Speaker 1: The Deadly Police.
Speaker 2: I was like Charlemagne.
Speaker 1: Now is not the time to sit this one out.
Speaker 3: America is a big reality TV show on the Breakfast Club. Would you rather have the black president or the white president?
Speaker 1: And you ain't black?
Speaker 4: America has a president? Yes, donkey today for Tuesday, December third goes to President Joe Biden first of all, dropping the clues bonds for tailor made it.
Speaker 1: Damn boy Taylor be killing them mentros.
Speaker 3: She did the intro yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh crazy? She just being there, high working. Go ahead please.
Speaker 4: Now, if you haven't heard, President Joe Biden pardoned his son Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden was convicted by a jury in June of illegally buying and possessing a gun as a drug user. He then pleaded guilty in September to nine tax offenses stemming from one point four million in taxes that he didn't pay while blowing bags on escorts, scriptless cars and drugs.
Speaker 1: Lord having if he dropp on a clothes bombs behind Biden? Who do you think he is? Future? Let's go to report please.
Speaker 2: The President issuing a full and unconditional pardon to his son Hunter after repeating insistently repeatedly insisting in public that he wouldn't do it, and to defend his decision, the President adopted an argument that could have come straight out of Donald Trump's playbook, blame your political opponents and claim unfair persecution. President Biden said this quote, the charges in his cases came about only after several of my political opponents in Congress instigated them to attack me and oppose my election, the president adding quote, no reasonable person who looks at the facts of Hunter's cases can reach any other conclusion than Hunter was singled out only because he is my son, and that is wrong. End quote. President Biden pardoning his son not just for the gun crimes for which he was convicted, and not just for the tax crimes for which he pled guilty. Instead, Biden gave his son an extraordinarily sweeping pardon for any and all crimes he committed, may have committed, or even merely been involved in at any point in the last ten years.
Speaker 4: Got to cover up those things that happened in Ukraine, just like anything else that happens in our society. Though there's been mixed reactions to Biden pardoning his son, let me be the first to tell you I don't care. Okay, as I said yesterday, I don't care if he pardons his son. I just want Democrats to stop backing like they are on this moral high ground politically when they have shown us time and time again they are not. Okay, stop backing like they'ret the pure party and Republicans aren't. Because what happens in situations like this when you are always calling someone else out, people expect you to be perfect, and in politics, we know nobody is perfect. So the least we should realistically expect you to.
Speaker 1: Be is better.
Speaker 4: And Biden pardoning his son for crimes that he actually committed isn't showing they are better. And you know who's the blame for that, Joe Biden. Joe Biden and his administration. Okay, because once again, like they tend to do, they volunteered a lie, President Biden. Nobody would care about you pardoning your son if you didn't say.
Speaker 1: Over and over that you wouldn't pardon your son.
Speaker 4: Okay, Nobody would care about your pardoning your son if you didn't have your Press secretary kare Kareem John Pier are constantly saying that you wouldn't pardon your son you would have one who said you would never pardon your son because you have a respect for the rule of law. Okay, the reason you are getting this backlash is because Democrats always want to act like they stand on this moral high ground.
Speaker 1: I see all these.
Speaker 4: Folks comparing Biden's pardons to all the folks Trump is pardoned.
Speaker 1: And you know the difference. Trump is unapologetic about it.
Speaker 4: He pardons his people, gives them jobs in his administration, and he doesn't explain it or act like he's above doing it. Meanwhile, this is what you and your press secretary have sounded like every single time you were asked if you would pardon your son.
Speaker 2: Is there any possibility that the president would end up pardoning his son? Well, I just said no. I just answer with a person partner or commute his son if he's convicted.
Speaker 4: So I've answered this question before.
Speaker 2: It was asked of me, not too long ago, a couple of weeks ago, and I was very clear and I said, no, you.
Speaker 1: Said before the president would not pardon his son. Is that still the case?
Speaker 4: Nothing has changed?
Speaker 1: That is still the case.
Speaker 2: And have you ruled out a pardon for your son?
Speaker 1: Yes, I should. I adviude by the jury decision. I will do that and I will not partner him.
Speaker 4: I could speak for the president and he said he would not pardon his son.
Speaker 3: Does the President have any intention of pardoning him?
Speaker 4: We've been asked that question multiple times. Our answer stands, which is now Ben dropping a clues bombs of Korean John fire boys. She's so tired of line for you all white people.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 4: Now I know folks saying Biden changed his mind and you have the right to change your mind. Sure, I agree with that. But I was reading an article on CNN this morning and it's said multiple officials who recently worked for Joe Biden said they never believed the president are White House aides speaking on his behalf when they insisted in recent months that a pardon for Hunter Biden was off the table.
Speaker 1: A former senior West.
Speaker 4: Wing aid said, anyone who was even close to the top knew that he was probably going to do this, So why did we pretend otherwise. That's what us inquiring minds want to know, President Biden, and that's the reason you are getting backlash about this. You said in your statement that you just came.
Speaker 1: To this conclusion over the weekend. Yeah right.
Speaker 4: According to CNN, sources familiar with Hunter, Biden's legal strategy said he would have never agreed to plead guilty in September the all nine charges in the federal tax case, exposing himself to the possibility of seventeen years in prison and more than one million dollars in fines without the expectation of clemency. So, once again, Joe Biden and the Democrats, why act like you're above doing any of this. Democratic Representative Greg Stanton of Arizona said that while he respects the President, I think he got this one wrong. This wasn't a politically motivated prosecution. Hunter committed felonies and was convicted.
Speaker 1: By a jury of his peers. I agree, he.
Speaker 4: Committed felonies and was convicted by a jury of his piers. But he got a daddy who's pretty important, and that daddy isn't gonna let him go down. Okay, once again, I'm not mad Joe Biden parted this son. I just wish Democrats would stop being cowards and stand on whatever business they are choosing to stand on, even though this decision is very self serving.
Speaker 1: Okay. And that's the other thing.
Speaker 4: Some of you liberals are out there spiking the football, acting like this is some sort of lookback.
Speaker 1: No, knock it off.
Speaker 4: Okay, this doesn't benefit anybody except the Biden family, and it's not a lickback. If you think it's a look back, that's a false equivalency. Okay, you lost the election, all right. Trump is in control of all three branches of government under Biden being pardoned. It's not the same. Okay, that's not a look back. Get the hell out of here, all right. I wish that democrats in the administration also wouldn't be anonymous whoever told CNN that, I wonder if there was a way to be less righteous about it and more like, we're not spending our time thinking about that.
Speaker 1: The same age that.
Speaker 4: I mentioned before said there were multiple ways Biden could have left the door open to a pardon, rather than ruling out its possibility altogether. It's really that simple. The backlash wouldn't be so intense if you hadn't been so adamant about not pardoning pardoning him in the first place. Please get President Joe Biden the biggest he hull, and also Joe President Biden. I have a way that you can change the narrative. Okay, you're about to be out. You really want to shake things up. People are questioning your legacy. To me, your legacy will always be tied to the eighty six Anti Drug Abuse Sack. Yeah, the eighty six Anti Drug Abuse Sack, in the ninety four Crimeville.
Speaker 1: You're the proud offer of both those bills.
Speaker 4: So how about pardon everybody in federal prison for a nonviolent weed offense. We've been saying that for a couple of years. That would be something interesting that would get everybody talking about something else. Yep, and you don't care. You about to be out, and you should do that for your legacy. Because of those the eighty six Anti Drug Abuse Sack, because of the mandatory minimum citizen. It's people still in prison because of laws that you in plement it, because of the ninety four Crime Builders. People still in prison because of large and implemented. So how about pardon everybody in federal prison for a non violent weed defense. It don't make no sense to me that we is damned illegal in most of the country, whether recreationally or additionally.
Speaker 1: I think I said that word.
Speaker 4: Right medicinal Okay, all right, but either way I own the dispensary either way. But my point, God bless America to be able to pronounce it the owner. But my point is, pardon everybody in federal prison for a non violent we defense.
Speaker 1: I really want to shake things up.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. Thank you for that donkey. Today we open it up the phone line opinions. People say five, eight, five, one oh five. You know what deterbs me though, but disturbs people really bad.
Speaker 1: It don't matter. I'm gonna just say you just said the turbs it disturbs me. We understand each other. We don't got to pronounce things correctly.
Speaker 3: Anybody cares that were on the radio, right, there's a lot of people out there. Just think about it like this. Let's think about if you had a gun charge and you got to serve three years, yes, and you look at this this white boy right that's going home.
Speaker 1: It ain't even natty white.
Speaker 3: He had prostitutes, he had allegedly cracking cocaine, allegedly good time.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on about this good time. This man did this thing overseas with the Ukrainians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, and he had a gun charge and he going home before Christmas?
Speaker 1: Well guess what?
Speaker 3: And I got a gun charge my first time, and I got to sit here for three years.
Speaker 4: Well, your daddy should have made better choices. Your daddy should have been president. He could have got you off.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought the Democrats were full the people. That's the whole point of the Donky of today. His people up. It is, well, is it? Is it that than just business?
Speaker 3: The president is business family, business. All right, But let's open up the phone lines. Let's discuss eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Come morning.
Speaker 4: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey. When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the Haunch.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up, Earth in the morning. Breakfast Club