Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. We're going to head to the White House in just a second, but know this as we go there. The Pentagon now has urged US military personnel to leave a major Mid East base as speculation grows, and the President's comments yesterday which we will play again today, that help is on the way to the ongoing slaughter. If I could share with you what I have seen, it would shock your conscience and soul and probably make many, if not most, of you cry. But that should be the clearest indication that something is imminent. If you look to the European leaders, officials are saying that the US military action against Iran could likely come within the next twenty four hours. I think it's going to be a multi asset approach. If I know Donald Trump, well, it's not going to be just one thing. But the President's at the White House. He's talking about the new food pyramid, price of food, which is coming down. I mean, the economic number is one great number after another. But the President also being asked and speaking on Venezuela and Iran, let's go to that update.
Speaker 3: Been notified and pretty strongly. But we'll find out what that all means. But we've been told that the killing in Iran is stopping, and it's stopped, and it's stopping, and there's no plan for executions or an execution or executions. So I've been told that a good authority. We'll find out about it. I'm sure if happens, will all be very upset, including you, will be very upset. But that's just gotten to me from information that the killing has stopped, that the executions have stopped, and not going to have execution, which a lot of people were talking about for the last couple of days. Today was gonna be in the day of execution. And another piece of information that I think is very important is the leaker has been found and is in jail right now, and that's the leaker on Venezuela. We had a very bad leaker. So there could be some others and we'll let you know about that. We're out on their trail, but uh, the leaker has been found. On the leakers in jail, and we'll probably be in jail for a long time. Let's see what happens. So we'll let you know. We'll keep you a priced as to what's gonna happen with it. And I wanna thank all of the incredible people behind me, political people, both Republicans and Democrats, because they like whole milk, whether you're a Democrat or a Republican, whole milkers. Right, A great thing that the Senator was in the office many years ago. It feels like many years ago, but quite a while ago, right at the beginning of my first term.
Speaker 2: All right, is that all I know? We're about a minute and a half behind. Is that all he said so far?
Speaker 1: That's all we got so far. If he goes back to Iran, we'll bring it up.
Speaker 2: For you, Okay, if he goes back to Iran. He's got a big crowd around him. I see Ben Carson there, I see RFK Junior there. I see I think that's Broke Rollins in the crowd there. And anyway, good people, Look Depentagon now is some personnel have been advised to leave. My understanding is that there's an evacuation underway. This is the largest military base in the Middle East. I've been there in Qatar or cutter, depending on how you prefer to pronounce it. Diplomats telling Reuters a mid warnings from Washington that they could intervene to protect the protesters in Iran. The US embassy and Doha had no immediate comment of Qatar's minute. Story of Foreign Affairs did not immediately respond to a Reuter's request for confirmation. Obviously, the thinking is is that if the president, if the President follows through on his threat that somehow that this would be a target. It's a logical target, and protecting US personnel has to be first and foremost in the president's mind as commander in chief.
Speaker 1: I think it's a smart move on his part.
Speaker 2: But I would imagine, and I don't have any insider information what the president's plans are. I don't think anybody does. But when the presidents say help, the President says help is on the way, I think you can take him at his word. Let's go back to those comments that he made yesterday when he promised the Iranian people that help is on its way and to keep protesting, to.
Speaker 4: All Iranian patriots, keep protesting, take over your institutions if possible, and save the name of the killers and the abusers that are abusing you. You're being very badly abused. Then I've canceled all meetings with the Iranian officials until the senseless killing of protesters stops. And all I say to them is help is on its way. You saw that I put tariffs on anybody doing business with Iran just went into effect today, and I say, make a Ran great again. You know, it was a great country until these monsters came in and took it over.
Speaker 2: Now it's obvious that the president is ramping up the pressure against the Mullahs. I don't know any other way to explain this is in the course of my job over the years, there are moments in time that I see things that I can't air on television because you never know at any moment who might be watching the show. I mean, there's certain things that you would never want to put in the minds of your children. For example, when Isis was beheading people or other beheading video. I've seen way too many of those in the course of my life. It's not like in the movies where you take a samurai sword and you just won one shot.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's not like Gladiator.
Speaker 2: You know, they just they think they're going to cut off somebody's head by just you know, knocking the swords through somebody's It doesn't work that way. I mean, it's one of the most brutal things you'd ever want to witness. It's a level of evil and inhumanity that is hard to comprehend. When I wrote Deliveries from Evil back in two thousand and four, and I went on tour and I would talk to people, I said, it's very hard for good people to wrap their minds around the fact that there are evil people in this world that wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Blink an eye and kill you.
Speaker 2: And you know, if you go through all the effort when when you decapitate somebody, there's an awful lot of physical exertion and exhaust to the point of exhaustion, of sawing away at the vertebrae to cut and sever that head from somebody's body. It is horrible to watch and to witness. You might recall when ices lined up a bunch of people on a beach and they decapitated all of them. I watched those videos, Linda. I don't know if you watch those videos, but I did. The IDF did share with some members of the media that had the stomach to see it. I know some of my colleagues at Fox were shown it and they had to leave. You know, it was shown in a private session, and as they were watching the beheading and the murder and the torture and the utter violence and blood and gore that's associated with it, it is it's a lot for people to take. These are the kind of images that you never forget in the course of your lifetime.
Speaker 1: They don't go away.
Speaker 2: And people say, well, well, Hannay, why don't you just have the courage and show it on TV. It's not that I don't have the courage to show it on TV. It's that I have the good sense not to show it on TV because I don't want your children to have these images in their mind, and I don't think it's fair to put people in that position. Oh, let me change the channel quick. Meanwhile, you know, you see somebody shot in the head and blood pouring out of them, and people jumping on their bodies, wailing in in just absolute horror and shock, and it just it's worse than a horror movie. But I feel, as part of my job, I've always felt it's important that I understand truth and understand reality and understand the nature of evil and what it is. Well, those images that I'm talking about are coming out of Iran, and they're not images that I can put on TV. It is horrible, and what I did show last night was also extremely graphic, and we did give a view a warning. I mean gruesome videos of Iranians and body bags, you know, stacked in every direction. You know, loved ones opening up the body bags, desperately looking to see if it's the remains of their friends and their family members that have gone missing. You know, estimates are now over twenty thousand dead Iranians killed by this regime, this evil regime and Islamic extremists at the helm of Iran, sadistic and sick and ugly and twisted government. And you know, they're just opening fire on peaceful protesters with high powered rifles and hunting them down in close range with shotguns. And there are bodies pretty much everywhere. And now earlier today, I don't know if it happened. I've not seen a report. I've actually looked for it. There was a scheduled hanging of a twenty six year old protester twenty six years old, just for expressing himself. We have chronicled how under this Iranian regime, how how women are treated, how people are treated, you know, And I I think that the President would not be telling these people to keep protesting. They don't have any weapons. I hope part of the strategy is because the President will stick with his doctrine. I can promise you there's not going to be American boots on the ground in Iran. I can tell you that part. I can tell you that this is not going to be a quagmire. This is not going to be a forever war that Donald Trump will not let this country do or will never repeat the mistakes that took place in Iraq and Afghanistan. And at the time, I mean, we didn't have the military weaponry sophistication that we have today, you know, so I give a little grace. We were dealing with the technology of its time, but it got so out of hand. You know, we had kids stepping over IEDs going door to door in Baghdad, I mean in other cities in Iraq they didn't even have up armored um v's and getting their legs and their arms blown off, and the face is blown off. And while I supported this after nine to eleven, it just there had to be a better way. And thankfully, military technology has advanced to such a level that I keep explaining to people the next generation of warfare is not going to be fought on a battlefield. They're going to be fought from air conditioned offices by pressing buttons. You can see the beginning of this new error emerging, for example, in the conflicts in the Middle East and in Europe, with drone technology for example, and ballistic missiles and the ability to fire them, and then of course self defense and starting with the Iron Dome and new advancements in the ability to take missiles out of the air missile defense systems. All of this is happening. But I think it's clear the President is now moving in the direction of helping the Iranian people. And we got into this yesterday and I'll take calls on it today again. Want eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. But I know that there are some in this audience that want America we have no business being there. There were some that were arguing that we shouldn't have taken out Iranian's nuclear sites. I for the life of me, don't understand the short sighted nature of that, the lack of understanding of what this regime is and has been, and their history of yes, killing Americans and fomenting terror, not just in the Middle East but around the world and targeting Americans and killing Americans. I think the Trump doctrine is actually the perfect doctrine, and that is defeating the Isis Caliphate. You know, he did it. He never got the credit I think he deserved for doing that. It all grew under Barack Obama. You know, Barack Obama's means of dealing with the Iatolas and you know, the largest terrorist state in the world, number one states bowned terror was to bring in cargo planes of cash and other currency.
Speaker 1: That's stupid.
Speaker 2: And all they did was use it to foment more terror in the region and make more threats against the United States and to have more proxies trying to destroy Israel. I mean, that was insanity to me. And but no forever wars, no boots on the ground, surgical strikes and taking out having the wisdom and understanding of knowing that a regime with this radicalized ideology convert or die, if they ever got nuclear weapons, would be an existential threat to the United States. That's in keeping with American first policies. Having a new regime in Iran ultimately would be at America's best interest. That's America first also. But the question that everybody's got to ask themselves here, if we can do this with surgical strikes, if we can do this by somehow getting weapons in the hands of protesters. Could you can't win revolutions with slingshots and rocks and molotov cocktails. If there's another way to do it without boots on the ground or forever war commitments, Is it in the world in America's best interest for this regime to go down? I think the answer is yes. Then you have another question to answer. Do when you watch mass slaughter and America has the ability to end evil and to save innocent life, you know, do we expend any political energy or you just watch the people get slaughtered? I mean, that's really the choice that's before us. Oh, the presidents back on around. Let's dip in at the White House ostruction.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the impact of Jerry Homer's on this whole There are a lot of changes being made in the last year. As you know, you're still a little bit less than a year. I think there's probably never been a year like this for president or for a country. We have tremendous success. We've had success with everything we've done. Any economy knows coming back. And here's an example of farmers. They're going to be working harder to produce because it's not going to be watered down by something. And it's great to see it. And if you'd like a zip of that, i'd give it to you. It's actually been here. It's only been here for a few minutes before. We Still it's not five years five days end opened, right, it's not. But it's an honor what we've done in the country in the last year. It's incredible, all of us together, it's incredible. So I appreciate the question, mister President Olan.
Speaker 1: You said that the killing has stopped.
Speaker 5: Who told you that the killings have stopped.
Speaker 3: We have been informed by very important sources on the other side, and they've said the killing has stopped and the executions won't take place. There was supposed to be a lot of executions today, and that the executions won't take place, and we're going to find out. I mean, I'll find out after this. You'll find out. But we've been told on good authority, and I hope it's true. Who knows, who knows? We've crazy?
Speaker 1: So how do you try?
Speaker 3: You know, you've seen that over the last few days and they said people were shooting at them with guns and they were shooting back, and you know, it's one of those things. But they told me that there will be no executions, and so I hope that's true.
Speaker 5: Military action is now off the table against Iran.
Speaker 3: Now we're going to watch and see what the process is. But we were given a very good, very good statement by people that are aware of what's going on. When they say no executions, everyone is talking about a lot of executions were taking place today. We were just told no executions. I hope that's true. That's a big thing, is.
Speaker 5: The Minister of agreement. She said a while ago in a press conference in that embassy of Denmark that she made very clear in the meeting that happened here in the White House, what are their limits. She also said that it was a very respectful meeting. Are those limits going to be perspected?
Speaker 3: Well? We're going to see what happens with Green. We need real in for national security. So we're gonna see what happens. They're gonna brief me on the meeting right after this conference. Take the sooner I get you out the fair Shoreman and know exactly what happened. But we have a very good relationship with Denmark, as you don't. We'll see. But uh, you know, we're doing the Golden Dome, We're doing a lot of things, and we really needed Uh if we don't go in, Russia is gonna go in, and China's gonna go in, and there's not a thing that Denmark can do about it, but we can do everything about it. Well, we're gonna see. I mean, look, we're gonna see what happens. But we need it. You know, I'm not the first one. This was talked about and by President Truman in forty years before President Truman, they were talking about it. They've been talking about this for a hundred years. This is not anything so new. A lot of people don't realize that. But this was a hot subject, probably not as hard as it is now, but it was a hot subject for a long time. We needed for national security and that includes for Europe. And I spoke with as you know, Mark, the head of uh NATO, and he really wants to see something happens.
Speaker 1: Let me jump in.
Speaker 2: The President gave out a lot of information there. I think the President and he's not said this. I think he's expressed the disappointment enough in Europe and NATO, and NATO now is paid more than twice what they were paying. They never have been paying their fair share for national security and defense. And I think the President rightly has no confidence in Europe's ability at this point to step up and defend themselves. And I think that's beyond disappointing as and that goes to the issue of Greenland. If I had to make a prediction, this is all the negotiation. It's part of the Trump way, and I think that it is and he's right. It does go back one hundred years, and he's right about Truman, and he's right about other presidents have seen this strategic advantage. And one of the side notes on this is, you know, people from Greenland are treated horribly by Denmark. Even when they go to Denmark to visit, they've not been treated well by them. And I think that it would be in Greenland's best interest for them to unite with the United States or to come up with some type of cooperative deal, and I suspect that's ultimately where it's going to end up. Now in this the big headline out of all of this. Remember the we had been hearing that executions, this twenty six year old was the top of the list were to.
Speaker 1: Be held and Iran today.
Speaker 2: Now what the Iranians are saying publicly I know directly from sources that know that in fact, they're taking a very different posture privately with the administration. For them to say that they're not going to hold executions and the killings have stopped, well, they're seeing what I just laid out for you. They are seeing that the president now is has been leaning towards strikes. They see the evacuation that has been going on of American personnel in the region, and that that's a pretty good sign that something is going to happen. Iranian leaders had been saying publicly that they're going to have fast trials and executions of protesters. And you know it does if in fact this holds and the executions don't take place, If in fact the killing stop. It is only because the Iatolas believe Donald Trump means what he says. And it's sort of like, Okay, you know miss Rodriguez, the new head of Venezuela, who's a socialist, radical, Maduro loyalist. Yeah, right now, she's doing everything Donald Trump wants because she doesn't want to be I'll use it as a verb maduroed. And therefore they're releasing political prisoners and bowing only to trade with the United States, and you know, fifty million barrels of oil that they give in directly to the United States, etc.
Speaker 1: All of that is because they feared Donald J. Trump.
Speaker 2: The Iranians, among all people, their entire nuclear you know program was wiped out because of President Trump. I never thought in fourteen bunker buster bombs. I never thought that many were necessary. And I had interviewed many military strategists, personnel, people that would know about the very issue. I mean, it's pretty incredible. One funny thing that happened today. RFK Junior says that President Trump's diet is so bad it's a miracle he's alive today. Well, I mean, he's a walking miracle himself, and I know him very well. I can say that, but he expressed bewilderment during a recent podcast appearance when asked who in the cabinet had the most unhinged eating habits. He was telling Katie Miller, and he said the President. The interesting thing about the President is he eats really bad food McDonald's, dia coke, and he said, he has a constitution of a deity. I don't know how he's alive when he's at more a Lago or he's at the White House.
Speaker 1: He's eating really good food. Kennedy told Miller.
Speaker 2: He said, I think if you travel with him, you just get this idea that he's just pumping himself full of poison all day long, and you don't know he's walking around much less being the most energetic person.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 2: Comrades Zoran Marxist Mumdanni doubling down on the Big Apples sanctuary city status in response to President Trump warning that he's going to pull all federal funding over the sanctuary city's values and states. He said that the President said he would freeze federal funding the sanctuary cities and states, including New York and New York City in California and Los Angeles and San Francisco. I reached out to the President to express my sharp opposition to this decision and to make my values clear. Who cares what Mumdannie has to say. He's in the process of Rooney this. By the way, count Eric Swolwell mister fang Fang among those that join with the Ayatola in condemning the possibility of Trump ordering an attack on Iran. We must not let Donald Trump's ego or whim lead us into an unnecessary war with Iron.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe I'll.
Speaker 2: Send mister Fangfang the videos that I watched, and I wonder if he'd come to the same conclusion.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's pretty sad now.
Speaker 2: I did tell you that the Islamic Republic State TV aired an image of President Trump after the assassination attempted Butler, along with a Persian message reading, this time the bullet won't miss I did. By the way, Linda passed us on to Secret Service and others that need to know, so that they would be keenly aware of it to make sure that it got in the right hands. But anyway, Rany and leaders had signaled that fast trials and executions will begin. Obviously they're telling the administration giving them a very very different story on this, which I completely understand. Now President Trump has been given a list of Iran's Revolutionary Guard targets. A new report by the United Against Nuclear Iran, which has been shared with the Trump administration, provides the first comprehensive assessment of the Islamic Republic's primary internal security apparatus. The document reveals the secret event workings of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard and the nerve center of this brutal crackdown on protesters. Now, this headquarters effectively functions as the military's nerve center, holding operational control over police forces. There are a lot of reports, interestingly that a lot of these soldiers not showing up for work and that they're purposely laying down their weapons. They're not so keen on killing their fellow Iranian citizens, which you know what, shows that a lot of them want no part of this. And now it also unveils four key sub headquarters that oversee different regions of the capitol, the Kuds Forces, the sub headquarters which oversee suppression operations in the north and northwestern Tehran, and other headquarters that are central to their command and beyond the main control centers. The dossier exposes a hidden infrastructure across Tehran that acts as a primary command center, so the president has his targets. The president is preparing for a worst case scenario.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The headline on the New York Post today might hell in Iran's regime of death, and it goes into great specificity and back by the videos that I'm seeing, not only are protesters being shot dead by Iran's Islamic dictators, but families are being forced to pay bullet fees of roughly five thousand dollars to get the body of their loved ones. According to an eyewitness, people still take to the streets because everyone believes the regime is now coming to an end. How much courage it takes to go out in the middle of all of this anyway, The article goes on as an eyewitness account from a young Iranian woman based in Tehran doesn't want to be identified. New York Posts published it. As I write this, I have just heard the news of another death of fifth in just a few days in my close circle. This time it was my close friend's cousin. He was out of protest with his wife, saw a green light presumably from a gun laser that landed on her face. He thought only of protecting his wife and stood in front of her, and he was shot in the face, and he was killed like so many of the dead. The regime is now, you know, charging families bullet fees where they will return for the return of their body. His family had to pay the qivalent of roughly five thousand dollars to get their body back. And this is just evil on a level that you can't believe the final awfulness in this is the official cause of death. It was one report today. Not sure what to make of it. I have not confirmed it, but it's it's out there that there's apparently some disagreement within the administration, and we're going to watch and follow this pretty closely. And that you know that the president is leaning towards you know, Iranian strikes well. Vice President Vance is pushing to give diplomacy a chance. I would argue I support the president's policy more because I don't think you can ever trust the Iranians. They've never kept their word once, not one time. You can't trust this regime, and that's been proven over and over again. All Right, we have a lot of other ground to cover today that we will get to in the course of the program. European officials are saying US military action against the RAN is likely to come within the next twenty four hours. We will see and if the President's right that they're going to stop killing people, and if the President's right that they're not going to have these hangings, that is only There's only one reason for that, and that is Donald Trump is scaring the you know, Adam Schiff out of them. There is a new report that broke that claims the Iraign Iranian Minister of Defense and deputy commander of the Kuds Forces has fled the country. That would not surprise me either. They want to get the hell out of there because they know Trump means what he says.