Speaker 1: Well, welcome to this episode of Emergency or come. I feel like should eplain ourselves a little bit because it kind of just like jumped in now. But we're in big sir. It's Valentine's Day when this episode comes out, and we're just doing a cute little walk through the woods.
Speaker 2: Aha, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: What Oh I just slapped myself in the fucking eyeballs with this goddamn alpha ba broom.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what do you think Travis Kelsey's doing right now?
Speaker 2: Did you see he had to leave in that stupid ass suit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably fully expected to win and then he had like a glittery blouse on.
Speaker 2: Bruh.
Speaker 3: In a situation like that, you stand Tanto's down and you leave that stadium.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't eve think you a fuck like you.
Speaker 3: Have to, Like he should have just gone back there, done a line of Coker, gotten blackout trunk within five seconds and then walked out like I can fog bro like bro Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like, for the first time ever, I don't feel bad for the losing teams in the Super Bowl. There are a bunch of clowns.
Speaker 3: Last year, we were like, I feel so bad for them and this year. I'm like, good bro, good riddance, because didn't they win last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've won like five years in a row.
Speaker 2: Get over yourself, bro.
Speaker 3: No literally, Also, I feel like winning that much low key, then what are you even trying for?
Speaker 2: But maybe people just get addicted to being on top.
Speaker 1: I think that's literally what it is. And also like they were expected to win and they literally just played like the worst game as a team they've ever played in franchise history.
Speaker 3: Wait on the day, it was like not only like a loss, but it was a bad game.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was boring. I didn't watch it, but from what I've heard, it was boring.
Speaker 4: Well, you can't pay me to watch football.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Literally, Actually, haven't you been to a football game in more recent history?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been to two, or yeah i've been to one with Oriyan. I went to the La Chargers game and took an edible for the first time and like, oh yeah, five years and got really scared and thought about jumping over the balcony and it just was replaying in my head over and over and over again. And then I thought that everybody knew I was high and that like I was gonna get thrown out of the stadium, and I was going to make Orion look bad, and I just kept panicking and I took like a corner of like a five milligram edible. It was like maybe point two five of weed.
Speaker 3: We should just like drug you against your knowledge and give you like one of those edible like drink mixtures.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm talking about. Yeah, we should just give you.
Speaker 3: One of those and tell you that it's a fun like drink and see if it's placebo, if you actually are going to lose your mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, try that on me one day.
Speaker 3: Like I imagine I broke you though, like I would kill myself.
Speaker 1: I know I was gonna say. I feel like I had to know immediately, like once I started feeling it that it was weed, and then I would be like, oh my god, my friends drug me and they're trying to kill.
Speaker 3: Me, or like it would be what did I say yesterday when I was eating snacks, when I was like, oh, it probably won't hurt my stomach, but I'll sit around for the next three hours and think about if.
Speaker 2: My stomach hurts.
Speaker 1: If my stomach hurt it, I feel.
Speaker 3: Like at this point that's you when you try to get high, it's like you get high.
Speaker 2: You're like, am I gonna be scared?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Am I scared?
Speaker 1: Literally? Literally? But like I don't understand weed because everyone's like, yeah, there's like thirty minutes of me like thinking I'm gonna die, and I'm like, how is that even relatively fun for anybody? I Yeah, these trees are so beautiful.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're real.
Speaker 1: They're so pretty.
Speaker 4: They were literally made to climb up like we are not.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like the call of the void too in a way, like we lived in trees when we were like apes or monkeys, and like we swung around them, and I just want to be up there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's also like Hunger Games. Like I feel like in Hunger Games, Peter would have been up the stair.
Speaker 1: He would have been blending and he would have made himself a stick. He would have turned himself into a stick with like mud.
Speaker 2: No, he'd literally be where we are.
Speaker 1: But like, wait, that clip, like when it happened in the movie, Like I was gagged because I was like, oh my god, he like really was able to do that, Like what the hell with? Just like river rocks, like what okay? And then and then like as an adult, I see it now and I'm like, it crosses my suspension of disbelieving the craziest way, and I'm like, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 3: Well, no, the tea is peta, Peta, peta. Peter should have been the first cover boy, Like, literally, you work.
Speaker 2: He beat that fucking mug in the woods.
Speaker 1: He had full drag makeup on. He deserves to be crowned Rubel. Yeah, crown him, crown him, crowned Pete up.
Speaker 3: Whoa. I mean, he's had an awesome also discography like going from Hunger Games to five dis at Friday's.
Speaker 1: To me trauma.
Speaker 4: Drew was supposed to be in the movie.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to be in the movie. Well, I have the rumors going around that Euphorias Season three is for me. I made it. I'm in it.
Speaker 2: I thought you said it's for you. I did, but it's about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, don't tell the people that, but I'm I think I'm in it.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Also, the way my story looks, you're in it. I can't even say. But the way the story looked is it was like who started the rumor? I'm in Euphorias season three, And then the next photo I posted on my story looked like me on set, like trying out outfits for the show.
Speaker 3: Think about that in you like behind a trailer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like I'm like on the law filming a lot. Right. Well, it's Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: And you didn't give me a gift. Where's my gift?
Speaker 1: I feel like we should just talk about love for a moment.
Speaker 4: That's my gift for Valentine's Day. Yeah, I'm done eating your coucie.
Speaker 2: Can we please go to dinner for I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: I want real food that's not but it is not food.
Speaker 4: Love bruh.
Speaker 1: Well, I have trade in my DMS right now that I'm scared to respond to. I know.
Speaker 4: I just wish you had it in me.
Speaker 2: I mean because up.
Speaker 1: Until we actually I wouldn't say I'm scared to respond to. It's just I'm scared of it becoming something.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Like is it because like you're fearing the end already or like it just sounds too overwhelming to have to deal with, just way too overwhelming to have to deal with somebody else's Like Yeah, Also, I've.
Speaker 1: Like never really been in like a super serious relationships. So like the idea of starting now really greens me the fuck out because I'm like, what, like I've lived like all my adult life like essentially alone, and now I have to like figure out how to be in a fucking relationship. Like hell no, that's too much. So I'm just like, gir I got my friends, Like I don't need all that shit.
Speaker 4: Okay, So, like you know how this year is the year of reframing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Let's reframe that and think about the monologue from Call Me by Your Name, which is, like, I'm not trying to say anything about you, but it's just like the best monologue about.
Speaker 4: Relationships I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: The dad at the end, yeah, when he's talking about like you go through all these relationships and you lose a part of yourself, You lose that fire to give your all to somebody because you realize how much work it takes.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: I would argue that you are maybe the perfect contender for a relationship because you've had to do all your communication.
Speaker 4: Schools with your friends, Like we have hard conversations.
Speaker 1: I think about I think about that all the time that I got to like watch all my friends go through their relationships and like make mistakes and like say things they weren't supposed to love like deeply and love correctly. And I got to like learn how to like be in a relationship like vicariously through like all my friends. And I'm like in that aspect, I'm lucky and like you were saying, like we've already had like so many hard conversations like about just life and shit, and I know how to like like because when you first met me, bitch, I was an emotionally inept like like I was a neanderthal, Like I really had like the emotion I mean I had emotions. Actually, I don't even know if I had emotions. Both low key sociopathics.
Speaker 3: No, I think you've always been emotionally intelligent, but like it's like more than anything.
Speaker 1: Also, like you just split me open. You cracked me open, You cracked that.
Speaker 2: Shit advent you over and dug around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's digging in me from my emotion my emotions.
Speaker 3: No, but I was gonna say, I feel like when I'm at you guys, I was still pretty emotionally and that's in terms of communication.
Speaker 1: No, you weren't I mean like you were light years ahead of everyone. That's like one thing about you is you've always been like like I feel like a leader in that sense in our like friend group, like like in that Brockhampton video in the beginning, when I was like, you taught like me how to love platonically. I genuinely believe that, like I genuinely do mean that well and still to this day. Well, and you taught fucking Josiah o'riyan Josh lucas Christian like you taught us all how to like love each other as friends.
Speaker 4: Well that means a lot, so thank you.
Speaker 2: But the realty of that is you. You're not gonna hit bro. You can say all that shit, I'm not letting you. I call couch. I call couch.
Speaker 1: That damn couch so bad.
Speaker 2: No, I want to dig in my friend tonight. Let me dig in.
Speaker 3: I just want to dig around instead of saying I want to dig inside of you. But the reality of that is I do think I've always had like an intense capacity for love. But until I met you, guys, you guys have made my habits in terms of what I define.
Speaker 4: As love and what I think I deserved.
Speaker 2: You guys have fully switched that.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like when I first met you, guys, I was like super shut off in terms of friendship connections. I've always been very emotionally vulnerable in terms of like the romantic sense, which I think is also like why growing up I had a problem where I had a crush on everyone I knew because I knew I could like love people very deeply. But I have and still have a hard time separating the two, especially when like I only have sexy friends, so it is really hard.
Speaker 2: Like it literally, like especially when I was.
Speaker 1: Growing up, Like really just talking about me here right now, I mean, you're my one and only. Wait the way we literally are each other. I know.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about that in the bathroom this one because I was like, damn, I kind of want a family, but I just don't think I want a family romantically. But I wish humans were more simple because in my in my dream world, I would have a kid with you or Ryan. But then I'm like, damn, that's still a kid that you have to split with somebody. But I would rather split a kid with one of you.
Speaker 1: But because we know how to share, Like yeah, that's the thing. Is like we know how to like we live like fifty to fifty and like there are things the man that's just going to go into, like miss Andrey. But like I was gonna say, like a man should we whatever, No, a man should be actually useful, literally like be Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Don't even think that's with Sandry anymore.
Speaker 2: It's like this.
Speaker 3: I feel like, literally men have never been fucking usage.
Speaker 1: What I'm referencing is the marriage story Mine. What's her nuts did in the office? Like do you know what I'm talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I remember it's like read I wait.
Speaker 1: Your dad, No, the one I forget? What's her name? Just you know her name? Scarlet Laura Durn's monologue when she's like talking about like men and I'm like, see that's tea and it took us. But like the idea of like a good man has only existed for thirty years. That's like the realist shit I've ever heard, because like like thirty years ago, men were like just like supposed to be like beating up their wife and kids and like being an alcohol like that was like what a man.
Speaker 2: Also, what's crazy.
Speaker 4: Is we're still at the idea of a good man.
Speaker 2: We haven't gone there yet. We still were.
Speaker 1: I think Stephen is a good man, Yes, Stephen. Stephen, like my sister's husband is a good guy.
Speaker 4: That's like a one in a that's really a one in a million.
Speaker 1: But like also, like, just imagine me in a fucking relationship in you like realistically, like think about me like going to someone house like that doesn't track like and like think about them coming to our house.
Speaker 3: That's like that is the crazier part. But I will say that's the crazier part for all of us, Like yeah, sure, like bringing anybody into our domain is really like it's like the royal rumble.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, say what I thought?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, let's let's preface it really quick.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: I've been getting into WWE. I mean I say I've been getting into it, but I've literally for like the last eight hours of my life, I've just been watching YouTube videos of it and learning about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's getting into it.
Speaker 1: What is it? I believe in joeh injury. Embarrassingly, he's the reason why I wanted to watch WWE, because he's fine shit. And I looked them up and I was like, wait, wait, I'm glad you admitted that. But uh, the undertakers, Like, I've just been watching Walkouts because I think, like in my head it's the year of reframing, like we've been saying, and I like always like saw like WWE and I was like, girl, like fuck this shit, like it's obviously fake. And then I'm like, well, yeah, duh, it's fake. Like why can't I enjoy like their actors like me about movies.
Speaker 4: I just don't like movies.
Speaker 1: Because they're Yeah, I just don't like that shit.
Speaker 4: I just don't believe them.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: Also, I had this idea, so, you know, wet T shirt contests, Yeah, we should start having open book concepts where like girls read books and show their minds instead of wetting their white T shirts. And yeah, open book concept contests. They like read? They like, really are they reading in the white T shirt? No? No, no, no, they're reading?
Speaker 4: And like then I don't want to I don't care.
Speaker 1: Bro, you're such a boy.
Speaker 4: Can we wet your clothes and see how they cling.
Speaker 2: Onto your body? You know that?
Speaker 3: Oh but people like that shit? What like wet clothing clinging to body is a full subgenre of like a.
Speaker 1: Kink ew I mean I guess it tracks because of latex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it also makes sense because like if a bad and a wet shirt.
Speaker 1: I'm looking he's looking away awkwardly like what Josh.
Speaker 2: Is like, dude, what like that's quite good wet clothes.
Speaker 1: But I've been getting into WWE, so I was like, uh, like man explaining it to Dya and Josh and like showing them clips and if they were acting, they're amazing actors. But they seemed interested in it. And something that I've always, always, always, always been obsessed with is basketball. Well, we started talking about basketball and the NBA and shit, and uh Inya finally admitted that she thinks she.
Speaker 3: Crossing a line because I said this would never be public knowledge.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I thought I thought that's what you were saying.
Speaker 3: Like, no, that's why I'm said, Okay, actually we can leave this in because I do have to just battle with this, like it really is. It's coming from a very teenager place.
Speaker 1: Sorry if I literally wasn't supposed to say that.
Speaker 3: No, it's funny, you know what it is at the end of the day, Like it's kind of like the conversation about the baby banks, Like I want baby banks because I don't want straight guys being like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's chill, like I don't remember you.
Speaker 3: I don't want people to be like, oh my god, I'm actually gonna have a stroke thinking about it. If I was out in public and a random guy came up for a picture and he was like, you see the game last.
Speaker 2: Night, I would shoot the.
Speaker 3: Person, like I literally like if I had a gun, I'd be like.
Speaker 1: But that's see, that's the TEA is like you you me, and you go over to Devin Lee Carlson's house because she likes basketball, and we we hang out in these uh safe spaces only two.
Speaker 3: But me me when I'm teaching my baby how to eat solid foods instead of breastmolke chew.
Speaker 1: Chew, We're gonna start calling me.
Speaker 2: Drouke wait because of Duke University.
Speaker 1: No just drook. Why it's just like it rolls out the tongue better than Drew juke droop druk.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll just end up saying Duke because that's like a dance.
Speaker 4: No juke, no juke, no ju.
Speaker 2: Can time me U.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we started talking about NBA and then YA brought this up and I didn't want to hear it. Until she told me while the cameras were on.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I Drew doesn't know this information because we were trying to decide if it was actually funny or I had to tell Josh first because I don't want this whole gag that I'm stupid to be a thing, because, bitch, I'm not stupid.
Speaker 4: Don't play with me.
Speaker 1: Like you saying this whole gag like you weren't like I thought, the one.
Speaker 4: You're heading the rumor that I'm stupid.
Speaker 1: You're heading the movement.
Speaker 3: Well, it's because it's like the room just get out of control nowadays. Why is there a rumor that I'm stupid? The person who started the rumor? But this is really embarrassing to admit. And the reason why like the NBA or the reason why sports are so underwhelming to be in general, is because I thought so I thought, say you wanted to be a basketball player? I in my head the reason the Olympics were such a gag is because it really.
Speaker 2: Was the royal rumble of the world.
Speaker 1: In my head, I thought that is kind of true.
Speaker 2: No, but listen, it gets deep.
Speaker 3: I thought, and I thought this up until like last year or something. I'm not kidding because and that's this is why the Luca whole thing confused me so much, because.
Speaker 1: I'm like, she thought it we were talking about Jokic.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, I got all the white guys confused.
Speaker 3: I don't really know, like because the thing is really when y'all show me pictures and stuff, I'm like looking.
Speaker 1: But I'm seeing, You're here, You're hearing, but you're not listening.
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm looking from here, but I'm not looking from here.
Speaker 2: Like this isn't connected most of the time.
Speaker 3: But I thought I'm trying to, like I feel like I explained it perfectly to Josh last night. Essentially, I thought that if you wanted to play basketball you're from Texas, you had to play basketball in high school, which yeah, usually you have to like start from a child because like sports are real and crazy like that. So you do basketball in high school, then you go to a good college in Texas, and then you play college basketball and then you just move up to the Mavericks or something like.
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 5: I thought you had to stay in your team from your state, because I was like, well, yes, like duh, You're like, why are you ruffing a state that's not yours, and I think even as like I thought, like the whole switch off thing, like I remember when I do know.
Speaker 3: Lebron was at like, what the Cleveland fucking the.
Speaker 1: Be like Cleve Cleveland Beavers.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, they are not the beavers.
Speaker 1: They are they are Literally I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: No, they're not the beavers, they're like the clovers or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're the.
Speaker 4: Okay, So he was on the Cleveland Beavers.
Speaker 3: And then I remember he got switched to Miami, and I thought, I thought that was history in the making.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, he's not from Miami and they're letting him play on the Miami.
Speaker 3: It seemed like he must be good, Like wow, he must be that good.
Speaker 2: And I still didn't think anything of it.
Speaker 3: So I thought the Olympics was such a gag because I thought of it like I thought of it like I was in debate. You do debate, and you do it like you can get up to the nationals if you win like competitions in your area or whatever.
Speaker 4: You get to nationals and then.
Speaker 3: You do countrywide like like state what are they called, like state wide like championships, like yeah, like a championship whatever. But I basically thought, like states fight against each other with like the people they like born and write, Like I thought it.
Speaker 4: Was like some medieval time shit.
Speaker 3: So I always like, dude, sports is really weird because like, what do you mean, Like I was born in Miami and I had to fight for my fucking right to be a Miami and like that's what I Oh, But that's why I thought it was.
Speaker 4: And then that's why I thought the Olympics were such a.
Speaker 3: Gig because I was like, all the forma, literally, the countries are fighting, the girls are fighting.
Speaker 1: Okay. Something else I wanted to bring up is in the last episode, I explained that I got scammed by my favorite rapper. I got scammed by Edward Skeletrics. But it worked out in my favor because I got a DM from the company saying, oh my god, I'm so sorry I forgot to send your stuff, and they're sending me an extra special Edward Skeletics iPods.
Speaker 4: It's probably gonna have like malware in it to give you a virus.
Speaker 1: It's gonna have tracking information, and they're gonna.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, oh you shouldn't. You should not be leaning on this.
Speaker 3: It's like this wood is a little damp, and it's gonna fuck with your lover.
Speaker 1: I know when I was laying down, I could feel it seeping through. But I was like, whatever, I'm committing to the bit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we gotta get in relationship says you gotta get you. I mean, actually, I take that back. I really don't think my tea is. I don't think anybody needs a romantic relationship. But maybe that's coming from somebody who's very lucky in that region.
Speaker 1: I don't think I need a romantic I mean because I already have a romantic relationship with you, So I think, like I think we're just going to end up together forever.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, but we just can't have sex anymore.
Speaker 1: I know that's just what marriage does well you.
Speaker 3: But also every time we have every time we hook up, I get a UTI or a ease.
Speaker 1: Infection or BB I have a dirty dick, like.
Speaker 4: I know, and I beg you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, sand up for that, dude.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'll literally run the sink water to warm and I'm like, please, there's hand soap and the sink water is warm, just like a little rants and he refuses.
Speaker 1: The tea is is if you think your boyfriend's cheating on you smell his penis, and if you smell vagina, obviously he's cheating. If you smell hand soap that isn't yours, he's cheating and he thought he was being slick.
Speaker 4: I'll be damned before smell a man's dick, I'll be damned.
Speaker 2: I'll be damn.
Speaker 1: It'll be damn, like smelling it like it's a cigar, like just you could just spelling.
Speaker 3: Get to see what's up, like if I'm if I'm getting that like ludicrous in terms of.
Speaker 2: Thinking I'm being cheated on, I'm cheating.
Speaker 1: You're being cheated. If you think you're being cheated on, you you're being cheated on. Like your intuition is your intuition's mostly right.
Speaker 3: But we're about to it's Valentine's Day and we're about to ruin like eight thousand like ruining relationships. Well, the real ty is, and this is going to be like the craziest thing I've ever said, but specifically for women. I grew up really really really like fearful of being cheated on, and I've had so many experiences where like a line is crossed and I feel uncomfortable on.
Speaker 2: All these things.
Speaker 3: But the best part about growing up is it will not kill me, which is like very brave to say, but I feel.
Speaker 4: Like so many young people, especially in this.
Speaker 3: Like unless Di and I age with iPhones, Like so many people are in these weird situationships and it's like Rain put it perfectly, is like the idea of like relationships are so weird because yeah, when you're with that person, you feel so confident, everything is awesome, but when they gave the confidence is gone, so you're actually not confident. You're just like faking it with this random person. And I feel like if you find yourself feeling like that, and I feel like when you get cheated on, that is a huge thing.
Speaker 4: Like people become.
Speaker 3: Really attached to those people because it's like, well, this is a source of comfort and confidence and like what am I gonna do without it? And you should put that time into yourself and the people around you because it won't kill you.
Speaker 1: But also like if you get cheated on, it's your fault. I'll say that much. Right, you weren't putting out, Yeah, you're not putting out. You're not cooking the meals, right, Like.
Speaker 4: You're washing the dishes doing the laundry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that goes for men too, period. No, I really do live in the fact that a woman cheating is okay, what did he do? Did he do well?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I feel like it just takes more to get pushed there.
Speaker 3: I don't even know why I brought that up, but I was just thinking about, like, I feel like Valentine's Day is, for some reason, specifically for young people, the day a lot of people find out like, oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, this isn't it. I think I think something else.
Speaker 3: Is happening here, but that ship this am bro. Every day is Valentine's Day if you spread love to the right corners bach.
Speaker 2: Me and my boy toy. This is my boy toy.
Speaker 1: Wait, I see my girl trade? Wait? I saw something.
Speaker 3: I saw something that was like a guy, I am your girl trade? But can girls be trade? The problem is you say trade so much that I started to say trade and I sound like one of those bitches who was like, that's trade, and it's like, bitch, you don't know what trade means, but it's like we do it with every word.
Speaker 1: I just girls aren't trade, but I just think it's funny to call girls.
Speaker 2: That's what people thought until they met me. Yeah, girl, trade, Like to me, this log is trade. I'm humping this log like this log like.
Speaker 1: This one is like specifically specifically like the layer of moss on it is like very hyper sexual.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a clean cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's she's she cleaned up.
Speaker 2: For you, she got ready for me. Bro.
Speaker 4: I wish you had a house in the woods.
Speaker 3: But I will say I don't know if I could actually survive that socially. But I feel like I've become a hermit more like you the past.
Speaker 2: Year or something.
Speaker 1: I've like infected you with like my my hermit mentality. But like it's not as bad as you think it is though, Like being a hermit. Yeah, I think like everybody just needs like their year of rest and relaxation and whatnot. Because well, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like the poem is, I get like a bit cabin fevery, and I feel like that's I used to be. Like, Damn, why does Drew get so hyper at the end of the day when I come home.
Speaker 4: It's because you have fucking cabin fee, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because you've been inside all day and I've been outside exploring the world and having fun.
Speaker 2: And I come back and just just like those your days.
Speaker 1: I used to like leave the house for the first time in three days and like be like, oh my god, I feel so good, Like why do I feel Why do I feel so good right now? And it's because I ate a meal before midnight and I left the fucking.
Speaker 4: House and you spoke to humans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like I interacted with humans.
Speaker 2: I guess you could live.
Speaker 3: In the woods though, and still get interactions, just like on a smaller scale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's like more meaningful connections because like the the uh worker at the what's that safe way that we went to was like so like that was such a cute conversation to have, really sweet Get up in there.
Speaker 4: I'm scared of the webs. Do you have your phone to shine a light to make sure I don't get bugs.
Speaker 1: In my hair? I think you need to go in there. Wait, it's kind of scary. There might be like spiders everywhere.
Speaker 2: I need to back my ass up in there.
Speaker 1: Bats, maybe bats, rabies because can rabies kill you? Yes, it's like the most deadly thing ever.
Speaker 2: Like you, we've not gotten that shit figured out, bro, Like.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is people not a lot of people get it, but like people are like like they get rabies and they fucking like get allergic to water, Like you try to give them a cup of water and they like freak out, like they hear running water sounds and they start hissing. Like it's really crazy and we really.
Speaker 3: Haven't gotten very hard because what do you mean you start hissing out water?
Speaker 1: Bro? Literally, but I want to live in the woods really badly, because, like I was saying, the Safeway guy, I thought was like such a wholesome conversation and it was just him like to another he was like probably like fifty five, and then this like person was checking out, who was an actual asshole dickhead that I was like genuinely upset by his energy. They were talking about the Kendrick Lamar halftime show, and hearing their perspectives like as like middle aged white men like was so interesting to me because it was like, oh, like literally these this is like the average Americans like reaction to this, and like the dude checking everybody out was like, dude, I thought it was awesome. And like once you learn like the history and the lore about like like what's going on, and it becomes significant and it becomes fun like da da da da da da da da da. And I was just like, oh, see, this guy is like just wants to have like a cute conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can we just talk? Can we just can we just talk?
Speaker 1: Kendrick Lamar performed at the Super Bowl and it was a very major moment, enjoyable, fun, but what it really made me think about and what it really dredged up for me was, y'all, remember that girl that says.
Speaker 2: My leastro just went viral.
Speaker 1: That like meme will insert it here. Well she I think we're gonna cross. Oh it's just a it's just a wire. Well she uh. Like before that video like went super super super viral everywhere, I had like found it like not to be that guy, but like and you can attest like that was like a very major moment in my life, was that specific video. And so I messaged her on my Instagram and we were dming because she had followed me, and I was like, oh my god, like I love your video. I think you're so good at singing, Like, do you want to make a song together? Because I was making a lot of joke music at the time, And while she messaged me back and was like, yes, let's let's collaborate on a song. And I was like, okay, yes, let's do it. So I messaged her and was like, okay, well, I'm going to like find the beat and then I'm going to send you the beat with my verse on it, and then you can just do whatever you want, like freestyle, but like specifically sing in that style because it's awesome. We're going to make magic well like wedm back and forth. And then like a couple of days go by and I like hadn't had the beat yet. So I messaged her and I was like, hey, I'll have like the beat and stuff ready tomorrow, like if you're ready to lay a verse down. And then she didn't respond to me for two days, and I was like, damn it. I like fumbled, like I should have just like messaged her like quickly ready. I should have had it all ready to go before I message her. Well, then she messaged me back, or I messaged her saying hey, what's up, like you're ready, and then she messaged me back saying, well, actually I have a manager now. Off of that one video, she got a manager and she said they they were worth thinking that I should be paid twenty thousand dollars for this verse on your song, and I was like twenty thousand dollars for a verse from like someone with a meme.
Speaker 3: Like it's like having a bad team around you will really have you putting in all your chips to cash out early when you.
Speaker 2: Could have just been chill. It could have been for the love of the game. What happened to the love.
Speaker 3: Of the game.
Speaker 1: You need to love the game more, like for real.
Speaker 3: Think, Okay, if y'all actually gave a fuck, you would treat your life like squid Game.
Speaker 4: Where's the love for that game?
Speaker 1: For the love of the squid game?
Speaker 4: Fuck, josh You're not gonna fit on this bridge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joshua too wide?
Speaker 2: Should Oh?
Speaker 1: Actually, josh I really am not comfortable.
Speaker 2: With you morning. At the same time, Yeah, I know, it's like.
Speaker 1: You're too big. Oh, he's working on you.
Speaker 2: Know what I want to do at one point in my life. You know that you can.
Speaker 3: Like work at a national park and live there for the summer to be on Wildfirewatch.
Speaker 1: Win did really Yeah that not Quinn Blackwell. But there's like this TikToker guy. He like worked at a national park like for a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen girls who do like firewatch, Like you go up and you get dropped in the mountains. Yeah, we should go do firewatch. I would love to do that this summer actually, especially after all the fires here, Like it'd feel nice to contribute in that way, if that makes sense, because I stay up all fucking night anyway, So imagine I just got to be in a fucking cabin on the top of a mountain looking out for fires.
Speaker 4: But also I would be smoking meat up there and one and start, I'm gonna start fire and two terrified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd literally start the fires yourself. Yeah. Yeah, we're actually recording an episode right now. Do you want to be in it?
Speaker 4: My friends?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're in it.
Speaker 6: Question, have you guy seen any banana slugs?
Speaker 1: Like I know, but I did not know they were out here, And I will be looking.
Speaker 6: Because no, I went all the way to the falls.
Speaker 1: Oh can you go through here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's you can't go around, which is the shitty part because it'd be a lot easier, so we have to go through it and then back. But the falls is cool, and I'm like looking for banana slugs and I feel like a video game character because I keep stopping and asking someone and they give they give me a little hints.
Speaker 3: When you get to two idiots you know nothing, you're.
Speaker 6: Like hitting a You're like, okay enough, but they sound something about buzzy roosts, which is why I'm like beelining there. But then I was like looking at you guys, I was like, you guys look.
Speaker 2: A lot like Drew.
Speaker 1: Very strange to see us in the woods.
Speaker 2: I know, but it was so cool.
Speaker 3: Tracy Tracy Adrian next to each The whole idea of getting older and getting dad serious is so played out to me. And that's why everybody has this crippling obsession and fear of aging, because everyone feels like they have to rush into this character. And I don't think it's that fucking serious. I don't think anybody needs to know how deep my brain goes other than.
Speaker 1: My real ast fuck like poop jokes for the rest of my exactly.
Speaker 3: It's not millennial also, like not even that, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just not that deep.
Speaker 1: Why have I never seen a five to two man in real life? I've literally I've seen shorter and I've seen slightly taller, but I've never seen like a five to two man, just like walk past me. Yeah, how I don't.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's pretty rare. Yeah, but like a man not short.
Speaker 1: I see like four two girls all the time, but I never see five two men.
Speaker 4: There has to be I mean all of them are wearing.
Speaker 1: Oh oh true, true true. They also all wear like boosters on their feet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're all Do you know what it is? Every motherfucker wh's still wearing Chelsea boo? I know it's just because Ugli's.
Speaker 2: Because you're talking.
Speaker 1: The Chelsea boot era, like can we please can it be chopped?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Can we can we give it the boot? Can we give it the Chelsea boot? And that's on Pharaoh couples and uh couples in theme parks when they're waiting, you're always doing that ship like like I love you, I.
Speaker 2: Love you, may they I love you so much.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad we're here in the theme park right now? Did I literally care in the Nature's Reserve right now?
Speaker 4: I wish we were at Disney in line for a ride like this.
Speaker 3: Bro, this is crazy that for me, this genuinely doesn't feel that crazy.
Speaker 1: You know, it doesn't feel normal. Oh.
Speaker 3: I mean, now these people coming by are really going to think we're a couple, Like we for real look like a couple.
Speaker 1: I mean, every single person that sees us things were a couple because we basically are Oh my god, we literally look like fucking like we were perving out, like when I walked past when I walk past people doing the same thing, like, I'm like, oh my god, they were about the fuck. And then when they walk past us, they're gonna walk far enough away to be like, bro, they were about to fuck. We interrupted them having yeah, and now he looks super siss.
Speaker 3: What do we say to them and be like, dude, I'm sorry, Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: How are y'all?
Speaker 2: Do you see any of them?
Speaker 1: I was a Gracy Abrams City. That's fearce the dad really did not fuck with our energy.
Speaker 4: Well, they thought we were gonna fuck.
Speaker 1: I mean we are tonight after I proposed.
Speaker 3: Loki Maden or because the thing is, I will always see couples being like that in public, but I won't actually give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't matter, Like, as long as.
Speaker 4: I don't see your fucking junk or your lips.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't give I'd prefer to see their junker lips.
Speaker 3: Personally, I think campbell To's need to come in great, very major way challenge. We need camel, we need gray gray leggings challenge.
Speaker 1: We need moose knuckle challenge. Oh and the moose knuckles for a guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a girls is a camel too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we hate that.
Speaker 4: I want to drink this water so bad.
Speaker 3: It feels like a very fucked up and sick joke that.
Speaker 4: God would put this water on this earth and I can't just drink.
Speaker 1: I mean, you could probably drink it, but it's just like you're risking getting a brain eating a me.
Speaker 4: Buta they just want to fear mongrels.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have to drink the free water, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like I genuinely like, obviously, don't go drinking random water, please, Like I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's like the raw milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the raw milk theory.
Speaker 4: Don't drink raw milk, don't drink random water.
Speaker 3: But deep, deep down in my soul, in my caveman's soul, my body tells me that this water is fine.
Speaker 1: I know, I agree, my.
Speaker 3: God, it's telling me I could take a few SIPs.
Speaker 4: And I'd live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you definitely could. Yeah, But it's like giving, like is it worth the risks? Like we have clean water, but like why do we have to pay for water? Water? Why do we have to pay for water? Tampons? Why do I have to pay for pussy? Like? Yes, like I've like I'm tired of like having to pay for it, like it should just be free.
Speaker 3: I mean, but then like how like how would we even make our situation work if you weren't paying me anymore?
Speaker 1: Though? I mean if I was married to you a change, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You still have to pay me.
Speaker 4: I would marry if you paid me.
Speaker 2: Would you pay me to marry me? Or you just expect to get it?
Speaker 1: I expect to get it.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous. What is it? Hey?
Speaker 1: My name is Nicholas and so ridiculous. Hey my name is Nicholas and this is ridiculous. Got mag gummy money and it is deliciousness?
Speaker 2: Where is that from?
Speaker 1: It's like the first vine ever?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, my hand is also freezing?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, that literally is us? But Bill Clinton literally didn't he shoot his friend in the face with a gun?
Speaker 2: Wait? Did he really?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 3: Bro. All those freaky ass motherfuckers have done some weird shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was like the first vine ever made. Not actually, but.
Speaker 3: Oh was it that guy who ended up making like good or Nice Girls finished?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no no, same same genre of white guy though, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had like long hair, grown out, grown out beard era. Oh I know, I know he would like open the app and like log in for the first time.
Speaker 3: Don't let go like gold my Can anybody want to see a picture of the hot dog I had last night?
Speaker 2: It's pretty perfect. I mean the photo.
Speaker 4: We won't talk about the photo, but it's the contents.
Speaker 2: Of the photo that matter.
Speaker 4: Jen Moji can't even make it a much.
Speaker 1: And yeah, got gourmet hot dogs like two dollars hot dog buns and then uh spicy mustard and shitty ketchup or heinz ketchup. It was good though, Oh I was getting there. It was really delicious, but the duality between all the complex flavors was very interesting. And I just want a wiener like I don't want like a like an all beef hot dog. I want like lips and assholes like from the pig or like the ear cartilage in my hot dog. I want that from like you, my lips and asshole.
Speaker 2: You don't want to go today.
Speaker 1: I'm just worried about it getting dark.
Speaker 2: Like you're scared of the dark.
Speaker 1: No, I just like in Hawaii.
Speaker 2: You're scared of the dog.
Speaker 1: I'm not scared. I'm not scared of the dark.
Speaker 2: I can go scared of the dark.
Speaker 3: When I say I won't be horsing around me the first day of the dark. I can't do a good horse that was awful. Should be race, should be all race? Should I run?
Speaker 4: I can't run on camera. That's fuck up.
Speaker 1: Running on camera is like look at her?
Speaker 2: What's up? Guys?
Speaker 1: My name is yeah.
Speaker 4: I just bought what is this about again?
Speaker 3: Like one hundred thousand acres of land?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna marry.
Speaker 3: Who knew the podcasting game would get me a national forest? Guys, thank you for supporting. Owning this land means a lot to me. I'm gonna knock all this down.
Speaker 1: She's fun pat and I'm gonna make she's cute.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna make a Walmart.
Speaker 4: She's Walmart here, I'll do a Walmart.
Speaker 3: I'll do a tesco for my British folk. Oi Oi, huzza, thank you for coming.
Speaker 1: She's funny.
Speaker 4: I don't know why do I keep saying huzzaw, Like.
Speaker 1: No, you're supposed to say, but doin but.
Speaker 2: Not going huzza.
Speaker 1: And that's what on what I put that on Pharaoh's family pyramid. Yep, huzza. I put that on Pharaoh's family pyramid.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, huzza should come at the end I put and I put that on the paras family pyramid.
Speaker 1: It has to say, and I'm pid, did.
Speaker 4: You ever have to do?
Speaker 3: Peete? I think I've talked about this before, pet like physical tour off.
Speaker 1: I fuck off, Thank you so much for doing that. That literally hurts everything to me. You're thinking the tree.
Speaker 4: H Okay, I'll no, I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to stop.
Speaker 3: Get it out again, hit him, seize him, guards.
Speaker 1: Not the challengers hurt really season, We're back where we started, y'all.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, actually do that, but get on here and walk and we'll do that down here like lawnmower. Okay, okay, is this a good workout or am I gonna hurt my back?
Speaker 1: It's probably a good workout for your shoulders. You're gonna get nice and broad shoulders. Okay, go go, wait, keep going, I'm going. You're not going now?
Speaker 2: How cool? Does that look on camera?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: That looks sick, Josh, I hold it, you hold me, Let's start Vogue.
Speaker 2: Shoot.
Speaker 1: Okay, we love you, we love everything you do. Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Happy Valentine, Happy, Happy Valentine's Happy Dallentine Day.
Speaker 4: Do you know the song Happy Valentine's Day? It's outcast guy, Seriously, we're forgetting.
Speaker 1: The greats Uh wait, what is my media? I've been listening to a song on.
Speaker 4: Repeat, probably the fucking Challenger.
Speaker 1: Shit, right, I only listen like a really yeah, I only listen to Social Network soundtra Oh Bitch the Fame by Gaga. Oh yeah, that's what I was blasting. And I'll say boys, Boys, Boys, Paper Gangster specifically Gangst Like was I not blasting that shit? Then we were listening to Abercadabra on full blast because that's a banger like old Gaga's back. Oh also Addison Ray she is. I mean I say it every episode, but like, just prepare for ar one, like it's gonna it's gonna shift things. It's gonna be groundbreaking. Some of you aren't gonna understand it at first, and that's okay, but once it hits the mainstream and it's on the radio because it will be getting radio play. Oh yeah, you won't hear the end of it. And she's going to take over and win Best New Artists at the Grammys in twenty twenty six, calling it now.
Speaker 2: Like the thing is.
Speaker 3: I agree, but she's not gonna let you hit, so you can like, actually stop.
Speaker 1: Not everything is about me hitting. I mean it is exactly, but got your right handed got bir okay, drew syop corner in the woods. Somebody asked me what to do with leftover bacon? I have never heard of that kind of bacon. Isn't new?
Speaker 3: Also, why is that the best you've ever enunciated any siop corner.
Speaker 2: On the planet.
Speaker 1: I accidentally showed some weakness earlier today. It was disgusting. I would not recommend it. I wish my Kuchi had alopecia because I'm tired of saving fuck. I wish my Kuchi had alopecia because I'm tired of shaving. Big Wanda Isabelle the Great sent in potentially the best user submitted syop of all time.
Speaker 2: Hey about her name?
Speaker 1: Bro just came in three point one four seconds. I call that a cream pie cream pie three point.
Speaker 3: On.
Speaker 1: It Isabelle the Great You cooked. Bitches always tell me I'm too chronically online and I need to touch grass, as if my hand isn't already on my bush right.
Speaker 4: Now, as if I'm not twirling my pubes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really need to bring back like public twirling of pubes era. That was from Eduardo.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna like go to cosmatology school to become an esthetician and I'm gonna start a laser or a waxing company. But I won't be I'll never remove a bush. I'll just do kind of like lineups and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh like a fade, Yeah, a Cucci fade one time, A load taper Coucie fade is still massive.
Speaker 3: When I was like eighteen nineteen, I was at Target with my friend Cyrus, or maybe like I hung out with Cyrus after, but I went and I got that like razor, like a Cuccie raiser, like a Zass raiser, because I was genuinely committed to doing designs in my bush, because I.
Speaker 4: Was so forward, and I tried, and it's like.
Speaker 1: Way harder than you would did you ever do a heart?
Speaker 4: I tried and it looked like an arrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was pointing down to the party.
Speaker 1: Yikes, dude, what scared me with my own echo? I know we're like in this beautiful park, disturbing the peace. I imagine I literally just jumped off and dived and killed myself. Like what would y'all do? Like the big finale, I'd honestly.
Speaker 4: Smoke the joint in my pocket and then go home. I woul't even give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Like no, I mean, yeah, if you killed yourself in front of me, I would kill myself next. And then Josh want to kill himself.
Speaker 2: He would use the footage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would logan the sun Dance, but no, he would logan Paula's is what he would do. He would he would take our ideas and claim them like, yeah, it was like this whole idea from the beginning that I had orchestrated. They said they wanted to kill themselves in this very big, beautiful, fashioned way, and they me to document their last moments together.
Speaker 3: And then that's what is John Paul and Logan Pork doing? Now are they still fighting?
Speaker 1: John Paul and Logan Pork brother wrestlers? Now, thanks guys for tuning in peace and love. Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: I hope if you didn't have a romantic day, you had a platonically gorgeous day with your friends. And remember that little sweet sentiments aren't just for Valentine's Day and aren't just for romantic partners.
Speaker 4: You should give it to everyone you.
Speaker 3: Love, because who knows, they could die tomorrow and you will regret forever not doing that nice thing you thought of doing. And that is the real source of all of my kindness to my friends is I am constantly terrified that they will die if I don't say I love that.
Speaker 1: I mean I do. I do think I'm gonna die this year. Your hair is so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It feels really pretty. I think I'm gonna die this year. Y'all.
Speaker 3: Can you turn around and pull down your pants and shut up? I know, damn while you're not pulling your butt crack out.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was going, you said, thanks for watching and see our big break