Speaker 1: You're you're listening to the Hottest, The Hottest.
Speaker 2: It be a podcast out here. I said what I said.
Speaker 3: It's the heat Chat Chat Check.
Speaker 2: It's just a trick.
Speaker 3: On this episode of the Heat Check. Oh my god, I gotta talk about Zion Williamson again. Are you fucking serious? It's been four seasons. Why can't this song that sort itself out? We go into something I'm very sketch on, what the fuck are the Milwaukee Bucks doing right now? And we also get into the hit me of the week going out to a Laker, maybe not the one you think, somebody who puts the Pacers to sleep. We'll get into the n season tournament final thoughts too, but man, lots to get going into. Let's get into a william drop that motherfucking heer and Eric's pete that should be be honest. I said, I'd never talked about this again. I said, I was done with the fat shaming. I said, I was done talking about Zion's conditioning and his weight. But then it pops up into the news again, and I have to take a journalistic ethical approach. No, I have to take a fucking victory lap. Actually, because I told you all Zion's never gonna get in shape, He's never gonna get healthy. The man is gonna be a bust. I know bad mentality when I see it. I don't have to be Shaquille O'Neil. I don't have to be Charles Barkley. I don't have to be Stephen A. Smith to recognize mediocrity in the mind. When I see it, I am sick about it. I have been watching highlights of Zion at Duke all evening. I miss him. No one was more excited about the potential of the New Orleans Pelicans and their resurgence as I was. In a lot of ways, they've shown they can be a problem. They can be deep, they can be athletic, they can get after it, they can get buckets.
Speaker 4: CJ.
Speaker 3: McCollums, there is the voice of reason. But I tell you what I'm about, fucking sick of these Pelicans. We talked about this last episode. Oh, They're gonna use the ist to build on this. It's gonna be a platform for them to grow their exposure, to showcase the fact that they can be a mature team. They're finally healthy. They've had quality wins against contenders, sixers Nuggets Kings. Multiple wins against the Kings, actually, and when they're firing on all cylinders, they're super fun to watch. Right, So everything's good. Everything's good. The Pelicans. We shouldn't be worried. No, no, no, things are not good. Okay, things are not good at all. And the reason is Zion. I am absolutely incensed by the fact that the superstar player who's taking number one overall is the biggest problem on the team. I've been talking about this for three years now. I've been online for three years now. Richard Jefferson publicly scathed into me, gugging. You're a hater. You're thinking about this man bringing him down, You're preying on his downfall. No, I'm not. I want Zion to be as good as he can possibly be. I'm in favor of tough love. I don't hate Zion. I hate that he can't stop from stuffing food down his gullet and sitting on the fucking couch all night. That's what I'm sick of. I'm sick of the fact that Zion would rather eat fifteen pizzas in a row and make himself sick than get on a treadmill. I am sick about that. Thankfully, I'm not the only one worried about this. I'm not the only one screaming into the void being like, hey, doesn't anybody else think this is a problem? Hey, hey, I see I see fat on Zion's body. Amid the joy that was them making it to the vegas Ist semifinals, the disgusting loss to the Lakers illuminated and revealed what we kind of thought might be a problem. Now we're getting rumors, more rumors about Zion's fitness level, and it is not a pretty sight. After the Ist loss, my man doing the lord's work. Christian Clark of The Times picky you, and by the way, shout out to the Times pick you. They do not care. They do not care that that's the only team that they cover and that they're probably gonna get cut off from communications. They're doing real journalism there. They are talking bad if they need to about everybody. I mean, there's no stone left unturned for the Times. Pickyun anyway, they dropped this detailed piece that states that the Pelicans' front off is about fed up with Zion's bullshit, the fact that he's always fat and out of shape. This is what Clark wrote at the start of the season, it was clear of Williamson was carrying too much weight. I thought, pause, I thought. David Griffin told us this was the first time in Zion's career he was taking his health wellness seriously and his fitness seriously, and he stayed at the facility all off season, and he was being a professional. And everybody's like showing me probably photoshop photos of Zion being like, ooh, in shape, Zion. ShredIt Zion. It's scary hours, Get the fuck come on anyway. More distressingly, he has not played himself into better shape, even though the regular season is more than one quarter of the way over. If anything, Christian Clark says, Williamson's condition has regressed. My man, My man is twenty three years old, sucking wind, needing Chris Paul's secret stuff. After five whole minutes against a thirty eight year old Lebron James and the Lakers and one of the biggest games of his career, Zion couldn't have the conditioning to just go out there and compete. They lost by fucking forty Are you serious? There were rumors that Bi and Zion were out all night partying the night before the game. If you go back to YouTube and google Zion brandon ingram in Season Tournament, you will be asking yourself many questions, and one of them will be are these two guys even sober? I don't know what they are? Zion in this clip looked like me at sixteen years old when my mom called me home early before the lights came on, and I was high out of my fucking mind and I had to sit there on the couch while she interrogated me, and all I could do was giggle. That was Zion giggling for no damn reason when they asked him questions about the n Season Tournament, and Bi was not any better. You do not have to be a rocket scientist. When they look and they sound like they hadn't had any sleep. I'm not gonna play the clip for you because it's just a bunch of gibberish, whether they were out all night or not. This is what Clark wrote. During the first stoppage of play in Thursday's Lost, Zion Williamson plopped on the bench, struggling to breathe, looking as though he had just completed a half marathon. Williamson, who had just jogged back on defense to try to Contestatorian Prince three pointer appeared winded, even though the game wasn't even five minutes old, folks, we've got woo oo, We've got a problem. We've got a serious problem in New Orleans. Remember Mariah Mills, God bless her, I miss her. She spilled all the tea about Zion's apartment, well, all kinds of things about Zion, but in this particular case, for our purposes, she was saying, this man's got coke bottle empty coke bottles by the hundreds all over his floor. He's got roaches in his ash tray, he's got eat half eaten pizzas he was guzzling, popped by the gallons. And as hilariously sad as this is, it's actually infuriating. The dude could not muster up the motivation to just hire somebody to keep him on the straight and arrow. I don't know, personal trainer. Oh yeah, he did. The personal trainer. He fucking fired and that guy is taking shots on him online. By the way, shrug emoji is all he had to say. Like, dude, I try to tell him, but he just fired me. Get a nutritionist. You could probably eat Zion two pizzas a day and not be two hundred and eighty five pounds at sixty seven. The caloric burn that you have at the amount of basketball that you could play, I don't even want to know what you're eating. I don't even want to know. It's gotta be so much for you to gain that much weight that fast. Here's what Shaq had to say about Zion, and let me tell you it's spot on.
Speaker 2: I have a question for Shot because you said this early. You said this could be a statement for Zion to let him know, hey, I'm coming.
Speaker 4: I want to ask you this question, though.
Speaker 2: Who was the guy when you said I'm gonna try to do that too and you couldn't do it?
Speaker 4: Two of them David Robinson and you're a good friend that came Eliza, and you couldn't do it. I couldn't do it because you know why, because I realized I wasn't working as hard as I thought I was. Ah, I want to make some points about Zion. Okay, it's not run hard, it's not of this. This's gonna be a lesson from one great big man to another guy that could be a regular, just not run hard. I had the same problem my first time here. I thought I was running hard. Chaus Charles talked about.
Speaker 2: This all the time.
Speaker 4: My timely gonna get me twenty. But when I start going to twenty thirty and forty, it's because I started doing certain things. He doesn't create easy points for us. I saw a couple of times we had a couple guys at the basket. If he don't seal right, he doesn't demand the ball like you got a small guy, and we talk about all the barbecue chicken alert. Charles talk about all the time, you can't let a little guy guard you. And he doesn't have that look like I'm not the greatest athlete ever, but I know a look when I see it in every sport. I know a look. Tiger Woods had that look. Jack Nicholson had that look. You know what I'm saying, Like, he just doesn't have that look, and he doesn't rebound. He does not rebound. I'm sitting there and I'm watching because you know, Charles was on him, because you know less Charles's category. I don't want to be on that are. But he's not just saying this also because he could be the.
Speaker 2: He could be the best player in the league, in the league, in the league, yes, and.
Speaker 4: The best player in the league. Again, I was just like him, So I don't want to sit up here, you know, Like I was just like that. But you know, people used to like pull me to the side.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I had a guy named Brad Seisler who used to always say, hey, man, okay, you had twenty four points because you're not just working as hard. And I'm like, what are you talking about that? So once he decided to get that killer and go for it, he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be and your shack notoriously fat and lazy, Zion might be worse. Even Stephen A piled on, calling Zion fat. He looks fat. What was it again? He looks fat? One more time, he looks fat.
Speaker 1: My brother, you've been in the news for some other stuff. Your proclivities and who you want to mess with and all that other stuff is your damn business. We ain't got to get into all of that, but this is necessary. Zion Williamson went to the free throw line the other thing and ruke. While Lebron James had dropped thirty in three quarters and had completely dominated and looked in pat physical condition and looked like an absolute stunt and superstar.
Speaker 2: And mon key.
Speaker 1: Zion Williamson, who's more than fifteen years younger but forty pounds heavier, went to the free throw line, ladies and gentlemen, I saw a belly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I've been saying. That's what I've been saying. I am so tired of Zion fucking around. This podcast is in its fourth season, and we are in its fourth season of talking about Zion and his weight in his lack of conditioning, and it's actually worse. It's gotten worse every year. It is a theme. I don't know if Zion's a tradable asset anymore. I don't know who wants Zion on their team given all of the things that are Zion's big red flags. He makes a lot of money, He will not stay in shape. It's gotten worse. He apparently will not listen when they tell him, Hey, you need to fix this stuff. In New Orleans, He's a managed to avoid injury this year, but we're only a quarter of the way through the season. Congratulations, Zion, you made it longer than you have pretty much every year. The Pelicans are fun and by the way, real side note, Also, Brandon Ingram and Zion can't be together on this team. They are Nazi athletes. If you want to keep Zion, that's on you. He was your number one pick. You don't want to get him. Rid of him, you don't want to let everyone know that maybe he's not who you thought he was, Then get rid of Bi. He's clearly a bad influence. They are a very fun and very dangerous team, but they need more high character guys on this team. More Alvarados, more CJ. McCollums, less, Brandon Ingram's less Zions. His health. Zion is completely dependent on his diet. He's too eighty and sixty seven. He's probably actually three hundred. I think that's his goal weight is to eighty. He's out here suckond win like he did early and late against the Lakers. If he does that, then New Orleans is going to miss the playoffs altogether. Hey, Zions, get your shit together, my guy