Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Only on the new Hits one of six point one.
Speaker 3: What Hello, Hi, my name is Trevor. I'm calling for Kennedy and I was looking for our customer.
Speaker 2: Carle yes speaking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hi Carley. So I have your report in front of me, and it says that you've been having problems with your internet and you've been trying to get a hold of somebody.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know what's going on over there because I've been calling and emailing and texting and doing whatever the hell all of you want me to do. It's been two weeks my internet has been out. I can't hold my emails.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm new here. Well, I will want to escalate your phone call to a manager, so if you could please hold for one second, okay, fine, okay, one second.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Trevor calling from Tinnity. I was looking for our customer, Derek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, Hi, I heard. So I have a I'm calling from customer service because apparently there's some sort of an issue with your internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know what's going on, but like this has been a couple of weeks. Now, like the internet, it doesn't work. I mean, how many times do I have to call you guys in mama of you guys before you fix this?
Speaker 3: That's so crazy, because like I've had a couple of calls today with the customer has similar issue as to you. So I don't know what it is. But also I'm new, I just started here, and so I would like to escalate your phone call to a manager.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I appreciate that, because like this needs to be fixed like today.
Speaker 3: If you what in mine, I could place you on a brief hold.
Speaker 2: All right, as long as we can get this figured.
Speaker 3: Out, man, would you like me to do that now?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, let's get it over with. Let's get moving. Hello.
Speaker 5: Well, hi, Hi, this is Carly.
Speaker 2: You called me?
Speaker 5: Is this the man I'm seeking? The manager? Man?
Speaker 2: No, I'm wait what I thought you were the manager?
Speaker 5: I'm the man?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm who are you?
Speaker 2: Am I still on the line with like the internet provider?
Speaker 5: I well, I was, I was on the line with the internet provider.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for I'm supposed to be connected to a manager to escalate an issue.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's exactly what happened to me. What the hell I've never heard of anything like this happening house.
Speaker 5: Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, Hello. Are you the manager?
Speaker 2: No, this is Trevor.
Speaker 3: I work for Trinity dot com. And who is this?
Speaker 4: This is Carly you called me Trevor, Derek. I'm on the line too for some reason.
Speaker 3: So I spoke to both of you guys just a second ago, and I put you on a brief hold to speak to my manager because you're both having problems with your internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hold together?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm sorry you guys. Like I'm new here, like I said, and I just spoke to both of you separately, but like then I put you on hold, but then somehow I put you guys together, and then I'm also here. So you guys, I think we're stuck on hold and I don't know how to get out.
Speaker 5: We're all stuck on hold together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think right now we should band together because like, I don't know how to get off of hold, and what are we gonna do.
Speaker 2: Together?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know how you guys got on hold together, and then also I don't know how I got into your hold, and so now I think we're all stuck here, and like, I don't know how to get out because nobody can hear us because we're on hold together. And like, what if nobody finds us.
Speaker 4: Dude that I'm going to hang out and call back and try to get somebody that actually knows what they're doing.
Speaker 2: You can't hang up.
Speaker 3: You can't hang up because we're stuck here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hang up to and find somebody who isn't raging incompetent.
Speaker 2: Who We're not stuck here? Man, what are you talking about? Oh?
Speaker 3: I forgot to tell you.
Speaker 5: Don't hang up here.
Speaker 3: I forgot to tell you, guys, this is actually a phone prank, and this is Jubil from The Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your coworker and your roommate.
Speaker 4: Stacy set you guys up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: She said that both of you guys have been telling her about the trouble you're having with your internet and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Wow, that was one of the weirdest things I ever been through. My god. Yeah, Like, nice to meet you, I guess nice to meet you too.
Speaker 3: Nice to me, guys know that we're stuck here together. Forever, wake up
Speaker 5: Every morning with jubile phone pranks,