Speaker 1: What's up, everybody.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this special edition of the Steven Ai Smith Show, coming at you as I love to do it the very least three times a week over the digital it was a YouTube and of course iHeartRadio. Thanks again to all my subscribers and followers. We've now eclipsed nearly one point one million subscribers over the last twenty two months or so. Can't thank y'all for the love and support enough. Keep it coming, and I'm gonna keep on coming. By the way, that's not even to mention the millions of downloads we received over iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of stuff to get into.
Speaker 2: And I'm told that I'm gonna have a special guest and somebody's about to walk up in here that is pretty damn popular over social media and beyond.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows this to all right, I've seen him.
Speaker 2: I think he's hilarious. It depends on who he's talking to, though, because he could hurt your feelings. You know, I'm not gonna be easily hurt or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm in store for. My team confns me to sit down with his brother. Prize pects loves him.
Speaker 1: And anything anything prozepects loves I love. So let's get that out the way right now. Y'all know him as Funny Marco. I'm waiting to see the brother smile. I'm waiting to see the brother make me laugh.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting to see the brother be the comedic genius that everybody says he is, and I'm looking forward to having him on the show. He'll be here just a minute, so stay tuned, don't go anywhere. Funny Marco's in the house, and I'm told I ain't the only one that's gonna be asking questions.
Speaker 1: HM. We shall see.
Speaker 2: Al right, Everybody listen up with all the big time sports action that's happening each and every day, NFL games, NBA games, The Stephen A. Smith Show wants to make sure you are taking advantage of all of it. That's why we partner with Prize Picks, the largest fantasy sports platform in all the land, to help you cash in on all your sports knowledge.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 2: Prize Picks is a daily fantasy app where you picked two or more of your favorite players and then you select the more or less or their projected stats for the game. Choose from any of your favorite players Travis Kelce, Patrick Mahomes and Shake Gilders Alexander all of the same entry that sit back and watch.
Speaker 1: The list is endless and now.
Speaker 2: With prospects Flex Friday option, you can still cash.
Speaker 1: Out even if your lineup isn't perfect.
Speaker 2: That's right, Every Friday, just look for the protected play so win or your cash back and get this. Prospects Now offers MasterCard for quick and easy deposits into your account during this sports season. Make your picks in less than sixty seconds and turn your sports opinions into real money all season long on prospects So download day app today and use code sas to get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first five dollar lineup. Again, download the app and use code sas to get fifty dollars instantly after your first five dollar lineup, Prospects run your game.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the stephen A. Smith Show.
Speaker 3: Here he is.
Speaker 1: I told y'all he was coming on here. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Bro? What's something? Nice?
Speaker 1: Man? Nice to meet you? Everything going? How much? I mean, you know, did you how much that? How much that?
Speaker 3: I'm just you know, you're good.
Speaker 1: You're good.
Speaker 2: I like that man, I gotta buy me one of those. Yeah, why won't you let go on my hand? Thank you very much? Because you're shaking my hand.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't let me.
Speaker 3: Saying I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good to have you. Everything going, it's going good. You can't city native.
Speaker 3: I'm from Kansas City, right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it true that you gotta tattoo of the Kansas City Chiefs on your leg?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 3: Are you what team are you going for? Again?
Speaker 1: I haven't decided yet.
Speaker 3: I haven't made my pinion. You tell me why now.
Speaker 4: I just want to know where I can have the energy going, you know whereas we haven't decided yet.
Speaker 2: I'm not mahomes is that, dude. But Philadelphia Eagles are a better team. I live closer to Philadelphia the King.
Speaker 3: You're going with Philadelphia?
Speaker 1: It sounds like that I might, but it's fluid.
Speaker 4: I know what I'm saying the right just so I can know what I'm sitting next to.
Speaker 1: All Right, for the sake of this discussion, we go with the Eagles right now?
Speaker 3: And why.
Speaker 1: Sae Kwon Barkley?
Speaker 3: What happen when he gets injured?
Speaker 2: Dam I mean you're not talking about just winning the game. You got to be talking about a brother gonna get injured.
Speaker 1: You can't just say, hey, he gonna lose. He gotta get hurt too.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that's key that happens usually, Duran. You know, doing.
Speaker 1: Games, Davonte Smith, A J. Brown.
Speaker 4: They replayed them when we already played them.
Speaker 3: And you seeing what they did.
Speaker 2: That's one game they ain't super Bowl, right, you know? And they Eagles got a better defense.
Speaker 3: Just you got a problem with Andy Reed, not at all.
Speaker 2: He's one of the great coaches of all time. And I covered him for years in Philadelphia and he really and I go way back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So why are you going to get some now?
Speaker 2: I just think that it's possible that the Eagles have the better team, and that Patrick Mahome, as great as he is, at some point in time, you'll come up and to rise.
Speaker 4: So in your sports, you know, career, how is your record?
Speaker 3: Are you fifty fifty right now?
Speaker 1: I mean it depends. Man.
Speaker 2: When I was on the game, when I was like the beat writer and covering the team at the arena, I was practically never wrong. But since I'm in studio all the time, Devin, I'm wrong about thirty percent of the time. Now, I got about I got about seventy seventy five percent percentage.
Speaker 1: I get it, I get most right. But I could do better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stay with the Eagles at okay, So what you're trying to say, just because I picked the Eagles, just go against me, you might have bad luck. I mean, I'm not gonna lose any sleepover. It ain't my team. I mean, I'm just making a pick.
Speaker 3: I mean, you played basketball or sports anything I tried.
Speaker 1: I tried crack my kneecap in half first year in college. That happens.
Speaker 2: I I think I made a decent life for myself without playing sports. I'm doing a matter of fact, you know, I'm kind of doing better than most of the athletes.
Speaker 3: You're just saying, yeah, you do a lot of yelling.
Speaker 2: Yeah that too, that too, But I know how to be mellow, smooth too, you know what I mean. It's I'm diverse, you know what I mean. I'm gonna raise my voice sometimes y'all want me to mumble like shack.
Speaker 1: You know what's equals go in the game. He will be as you choose. Nobody wants that. They want you to project right that's what I try to do. Is that a problem?
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: No, you're not projected.
Speaker 4: So I'm the score is gonna be forty one, thirty eight is gonna get less than one hundred yards on the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that the Chiefs are gonna hold Saquon Barkley the less than one hundred yards, but the Eagles are still gonna manage to score thirty eight points.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And they still gonna lose even though you're gonna score thirty eight points.
Speaker 3: This is where you start yelling run.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I did get a little excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, he's definitely gonna say Quan, this is gonna be his worst game against.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Is yelling a bad thing? No?
Speaker 4: Okay, this is this is I'm gonna go into have you like, sit back and just watch your own shows?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Actually I don't watch myself too. Mu okay, well, because I got a new show next day.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something about yourself.
Speaker 1: Do you not know?
Speaker 4: And then you just go into a rent about things that just like what like, calm down, can I answer a question?
Speaker 3: You don't let nobody talk.
Speaker 1: That's not true. That's a lot, now, that's a lot. I do let people talk all the time, all the time.
Speaker 2: It's just that when I talk, I resonate more. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Speaker 4: You could be a good lawyer. They you ever thought about going that like going around like.
Speaker 2: I actually was planning on being a criminal lawyer until this took off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have. I could see a public defender.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no, I'd be prosecuted.
Speaker 3: No, you're definitely a public like I want to be a public because look at my client, look like you didn't shoot. No money like that. You can't do it because then it gives guilty you know, you start yelling.
Speaker 1: But a public defender don't get paid enough. And the money.
Speaker 2: It would have been about the money for me. Oh, I'm not doing it for low budget now. And by the way, let me say this to you. I've said this publicly, so you have a right to know this. I'm assuming I was a lawyer, assuming I know the law, I would have beat Johnny Cocker and that i'd beat him. Oh, Ja's ass would have been under the jail when I got through it. Them I would have won that case. I'm not Christopher Dadding a martial clark.
Speaker 1: They blew it. I would have won that case.
Speaker 4: What about Ray Henderson case. I don't know about the that's my uncle.
Speaker 3: Hi the jail.
Speaker 1: What your uncle do?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Speeding and he had drugs and you know, stuff in the car.
Speaker 2: So he had so he had drug possession charges. But it was and he was speeding. But let me tell he was running for the police. Was he avoiding the police?
Speaker 4: The car was running, The car was okay, he was controlling the vehicle, which he said it was hard to stop, which the brakes or that. And the pants he had on were not his pants, but it was drugs inside the pants.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't his pants. So how did the drugs get in pants?
Speaker 3: It is my other uncle pants?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's I can understand why your uncle's in jail because that's the most ridiculous fucking story I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: No, but that's true. You never worked about your pants, no ever in your life. You have no brothers. Do you got a family?
Speaker 1: I have four older sisters.
Speaker 3: You do, yes? And you used to yeah, all the time.
Speaker 2: It Actually I didn't yell too much because they slapped me upside my head when I didn't.
Speaker 1: I think that's why.
Speaker 4: And where they at now because all in New York, okay, they need to be on set sometimes.
Speaker 1: Why they can't hit me? Now, you are sure?
Speaker 2: No, I pay their bills, you know what I'm saying half the time, So if they slap me upside my head, it'd be a problem.
Speaker 4: So let's say, like me, I'm just driving in and I you driving and I hit the back of the car.
Speaker 3: Do you get out and ask for insurance first? Or do you get out just like you know? Just are you what youre thinking?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I'm going. But then but then again, times have changed and you do that, somebody might shoot you.
Speaker 3: I'm saying not you said me, I'm a con person.
Speaker 1: I'm just nah. You don't look kind. No, you look you look like you bug out, like like you you you hurt somebody, So I wouldn't come at you like that would be.
Speaker 3: You're just like me.
Speaker 4: We are police callers. I know you called the police all the time.
Speaker 1: Ain't wrong with that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you?
Speaker 2: The purpose they served, yeah, the purpose they Yeah, you calling because I ain't trying to go to jail. But that's the only reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to that pointing too, because you do it all the time like this, This is your favorite thing.
Speaker 3: That the hand movement.
Speaker 1: If you're projected, what'ected?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, no, don't you project on camera? Yeah, but I don't be pointing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't have to with your heir. Use your hair the point, you know what I'm saying. You point with your heir. You know I point with my fingers.
Speaker 1: We all do.
Speaker 3: It was the last time you cried?
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I don't remember I cried once when girl dumped me.
Speaker 3: That what's she leave you for?
Speaker 1: Man? She ain't want me? Bro?
Speaker 2: You know last time I got dumped by a girl was you know, when I was nineteen years old?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: And where do you think she at?
Speaker 1: Now? I don't give a damn.
Speaker 2: I know she ain't wear I'm at she missed out, she she messed up bad.
Speaker 3: She can you send her message right now? She took I did her name?
Speaker 1: I just did't. Now I'm not gonna say no.
Speaker 2: Because it's a very unique name and everybody on the planet would know who what Linda?
Speaker 4: No but let's just send their message. Okay, how you doing. If you're watching this right now, he would love to take you back if we consider not at all.
Speaker 3: No, you sit back, let me let me do my on me. I'm just just going I don't want her, just catch up with her.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, see how it is. Just go back and just figure out what happens.
Speaker 2: I've advanced, I've moved on. I ain't no looking back with that. I don't need that. I'm good, trust me, I'm straight.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I can see you in the Aberdea movie. When is that going?
Speaker 1: I'm a yeah, what you're trying to say?
Speaker 4: No, I can see you just being like a uncle coming in and just like you know, the family reunion, and then you just upset that you didn't get invited.
Speaker 1: That's a first of all, I'm gonna get invited.
Speaker 3: So let's get that.
Speaker 2: There's no truth to that. Al right, I'm gonna get invited. I'm gonna get invited. That's number one.
Speaker 4: Hold on, let me ask you question. You feel like you're in every group chat of the family. You think they got you in there?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't associate with group.
Speaker 3: Chats, they don't put you in them.
Speaker 2: No, I can't stand people like if somebody texts me and it's a bunch of people to text to the text to the text.
Speaker 1: I will ignore it. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: You want to talk to me, talk to me directly. If you ain't talking to me directly, I have no use for you, seriously, unless us it is one of my employees, is somebody and they take care of business, and I got to get involved in that. But outside of that, No, you want to talk to me, talk to me directly. I ain't trying to be a part of a group chat. I don't like that stuff.
Speaker 4: So when Christmas come and it's just like a man Christmas to everybody don't.
Speaker 1: Know, I say, hey, Marry Christmas, and so I say Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: But I'll keep it moving because I don't want to part anticipate in dialogue.
Speaker 1: Naw, you want to talk to me, reach out directly. If I'm important enough, you will. If I'm not, you won't.
Speaker 4: If you can explain your character to somebody like you know, as a famous person in the world or character, who would it be if you could compare yourself to somebody like a character like that you have the personality.
Speaker 2: Of I'm not nearly as brilliant, but I would say somebody like Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 4: Okay, ask me. I tell you, I'm asking the Grinch. Why why you don't feel like you can play the Grinch?
Speaker 1: I can play it.
Speaker 3: I just don't think it is me Christmas shut down.
Speaker 1: I think I could do it. Yeah, this is Christmas. I could do it. I could do it.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I wouldn't mind playing the Grinch. I wouldn't mind playing the Grinch. I think I think I do.
Speaker 1: A pretty good job at it.
Speaker 2: But you know, I mean, hey, you know, matter of fact, I'm just thinking about it.
Speaker 1: They never asked me to do that. I would do that. I'd play the Grinch that really good? Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: It's just like the Chiefs are about to still the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Right, Steve?
Speaker 3: So, how long have you been a Cowboys fan?
Speaker 2: I've never been a Cowboys fan. And because I can't stand Cowboy fans.
Speaker 3: And what is it about the Cowboys?
Speaker 2: The delusion? Though they go one to fifteen, season could end on January fifth, at seven o'clock at seven fifteen.
Speaker 1: You know we can win the Super Bowl next year.
Speaker 2: Right, That's who they are every year, and they're just nauseating to know and they walk around they pass gas and tell you it's perfume.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's a quarter What if Patrick Mahons went over there? Do you feel like he could change something?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, of course Patrick Mahomes could change anything in football.
Speaker 3: So do you it's the quarterback?
Speaker 2: Well, that's part of it, but also a whole bunch of players around them that can't live up to the pressure, the pressure cooker that is America's team, Cowboy Nation, and the expectations.
Speaker 1: Everybody ain't built for it. They can't handle it.
Speaker 4: Is the one player that you have seen in person and you apologize to him, like you know what, I was alred on you.
Speaker 3: On TV and I apologize.
Speaker 2: No, your whole career, I've had I've had times where I have felt that way and if I saw you know, I've gone on the end. Probably like for example, Kawame Brown, I've apologized that. I've apologized because when I went off about him sixteen seventeen years ago, I didn't know the damn thing would be viral to this day. I had no clue. So I feel bad about that. Outside of that, not really. I mean, you know, I'll say what I say what I feel based on what the facts present. And I don't get personal I don't get into people's personal life.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah about sports.
Speaker 1: Sports, So I mean it is what it is. You play like garbage. I say, you play like garbage. It's true.
Speaker 4: Top five players right now that you could, like, you know, build a team around when it comes to the NBA, build a.
Speaker 2: Team around like a team that you when but Yanna Anthony Edwards, Janni's uh can't now? I mean even at thirty five. I mean, Steph Curry is just that. Dude's the greatest shoot a god ever created.
Speaker 4: And Lebron, who do you feel like the best person in a better tom around Steph Curry or John Moran?
Speaker 1: Steph Curry?
Speaker 3: Why not John Moran?
Speaker 2: John Moran has to prove it. We know he has the talent, but can he galvanized the troops around? And I think this this year is gonna be a big test because after going through the ordeals that he went through last year, you see how much better Memphis looks this year with him, but with Okasee being a young team, with Houston being a young team with Denver being a veteran team with the best player in the world in Jokic. There's gonna be in Dallas now, having Anthony Davis, Lucas gone, Kyrie Irvings there. We gonna see what John Moran and Memphis can do now against that, and if he knocks those Cats off, then we gotta look at him differently. But right now, we just know him to be a star are We don't know whether or not he's the type that can galvanize the troops and propel Memphis to a Western.
Speaker 1: Conference finals on the NBA Finals. We don't know that yet.
Speaker 4: So what is your input on I didn't get to hear it, but is that a good trade with him, Luca and Lebron You like that?
Speaker 2: I think it's a great trade for the Los Angeles Lakers because Luca is the face of the franchise for the next decade and the Lakers that's their succession plan.
Speaker 1: This is what they do.
Speaker 2: They traded for Kareem before, they traded for Kobe, before they traded for Power Gasol, before they acquired Shack.
Speaker 1: And free agency.
Speaker 2: I mean, you look at their history. Traded for Wilt Chamberlain, before. The Lakers always get great players that are the face of their franchise for years to come.
Speaker 3: And then the championship. The Lakers not this year.
Speaker 1: Oh hell no.
Speaker 2: They don't have anybody around Luca and Lebron. They don't have anybody to play defense. They don't have anybody to rebound, block shots, defend. There's nothing they could do. Oh absolutely, you know what a lot of people can't do. What can you do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I can write, I can report, I can give con No, I wouldn't say anything.
Speaker 1: I'm nothing compared to all of these folks out here. Nothing. I just do what I do and it works for me.
Speaker 4: So if you had to go one on one with anybody in basketball and football, you just couldn't stay.
Speaker 1: I would lose. But I want to come to basketball. I know I can play. If my knees are feeling good, I know I can play. You know so. But it ain't like I'm gonna beat any of those NBA players. I know my I know my lane.
Speaker 2: There's levels to this. I'm not on that level. Just like you got a whole bunch of cats having podcasts and television show stuff like that.
Speaker 1: They're not on this level.
Speaker 4: And what are the three levels that you feel like we need to take to get to stephen A.
Speaker 3: Smith? And what's the ace sting for?
Speaker 1: What's Anthony?
Speaker 3: Anthony stephen A Smith? And how did you?
Speaker 4: How did you get to go by your name in the minute, like it's a lot, that's rare. Somebody can throw they middle in on there too.
Speaker 2: Middle initial full name was the dedication to my mom because ruggle to school when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: You don't know how to reader spell either I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't. I didn't know how to read. You still don't. You still don't. So you had the lexy and you never got I still got it. You still got it? How come you never did anything?
Speaker 3: But I'm just chilling, just chilling, Yeah, talking to you.
Speaker 1: It's profitable for you to just just chill.
Speaker 4: I just want people to know if you got it. Sometimes it just be you accept it.
Speaker 1: How about now? How about improvement? Self improvement? Self awareness? You don't care about that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you stayed with bad needs. You didn't improve that.
Speaker 1: I tried. Yeah it didn't work.
Speaker 3: And what do you think I'm doing?
Speaker 1: You didn't tell me you try? You should just accept it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I tried.
Speaker 1: You did tell me you tried.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you did tell me.
Speaker 4: You know, I asked my uncles, because my uncles are Fanny, you are like, why is his name Stephen Nate Smith?
Speaker 3: And he said, because he talked that much, you got to say his whole name.
Speaker 1: That's what his uncle said. Yeah, yunkle love me doesn't. Yeah he does it. Yeah, as long as his uncle got the love.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You also helped lead the Prospect Super Sweat promotion. Tell me about that, man.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, you get uh you get, you get the pick. Yeah, what you want the fans get the fans of all and they can win a million dollars.
Speaker 3: So that's a really big thing.
Speaker 1: Are you Are you joining the contest?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I wish it could really would you win.
Speaker 3: Last year Juiceki and rugby one? So I just haven't got a chance.
Speaker 4: And then when you came to the last seven, when I lost in two, I'm just not good at.
Speaker 2: Do you care about the money? You care about the million dollars? Yeah, you're one of those dudes that money don't matter to you that much.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I'll care about it. I give a you know, definitely take you shopping five.
Speaker 2: Win if you did take me, shopper, how much money would you spend if you had a million, if you had a.
Speaker 3: Million, eight hundred dollars on you, eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred dollars out of a million. That's some cheap ass stuff right there.
Speaker 3: The shirt you got on his cheap.
Speaker 1: I assure you that's not true.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, Urban Outfitters, I'll give it.
Speaker 3: It's not cheap. Oh the time for about Okay, I'll shut the hell up.
Speaker 1: I think I thought so. I thought so.
Speaker 2: Just for everybody's Edification deal will be three prize Picks users sweating out a lineup to win one million dollars for the big game, and there's only one spot left to claim this week.
Speaker 1: Even if you don't win, you.
Speaker 2: Will have a chance to tell those three users for a chance to split one million dollars as well.
Speaker 1: What's that side language you used. I'm just just just messing with me. I'm just trying to do the notes and stuff like that. That's what you're doing.
Speaker 3: You're a persive reader.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much, thank you. I appreciate that. It's very kind of you to say.
Speaker 3: And also got a picture for you too.
Speaker 1: You got a picture for me.
Speaker 3: It's smart cousin he put it together?
Speaker 1: Oh lord, who's this cousin?
Speaker 4: This cousin Raymond? And this should be like the logo at the bottom of your TV.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, first of all, look at this, Come on man, come on man that he should do to Look at how the lip hanging like that?
Speaker 1: That's not my lip?
Speaker 2: All right, my heirline might be that bad, but my lips don't do that.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true.
Speaker 3: I mean, so, how do you feel about letting things go?
Speaker 1: Depends on what things you're asking me to let go?
Speaker 4: This in life, if it's something that's like struggling to leave you, how do you feel about?
Speaker 1: I let most things go?
Speaker 3: So why you ain't let the hair go?
Speaker 2: Because I'm scared I'm gonna look pretty freaking bad as a bold.
Speaker 3: No, you're gonna be a handsome guy.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're I don't feel if I felt I was gonna be handsome, he would have been good.
Speaker 1: Thirty seven right, I'm fifty seven, right, damn, that's right. I know I don't look it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, But I'm just why why it's become it's gotten to the point where I get STU.
Speaker 3: Do you like your cut? So they half off?
Speaker 1: Huh, I could hear you. I could hear you, I asking you what you do?
Speaker 3: What did you say?
Speaker 2: I said, bro, let me tell you something. Yeah, I don't care. At this point, I think that I'm a.
Speaker 1: Good looking dude.
Speaker 3: No, you are. If I was a girl, date you.
Speaker 1: But you're not a girl. So I don't care how you feel well if.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I can't imagine you being a girl the way you look. I'm sorry, I just can't.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't view that. Okay, there's other women in here. I can see that.
Speaker 3: I don't see you.
Speaker 1: I don't look.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, as a woman, would you date me?
Speaker 1: Coming up?
Speaker 3: Yours?
Speaker 1: Truly?
Speaker 2: With the one and only Funny Marco right here, he's great. Look, we got to get into prize peckts. We got to get into prize pects.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: All right, you gotta pay the bills. You understand that, right, because that takes a lot. Take care of that here, Yeah, it takes a lot.
Speaker 1: Anchient too, AIN'TI So it's mine.
Speaker 3: You can get a two pay.
Speaker 1: I don't need one. No, I'm not Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: You definitely need one, just don't wear it outside.
Speaker 1: I do now. I do not need a two pay at all. I'm good. I'd go bald before I did that. I'd go bald before I did that. That is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, back with more because my team.
Speaker 1: I have, I have somebody.
Speaker 3: Are you sure she looked just like me? It's like my sister.
Speaker 1: Back with more in a minute. Mh.
Speaker 2: This message is being brought to you by colar Guard, a non invasive colon cancer screening test. Listen, guys, we need to talk about colon cancer screening for a second. And you know I'm a straight shooter, so I'm not gonna sugarcoat this. Colon cancer is considered the most preventable yet least prevented cancer. It's the second leading cause of cancer related deaths in the United States, and it's going.
Speaker 1: To rise in people under fifty.
Speaker 2: But the good news is that when caught at early stages, colon cancer is survivable in ninety percent of people. So screening and early detection are key to reducing overall colon cancer deaths. And I'm sure a lot of you guys are hearing this and thinking you can tune me out.
Speaker 1: Because you're not in your fifties yet. But guess what.
Speaker 2: The American Cancer Society recommends that if you are at average risk, you begin screening for colon cancer at age forty five, and.
Speaker 1: A great way to do that is with the col of Guard test.
Speaker 2: It's the livered right to your door, and it allows you to collect a sample comfortably at home on your own schedule. We're talking about a screening with zero downtime that's both convenient and affordable.
Speaker 1: Most ensured patients pay zero dollars.
Speaker 2: The color Guard test allows you to feel more in control of your colon cancer screening and do it on your own schedule with none of the prep time off on an invasive procedure that is required of a colonoscopy. So if you're forty five or older and at average risk, ask your healthcare provider about screening for colon cancer with the color Guard test. You can also request a color Guard prescription today at color guard dot com, slash podcast.
Speaker 1: The color Guard test.
Speaker 2: Is intended to screen adults forty five and older at average risk for corectal cancer. Do not use a color Guard test if you have had autonomas, have inflammatory bowel disease and certain hereditary syndromes, or personal or family history of coorectal cancer. The color Guard test is not a placement for colonoscopies and high risk patients. Color of Guard Test performance in adults ages forty five to forty nine is estimated based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older. False positives and false negatives can occur. Col of Guard is available by prescription only. All right, everybody, I need your full and undivided attention. You know I love this time of year. The Big Game is this Sunday in the NBA season is heating up.
Speaker 1: So with all this action.
Speaker 2: Going on, The stephen A. Smith Show wants to make sure you take advantage of it all. That's why we've partnered with Prize Picks, the best place to get real money action while watching your favorite sports. You see, with Prize Picks, you pick two or more of your favorite players, and then you simply select more or less on their projected stats for the game. Pick Jalen Hurts passing yards, Xavier Worthy receiving yards, all Lebronze total assists, all in the same entry, and get this for the Big game. Prize Pects still has the Patrick Mahomes free pick.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Allatck Mahomes needs is just one passing yard, just one passing yard for you.
Speaker 1: To cash in.
Speaker 2: So if you haven't jumped on and grabbed it yet, make sure you don't miss out.
Speaker 1: So download the.
Speaker 2: App today and use the code says to get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first five dollars. Lineup again, download the app and use code sas to get fifty dollars instantly after your first five dollars lineup, Prospects, run your game. Now, let's look at my picks for today for the big game, the Kansas City Chiefs versus the Philadelphia Eagles. Okay, first stop, I got my man, Funny Marco right here with me. We have the Chiefs defensive tackle Chris Jones more or less than point two five sacks zero point two five sacks neitherless?
Speaker 1: Say I'm going with more?
Speaker 2: Please gonna help us to somebody and getting that to Jalen Hurts, he ain't gonna end up with not even one full sack on the game.
Speaker 1: This is Chris Jones we're talking about. Do you agree with me with that?
Speaker 3: That's hard?
Speaker 2: Why you're supposed to be a Chiefs fans Chris Jones were talking about says, some scrub.
Speaker 4: I know it all because it's it's it's sacks in the super Bowl. How many sacks do you allow on the Super Bowl? How many sack the last year when.
Speaker 1: They played look that up and one one?
Speaker 3: You're just saying cool.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it was quick.
Speaker 4: On your toes. I caught you, caught you your life.
Speaker 3: He didn't have one.
Speaker 1: What did you gotta say?
Speaker 3: Or less less?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with more, ladies and gentlemen. Don't listen to him, listen to me. I'm going with more. Next up, we have Eagles.
Speaker 2: Outside line back of Nolan Smith. More or less than zero point two five sacks?
Speaker 1: You going with less?
Speaker 3: Nobody's touching Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 1: You think so?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: So? I think Patrick is gonna get sacked at least three times.
Speaker 3: No he's not.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 3: No, he's not.
Speaker 1: And I think Nolan Smith is gonna assist him.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 3: Again, he's not gonna get tackled at all.
Speaker 2: So he's just not gonna get touched. He's gonna be out there calling his wife. So ordering dinner, taking pictures and all us.
Speaker 3: For throw you're swifty or you're swifty, we need to join to tell you.
Speaker 2: I did go to two, not one, but two of her conscious because I took my daughter's dead songs.
Speaker 1: I can't enjoyed it. I enjoyed it. I had a good time. They knew every damn. So I gotta admit it was off the chain.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so we agree on that, bro, we agree on Now. I'm going with more. Okay, all right? Next up?
Speaker 3: No, why'd you all right?
Speaker 1: Well, because I went to Nolan Smith, this's gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Next up, we have Kis City's cornerback Trent McDuffie more or less than zero point five past deflections. I'm definitely going with more. He's gonna be in the secondary jailer, hur go throw the passes. He's going to deflect some of those passes. I'm definitely going with zero point five past deflections.
Speaker 1: The answer to this is more. For your cornerback McDonald.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say less because it's hard to deflect the past that just like you know what I'm saying, just hitting the pass down. He ain't done that all every game we didn't play against until he has zero right now, So I don't feel like ja.
Speaker 2: He's deflected quite a few passes on the season. You don't understand that he's one of the elite cornerbacks in the NFL. Right, Oh that's what I thought. See what I'm telling you. Don't listen to him, listen to me. Okay, I'm going with more on this one. Finally, we have Philly's cornerback Darius Slay more or less than one past deflection. I'm gonna go with more on this as well, because Patrick Mahomes is gonna throw the football and even though he's gonna get he's gonna get Slay no pun intended, or actually does it is a pun intended, He's still gonna knock down a couple of passes. I think he's gonna have a couple of pass deflections because you have an opportunity to do so. Because Patrick Mahone's gonna be throwing the football a lot Sunday afternoon, Sunday night.
Speaker 1: I'm going with more on this.
Speaker 4: What about it, I'm gonna go less because he haven't had one of the last fourteen games.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that you just going with less just because I picked more and you just want to the opposite.
Speaker 1: You want to be a contrary. Is that possible? I mean I think it is.
Speaker 2: You seem like that emotional type that the answer would be yes. About to get on out of here right now? That's funny, Marco Steve.
Speaker 3: Are you going?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Where am I going?
Speaker 2: Mean?
Speaker 1: Where I'm going?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying for the rest of that, where you're going to? Got have your number because I can call you.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know you like that.
Speaker 3: No, that's why I won't get to know you like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got an assistant for that.
Speaker 3: No, I just want to know you that. I want to get to know you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I get your number.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, it's not like that, Chad Johnson, that's your number.
Speaker 2: I've known Trad Johnson for a decade. Or get to know me, I didn't get him. He didn't get my number when he first met me. Hmhm, Is I'm not your type or something? No, it's not that I don't know you, male or female. I don't give out my numbers like that. That's not what I do.
Speaker 4: Can I get your email that we could work on I can FaceTime you through that.
Speaker 3: No, okay, why would.
Speaker 1: You want to FaceTime me?
Speaker 3: I get to know you.
Speaker 1: Very weird, very weird. Don't miss the Steven A.
Speaker 2: Smith Show this week from New Orleans, where we'll be broadcasting tomorrow through Friday ahead of the Super Bowl. We've got an all star cast of guests joining us throughout the week as we count down the Super Bowl fifty nine between the Eagles and the Kids the City Chiefs, and by the way, tell us who you think will win the game on our poll on my Twitter page at steven A. Smith Funny Marco was kind enough to join me with his crazy as it self. But I'm happy he did. I had a lot of fun. I hope y'all did as well. Are you interrupting me saying good bye to the audience? Are you interrupting me? You need to give me one of those chains. I need one of those.
Speaker 3: Get to know me. I'll give you one.
Speaker 1: Get to know you.
Speaker 3: I'll take your shopping.
Speaker 1: You can give somebody, get somebody else to get to know you. Treat you.
Speaker 2: Money money, Jenny, No like a n saying I mean you're gonna spend some real money.
Speaker 1: Then you know you know we can rap.
Speaker 3: We can take you to TJ Max. No, on, you got a TJ Max. That is TJ Max.
Speaker 1: I assure you it is not.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it, but it ain't Marshalls. No, that's my sister.
Speaker 3: I mean that in Tarja, I'm just pocket watching. Really yeah, what time is it? M What's a nice watch?
Speaker 1: Goes with that change? So I showed it to you.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you get that change from you or somebody else. That's it for the Stephen A. Smith Show.
Speaker 1: Until next time, everybody, Peace in love, M M