog without a mask in your neighborhood. Back during COVID, he wanted you to snitch on your neighbor. That is disgusting to me. And yet he was for that all the while. He let you know Minneapolis and all the crazy things happen there in that in that summer of twenty twenty oh.
Speaker 1: No, the police precinct was burned to the ground. Wouldn't call him the National Guard, but his family did open up the windows to the family home so they could smell burning rubber from the rioting that was going on. Kamala tweets out the Minnesota bail fund four days after the Minneapolis Police precinct this burn of the ground, and then goes on TV and says, well, the rioters aren't going to stop, shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean this again. I think the American people see the radical nature of the Harris Walls ticket, and they know how good we had things under President Trump on all those key areas, the border crime, energy policy, and of course just the price and the inflation that that's been just record underbyde Harris. So those are the things. The facts are starting to kick in. Now we're past the joy as pep rally stage. You know, everyone remembers in school the pep rallies are great, the cheerleaders are cheer in, the band's playing, and everybody's undefeated in the pep rows. But then you got to go play the game, and that's a whole different story. And right now we're in the serious part of the game. And I think JD is going to bring his tonight. He's done just an outstanding job I think as VP. And by the way we've talked about this, I think Sean it was it was Tim Walls who started the whole weird stuff.
Speaker 4: JD.
Speaker 3: Vance mean. JD. Vance came from the humblest of families. He's a US marine, Ohio State grad, Yale law school, successful business guy, best selling author, United States senator from the seventh largest state. VP candidate on the Republican ticket, and he's only forty. That is not weird in any way. That is amazing. That is the American story. And if that's the kind of stuff he's going to say about JD, I think JD is going to do so well tonight talking about the issues that matter to American families.
Speaker 1: Say this about j D. I think, you know, he's very smart. I expect that he's going to have a very a good night tonight. I would expect that. I hope he talks about the radical Green New Deal that she co sponsored with Bernie.
Speaker 2: I hope she talks.
Speaker 1: He talks about her plan for government healthcare, no option in private health insurance. I hope he talks about no fracking, and I hope he talks about defund dismantled no bay laws she supports and he supports. I hope he talks about, you know, decriminalizing illegal immigration, pre housing, healthcare, food education, sex change operations for illegal immigrants, and a path to amnesty citizenship. I hope they talk about all of the people murdered by unvetted Harris Biden illegals, dozens of Americans, dozens of Americans raped, hundreds of Americans, victims of violent crimes. I hope they talk about the gangs that they've let in and have taken over cities and towns. I hope they talk about the drug dealers and the fentanyl and the opioids and everything else in between. If he prosecutes that case, I think you'll have a great night.
Speaker 4: Are they too? And he's been doing a great job.
Speaker 3: I'm not afraid to go on any interview with the big media of the left wing media. He's not afraid to take any debate, any any question, unlike the other side. So, yeah, we've all seen Senator Vans in action, and he is one sharp guy who I think is done a great job as our senator here in our great state and is going to be an outstanding vice president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally agree. All right, So have you talked to JD in recent days or No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: Talked to him, like a couple of weeks. Well, it was funny. I called him because I saw Shared Brown in the in the in the airport way and we were in we were in Denver and pollin and I are walking to the airport. We're out there helping three candidates and we're helping a colleague and raise money and all I saw Shared Brown and then I called Lactually thing called JD. I actually called I called Bernie Marino after that and talked to him about shared but I have I haven't talked to JD in a few weeks, but I think he's going to do do an outstanding job.
Speaker 2: I hope so I really do.
Speaker 1: As I mentioned, we now had one hundred and eighty attack ballistic missiles fired into Israel today by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. I assume that this is a response to the death of the thirty two year head of Hiszballah, Hassan Nasrallah, And I'm pretty certain that's what this is a direct response to.
Speaker 2: I mean, think about this.
Speaker 1: After the last time the Iranians attacked Israel, the Iranians penetrated the Israelis penetrated so deep into Iran it shocked me. I didn't know they had that capability. Then we watched the Iranians take out the number five guy in a mass, the number four guy in a mass, the number three guy in a mass, the number two guy in a mass, and then they got the number one hamas leader inside of Iran. Amazing military might and a feat in our lifetime. Then they took out the guy that was responsible for other terror attacks out of the north in Lebanon. Now they got Nasrallah. Anyway, Lindsey Graham has been with us, and he's been pointing out rightly so for the longest time that all of this is because of Iran, and Iran is the head of the snake. And under Donald Trump, Iran was on the verge of bankruptcy because of the sanctions Donald Trump put in place. Now Iran is a wealthy nation, the number one state sponsor of terror. They are funding the Huti rebels, they are funding Hamas out of Gaza, they are funding Hiszballah out of Lebanon, and now they're firing missiles directly. That makes it a foe front war against Israel. And it's the toughest means military on the face of the earth right now. I always wish it's America, but I think our military has been weakened under Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. But Lindsay sentator Lindsey Graham joins us, how are.
Speaker 4: You, sir, good, that's a good overview. Yeah, we have been weakened, and if you want to bring the world back to some sense of order, vote for Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, it's true. I think they fear Donald Trump. I don't think they feel Kamala Harris or Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Well, I fear Donald Trump. They should. I mean I fear him in all the good ways. I mean, I really do believe when he killed Solomoni, who is the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, who is a international terrorist designated, I think in twenty eleven, when he showed resolve to take him out because he thought he was going to attack Americans in a rock, that changed the game, along with isolating the regime and hitting them where they hurt the most in their pocketbook with oil fills. When Trump left ALFA Sean, they were doing three hundred thousand barrels a day. They're doing about one point two million barrels a day the Iranians, and that's eighty billion dollars they plowed into their war machine.
Speaker 1: That is unbelievable. They do it to full men terror right now. It was interesting after the after they took out Hamasa's number one guy, the new Iranian president, according to reports, went to the quote Supreme leader who had threatened retaliation against Israel, and said, don't do it right now. We know the Supreme leaders hiding in a bunker deep down in the ground somewhere in Iran, which is a huge land mass, which tells me that that guy is scared to death. That's he's likely the next target on Israel's list, and based on their track record right now, I would say the odds are pretty high.
Speaker 2: They probably have eyeballs on him somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, he detailed the pagers, you know, you know, I don't know who did it, but if I were betting men, it probably was Israel. The bottom line here is that when people are trying to kill you for decades, you get really good at defending yourselves. You know. October the seventh was designed to stop normalization between Saudia and Arabia and Israel. Iran fears the Arabs and Israel doing peace. President Trump got six Arab nations on his watch to recognize Israel. The next step is Saudi Arabia and Iran fears that the most so Israel. If I were Israel, here's what I would do. I would put by no notice. He's hit them hard, and Hamas has blog going after the organizations, and now it's time to take it to downtown Iran because they could fire a thousand missiles at once, and that could overwhelm Iron dumb. So if I were the Israelis, I would take out one or two oil refineries to up the ANNIE. If you keep hitting me, I'm gonna put you out of business.
Speaker 1: Well, it seems to me if you cut off the money, you're gonna cut off the flow of Terra funds. And you cut off the flow of terra funds, they can't be fighting proxy wore If the proxy war right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got it. And we got two carrier tasks for strike groups. I think as Abraham Lincoln and maybe the Washington we got two aircraft carriers stationed in the Mediterranean in that area. But we don't have the terrence. They're not really certain they really believe Iran does it. Biden's never going to do anything. If Donald Trump sent a rowboat over with a guy with a pistol, they would stop. It doesn't matter how much force you have if the enemy doesn't believe you will use it. And that was the magic of Donald Trump. He didn't want to intervene into other people's business. He wanted peace. But if you screwed with him, he paid a heavy price. So until he comes back, it's going to be very dicey. And if you want the world to stop all the crazy stuff, don't let Kamala Harris. She's weaker than Biden. But I fear that our friends it is or are going to have two problems, more messile attacks and Iran's going to see an ecal weapon as their insurance policy. They're losing Hamas and has Belah, their two terrorist proxies along with the Hoodi's there under siege. I fear they're going to break out and try to get a new before Trump gets in office.
Speaker 1: Do you think they could possibly be that close? And what are Americans to think when we hear that? You know, and I keep reading about Iranian assassination squads in our country out to kill Donald Trump on top of the other two assassination attempts.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm gonna write a letter to prosident Biden. He has not said one word regarding Iran's brazen attempt to kill President Trump. Now this is public record. I was breathed along with other senators about efforts Aroun and other countries are taking to interfere with our election. They've tagged into this campaign. It's openly known now they're being trying to literally kill President Trump, and President Biden hasn't said one word what he should say. An attack on any candidate, on any politician would be an attack on America as a whole, and we will make you pay a heavy price. Until Biden says that, I think this is going to get worse. And what did Trump say if the shoe were on the other foot, if a democratic opponent of mine was threatened by foreign power, I've let them know. I've flat in the place if you attacked him or her. What's missing is to turnance. Nobody in the world is afraid of Biden or Harris.
Speaker 1: Where do you see the election? And do you think this is going to be now a big election issue because I would imagine in the days ahead Israel is going to respond on probably sooner than later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope it's not days. Yeah, I do. Sean, I think Americans are All I can say is I know we don't want to get involved in other people's business. And that's a good quality, not to be in adventurous nation because they're so powerful. But there's sometimes you got to hit them before they hit you. Now, the Iranians want to purify Islam. That's why the Arabs here, the Ayahtola. They think he wants to take over Islam. That's what he says. They want to destroy all the Jews and come after us as infidels. Their words, not mine. So when the Taliban took over Afghanistan, we ignored did we paid a heavy price. So I would say to the American people, what Iran is doing to Israel, they would do to you if they could. If they ever get a nucle weapon, they'll use it. The I Toolda is a religious Nazi. He literally wants to kill all the Jews. He's trying to dominate Islam, and he's coming from US. He's a religious fanatic. I don't know why Hitler wanted to kill all the Jews, but he did. He wrote a book. Nobody believed him. I believe that I tell us the threat to the planet and if we don't help Israel now, we're going to be next.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree with one word you said. Let me play your Democratic colleagues attacking Israel, saying they're not going to send military aid and actually blaming Israel for the equivalent of losing forty thousand Israelis.
Speaker 2: On October seven, listen.
Speaker 5: I made it clear that if they go into Raffa, they haven't gone on Rafa yet. If they go in to Raffa, I'm not applying the weapons that have been used historically to deal with Rafa.
Speaker 6: Is the bund administration position still that there should be zero conditions on aid military aid to Israel.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to get ahead of the President or decisions he might or might not make going forward. He was very clear in his call with the Prime Minister that if we don't see some changes in their policies and goes and the way they're prosecuting operations, we're going to have to make some changes.
Speaker 8: In our own genocidalmaniac Natin Yallow and see years really official.
Speaker 9: You've had words with Benjamin nettyaw who the President has had words with Benjamin Netanya who. At what point does the policy change saying to Israel that in order to get military aid you have to change your attact.
Speaker 2: When does that happen? I think we're at that point. We have been clear.
Speaker 10: In multiple conversations and in every way that any major military operation in Rafa would be a huge mistake, a.
Speaker 9: Mistake, but would there be consequences if he does move forward.
Speaker 10: Well, we're going to take it one step at a time, but we've been very clear in terms of our perspective on whether or not that can happen.
Speaker 6: But we are seeing them hold back in the sending of weapons. That's actually a pretty significant sign given that the United States and Israel has a long standing connection between on military support, where the United States is a big provider of that.
Speaker 1: As I say, it's done that many times before, withheld the weapons, not many times before.
Speaker 8: It this year, our country, and I say our country because it is our country, sends billions of dollars to maintain an apartheid government and support the ongoing ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. It is disgraceful.
Speaker 10: Far too many innocent Palistinians have been killed, and we have got to get a deal done.
Speaker 11: Amas and the Palestinians who support and tolerate their evil ways, radical right wing Israelis in government and society, President Abbas, Prime Minister Ntayahu, these are the four obstacles to peace.
Speaker 2: You know, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And then I'm watching, you know, Tony Wink and Blincoln today say oh this is not acceptable.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you mean, it's not acceptable. What is it?
Speaker 1: What is the administration going to do? They're just sitting back doing nothing. And they're the ones that empowered them to get rich because they turned a blind eye to the sanctions. They gave sanctioned waivers for ten billion dollar payments from Iraq and they I wanted to themselves to give a six billion dollar ransom too around. This isn't This is madness to me. And they brought back the Iranian deal that will give them a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 4: I wish everybody would listen to your show, you know when Austin and Biden say, don't people do the Iranians believe it's acceptable or they wouldn't do it again. We've got two aircraft carriers part in the Mediterranean, and you don't see Iran being you know, coward. You don't see them being deterred. It is about the resolve of the president in the eyes of your enemies. If you really want to make the world a more stable place so we can travel and visit and do business throughout the world without being killed, then you need to vote for Donald Trump. I know he can be a handful, but when he was president, I've never seen anything like it. He got Mexico to change your policies because he's going to put tariffs on their products if they didn't have US with the border. He had six Arab nations make peace with Israel because he stood up to Iran. There's been no better friend of Israel than Donald Trump. We had no war when thes president. If you want to fix this, you have a chance and know theereverer to do it. Take that chance.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I hope people are listening and early voting has started, and especially our friends in Georgia, our friends in South Carolina, our friends in North Carolina, our friends in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, our friends in Arizona, our friends in Nevada. Those are the states that will determine the outcome of this election. Senator Lindsey Grahant, appreciate you. With the pretty scary times we're living in. I'll tell you that eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. Speaking of all the devastation in states like Florida and North Carolina and Georgia and Tennessee, the Reverend Franklin Graham Samaritans.
Speaker 2: Purse he'll weigh in.
Speaker 1: He'll also weigh in on today's ballistic missis is being fired into Israel by Iran. And of course we have a preview of tonight's debate with JD Vance and Tim Walls. That's all coming up straight ahead.
Speaker 3: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show is up next. Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 2: All right, like it or not?
Speaker 1: Crime is hey reality, unfortunately we all face. Every day, we hear about violent incidents, often closer to home than we all think. So how are you preparing to protect yourself your family from these threats?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Everybody needs a plan, personal safety security plan that doesn't carry the lethal or mental burden of using a firearm. Now that's where the non lethal option or the less lethal launcher of Berner comes in. It is safe, it is effective. It's a defense option that is extremely, extremely well advanced. Go to their website, look at their videos. Burner BYRNA dot Com slash Hannity. You'll get ten percent off any purchase. Burner's legal in all fifty states, no background check needed, no permit needed, It is shipped straight to your door. You can join thousands of satisfied customers, including five hundred government agencies, police departments, private security firms, who have left over fifteen thousand five star reviews. Go to their website Burner by r NA dot com slash Hannity. You get ten percent off your purchase. Check out their videos Burner BYRNA dot com slash Hannity Protect what matters your family's life without compromise. All right, well we come back. We're gonna check in with the Reverend Franklin Graham Devastation over North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Virginia elsewhere. We've got the latest details and the great efforts of Samaritan's Purse on the other side, and we'll get to your calls much more coming up. Eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is our number.