Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Kate Berlan, I'm Jacqueline Novak, And.
Speaker 2: This is Poog, an ongoing conversation about wellness between two obsessive freds.
Speaker 1: Two untamable intellects. This is our hobby, This is our hell, This is our naked desire for free products.
Speaker 2: This is poog. Today's topics looselie speaking, velvet slipper, black, honey.
Speaker 1: Home sona.
Speaker 2: By the way, we're back, We're back, We're back.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I went live from the Emmys. Okay, that was a gift. I went live with the Hags from the Red Carpetlah. I will say, should that ever happen again a rerun situation, we would just I was thinking about, we just go live on Instagram together.
Speaker 1: We just do live for however long we can manage. You mean, as a as an apology for.
Speaker 3: Essentially as a replacement. Yeah, like they get twenty minutes live.
Speaker 2: By the way, I mean, everything's fine. I can only imagine when people worried. You know, everything's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, well, it's also important people don't realize that technically Poog is seasonal.
Speaker 1: There are seasons. This is like a TV show.
Speaker 3: It's interesting and ultimately they're going to have to realize that.
Speaker 1: Next season is not guaranteed.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I love when you threaten the end. It's important because this isn't no, no, nothing's guaranteed.
Speaker 3: It's an odd thing for particularly, I mean like talk about not just scarcity, but like as an artist, you know, if it's just guaranteed, like I don't know, like like yeah, I know, we talk about it like it's just life. But I love to just threatening how could end at any time?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I do let to threaten it, but it literally could sell. Congrats on what you get, and just.
Speaker 2: So everyone knows. I think this does add an element of suspense. I do get text from Jack cons sometimes when she says we're quitting or she's like you've been like you're like a couple.
Speaker 1: Of times it's been like like let's end it, like it's over.
Speaker 3: We end it, like you know, it can it can still exist like another forms like you know, okay, maybe we tour you know a year, yeah yeah, yeah, or something like that.
Speaker 2: No, it's not I need everyone to know it's not going anywhere and we're going to be bigger and better and brighter.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: Well no, but that's what I'm trying to say is that I think ultimately we need to be able to promise seasonally, okay, because then at the end of the season, whatever that is for us, it's like opec, we can decide if it's continuing. I just think to go like for the next ten years every Tuesday, this is coming out, like, I think it'll lead to issues. I think we also want to be able to have a spirit of the season where we go like here we go season whatever.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, and they'll be.
Speaker 3: Like remember season four, you know or whatever. Several ideas floating around at the point is nothing's guaranteed in this life.
Speaker 1: All may pass.
Speaker 2: Away, and that's the fucking truth. But I'll tell you one thing that is guaranteed in this life. You're bemte Listen. Imagine me at the grocery store the day before yesterday, ravenous, freaking out, grabbing snacks, eating them, going I need coffee midday slump. I stroll past the Yurba mante this is the jarred what's this brand? Yeah, it's bottled. Is it Yurba or is it actually RBA? I don't fucking know. I don't know about tea, Okay, but here's the point. Unsweetened traditional this will get your rocks off. There's nothing else. It's just good. I was excited.
Speaker 1: Also, it was like three dollars versus what my eight dollar macha.
Speaker 3: You know, I wonder if that was the brand that had the tie in with somebody.
Speaker 1: It was like sugar.
Speaker 2: Probably they do energy drinks, but then the energy drinks. Sorry not to be toxic, but we're talking about twenty grams of sugar. You know, there's no sugar in this, There's no this is just black.
Speaker 1: This is just tea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the flavor you because like you know, when you try to you're not saying. You're not saying this is instead of coffee in your life. No, no, no, no, I'm just saying, but unexpected. My beverage world is quite limited.
Speaker 1: You know. It's like water, coffee, saltzer.
Speaker 3: You just go time for some water. Now in the day, how do you how do you remember to drink fertility struggle or my my, oh when you're swallowing a pill, No my yeah, my fertility jug just flew out. But my my, my sippy cup. Oh your fertility mug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I call it fertility mug because I got that water bottle when I was freezing my eggs because it was like, you need to be drinking two liters of water a day.
Speaker 1: And I was like, fuck this.
Speaker 2: I see these women, the trad wife, the tidwife, sippy cup. Yeah, I see these women out here with this, and I go join the ranks of them. Yeah, and that thing is at my.
Speaker 1: Side, tradwife, sippy cup, fertility mug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's at my side all day, every day.
Speaker 3: Okay, but listen. Yeah, and I got one too. It freed me to get one. I got one way, you got one? Well, I went to Backcountry at the Grove you know store. I'm horrified to say, I don't sort of like Moderne Ri. I kind of vibe you different brands from there. Yeah, it is incredible, and I won't lie. I was recognized on the way into the store and someone working there hag huge.
Speaker 1: It was un believable.
Speaker 2: The hags are infiltrating all areas when they speak out.
Speaker 1: Changing the day. Yeah, it really does give a give a boost.
Speaker 3: But that Country, Oh, I went in there and then I was like, yeah, I want one because I drive now and.
Speaker 2: Wait, stop stop everything you're driving.
Speaker 3: I've finally just like gotten the hag. When did you start, Like, I don't know, a couple of weeks ago, maybe, I mean mostly it's just like so I can go to Tracy, you know, like in the morning without so you're driving yourself. Yeah, And I said, how does it feel great?
Speaker 2: Were you scared the first few times? No, it was just like you driving is something. It's making me laugh, something about you behind the wheels.
Speaker 3: Well, the joke is like me. The joke is like, I've driven all over this country. I grew up in the suburbs drive. So it's just that we got in this habit of like me not driving in Los Angeles, and then it just felt like I was today the day, like right, I don't know, it just sort of got in this habit and then I love it. It's fun and I've always experienced a mood lift in the car.
Speaker 1: The car is a huge choice, like even like.
Speaker 3: Real depression, if you just get on the road, you get your ass on the road, like driving like drive, drive, drive, the music.
Speaker 1: Going, Oh yeah, it's it's huge.
Speaker 3: Driving is so interesting because you're at either side, like the Brits, you know, over on the right side or the left side. I think it's weird. It's weird to operate something not from the dead center. Think about that, you know what I mean? Yeah, doesn't seem like the driver's seats should be Oh no, look I did it doing the thing like this is my microphone.
Speaker 2: Oh she's holding the let my mic was this it operating out from the center.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it doesn't seem like it should be from the center, and that like in that side you would just be totally slamming into things so natural.
Speaker 2: Completely it is crazy. It's weird in the center. And then guess what you can fit a person on each side?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a lot of ideas for uh oh god. It reminds me and someone I think reached out. But I really need like a technical drawing type person and for my patents, because I have some products that are not even nothing even splashy about them. They're just the kind of thing where like no one noticed that we needed them, and like we need them, and I'm just gonna change them and I'm gonna be rich. Actually I won't be the product ideal immediately taken.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: If you build a mechanism, it's so hard to say anyway, the add.
Speaker 2: My uncle asked me, I should if I was gonna bite the bullet, get medicated to the dock.
Speaker 3: For add Yeah. Oh, because I forgot you never made a call. Oh yeah, full diagnosis, the whole full monty honey. But not for fifteen years, right right and classic add fashion. I got the number called, the woman left a message or almost did, and they just never.
Speaker 2: Pursued it beyond that. But yeah, I can feel this in The seasons are shifting. Something is in the air. Do you feel this well?
Speaker 3: Seasons shifted as of today. To me, that's the first day I felt and noticeable anything.
Speaker 1: The other day. Put on a sweater, I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: I cracked open, and by open, I mean on and fred heater outside.
Speaker 1: Let the dust burn off.
Speaker 3: I've been afraid for two years to turn it back on because I let it get filled.
Speaker 1: With like dust. Wait the lightlight? No, no, just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I want to make sure Boo has some'mwhere to be cozy right anyway, go on?
Speaker 2: No, just just the seasons that we need. The seasons were guided by them. It actually is essential.
Speaker 1: The weather. It has to reflect the interior and vice versa. It's like a it. We need it. Change.
Speaker 2: We need to, We need to be nudged into new into new moods and realities. And I can feel it and I'm doing full new life now. Ceremony, Back on armor, back on vitamin D. Vitamin D every day, I'm deficient as we all are or whatever. Oh yeah, yeah, but then you got to be careful. See this has when all spirals right, Vitamin D. Oh, I'm deficient.
Speaker 1: Take vibin D.
Speaker 2: You have to regularly take like five hundred a day, but then like three months you have to go check and make sure you're not overdosing, because if you have too much vitamin D, it's a problem.
Speaker 3: Anything where there's a risk of overdosing is where I go. I guess I'm not getting it because I can't manage. You know, the poison is the dose or whatever they say. Yeah, remind me to tell you I had an explosive facial with Johanna Check, so let's get into that at some point.
Speaker 1: Well, remind me, just go right in.
Speaker 3: I also finally went to Kosha Spa to what and I got lymphatic dream image at a rikari. Okay, wait, hand on, slow down. What's Kosha Spa? Were we offered no, no, okay, you're paying out of pocket.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, well you go to the SPA next week with me five four three two decision you goriage decision.
Speaker 3: With a countdown, please, I mean, yeah, but I'm just trying to think because I'm finally getting back in my routine after.
Speaker 1: You know, too bad, you have to go with me, it's essential. I'm just saying, why, why isn't it the weekend. I'm not good enough for your weekends? The weekends?
Speaker 2: Tell those so crowded, right right? You don't want to go to puss About on the weekend?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 3: What other fucking uncles there? I want to go somewhere? I don't, I don't know, but yeah, I mean I'm looking for that kind of experience. Although I did hear about a spa in Palm Springs. That's like brand spanking new, I think. And so it's just something nice about when you're like, I'm a third person in this bath, spend the night.
Speaker 1: Maybe let's reach out what they call let's go listen in folks listen in.
Speaker 3: But wait, I yeah, so I've essentially had three premium poog experiences, you know what I mean, Like in the sense of but I paid. It was all and I'll say it again pre Emmy's desperation.
Speaker 1: Where you go? You said you got buckle massage. Yeah, Kosha, I've been dying for that. What's Kosha? Kosha?
Speaker 3: I've sent you a bunch and I've recommended it on this podcast. People have gone as a result. They got there before even I got there. So Kosha, she has an Instagram account, she's blonde. She does face massage, you know, and then she shows doing it in her studio. Kosha spa on Instagram. And so I wanted to go in for a very long time and I went in. It was with a different practitioner, but anyway, I went in there.
Speaker 1: It was heavenly.
Speaker 3: I kind of like fell asleep essentially. I mean, while their saw them is in your sheet. It's pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: Loved it.
Speaker 3: The environment was really quite nice, I mean, which isn't always a case. And I don't even mind when the environment is sort of whatever, as long as once around the table with the environment was quite lovely.
Speaker 1: Loved it.
Speaker 3: Not much to say Juanna check who I've followed for years.
Speaker 1: This is huge.
Speaker 3: And I was like nervous to meet the facialist because she was a celebrity facialist. She was just suggestion everything you could hope for. Oh yeah, I got suggestions, all right. It's like what like what like what I mean? I got major wisdom. I mean, first of all, she was so cool, you know what I mean. Yeah, you'll see her, you'll go, oh okay, yeah, like there's a a two silver massager.
Speaker 1: Like that's very classic her.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She she just I was immediately at ease because did you find her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to be clear, I know, I just yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay. I was gonna say, I feel like I have seen her before yeaheah.
Speaker 3: And I think she's like does she have thick black rimmed glasses yep, yeah, and like blonde hair. And it's just I was immediately at ease. And I get on the table and this is like a classic thing, the whole idea of like the facial before. You know, it's this thing where it's like two to three days before the enemies, and so there's this like it's like the wedding thing with the facial It's like, well, normally maybe I'd go after this or that, but this close to the thing, you don't want to do anything too wild. Take a risk, and you know my sort of sense of always wanting everything to be extreme. Like I'm almost like it, you know what I mean, like like do it. I don't care if like you've you know, land popped on my face. Yeah, like just like almost I'd rather have the injury than the.
Speaker 1: Problem, you know.
Speaker 3: Like, but I trusted her whatever, and she was like over my face, like she's like while she's doing things, she's like almost whispering, like extensive scientific knowledge. Okay, extensive okay, what like what she was? I think against the prescription retinoids?
Speaker 1: Okay, I love to hear this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, I'm breaking in with a quick thing. I got a facial two days ago. I've talked about retinoids on the podcast. How dare I have a podcast even pretending to about tective to beauty or wellness?
Speaker 1: But I myself are not on them. Yeah. I made the decision. I'm doing it. And guess what, my germ, my.
Speaker 2: My facialists I really trust, gave me a veen, the drug store French brand.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, retinal you know it's like mixed in with the cream, non prescription straight. Yeah, just chiming in to say that I'm planning on starting tonight. Okay, go, well, yes, exactly. So she's explaining in this glorious flood of the retinoic acid, you know what all these things are made of, Vitamin A. Vitamin A is the first thing. Vitamin A.
Speaker 3: When it hits the skin, it turns into the retoic acid, which okay, h two ls wanted to do.
Speaker 1: You know, like that's two kids.
Speaker 3: And I'm like hoping that she knows how much I'm enjoying it and how much I want more and like doesn't hold back.
Speaker 1: I'm like loving it.
Speaker 3: So anyway, she's like the retinoic whatever, the prescription one. I don't know if she said it was too drying or too irritating or something, but it was like I believe it. Yeah, like it's irritating or almost. Like so she's she believes in these other ones. And then the other thing that's really cool about her is she's like she has products. And I got like a travel like a really nice set of products in a gorgeous travel bag like that. I was like, I might use this as a purse, and like the only other people who'll know are the other people, Like, like it's stunning okay, yeah, anyway, but she has products, you know, but she's like, I don't believe in lines like you know, in a skincare and line, like, I believe in individual products like and she even pushes and recommends things that are not the Joanna chick.
Speaker 1: So at the end, she's like she's.
Speaker 3: Laying out different things and different things I might be interested in or whatever, and she's talking and They're all like, all these products are laid out, and I'm like, well, what would it be if I was getting everything or like you know, like, well what do you have, like do you have the placenta drops or whatever?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, She's like yeah, she goes, she goes yeah, but it's so expensive. Yeah, And I'm like how much okay, and she's like two hundred dollars and I'm like, uh, for the for the face of my dreams, people have gone they go seven hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've and I've had people say four point fifty okay for the same amount or less product.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The straight face right, totally, so totally. I just thought it was elegant and fucking cool. The people's facialists and not just act like you know, and then and then she's like and I'm like, and what about like the other products, the ones you were recommending, like the vitamin A, the particular C like you know her CE And she's like, oh, this is a very affordable brand. It's called Environ. And it was like all these Environ products this is and I was like, ring me up, okay, ring me And then she wrote she wrote down for me, like the plan like morning night. Can I just I mean I think so. But the headlines were I mean, it was essentially it was a oh so. One of the big things was, you know she has a toner. But a toner anytime water touches the face, okay, washing whatever, whatever it is, you know, toner instantly to reset the pH of the skin.
Speaker 1: That is like if you strip away that pH, good luck.
Speaker 2: Do you mean like once you once water's there, you have to meetly apply something else you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like after you shower, after you cleanse whatever. Yeah, it's like you strip some of the acid or I think that you actually need. It's like the face is supposed to be like slightly acidic or something. Yeah, you must, and which you know makes sense to me. I mean I've been using variety of essences and toners and things like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm addicted to now the snail musin in the spray bottle? Which one is that I'm on my second bottle. It's costs r X.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to picture it. It's like sixteen bucks and it's I can sort of see it in my head. Is it actually slightly thinner then the other one that they have in the pump bottle?
Speaker 1: So here's what's weird.
Speaker 2: When it hits my face, it feels a little bit thinner, But when I'm looking at the bottle, it's thick in there.
Speaker 3: So this is a huge question of like can you force anything through an atomizer essentially spray?
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, I mean I've tried and failed at times. I've gone with something too thick, but wow, congrats.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I was just I was really really just lit up from within with her knowledge and her entire style, and it was just fantastic.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to be diving deeper into her world.
Speaker 2: So I do that.
Speaker 1: I do Kosha and I did lymphatic drainage at rick Haari. Did we talk about that place?
Speaker 3: I don't think so? Okay, sounds familiar. I got a wreck from a dear friend, Tracy Anderson.
Speaker 1: No it wasn't. It wasn't Tracy. I got a wreck, and I was like, here we go.
Speaker 3: So psychologically, here's what I experienced about Red carpet preparation. Okay, I think this is a notionan, I think this is interesting. So I felt pressure to Oh God, what am I supposed to be doing? There's all this stuff I'm supposed to be doing to prepare for the Red carpet?
Speaker 1: Right now? Why did I feel that way?
Speaker 3: Our entire lives were reading in the magazines, here's what the stars do to get ready for the Red Carpet, And it's always it's the most extreme, and it's suggested as kind of the most extreme, like more extreme than even these wedding type things. Right, It's like you want to do what they do because like it's like almost like looking good is their job, Like everything's on the line.
Speaker 1: So and it's the Red Carpet.
Speaker 3: It's the the biggest deal we have, you know, and so you're like I was almost like, oh shit, there's stuff I'm supposed to be doing. Of course, almost like if I'm not emphatically drained and everyone else is well.
Speaker 1: I just look like a pile of lymph up there, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's just, you know, it's just like anxiety and like kind of like I'm wanting a spot experience and having like a you know, that'll be fun whatever. So in I went, and it was a humongous machine. I took photos and a huge machine. They move it and they move the limb all over your body and I want to hear results. They carve you out and it cost hundreds. It cost hundreds.
Speaker 1: Did you see a difference?
Speaker 3: Who knows, But it's the one where you get into the white smock body stocking. How many hundreds I can't totally remember because four.
Speaker 1: It feels like it was at least.
Speaker 3: Four, because I don't know if that's like a turning point for me, if something like still within the realm of three hundred, yeah, I can almost be like, well, that's practically like a two hundred dollars dinner that I overspent at or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like but like four, you're like I start getting into like, oh rent it, yeah, totally totally. Fuck. You're reminding me of a bill I have to pay.
Speaker 3: I still get alert at my phone that says like your account has more than one two hundred and forty five dollars that I set up like or like a million years ago when I first was in New York and I just wanted to make sure I always had my rent money in my account. Yeah, yeah, as though that was enough, but I was just scared of dip below. Yeah, anyway, still get it. Maybe it's time to update it for.
Speaker 1: A love that you still have your eleven fifteen alarm. Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.
Speaker 2: Something that I'm ready to really bag for. And I don't know if you're interested in this too.
Speaker 1: I think I want a sauna. Well, here we go. What do you mean couldn't you? It's a huge question because can't I do it in the back patio?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you want one? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure do well, because it's the size of like, well, there's a few things here.
Speaker 2: Here's the fear, right, so be sacrificing precious outdoor space as we all would be.
Speaker 1: And then do I use it once every two months? Right? Like this is the fear?
Speaker 3: Or it's like you use it once every day for two months and then never again exactly one bird drops something on it and it's over.
Speaker 1: Well, No, I want to get into this hardcore. I want to get into this hard core.
Speaker 3: So obviously, if you're getting that, you're gonna need the cold Plunge next to it.
Speaker 1: We'll see, this is where we go, this is where we fuck. By the way, I've seen where you live. You have the space.
Speaker 2: Ooh yeah, so I'm thinking there's a little area that I am like, fuck. By the way, I'll go further. I could technically even fit the cold punch. But then you're looking at fucking astronomical price.
Speaker 1: So listen.
Speaker 2: I have a fancy friend. Okay, she has an at home SNA really nice. In my mind, I go, is it fifteen K? Right?
Speaker 1: I was like, how much is it? I go home, look it up. You looked up a specific ones under six K. I want to be clear, it's still very expensive. Did you notice here's my question? Did you look at the brand?
Speaker 3: That was like, like, did you essentially clock the brand when you were in the friends thing and go home and google? Or did you ask no, no, no, I clocked it fully. I was like, huh, and what was the brand? Because I'm thinking it's.
Speaker 1: Rerand new ri and or hang on, let me look at this round. I'm seeing renew sauna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one for one or for two? Is it a social experience? It's got to be for two, right, You've got to do two because otherwise what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I want to be in there with my lover. I want to be in there with my friends. Yeah, yeah, it's okay. Right here, I'm looking two people we're looking at It's basically six khundred and fifty four weird number.
Speaker 1: Ray New Therapy. Are you looking at the one that looks like a barrel? Yep? The Zeno barrel home sauna handsome? Yep. I cant held on its, honey, I'm just laughing like this. I saw one of these in my back patio, like in my apartment complex. Like it was just charge charge people. So here's a question. What does it run on? Okay, So here's the reason why I feel empowered to do this. Will confused.
Speaker 2: The little area in my backyard that has like a power thing, like I think you just plug it into it. I don't know these answers. Okay, let's look here, all.
Speaker 3: Right, how much I'm wondering how much? And this is I know this is relevant because everyone posts these questions. It's like they all want to know you know, because by the way, you see some cold plunges that look actually, I'm going to go head to Amazon the cold Plunge.
Speaker 2: I think that's where I kind of draw a line. I go, I don't know, another stage in life. If money is no object, why is Why do you think the cold plunges is so cold? Punch is more expensive? Well not if you not if you do it right, look at the.
Speaker 1: Look at this fucking ship. Not if you get the barrel. The thing is the plastic barrel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like I'm just looking at Amazon for fun okay, and for real plunge magic Okay, it's inflatable, so yeah, that's like a balloon, but six hundred dollars okay. Then they seem like this this barrel cold plunge tub ice bath. I think that's like something you there's a big tub of water and then you drop that thing in and it makes it cold.
Speaker 2: You want to you want to tell me they're not going to give us this. Well, here you guys, renew we do a renew Oh, a renew arian renew Is that what they want?
Speaker 1: I mean it must be. I'm seeing the black cold Plunge. Yeah, it's beautiful leak. Look a wooden top.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I also I went to after you did, I went running to pause. This was part of my my prep.
Speaker 1: I went in there. I did a sauna cold plunge. By the way, I might be I might be going to pause tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they're open at night. Yeah, you were like the receptionist a hag. And I went in there, like like which location, like West Hollywood.
Speaker 1: I guess Judio City is the hag. Okay, good to know, Cooper, I believe shout out. So the cold, stoic, hysterical. That's my way.
Speaker 2: Imagine imagine thousand dollars. Yeah, me calling pause to make a clear pause? Is a chain spaw experience in Los Angeles maybe other cities.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They do sauna cold plunge float experiences whatever. Chea, Okay they do. I got an ivy drip there. I felt like a shot.
Speaker 3: I got a shot of something as but yeah, oh no, it wasn't be twelve it.
Speaker 1: Was I forget. Yeah maybe, but but they you know, it ain't cheap, but it's nice and I will go there and you know, but.
Speaker 2: Imagine having it in your home. The ability to saugn a cold plunge. Shit, let's just think about this. Let me just think about this, think about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, here's the question. Here's the question. Right, you go, we're getting it, We're getting in the body. You can feel it. Really. Yeah. Because by the way, listen to me, Listen to me. Let's call it.
Speaker 2: It's almost twenty thousand, it's almost twenty grand. Okay, they're going to do it, by the way, it's actually it has to happen.
Speaker 3: Now, we need to see if they are currently if they have any partners. So what I'm saying, do they have a Instagram presence, Instagram.
Speaker 2: The renew God, imagine it? How often though, let's talk about it. If there's a not a cold plunge. So at first you're doing it, yeah, constantly, Yeah, and then what happens? I think if you can do it three times a week, it's worth having in your home.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that? Certainly? My question is this, Oh my god, see, I'm going so fucking I'm going so like cosmic with this. Where I'm going if I have this, you know, everything changes.
Speaker 2: Dropping into breathing where yeah, yeah, this is gonna be the time that it's just you know, returning to the self because I'm going I have to slow down the guides. I'm not quiet enough for the guides to enter me, for them to just give me their messages. I'm going way too fast.
Speaker 1: I'm back.
Speaker 2: I've relapsed. I have Instagram on my good phone. Is everyone hearing this? I have Instagram on my good phone. Instagram is on my phone. I'm fucked.
Speaker 1: I have to take it off. Yeah. I've been struggling with that a little bit. You go in there thing, you see other stuff, and so hell, they actually have to give us the free systems. That's like this, we're going to pay. I'm so fixated. I'm seeing it. I'm seeing a life of it.
Speaker 3: So I just want to play this out right, because there was a period where I'm trying to think I would do the higher dose blanket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had that going right, h I still have it right now. It's full it up on your money too, Okay.
Speaker 3: In a moment of chaos of like, you know, get it out, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And I'm going I could be doing my own sweat in front of even the infrared heater I have of several Okay, if you're doing red light combo plus infrared sweat and then getting a cold tub. I could be doing that, okay, oh god, and having you know, getting the results. So this is like the classic question. This is like buying the fucking drum set, the full drum set, hoping that will force you to you know, get get do the drums. And then it's like, you know, know, what you need is like the drum pad and the two sticks and see if you can bring yourself to do it for five minutes.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's so I'm just now.
Speaker 3: I also believe the purchasing things is one of the only rituals well you have left, okay, and I'm modern ritual of I don't know, you know, it's that's all we have, right, So perse go I purchased, you know, like I'm in an energetic exchange.
Speaker 1: Let's be with this slip liner today. By the way, walking by part of the reason I was late to pood today.
Speaker 3: Not only is she late, she's gone. She just disappeared. She knocked her camera. She's gone. I think she did something with the flipliner. I'll take this moment to do a bit of reading. Oh she's in the lobbying a letter.
Speaker 1: In Hello, she's back. Sorry.
Speaker 2: So you did it at Alipliner today talk about energetic exchange.
Speaker 1: So today I'm walking by. I already started a book. Oh you were gone?
Speaker 2: All right, okay, okay, going in the sales experience, right, we talk about this endlessly.
Speaker 1: Where'd you go in? I can't see the show. I knew it was Credo. Yeah, I don't know why, but I just knew. You went to Creto.
Speaker 2: Okay, I went into Creto. I was walking walking. I walked by Blue Mercury because I go, I want a new press powder. I go, Bloo Mercury. I keep walking. I go, you have to leave by the way two hags on the street or hags. I go, oh my god, I'm late to go record with Jacoline. It was it was, you know, I go buy Credo. I go, you got a minute? You know it's you want. You're not browsing. I go in there press powder. Anyway, The point is, why do you want press powder? Shine for my purse? Shine purse? But really like you look yourself and go shiny. I get very shiny, and I do a loose powder, like if I'm going out to my makeup, loose powder, pup pup up. I'll do a setting spray, and I'm usually fine, but like, particularly in the daytime because I'm doing like Ilia skin serum. I have sunscreen on quite f and I powder it and close it down, and I want the little compact.
Speaker 1: With the mirror.
Speaker 2: I want to be able to open it and look at myself a little on the tea on the te zone, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm in there. This woman is helping me. She is very beautiful, she has unbelievable makeup. She's fucking young.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's maybe hmm, it's almost uncomfortable, like I think she may have been like twenty three, honestly. And I suddenly felt, by the way, what's uncomfortable because I felt like lecherous or something like there's no way I wasn't behaving in that way up but something.
Speaker 1: About it, like I hate little girl.
Speaker 2: I felt like I was like a perverse old man having like someone sell me a car and being like yeah, yeah, like I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, like I felt like and she she had amazing ting up on. Yeah, well she had amazing I loved her lip color.
Speaker 2: We're talking about powders, and she's kind of like She's like she's kind of like cool and like kind of checked out and like she like doesn't fucking care and like or something which draws me in, and I go, I'm crowning.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah by the end. So then it was your first little like joke you made. Essentially it was visual.
Speaker 2: I just felt myself just being crazy with my face and you kind of laughed h and I go, oh yeah, So I go, I love your lip color and.
Speaker 1: She like that, yeah, I get ready. I'm like, what did you what did you? Yeah? I felt my eye. I love those lamps, and I just felt weird. She takes me over.
Speaker 2: She showed me the slipliner very similar to her color I have. I'm just like sold right, I'm like I'm getting it. And it was like it was like because of her, she sold it to me. She was to me not a good sales person.
Speaker 1: I say that with love. She wasn't, but or was she? Because there's nothing worse. Okay, you can relate to this. Went into a store the other day. I hate it when they when they they come for you, when they oh, when they come for you.
Speaker 2: I had a full come for which was having an explosive morning with the community.
Speaker 1: We took this long walk. We're good to that.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to this guy. Oh you know she makes the best and panadas. Oh my god, they sell out by now. And we're having so much fun right.
Speaker 1: By all the time limit to give me meaning to life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going exactly, going into stores i'd never been before, having fun. This guy goes, we just opened a new store, brand new. It's our grand opening, grand opening, very stressful time for a shop.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you want to go to support. We're eating, we're finishing up, our food will come in after. Okay. They were on me okay, oh no no, and they were the guy that had brought you in in the bus, right, so sweet, yeah, wish the business the best. No, but I was checking. It was the same person.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, same no, And it was before and they're showing you every item and it was like samples of this, samples of that, and wait, what kind of store was it?
Speaker 1: Or you don't want to say, because.
Speaker 2: The beauty products alongside some home objects, Oh my god, high price point. Okay, boo a tik boutique. But so so this woman today with the lip pencil, she kind of seemed a bit inconvenienced by me.
Speaker 1: It was empty. It was like no, right, we never got to it right her, she seemed she seemed was better.
Speaker 2: Her failed technique worked because I actually and it was aspirational because she.
Speaker 1: Had her makeup was amazing.
Speaker 3: You wanted to impress her or like something, and it was like I was buying the limp pencils she had on.
Speaker 1: It was like it worked.
Speaker 2: I was like hot girl, like I wanted to Yeah, like it worked, and I really did feel like standing next to her, she was like I like this one. She was like yeah, I like this one too, like like yeah, kind of like a darker right, And then I was kind of like being like a girl with her. I was like, yeah, like I have one just like that, like the We're over at the checkout and she was like, I love your purse and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm fucking in bitch, yeah. And I did it like you mean like the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like in her eyes sixty five hunchback like like lipstick on a pig, like like oinking my way back to my car.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But by the way, it felt so fucking good. It really worked. I felt transformed by the purchase. I was like in the car, putting it on in the in the little mirror, and I was like, I love this color. It fucking worked twenty five dollars for a new life.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is this is part of the trouble at Sephora, right, It's like a multi world's problem. It's like, okay, so it's like, so you have and you have like a lot of brands in there, right, and you go to one brand's shelf and you've got you know what seems like every color lipstick in the world. Okay, yeah, and then you walk over to another shel different brand, every color lipstick in the world. Right, So you're going, okay, could I, in theory find this pink over in this other brand? Right, Like you're very aware of that fact versus the makeup counter. Back in the day, you had to buy into the brand that you wanted to go look at first, Right, you gotta go, you know what, I'm going to the Chanelle counter.
Speaker 1: Right, You're like a stay louder. Oh my god, wait, sorry, this is okay, it's bringing in was that here it the whole time? No?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, okay, Because I was yearning for a Celsius and there weren't any of the fridge and then one disappeared.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Okay, so look at people, Oh shit, God, that does sound good. Damn doing an aduava.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: By the way, Celsius, to be clear, sent us palettes of Celsius, so shout out, oh oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we got through them and now I'm back, huge shout out.
Speaker 3: I think there were some new flavors in there, and imagine Celsius x poog.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, but I'm not done. So you go, you know what, I'm going to Chanel? Okay, by the way, we go, you go like, well, let's go to the mac counter and you're like, if you.
Speaker 2: Could have a beauty, if you could have an endorsement, you could be the face of a beauty brandmother to be makeup brand.
Speaker 1: My Chanelle, your's a Chanel.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I love Channel makeup. I just do.
Speaker 3: And I know it might be like made with rat poison. When I was a teenager, it locked me and it's a team sprung for this. As a teen someone said like that the I forget how because I wasn't. I wasn't over there, but then I somehow ended up over there and I got not. I believe I've talked about this, but it was this sort of shimmery kind of brightish blue liqu no liquid wand eyeshadow, and we built I say we like I think I was like at the mall with my mom and it was like there was some kind of dance and I'd gotten this gold kind of a burnished gold on kids on kids dress kids kids an kids, I mean, you know, just above the knee and it's very like felt very like like Juliette, like almost like a lace or some kind of pattern. It was just it was gold, and it was like, well, what's the you know, what's the dress? And and then it was like, well this blue And the idea of blue eye shadow was always sort of treated as like kind of like a joke or something, you know what I mean, like a blue eye shadow.
Speaker 1: Like, but I was like, no, this is like a beautiful you know, and like with the gold.
Speaker 3: And then I remember also being like talking about the brows and like something with the brown like they framed the face. I feel like it was like an early live experience on the whole, like the brows. You know, if you get the brow right, you know, everything else falls into place, and I think it's probably one of those things that I never felt so beautiful, like meaningfully put it together, choice by choice. This is actually relevant also to the ammies. Okay, and then why this is an issue and so forth. I want meaningful choices otherwise it could be anything, right, everything has to mean something.
Speaker 1: And so how do you do it? This is a marketing lesson, folks.
Speaker 3: Yes, so they used to do it by naming the shades. That was their first attempt. Oh right, yeah, I mean and what you flip it over, you know, and it's ballets slippers.
Speaker 1: Okay, black honey clinique. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, honey, that was That is Julia Robertson's stepmom. That is her passing the lipstick. She lights up. Mommy gave me the entrance into womanhood. The doors have been flung open.
Speaker 2: She brings down the mirror, puts on the black honey lipstick that color, let me tell you. And that was something it took off on TikTok or something in the last couple of years. Yeah, it was like sold out. You couldn't get it because the teenagers that like preteens, were going crazy for it. That black honey that had mystique, this mystical property to it. Yeah, and then I'm just gonna say this. A few months ago, I'm standing in a in a half circle a beautiful woman. Okay, shocking famous there, I said it, hugely famous. Mid conversation, pulls out black.
Speaker 1: Honey and you could tell you could see it.
Speaker 2: I knew it instantly, and I go, that's branding.
Speaker 1: Did you say black honey? Or yeah? I actually did? Close? No, I know I did.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna lookup right now if you can even fucking buy it.
Speaker 1: It's sold out in every country.
Speaker 3: Sorry to bring up the enemies again, okay, but I just want to say, like it.
Speaker 1: Was, it was twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: Well, I still have a love of clinique, like like just a spiritual love of clinique.
Speaker 1: That's genius. It's called I'm sorry, but they call it almost lipstick. Yeah. That's by the way. You can get this ship on Amazon. That's crazy. You gotta be careful. I mean, that's what I'm not getting. That's the rumor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to experience. You don't want it floating like rapist sexlessness. Imagine something more depressing than buying makeup on Amazon, except sometimes you got to and sometimes sometimes you got to. And sometimes the fact that Amazon carries something that you didn't think it would, I know, they shock us. I mean, Chris, we ordered a suit overnight. No, yeah, no sign Amazon side came. No, he slips it on, perfect fit. Okay, they had length and you know, like all the different iterations of what how it all? That's like wild men's suits are like chaotic sizing.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I'm doing it because like I'm buying buck honey right now, keep going.
Speaker 3: I am like King of Remember when I got the tuxedo. We've got the tuxedo and at our last minute before an event, and then we got that tailored.
Speaker 1: New War to the Emmys. Okay.
Speaker 3: I spent weeks doing brick and mortar, by the way for his shoes. And it was another thing about the meaningful thing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: It was about we're getting Okay, we're doing the Bana Republic talks because that's what we have. We're gonna find meaning and like we're going to use this as an opportunity to get an exciting shoe.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you see what I mean. Oh yeah. It's like so we get into this idea, our friend Paul's.
Speaker 3: Like, look at a pair of farragamos, you know the last thirty years, right, Oh my god, so you go, okay, here we go. He's given me meaning right, oh yeah yeah, And I'm like, okat we have faaragamas and like whatever. And he like sends me a picture of like his like old farra gamos that like you know, are still kicking right beautiful, and I'm like, yes, yes, yes, okay. We literally Nemans sacks. We went to those ones in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Another honey.
Speaker 2: Even Marcus, Oh my god, do I tell you in four days when I was talking about the name and Marcus in the past episode and how there was no Ac and it was fucking shocking.
Speaker 1: Oh, your shoes are still sixteen hundred dollars, there's no Ac. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Somebody who worked at the North chums DM. She's a hag sorry that worked at Demons.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: What section working at the road and meet them working at the Row and this to call out to the Row.
Speaker 1: We need the Row to completely outfit Jacolin and myself. Thank you. What goes without fucking saying yeah okay, but wait keep going?
Speaker 3: No, so did you get the breaking water experience, multiple trips, Okay, sizes the whole thing.
Speaker 1: What are we getting pat and leather? Then you go, what is a tuxedo?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I start to go like, what's what are the shoes? All this thing? It's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: They don't have the size, And so we go down the oh and we've decided like we're spending it, like that's going to be the thing. We're spending money on nine hundred and fifty dollars for a Farragamo shoe. Yep, it was a It was such an intense like endeavor and like the sizing and this is where brick and mortar fails. And it's like they act like the fact like well, we know we can order it to the store and have it here in nine days.
Speaker 2: We know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like hey, I know we can in your size. We can say, and I could drive you know over here. So whatever.
Speaker 3: Oh. Also, actually, actually I had an experience where so we went in, we're looking around.
Speaker 1: They don't have the thing. I've researched it extensively online. This is the thing. I know exactly what's in stock right and emails or what they have. So we get to the store.
Speaker 3: I go up, I go looking for the exact one that I'm interested in, you know, and this woman comes over and is starting to kind of offer help, and I'm like, thank you, okay, and it's like, do you have this in the bl blow size? They say no, right, she goes and checks, comes back as it says no. Now it begins this kind of well if you're looking for a nice tuxedo shoe, right.
Speaker 1: And then just showing me things and it's like I'm there with a specific thing and I'm not I'm not just a I'm looking for a tuxedo shoe, you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, Like yeah, of course, and then she's sort of pushing this one and it's like and Chris is like, like I forgot Chris said, But basically I was like, well, I'm not I'm not ready, okay.
Speaker 1: I was like I was like it was like this confusing thing like and I just like like I was like, it was like I just I need a break or something. And then like I'm like I just need to like walk around and think. We left.
Speaker 3: We ended up coming back two hours later, okay, and I had to go in with a fresh attitude because I was like you know, she might not like me from earlier went in and we're like, all right, let's look around. Maybe we can they don't have that, but we need something fast now. I will go to the last minute, you know. And you know, Chris is like four days out and he's like, I don't know shoes. He's like kind of freaked, you know what I mean, Like just whatever, Yeah, but I'm like, all right, let's look at some other brands. Like we're springing for a shoe. We're like, yeah, like, let's see what else this year and be find some y SL shoes okay.
Speaker 1: And we're like, oh, We're like that's pretty, you know.
Speaker 3: And I'm like that's that's pretty right, and like into it, and the whole thing tries it on and I start sort of selling myself on whatever we like. I'm like the paragama like I've moved on whatever becomes so intense on these Laurels, okay. And then we get them and it's the whole thing with the sizing that she's going to send us the bigger size to our home, but we're going to bring home the one that's smaller in case blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Whatever. We do the whole thing. You know, we're going in the enemage, oh you know. And then and then yeah, yeah, and then I get home and my stomach flies into a knot.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, because and I send a picture to Paul right my friend, and I go, Paul, like the Paragamas fell apart on us, we got why I sell?
Speaker 1: I go tell me is the quality? Is the quality enough? Okay? Because I'd forgotten, like it wasn't just like oh, we're getting the loss forever. And so I go, oh God.
Speaker 3: And then I googled the quality of a Laurent Laurels shoes, you know, and like, you know, you see some stuff and you just don't know whatever. And then like he's not replying right away, I'm like panicking, oh no. And then like later we got on He's like what I didn't see it? And I'm like, okay, Paul, I'm like, we got Laurel. And I'm like, just is that good call? I's like yeah, I'm like no, but Paul, like the whole idea is like the Pharagama and the quality like is it good or is it just like one of those things where they make it cheap and they you know, put the name Laurel on. It started panicking, going, Italy is the only place.
Speaker 1: That can make a shoe. Yeah, go, you're not wrong, but I go.
Speaker 3: You know, I was like, and he's like, if Faragamo is an A, it's an A minus, but it is definitely an A minus.
Speaker 1: That was his okay, and I breathed.
Speaker 3: But then it can't. It came around to them not being comfortable. They're so pointy the whole thing. We go back on the hunt for the Paragamas. We decide we want a velvet Faragama slipper.
Speaker 1: Okay, hang on, hang on with thousands of dollars of shoes are sitting in mining. No no, no, wait, keep going. This is amazing.
Speaker 2: It's slowly coming back back. You want a Feragama slipper, you're saying.
Speaker 3: So we decide fara Gamo, and we decide, I go, Chris, would you be excited about because he wasn't that excited about the Laurent technically, and he was excited that it was a nice shoe, but it wasn't like inherently loving the shoe.
Speaker 1: And I was on this pat and leather kick because of the just I was.
Speaker 3: And then I'm reading, oh, velvet slipper is a tuxedo, a nice tuxedo look, and his eyes lit up, okay, And I was like, I was like, you like this? And I found the most beautiful, the most beautiful velvet slipper from Ferragamo. I was like, that's the one. I knew that's the one, okay. And so then it becomes a whole hunting for the size, the whole thing. It's not I order the size overnight from Burgdorfs forget to click the final button.
Speaker 1: The next morning. I'm going, oh god, okay, I click it.
Speaker 3: Then it's like it'll come Sunday morning, the day of the Emmys, right, I go, fuck, Okay, So we got that coming. We got the Laurent sitting there. You know, this is like talk about like a credit card thing, and just being like yeah, like is it real?
Speaker 1: And then and they're not going to come in time. The whole thing.
Speaker 3: We get this other one at the wrong size. I can't even remember. There were so many trippers on me. It all comes down to a half hour before we are leaving for the Emmys. No, no, okay, half far for the Emmys. The pair in the cric size is located at stop Nordstrom. I think Chris is showered and I go, Chris, it's there. I go, Chris, Now, can you imagine mistakes headed in the other direction? Okay, the car is going to be there. They come fifteen minutes earlier, like you know, okay, and he's like, I'll do it, like knowing the risks. If I still want it to be done, he's like, he's like, you know, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm like, uber, there's no time for parking. Okay, oh my god. He goes. He gets back in time.
Speaker 3: The most beautiful fair slippers, pictures of them on the gram, slips them on and off we go.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fun. I'll have to post them.
Speaker 2: They're so please and now like our life is devoted to returns, our life is completely going to be held.
Speaker 1: So we're trying to go back to the Laurel and then the can you wear them out? So you're fine, Oh yeah, they were only tried on in the house. Amazing.
Speaker 3: I think we've got three pairs going back on the going back on the m three pairs going back. Yeah, there was because there was an initial, it's like oh and then I'm sorry, Like like the story is both like I can't even apologize for story because like it actually is like to me kind of like it is poog.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Yeah yeah, but like of course, so then like because there's an eight D, like the hyper focus.
Speaker 2: When I'm able to achieve if you just like leave me be, when I'm able to achieve in mere minutes with the flying brain that's coming up with creative options, it's like amazing, And that's how I pull it out.
Speaker 1: That's how I like your fly research.
Speaker 3: And I was trying to stay Chris, like you do understand like the levels of research I've done, like speedy research, Like I know the stock at every store in this country, like you know, like every shoe, Like it's like and then and then we realize, like, oh fuck, he doesn't have a shoe to go with the suit I got On Amazon, I find an offer up the correct size of a Ferragamo loafer for seventy dollars from a doctor in the Hills.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, yes, okay.
Speaker 3: And I'm like sending the message this guy, like do you think they could be worn out tonight? Like they spiffy enough to be worn out tonight. It's like seventy bucks or something, and he's like absolutely okay. He's like they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Okay, whatever what happened?
Speaker 1: I sent an Uber Okay, I go, I'll vemmo you now I don't care, like like I'm not afraid. I'll take the risk, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like before get him in hand, they send an Uber package whatever, They scoop him up, they drop him off, Chris slides his feet into them, and out we go with a suit from Amazon. This was, you know, like a night before thing. So now we got two faragaumas, one used for like seventy bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing. And then the full price I don't know, I just like it was it was.
Speaker 2: You can get some amazing. I'll just say I love a Manola. Blank, I have a few pairs of Panola's. I've never paid full price for a Manola.
Speaker 1: Now, how are the bottoms when you get him? Good? And guess what I do resol Okay, well that's what I was going to say. How much? Not a lot? Right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It is no, no, very reasonable. It depends a pair. Yeah, I have a pair of precious.
Speaker 2: Manolas that I'm actually going to take to the because I have a really fancy shoe guy who will basically take a shoe in. It's like a brainish shoe and he's fucking expensive, meaning one hundred bucks maybe.
Speaker 1: Okay, your shoe better be less than that, but almost. Yeah, so it can be done. Because I mean, so you.
Speaker 3: Could find a because I feel like the bottoms are the part that buns me out. Yes, I mean because it was what the actual leather of the top is going to be fine. It's like the bottom is what makes you feel like it's an old parachute.
Speaker 1: It's a beating. Yeah. Total, you get a so you find like a beat up pear and you bring it to a coll.
Speaker 2: Not a beat up hair even you can find listen, you know you know what style you want, you know what size you can find these shoes on. Like they're they're fine, and by some of them, I'm not saying they're cheap. You might still be spending two hundred, three hundred dollars, but it's a Manola and it's in totally fine quality.
Speaker 3: I was lay like at a moment, like see us from the outside, just like into two microphones, you know what I mean, Like yeah, you're paying three hundred, but I mean it's a Manolo for christ sake.
Speaker 1: No, I mean I stand by it. I justn't.
Speaker 3: It's twenty five minutes on going to shoes with me, man, I know, I know, I love it.
Speaker 1: I absolutely I love it. I felt like a shiver of excitement as you said it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I've never had a par of Minola's, although it's very hard for me to buy.
Speaker 2: I mean that would be the gateway in I think would be the the used pair. But again it's like, well, bang, a brand new listen. I've pained in a fetishistic way once. That was very important to me. I feel like we've talked about oh my sandals product, Yeah, exact product, product product blues.
Speaker 1: Isn't it like that? I remember too? Like that's how it is? Yeah, And the joy they bring me.
Speaker 3: I think about them every time I walk through this show. I go, I go, well, Kate went for it with those those ones. I go, But I'm walking around and go, am I just gonna spot something?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Again, it's like, how do I if I'm going to go for it, how do I seduce myself into the purchase?
Speaker 1: Like? Am I going to ink act.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but is it like I could get into the spirit of I'm gonna go to like whatever is the greatest store, and what's going to be like cool about it?
Speaker 1: Is that I just sort of spot something I like.
Speaker 3: I like those in yellow please, you know, to be in that space that takes a lot. I think I'm just rubbing this over my face. It's like the glowing thing.
Speaker 1: I don't really know why I'm doing it, but yeah, it's make up.
Speaker 3: But wait, I said, I said not to bring up the Emmys again, but then I never said the thing, which is I just don't say, like it was kind of incredible, okay, because I'm standing there and I go, oh my god, because it's sort of this waiting around period going in oh uh huh huh, like on the red carpet. That isn't like they're not photographing you. You're just staying there, you know what I mean. Yeah, So it's like kind of like waiting and just like looking around, and I go, I should go live for the Hags. Okay, but it all feels very high stakes to me.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, like I feel like I'm in a military complex. Like I feel like I am like almost like is it even legal? You know, like right, so like like intense and serious, like you know, like it's like it actually feel like this is the most important.
Speaker 1: Event in the entire world, you know. I'm like, I don't do it. I'm like and then I click over and I hit go live.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't say anything. I don't even turn the camera like up, like I kind of like it was like I was like a spy for the Hags.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just went.
Speaker 3: I just went silent and was like, in my mind, it was like the Hags were like my best friends, okay, and they're like all I have to do is like call them. I don't have to say shit, and they know where I am and they know what's happening, and they get to like peek around. And then I was like okay, okay, you gotta go. And it was pretty spectacular. That was a real bonding with the Hags. So said, I missed it, and then I didn't post it. I just oh, damn, it's just you know, but I think it's archived somewhere if I want to like like check it out.
Speaker 2: Vable well, I we're going to get a renew renew is going to outfit us renew and the row together at last, but we get the.
Speaker 1: Cameras set up.
Speaker 3: I think every episode of Pood could be a fashion demonstration. Absolutely imagine clamoring people, clamoring brands, designers, clamoring to send.
Speaker 1: The outfit of the week.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I really missed you, really miss Poog. I want to thank everyone who is still here hanging on and I'm still working on that mailing list situation.
Speaker 1: You can sign up with the usual link. IM all right, love you bye, I love you. That was Poog.
Speaker 2: If you enjoyed Poog, please subscribe, rate and review. If not, we will press charges. Poob is a production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players.
Speaker 3: And iHeartRadio Podcasts. Creative and hosted by Kate Berlin and Jacqueline Novak.
Speaker 1: Executive produced by Lyra Smith, Edited and mixed by Ali Graham, Music by Theta Hammil artwork by Robert Baty.
Speaker 3: Follow Poog on Instagram at Poog podcast, or on TikTok at this is Poog.