Speaker 1: All right, news round up in information overload our tolfree. Our number is eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. I have been fortunate enough to get a galley copy of new King Rich's new book. It is out next Tuesday, and it is called Trump's Triumph, America's Greatest Comeback. And look, I've said this many many times before, is that I got to know Newt in nineteen ninety when I was a local radio host in Alabama, and then I spent four years when he became speaker as a local radio host in Atlanta from ninety two to ninety six before I went to Fox News in ninety six. And so we have been friends, frankly brothers ever since then. And I had the honor of him seeing the night that he became Speaker of the House, a night of my life that I'll never forget, an honor that I'll never forget. New was the last speaker to balance the budget. They did it, what four or five years in a row, and it's not been balanced since. Now he has written I think, what is the definitive book on Donald Trump and this credible historical comeback and it's called Trump's Triumph America's Greatest Comeback. It is available now on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores as of Tuesday around the country. And by the way, if you live in New Jersey, you can go see our friend newt He's going to be doing a book signing at Bookends in on Ridgewood Avenue in New Jersey at six o'clock. We'll remind you next Tuesday, and you should go out and see him. I've been to Bookends for a number of my books, and it's such a great bookstore. It's such a great place and great people. I know, I kid around about New York and New Jersey accents, but that's only because I don't live in New York and New Jersey anymore and pay high taxes like I used to. Anyway, it's always an honor and privilege and pleasure to welcome back the former Speaker of the House, New Kingrich. Am I wrong in my description of you, that you, in your heart of hearts, that you are a professor, a historian, and real deep down you are You know, you're one of the three legs of Conservatism in the modern era, Reagan being one, you being two and Trump being three.
Speaker 2: Well, I probably would use the word teacher more than pass. It sounds pretty high. But look, I love learning, I love sharing what I learned. And you know we've had We've had such a long it's all scary. Actually we've known each other I think now like thirty five years.
Speaker 1: Wait, why is that scary? That makes me feel bad? Well, I'm triggering. I'm triggered by that.
Speaker 2: Triggered by Well, then I take it back.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm only kidding. Go ahead, No, I'm thrilled.
Speaker 2: We've known each other that long and it's such In fact, I was just doing something Malcolmar Kapern a while and I said, you know, one of the great advantages that you have. We were talking about the people who made the modern era, and I cited you and Rush and Roger Ailes and said, you know, nobody in the elite media realizes the impact that the three of you have had. And I talked to the fact that you have this unique thirty year plus relationship with Trump, which allows you to have honest conversations with him that very very few people can have. And you know, you and I have been a team trying to get America away from the left and back on the track of historic American values for a generation now. And I think it's working. I mean, I'm very optimous. I don't know if you saw the I did a newsletter at nishe sixty they pointing out that this week we've had three polls, not one, three that has said one said, for the first time in the history of Rasmussen, fifty percent of the country. Now, I believe they're on the right track. And the Sea polster over there said he was shocked and he never ever in his lifetime fellow would get to fifty and now it is.
Speaker 3: And then the first time in twenty nine years.
Speaker 2: Isn't that amazing? And then our good our good friend Matt Towry told me that his poll now indicates the Trump's above fifty percent of approval, and.
Speaker 1: The fifth in the Trump and the Towering Pole inside our advantage, he's at fifty five percent approval.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then Democracy Institute the box insid report and they said they asked the question, do you think he's helping fix things? He has a fourteen point advantage that what he's doing is helping fix things, and all those I did a newsletter because have those three polls at the same time tells me that the country is resident despite every effort of the networks and New York Times, in Washington Post and what have you, the country's resonating to having an American president who loves the country, who's taking tough stands, and who is unendingly energetic.
Speaker 1: You know, really, I use the words, you know, returning or restoring constitutional order. I use the words con sequential, transformational. I mean for Republicans. I mean, let's take this one big, beautiful villa, and it's not perfect, but it does secure the border im perpetuity. It will help remove criminal illegals. It will lead America towards energy dominance. It will create the next generation of weaponry, which we desperately need and we've fallen way behind on. There is that gap of vulnerability that very similar to what Reagan inherited. It also does other transformational things with law and order and crime and education in America. But there's nothing that Donald Trump is doing, including speaking peace in the Middle East and in Europe, that is not massive. Everything that is out of the box. He is a disruptor. He is an iconoclast. I remember once you gave a speech and you said, I am a genuine revolutionary, and you were in your time and Trump is now in his time, and I see a lot of comparisons.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's part of what we resonate so well, because he is as you point out earlier with the reference to Regae, Me and Trump, we are all moving the country away from the nutcake values of the left back to the historically invaluable insights of the founding fathers. And Trump understood that. And I think we need to start talking about the Obama Biden system. Wasn't just Biden. We'd had from two thousand and nine on. We've had this steady effort to move us to the left, briefly interrupted by Trump for four years, and we were in real danger of losing America as we've done it. I mean, these people, as we now know, we watched the fight at Harvard. These people were committed to a sick, I think, corrupt and in many ways weird system, and they were prepared to impose it on the rest of us if they could get away with it. In fact, be part of the reason I wrote Trump's Triumph Americans' Greatest Comeback is to make the point that this was a victory of a man and a movement both. This wasn't just Trump, but this was millions of Americans spontaneously thinking, you know, I've had enough. I want somebody who has the guts and the drive and the smarts to change things, and the only guy available is Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Explain what you mean by America's greatest comeback, because as a historian, for you to say that those words resonate for.
Speaker 2: Me, well, I'll give you two very very different examples. And in twenty nineteen or No. Twenty twenty one, Whista and I were in De Cora, Iowa. She had gone to Lucy College, small town, eastern Iowa. We're walking down main Street and there's a storefront for Trump. It's not a campaign event, not paid for by anybody else. The local people had just put it up because they were so deeply committed to him, and there was a grassroots movement. It didn't depend on him except that he was the symbol, He was the inspiration, but they were doing it on their own. The other example is what's happening with SpaceX. SpaceX this year will launch over ninety percent of all the satellites in the world that will be launched by everybody, and it's because you had this amazing entrepreneur who had divided the reusable rockets has already brought the cost down by ninety percent, and when they finally get their big rocket to work the Starship, it'll bring it down another down to about five percent of what it used to cost. And the Starship will lift one hundred people or one hundred and fifty tons of cargo per flight. So instead of thing like getting the moon with two people, we could take seventy five or one hundred people. I mean, these are breakthroughs that surround Trump and they strengthen Trump, but they're not dependent on him, except to the degree that we stopped the left from screwing him up.
Speaker 1: You know what the amazing thing is is, you know, you're very kind to mention me in the same sentences as Rush and Roger. I don't think I'm in their league, to be very frank, But putting that aside, what is so stunning to me is the death of legacy media. You saw the speech Scott Kelly gave, the commencement address that he gave over the weekend, and he claims to be a journalist.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 1: You see fake Jake Tapper. You know, over at CNN, they didn't cover Joe Biden's cognitive decline. All these issues over the years, from starting with Richard Jewel to Duke Lacrosse, to Ferguson Missouri, to Freddie Gray, to the Russia collusion to the FISA abuse, to the valuation of Maar A Lago to Alvin Bragg Letitia James. We end up getting all these stories right. The media gets them all wrong. And now they threw everything they had at Donald Trump and it didn't work. And I have declared. I declared in two thousand and seven journalisms dead, and after this election, I've i said legacy media is dead.
Speaker 3: Do you agree with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think it's it's decaying so rapidly, of course. I mean probably's speech was just an embarrassment. I mean I recently went to my granddaughter and grandson's two commencements that Davidson over the last three years, and you know, you're had a commencement, they're graduating, and the parents feel good, the grandparents feel good, the students feel good, and this guy comes out and basically this vomits on everybody. I mean, his speech was so negative so hateful that the CBS ought to fire him summarily just.
Speaker 1: He says he's a journalist, He's a left wing, radical, leftist democratic pulp show host.
Speaker 3: He's not. He's not a journalist. That's what infuriates me.
Speaker 2: But what's happening is all of those institutions are losing power. I mean the New York Times, the Washington Post, ABC, NBC, CBS, you know, MSNBCC. I'm not sure anybody who he and watches, you know, see them in anymore. And they're all I do think. I want to say two two quick things. You may not agree with. One, you are wrong. You are in the same pantheon as Rush Limbaugh and Roger Hills. I've watched your career. I know how big your audience is. I know how hard you work and how dedicated you are, and you are one of the great leaders of the last twenty years of saving this country. Two, I think that we ought to recognize that these people are all disappearing. I mean, if you go out and look at how many people get their news from sources other than what used to be important. And I do think that that Jake Tapper deserves some kind of award for the most hypocritically dishonest act in recent times for him to write a book about the cover up of Biden without recognizing that he was one of the chief guys covering it up. I mean, it's an amazing act of Hutzbagh to have them out here with this book. I'm sure I'll make money out and I congratulated as a somebody who believes in pre enterprise. But it is so totally hypocritical that it's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Well, now he's out there criticizing Leticia James and Alvin Bragg. I'm like, yeah, welcome to the club. All right, quick break more with new King. Rich's brand new book is out, Trump's Triumph, America's Greatest Comeback, now available on Amazon dot com and bookstores Tuesday all across the country. He will be at bookends in Ridgewood to eleven Ridgewood Avenue in New Jersey, six o'clock on June third, that's next Tuesday.
Speaker 3: You definitely want to copy of this book.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: We continue now with new King Rich. He has his new book out.
Speaker 1: It is called Trump's Triumph, America's Greatest Comeback, available now Amazon dot Comhannity dot Com Available in bookstores around the country. As of Tuesday, he's doing a book signing six pm to eleven Ridgewood Avenue in New Jersey. You don't want to miss that if you are in the Ridgewood area. It's a great, great bookstore and there are number of times signing books myself bookends. You'll love it. We continue with the former speaker. What do you make of the Biden cover up, both internally, the threat to the country, the use of auto pen the media is deafening silence.
Speaker 3: We have a minute.
Speaker 2: I think the biggest question is who was actually running the government. I'll just give you one example. There are over twenty four hundred commutations signed on one day in January after the election, twenty four hundred. Now, who decided on those twenty four hundred? Who was involved in the decision process? It certainly wasn't Joe Biden. And who gave the instructions to the person who had the automatic pen to sign the name? Because it certainly event wasn't Joe Biden. And I think if you were to dig into the totality, starting in twenty twenty three, when clearly he began to be cognitively impaired, the number of decisions made by people who were illegally behaving as though they were president, I think will be breathtaking.
Speaker 3: I think it already is.
Speaker 1: I think it is the biggest greatest White House scandal, presidential scandal, maybe in history, you know, maybe Woodrow Wilson is a close second. But the fact that they knew all of it, they hid all of it, they lied about all of it. I want to know who knew what when, and who knew what when?
Speaker 3: Did they know it? And who was in charge?
Speaker 1: Because I don't believe it was Joe And that's that is you talk about a threat to democracy. Look, the book is phenomenal. I urge everyone to get their copy. You can get there's a link right now to Amazon on Hannity dot com or just go to Amazon dot com. It is called Trump's Triumph, America's Greatest Comeback, altered by New King Rich. If you're in New Joyse, please go to Bookends Tuesday this coming Tuesday, June the third, six pm and New will be their signing copies of his book. It's on Ridgewood Avenue to eleven Ridgwood Avenue in New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Mister speaker, thank you for me my friend.
Speaker 1: I don't accept your kind words, but I appreciate them, and appreciate your friendship and appreciate all you always do for our country.
Speaker 3: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: With eight hundred and nine four one shot is a number you want to be a part of the program, Linda, are you going to love this story?
Speaker 3: You're ready and I know you didn't.
Speaker 5: Usually means I'm not going to love it.
Speaker 1: San Francisco's public school chief announced a grading for equity plan. The new grading system will award scores as low as forty one on one hundred point test with a C grade, according to the Voice of San Francisco. Now, students with a score as low as twenty one out of one hundred they will pass the exam with a D grade. According to the Washington Free Beacon, and the superintendent of schools unveiled the plan without seeking approval from the San Francisco Board of Education and off the press. They said in an exposed the program eliminates homework from final grades, and it eliminates the toll of weekly tests on a student's grade. I wish I went. I wish this system was in place when I went to school. I barely showed up as it is, but I had to show up on test days anyway. Grades for the entire semester rely on in the final exam. Now the free beacon eighty or above on one hundred point exam you get an A if you're on an eighty and eighty was a low C when I was in school. And I think this is great. They're giving kids exactly what they want and I think this is really going to improve their quality of their education.
Speaker 3: Well, i'll tell you, uy, straight face.
Speaker 5: The beautiful thing about this is that it was rejected on a bipartisan scale. As you're talking about this, I had to look it up. I'm like, this's got to be fake news, got to be Babylon B. And it looks like in the last couple of hours people started freaking out in the community. They're like, all right, liberals and conservatives together, We're like it's a bridge too far. We're done.
Speaker 3: This is not a thing.
Speaker 6: Mmm.
Speaker 1: I remember like there was a fireman test in New York City FDM Y at one point three out of the four answers that you would give would be right and only one answer would be wrong. You couldn't flunk that test if you just race through and guessed you'd still probably get a passing grade and get and pass the test.
Speaker 5: It's just pathetic. I mean, the last thing that you wanted somebody failing a test when your life is going to depend on it. It's like they're doing this at medical schools now. It's like where is meritocracy? Like at some point we have to say, like, this is a bad this is not a good decision. We're making a wrong term.
Speaker 1: By the way, a faction of Democratic Socialists of America is now praising the DC killing of those two two Israeli diplomats. A fringe faction of Democratic Socialists of America. This was in the New York Post praising the murder of two Israeli diplomats outside Washington, d C. In the museum there, the Jewish Museum, and lionizing the suspected killer, Elias Rodriguez.
Speaker 4: What is this.
Speaker 1: Obsession with praising killers in this cult of the hard radical left, you know, like this, Luigi Mangioni, this is sick stuff.
Speaker 3: It really is sick.
Speaker 5: And by the way, what's even most sick is that they spend more time with the criminals than they do with the victims.
Speaker 1: Yeah, By the way, I love what President Trump is doing. He's telling Harvard to cap the number of foreign students, and he's even taken it a step further, and they are now scrutinizing social media accounts. By the way, I've been telling everybody in your you know, well, it's not your state anymore either. You live in Pennsylvania, the Commonwealth. But Foremo's saying he's going to raise the minimum wage because he's got a little challenge from the hard left in New York City in the primary.
Speaker 3: Foremo's going to be the next governor. You do agree with that, don't you mean?
Speaker 4: Mayor?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, the next mayor of New York City.
Speaker 5: You're right, I think everybody a heart attack.
Speaker 1: What's the difference, it's the same thing. Maybe, Oh, you don't think he's gonna win. You want to bet?
Speaker 5: You know, I gotta be honest with you. You know I'm not. I'm not gonna be honest with you because you're gonna get mad at what I'm gonna say. I just don't believe that any of it's fair. So I don't know what's what anymore?
Speaker 3: What were you going to say that I wasn't gonna like, I just think that there's.
Speaker 5: A lot of back end politics, and I think there are people running things that have a way of making sure things turn out.
Speaker 3: The way they would like.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't believe in the fairness of it. I'm telling not in New York that the problem is it's baked in. But anybody with half a brain left New York now. So my friends that are hearing me in New York, and I have many friends and and and they were sending me notes last night. They know I'm a big Florida Panthers fan. And they made the semi they made the finals again in the the Stanley Cup. They'll probably be playing Edmonton again. It'll be a rematcher last year. And they got a great team, and they were all a plump. I love my friends in New York. But all of them are telling me privately they can't wait to follow me down here, and they can't wait for the winter time to come down and visit and get some warm weather. And they none of them want to be there. But they're all there for different reasons like kids or work or whatever it happens to be. But none of them want to be there anymore. Anyway, let's get to our busy phones eight hundred and nine to foot one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 3: John is in South Carolina. Hey John, how are you glad you called? I'm good? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 6: You just happy to be at the gym right now? Question about the autopen, who's got the keys to it?
Speaker 4: Sore?
Speaker 6: Obviously it has to be a paper trail. For the paper trail, and it's just not sitting in a room and people just walk in there and like a copy machine, just throw whatever in there. Isn't there like a a log a personnel. Long guess who was using it?
Speaker 1: What you're talking about the autopen autopen? Yeah, there is there absolutely is. Positively Yeah yeah, they absolutely positively are.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, we need answers to the question who used the autopen. You know, look at look at the two thousand plus you know, pardons commutations at the end. Do we really think Joe Biden knew about every case? I don't believe that for any I don't believe it at all. He was a he was a cognitive complete mess by the time.
Speaker 7: He left, right, I mean, I would think at that point, with that many he'd there be like a batches of them, and someone would advise and say, okay, then this next sheet of one hundred people is for this. They've all been okay, great, perf, I'll sign this one for one hundred. You'd think there'd be something like that going on where he would have some knowledge of batches of these pardons going on.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm telling you right now there has got to be a full investigation. We had James Comer on the program. We'll put him on this radio show as well. He has begun the process now he is having transcribed interviews with TODP. Biden, Aids and his doctor. And we need to get to the bottom of what did they know about Joe's cognitive decline, when did they know it, why did they cover it up? And who was in charge? And we need answers to all those questions. Appreciate the call of John. You're right, there has to be the paper trail, who used it? And we got to get to the bottom of it. No, no disagreement, Well, and I think we will. Robert in Georgia, Robert, how are you? Where in Georgia are you?
Speaker 8: I am in Statesboro, Georgia, but I travel on what's going on.
Speaker 6: Thanks for taking my call, and thank you for.
Speaker 3: What you do well. Thank you. I appreciate you being with us.
Speaker 8: I was telling Katie that I've got an LLC. I've been doing my own business since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 9: When COVID hit.
Speaker 8: It devastated my business. And I kept hearing all this talk about how we're going to get some help for small businesses. But I'm pretty much I had met and.
Speaker 9: Two people helping me. There was nothing for us, no help whatsoever, because by small business wasn't big enough to qualify for any of the loans or anything like that. And you know, it's not that I'm looking for retribution or anything like that, but what can be done to bring awareness that there are a lot of small business like myself that aren't big enough to qualify for a lot of the stuff that the government made available, that we don't just get hung out in the dry like I did.
Speaker 1: Listen, First of all, I feel sorry for small business people like you, I really do. I think it's terrible what you've been through. It never should have happened. People should have been given the choice. And you might remember there were businesses that tried to resist and then in came the government and wanted to arrest owners of small businesses. It's unconscionable to me. And is there going to be, you know, any type of payback.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, I really don't.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, we have stay right there, Robert say, how to add in North Carolina? And apparently your your business was roomed because of COVID? Is that true in the shutdowns?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, Hey Sean, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good. What's what's on your mind today?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: I had a World War two teams coffee shop and I'm also an award winning cake separator, so not only dude. When they did the shutdown of all the wedding venues and things like that, it destroyed my wedding income. I also had to refund all of the bride that I had looked up for twenty one. I had to refund all those deposits they were taken. And my wife had a daycare and they made her shut her daycare down because she refused to get the COVID shot when she was seven months pregnant, so they told her she couldn't hold her date there license if she didn't get the vaccination, so the same thing. It's like where our businesses were too small to get any help from the government. We didn't get approved for any loans. And then, to make it even worse, after we bled the death with the coffee shop and the bakery, I applied for unemployment and I got I didn't get approved of that either.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't know what to say except that this is why I warned people to never trust their government. But that doesn't help you. It doesn't make up for what you have suffered through. It doesn't make up what Robert is saying here. You know, now business is trying to start over.
Speaker 3: You know. One of the things.
Speaker 1: I don't know what advice to give you, except number one, to say, how sorry I am, how wrong it's been, how awful government can be, how oppressive they can be, how wrong they were, And except to encourage you, I mean, we have ten trillion dollars in investment, and maybe you know, with under this one big beautiful bill, both of you will consider building out and maybe getting the right loans or investors, you know, manufacturing that in one of the areas where this money is going to go and be invested in. But short of that, I don't have a good answer for either one of you. And I'm sorry, I really it's horrible what you've been through. Robert will go back to you.
Speaker 8: Well, thank goodness, my business didn't shut down. I just had to use a business line of credit just to stay afloat, and I maxed it out. And it's probably don't take me ten to fifteen years to pay that back with.
Speaker 4: Very high sense.
Speaker 3: That's terrible.
Speaker 1: You have that hanging over your head for ten or fifteen years, and and you lost your business altogether, right.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I closed them down. I mean I had a couple great customers of mind that actually when I anounced that I was shutting the business is down, they came to me and they said, hey, we don't want.
Speaker 6: You to close.
Speaker 4: We want we will pay all your bills until this thing is over. But at that point, I had no idea when it was going to be over, you know. And I'm not someone just to take handhouse. But you know, if it took thirty grand or one hundred grand, or you know what I mean, in my mind, I owe those two gentlemen that money back, you know, So I appreciated their offer, but at the time, we just had no idea where this was going. And as far as my look wife having to take the shot, I mean, I told her. She called me faying, and I told her just to shut it down because she's not getting the imagination, not knowing what it could do to the un board top, you know. So we lost everything, and this was in Connecticut. We sent them. I'm so sorry because I learned that.
Speaker 1: I hope people are hearing you because this is the danger of government that spirals out of control. This is it. And what they did during that time, I mean is unconscionable. What they did to kids, unconscionable, forcing kids to get the shot, and the JAB forcing pregnant women to get the shot, and the JAB people losing their jobs in the military. I mean, lives were ruined by our government and they've never been held accountable. And we now know we funded it, and the NIH funded it through the what is it, the Eco Health Alliance and the Wuhan virology lab. They knew, damn well, wasn't a wet market. They knew, damn well, it came from that virology lab. They knew, damn well, gain of function research took place there. They knew damn well, coronavirus research took place there, and they lied to all of us. It's horrible. I hate these There's nothing we can do to help them.
Speaker 3: Government got to go to jail.
Speaker 5: People got to go to jail.
Speaker 3: People need to be held accountable. They got to go to jail. I want to see those suits.
Speaker 1: Fauci got a pardon. It ain't gonna happen unless states go after him. But I will see what happens.