Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season two eighty four, Episode three of Dai Zai Guys stage production of iHeartRadio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into america shared consciousness. And it is Wednesday, April twenty sixth, twenty twenty three. My name is Jack O'Brien aka we read the news, look at the Times. Far you wile drinking mountain dude? Yeah, it was all yellow. That is courtesy of Rezik Oh the Dip or shout out cold Play. You know my favorite band, kid Rock, my favorite rapper from yesterday. Yeah, yeah, just really audit technically, a very proficient.
Speaker 2: That's the important part of music.
Speaker 1: I like the idea, like, you know, when someone's like, em Nun's actually my favorite rapper, you're like, oh, you probably don't realize you're racist, but yeah, yeah, Like if someone was like, kid Rock actually my favorite rapper and be like, oh, you probably realized it huns probably.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the line. That's what Michigan. That's what Michigan does to you. Michigan has all your your racist if you like rappers, it's just you know, which.
Speaker 1: I know it's tough. Well that voice you hear in our second seat. One of the very faces on Mount Zeichmore, hilarious and brilliant producer, TV writer. You know him from Yo's This Racist.
Speaker 2: It's Andrew T.
Speaker 3: I got some make jokes while I guess hosts with the Daily Zeke.
Speaker 2: I's fot hit you with the posts.
Speaker 1: Who's woke?
Speaker 2: Who's woke? I was telling Jack.
Speaker 3: Before I got on that doing these has turned me into like a white assistant principle from nineteen ninety four. Like, I'm just like trying to make raps to connect with the kids, and it is a miserable.
Speaker 1: F rap with me along the Yeah, math is pretty neat. We got algebra. I don't know. I think it rhymes with algebra Church.
Speaker 2: We'll get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Cool uh Dandalo Christ Right, here's a rap.
Speaker 2: A lot of ways. The songs are the original raps hit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now you might know the riz uh, but my man has riz in U from The Great So that's right that voice you're hearing. Another of the faces on Mount Zeitmore, It's a Banger, a hilarious acclaimed comedian actor, podcast host one of our favorite guests, host of the Y'all Gay podcast, The brilliant and talented ever made up?
Speaker 4: Okay, I will say my favorite eminem line ever is fuck you Debbie?
Speaker 1: Who's you?
Speaker 2: Debbie?
Speaker 1: Who's Debbie?
Speaker 5: That's I think that's his ex wife.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: I thought it was watch out.
Speaker 4: Things are about to get heavy. I just settled on my lawsuits.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was Kim's lawyer. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Somebody, somebody. Maybe it's his mom.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he also doesn't like his mom. It's weird that his mom.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't like me.
Speaker 5: For a long time he didn't like women. Huh.
Speaker 2: I still know.
Speaker 4: Wait what like re listened? I was like, I'm going on a road trip. I'll listen to like Marshall Mathers. Why not put in some classic eminem.
Speaker 5: It's awful.
Speaker 2: It's his mom, Debbie Nelson.
Speaker 1: Debbie Nelson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yeah, she sued him.
Speaker 4: I will say later in life, it sounds like he turned a corner on gay rights.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it was when he did that a cappella rap where he was like and he's orange. Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you think his beard is real or do you think that's a hair transplant?
Speaker 1: I think he and Jalen Rose go to the same person. And I don't know if you know who. Jalen Rose is a former great college basketball player, very good NBA air and one of the great commentators. And he has he has a hairline that he's he's always had, like a great head of hair, and then lately it's beginning to look painted on in a way that is Oh yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw his line up on Twitters.
Speaker 1: His lineup is a little too too good to be true at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks a little bit like a lego man in some sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little just like.
Speaker 1: Just take it off, put it on. Uh, he's handsome, Yeah, very handsome man.
Speaker 5: Painted on hair, Yeah, seeing that picture. But I believe you.
Speaker 1: Eminem's beard has a lot in common with when Hulk Hogan came back as Hollywood hul Cogan and had a weird beard that like didn't match his face and it was just like, it doesn't Why does he have paint on his face? But I think it's I think it's real. It's just we had never seen him even with a whisker or something. And then yeah, it's just like the coloration or something.
Speaker 2: Oh, it does look crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So today's podcast is all about hanging out.
Speaker 1: We're just googling, googling shit, Google facial hair and yeah, all right, well ever, we're going to get to know you a little bit better at the moment. But first we're gonna tell our listeners some good news that we'll be talking about a little bit later on. Joe Biden is officially running for president in twenty twenty four. All our wishes have been answered. What's everybody laughing at? He dropped?
Speaker 2: It dropped?
Speaker 1: Man is so old?
Speaker 4: He actually forgot Listen, I'm a Democrat, whatever.
Speaker 2: Who cares? I think it is ord.
Speaker 3: Who cares territory with It's just like fine, Yeah, this.
Speaker 5: Is so fucking old. I'm so tired of old politicians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't touch as Yeah. He dropped a three minute video on our all up and there. Yeah, so we're gonna we're gonna do dueling videos because he dropped that. And then Sara Huckabye Sanders dropped a real woman beer toozy video. Yeah, so you know dueling videos. Hers is like a play on that, but light real men here like heroes, you know that. But like Marshall, that was like thank you.
Speaker 3: To the Yeah, I don't remember Edio, I remember the vibe.
Speaker 2: I feel like I watched it on mute on YouTube a lot. I have sense of it, but I don't know what it really is.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Well, we'll talk about maybe both those videos, and we might even get to the guys Milk campaign making its triumphant return and being a bitch about it. The gut Milk campaign is mean now, big, big news folks, all that plenty more. But first ever, we do like task our guests, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm really obsessed with my Bronco so I've been researching how to take a Bronco top off?
Speaker 5: Easy? But it's more like how too easy take off top? Bronco?
Speaker 1: Yeah, computer language, Yeah, too easy to take off Bronco top.
Speaker 4: And it's all like these middle aged men somehow still wearing like really tight skinny jeans with guts.
Speaker 5: You know the type. They're white.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and they they're like, I'm going to show you how to do this.
Speaker 5: It's super easy fifteen.
Speaker 4: Minutes and the video is actually like twenty five minutes, and you see them like struggling at one point.
Speaker 5: There's because it's super heavy.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to be like super easy to move and there's no way to do it gracefully.
Speaker 5: So you just see these.
Speaker 4: Men turtle backing a car roof with the window open, and then they have to squat down to put the roof on the ground and then they crawl out of it, and it's so funny.
Speaker 5: Fucking shit. It's like one guy has it up.
Speaker 4: He's like trying to like show like show off how strong as his hands are raised, his body is wobbling, and I'm like, you're about to drop that roof.
Speaker 2: Just like real Shaky had shutter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like with the new Broncos, like they fucked up the roof already.
Speaker 5: Sorry, they messed up the roof already.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 1: I can't say fun only on this subject actually, And.
Speaker 4: They mess up the the top so there's like a huge back border, like I ordered mine in twenty twenty and I didn't get it until last year.
Speaker 5: And it's because the hard top roofs don't really work. So to see these men almost.
Speaker 4: Drop their heart and just to know that they're about to be ruthless for a very long time. It's so funny, just the visualization of these men being like it's it's light, it's.
Speaker 1: Light, it's actually job they say three men job, but it's actually just one man job.
Speaker 4: And then like sometimes their jeans are too tight so they can't actually like squat down.
Speaker 1: Then the next video on their YouTube account is like an R I P to this. Yeah, like he touched so many lives.
Speaker 3: It's also like with that type of YouTube person, it's like, you know you can do a second take or like maybe cut around some of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Like I was like you that was the second take Andrew the first. They took out a.
Speaker 4: Kid, and they're just like leaving it loose in their front yards.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, actually was a pretty nice little Y're keep it here for a little bit on purpose, as was my plan. Yeah that's cool. I do feel like we kind of went along on the Bronco journey with you. Like one of your early search histories was like ordering a Bronco. You now have it. How are you feeling about it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never felt this crazy about a material. It's an object.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 4: It uses a lot of gas. Now that's been fun coming up from a prius, so yeah.
Speaker 5: It's been fun.
Speaker 1: What is something you think is over it?
Speaker 4: Barnyard cheek and ship lap on homes that Chip and Joe renaissance only because like I grew up in Texas and like that's just kind of like whatever. But it's also a cheap way to flip a house and sell it for I think I'm just bitter right now because I'm trying to buy property in La and it's it's fun.
Speaker 5: We're all fucked, we're fucked, we're funed.
Speaker 4: And then to see like some shitty house with like some ship lap facade, I'm like, this ain't a barn.
Speaker 5: This ain't a barn house.
Speaker 4: This is the one tin.
Speaker 2: It's rustic barn style dwelling. That's fine.
Speaker 4: I love it. So I think that's overrated. It's everywhere now is.
Speaker 1: Barnard cheek, just like hollowing out the whole thing and then just having like a couple of doors that look like barn doors.
Speaker 4: It's like the outside facade of like I mean sometimes inside. But I noticed it a lot when I was like driving around the more affluent neighborhoods in La. Everyone is doing ship lap book top making it look like a barn door for a living room door.
Speaker 3: So wild, how much power those two have. I am just like like I'm just like they have such imminently gonna be canceled energy.
Speaker 2: Every time I see the one TV where I'm just like a.
Speaker 1: Chip and Joanna gains Oh yeah, yeah, Okay, I have definitely heard their names.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a magazine at grocery stores now who is still doing print magazines?
Speaker 3: People who watch that show highly over index for holding Gun Magazine.
Speaker 1: And Elvis and Eminem also because there is I was in the Whole Foods like I think within the last year, and there was just a magazine that was the Eminem Magazine.
Speaker 2: How many I.
Speaker 4: Want to know how many copies are getting purchased a year of the Eminem Magazine.
Speaker 1: It's strange. The publishing industry seems to have like undergone a very strange where they're like no more magazines unless they are they like seem like yeah, a magazine renaissance, but all magazines have to seem like they're at some like weird like gift shop outside of yeah, outside of an Eminem museum.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I love every time you go to the groceries because I think there are often it's like people right or something like It's like it's like a time presents Jesus the magazine what is happening? And how many issues of this?
Speaker 1: But have you read People and Us Weekly Jesus the magazine, because that's where you get the real tea honey, yeah yeah, new ship.
Speaker 2: He keeps dropping ship.
Speaker 5: You know, it's like, okay, don't sleep on Jesus.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, that's right, and we never will now.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, thank you. What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 5: One thing I think is underrated?
Speaker 4: I think I have a few things here, good Mayo and nice butter, And I also think that lifting heavyweights is underrated. I really enjoy lifting heavyweights, but I also really enjoy nice butter and good Mayo, and two kind of.
Speaker 5: Cancel each other out.
Speaker 4: No, gotten stronger, but I definitely have become a middle aged man with a pipe.
Speaker 3: You just gotta yeah, you just got to be the person that drinks that ship A.
Speaker 5: Nice butter, a nice butter. It's so you get a good creamy butter. Tell me it's not. It doesn't change your.
Speaker 1: Life where you sourcing that butter from?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Just because I just I just go straight up grocery store butter.
Speaker 2: Is that I mean?
Speaker 4: But then you go to like a nice fancy restaurant or like a nice fancy grocery store and you.
Speaker 5: See that seven dollars stick of butter and it's freshly churned.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not buying it, but if somebody I know buys it and has it at their.
Speaker 5: House, I'm gonna use it all.
Speaker 2: I'll try this.
Speaker 5: And I think about it all the time.
Speaker 1: The degree to which a like a five pieces of sea salt on top of a pad of butter will like plus it up in my brain. I'll just be like, Wow, this.
Speaker 5: Is change your life.
Speaker 1: This is so nice.
Speaker 5: I also love Duke's Mayo. Now I think I've talked about it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I've definitely and you all need.
Speaker 5: To get on the Duke's Mayo train if you're not on it.
Speaker 2: I only had it for the first time recently.
Speaker 3: I will admit I was also like just so drunk, so I don't really clock the difference, but it was good, Like I really liked the thing I was eating. But it's hard to know what it was speaking here.
Speaker 4: I think that I wrote these when I was high. I was looking at this email and I was like, for sure high.
Speaker 1: Right here, and this is where I got.
Speaker 2: What's the difference with Dukes, though creamier scream heer.
Speaker 5: I bought merch about Duke's merch. Wow, I'm a big Dukes fan.
Speaker 1: Now I'm told it has twang by their West Duke's got twin your view, My god, not Alice.
Speaker 5: No, your mom's twang isn't.
Speaker 3: Have you had QP Mayo, the Japanese Mayo? What do you think about that? It's it's much sweeter.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm like, not, I don't know, you're not a fan.
Speaker 2: I just I like American mayonnaise.
Speaker 4: I mean I only recently came into my Mayo era. I haven't I have all my life have been like this ship is disgusting.
Speaker 5: Oh, you make me sick. And now I've had it.
Speaker 4: Within the last two years. I've been like, oh, man, I've been sleeping on Mayo.
Speaker 1: In that scenario. Are you talking to somebody who's eating mayonnaise? Was disgusting? You make me sick.
Speaker 2: You need to get sunk out of my face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're sick.
Speaker 1: I've always been a little unnerved by like Hellman's takes up most of their label claiming that their product is real.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm always like I was like, yeah, yeah, no, it's really good. You don't real, you don't have testing, it's really it's real. Yeah yeah, oh you think it's fake. What No nobody thought that at all. Yeah you're fake, but you're shit is real here in Helman's but apparently the realist that. I think that is something you've talked about before but got broad support from our audience.
Speaker 4: You know what I think is going to come back to this year, just thinking about things I've been sleeping on totally unrelated.
Speaker 5: EBay is going to make a nice comeback.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time since I've used eBay.
Speaker 5: I'm calling it now, Ebays make it a comeback.
Speaker 2: I used.
Speaker 3: I will say I used Eba not recently recently, but like within the last like year and a half, I'd say, because I briefly became a dickhead that was really like God's going to be a watch guy, so I got like a vintage watch.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like since it was just like annoying in Japanese. But they still have the eBay stuff.
Speaker 3: But I think it's mostly just like kind of like Etsy ish in that it's like, you know, individual sellers, but it's more like shopping than like the whole bidding side of stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it feels like it's between Etsy and Amazon lies ebit. Yeah right, it's.
Speaker 2: At a thriving fakes market, yes.
Speaker 1: Right, which is a man.
Speaker 5: If you're selling a fake, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta gots to get on EVA.
Speaker 5: You've gotta get it out.
Speaker 3: Or wait, have you guys used the fucking I don't know why you would have. But the Chinese Eva, what's it called?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it just like Wayble or something? I used it one time.
Speaker 1: I've had it recommended me.
Speaker 3: But everything on there is so sketchy and wonderfully cheap, and I mean, who knows, but it is amazing. I highly recommend if you need like ten thousand Christmas lights to ship to you in six months.
Speaker 1: You get on the schedule for christ.
Speaker 2: Although they just they put it on the ship I assume right away.
Speaker 1: But oh oh in six months. Yeah. Like the subscription thing that Amazon offers where it's like, you don't know what this every month.
Speaker 3: This is just some ship where they will bald face tell you, yeah, look for it in like four to nine months.
Speaker 1: It's like cool, that's a good idea. That's a good reminder for folks out there. Now six months from now, you're gonna be wanting ten thousand Christmas tree lights.
Speaker 5: So I don't know how to do this.
Speaker 4: I accidentally been on something and I don't want it yet.
Speaker 5: Just now I want to get off of it. I thought I was going to buy. Now I fucked myself.
Speaker 1: Oh man, this is spiraling fast. We got we gotta take break. Oh no, we'll be We'll be right back and talk about Joe Biden. And we're back, and so is Joe Biden for more years. I guess, I.
Speaker 5: Mean Trump is running again. We gotta.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a bad matchup for Trump, Like I don't. Yeah, it's demoralizing that we're in this position. It's demoralizing that his whole thing, like this video that he released with the announcement was just you know, a highlight reel of like Trump desantists, Marjorie Taylor Green and like a warning around the country mega streamists are lining up to take those bedrock freedoms away. And it's like, yeah, that fuck, that's true. He probably is our our safest bet when it comes to, you know, making sure that they don't take power. At this point, it's just a bummer that we have the fascist Party and then the at least we're not fascist party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he's indicted.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, it's they don't care, it's I mean, Republicans are just like, who's the most racist person we can get away with at any given time?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: If he ends up facing Trump in twenty twenty four, it would be the first time since nineteen fifty six that the same nominees faced each other in consecutive presidential elections. So the Republicans had a video ready to drop though, was like, oh you think you want more of this? What if the weakest president we've ever had were re elected? And then they used a bunch of ai to illustrate, like Fox News talking points about like life under China will invade Taiwan, the stock market will collapse, the border could be overrun by illegals. San Francisco could be completely shut down due to crime and fentanyl.
Speaker 3: Like that, Like ohh that sounds awesome.
Speaker 1: Right, and become this like kind of cool, walkable city without the cars that have you seen escape from New York like that put San Francisco and without all the crime because that was all mostly made up by Yeah News, That would actually be dope. I know, it's just so weird how old he is. Like, it's just it's so strange that we have chosen this moment to have the two oldest presidential candidates ever at a time when the world is facing a more like changed and dangerous future that will affect like literally everyone on earth except for the extremely old. Yeah, let's let the extremely old run things. They probably seem.
Speaker 5: To have a grasp.
Speaker 3: There no skin in the game. It could not be more theoretical for these two.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it's partially because like people's values are changing so much and so like the old institutions had to get real strong an egg row, and like that's where like that's why they came so hard with the Biden buckery when Bernie Sanders was like showing some momentum, and it's just like they had to reaffirm their power. I think the media felt threatened, had to reaffirm their power. And then probably like a big portion of the voting public is like, we can keep doubling down on the way it was the way it was, It'll just if we just keep can go back like it was the way it was, then it'll just go back to the way it was. And unfortunately that's not happening, but it it really feels like it's a nostala, Like everything in the mainstream is like a nostyal trow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's back.
Speaker 1: He's so retro, he's dead.
Speaker 2: This is bad robot Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: You know what, here's the thing, maybe, uh, when Joe Biden can be weakened at Bernie to just like aady, we just need someone someone to some good ship while he's in office, just at all, please.
Speaker 1: It's a reverse Bernie Weekend to Bernie's Bernie Weekend. A Yeah, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, she's trying to get in on the Ultra Right beer action because.
Speaker 4: He had a successful yeah, the machine.
Speaker 1: Gun apparently that Ultra right beer, which is like, there's no way that he's allowed to sell that beer. You can't just do a pop up T shirt store for beer because you're still selling beer and that's like highly regulated and dangerous and like could poison people to death. So they keep they keep pushing the Ultra Right Beer like launch date back further into May. I'm guessing we'll never actually see that be sold on a wide scale. Yeah, there's this guy, Seth Weathers who's like a failed Republican strategist who did a viral video where he's like, beer companies don't even know which bathroom we're supposed to use now. Then he like walks out of the men's room drinking a beer like an it's like in a T ball setting. So he's like getting drunk at a T ball game in the bathroom. It's such a weird I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you you're divorce that your family hates you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is your weekend with the kids.
Speaker 1: So Sarah Huckbee Sanders, she's she's selling coozies for when the ultra right beer comes out, I guess, or maybe it seems like they've learned the lesson that they can't sell their own beer because it's like, if you want to put this on your beer and cover up the label of some woke brand, yeah, it's cool with us.
Speaker 2: What's also, the margin is so much higer artically.
Speaker 3: You know, she's charged and I assume, I don't know, ten bucks for twenty cents worth of foam.
Speaker 1: Like twenty cents is aggressive. That's probably overshooting it by quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Well, she got to get on Wayboy marketplace.
Speaker 1: So that's right. These will arive in six months. They have a picture of her with like real woman above it emblazoned in like bud light font. Also there's a thing that says real women don't have to fake it. But I can't imagine that she realizes that that is an orgasm joke that she feels like, so, yeah, someone snuck that in under her nose.
Speaker 2: This is me being a real rube.
Speaker 3: But like this whole like having a shotgun and at beer Koozi. I know everyone actually drinks when they hunt, but you really should, folks.
Speaker 1: The video they released is her with her dog with a shotgun, real things and lasened over it, and then just a bunch of stock footage like one is a woman fishing extra son. But it's all like people with their back turned, where people drinking beer that doesn't have labels on it. You know, it's just stuff that you like find from getty images the media. Yeah, it's amazing. One that was like kind of a great find that they found is a woman with like the smile from the horror movie smile on her face, like putting dried cod into a shoe box for some reason, and they're like, this is what liberals think fishing is It's like, I don't think that's true. I think liberals also nowhere fish come from.
Speaker 5: Everybody people like to fish.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, fishing is not as hard as these people see want to make it.
Speaker 1: See Hey, it's not called catching all right, you rod in the water.
Speaker 3: The Mega beer and Sarah Hukavie's unpleasant face Sadr boozy man.
Speaker 1: But it's it is fun too because she only has like one mode we saw it during the Trump administration where it's just like kind of a sour like on our face and yeah, just being like disapproving and kind of looking like she has indigestion while like dealing with the media. And then all these videos like require her to like be charismatic and it's it's worth one and the story of some of her like campaign ads are pretty greatly. At one point in what one of her campaign videos, she's pumping gas and then for some reason, the we Did It Joe video of Kamala Harris starts playing on the video screen at the pump and she like like like looked at it with disgust and then starts addressing the camera. And then there's another one called a rip Off, in which we see her seven year old son, George, doing chores, including mowing like the largest lawn you've ever seen with a gas powered mower. And then she pays him two dollars dollar for like what would take an entire sunday. She pays him two dollars and he doesn't know how money works, so he takes it and like sprints all the way to the grocery store and like, can't buy a pack of Little Debbie oatmeal cream pies with just two dollars because Joe Biden, as the person behind the counter informs.
Speaker 3: Him, Oh, man, I want to hear what the actor who plays the checkout guy's story.
Speaker 2: I just want to.
Speaker 5: I won't know why he did it.
Speaker 2: I mean, actors things hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard, hard to get a big book gig.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're the only actor here. I'm like, for what you have to understand is the actor that's hard.
Speaker 5: I turned down a roll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're a successful look and okay, su sure, I.
Speaker 4: Guess in Alabama you're not going to have a lot of yeah opportunities.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, Alabama, Arkansas? Who cares?
Speaker 2: Yeah, straight out of the community theater to this ad. Wonderful stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, Little Debbie oatmeal cream pies are two dollars and fifty eight cents, so she just needed to pay him three dollars for a full day work. But as Republicans are, are such weird liars.
Speaker 3: Also, her little boy certainly does not like Little Debbie cream pies. He likes like some weird fancy Republican ship. Oh yeah, you know they're rich. He's a little rich boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, what is the ship?
Speaker 2: Mother? Mother?
Speaker 1: No, have the help bake me my favorite cookie, one of them? Only yeah, Like they're so unfamiliar with like the precepts of parenting that, like they're like yeah, and then so he uh finished his mom on the lawn and then like, I don't know, the sprints to the grocery store like a kid would. What do you Okay.
Speaker 2: It's just vibes, you know, economy vibes.
Speaker 3: Yes, no reality, No one who's shopped for a Little Debbie recently is like following for this.
Speaker 1: And yet yeah, don't you know, George, the vibes are all fucked up. You can't buy with two dollars. All right, let's take a quick break, then we'll come right back, and we're back and so are the people behind the Got Milk campaign. The Dairy Farmers of America are back with a like you guys remember this, right, It really the most successful ad campaign of my lifetime. I would, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it made us all think you have to drink milk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Got Milk is the hate campaign.
Speaker 3: It really is just like some like joyless celebrity ship that doesn't really make sense.
Speaker 2: If you think about it, but it's like good enough, I guess good night.
Speaker 5: I love drinking milk and athletics stuff.
Speaker 1: That. Yeah, because like I do remember like the stone cold Steve Austin one which we have a the doc here is just like him, shirt off, looking ripped with two glasses of milk, as though that's, oh my god, what he relies on to get just completely swollen. But yeah, I mean each one is different. You have Kermit like dressed like Robert Redford in the late seventies with the milk mustache, like just looking great, and people collected these. I remember they were like you who had various Got Milk magazine ads on their bedroom walls, like milk is not a cool thing, it's so wild.
Speaker 5: People have been putting the milk posters in there.
Speaker 1: People were Yeah, I mean I hang out with weird people.
Speaker 2: Milk.
Speaker 3: The deer idea of a frog drinking milk is so disgusting, is really like awful. So I will say the thing the thing that I saw, like, I live sort of close in LA where the Pieda offices are, and they have a billboard over their building that I assume is they're building, and they frequently have anti milk ad And the thing that I have noticed so frequently is that like another like kind of like no one ran this by anyone else messaging from Peta and sometimes other like plant based milks is like this milk is for a cow. Why would you take a cow's milk, which then like doesn't get to the b side of like they're sort of implying that like human milk would be fine for you to drink, right, which is like I think, not what they're going for.
Speaker 2: But it's so it's so hard for me to not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, if you want milk, go back to your mom, Like it's so weird.
Speaker 1: Walked it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like get it from your own mama's titty.
Speaker 1: Titty they have right.
Speaker 4: Now, they have the ugliest photo of a turkey you've ever seen, and then it says, please don't eat me.
Speaker 5: It's one from Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: That one huge turkey, this ugly.
Speaker 5: I want it out of my eyesight.
Speaker 1: For purposes, not because I'm hungry.
Speaker 5: I'm going to I.
Speaker 1: Think it is. They did a nationwide casting call and that was the cutest turkeys are just ugly and unfortunately, but have you guys tried turkey milk? That is wow. So they're bringing that back, because of course they are, because it's like a huge success. But they're not doing the milk mustache thing, the very simple thing that appealed to people for reasons that I don't nobody can fully explain. They are doing a big ad campaign where it's like fake commercials for wood milk, which is a new beverage promoted by Aubrey Plaza that like wood and is made of wood. It's basically like almond milk, basically wood milk, which sure you have to yeah, but it's like this.
Speaker 2: Is just so deeply sad for everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like plant based milks are better for you than cow milk. There's a study that like I bring it up a lot because it's just so interesting about like the way things work in America, that like the one time that heart disease has like dropped dramatically in the history of the United States was when there were milk rations during World War Two. Like there there's just like shit that much evidence that like milk kills like the one of the one of, if not the top killer of humans in America's heart disease. And like milk, if you just like said it's harder to get milk now than it used to be, you would be saving lives. But like dairy farmers are you know, incredibly powerful and so like in the same way that we have old politicians because they were powerful at a time, and like their power is being threatened, Like milk is just this like really sophisticated machine of like influence because their power was threatened very early on by just irrefutable evidence that what they're selling us is killing us.
Speaker 2: Milk kills people.
Speaker 3: You're like two steps away from making a whistacle. That's like Jack O'Brien says, Hitler saved millions of Americas.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did publish it. It didn't get that many readers, at least not the audience that I was looking for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll find them. Yeah, yeah, the silent majority.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so I don't know. Producing a glass of dairy milk results in almost three times more greenhouse gas emissions than any plant based milk. But it's I don't know, We're going to be seeing this everywhere and it's just like mean and cat and not what my got Milk campaign was all about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're past the positivity days. Man, it's about it's just monthsly it everywhere and I I just yeah, you just want more like lies and weird slanders from all your marketing campaigns everywhere.
Speaker 2: The future is glorious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't know. I will I will go back to drinking whole milk just right from the cart and straight through the dome before and after workouts during during Yeah, just have a there's no.
Speaker 3: More effective ad you could have for plant milk that just like do a reality thing, or you just give a bunch of people out of gym milk, do it, do whatever, and then just like every twenty minutes, just be like.
Speaker 2: Ed it smells insane in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just leaving walking by outside of the gym are like, oh my god, damn, got the milk.
Speaker 5: Spill My milk, spill the milk on the machine.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's.
Speaker 5: On the treadmill on the track.
Speaker 2: You know, milk mop mop it up later. I guess a few more paper towels.
Speaker 5: We should just start whispering milk right now.
Speaker 2: Milk, milk, milk purps. Oh.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Ever truly a pleasure having it.
Speaker 4: I always love being here and just crashing whatever topics we might actually you should discuss.
Speaker 5: It's always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Always a pleasure having you. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 5: You can find me at ever Maynard across all platforms. That's e V E r in ai in ar D.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: I have a oh yeah, I have a podcast It all gay. We just did a live recording with Judy Gold at Moon Tower that just came out today, So that one's really.
Speaker 1: Fun, amazing, and that's on Patreon. People can go to your patreon support all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just watched a Patreon. Thank you for reminding me.
Speaker 1: And is there a work a media you've been enjoying.
Speaker 4: I have really been enjoying Tanara Double Chocolate on TikTok, where she's like everyone's so creative and she just watches people's really bad recipes and does commentary on it.
Speaker 5: It's just really funny.
Speaker 1: In the moment, it feels like you're seeing her very first reaction.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it feels so good.
Speaker 4: And then once you keep watching it, you see that she keeps bringing back fictional characters and I really love those callbacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, andrew T, what a pleasure to have you. Thanks for having me two days. Where can people find you? Follow you in? Is their workmedia you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Love to be here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just just you know, it's racist my podcast, and we have premium stuff at suboptimalpods dot com. It's a real crap bag, but I'm proud of all of it, even those really stupid, really stupid. I guess my media is the same as yesterday because between now and then, all I've still done has been on Twitter looking at these blue check mark lunatics, so broadly, I guess the conversation that I thought was funny today the Eve six guy who I know has a name, but it's to me it's just eve six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean his Twitter handle is Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to read all this because there's just too much here, but basically, someone like quote tweeted this is like poker player with like a blue check purchase blue check mark quote tweeted Steve Albini, saying this guy's paying for likes and follows right Engagement Analytics on this art on sense a call and then the reply from Eve six. Guy was just starting to realize just how distorted these guys' perception of the blue check has been. And it's extremely funny. Sorry, none of this is humorous, but I just cannot stop. They really thought I always said this yesterday, but they thought that the blue check made Beyonce cool, not Beyonce made the blue check real.
Speaker 2: It's so bonkers.
Speaker 1: Really got this one wrong.
Speaker 3: Wow, I know, and that applies to all of their thinking. This is They're very stupid people.
Speaker 1: These guys in charge. That's what I'm saying. I know, all right, you can find me on Twitter, Jack Underscore, O'Brien. I've just been watching the video of the guy who faked his own death and then fled to Scotland and changed his name and adopted a fake British accent. He's on like a news thing with his wife who seems like she's like having a hard time even keeping a straight face and he's got like a gas mask on. I think it probably has to do with him like wanting to hide his fake accent, partially because it's just like the whole time he's.
Speaker 3: Dressed like you put into an AI What if Baron Carkonen was in The Great.
Speaker 2: Gassy And it's like it's so weird.
Speaker 1: It's it's like bad improv character work. Like he went to England, was like I can probably do a fake British accent, couldn't decided to like persist with the accent and like somehow got married. Like I think the gas mask has to be like part of the calculation, just the layers of like bad action and like desperation and like commitment to the bit his next level, like fake crying. At one point he's like you think I can walk? I can't walk, and then like stands up and then like falls back down because his wife is like no, no, don't do it.
Speaker 3: It makes me realize how people can think that WWE is real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just commit, don's commit Yeah, and this guy's all about the KFA. It's it's awesome. Well, we'll link off to the video on the footnotes. You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeikes. Where are the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram? We have a Facebook fan page and a website, daily zeikes dot com. Let we post our episode done our footnotes where we link off the information that we talked about in the episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Uh, super producer Brian, is there a song that you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I do have a song. I have an infectious pop song for you guys. Oh about racism?
Speaker 3: Oh pro, don't tell me about it's pro con. Don't tell me if it's proa con.
Speaker 7: So this song is by Charlotte Aditierie and Bolus Pupil. It's called Linda and It He examines the common refrain from racist go back to your country where you belong, and the feeling of feeling like a foreigner wherever you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool, Yeah, all right, well we'll link off to that in the footnotes. The Daily Zea is a production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from my heart Radio, visit the heart Radio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's going to do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we'll talk to you all. Then fight