Speaker 1: The way she said it was so casual, like drinking blue stuff. Huh, it's like all right.
Speaker 2: Now, was assuring you in the mirror with just a blue mustache, being like, dave me, you're sick.
Speaker 1: You swear you would stop. I just punched the mirror.
Speaker 3: You're bleeding blue. You just hear your girl backing up in the front.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving you, you pieza.
Speaker 1: Ship, leave me, Leave me with my blue drinks. I go, dad, who needs you? All right? Tell her to listen to this episode.
Speaker 2: Chimps in your na.
Speaker 1: Bears are racists, money.
Speaker 2: Turkey stuff.
Speaker 1: I can't tell me.
Speaker 2: You're once, twice, three times a lady. There it is there. It is ladies and gentlemen, gentiles and little mama's alike. Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told.
Speaker 1: Me, the podcast where we dive deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: And we've and we finally worked to prove that everybody's always talking about Beyonce's fine ass cousins, but ain't nobody talking about Beyonce's fine ass uncles.
Speaker 1: That bitch got.
Speaker 2: The most beautiful uncles that's ever walked this planet Earth. And they're hiding the uncles from us because they don't want the patriarchy to flip, making men be overly sexualized and women to gain the real power in the fucking country. This is all the big rooms. I'd say, let's go gorgeous beyond say uncles and cousins.
Speaker 1: She got hashtag bring back our boy.
Speaker 2: Bring back our boys.
Speaker 1: I'm like stink Kern, I'm David boy and uh, we have something to talk about. I just that hashtag just realized it made me. I do want to bring this up. We didn't even talk about this pre but this has come up in my recent life. Yeah, remember how fast that hashtag black boy joy got smashed smashed? It never took off. Nobody wanted it. We didn't get any time with it.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't get a lot of time with it. I will say I never felt confident posting it. I would have felt too. I think I would have felt deeply embarrassed the idea of, you know, showing myself happy and putting hashtag black boy joy under it. So I can't be the best advocate because I was too much of a coward to even fully invest.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm saying, that's the problem brother, Why don't you feel confident sharing your joy with the world. Of all the trash we spew on social media, you feel comfortable being like, here's me with the snow cone, enjoying my day, or whatever you do to make you happy. It's not the activities.
Speaker 2: At the point, I'm not so much laughing at your choice of it being a snow cone and more laughing at the idea of that being the thing where I'm like, finally I can express myself to the world. Finally the world can see what my happiness really looks like. It's me away from my family eating a snow cone.
Speaker 1: Hey, a low bar is easy to walk over, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I feel it. I definitely feel it. I did you did you ever? Were you ever helping to promote black Boy Joe.
Speaker 1: That's what happened. That's what we were talking about. Is I also was a pussy and did not but I liked the I did like the spirit of it. I did appreciate the spirit of it. I think maybe it felt coded in that it was buoyed up and that wasn't great. But the idea of a hashtag for black dudes being happy, Yeah, I was for that.
Speaker 2: I think. I think the unfortunate part of the job that we do is that it creates a natural cynicism that the beautiful people who listen to us never have to fully live with. They can dip in and out of, like whatever this game is that we're playing, like, the reality is like I'm never gonna get to enjoy hashtags. I'm never gonna get to enjoy sort of like even the most like joyous moments that like we all electively stand behind and cheer, Yes, finally, justice or happiness or whatever it is, there's a part of my brain that's constantly trying to think of bits and critique it and make it worse than it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's my problem with trends. I feel like I miss out on so many great trends because listen, everything is stupid besides four things. Yeah, that's real, that's real. There's like four things that aren't stupid. Everything else is stupid, and then.
Speaker 2: The window for them not being stupid is so small.
Speaker 1: Tiny, tiny, And the problem with getting good at this job is even the good stuff, you're a big.
Speaker 2: Stupid Yeah, no, you'll find a way.
Speaker 1: You can fuck it. You're gonna fuck that shit up. And like and I and I take that burden on for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you remember when and and it had a hot like fucking six months where everybody was going and getting the serious photos taken, but were doing them silly awesome. It was so funny, so funny. I love that regular people were like being adventurous and silly and trying things outside of the scope of what they would normally want to do in their instinct. All of it was beautiful. And there was something in me, the deep ugly hater in me was always like, Nigga, that ain't funny. Yeah, you don't even know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I've wanted to get glamour shots with the homies many time.
Speaker 2: It's so cool. It's so fun really cool. It becomes popular. You can't, bro.
Speaker 1: Last year, I was thinking it would be funny if we somehow got addresses and we sent out a Christmas card with Sears glamour shots. And I didn't bring it up because it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Bro. I think that's so funny, and I wish so funny. I wish either of us had the capacity to be able to to be that.
Speaker 1: And you know what, you want to know what the fits were in my head.
Speaker 2: Oh go crazy.
Speaker 1: You're sitting down, red turtleneck, okay, festive Christmas vest I'm standing behind you, hand on your shoulder. It goes further. Yeah, listen, green turtleneck, one of those reindeer. Hey, okay, from our family to yours. It would have gone crazy. The grete would go. I'd like it.
Speaker 2: If we wrote like kind of a long message on it, you know what I mean, like what we've been doing too. How all those cards they kind of have like where they really take the season serious and they're gonna teach you a little bit of a you know, the these complicated times were really here at the Mamma Told Me podcast, Cherish.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be a full recap like it's been. It's been a great season in our house. Olivia's been getting into banking, license, discovered purposes a form of exercising. David boyt a bicycle.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 1: I can't even bro this is how fucked up I am. I can't even dress up for real, No, that's real. I can dress up like for a wedding or something that's fine, but like a costume party, Halloween all that.
Speaker 2: I can't even my every single year. My wife before the child was here, and now my wife, especially after our child is here, is constantly trying to get us to do joint costumes that like, somehow we wear all the same thing and what a cute thing to do. It is endurable, and I destroy it every time, every time. And now the only negotiation I've been willing to make, and this is one hundred percent true, is that I told her I will do a joint costume with you and our child. So long as I get to dress up as something that kills or imprisons you, I will do it.
Speaker 1: Like they have to be the horses and you're a trainer or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to be something sort of like not completely on board with whatever they are in order to do the joint costume.
Speaker 1: Bro, I hate it. I wish I had, because I feel you I did. Do you remember when we all did that the Black Show for Comedy Central?
Speaker 2: Yeah, New Negroes, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You remember that. On my night afterwards, we took a picture and if you remember, that was right around when Black Panther came out, and everybody in the picture was like, do the Wakanda forever? And I did it with middle fingers. Hell. Yeah, but it's just because I can't have anything nice.
Speaker 2: No, I've never done that. That thing, the egg Ship, I've never done that sincerely once.
Speaker 1: It sucks. It stinks, but I want to like it.
Speaker 2: I I was happy that people were happy, Like I saw all those those pictures of people showing up to theaters dressed like Halee Selassie and fucking doing the Wakanda foreverthing, and I was like, yeah, that's hell, Yeah, that's good. But in the back of my mind, I was like, you're fucking losers. Yeah I was, and I'm making fun of you. I was mad, you have you have big, big issues with uh, with that that franchise.
Speaker 1: I would say, I don't want to I don't want to be like this, Sure, I would rather not. I just man, it's not even a real country.
Speaker 2: Bro. It's also not that good a movie. But hey, hey, hey, where where's a family restaurant?
Speaker 1: And if you want to hear my thoughts on Wakanda Forever, go to patreon dot com back slash David Borie purchase my special Birth of a Nation a little bit about it. I also have a bit with a hook about hooking up with an African woman.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, I never did it as a result of African filmography.
Speaker 1: It was more, to be honest, it almost felt like in spite of because I was really taking the date in the car. Uh, I was just because I was so angry about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you were shitting on a thing that she enjoyed to the point that you almost fumbled beautiful damn.
Speaker 1: Exactly because I was like, you're not You're not pissed. And she was from Sierra Leone too, so I should have been minding my because it was like, this.
Speaker 2: Was supposed to be your wife and you you really you really fucked that up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn, two women. I fumbled the bag with heartbreaking I know my mom.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I had talked to her about stuff like that, she would be upset.
Speaker 2: But no clue.
Speaker 1: Great, yeah, you gotta have one that you've taken out in the daytime for a while.
Speaker 2: But we we we can't dilly or dally any any further on this, we we and isaay we But mostly I I came across a conspiracy that that I I guess it's easiest to just share the story of how this happened. A few weeks ago, I was in a uber. I got in an uber I think I was in Atlanta at the time, and the driver was already playing a YouTube video over the speakers very loudly. He showed no evidence of being concerned whether or not I would enjoy said YouTube video. It was just it was on. As I got in, I said hello. He may not have spoken back. I truly don't know, because of how loud the video was playing, But either way, I got in this uber and the man driving was watching a YouTube video where two podcasters were arguing about whether or not bbl's stink, whether or not there is a stench associated with bbls, and on one gentleman chefore direct myself. One gentleman was pro and one gentleman was con and I'll let you decide which is which in the case of stinky bbls. But they were arguing very intensely about it, and and I never really could make sense of it. And I thought, what a perfect conversation to bring back to my man from the Congo, so that we can we can unpack this thing together.
Speaker 1: I love it because I mean, okay, so first of all, I think we start here. Have you ever dealt with the BBL personally.
Speaker 2: I have felt some, but I have never.
Speaker 1: Same.
Speaker 2: I never I've never had the pleasure. I've talked about this before on the podcast. I met my wife immediately after filming Insecure and have remained faithful the entire time. So a lot of the a lot of the beautiful things that I could have had access to, I have not, and that is my burden to bear and I continue to bear it.
Speaker 1: That's like you missed the whole technology, you know what I mean. It's like you got married to the Nokia. You know, the iPhone was recording.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I keep being like, yeah, but the battery life is better, and everybody's like, I guess, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, You're like no, I really just love playing sneak.
Speaker 2: So neither of us have ever smashed the BBL.
Speaker 1: Never got behind it in a meaningful way.
Speaker 2: Damn no.
Speaker 1: And now I feel it could happen. It's not like a bucket list thing or anything. I got you.
Speaker 2: It's just it's a possibility still for you. And that gives me out. If that makes you feel anything.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I mean, I will say and this is I know this is gonna sound crazy. Yeah, and and listen, I'm not. I'm not gonna I love ass. Sometimes they look crazy that the bbls. Yeah, sometimes it's like really like nuts.
Speaker 2: A lot of times not, I wouldn't. I'm not gonna say most because I've seen some spectacular ones. I know some fun folks who have gotten them and they look great. But there there are quite a few bbls that are stopping traffic for the wrong reasons right, truly devastating work has been done to what otherwise could have been pretty gorgeous.
Speaker 1: When that's I mean I seen one of LaGuardia one time and I was just like, just the nature that you got one and then you're still working at LaGuardia probably means it was done out of the country and it's just like just the legs to butt ratio was so crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the That's when it's the worst is here's when them legs be little and that butt be big, Like, oh no, this is a tragedy.
Speaker 1: You got a little booty and that's cool because I mean, I love those. All this shit, I also I hate this. All this shit is for social media. If you like, any person who has some type of a type where they're like I can't have anything else, But I am inclined to not believe you.
Speaker 2: Not only do I not believe you, I also don't believe you've had sex with that many people when you're that picky about the shit, right, Like.
Speaker 1: You don't think anybody with the little asses doing stuff you like that's crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like part of not and this isn't a pride statement, but it is a fact when part of getting numbers up is taking up numbers as they come.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, everybody shoots ugly shouts.
Speaker 2: You gotta be lucy and and ethol fucking putting chocolates in your mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, discerning. I'm just trying to get full, uh good food.
Speaker 2: This is a chili's baby, what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: It is like the difference is like that's for all it is. It is it does speak to like materialism type thing I think where it's like that is a lot for other people, right, because it's like if you're being that being said, I mean, when like a woman is a size queen, I do think the effects are different.
Speaker 2: Does that make me say more?
Speaker 1: I think the difference between a small penis and a large penis is a greater distance between the difference between a small booty and a big booty.
Speaker 2: Mmmm, meaning the results for or the experience for the person and like realized pleasure. Oh yeah, I could see that, although I will say that, uh that the difference between like wanting you know, a nine inch hog and and you.
Speaker 1: Know, relax.
Speaker 2: What I call nine inches that's gotta be a hul.
Speaker 1: I don't like you. I don't like you in the outside house. I feel like you need to visually start recording back near your wife and child.
Speaker 2: Guess what I could say, hug as much as I want out.
Speaker 1: Here in the back house called crazy.
Speaker 2: In the house, I got a three hog limit.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: Hug hog hog hog hog.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is like the difference between somebody desiring nine inches of meat versus like somebody who's showing up with you know, whatever standard is. The five and a half to seven scenario of it all is not you're not doing that person a disservice. You're just knocking against their their preference, right. But if you're showing up with a micro penis, now we got a different conversations.
Speaker 1: That's just what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the hog thing, so I neither of us have really had true experiences with bbl's. But I will say that I've been around enough women with bbls that I've never it's never once, uh felt like there was an odor protruding through there.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say too, and I uh uh not too.
Speaker 2: Take your time, don't let it scare you. You'll get I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The ones that I have been around, Yeah, the ones that I've been the closest to, I've been like you know or whatever. The ones I've been the closest to are in a strip club. And that is where if I was gonna get a whiff or something, that's where it would that would be the situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been around nude bbls. It's not there's never been a state.
Speaker 1: That's Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That's I just didn't want to make it. I'm not intrugle all the time. But no, but you know, were you there that night that a bunch of us went You weren't there?
Speaker 2: No? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: When you go this is a like before I left from LA But it was like and it's Jack was sts like Sam Jack and a bunch of Jordan was there A bunch of people were there because I remember it was right after I got the Comedy Central job and dearly departed Jack whispered in my ear. He was like, I know you got that Comedy Central job. If you spend less than a thousand dollars tonight, I'm telling everybody like whispered did to me.
Speaker 2: At Oh you mean like a psychopath. Yeah, you mean the way a crazy person. Yeah, you mean the way crazy child would force you to spend money you haven't made yet. In Los Angeles' notoriously bad strip clubs, bro we were at.
Speaker 1: Deja Boo and then they ran out of money. Whoa. And then they ran out of money, like the ATM wasn't working and we had to go to another one.
Speaker 2: The facility ran out of them.
Speaker 1: The facility ran out of money, and not like in a cool way, you know, like like three of us tried to get three hundred dollars. And then the funniest part was I remember Sam got on the chair and said, I'm sorry strippers were leaving. This is their fault. They did not put They didn't put you in a position to win.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I didn't push you in a position to win.
Speaker 1: It's such a.
Speaker 2: Like they're gonna have a conference afterwards. Now we as a as an organized they can better strategize towards the championship.
Speaker 1: I mean, do strippers have shift meetings?
Speaker 2: I would hope so. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I you don't think they have a round up like I think.
Speaker 2: The unfortunate thing with strip clubs is that, uh is that it's literally capitalism in your fucking face, and so it encourages probably an individualism that isn't uh necessarily good for the community as a whole, you know what I mean, Like those strippers should be talking to each other and unionizing and ship But.
Speaker 1: Man, a dream of mine has always been to run an ethical strip club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it sounds it sounds cool. It does sound like the respectfully the pussy would be trash. But respectfully, I hope that you you have a vision that somehow can can move fast.
Speaker 1: That why okay, because this is I had a long argument in a strip club with a friend about that. Yeah, why do you think? Because he was like the same thing. He's like, nah, you gotta loosely something along the lines of, now you gotta be able to keep these hoes in check. I think if everybody I think, I don't know, I just maybe I see this is like my version of communism.
Speaker 2: I And again, I'm not rooting against you. I just think part of what makes a strip club attractive to strip club guys, right, and that is the industry that maintains strip clubs is like the motherfuckers who truly love that shit Tuesday. Part of what they need is sort of a chance for this to go further than it's supposed to go. Do you know what I mean? Like they need to be able to like I bet, I bet if I tip her enough, I could stick my thumb in her butt, or like I bet if you know, if I tell her enough stories, maybe I can get some head in the back room. It's all the icky shit that makes this thing not actually ethical. And as soon as you lay it out on the table being like we're ethical, we ain't never gonna have none of that ship. Motherfucker is gonna be like, I don't want to be here, and then the bad bitches are gonna go where the money is.
Speaker 1: But in the world that I'm trying to set up is like, but what if we lower the bar like I want it to be a place of celebration more than it's allowed to be there. I want to take all the CDs about it, so me and you could just be like, hey, we're gonna have a business meeting strip club. Mm hmm. You know, I want to open it up. But I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I like what you're saying, but I'm saying that that business men are vile and they want vile shit. They yeah, And I think, Frank, the model is not broken. The models broken, and that's right now. Why am I choosing you over over the place where I get to do the most vile shit and see the light leave these ladies' eyes.
Speaker 1: You know, I think we bring in really high class chefs. What was that was that restaurant we went to New York? You remember where they had the Douce cocktails. Oh damn, imagine that with big ass everywhere.
Speaker 2: No, I get it, and look, one of one of my dreams. While we're talking about stripper club dreams, one of my dreams for my birthday or no, it was for my bachelor party. This is what I asked for, and I think we were gonna have it, but it ended up getting We were going to New Orleans and It ended up fucking having a hurricane that weekend and so I had to cancel the bachelor party and never really happened. But my ask was I wanted to do stripper karaoke I wanted to do I got a karaoke with just bad bitches naked and joined the karaoke dancing. They could do some karaoke too. We just all hanging out doing karaoke with Babbage.
Speaker 1: Liston if we do a live. My mama told me in Portland, I know a place we can go do that.
Speaker 2: I want to do that so bad. We get It's.
Speaker 1: Very fun, it is a good time.
Speaker 2: It's great. That's in my head is fucking awesome and I can't. I desperately want to do it, So please Portland hook it up that my mama told me, comes there this year because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Devil's point. Tell the girls were coming, Tell the girls, Tell the girls. I always wanted to be that guy, Oh David's in the house. I went to a strip club with a person who will not be named, and we went to a Mexican one and he got a shout out and it was out to the table from the DJ, like we were at the table and the DJ was like shout.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I'm we have to throw to a break, but before we do, I want to know was this person being shouted out because of fame or being shouted out because they are a frequent fang fang. Yeah, it's sad if they're getting shouted out because he's.
Speaker 1: Well, no, because I also okay, we do have to go. But I also will say I for a couple of years in San Francisco, I would do this strip club's carry their their holiday party. I would perform at their holiday party and it would always be just the strippers, their boyfriends and then the hardcore regulars and that was the party. And then but the comics would get on stage and we would tell jokes and the girls would throw money at us. And then they had crazy buffet also really really good.
Speaker 2: Were they good, good laughers.
Speaker 1: Good laughers, good tippers, smoked us up a gang o week it was And then the food was so good. It was one of the best gigs I e. It was like a gig. I was sad when I left San Francisco and I had to give it up.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. And you made way more money because like if you made a dirty joke.
Speaker 2: Like that's that's that's what we do, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, oh yeah, this one the lady. There was a lady who would do it with me too sometimes, also not to be named. She would strip a little bit and she made a gang of money. I didn't have, quite frankly, the confidence in my body at that point.
Speaker 2: No, that's fair. I wouldn't take my shirt off now, and there might be money for it, but I know I can't take the risk. I can't take the possibility of somebody being like, damn, look at his nipples.
Speaker 1: Then I'm like, I was not gonna. I was not gonna say nipples because I knew that you are sensitive about it, that you would hurt. There you go, big nipples, you look like.
Speaker 2: And then I'm just on stage getting mad for real.
Speaker 1: Get him out of hair, Get him out of hair. This is supposed to be body positive.
Speaker 2: Get him out of hair. I was told this was a kind strip club.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, we need to take it for it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be back with more lengths and more David and more. My mama told me, we said take a village to raise a child, But what if the village is retarded?
Speaker 5: Which you think is gonna produce some stank ass bb ls. LExEN and I are back talking about the possibility of staking ass Brazilian butlers.
Speaker 2: That's right. I will say that clip on. One of the things that I didn't enjoyed for the first time hearing it in my headphones is the rumble that goes over the crowd when he asked the question. He He's like, what if the villages? And then and then they go oh, and some of them are obviously offended, but some are really thinking about the heavy question he just laid on them. I okay. So, so neither of us have come across the stinky BBL. Neither of us certainly feel like we've I guess have had a conversation with somebody. I know some people who are currently having sex with BBL subscribers, and none of them seem to be reporting back that there's a stench related to these bbls. What does the internet say? I know you looked it up, so.
Speaker 1: In my can I tell you my tabs are what is blue Raspberry fruity pebbles with Marshmellows, Beyonce Uncles, BBL smell Uh Okay, okay, that was from when we first started talking, though that wasn't just what was on there.
Speaker 2: No, we did. We did have a lengthy conversation about uh and I don't want to overstep, but you apparently have a deep addiction.
Speaker 1: To already overstep relax, I said, I got a box of the ships.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, the blue drinks as well. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love you have a nasty little relationship with blue drinks.
Speaker 1: I love blue drinks. My girl called me out at the movies the other day. I just do, man, I love a blue drinks. Are you going back to even the little jugs? You remember the little drugs like the quarter water joints? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I loved, loved the blue ones I love. I love blue, raspberry, lemonade, blue, anything they got that minute made blue blue? Uh yeah, I love blue to blue drinks. I went to I Want to Trick Daddy's restaurant a big old blue drink.
Speaker 2: Damn is that what it was called?
Speaker 1: Don't? I just pointed at the.
Speaker 2: Something tells me you got it right on the nose. For what name says blue drink? Give me and and blue Please?
Speaker 1: I have a flight to catch.
Speaker 2: You want a large or a double Xail Honey. Yeah, I liked blue a lot when it because it kind of got introduced as like the new innovative flavor. Eminem brought out a new one sour Patch kids, they started making blue. It all was much later in the game that you got Blue introduced to the ship. I will say for the drinks, though, I always knew you had to cut that a little bit, you know what I mean, Like, you could do blue, but then you gotta mix that a little bit with that lemonade.
Speaker 1: You gotta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand, you got to offset all that blue because that's that's too much pleasure at one time you don't want, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy because I cut other drinks. I take my bull on my blue full strength, but I do cut other drinks. Sometimes I'll cut down. I cut. I cut a lot of juices with club soda. I do that pretty common.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, and it tastes better.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like a juice with a little fizz.
Speaker 1: I'll cut. I'll cut sprite a little bit too.
Speaker 2: If I can encourage you, I think you gotta start cutting your blue a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm not, I'm not. But here's the thing. This is what is why it sounds crazy because yes, okay, I did go see the new Mad Max and I got a blue icy mixed with Coke icy. But I know it's not even weakly that I'm taking taking blue. It's like once a month or several It's like, I'm not it's not that often.
Speaker 2: There was a time I just worry that when we talked about this offline. It's the most unnatural of the colors. Yea, every other color that they assigned to icys and drinks and shit, they exist in nature. This yellow, this green, this even this specific red sort of exists in parts of nature. But that blue that ain't nowhere you go outside.
Speaker 1: No, it's from beyond.
Speaker 2: And I worry about you putting so much from beyond into your your person, even if it is just once a month or every.
Speaker 1: Other I appreciate that. Yeah, And now that it's been brought to my attention, I will I'm a crippling.
Speaker 2: So the Internet had thoughts about the stink, the potential stink of BBLS.
Speaker 1: So the first thing that I found when I googled it, it's basically says a slight odor. In the first few days after Brazilian Butler's is normal and can be described as musty or similar to a damp towel fuddy. I didn't know musty was a real word.
Speaker 2: Oh you thought that was just like uh nigga phrasing for lack of a better term. Yes, I tried to think of You heard the boative. Yeah, yeah, I was like, nah, no, that's correct.
Speaker 1: Now you're like, I'm in the back house. I can say it here, and it says some causes of this odor include fluid discharge, poor hygiene after defecation, bacteria build up in sweat, which to me sort of sounds like the causes of bad odor in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't sound besides the secretions that they're referring to, it all sounds pretty backside related, whether flat or big right wash.
Speaker 1: Ass I will I will say Also, if you get a BBL there should be some barrier entry if it stinks for a couple of days. I think that's a fair trade off.
Speaker 2: Well, that was my concern when I was listening to this podcast in the first place, was like they were having this really impassioned conversation about the stink dangers of bbls and how it wasn't clear to me how much of it was whether or not these women stunk because like they weren't taking care of themselves, or there was something fundamentally wrong inside of the BBL, or if it was just that y'all tried to get some booty before it was finished healing, Like how much of this? I worry You're fucking an open wound, my man, Like.
Speaker 1: That's not let it settle. She just got back from the dr. Let her rest.
Speaker 2: She had to sleep backwards on the plane because of how painful it was. Give her a minute, and you're.
Speaker 1: Just trying to punish that day one. Come on, man, Like I do I do think that? Oh so it feels like something that probably just Olivia had said this. It feels like something that just comes with surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I dog. Sometimes if I have too bad of a cold, I think I stink more than normal, you know what I mean, where I'm just like a you kind of funky man, Like your whole aura is off.
Speaker 1: If I'm on a plane for too long, I feel like I stink. Yeah, you just feel like shit? Yeah, plans what I mean? If I go outside for a long walk, I stink yeah yeah. Yeah. So it's like the idea. Of course, it's it should stink. Quite frankly, if it just came out ready to go, I would trust it even less.
Speaker 2: You gotta let it cook, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta let it breathe.
Speaker 2: BBL is like Chitling's the beginning stinky and your mama makes a bet. But some sick niggas like them?
Speaker 1: Are you where do you stand on the whole idea of bbl's like as a whole, are you pro anti? Indifferent?
Speaker 2: I will not go so far as to say I'm anti because I'm so cool with people doing whatever they want to do to their person, Like that's not my business, and I ain't trying to be one of them.
Speaker 1: Dudes.
Speaker 2: I don't desire that of a person that I'm with. And a lot of times I like the way women are shaped as they are enough that like the idea that it becomes like sort of this manipulated form. It doesn't hit the same, you know what I mean. It's like almost two perfect too, where you're like, that's but then you know.
Speaker 1: That's not beauty to me. Yeah, perfection is not what I'm seeking in another person, just beauty in the world in general.
Speaker 2: I like the little holes in your button Yeah, dense, yeah, Nixon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I have a hard time with elective surgery in general. I think coming from a place where surgery is difficult, it feels like the resources to make you feel like a better version of yourself feels wasteful to me sometimes being said, we're here and you can do it. So I'm like, I'm not trying to down it, but I think on the whole, it's like, what I love about people is using their flaws. I love people making up for deficits. I think it's one thing that makes humanity great. It makes people it truly interesting and shit like that. So it feels like sometimes it makes me sad when people feel like they have to have a surgery to be themselves. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I also we were talking about the trends of it all earlier, and I also worry about that side of it, Like all these women who got bbls are now suddenly taking the like the bbls out, like they're they're, you know, recarving themselves into sort of like thinner, sleeker women whatever. And I don't say thin too, you know, make it that, but that's essentially what's happening, and that worries me of like, oh, you're doing this because because the Internet told you to. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: That's never gonna You're never gonna win that game. Either. You might for a little bit, but.
Speaker 2: And we don't know how long bbl's uh last, you know what I mean, Like we ain't we ain't never seen no old BBL. We have like these bitches might be dying at fifty five, And so you took all that from your lifespan just to satiate the likes that that worries me more than the act itself, motivation and call, and the actual reasoning for it is more the concern than the decision.
Speaker 1: I also because I am on the fence about a lot, because like it is your body good. I should have no say in what you do physically that makes you feel good, you know what I mean, as long as you're not harming others. Really not up to.
Speaker 2: Me, No, not at all. But I do worry for myself about I don't think that I could see myself with a partner who needed that. I don't know that to your point that that necessarily is going to match socially with like my character, because I like to talk shit. I like to pick out people's insecurities, and I don't know that you know, I'm going to be able to like tease you the way that I want to tease you when when we got this big old secret and we both like holding on.
Speaker 1: To is do people keep it secret? I feel like the people that I've known who have had them are fairly open about it. But is it like some people are?
Speaker 2: I think it kind of depends on the community and class of it all, you know what I mean that? Like, I think there are some people I know who are super open about it, and there are some people who like will never say a word unless somehow it becomes a very private conversation about what they've had done to themselves. And so, like the comedy community, I feel like, excuse everything, right because our whole thing is being too open about shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's very true. That's very true. Are there a lot of comments with bblso I don't know any Yeah, that's what I was just thinking. I don't. I don't, but I know it is a hilarious super comedian to do.
Speaker 2: That'd be hilarious if Chris Rock gets a BBL nigga already showing us this apps that big old but.
Speaker 1: A three sixty.
Speaker 2: Honestly, if Chappelle got a B B L it would really change this this obsession with trans people in a very interesting way.
Speaker 1: I'd beat it. If Chappelle's got a big old fake ass, I'd be like, all right, oh, this nigga's.
Speaker 2: Got a lot more wrestling and said then he's been able to acknowledge so far in these specials. Give him time. He might he might land on something.
Speaker 1: I think we were just scratching the surface.
Speaker 2: A lot of going on these are we're watching the stages of grief. He's at anger right now. Let's wait till he gets to acceptance. I got a good feeling about this.
Speaker 1: But no, yeah, I I it is. It's such a complicated issue because now that I think about it even more in my head, it is like even with the resources things, it's like, that's such an idealist, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever, But but honestly, you know, and this is part of what cars use cobalt from the DRC where where we you know?
Speaker 2: That's what I mean, is like part of what what America does to people, is it tricks you into thinking you have all the opportunities in the world, and the reality is we're all going broke spending money on ship. We don't need it. Just so happens that some people are are choosing don't need that. They you can physically see, and some of us start doing it with fucking blue drinks. Blue drinks and weird couches and shit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Don't put the drink on the couch though, Hey.
Speaker 2: You better give you a blue away from my couch.
Speaker 1: Here here's my big question in the argument. Yep, did the men did it seem like they did feel like they were talking out of their ask? Did they seem no pun intended knock out the side of the next Did it feel like was their merit or were they just yelling about women? No?
Speaker 2: These were these were Let me be clear, this was a podcast of two men who had no educational background relating to this subject and certainly no real insights. They were just speaking from not even as much personal experience, but like a motherfucker told them, who told another motherfucker that his girl bbl's thing, and they were arguing emotionally about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, because that's also the hard thing is, like all this stuff seems so rooted in being anti woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I do think at the core of it, it's probably what this BBL stink is.
Speaker 1: Some dirty ass dude would say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like, oh, you mean all the two girls you know who have bbls won't fuck you, and therefore they must be and you can't figure out a physical flaw anymore because they've been shaped into perfect So you're like, yeah, but the they stink their insides are rotting or.
Speaker 1: Whatever because they didn't answer your side eye emoji you sms at three am.
Speaker 2: Right, because they don't reply when you write you show have grown underneath their fucking Instagram pictures such beautiful eyes have a nice day. That's the creepiest one.
Speaker 1: Man man hot women like bad bitch like comment section. He's a cesspool.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable the things that women have to deal with on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: Bro, especially because sometimes it's a dude. You'd be like, well, it's not all of us, and then you go to the bad bitch comment section and it is just like, Nope, that's a school principle that's supposed to work. He has my father, he said he was at work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's fucking nuts dance Solder has a really funny joke.
Speaker 1: He does have a good bit about the comment.
Speaker 2: Section about the comment section and isn't it special? But yeah, it's it's fucking oh my god, I don't it's it's insane the things that they've had to deal with and truly, and it be over stuff that didn't even require that energy.
Speaker 1: Bro, men are so bad at the Internet. I don't have an answer for it. No, you feel like men, you're going crazy, and you can be like, yeah, I don't have I don't have I don't have any defense, I don't have a solution. I don't have a way out.
Speaker 2: It's one of the things that I've always felt pretty passionately about as it relates to like my political leanings and socio political position, is like I'm never gonna defend men now. I ain't gonna be one of these dudes that comes out and it's like fuck, men were vile, Like that's our business. But I'm never once going to go in some public space and be like men are getting it wrong or being yeah, like nope, you know, whatever it is, we probably did it. I can't say it's all of us, and I'm not gonna take that kind of responsibility in this But boy, oh boy, is that probably true.
Speaker 1: It's not great out here.
Speaker 2: It's not great out here, and I know a lot of people not being great.
Speaker 1: What does that say about me?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's not my job in this podcast.
Speaker 1: I did rather. I'm just trying to get to tomorrow. Man, I do.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna take one more break. We're gonna be back with more David, more likes than and more. My mama told me.
Speaker 1: I got no friend in this village, and I have no friends with stinky mass bblack all booties good booty smells delicious. That's not true. That was That was That was crazy. You're talking crazy.
Speaker 2: We're still talking about the possibility that BBL stink. And it does seem as if we've both landed on this being more a product of deep seated hatred for women than a genuine health concern for the women that have taken this procedures.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think people don't want to see a quick come up, or what's perceived as a quick come up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess what I would encourage, And this is actually inspired by something Olivia sent But what I would encourage for the men who feel this weird hatred where you want to go and talk shit about women and their bodies in a way that doesn't make sense for your actual lived experience. What I would encourage you to do is figure out a way to make some money off of this hatred. Olivia sent us a very smart idea where she said BBL scented candles, And to me, that's a big business opportunity for you, the man hating woman who's looking for a way to both like get attention but also remind women that they hold no value in your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, put it right next to your Erica bad you pussy in.
Speaker 2: Sense which you hate, which you hate, not me.
Speaker 1: I tried. It stows out in like two minutes. It is.
Speaker 2: It's a It's a big profit opportunity. You can serve a community that actually enjoys whatever these women are. You know what I mean? Like, if you tell me there's a BBL sent to candle, I only presume it's a good smell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I want my bathroom to smell like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I assume it is a fantastic smell.
Speaker 1: I want to have a dinner party and have people come over and say is that BBL?
Speaker 2: It's your boy pulling you aside? Say, man, I want to blow up your spot, but it smelled like BBL in here, And you're like, brother, have I got a tip for you?
Speaker 1: And it always will?
Speaker 2: My man, you gotta you have to start finding a way to embrace women, even if it just means a way of lining your pocket. Stop living your life sort of deeply hating fifty one the population.
Speaker 1: There's one thing I know is that the bad bitches don't care.
Speaker 2: They don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Man about your sticking ass.
Speaker 2: They don't give a fuck about nothing. You ever try to make eye contact with a bad bitch and she ain't interest Fortunately, Yes, it don't matter what you do, coughing and doing a little twist with your body just to see if she'll look up nothing.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been like out in a sent public This is this is the most painful bad bitch I think I've ever had. It's like we were all out. It was like two groups of people sitting next to each other in a bar, and then like kind of my friend's left and her friends left, and I like, turn it just trying to talk to her in the look the look on face, man, man, and I wouldn't even I wouldn't even on it. Like it was just like we've all been general you know, like when there's two groups together and music comes on and you pointed eachanging like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were communing. We were communing a little bit.
Speaker 1: This was isn't it isn't crazy for me to open up a line of dialogue.
Speaker 2: This wasn't a cold call, baby girl. We had we had primed for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one, that one I'm remembering her face.
Speaker 2: No, it truly, and I guess it. What what is upsetting as a man in those moments is not obviously you have no reason or or you don't owe me anything. But there were never under any circumstances in the world where a bab bitch walks in the room that I don't attempt to make eye contact. Even if she wasn't you know what I mean, she throws even a glance over at me. I'm already looking, baby girl, I'm already closed up for you. I was just waiting for you to come home.
Speaker 1: Instead, you leave the reaction, just hating yourself. Yeah, just like I wish I wasn't wearing this fucking shock.
Speaker 2: But then on the flip it's like women can just go through their lives and not notice us. That's that's to me, sounds crazy, but I think, I think and half it's it's wild to me because that's not how I treat y'all. And that's more importantly, I just want to be treated the way I treat others, and and y'all don't do that. It's not right.
Speaker 1: It's because they're better than us.
Speaker 2: It's fuck. Well, I think we did it.
Speaker 1: We did. We said a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Is that a lot of stuff? It was all documented the podcasts successful. Do you want to tell the people where they can find you what cool shit you have going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Cool guy joke Citty seven on Instagram, Patreon, dot com, backslash, David Bory Birth of a Nation with the g very funny title.
Speaker 2: That's hell Yeah, follow Bory, subscribe to all this shit And as always, if you want to follow me, you can find me at Langston Kerman on all platforms. I'll be there. I'm waiting and I'll be ready. And if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories, if you want to tell us that bbls in fact have a special scent that is better than a natural booty. Then send it all to mymama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. Give us a call at day four to four Little Moms. My mama told me dot merch table dot com for the merch and so just like subscribe, do all the things, rate review even I don't know if that's an option, but Reddit thread, do all the stuff that makes that makes this thing keep kicking. And that's the whole shebang. Bye bitch.
Speaker 1: How is my man supposed to schmitt his meet with this ship? Bro? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: The my chips and your.
Speaker 1: Qualit bes are racist? The host layer hosting money turkey stuff, I can't tell me