Speaker 1: From Los Angeles and.
Speaker 2: One and only world famous Perez Perez Hilton.
Speaker 3: Everybody, welcome to the php A booker. There's Perez right there. What's going on, buddy?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: I know a lot of you want it, and a lot of you also were feeling left out because some of you, I understand, are not supporters of the Patreon. Not everybody can afford for ninety nine a month. That's okay. We did speak about Gypsy Rose Blanchard a lot on our Patreon last week, and we will be sharing some more Gypsy Rose Blanchard today for all. We're also gonna talk Taylor Swift, that lack a doodle in the Talia Grace story, Are you on a Grande? And more? But first, how are you?
Speaker 3: I don't think I have anything at all to report. We're recording today on a Sunday for the Patreon people. You're gonna get this today on Sunday. Everybody else will be getting this tomorrow. This part that I just said won't be a part of the show, but I just wanted.
Speaker 1: To let the Patreon people know. All is good man. How about you?
Speaker 4: Did you ever have that feeling that you think you should feel worse? Than you do, but you don't how so meaning if this would have been three weeks ago, I would have been in such a state of despair. But I've really made the gym a priority for me this week. I've gone every single day to the gym. And I'm just so overwhelmed and just behind on every aspect of my life professionally and personally, and like, you know, you know me how extreme I am and how cheap I am. So I am trying to get window treatments from my house, and before really understanding what that process was, like, I did what I thought was the smart and sensible rational thing to do. I set up eight consultations Jesus Christ, and they come to your house, right, And I just assumed, Oh, it's gona be like thirty minutes each. Fuck no, at least two hours. Some are longer than two hours each. And I've been I barely, I've been like unable to get any work done because I've scheduled like four of these. I thankfully spaced them out because I didn't want to do them all back to back, but they're so fucking long, right, And it sucks because I also feel like with meeting enough people eventually you'll find the right fit. Some folks, even if you tell them what you want, they just want to upsell you.
Speaker 3: You're in a fancy pants neighborhood, and they think you're going to pay a fancy pants price.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: I said, no, I said, listen, my number one priority is to find something that is nice. It doesn't need to be fancy or look fancy, but it doesn't need to. I don't want it to look cheap, and I don't want it to be expensive either.
Speaker 1: Said I ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Why don't you just go to blinds dot com and order blinds and measure them. That's what I did for every inch of my house. I have nothing but high quality blinds. I have the rollers, I have the wood ones in the front.
Speaker 1: They look great.
Speaker 3: And I guarantee you most of these people that come over, they're gonna do the measurements, and they're gonna go to blinds dot Com and they're gonna buy the blinds and then send you their upcharge bill for putting them in.
Speaker 4: Did you install them yourself?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's fucking easy. I mean, oh, but I can't.
Speaker 3: If you want me to fly over and do it, I will it'll take me a day to install all your fucking windows. But it's not hard to do it, really isn't. I mean, you need a handyman. You gotta find you need one.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: You got to find a handyman and say, hey, I want blinds. Go measure this. You know a lot of those companies, that's what they do.
Speaker 1: It's a shakedown.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I still manage to take my kids out. Yesterday, they grudgingly, even though I didn't want to, I took them to go see Disney on Ice. We had a wonderful time. Now let's get to the show, all right. I am officially proclaiming that Gypsy Rose Blanchard is a gay icon. Really, I don't know why, but so many of my gays are obsessed with Gypsy Rose Blanchard, and a lot of our female listeners too, although maybe they're perhaps more divided. But and I think I'm in the minority, but the gays are all about Gypsy Rose. Like they keep texting me and sending me did you see what she said here? Did you read that?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: But like Geez Louise, she's been doing the rounds because her Lifetime show is about to drop, and she did the view she did Good Morning America, And I have thoughts if it's not apparent to the average viewer or observer, she is absolutely a getting help with her social media and b she has a thousand percent been coached with what to say. She's gone through media training in the last week or two. And it's not like that intens it's just more of like, let's do a pretend interview. These are the kinds of questions you're gonna get asked so that she knows what to say. Because the answers that she gave were sound bites. And that's fine because she hit all the notes. She expressed regret for what happened to her mother, She took accountability. It was as if a media professional, like I said, told her what to say, and she did it. So kudos to her team, and you know, kudos to her because she's clearly hungry for all of this. You know, she could have done a little bit of media, but not a lot. Like not only did she do all these TV shows, she's been doing podcasts now as well, like and not even like the biggest podcast ever, like fucking smaller podcast too. Like that Nick Vile from the Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Really, what the fuck is he asking her?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Do you watch the Bachelor? I mean, what's that about?
Speaker 4: Maybe she did in prison, I mean she listened to Taylor Swift behind bars, and it's like, I don't think this will be sustainable, Like it's just right now and everything going on. But like literally today one of my gays texting me an article like, ooh, Gypsy Rose Blancher says that she wants Millie Bobby Brown to play her in a biopic.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my god, I hate this person already.
Speaker 4: I don't hate her. I do have a lot of empathy and compassion and understanding for her because she went through so much trauma. But like I said on the Patreon, it still feels weird to me that we are celebrating and some people idolizing, right, or maybe there's also an element of mocking, Like I just don't know how much people are truly supporting her with this behavior going on right now. But you know, she's getting the good d and she's enjoying herself, so good for you. We're starting off strong today with a whole trio of truth crime, real life stories. Moving on from gypsy Rose Blanchard to Casey Anthony, why is that woman in the headlines again? Well, because her parents had this A and E special And there's this one moment in particular where the father took a polygraph test, Casey Anthony's dad who has long been rumored to possibly have been involved in the death of his granddaughter. And I'm not one of these people. A lot of people are making a big deal about this polygraph test moment, but hello, polygraph tests are not admissible in court.
Speaker 3: Well they're not one hundred percent accurate either. People learn how to dodge them. There's holes in that as well.
Speaker 4: So a lot of people were making much to do about this, and to me, it's a much to do about nothing. I'm more interested though, in this Natalia Grace story. Did you hear about that?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure which one this is. Refresh my memory.
Speaker 4: This has been an ongoing story for many years. This had a TV special on ID. I believe Natalia Grace is that Ukrainian immigrant that was adopted by this family and then abandoned. She has Dwarfism and they thought that she was lying about her age, that she was in her twenties and not like a young kid. Yeah, yeah, I know this so that story, so you know, it's just the series was, you know, rehashing everything that happened, and there were some developments there, like the father who had originally adopted her throwing his wife under the bus and saying that it was all the wife's fault and blah blah blah blah. But the real bombshell moment, the really explosive thing that was interesting and even juicy to me is for the last ten years, this Natalia Grace woman who allegedly, according to a blood test performed on this show New Scientific Death shows that she was young back when she was originally adopted, and now she's believed to be around twenty or twenty two years old. The family that took her in after that other family threw her away, left her abandoned, and they went to Canada. This family that adopted her legally, they now claim she's an evil witch. They've turned they've turned their back on her. What a twist. Wow. Yeah. They called in to the producers and they said, something ain't right with Natalia. This girl is tweaking. I feel like she's the enemy in the house. And she said to us we had held her hostage, made us look like we're the enemy. Natalia is stabbing her family in the back over a complete lie. She's done other things too, but this was a new low. Natalia does not have emotions for nothing but herself. We're done, We're done with her.
Speaker 3: I don't understand this whole family, Like they're as dramatic as she is, Like how do these people find each other? And are they all full of shit? Is this a television show? And they just realized, let's put some drama into this. Is someone lying?
Speaker 1: Is she nuts?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What a plot line?
Speaker 4: Now, of course there's gonna be a second season of this show. Congrats to them all make that money. I'm like Natalia Grace and you know fucking Gypsy Rose Blanchard, like I need to do some crazy shit, like I need like what do I fucking need to do? Like give me ideas, y'all. I'm open.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: We started off today with different types of topics. As always, our Patreon supporters give us suggestions, and all three of these came from Patreon, so we really appreciate our supporters. Some baby news, you know, she is in Los Angeles this weekend. Had a girl's night out with some of the Kansas cheaty shit shit exactly had a girl's night out with I've said this so many times. This ch for some reason, trips Cubans up. It trips me up.
Speaker 1: Oh it does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a Cuban thing like chair chair chair chair, no chair.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We just have trouble with ch and English. Anyways, she was hanging out with the wags in Los Angeles and having a good time, much deserved, much needed, because she was dragged by The New York Times, of all people, really publications. Yes, the New York Times ran an article and opinion. This was shocking to me. Okay, because the New York Times is the paper of record. It is supposedly and supposed to be the most regarded and respected, reputable publication in the United States, if not the world, and they ran an opinion piece in their opinion section speculating that Taylor Swift is a closeted queer person.
Speaker 1: Really she's gay.
Speaker 4: I know that did not come across your desk.
Speaker 3: I have the New York Times, but I typically don't read the opinion section because it is usually stuff that's kind of out there. So I'm never really like into it.
Speaker 4: Well, it upset Taylor and her team so much that her publicist, allegedly somebody off the record spoke to the New York Times and put them on blast, as they should, So shame on you, New York Times. Not cool.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, having an opinion is fine. I don't think having an opinion is a terrible thing. But it's just a weird thing to report put in the newspaper. But that's what I'd said. I don't Typically I see those articles and I'll get like a paragraph in I'm like, this is a fucking loon looking for hits, and then I just move on.
Speaker 1: So this sounds like another loon looking for hits.
Speaker 4: And I think the associate of Taylor Swift might have mentioned this that New York Times would have never ran that article and speculated something like that about Shawn Mendes.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, well we don't care about Shawn Mendes. No one would read it. That's why it's all about clicks.
Speaker 4: Right, or Justin Bieber or whomever who they have the biggest music.
Speaker 1: But I don't think.
Speaker 3: Justin Bieber's ever like been with a dude. He doesn't put off the vibe. Now does Taylor Taylor Swift. Let me ask you a question, do you think Taylor Swift has ever had a night now wrestling nights with another woman or a lesbian evening?
Speaker 1: Zero? Yeah? I disagree with you.
Speaker 4: I bet she has no no other like Katy Perry obviously, Lady Gaga for definitely, but not.
Speaker 3: I don't believe you're saying Taylor's that square, that she wouldn't have a night where she uh, you know, screwed around with one of these hot models that she's hanging out with. I mean, she didn't hang out with ugly girls back in the day. She hung out with like the hottest girls.
Speaker 4: Ever, I don't think she did. I don't. I don't pretty I had pretty good gaytar Okay, so what ebbs? In more music related news, Oftentimes I find these rumors credible. You know, they're they're seated and planted. Multiple reports are talking about rumored Coachella twenty twenty four headliners. Right, you saw that I did, and every single artist is laying as fuck.
Speaker 1: I agree with you wholeheartedly.
Speaker 3: But the festival has changed to you know, this really cred cool kind of indie rock festival to a pop everybody goes to No one gives a shit about the lineup anymore. It's all about going to the desert and getting fucked up and the scene and going to parties. The music is ancillary, and it's unfortunate because it was a really cool festival back in the day.
Speaker 1: But it's all about what.
Speaker 3: Are you wearing to Coachella and the food and every fucking thing else about the music. So I don't even care who plays anymore.
Speaker 1: It's over. It's done.
Speaker 4: So the big three headliners, according to It's Daily Double, which I considered to be a reputable music industry publication, they say they are Lana del Rey, Titler of the Creator, and Doja Cat and all three of them have also performed at Coachella in the last few years, so there's nothing special.
Speaker 3: I mean, any band that's headlined usually has worked their way up from a smaller stage.
Speaker 1: That's not abnormal.
Speaker 4: Well, I have the best headliner. I get like I would fucking I've never been to Coachella, but if they did this act, my ass would be there. And actually I think it might break records. It's a pretty out there choice, but I think it's brilliant and inspired and I guarantee you if you disagree with me, nine out of ten of our callers will agree with me eight hundred and seventy two one one eight five. My dream pick for Coachella twenty twenty four headliner is the Spice Girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be awesome. The Spice Girls.
Speaker 3: Well, I had read and I don't know if it's the same article that you read. Shakira wanted to do it and they turned her down. What Yeah, so, I'm I don't know if they like want to be the oldie Zach kind of thing, but every year they do have a Guns n' Roses or an ac DC or you know, maybe a more heritage rock band, a heritage.
Speaker 1: Pop group like the Spice Girls. I wholeheartedly agree with you. But they could do that anywhere for anything, and it would be huge because people would.
Speaker 4: Go, especially because the Spice Girls haven't toured in the or done a single show in the United States since two thousand and eight. Oh really, yeah, that would be massive.
Speaker 1: It would be massive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they did do a UK stadium summer tour in twenty nineteen. I think it's time for a Vegas residency than girls. In more music related news, paramour has many of their fans concerned because they have deleted or they're not deleted, but their website is offline and they have taken down their social media accounts and folks are unsure what's happening. Well, I have an update for you all.
Speaker 1: They were supposed to be on our show next weekend.
Speaker 4: I was going to get to that as well. Yeah, so they are done with their record label, right, They're now a free agent and the record label and they've been with that label Atlantic for twenty years. It's pretty unusual actually for an artist to be with one label for that long. I mean, it happens, but it's not the typical and they are in an in between phase. And as Booker mentioned, next week, they were supposed to perform at this ALT ninety eight to seven show in Los Angeles. It's called I Have a Question. They pulled out of that, and a lot of people were worried because they took down their social media and pulled out of this show. Does typically the record label or the radio station and cover the costs associated with an act performing at a show like that.
Speaker 3: I think it's sometimes split. I don't think you know radio typically and I don't want to say that. I know, you know, I work for a radio company, but I think a lot of that has to do with splitting of a lot of that production cost because there's relationships and management and.
Speaker 4: Vials, So that makes sense. My thought was they pulled out because they probably just don't want to incur any personal costs themselves that might be associated with performing at.
Speaker 3: That there's something else going on, And the first sign was well to be really real. And I don't know this, but I worried about this, and I wondered about this. You know, Paramore is going out with Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift Matty Heally, Matty Heally the nineteen seventy five is the headliner of the show with Paramore.
Speaker 1: So that was my first like, uh, oh.
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait you're confused. Wait Maddy he in nineteen seventy five are not going on tour with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Paramore is those two broke up, and I think that Haley is very team Taylor. They're both on the ninety eight to seven all three Ego lineup together as headliners.
Speaker 4: Oh I guess I missed that, Okay, I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: I don't think that had anything to do with it.
Speaker 3: But that was my first months and months ago thought was, oh God, I hope Team Taylor doesn't like step In and you know, the fans killed them for playing with him, and you know how online is, you know how it worse. So but then when they wipe their social media before the holiday break, I was like, uh, oh, this is never a good sign.
Speaker 1: And we knew we had the show coming up, and.
Speaker 3: They just made the announcement that they canceled the show in all transparency, not a clue, not a reason why. I think they're citing it as mental health reasons, and I think that's.
Speaker 1: The end of it.
Speaker 3: No one's asking any questions after that, so I don't know if there's anything else. I don't know if the label deal has anything to do with it. I don't know if Maddie has anything to do with it. I think there's a couple in the band that may have something to do with it. Maybe the end of that relationship happened a lot of factors.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a new year and people tend to make changes at the beginning.
Speaker 4: Of the year, so we'll see well, there's still as of right now attached to the Taylor Swift European leg right, and even before that, they've got some solo shows as Paramore the band.
Speaker 1: They have some things booked, so I don't think they're breaking up.
Speaker 4: No, it's you know what, It's all good if you need to take a mental health moment. Many artists have done that.
Speaker 3: It is wild that it's a new thing, though it's something that never used to happen.
Speaker 1: Even if you go back a decade.
Speaker 3: Ten years, no one would ever cancel a show, and if they did, the artist would go online crying and oh my god, I had to cancel. Now it's becoming like, eh, somebody canceled. The fans still get pissed online, you know, but they're always pissed about something. But it's a different day.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't want to generalize and say it's a younger generation thing, but it's just some people. I'm training my kids like fuckers, Like you're gonna work hard. I don't give a shit you think some days I just don't want to do I just want to take a mental health day and do nothing. Well, I don't have that luxury, you know, you just got to keep trugging along.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gen X, and you know that's the marching orders of anybody from Gen X. And it's a different generation. You're right on the cusp of the new generation. So it's it's just a different way of seeing things. And I'm not gonna throw shade at them, but I agree with you. I think it's cool to train your kids that it's tough out there and sometimes you gotta grit through it. You got to bite your lip and grit through days.
Speaker 4: You have to trick them into being excited for hard work.
Speaker 1: Really like, oh.
Speaker 4: I did it? Like I don't want I don't want them to hear me.
Speaker 1: He's looking around like they're going to run it. I don't have bush it.
Speaker 4: It's Sunday. We were in the carrying to Disney on Ice and I said, you know, next year, when you're twelve, I'm gonna let you go to the gym with me, and you can go to the gym with me every morning. And you want to go to the gym with me?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: He said yes. I'm like, fuck yes, I would have. I was the lazy, fat fuck that would have hated that and would have just not gone. I would have not done it realize and then and then after my son said yes, then my middle child said I want to go too, and I'm like, well, great, when you're twelve, you can go as well.
Speaker 1: They can work out at the house every day.
Speaker 3: When I was a kid, when I was probably eleven twelve, I did push ups and setups every day after school. And I'm not shitting you when I tell you I could do like five six hundred setups, no problem.
Speaker 1: I could do one hundred push ups in my sleep. Wow.
Speaker 3: I did it every day after school. And I think there's something to that. I think there's something to happen. A regiment and yeah, you know, training people that hard work pays off. And it's the same thing of every morning when I wake up, no matter what, I will not leave.
Speaker 1: This house unless I make my bed. Oh me too, Yeah same.
Speaker 3: I have actually been in the goddamn driveway before and it hits me I didn't make the bed. I will pull the car back in the fucking driveway and run back into.
Speaker 1: The house to make the bed. I have to do it. It has to be done. Me too.
Speaker 4: And more music related news. A little a little sighting spotted loved seeing Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco, her new boyfriend, at a Lakers game together in non music related news, but a big viral moment since our last show. Jeremy Allen White, one of Booker's favorite actors, the star of that one TV show where he played that chef what was it called the Bear?
Speaker 1: The Bear.
Speaker 4: Yes, he is the new face and body of Calvin Klein and not since I don't know a while, has a fucking advertising campaign gotten quite a reaction like it was pretty awesome and exciting to so it was a good choice to pick him. And he looked bananas amazing.
Speaker 1: The dude is cut right.
Speaker 4: But my favorite thing is because I have this thirst trap Instagram where I post hot dudes pink Perez insta. If you're bored, I'll never be that bored. By the way, not you, but our female listeners and our gaze, I could tell he achieved that through hard work and it's natural. It's not like he's taking human growth hormone or steroids or whatever. It is like that was just hard work and natural and that's what I prefer. I love that. I appreciate it. So good on you.
Speaker 1: Isn't he a sober guy.
Speaker 3: I think he is. Maybe he had problems before. Maybe I have him confused with somebody else.
Speaker 4: Well, I think he needs to be because his wife, remember his ex, remember, like is demanding like multiple drug and alcohol tests today.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, see, yeah, I knew there was something there. So yeah, you know, that happens a lot.
Speaker 3: And good for him channeling all that energy into something that's paying off for him being the you know, the face the body of Calvin Klein.
Speaker 1: That's good. He looks great.
Speaker 4: That was so funny, Like a lot of people were making a moment of trying to find his belly button. Go back and look at it, because in some of the photos it's hard. It's really hard to see his belly button. Yes, I think it's just because he's got blonde hair in his blonde chest hair, so it's kind of like hiding the belly button. But whatever, he looked fucking amazing. Also a pretty viral moment was Kat Williams, the comedian full disclosure, I don't have the fucking time for this. Jesus fucking Christ. He sat down for a podcast interview Club Shay Shay, and apparently, I mean, I don't know, maybe a lot of people were off work this week or what the fuck happened? But it became a big thing. But this interview was over three hours long.
Speaker 1: Worn peace.
Speaker 4: I don't even think I would watch a three hour long Madonna interview, like give me sixty minutes, max, But I would have watched the Cat Williams interview. It was sixty minutes, but or an hour and a half perhaps, but three plus hours.
Speaker 1: Now it's funny.
Speaker 4: I like that guy. He is funny and you know the best part about it, And I think why people are clamoring over it is he threw so much shade. He called out fellow comedians, everybody from Steve Harvey to Kevin Hart, and the list was long.
Speaker 3: Really I got a listen to that then, not all three hours. I hope someone could summarize the greatest hits. Maybe I should edit that podcast to put it out for the world to hear.
Speaker 4: I would watch that.
Speaker 1: It would be forty minutes when I'm done.
Speaker 4: With it, saying that nobody's that Kevin Hart doesn't really have any fans, which is weird because Kevin hurt last year and performed at a big ass venue here in Las Vegas. He plays big venues.
Speaker 1: He plays stadiums. He's funny, he's got a lot of fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he's got a lot of fans too. On the patreot On, we discussed briefly Taraji p Henson voicing her frustration that she's been mistreated and underpaid historically throughout her career and entertainment. And while I absolutely agree with that and support her, in another new interview, she said something to me where it's like, mm, be careful, girl, because now you're slipping into like diva unsavory behavior. She complained that she had to drive herself to the set of The Color Purple. Which I get that, Okay, you're an A list actor or B plus or A minus or whatever, you're a big actor. It's common for big actors to be driven to the set, and she wasn't, so she advocated for that for herself and her co stars. The thing that made me like really arch and raise an eyebrow real high was her complaining over the fact that she had to audition for The Color Purple. It's not a right movie. It's a movie musical, and I don't think she's got any singing experience on that I'm aware of. On film or TV.
Speaker 3: I don't care if it's a regular whatever. I think if a director wants you to audition, there are many, many A level actors that still go in and audition. A director wants to see them in that role with those words, and that's their prerogative. You're an employee.
Speaker 1: Shut up, stop bitching.
Speaker 4: Another story that went viral this week was the release of this South African Olympic runner, the one that was a paraplegic that murdered his girlfriend oscars. How do you pronounce his name? It's p I s t O r i us. However, the fuck you pronounce his last name? That dude murdered his girlfriend. It's not like Gypsy Rose Blanchard that was convicted of second degree murderer. This guy was convicted of doing the deed and he served just nine years in South Africa, nine years because they believed in rehabilitation. The guy's a fucking murderer.
Speaker 3: Wasn't the whole thing like he thought he was sleeping when he did it or something. The whole thing was so weird. I kind of remember the case.
Speaker 4: He claimed it was an intruder. Yeah, seems like a bullshit excuse to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would think it's a lot easier just to break up with someone than to kill them, but that's just me.
Speaker 4: I have an interesting question from Patreon supporter iber Aim Ibrahim says, I want you guys to discuss two things. Who is a bigger star Britney Spears circa nineteen ninety eight to two thousand and four or Taylor Swift. Now there's not even it's not even closed. Taylor Swift now, no way, yeah.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 1: Britney Spears also did the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Britney Spears never did a single stadium tour.
Speaker 1: She could have, well, she didn't.
Speaker 3: So Brittany had a ton of fans. Taylor has a ton of fans. Taylor has a lot of fans that are her fans, but it doesn't mean she's as broad and.
Speaker 1: Mass appeal she is.
Speaker 4: She's more.
Speaker 3: I don't think I agree with you. I think Brittany back in the day was bigger. There's just less celebrity. Now there's less anything.
Speaker 4: Taylor has more hits and has sold more albums.
Speaker 3: Brittany was gigantic. Taylor was like bordering on Madonna level, and so is Taylor. But I think Brittany back in that moment was like white.
Speaker 4: Hot, not as big as Taylor now.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think there's less now, there's less for Taylor to compete with. I think she has accrued twenty years of fans, That's what I think. I don't think that the mass is an average everyday person. Every guy knows every Taylor sweat that guys don't know her.
Speaker 4: Musical maybe not guys, that's not her hits.
Speaker 1: Are very few and far between, pass not outside.
Speaker 3: Of the one hit from this album name another hit, Okay, Cruel Summer was an even bigger hit.
Speaker 1: Or two albums ago from two albums ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, from twenty twenty three, though that it was a hit like hello.
Speaker 3: That's my point, Okay, she has a lot of fans agreed.
Speaker 1: She's at the mountaintop. She's on Mount Rushbourne.
Speaker 4: Thank you to Asia Alire Chinnita, Christine Morano, Haley Beck, Jenn mccloyd, Lady Jehan, Penelope Pisstop, Sarah Francis, and Tashina Jones Patreon supporters for your topics for today. Finally, before we get to a call or two earlier today, Ariana Grande announced that she's releasing new music this Friday. Wow good, It's gonna be a really busy Friday because, in addition to Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez is also releasing a new song, and so is Lil mas X, although Lil mas X and Ariana Grande I wouldn't say are necessarily competing with each other. But I don't know if does Little moss X get played on hip hop radio? I don't think so. He's a pop depends on the song. Yeah, yeah, I'm excited. But my question is, do you think all of the negative attention Ariana Grande got for her new relationship will or could affect negatively the comeback.
Speaker 3: I think either the song is great or it's not. I typically don't believe that a lot of the static really infiltrates if you like a song or not.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree.
Speaker 4: I mean people still fucking listen to Chris Brown and we know what kind of person here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, r Kelly's a jam. Yeah the freaking weekend and I'm about to have it. So that's a great song.
Speaker 4: Let's take some goals.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey Booker, ell again Patreon supporter.
Speaker 4: It takes me forever to get through I favored these episodes ten.
Speaker 5: So now you're talking about the Barbie like eligibility for Oscars. Booker mentioned, like, didn't they do a Barbie movie years ago? And it reminds me of the Disney film Life Size. I just had to go the poster and it's Talabanks and Lindsay Lohan. I'm like a preachy bescent girl, and I gotta say it was the hottest thing around for millennials and the early nineties. Wonder if this is a quote unquote Barbie movie that you're thinking of.
Speaker 4: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe there was a Barbie movie, but maybe there wasn't. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 4: She's telling you there wasn't, and I thought there wasn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, they just say there wasn't a Barbie.
Speaker 4: She was trying to explain to you that you might have thought of this other film intad.
Speaker 1: I never heard of that terrible movie. Whatever that is. Hi, it's Chillian from New York.
Speaker 2: So I have a friend and she I don't know where it gets like a nipple ring.
Speaker 4: Fuck, And she goes on.
Speaker 2: The subway and it was cold and she had a T shirt on and the T shirt said pretending to be to be good or pretending to be a good girl, some shit like that. And this guy comes up to her whispers in her ear. How are you pretending to be good with a nipple ring? I think that's what you don't want to happen. Keep your nipples covered up, ladies.
Speaker 1: Hi, are we talking about the nipple bra? Is that what that's coming off?
Speaker 4: I'm guessing I love it. I'm all for it, and that in some places, in some cities, it's actually legal for women to be topless if they wanted to.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking moving to wherever that is.
Speaker 5: Booker l from Jersey.
Speaker 1: Was it el but just called two calls?
Speaker 4: I can think so, right?
Speaker 1: Question Ell, he's up on the fucking call.
Speaker 4: No, we love it.
Speaker 5: Booker's inquiring about Gypsy Rules. I've been trying to watch the act on Hulu. It was so popular in like twenty eighteen when it came out, and it's essentially the story of Gypsy Rules, and it's called Munchausens by Proxy. If you're truly interested, watch the act on Hulu because it gives you the full story and it gives you more context.
Speaker 3: I would rather pluck my nose hairs one by one eight hundred seven five.
Speaker 1: If your name is not El or if your name is not Chloe from.
Speaker 3: Pittsburgh, how about some new calls from some people that have never called before that I'd be fantastic.
Speaker 4: Somebody yeah, well no, I mean somebody that's a Patreon supporter. DMed me on TikTok to say that you were not very nice to her when she called into the Patriot to the Patriot when she called into the podcast, right.
Speaker 1: So leave better calls then, Oh.
Speaker 4: God, stop it. I appreciate all our callers.
Speaker 1: I appreciate calls. I just would like them to be better, that's all. And some variety. I just want some other people to check it.
Speaker 4: And I appreciate all of our listeners, you included, So thank you for listening. We'll see some of you on Thursday for the Patreon Show. Have a wonderful week, everybody, take it easy.