Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Love Herts. Keith week Kwan has had quite a career, from childhood roles in Indiana, Jones and the Temple of Doom and The Goonies to a recent Academy Award win for Everything, Everywhere, All at Once. But now Keith finally stars as a leading man in the film Love Hurts. Love Hurts is a perfect date night movie with its mix of over the top action comedy and a ton of heart. Love Hurts Only at theaters February seventh.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roebliss, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jerrel Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheadle, Michael Pania, and Bobby Knavali. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: Welcome in What's Right? Nick Wright. Episode seventy nine of our YouTube show and podcast like Rates Review, subscribe to all those things. It is our Week five NFL gambling show. The way the Gambling Show works is we give you five picks. We put the rest of the eleven games into three different categories, perfectly priced, stay aways, and be carefuls. Then at the end of the show, we give you a lock. More on that in a moment we see if there's any exotics, any teasers, any parlay's we want to do. I give you a survivor pick, which has been right now worth the cost of admission on this show Survivor pools. Through four weeks, the majority of Survivor pools in America have lost more than eighty percent of their injuries. We are not only four for four, but none of our four survivors have even had a real wet involved. They've been perfect, So that's been good. And Demons tries to get me to make a bet. I feel like I made a bet with you last week because I owed you fifty dollars and we agreed double or nothing on something and I think you lost. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about the Rams game?
Speaker 3: No, I think it was the Dolphins game. I think it was the old Dolphins Bengals. We went double or nothing on the fifty bucks.
Speaker 5: I thought it was double or nothing for all of the reverse of your picks.
Speaker 3: Well you would have lost that too, because I had a winning week last week. Let's show it America. Okay, So we went three and two last week after three straight two and three weeks, but once again we lost our right move the lock of the week. So I would like to discuss those picks briefly and we'll get to this week's picks. First of all, what a sharp side for me with Minnesota. This is where we talk line value. We got Minnesota because these lines locked for us when the Fox bet lines whatever they are, when the super Contest locks on Wednesday evening, because we do this on Thursday morning, which sometimes screws us. Sometimes we don't have all the information, but that's how we do it. And I said I loved Minnesota laying less than a field goal in that game in London. Then what happened day of the game. Oh my god, Jamis is out, Kamara's out, Michael Thomas is out. When all the way to Minnesota minus four or four and a half, Minnesota one by three. So if you got it when we said it, you won. Vegas covered easily, the Chiefs covered by a million. My love affair with betting games involving the Chicago Bears must end. It will end. This week the Bears did not cover. And then there's the lock. So I would like to tell you how the locks have gone for us this year. Week one, we had Baltimore covered easily. Week two we had Baltimore, they were up twenty one in the fourth quarter. We were laying three and a half. They did not win. Week three we had San Francisco laying a point and a half. Despite Jimmy Garoppolo's self safetying, we still were in fine shape. Then the Broncos go down and score. The Niners had the ball two more times. Down one, we're laying one and a half. We just need a field goal. We cover back to back turnovers. And then last week Jacksonville is getting six and a half. It's fourteen to nothing before Demons got back from his night out at Pianos, and all of a sudden, we lose that game outright, we lose the game. They lose by eight points. So the reason I say that is this our process has been sound on the locks. Our process has been sound on these picks. We have made twenty picks so far this year. I've done the I've crunched the numbers, if you will. Eight of them win or law Eight of them have been fifty to fifty games. Okay, so six of them we have been on the right side of by a mile, and the other six we have had five very unlucky go against us and only one very lucky go our way. That was the Arizona game from a few weeks ago. So point is, we're not going to change our process here, with the exception of we're not gonna let the Bears ruin our record anymore. We're not spilling to change our process. You tried to talk me out of the Bears thing last week. I will give you credit on that DEMANDE also gave us three picks last week. I think we're gonna discuss those later in the show. But right now, let's get to our picks for the week. We're starting with the Prince that was promised, Trevor Lawrence and the Jacksonville Jaguars laying seven against the Houston Texans.
Speaker 6: I don't typically believe in Jacksonville.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's why we like it. It's a good catch by you. You as Jacksonville right now has been a top ten defense and a top ten offense. Jacksonville should be three to one, not because they should have won the Philly game, but they should have won Week one. They have also shown an ability to blow people out. They blew out the Chargers and they blew out the Colts. I like what they're doing on both sides of the ball. Houston is the only win list team. Houston is just going to try to run the ball. Run the ball. Davis Mills has you know, reversed back to the regressed, pardon me, back to the mean. As far as turnovers, I expect this to be a game that Jacksonville jumps out early like they did against Philadelphia, does not make the same mistakes they made against Philadelphia. Trevor's not gonna have five turnovers. He's not gonna have the most fumbles of any player lost fumbles of any player in the last twenty plus years.
Speaker 4: As long as it's not Rady, Well, you.
Speaker 3: Know that's a good point. Let's check the old weather forecast. This is also one of the issues potentially with betting these games on a Thursday, You're not gonna get the most precise weather forecast. But his game is in Jacksonville, Florida. It's certainly not gonna be the torrential downpour that we had to deal with. And guess what on Sunday Sonny high of eighty three, low of sixty four, no chance of precipitation. That's a recipe for Jacksonville blowing out the Houston Texans. We will lay the seven points. Next game, Seattle catching five and a half against New Orleans. Now, this is another one where I, because I have promised to you guys, I will bet all of these games. Obviously will bet all of these games. I'm gonna recommend you guys just keep your eye on the injury report for both teams, but particularly what it really matters for is the Saints because at last check, we don't know is jamis playing. We do expect Alvin Kamara to be playing. Michael Thomas At this point, people need to stop backing like Michael Thomas some big difference. Finger right, Thomas, unbelievable player three years ago. Then you heard his ankle two years ago was barely you know, was on and off the field that year last year was missed the entire year with that same ankle injury. This year came back Week one. He's been on and off since then. Okay, there is no reason New Orleans should be favored by more than four points against anyone. Seattle, on the other hand, has had a frisky offense. Very bad defense, but a frisky offense. There's back door cover opportunity. I think Seattle could win the game outright. Andy Dalton potentially is the starter, even if he's not. Jamis has not exactly bathed himself in glories so far this year. Dennis Allen has one of the five worst records of any NFL head coach in the last seventy years of football for a coach that's coached as many games as him Seattle. I would have when we were doing this you this Sunday. We didn't do it because the Chiefs game was on, but Demonsey and I like to do a Bill Simmons cousin south thing of guessing the lines. I guessed it was New Orleans minus two and a half. I'm never off by three points on that. I'm not saying I always picked the right side of it, but I'm usually pretty good about guessing where Vegas is gonna set it. I don't understand the respect New Orleans is getting when New Orleans very very easily could be an zero to four football team. Let me remind you about what New orleans Is year has been like so far, because it's actually gonna come into play in a later pick. But New Orleans so far this season. Week one, they're down sixteen to Atlanta in the fourth quarter, furious comeback they win by a point. Week two, they can't move the ball at all, Tampa dominates them. Week three they lose to the hapless Panthers. And last week in London they lose to Minnesota despite Minnesota shooting itself in the foot repeatedly, and they got a flyback from London. They didn't take the bye after the international trip. All those reasons. I like Seattle plus the five and a.
Speaker 4: Half and Gino Smith.
Speaker 3: What about him?
Speaker 6: Are you buying into him being a top quarterback.
Speaker 3: I'm not buying into him being a top quarterback. But am I buying into him not being awful? Yeah, he wasn't awful when he filled in for us last year. This year he's actually been excellent. Now that will regress somewhat, and New Orleans has a good defense, but five and a half's too much. We like Seattle plus the five and a half. Speaking of Atlanta, next pick Atlanta catching eight in the hook eight and a half at Tampa. Okay, so let's talk about the Atlanta Falcons for a moment. A team that some people thought was gonna be the worst team in football this year.
Speaker 6: And I can act like Atlanta what They're not far off?
Speaker 3: Well, except for this Week one Atlanta. We just mentioned it up sixteen and the fourth they blew it. Week two Atlanta, and this is why we like the plus eight and a half. Week two Atlanta is down thirty one to ten with nine minutes left. Okay, that game is thirty one twenty seven in the fourth quarter, and you know what happens. All of a sudden, Jared Goff and Jared Goff uh. Marcus Mariota is thrown into the end zone and Jalen Ramsey has to moss. I think it's Drake London to save the game. But a furious comeback. They could have won. They shouldn't have won, but they could have won. But furious comeback to cover Week two Atlanta they go to Seattle all the way furthest trip in the one of the furthest trips in the NFL scheduled this season. Atlanta, Georgia to Seattle, Washington. They win the game out right twenty three to twenty or twenty seven to twenty three, pardon me. And Week four Atlanta a game that I told you all was a trap. I told you to stay away with Cleveland minus one and a half, and Demonsey's watching the game with me. Cleveland takes a lead in the fourth quarter. He's like, oh, you said this was a trap. What does Atlanta do? Boom boom, back to backfield goal drives. They win the game out right twenty three to twenty against a frisky Cleveland team. Now you're giving me more than a touchdown. Furthermore, I don't want to get into Tom Brady's personal life. It's been a rough week.
Speaker 4: Gee.
Speaker 3: He's also banged up. Yeah, the Chiefs hurt him, got his shoulder. His finger was already banged up. I'm not picking Atlanta to win this game, but I do think that if Tampa has a lead late, they are going to grind the clock and run the ball and not put Brady in Jeopardy that screams Atlanta. Furthermore, Atlanta has shown because Arthur Smith, their coach, has talked all this trash, there are no give up team. So even if they're getting their teeth kicked in, they are going to do their damnedest to stay in the football game. Or you could be down they've down fifteen with five minutes left and cover this game. I love the eight and a half, by the way, I love it that extra half point. It feels good. Situation where they're down eleven with ninety seconds left and they do the we're gonna kick the field goal and then go on sidekick. All of a sudden you're covering again. Additionally, the Chiefs just ran the ball one hundred and eighty five yards on this Tampa defense that previously you couldn't run the ball. Lanta's running this weird college offense. I think they're going to run the ball. I think both teams are going to run the ball, which means it will be a fast game, lower scoring game. You're giving me eight and a half points like.
Speaker 4: Plus the eight, Atlanta's four and against the spread so far.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing I did not know that I saw it in your notes.
Speaker 4: Might be too late to jump on that bandwagon, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't love that. Yeah, I'll tell you that much. I don't love the four and oh against the spread. It is scary it. I saw that, and it gave me a bit of pause. But we're gonna disregard that, and we're gonna plow ahead with Atlanta plus the eight and a half. All right, next line, Dallas plus five and a half at the Rams. Someone make a case to me that the Rams are a great team that doesn't involve last year's Super Bowl. It can't be made. Someone make a case to me that Matt Stafford looks like a top flight quarterback that does not involve last year's Super Bowl and Super Bowl run. It cannot be made. The Rams so far this year got their teeth kicked in by Buffalo. Fine, we just told you about the Atlanta game. Now, they dominated that game and then the fourth quarter tried to give it away, so that no, not you know, no step on your throat there. They then escape against a miserable Cardinals team and get totally I mean dominated by San Francisco. Okay, so let's talk about that for a moment. That game was on Monday night, so the Rams are on a short week. That's interesting. Their offensive line is in shambles. The Cowboys have an argument that they have the best pass rushing duo in the whole league in Michael Parsons and DeMarcus Lawrence. The Cowboys also have shown you they're going to throw the ball on first down and then run the ball. Just try not to turn the ball over. Conservative game that also lends you to side of the underdog. Dallas has been better than I gave them credit for being able to be, particularly after Dack's injury.
Speaker 5: But don't you think like that time might be coming up for Cooper Rush to have a slip up game.
Speaker 6: I do too many games in a row like we saw it.
Speaker 3: So I actually agree with that, and I think that could happen this week. We could have the three interception Cooper Rush game. Right I don't think the Rams have enough firepower to blow anybody out right now. I just don't. And I think that Stafford is going to be under such dress. It's going to be all quick passing game stuff. The Cowboys, if they're smart and they have a smart defense, will double Cooper Cup throughout. I just think this should be Rams by three, and the Rams are getting an extra two and a half thanks being Super Bowl champs, and that matters nothing to me at this point. Dallas plus I was thinking about Dallas at plus four and a half, which is I think where it opened, Dallas plus five and a half. I like, even though I haven't been big on the Cowboys, I like Dallas catching the five and a half points. The final pick we are giving out is Kansaity minus seven against the Raiders. Oh, Nick, you always picked the Chiefs false. Did not pick the Chiefs in week one and they covered. Did not pick the Chiefs in week two and they covered. Did not pick the Chiefs in week three. I had them in a teaser. Oh I did not pick them against the spread and they did not cover and they lost. Out Right. I did pick the Chiefs last week, picked them on this show lang one, and then I bet them a little. I don't call it irresponsibly, but remember I told you when you're gambling, you like to decide what your unit size is. Yeah, and then you know, have that be your typical bet. If you unit size one hundred bucks. Occasionally you do a half or a three quarter unit bet fifty or seventy five. Occasionally, if you really like something, you'll do a one and a half unit bet. We don't need to talk about what my average bet size is. But we went with the old four unit bet on Manas City the night before my birthday. Here's why. In that game, first time in thirty eight games, Patrick Mahomes was an underdog. You're not Gonnam. I might not get that opportunity bet on him as a underdog again for three years. I had to take advantage of it. The Chiefs kicked the Raiders ass except for two years ago where they played two close games. They play the Raiders and they kick their teeth in. The Raiders also got their win, so that the desperation a little gone. The Chiefs, on the other hand, understand because they I think they still have the added edge of having given that game away against the Colts. Yea at home. It's on Monday night. Arrowhead is going to be absolutely out of its mind. I think that right now, teams watched what the Chiefs did against Tampa recognize the Chiefs are willing to just run the ball, run the ball. They're not going to be able to play in that two high shell the whole game. And because of that Cat, I think Mahomes is going to have more opportunities. The only way any team has ever slowed down Mahomes his entire career is get constant pressure on the quarterback. The Raiders have one of the worst pass rushes in the league. Listen, I like what the Raiders are able to do on offense. I think DeVante Adams is gonna end up being a great player for them. I think you'll have a big game. I still like the Chiefs. I feel like this game should be Kansaity minus nine and a half. It's Kansidy minus seven. I like it.
Speaker 5: You said you have the opportunity to bet on the Chiefs or bet on Patrick Mahomes being an underdogar that won't happen for a while. You don't think that when they play the Bills coming up here, so that they'll be underdogs.
Speaker 3: That game's in Kansas City, right, If that game's in Kansas City, the answer is absolutely, unequivocally no, I don't think they'll be underdogs. Now, what I will say is, is there a concern, a bit of a concern the Chiefs could be in look ahead mode to the Bills game, if the Bucks game in the Bills game, Raiders trap game in the middle, maybe, except for the fact the Raiders have beaten the Chiefs once in Patrick Mahomes's career and those sons of bitches did laps around the stadium celebrating it. And I don't think the Chiefs are over that part of it. Okay, So Kansas City minus seven should be nine and a half. So our five picks are Jacksonville minus seven, Seattle plus five and a half, Atlanta plus eight and a half, Dallas plus five and a half in Kansas City minus seven. All right, We'll go through the other eleven games on the slate quickly coming up next, And there is never the one thing. While our record's been mediocre, we have been spot on on the be careful category. We've prevented people from making bets they shouldn't. There are four road favorites this week that we beg you to be careful on. We will discuss all of those and the rest of the slate before we get to our official lock Exotics survivor all that coming up next. What's right? Nick right? NFL gamelin Show Week five.
Speaker 7: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. Cebo index options like SPX and xsp can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot Com. Cebo life is better with options, Your investments.
Speaker 4: Could be too.
Speaker 7: There are risks associated with Cibo company product review. The disclosures and disclaimers at cbo dot com slash us underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 3: Welcome back in What's Right, Nick Right, Episode seventy nine, Week five NFL Gambling Show. We just gave you our five picks. We'll get to the lock and all the other fun stuff later, but there are eleven other games we need to discuss. We put them into three categories. Stay away, be careful and perfectly priced. First on the stay away line, and then do we I think we show you all of these here? Yeah, so here are four stayaways. We're going to start with Indy at Denver. Indy is getting three and a half. This is a vintage stay Away for the following reasons. One is no Jonathan Taylor, but also massive injury questions on both sides of the ball, and it's a Thursday night game, so people will already have known what happens here. I'm not comfortable laying three and a half points with Denver right now against almost anyone that has a pulse in this league. I know somebody want to like, the Colts don't have a pulse, and without Jonathan Taylor, they certain they shouldn't have a pulse. However, the one thing the Colts have done really well this year is get after the quarterback. Russell Wilson will run himself into some sacks. I think that the injury questions, the short week, all of that to me, that to stay away for me for well. I mean, if they lose this game to a Colts team with though Jonathan Taylor, then they're a five win team. Then I mean it's hard to find their wins. I expect them to win this week, but it's gonna be hard for them to ever get on a real hot streak because so after this week, then they're at the Chargers. That's a loss for them. Then they're home for the Jets. That's good. Then they're at Jacksonville. To me, that's a loss for them, then a bye home for Tennessee home for Vegas, or at Tennessee home Vegas at Carolina. They get a nice little streak there, but then at the end of the year for them at KC home for Arizona at the Rams at case again home for the Chargers, to must win game for both of these teams, both of them were without their star running backs. Stay away next Green Bay against the Giants Giants catching eight.
Speaker 4: Wanted.
Speaker 3: I almost included the Giants plus eight and my picks. This game is in London. The reason it to stay away for us right now is the total question of what healthy quarterbacks do the Giants have. We don't yet have enough information on it. Also, the Packers have not looked great against anybody this year. They probably shouldn't be favored by more than a touchdown against any team, particularly a team and the Giants three and one, well, I don't care so much to the three and one. I do care that Sakwan's been one of the best players in the league this year. The Packers have not been able to consistently stop the run the way you would have hoped or expected them to be able to. You would think, I mean what did we see this past week? The Patriots ran the ball, ran the ball, ran the ball, taking the final play of overtime. But because of the questions at the quarterback spot, you can't bet the Giants. But you also can't lay eight with Green Bay right now, stay away. Next Detroit at New England. New England laying three points. Okay, so the Lions defense has been so awful this year, you feel like a Belichick team is going to be able to look at that film and exploit them in every area on the offensive side of the ball. However, it might be Bailey Zappies starting this game. Mac Jones came back to practice. We don't If this were Sunday morning, we might be able to give you a line on it. But as we're sitting here Thursday morning, and when you guys hear this on Friday, we're still not going to know who's playing quarterback for the Patriots. I'm not comfortable with laying three points with New England against a team that can score a bunch. I'm also not comfortable with betting on the Troit plus three against a well coached team when the defense is that bad. What's up?
Speaker 5: I feel like We've stayed away from betting against coach Belichick every week except for the one time that they played Baltimore, So you still well listen.
Speaker 3: He deserves listen. He's the greatest coach ever. And yeah, we've had two strong leans on the Patriots so far this year Week two, Week three against Baltimore and Week two. We told you it was a trap. Everyone's gonna be betting Pittsburgh. This is just the quarterback injury. That's why you have the stay away category because of the quarterback injury. All right, Tennessee at Washington, Washington getting two and a half. This is I'm gonna be totally honest with you. This was the last game that I put in any category. I had no lean or feel for this. These might be two of the teams I've watched the least of anyone in football this year. We can just move on. You have great insight on Tennessee Washington. God bless I don't. All right, be careful, home dogs, home dogs. It's not that you can never bet the road favorite, but be careful. We will start with Miami minus three and a half against the Jets. Miami. The reasons for Miami extended break because they were off since Thursday. Teddy Bridgewater one of the better quarterbacks in all the football. They're playing the Jets, which is always a reason to bet. The other side of it, reason for the Jets a bit of a stirring comeback last week is Zach Wilson. Maybe good, Probably not, but maybe. But the reason this is in the be careful category is nobody is going to be betting the Jets. This is going to be a game where eighty percent of the public money is going to be on the Dolphins, on the belief that Hill and Waddle by themselves are going to be another for twenty four points. The Jets aren't going to be able to get there. They are begging you to bet Miami, and it feels like a game that that half point really matters. Now do I have the gumption to bet on the Jets? I do not, but be careful. Next one, Chargers laying just two and a half against Cleveland. We've seen Cleveland lose to the Jets. We saw him lose last week to Atlanta. They have Jacoby Rsset at quarterback. Miles Garrett was just in a big car accident. I do think he has a good chance of playing this weekend though that line. I stared at this for fifteen minutes trying to talk myself out of betting the Chargers. I think the Chargers are an excellent team. I think they have some of the most talent in the league. I'm laying less than a field goalies for the Chargers. The cross Country travel the old West Coast team in a one o'clock East Coast kickoff, short road favorite to trap. It's a trap. We need a you know what for next week. Let's make an animation for it's a trap, and it canna be like demonse, like stepping into a bear trap or falling into a hole, or maybe we make a bunch of them. They are daring you to bet the Chargers. They're daring you too. It's a trap. I again, I say all this. I expect the Chargers to win by ten, but I know it's a trap, all right. Next San Francisco at Carolina another trapan No one is betting the Is anyone betting the Panthers. Can you imagine meeting someone this week who's a football better and they're gonna be like, hey, I'll tell you what. I love. Baker Mayfield against the defense that's allowing the the fewest yards in forty five years. The Niners just looked awesome. Niners have shown the ability, even when their quarterback doesn't play well, to beat a team by fifteen points. The Panthers have been one of the most poorly coached teams, and Baker's been arguably the worst quarterback in football this year. So why isn't San Francisco favored by eight?
Speaker 4: Why don't we like them against Baker?
Speaker 3: Because it's a tramp I know this sounds dumb. I might bet this if it were San Francisco minus seven and a half. At six and a half, it looks so good I feel obligated to stay away San Francisco on a shorter week. You're always a little overvalued when you look great on national TV all you're a road favorite of more than three points. You are now the team that's the West Coast team going all the way east for the one o'clock kickoff. It is a trap. Six and a half is too good to be true. For a defense and running game that good against a quarterback and coaching staff that bad, it's a trap.
Speaker 4: I hope you don't come to regret that one.
Speaker 3: Right well, listen, I'm not gonna regret it by not betting it. You're the one that tortures yourself with bets you make and bets you don't. I don't ever regret like a bet I didn't make like that. But I'm telling you right now, you love it, our producers, I'm sure love it. That means it's a trap, all right. Last one, Philly say a lot of the same logic here Philly at Arizona. Philly laying five and a half. Phillies looked like the best team in football. Arizona has been a total mess all year. Why is Philly laying less than six points? All of these games? What they have in common, if we can put them all back on the screen again, is every member of the square betting public is going to be on the road favorite. That is why we created the be Careful category. It's not because I have great reasoning as to why you should bet the home dog. It's just I know the public is going to be on the road favorite. It's a trap, all right. Last group perfectly priced, and we'll do this one quickly because it's perfectly priced. Cincinnati and Baltimore. It's a division game against two somewhat equally matched teams. It should be a three point game. It's priced at three points. That is a game that if a come around kickoffs, it gets to three and a half. I jump on Senci at three. I can't do it. I do A small part of me thinks Cincinnati might win that game. But the line is exactly right. There's no value on either of that line. Next one, Chicago at Minnesota. Again, we're taking a break from involving ourselves in these Chicago games. Minnesota is a very poorly coached team. Chicago, on the other hand, is the worst passing offense in seventy years in this league. It would appear Minnesota divisional game to the far better team. It's priced exactly at seven. It's just right. And then Pittsburgh at Buffalo. Pittsburgh needed five turnovers and multiple miskicks or else they're owing four to rookie quarterbacks first start. Buffalo, on the other hand, has shown the ability when the team is overmatched to truly blow them out.
Speaker 5: The fourteen points though against Mike Tomlin all to find some way to cover that it's fourteen points.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know if you can cover it. If listen, here's my take on it. I don't think the reason I'm calling it perfectly priced is you can't in the NFL unless it is an O seven Patriot situation or a historically awful awful team on the other side of its situation. You can't make someone more than a fourteen point favorite. But this Buffalo team that hasn't had a great game start to finish on both sides of the ball in a few weeks against the Pittsburgh team that is banged up and is starting a rookie in his first game ever. Fourteen's what it should be. To me, that's just right. I'm not betting Pittsburgh plus now I might include Buffalo in a teaser. We have a teaser that I placed earlier in the week. The lines have moved a bit, but I will share that teaser with you. Guys. We have our Survivor pick, and again we're four for four documented on Survivors. Demand's got his picks. We also have to check Demonse's record from last week. I'm not sure how well that went for you. I haven't checked it yet. We'll do all that as we wrap up the Gambling show. What's Right episode seven. All Right, Welcome back in What's Right? Nick Right? Episode seventy nine, Week five, NFL Gambling Show. Our five picks of the week from earlier in the show are as follows. Jacksonville minus seven against Houston, Seattle getting five and a half at New Orleans, Atlanta getting eight and a half at Tampa, Dallas getting five and a half at the Rams in Kansas City minus seven against the Raiders. Our lock of the week, the right Move, as they've called it. We are one and three on these. However, Week one nailed it wasn't even closed Baltimore against the Jets. Week two had Baltimore lanyg three and a half to the Dolphins. They were up twenty one points and blew it. Week three we had San Francisco laying a point and a half to Denver. Jimmy g self safety and we were still covering, and then Jimmy g threw a pick and then they fumbled and they lost by one. We're on the right side of it. Week four we had Jacksonville catching nice to the graphic. Oh I didn't even notice it, so rude. We had Jacksonville catching six and a half. They were up fourteen to nothing. They lost by eight. Our process has been sound. The lock this week is the Kancity Chiefs minus seven against the Raiders. Demonse, you co signed that because that was one of the birthday picks you gave me. Correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know about co signing. What do you mean I just signed it?
Speaker 3: Oh you think you inspired it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Speaking of do we have Demanse's record? When are we doing that? Can we do? Are we doing that now or later?
Speaker 4: Hey? Man?
Speaker 5: It might be better than yours or it might get the same, like we might be tied No.
Speaker 3: One and two?
Speaker 5: Buddy, what are you talking about last?
Speaker 6: Look?
Speaker 3: You only you gave it out last week and Miami plus four I told you was a trap. Minnesota minus two and a half.
Speaker 6: You just followed me, not one in two total.
Speaker 4: I'm like three and four.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well you've only given out three official ones on the show. All right, so you're too. We'll get to keep a record. Sweet and the Rams they got their asses kids wasn't even close. It was embarrassing. What has not been embarrassing is our survivor picks. If you are following along with us, Oh, look at that you have already used Baltimore, Green Bay, Minnesota in the Chargers this week. There are so many attractive survivor options, so this week your possible survivor options are last week, there wasn't that many good ones this week, so Chiefs are not a terrible one.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: But you might want to want to save the Bills. Nobody's gonna be a bigger favorite anywhere in the league this year than the Bills. The Vikings, if you hadn't, we already used them. But the Vikings not a great team. But they're playing the Bears laying a touchdown Tampa, you don't love it, Tampa laying more than a touchdown against the frisky Falcons. The Jags are an option laying seven against the terrible Texans. So you have a bunch of good survivor. Our survivor pick of the week, having already used Baltimore, Green Made Minnesota and the Chargers, is the prince that was promised Jacksonville home against the Texans. He is not going to lose consecutive games. The Jags get back above five hundred, they are our survivor pick. Now to exotics. We placed one early this week. It is a seven and a half point teaser, four teamer plus one seventy. The Jags teased from minus seven to plus a half point. They say, don't tease through zero specifically, correct, However, we need the seven and a half for the other three legs, and if there are is a time to tease through zero, it's win. One of the teams involved in your teaser has already had a tie. Texans have already had a tie. Plus half point could come in Andy. Tampa teased to minus half points, so Tampa just win. The Bills teased to minus six and a half, so they just have to win by a touchdown, and the Chiefs tease to a pick. So there it is our four team teaser. Jacksonville to win, Tampa to win, the Chiefs to win, and Buffalo to win by at least a touchdown plus one seventy. That's my teaser. Now you are going to try to convince me on a teaser. Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 6: Packers minus two in London versus the Giants?
Speaker 5: Yeah, got niners minus half a point in Carolina, Jacksonville minas one and this one hundred dollars wins you one sixty.
Speaker 3: So it's plus one sixty. It's a three team six point teaser. I don't want it. I don't want it because a little nervous about the Packers leg of it, and we're not gonna have multiple teasers.
Speaker 4: Geez what what that's disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Saquon might run for a one sixty on them and it's London weird game. I appreciate the producers and you coming together for that. Not interested demons your picks this week that you gave out on Monday? What are your picks this week?
Speaker 5: Denver minus three and a half versus Indiana? You all in Indianapolis?
Speaker 3: I always call him Indiana?
Speaker 4: Uh second? All?
Speaker 3: By the way, fun, it'll be fun for the audience if by the time they're hearing this, you're already owing one because that game's happening tonight. All right.
Speaker 6: Next, you got.
Speaker 5: Kansas City minus seven versus the Raiders, yep, and then Arizona getting five and a half versus Philly.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: I expect de Montay's three picks this week to go just like they did last week. He'll get one, right, it's the one that he agrees with me on on the other two the one that he agrees with me on. Yeah, it's true, all right. Lastly, what's the offer.
Speaker 5: The offer is Jaguars money line, Bronco's money line, Commander's money line one hundred wins you three to thirty five.
Speaker 3: And if that happens, the Jags will be alone in the first place. That's the idea behind it. I am gonna reject that one too. I appreciate the offer. They said I should go in on it with you. I am not involving Nat Hackett were the Washington commanders in any money line parlays, I'm not interested. I appreciate the offer. Not doing it, so thank you, though, you feel free to go ahead and place that one if you'd like. I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 4: I know the.
Speaker 3: Producers were like, oh, you guys should go on this together, Prince, that was promised this guys, I'm not putting bets on the record that I don't believe in. Now. We've been mediocre through four weeks, but we were barely keeping our head above water. What we need is a nice crisp four and one week. We go four and one and we're above five hundred on the year. Get the lock right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe I should have put the Bears in there. Okay, no, I might have warmed up the old taste buds.
Speaker 3: Listen, I have not bet on the Bears every week. I have bet on games involving the Bears every week, but I'm taking this week off. So there it is. There's our Week five gambling show. Good luck everyone. Don't bet more than you can afford to lose, or in Devonse's case, don't bet at all, because it's very, very bad at this. All right, we'll see you guys next week