Speaker 1: Td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure, touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Open show Doing the Cowboys win on Sunday Night Football against the Stealers. NBC honed in on the sideline exchange between DAK and CD. The moment, of course, occurred shortly after got throwing an interception while attempting to connect with his lamb in the end zone. Today, CD was asked by reporters about what the words were shared between him and his quarterback, and he actually said jump ball for jump balls.
Speaker 2: I got you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not a lip reader, but at that time I was able to take a guess at what he was saying, because at that point, if he did throw a jump ball, I know who was coming down with that, right, I know exactly who's coming down with that. Ceed Lamb would have come to fifty fifty balls. DeAndre Hopkins fifty fifty balls. God damn T Higgins fifty fifty balls. Man, I don't know what the boy's verd is, but the boys jump out the gym.
Speaker 5: They jump out the gym. So I understood the exactly what CD what CD meant.
Speaker 4: But obviously in game, when it's moving fast and Dak just trying to get the ball out of his hands, it's different.
Speaker 5: Right, It's different.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That wasn't even jump ball. I can see if he made him jump ball. I don't know if he was trying to throw a jump ball or back shoulder. And because CD was like, I'm like cee he was, that was gonna be no jump ball there, O joke you think?
Speaker 2: So No, he hit the guy right in the chest.
Speaker 1: I mean, you gotta make the guy. If it's a jump ball, you gotta make the guy jump though.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, that's what I meant. That's what I mean, that's what he wanted. He wanted to be up there so he can, you know, go get that thing.
Speaker 1: But look in exchange like that, you know, sometimes people say things in the heat of the battle, like come on, bro, hey give me a ball.
Speaker 2: Hey, CD, just come out better.
Speaker 4: I said, look, if I got into it with John nah, I told you my one incident, my little one incident with Carson.
Speaker 5: I mean we had we had one. It was one man. We was playing I think we're playing the Steelers.
Speaker 4: I never forget well, I was like, he threw a ball and I wasn't getting as many targets as as as I like. So I finally got one and it was a little awful. I couldn't get to it. And I told you, man, I put that God damn you put damn chin strap and walk back to Donald.
Speaker 5: But Carson said, motherfucker, if you ever showed me up like that on national television, I never throw your fucking ass a ball again.
Speaker 2: I said, all right, I got.
Speaker 4: Because it was Monday now of Thursday night. The camera, man, man, you ever do that, you can't that. That was the one issue on one time.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know if you noticed. You don't see them guys do a Brady and maning like that them quarterback, you ain't do Marino and Montana and what Yeah, nah, man, please, they got too much control. You think you're not getting no balls, Try going try going two game with four targets, right exactly? You come to quickly, Oh yeah you know, I got you my bag. Yeah yeah, I got you. You right, you're right. But look, like I said it the Cowboys, it's Monday night. Obviously there's frustration. It was a bad read, it was a misread or a terrible throw by Dack, whatever the case may be. Obviously, you know, Dak's upset with himself because there was a harbor read. CD's upset because if they got the signals crossed and it's on national television and everybody's looking like man, that was terror. Like I said, it had to be a misread, because how else would it explain Dak let CD by that that much, that bad old Joe. It had to be a misread. Somebody had to be thinking something and it was something else. That's the only thing. That's the only conclusion that you could draw from that O yoe. But like I said, if it was a joke, if he had thrown it, thrown it and you know CD had to go up to get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, fine, but he hit the dB in the chest.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but listen, I know one thing, they better get it together. Yeah, because they got damn Detroit Lions. And if Detroit Lion could do one thing, and we know what that Achilles Hill for the Dallas defense is. That's a running game. And they god damn David Montgomery and Jimiy Gibbs be told and the hell out there. They don't mentioned the past, the game and happen to deal with JMO and goddamn Aman Ross Saint Brown and the Porter Mark boys.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a long day in Jerry's world wide.
Speaker 1: Marshawn Lynch hinted at the possibility run for mayor of Oakland on podcast as he co hosts with long time agent Doug Hendrickson and guests Governor Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 2: It might be a possibility.
Speaker 1: Lynch said he recently told the Confidant both the Newsom and Hendrickson encouraged let to go beast mode in the race.
Speaker 2: Bas mode for mayor.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I like it.
Speaker 4: He wouldn't have much to say with him on the mic though, you know, he'd be a little be a little short winded.
Speaker 5: But I like it.
Speaker 4: I can see them up there like I always thought about, like I probably couldn't do it, you know, but I just want to get in front of the people and telling people how much I love them. I'm really good at talking in front of crowds like I'm I'm not saying I'm Obama. I'm not saying that, but my delivery and my ability to engage with those huh oh yeah, and my ability to engage with crowds and and and and bring you in and have a good Wi Fi that means connection, you know, with with those in front of me.
Speaker 5: I'm really good at that. So anyway, Chat, what y'all doing?
Speaker 1: Chat?
Speaker 5: Y'all good? Yeah, Welcome to night Cap. Welcome to night Cap. Y'all want to hear me raph? Huh?
Speaker 4: Y'all want to hear me rap? They call me, oh show. I don't play no games. What you want to do, I'll put you to shame. You know who I am. I don't play no I am. I'm used to the fame. What you want to do. I'm crazy, Lord, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, ya, I am so sorry.
Speaker 1: I am so sorry because I try to do all I possibly can to make sure I don't leave him on the mic by himself.
Speaker 5: Now we good, be good. I was just I was I was thinking my verse for this new song coming out with.
Speaker 2: Future back to the future.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no Future Future Hendricks like future like.
Speaker 1: Pluto, the future will huh, Future will make l Yeah, we got a song coming out there. Okay, Yeah. Jayde Daniels dismisses Lamar Jackson comparison before the Commander's Ravens game. Daniel told reporters, I don't like when people try to compare me to Lamar. We're two different players. I want to be known if Jane Daniels not the next such and such. You like that response on you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 4: Lamar Lamark backed it as well. They are two completely different type of players. Not because they're probably dual threat quarterbacks. They want to they want to compare both of them. But that's not that's not the fact. That's not the fact. I think Jaydon Daniels is a pocket passer who can also be a dual threat quarterback. I think Lamar Jackson was a run first quarterback who has developed and hone the skill set of being a passer as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, they both have.
Speaker 4: Similar style, they both have similar styles to their plate. But the comparison, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 5: I don't like it at all. I don't like what I had to say about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I think when Lamar came out, they had a very similar Bill Black won the Heisman, was tremendous with their legs, great throwing the football.
Speaker 2: I think both of them, what had the same record.
Speaker 1: I think both of them lost like three games or something in the year which they won the Heisman. Sensational, dynamic legs, elusive, can make plays in the pocket, can make plays out of the pocket.
Speaker 2: But I get it, Like, bro, let me be me.
Speaker 1: I just want to be me, and if, if, if being me doesn't lead to some of the accolades that Lamar's, I could be okay. I'm okay with that. I'm okay with that. But I don't have a problem with what the young man said. He's a phenomenal I love watching him play. He is he is so gifted he's so good at throwing the football already, Like you said, I mean.
Speaker 2: He can't even run. Hell yeah, you can run, but I think he's not.
Speaker 1: He's not a guy oho that's like that would throw caution to the way and just take off running. And he runs for. He runs for and with a purpose. Yeah, but he's definitely looking to go one, two, three, Okay, ain't nothing there, let me go.
Speaker 5: He's not there.
Speaker 2: I'm out, yeah, and rightfully so.
Speaker 1: And he and he's played extreamly well outside of that first game, Ojoe, he's been he's been lightside ever since. He's been lightside every since. So it's, uh, I'm happy for him. Good to see him play. He's been phenomenal. I did not expect him because CJ just happened. And that's when you and I was talking. I said, oh, Joe, what's the likelihood of one of these guys coming behind CJ and doing what CJ did?
Speaker 2: You Like, he ain't very good man because we had never seen a CJ do that before.
Speaker 1: I mean you got to go back to like, uh, Andrew Luck that that you know that was well Luck Luck had an okay season. But when you look at when you look at Jayden and you look at his command of the offense. It's like, Bro, you're a rookie. You ain't supposed to be doing that. Yeah, you're supposed to be doing that. Not at that level already. I thought you'd gonna take you a couple of years. But he's so far ahead of where. But these but you know what, Ohoe, a lot of these guys that they do these seven on seven camps djos got for pro coaches in high school. Yeah, they're getting pro coaches to work footwork, to work release, to work throwing motion, to process information that Oh, Joe, ain't nobody watching them? Damn taping high school? These guys were you tape in high school?
Speaker 2: Now? But take we line up and played on Friday.
Speaker 1: It made as made the adjustments in the game, made judgment in the game. Oh we thought they would run the wish ball. Oh they're just spread off there. Will you take him? You take him? Okay, that's what we did.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Now, these these kids, these quarterbacks are so far advanced. Wide receivers, These high school wide receivers get with college wide receivers, and they get with pro ride receivers, and they're running routs and they're talking things and you know what it them, don't Joe think about it? Alabama, each one teach one. Ohio State, each one teach one. You know, you had no Lobby and you had Gary Wilson, you had and Jig Bud and you had Harrison Jr. And now you got these guys and then you had Julio and you had a Maarn, you had Ridley, and you had Judy, and you had and you had j That's how you That's how you the pipeline.
Speaker 2: You just keep it going crazy.
Speaker 4: You know, the game against the Ravens would be a good test, and then it'll be a good test for Jaydon Dame's to play against the defense like that. It will be one of the better defenses that he's going to see this year. So if he can remain composed with that kind of pressure, with understanding that they're gonna be coming after you, yeah, you know. So I'm excited. I'm excited for him. I'm excited to watch the mars Well. I think that would probably be one of the better games this week this weekend. Yeah, for sure, I can't wait for that one.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: The Hassan Reddick situation just got Weirder c AA. Reddicks agency has parted ways with the discrontal defensive end. The Jets have always fell all along that Reddick's agent wanted to get the deal done, but Reddick did not. Reddicks holdout has now cost them nine million dollars.
Speaker 2: The Jets traded for Reddick at.
Speaker 1: The end of Art, acquiring him from the Eagles for twenty six twenty twenty six conditional third round pick. Reddick came to Flooring Park or a physical and a virtual press conference, but has not been back since he requested a trade in August, but the Jets general manager Joe Douglas said immediately the Jets were not trading.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get that, Joe.
Speaker 4: I don't understand that the Jets organization knew when they were trading for him. They knew what he wanted already. I'm sure they understood that. I'm not sure why you were trading for a player that's expecting a contract extension. I saw some people say, well, maybe if he showed it, showed up the camp, and did we supposed to do they were to have paid him? Well, obviously, no, you you traded for him for a reason based on what he did last year, so you understand the resume and that the productivity is already there, so you're paying for just that and what's to come. It's to me, it's confusing the fact that the actual agency when only is the players that leave the agency, not the agency excusing themselves from the player. That to me that that's the first. That's the first. So obviously whatever advice that they're giving him, he's not listening to. They're like, you know what, at this point, you're digging yourself a.
Speaker 2: Hole, right, and you're making us look bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we makeing us look bad. We're going to exit stage left.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing.
Speaker 1: That's why I say the agency, the agent works at the bequest of the player, right. Agents don't get to turn down deals players do. They bring you the deal, say this is what they're offering, O Joe. Right now. They got five years, twenty five million, they got eight million dollars signing bonus.
Speaker 2: Enough.
Speaker 5: I ain't signing that shit.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, they go back.
Speaker 1: It says, uh, I talked to our talking to my client, and we don't feel that it's it's market standard, right, so it ain't like that. Okay, yeah, we'll take it. You go back to the client. He says, this is what they're offering, this is where they are. I think that's wait a couple of days. I think we can go back. I think we can get a few more. I don't think we're gonna be able to get to the number that you're asking for, but I think we can get to I think we can get close. If we get close, are you okay, Yeah, if you get close, I'm okay. I'm okay with it because I've always had a negotiation like this, O Joe. I would rather take a few less dollars and keep the relationship cordial as opposed to having them begrudgingly give me more or and it ruins the relationship.
Speaker 2: Not just me, Now, everybody doesn't think like that, O Joe.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying me, I'm willing to take less because the way I look at it, over the life, five hundred thousand dollars ain't gonna change my life.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Because my agent always says, okay, shut them, okay, you want X they're offered. Why let's just say you got another million that's really only five hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: And then when I take my three percent, then.
Speaker 1: What what you've done is that you've had them begrudgingly give you more. You have begrudging them to have you. Basically, you ruin the relationship for four hundred and seventy five thousand dollars Thouard.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: You know, some people don't play by their money. Now, everybody's different. Everybody's different when they come to that.
Speaker 2: The money it is it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, and some people like that, okay with that, But for me, I love being able to go back to the Broncos. I love being able to go back to the Ravens. I love that love. I love the relationship that I still have with the organizations right and for because here's the thing, Oh Joe, if you run through thirty million, you just gonna run through thirty one mm.
Speaker 2: That's what. Hey.
Speaker 1: If you blow fifty million, I guarantee you you gonna blow fifty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But to each of the all, I don't look, how y'all do business is how y'all do business.
Speaker 2: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: I'm okay because I know I'm not gonna mess I'm not gonna mess my money up, so I'm cool. But everybody, everybody is not like that. So when you look at it. You do what you do.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: This situation is is not very is not very. I don't see it anytime sooner, because you've already, Oyo, you already lost nine million dollars.
Speaker 5: At this At this point, you might wage just right ride it, ride it out all the way.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: No, no, oh Joe, you can't ride it out because if you ride it out, guess what happens?
Speaker 2: What you losing a credit a year? Dude?
Speaker 5: You know you don't care about that.
Speaker 1: That man want his money, man, I'm trying to get all I'm trying to get all them years.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: That man wanted his money. Man, he ain't thinking about that. They knew that. They knew that from jump. You knew what time it was. You already knew the type of time he was on.
Speaker 2: What it seemed like.
Speaker 1: The feel like they've they've tried to work out something and he don't want it. But the agent, the agent is trying to work work with him, and he like, nah, yeah, you where youre gonna get where you're gonna get that sixty million from?
Speaker 2: Shoot?
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I got it.
Speaker 1: I ain't got that good o Yoe, I can walk away from sixteen meal? You got that good, o Joe?
Speaker 4: Oh hell no, but yeah no, I got good Reddick gonna have to tell it jests, but they had to get it in blood.
Speaker 2: Now, Hey, I owe you who I owe you?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: Come come get it.
Speaker 2: No, he ain't getting paid.
Speaker 1: They're like, hey, we ain't paying nothing, so it's great. I don't think I will ever have it that good, o Jo, that I can walk away from sixteen million.
Speaker 5: Listen, don't don't boy, don't don't do that.
Speaker 2: No you never o Jo? Wan have ask your question? What person you know?
Speaker 1: Jeff Bezos worth three hundred to elon Musk all these guys worth billions and and go to work Jerry Joe? You think Jerry Jones gonna walk away from sixteen million? Jerry Jones worth sixteen billion? Damn exactly. That's my point, Bro. Do you know how much money you have to have to just walk away from sixteen million?
Speaker 5: You gotta be that that's different, Hey.
Speaker 1: Living no life like that, bro, Even if I'm Ojoe, even if I'm worth two hundred million, Bro, ain't walking away from no sixteen million, sixty nah to each his own day. He gonna stand on principal. He's like, look, bro, I told y'all, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he old woh, he holds his ground. But he paid, he paid paying, He paying the piper for it.
Speaker 1: Carrie Underwood is paid one million dollars each week to do Sunday Night football theme song. She filmed it all in one day and got paid eighteen million dollars for that. She gets paid money to sing a one minute song. She gets paid more than to sing that one minute song than the following players, Travis Kelsey, Christian McCaffrey, say Kwan Barkley, c J. Stroud, Mike Evans, Joey Bosa, Rokwan Smith, Marlon Humphrey, Fred Warner, Aiden Hutchison, Sauces Gardener, Aiden, and Derek Henry.
Speaker 5: Garry Underwood a real deal.
Speaker 2: Boy. Did you what did she win? American Idol? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's an American Idol.
Speaker 4: She won one of them, one of them shows, and she been she's been on a run ever since.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, Kelly Clarkson won of the first one. I do know that. I remember.
Speaker 5: I remember miss Clarkson. Yeah, she got a TV show that right.
Speaker 1: Yes, Kelly Clarkson, And I remember Big Rube rubens Stutter.
Speaker 2: I remember Fantasia.
Speaker 1: I remember Fantasia, and I remember Caring. I don't really know. I don't really know. I know there was a guy Chris Daughtry. I think that was one. I think I used to watch it a little bit back then, Ojo. But after that I was just like, man, man, hey, get your money. I ain't got no problem with getting that break, getting that bread, Ojo. After missing the last two games with an obleaque injury, quarterback Quinn Ewers is set to make a big return Longhorns and the biggest game of the year. Sark Steve Sarkisian told reporters today that Ewers will be the starter for Sundays Red River rivalry game against Oklahoma. Sophomore Arch Manning had started the last two games in his absence and helped lead Texas to back to back wins.
Speaker 2: Ojo, do you like this move? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Man. Quinn Ears is a senior. He's also a heighscho candidate. Despite missing two games, uh, he wants he needs to continue putting together his resume for the drafts upcoming season.
Speaker 5: The small sample size we saw.
Speaker 4: Arch Manning he will be here for another two maybe three years, and Texas is in good hands when it comes to the quarterback position. I agree, let Quinn finish off his senior year, do what he needs to do. It's gonna be a good game against Oklahoma. I'm excited. I will be watching it and we will be talking about it. Yeah, and that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: I almost went to this game, Ojoe, but you know you're going. I might.
Speaker 4: I might go, depending I know how airlines are hiking up prices after you know issues. I'm thinking about going to the color Lado Kansas State game in Denver or Boulder this weekend totally.
Speaker 5: But I fly flying to Denver, right, Yes.
Speaker 1: You followly Denver and then you I don't know, you have a car service pick you up or.
Speaker 5: You drive up the bolder man, somebody pick me up driving the Boulder.
Speaker 1: Coach Prime is not a fan of Colorado's late start time against Kansas State on Saturday. The Buffaloes will kick off at ten fifteen pm Eastern against the Wildcats. Coach Prime brow and disagrees with that. Yep, what does that? Who is time? Who does that? I mean, who has the power to sit up there and say, yeah, I'm gonna make a play at eight fifteen Mountain Time. When told the television station network Decide the time, Time questioned why the team got a bump to such a late start. But how stupid is that? How stupid is that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Nope, I don't like that because now that that affects me, that affects us when it's time for us to go live.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm thinking, hold on that game, come on it. So that'll be that'll be six fifteen hour time, right, yeah, seventh seventh, that's our hour, So that'd be seven fifteen. Man, oh yo, man, we ain't coming on to you a like nine thirty ten o'clock.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, when I think about it, even though it'd be be kind of late, people are still gonna show up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: But just like the movie, just like the movie Feeling Dream, Yeah, build it, they will come, and that they do. They've been showing up. They've been showing up and showing out.
Speaker 1: I think time issue is you got eighteen nineteen twenty year old kids. How you keep them crouped up in a hotel room? These not grown men all day? Yees oh Joe, they're in a hotel. There's only so much video games you can play. How do you keep the kids focused that length of time sitting there? So I think that's time's it's it's gonna be. I'm sure we get it back on. I'm gonna make sure. That's one of the questions that we ask him.
Speaker 2: Bro mm hmmm, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mike Tyson isn't expecting much of a fight when he squares off against Jake Paul next month. He said he other anticipate Paul will go the dissert if he if he doesn't try to run from Tyson. Uh, if I don't have to catch him, you can expect a round one knockout. But I may have to catch him because I anticipate this guy running for me. When Tyson steps into the ring at at and T Stadium, it'll be the first time fighting, and since the exhibition that he fought Roy Jones Junior in twenty twenty, Tyson hasn't fought professionally since two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and five. Oh show, what are your expectations?
Speaker 5: Listen? I love Jake.
Speaker 4: I love all that Jake is done with the support of boxing from an entertaining aspect, from an influencer aspect, and showing people that anything is possible when you when you sit and put your mind to it. I don't know what to expect from the fight, but I do know, even at fifty seven years old, if Mike Tyson the size to turn up, the size to be aggressive, the side to come out this fight like he's always come out in his prime when he was younger, just with that same that same mindset, are closing the distance and being a pressure fighter, bobbing we even Bob and Weaven Bob and Weaven in and out like he normally does.
Speaker 5: It can get ugly, it can get ugly.
Speaker 2: You take it, You take it. Ties to the Jake.
Speaker 4: I mean, I would take Tyson this, this is, this is this is dangerous even at fifty seven. I don't I don't think you understand even at fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Times about fifty nine sixty.
Speaker 5: Even it's still still even at that age. The power. You can't replicate that power, even at that age.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because whoever you spawned against, whoever you're doing whatever type of training with, you can't replicate that power, that low center gravity that Tyson, even at his aide. I don't think people understand. Man, you lose it, you lose it. You know it goes away, but come on, man, we talked about one of the most deadliest punches of all time. Man, I'm not even sure what Mike tyson percent knockout percentage rate was.
Speaker 1: He was just I think, actually, I think Big George had a high percentage.
Speaker 2: I think who else.
Speaker 1: The guy Muhammad Ali knock got in Maine. You take the heavyweight title, the big Denver, Colorado. What's the guy named that the first when hold, when Tyson won the heavyweight fight, not Tyson, when Mahamad Ali. Oh shoot, I don't know. Oh my god, I can't think of the guy's name. He was, Actually he was. He was a bouncer for them all. Sonny lifted.
Speaker 5: Oh, Sonny, God, damn Sonny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they probably have hot knockout percentages in Tyson, right, But he had he had obviously he had he got had power. He had dynamite that to the body and then come up through the guard with that upper cut.
Speaker 2: That was his watch.
Speaker 5: But I don't think you understand, man, They could get ugly if he decided to turn up.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm sure I'm sure he's gonna he's got I'm sure Tyson's gonna work with him. But you know there's I love what Jake is doing, but there's there's ring experience for a reason, there's ring I Q for a reason that and do these dude has been doing this as there was four or five I have six, seven, eight years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it. Yeah. And it's different, man, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: The way you see punches, it's different. You got to see those punches, Ojoe.
Speaker 5: Hey an, thank hold on.
Speaker 4: Even if you do see him, you don't understand the power behind it until you got damn ten ten eight ouns love zon or it's a different ball game.
Speaker 2: No head gear?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh for sure. All right, Ojo, Now it's time or our first segment.
Speaker 2: It's time for Q in a Q and a Q and a.
Speaker 1: Oh. I think, oh yo, if I'm not mistaken, before we get started, I think it's one of our mod's birthday. I think it's Laney Ray's birthday. Happy birthday, Laney Raid.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you're in the chat, you probably at the bar celebrating with That's where I would be if I was, you know you guys as age, I'll probably be celebrating too. But we want to tell which happy bir chad Let's wish Laney Ray bad happy birthday. We don't know what what number that is because women don't like to share their birthday, but happy birthday, Laney Ray. I hope you enjoyed today with family, friends and loved ones, and you enjoyed many many more to come. So happy birthday, Laney Ray. Four k T said I'm a Seahawk fan and we need to chank for Shirdor Sanders.
Speaker 4: Chill, yill, chill, chill, chill, chill. Gino Smith is doing just fine. Yeah, a bad game, yeah, the historic season last year, his best to date.
Speaker 2: Guys are fine.
Speaker 5: Just just relax.
Speaker 1: Jdu from actress said, Oh, Joe, I hope this match. I hope this match with Harrison is a bull jives.
Speaker 4: For a reason and for to beat the ship out of Marvin. I'm talking about Marvin Harrison. I'm going to beat the ship out of James Arison. I don't know you actually despite for real, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think you got a better chance against Marvin. But okay.
Speaker 1: He also said he's from Accroy, We're wirre different. He put foots in you fold you up. Oh, can't afford to be out there with you o I R from the show.
Speaker 5: Hey, and stop playing with me, man, I ain't I'm not a lawn chair.
Speaker 4: Ain't nothing about me getting folded, okay, Jam James James Harrison from Akron, Yeah, okay, probably you know when I submit him or probably when I knock him out.
Speaker 5: I mean that Lebron James.
Speaker 2: Oh you hit that, Solace Ony, Yeah, what you do?
Speaker 1: Uh? Stephanie Warfield said, Happy World Mental Health Day and happy birthday to my mas. Why bestie, Laney Ray, happy birth birthday and Ma anymore?
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 1: Hope you're hitting hitting your hitting the sheets, I mean streets. Oh damn, I'm like, damn, what I'm like is this my eyes?
Speaker 2: Hope you're hitting the sheets, I mean the streets for your special day.
Speaker 1: Yes, lady, uh oh Choy and I and everybody here at nightcap one of with your happy birthday. Hopefully you enjoyed some some R and R. It was what thirds to do? People get that, dude? People get that birthdays off?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean well no, no, no, no, not not in not a nine to five of corporate world.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah yeah. Oh so maybe she took PTO. I don't know, but hopefully lady, everybody here at a nightcat want to wish you a very happy birthday. Hopefully you enjoyed some time off and uh and uh we'll talk to you soon. Nice, I said, hello, shatter and Joe, oh Joe. I didn't know you had bars. You turned the show into a night trap for a minute there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, you know I do it or something I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't do it too often because you know, if ain't no check, ain't no check being cut.
Speaker 2: I really don't really spit like that.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to give you a quick eight.
Speaker 4: It is a quick eight, just let you know what I could do, give you a small sample size of what with me and future got cooking.
Speaker 1: Uh ojo snacker bars, kit cat Hershey bars them the only kind of bars.
Speaker 5: You got, bro right right right right.
Speaker 4: I like them bars right there and sometimes they take them from the milky Way.
Speaker 2: Three musketeers.
Speaker 4: I used to make some clay when I was in the second grade. He called me late. Yeah, yeah, that was nice.
Speaker 2: That's that.
Speaker 4: That's just that's a small that's just that's a little snippet. That's a little snippet of what I could do.
Speaker 2: I try.
Speaker 1: I try to build my best behavior when I go to these people hotels, because you never know when you're gonna have to come back. But if I didn't care, I would go outside and I would yell at the top of my lung.
Speaker 4: But right, yeah, don't do that. Don't do that. Don't do that, don't do that. But listen when I sell out. When I started selling out, arenas, you're gonna want a ticket.
Speaker 1: To know if you heard his rap from earlier today from the b T Awards, what rap you had?
Speaker 2: Oh, you had to be a te awards.
Speaker 5: You ain't see that.
Speaker 4: I did the cipher and I had a I had a I had a good line in there too.
Speaker 2: You heard me. I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I had no Listen at the end of it, like, I started kind of shaky because I ain't ain't The beat was throwing me off a little bit. But once I got into a rhythm, I got a line in that. Right when I'm home, It's wife. The time sounded like shinning on.
Speaker 5: I g live. That ship was so cold.
Speaker 2: Put me in your wrap.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, I pear to God. You ain't ask ash In't that with you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, tel As, No but I'm trying to figure out why you put me in your phone.
Speaker 4: Because it just it just happened like three days ago, and I went to do the cipher and be I'm like, you know what, let me put this in my wrap. That's how I'm telling you I got bars. You gotta check it out.
Speaker 2: Listen to it.
Speaker 4: Tell ass player, it's on my page. Yeah, sounded like shining on. Hey, I was on that thing flowing boy, Hey, listen when you hear it, you gonna like it though, Oh.
Speaker 2: Lord, HEBERSA doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 1: Bellaman said, if y'all playing under the current guidelines of the NFL today, how would you adjust your technique style of play, physical physically to adapt?
Speaker 2: Would you keep them saying? No, I mean I would be perfect.
Speaker 1: I would have to just nothing, absolutely absolutely, Oh. They couldn't hit, they couldn't do this, stood up the five yard incidental contact, nothing, no, no, doc. I would be I would be perfect. I'm I'm perfectly built with the way that I played. I'm even better suited for today's game than I was back then.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: H kemper nor what JUNR said? My question, what is your favorite hard knocks moment? Mine was Rookie Talent Show when when he played you in Baltimore. I think that was everybody's favorite moment.
Speaker 5: That was funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that was that was great.
Speaker 1: That was really the first time Hard Knocks has been in existence ever since then and wherever I go, I mean, people talk about Hard Knocks. They always talk about that was the best Hard Knocks because they feel that.
Speaker 4: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa what? That the best hard knocks? With that two thousand and nine Bengals, y'all was good.
Speaker 2: Y'all was good. But hey, I.
Speaker 4: Could have got a Cademy Award for carrying that show by myself that year.
Speaker 1: Hmm, Chad, what y'all think? What's your hard Knocks? Y'all think was better the two thousand and nine Bengals or the old one?
Speaker 2: Or the old one? Raven?
Speaker 4: I don't even know they well, I know they ain't know they're gonna groove with me. I know they I know they're gonna groove me.
Speaker 1: All my scenes came from that, all the rookies, they performed, the guy that that that did Ray.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was funny.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was They were great. They were great.
Speaker 1: Abrahem Sawah, come back to Houston. O Jo play me and FIFA if you want a whip it five hundred the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't panel playing O goddamn fire hundred the game. Now you know how financially savvy I am. You think I'm gonna play for five hundred the game? Stop playing?
Speaker 2: You scared? Now?
Speaker 5: He ain't even gonna win. He ain't about being scared.
Speaker 2: I got everybody, I got him. I'm taking him.
Speaker 5: No you ain't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, you ain't.
Speaker 4: What a friend we have in gsus.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh choe. That concludes our show for tonight. Thank you for joining us. As you watched the Seattle Seahawks' feet no excuse me. You watch the forty nine ers meet the Seahawks thirty six twenty four Brock Party two hundred and fifty five passing yards, three touchdown. George Kill had five catches for fifty eight yards and two touchdowns, and the running game ran the ball extremely well. They were over two f I'm not mistaken, over two hundred yards rushing as they get back on the wedding track and they take down the Seattle Seahawks thirty six to twenty four thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite up Shannon Sharp, he is your favorite. Eighty five from Liberty City, a Ring of Fame artery, a pro bowler, an all pro from the Cincinnati Bengals. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson, but most people just call him Ojo. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and do us a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Remember every subscriber count, every subscriber matter, and we thank you at the Nightcap family for mattering. It's because of you that we are able to be who we are. Make sure you go check out Shave by Laportier. We expect to be in fourteen to sixteen states by the n of the year. If we're currently not in a state or a city near you, you can order it and we ship it directly to your home.
Speaker 2: We have it in stock so no way. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 1: Please go follow my media company plage page on all platforms that Shayshaped Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. The hat Ocho is wearing Nightcap and the shirt that he's wearing. The unkin Oho T's is made by the company and they're back in stock. The unc and Oo t's are back in stock. And I want to repeat if you ordered merch within the last three weeks, it began shipping last week. Okay, we have received some emails and dms that guys, people have started receiving their merch. So hopefully you have received an email confirmation that your merch has been shipped and we greatly greatly appreciate your support. Please go vote for our for us the Signal Awards. Nightcap is nominated for two awards, Best Live Podcast Recording We're currently in second place and Best co Host Team was still currently in second place. Voting is open through next Thursday, October seventeenth, and just like the Weapons, you have to create an account and verify your email again. In order to vote, you have to create an account and verify your email.
Speaker 2: Club Shaysha is also nominated.
Speaker 1: We're nominated for three awards Club Sha Shae Popular Culture and Variety Show, Best Athlete Shaping Culture Show, and Best Individual Episode, Best Guest. Kat Williams. Thank you again for your support and last but not Leaf. The forty nine ers got back on the winning track with a thirty six to twenty fourth victory over the Seattle Seahawks. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite Ounk China Shark. He is your favorite eighty five each O show. We'll see you Saturday night after the Colorado game. Thank you again for joining us.
Speaker 2: We're out
Speaker 5: The volume.