Speaker 1: How many times does this happen to you? Your significant other is upset and you're really trying to help, but then you say something and as soon as the words come out of your mouth, you wish you could grab them and eat them faster than a bag of flaming hot Cheetos. That's a you know, something like that you need to calm down. That instantly makes somebody do the opposite.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: A thread is going viral of men sharing the things that they instantly regret saying to their wives and sky things that you read and you're like, how did they not know to not say that? We'll go over it right after this? Husbands say the darnest things, don't they? That's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: A thread is going viral of men sharing the things that they instantly regret saying to their wives, and it's one of those lists that you read and you're like, how did you not know? That wouldn't be okay, hey didn't go over it right now.
Speaker 4: I just think there's something about dude's brains that's just simple, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I mean that is, I don't mean that a bad way.
Speaker 4: I just saw this thing on social media too, where the girl was like giving advice to other women. It was like, if you're texting with your man, you ask more than one question in the text message, you're only going to get the last question you asked answered.
Speaker 1: The other ones will not be noticed.
Speaker 4: You got to keep it simple, one question at a time, one text.
Speaker 1: Always answer all the questions. What's the last question first? And then I go through and do the rest. If I've ever asked a bunch.
Speaker 4: Okay, But you're also not simple, so you're a unicorns.
Speaker 5: As a middle ground.
Speaker 6: I picked the most important question, and that's the one I answered, not the first, it's not the last unless those the most important questions, all of them.
Speaker 1: He's keeping it simple. Well, you could do that. Somebody did on the list of men that are sharing the things that they wish they would have not said to their wives regret it. And with all those questions in a text message, you can say, stop nagging me so much? Lot? Why?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's inside voice, sir, But you know if you are nagging, though, I will say because I find it very attractive to be checked when i'm wrong. Respectfully, yes I don't.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 7: I was gonna feel like you would not.
Speaker 6: Nina means specifically by men who are she's super attracted to, not anyone else.
Speaker 4: Like a man I'm dating, right Like, I am nagging you and I am being super annoying. It's probably because I'm hungry or i'm or something like that, and I need to be shook out of my rudeness. So if I'm respectfully checked.
Speaker 1: In that moment, it's like, how do you do that?
Speaker 4: Like you gotta just kind of stop and look at me like I adore you, but quit nagging.
Speaker 1: How the word is said, like you can say it in a playful way kind of kind of, but like don't.
Speaker 4: Roll your eyes at me and don't be like, were nagging me?
Speaker 1: Oh what about it? It's so cute when you nag.
Speaker 4: A good one, actually, yeah, because you're like, oh am I nagging? So so you're still being effective and letting me know nagging you because I shouldn't be doing that, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay? Over a threat of them and sharing the things they instantly regret saying to their wives. How about how would this one affect you? I don't have time for this right now.
Speaker 8: I don't like that that would kind of push me to the I would just stop talking to you big fine on time for you.
Speaker 4: Then right now, this is how it's said. Yeah you really are busy. That's okay, But you got to be like, can we can we come back to this? Can we circle back?
Speaker 5: That will check myself because what if now's not the time? Is that okay?
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a question for him where it's like, can we talk about this later? And then I'm like, of course, you know what I mean, Like you can diffuse a situation still get your point across. It's just thinking about how the words are said.
Speaker 1: I will say, if you say can we talk about this later, you have to talk about it later though, yes, it'll be a few months, and then it's like we never had that conversation with dang you remember that is true.
Speaker 5: I one time said I'm.
Speaker 6: Not sure why you choose the most inopportune times, with a complete lack of awareness of what's going on around you to ask these questions at this moment.
Speaker 5: And that didn't turn out well, okay, keep all write that down.
Speaker 1: Also too many words.
Speaker 6: I just really wanted I really wanted to drive home that she had no awareness of the situations and now was not the time.
Speaker 4: It's really cute when you're unaware.
Speaker 6: It's so cute when you're oblivious and absolutely everyone else is Hey.
Speaker 1: Give me a hug, any cass. Putting over a thread of them and sharing the things that they instantly regret saying to their wives. How about why are you still holding that against me? The dudes that I've known that have said why are you still holding that against me? Are usually guys that have cheated in this mistaken and they're like, oh, we're going to talk about that again. It's like, I'm still here was two days ago. We're still gonna talk about it? How many times we're gonna have to apologize for you? And that your sister were talking her about it? Another thing that men instantly regret saying to their wives you're too sensitive?
Speaker 3: How does that.
Speaker 1: Doesn't go very well? Because I know I'm sensitive.
Speaker 4: So that's another one of those things you gotta dance around depending on what you're trying to say.
Speaker 5: It's also context.
Speaker 6: If she's sitting there crying about something she's said about, I don't know if that's the right move. Du Yeah, maybe have a conversation where she's super up and happy, like, hey, you know, I noticed you crash real hard. What can we do to help you not be such a sensitive little baby.
Speaker 1: You're always crying about me sleeping with your sister. You're too sensitive, just like her, she was crying too. Jabby has a good story about something that you shouldn't say in front of your significant.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 1: I live with my husband and our two friends.
Speaker 10: Right, we're watching a reality TV show and my husband says to me, Wow, that girl's really attractive and I was like, oh, yeah, she is. And one of her roommates goes, Gabby, that didn't bother you, and I said, no, that woman's really beautiful. Like he's just pointing it out, like respectfully. And then that same night he had his girlfriend over. They're sitting, they're sitting on the couch.
Speaker 7: He looks sober and he goes, wow, that girl that's really nice.
Speaker 1: Boos. He goes, Okay, not the same. Yeah, he wanted to try, just like I'm waiting for my moment. Wow, I would love to touch her chest. It's another jubile phone frame ties Hello, what's up? What's up? Chicken button?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 1: My name is Pete Akins. I'm calling from cable and I'm responding to a few emails that we've gotten this Jordan, Yeah, what's up, chicken butt? Sorry about that, just joking around here. Okay, yeah, I just had some eggs for breakfast, so great thinking about chickens. Got chickens on the brain.
Speaker 12: Excuse me, I'm sorry. I'm glad you had eggs for records. Okay, Well, it's been over several times to fix our Wi Fi and it's still not working. So I need to know what's going on.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know how they say locally sourced and things like that when you get eggs from a restaurant a lot of times?
Speaker 12: H are you calling from the cable company? I'm not sure what's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah I am and uh yeah, sorry about that. I just got chickens on the brain. I just had some delicious eggs. But anyway, yes, okay, Sore, you're having a problem with your wife. I real quick. I just wanted to ask you. You know how they say locally sourced eggs and stuff like that? Sure, do you know how that happens that they just have chickens? And like, is it just a else down the street that has chickens?
Speaker 12: I don't know. Listen, I'm really sorry, but I don't really care about eggs right now. I don't really want my wife I fixed. So can we get to the point.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, my point with that question was like, I wonder are the chickens warm and the eggs psych or are the humans warm and the eggs?
Speaker 12: Please?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 7: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're having some issues with your wife? Yes, okay, so tell me about it.
Speaker 7: You guys are just kept.
Speaker 12: Coming over and trying to fix it, and we keep getting pissed off the Internet, And if I get on, it's just moving so slow. I can't watch any videos. I can't work, I can't do anything.
Speaker 13: Gobbles gone on for too long?
Speaker 2: Gobble gobble, excuse me?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry that was out loud. That wasn't a chicken sound. That's a turkey's gobble right in chicken's clock.
Speaker 12: Can I I'm sorry? Can I speak to someone else about what your manager around?
Speaker 1: You want to speak to a manager about the chickens stuff? The chicken questions?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 7: Well, the Wi Fi?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I'm so sorry about that. Sometimes I just get so focused on one fact and I just can't let go. So can you do me a favor if you could google an answer for me? Then I could get to move in on to your question.
Speaker 12: I can't google anything. I told you. Our Wi Fi doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so yes, please describe it to me one more time. Sorry about that. I just had breakfast, some delicious eggs, and I just can't stop thinking about it.
Speaker 12: Can you just let me speak to someone else. I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 1: Can you give me one more chance?
Speaker 12: Fine, but just stay on track and talk about my WiFi.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what was the problem? So you have you tried for cock restarting your cock router forgot back? How is that as it?
Speaker 12: I don't know what's going on over there if you're well mentally, But yes, we've restarted the router four hundred times.
Speaker 2: That's what they ask us every time to do it. It does work.
Speaker 1: I need to speak with someone who.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, stop, you are so rude.
Speaker 1: I'm not meaning to be rude. I'm still sorry. I don't know if I described this to you, but I had some delicious eggs and I just cannot stop thinking about them.
Speaker 12: Okay, enough, you were literally the worst customer service person I have ever encountered. I won't answer a question that I asked. You're making weird noises. I'm sorry, but you know what, I'm not sorry.
Speaker 15: I'm not sorry.
Speaker 12: Cancel my service? So you know what? You know what for you cancel my flucking service?
Speaker 2: Idiot?
Speaker 1: Okay, now that was very well timed. I'd rather not cancel, though. Is there a way that I can ask you to not talk to my manager and maybe we can I can help you with your issue here with the WiFi?
Speaker 12: No, put me on the phone with your manager, right?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How about I just tell you that your boyfriend Darren say yep, for a phone prank? Probably easier. Wait what Yeah, this is Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your boyfriend Darren say you up?
Speaker 12: No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: It's a joke.
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 1: You guys just moved in together and you're having trouble with the WiFi, so you wanted me to just frustrate you a little bit more.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I wouldn't believe I was talking to someone that's stupid.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks.
Speaker 4: It's time for what's trending with Lena So Psychic is already predicting big things for twenty twenty five. Yes, one of those things includes it's the year that aliens will make physical contacts.
Speaker 1: I would say that a good thing or a bad thing.
Speaker 4: I thought they already did this year they did. Who didn't We talk about all the different times where like bodies were found and.
Speaker 1: That's not like actual contact.
Speaker 4: I think this time that they're going to be speaking to us, Like I kind of thought too that it was implied that they've been speaking to the government and they're discovering Wait what, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, maybe that a long time. Yeah, they have.
Speaker 6: Do you think Ryan Seacrest is so successful and yours Rock and Eve this year he's going to rip off his meat too and be.
Speaker 1: Like what Wow? So this guy that'd be amazing.
Speaker 4: This particular, this particular psychic believes that extraterrestrials aim to assist humanity like they did in the past, rather than pose a threat. So we should be seeing a big increase in them in our sky and eventually our lives, emphasizing their mission towards guiding us, towards saving ourselves and the planet.
Speaker 1: That they know is going to explode at some point, but saving ourselves like evolving. I think you know what they're the ones that.
Speaker 6: Know about the ticking time bat what.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand it quick to go down a rabbit hole real quick. I mean I knew you would. I don't understand why. I get it, Yes, conserve, save the planet and everything else. But if you watch how planets move, Mars at one point was where Earth was, So eventually Earth is going to move out of the inhabitable zone for a Solar system. It could be in billions of years, but at some point this planet is going to be uninhabitable no matter what, because you can't hold it in place. It's can continue to float further and further away from the Sun. And then eventually but where Mars is, and it'll be like Mars and then I just don't know why we're not trying to just get to a different planet behind us though behind us, they keep trying to go forward, And I'm like, why you're going away from the Sun. You should go to the planet that's going to be replacing where Earth is, because then it will be inhabitable again.
Speaker 4: As we are trying to go to space on the Moon and then other planets.
Speaker 1: As well, going to Mars. Yeah, and then they started trying to go back towards like mercury and stuff. So that's it's cool. So mercury is what you're saying.
Speaker 5: A little further down this rebber roll.
Speaker 6: I think the Earth changes could possibly be happening to get humanity ready for a less hospitable planet.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. Yeah, that makes more sense. Well burn, this is what evolution looks like, mother truckers.
Speaker 5: Oh so true, evolution just stop because humans exist?
Speaker 1: And why do we know that? Because we're the alien alien?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, we're the aliens.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, how we did alien?
Speaker 12: Serious?
Speaker 1: And right there?
Speaker 4: Because there has to be aliens somewhere else. And then what you rotate homes, it's like, tag, you're it, We're going to go.
Speaker 1: To your planet.
Speaker 4: And then we like, we just keep jumping planets because there's if there's aliens out there, it's not just us.
Speaker 1: From our space station.
Speaker 6: Our space station is an alien sighting on another planet. Right wait, stuff orban come on, guys, we're then.
Speaker 4: Everybody hears eating waiting la.
Speaker 1: There was some snacks in the break room that I had a bunch of. Okay, keep this Santa Claus hat, it's.
Speaker 7: Time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the Jubile Show. Dean is on the phone today for to catch a cheater, and he thinks that his wife, Joanna of five years, might be messing around. Hope not, but if she is, we'll try to catch her and we'll see what's going on. Dean, what's up? Why do you think your wife cheating on you?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Something weird that happens. It's it can't get it on my head.
Speaker 15: So look, this is.
Speaker 11: Kind of the beginning. Like Joanna and I we've been married for like five years. I think we've had like a.
Speaker 3: Pretty eating marriage gone.
Speaker 11: Like we're both people, have the same quirks. Were both kind of like the same kind of weird.
Speaker 1: If that makes that's good.
Speaker 3: We don't. We don't really even argue much. We Actually the way we met.
Speaker 11: Was on a movie Trivia and I at a bar that we go to.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 11: We were on opposing teams, and to be honest with you, she's she was the only one that might that knew more than I did, so I was like immediately taken back by her, and she impressed me like from night one. Hit it off from then and now we go to Trigger Mike pretty much every week and but now we're on the same team where the Power Couple trivia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, No, we did well.
Speaker 11: So, I mean I've never really seen Joanna my camera wandering I or anything like she and these seems to be like into me physically. I've never really had a problem, and so the other night was the first time I've had anything like questionable pop up in my head. So, you know, we're having our I don't know, adults time if you will.
Speaker 3: In the middle of it, she yeah.
Speaker 11: You know, I think it's a loud at times, and you know, you say each other's names, but she yelled out Chris, Chris.
Speaker 3: I'm Dean.
Speaker 11: That's not even like I don't even have a middle Navy. Yeah, so I don't know, like I don't She didn't even text herself doing it.
Speaker 3: And to be honestly, I think she did it like maybe three times.
Speaker 1: That night, so like did you stop her?
Speaker 13: And was like, hold on, baby, well not during that, we're not bring that round.
Speaker 2: And then after that round and obviously, like.
Speaker 11: I asked her about it, and she kind of had like a deer in head life look first that kind like she didn't kind of like seeing he where I was coming from. She then she's the night. At first, she was just kind of famous. She was saying yes, and I was I was like no, no, no, no, I don't know. She was definitely saying Chris, so whatever. You know, she kind of got snippy and like she kind of got mad when I was a cheating her in the first place, and she didn't mention. She was like, we don't even know her Chris, which which is true the two of us, I.
Speaker 3: Know, we don't know Chris.
Speaker 11: After that round, like you know, we got a little snippy. She's been a little upset and she's like, we need to drop it if you want round two, and you know, I wanted run.
Speaker 3: I kind of dropped it. But then the thought was like still running in my head.
Speaker 11: And I'm still to this day wondering, like, who the hell is Chris? Like I know she said Chris, I don't know what I mean. I mean, there's nights where I have to work late and I can't get a tribute, and she'll get a tribute with her friends and you know what on me, which is only cool. I don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's some other dudes in that.
Speaker 11: While she's there trying to move you know, Molena on her while I'm out there.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I do know that there's this one other dude named Chris that's always at Trivia night, but we don't, like, we don't know him. We just know of him, so it's like not a Chris that we know. Yeah, I don't know if that's the Christ she.
Speaker 16: Was calling out too.
Speaker 11: I hope not, but I just I just kind of really want to know who this Chris is and who's making you know, my own wife say his name.
Speaker 4: Does she have any exes or anything named Chris? But I guess so she did. She probably could have owned up to that.
Speaker 13: Right, No, No, not the worse true.
Speaker 4: I don't know where that would come. Maybe Chris Evans, maybe she lefts Captain America too.
Speaker 1: We'll figure it out for you, man. We'll play a song come Back. You already told us what grocery store you guys are Rewards card members at, So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every month we choose one lucky Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our flooral department. We'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks guys, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, we'll play a song come back and get your to Catch a Cheater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater and if you're just joining us, Dean is on the phone and he thinks that his wife of five years named Joanna might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her from the grocery store that there are Rewards members at and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month we choose one lucky Rewards car member who get free flowers delivered from our Florida department, and we'll see if she sends those to Dean or to somebody else. But first, Dean, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 11: I mean, Chris knows version. I mean, I'm doing my wife for like five years. And the other night she during a bold times she said Chris in bed. My name's not Chris, So I'm kind.
Speaker 3: Of wondering who she's yelling out.
Speaker 11: We don't know Chris, so I just just.
Speaker 3: Want to know, like why or who?
Speaker 11: Yes, Chris is and yeah, trying to be down to bomber.
Speaker 4: But you did say that there was a Chris at a trivia that you guys go to.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we know of we don't know the person. We don't know on person, but he's done a trivia you know, he's always.
Speaker 3: A trivia knight.
Speaker 15: And I don't know, maybe one night and I had to.
Speaker 11: Work late and I couldn't go to trivia, Like maybe something come of that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I hope not. I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't want to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 1: All right, man, you're ready for us to call her?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Be Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is corrible calling from SO. I was looking for a Rewards card member named Johanna. Is hey Joanna. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations here, this month's a big winner.
Speaker 2: Cool, So what I what's up?
Speaker 1: If you haven't seen the signs? Every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered anywhere they want to anybody that they want, absolutely free. You've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, do I just tell you what I need to do? Oh?
Speaker 1: You know who you want to send them to? Now that's great?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The first thing I would need from you is just the first and the last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, is Dean the.
Speaker 1: Same last name? Is that a husband?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's my husband. I'm sure to be a partner.
Speaker 1: Okay. Oh, you guys do a tribute together. That's fun.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's actually going mad. But anyway, can I just put like a clue on the card?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: What did you want to put on? A tet abu? The five hundred characters?
Speaker 2: Okay, well it's going to be a movie quote for Yeah, it's just like it's just a game we played back and forth.
Speaker 1: So great, Yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 2: You are our eighth customer today. You want to free utimate exclamations.
Speaker 15: The jerk.
Speaker 11: What a little sorry, I was Martin and the jerk.
Speaker 7: Dean?
Speaker 1: Did they call you to Joanna? That's Dean on the phone. This is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is jubil Hi. I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria. And we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater where if we think somebody's cheating, we see the they send flowers to Dean is notting. Dean actually thought you might be You guys scared me. You want if you send flowers to somebody else?
Speaker 2: What I like?
Speaker 15: I like?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 11: There was an I don't know, like mid night, wouldn't remember you said the name Chris, Like, yeah, God, oh my god, they're much of the wrong way.
Speaker 14: Oh, I wish there was a Chris.
Speaker 11: Well, what do you mean you wish?
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. Okay, Sorry, Dean, I thought I said to drop it that night. Why are you telling people on the radio?
Speaker 11: Well, I mean you mean because you said another guy's in the bed the other night. I mean, I know you said the draba, but it still bothers me and I kind of want to figure out what this Chris was.
Speaker 14: Okay, Well, here's what happened. Nothing.
Speaker 2: First of all, you know how it's just routine. It's not bad.
Speaker 14: But you know, we've just been doing the same thing for a while lately, and I was just fantasizing to make it more fun in the bedroom for me. So I was thinking about Chris Evans.
Speaker 2: So that's all, like.
Speaker 4: The actor, but you didn't tell him you were fantasizing about somebody else.
Speaker 11: No, I'm trying to play seriously, you're seriously thinking about Chris Evans while we're having specks.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, okay, yeah, Captain America?
Speaker 11: I mean was he wearing a Captain America soon during?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 4: But really, Dean, if you as you hear this, like are you okay with that? Like does it bother you that your wife is fantasizing about a celebrity.
Speaker 14: I mean it's not like it was Chris at trivia or something.
Speaker 3: Well that that would be way wars.
Speaker 11: I mean heious seriously, like thinking about Chris Emans.
Speaker 3: While we're together having adult time.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, Joanna, do you feel guilty or I'm trying to understand how you guys are digesting this because it was a problem at first for you.
Speaker 1: Dean.
Speaker 14: That's kind of weird to talk about. Like if you stay to size up to you to tell.
Speaker 11: Me you're not doing for you anymore?
Speaker 2: Right like you?
Speaker 3: That might add to say for there's something going on.
Speaker 2: No, maybe you're so hot. This is just a silly fantasy, doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 11: I mean, was he wearing his Captain America suit? Doing your fantasy.
Speaker 2: For a part of it?
Speaker 3: Do you want me to wear a Captain America?
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, all my birthday's coming up.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we'll let you guys finish this conversation out there. Hey Dean, congratulations though at least he's not cheating on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it sounds like communication is really going to help you both out a.
Speaker 11: Lot, for sure.
Speaker 15: I mean, if she didn't chientized another guy, I mean, I.
Speaker 11: Guess I'm okay with Captain America. You know, it's like a student duty against.
Speaker 1: Civic duty. Wow, guys, this is great.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater. I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking.
Speaker 3: I'm not attractive, all right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, and today's a big one because it's the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale. Yeah, and I'm not pulling your tinseil. WHOA what This is antense tournament where in order to win one thousand dollars you have to go oh way, and today is the day that somebody will win that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. If you weren't here for yesterday's competition, Lisa called up and beat Scott, and that means that Lisa is here today. And if you think you can beat Lisa, you'll be the one to stop her on her quest to get that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. So call right now eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also DMUs at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to beat Lisa and get that gift card. Yeah, and check out the Macy's Gift Guide. If you haven't, just go to Macy's dot com. They literally have everything you'll ever need for the holidays.
Speaker 5: Would you like to know something you can give for one thousand dollars?
Speaker 17: Sure's right, Okay, Sara, I know this into this you can get all of these things and still not have spent your thousand dollars gift card. Okay, full blown karaoke set, I'm talking four microphones, two speakers, whole karaoke well, that's cool, a switch, a projector for your karaoke lyrics obviously hello. And then you could also get two VR headsets and a principle you can print your photos like from a little Kodak printer thing.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good haul.
Speaker 5: I still haven't spent a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: The karaoke set with the projector would be perfect for you, Brad. Just give me some espresso, Martinez and espresso makers on there. Just give him some. All right, we'll play You versus Victoria next, and we'll see who will be the winner of that thousand dollars Mace's gift card next.
Speaker 18: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. And today is the day where somebody will go all the way because it's the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale Intense Tournament. We're in order to win a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's, you have to be the last player standing. And Lisa is on the phone right now. Lisa took down Scott and then took down Karen tam.
Speaker 5: No, Lisa just came and swoop, Scott.
Speaker 1: Scott had walked. That's right, Scott wish.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This has been such a grueling competition that sometimes you can't kick track. It's inten Scott won af you and then Lisa came in this minute, boom, you can get out of here, Scott. And now Lisa is on the phone to see if she has what it takes to go oh the way and win that thousand dollars Macy's gift card. Lisa, what's up?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm great? Are you ready to see if you can do it?
Speaker 3: I am so ready.
Speaker 1: Well, Lisa, I've got news for you. Margie is here. Margie is saying, in my house Margie, do you think you have what it takes to stop Lisa from winning that thousand dollars gift card? Because if you beat Lisa, you get it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wink so good, it's not you know, it's Okay.
Speaker 1: That is the intense competition that we want. We're gonna put you on hold. Okay, okay, all right, Lisa, Yeah, Margie is now on hold, and here we go thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and you have to beat Margie outright to win.
Speaker 4: Ready, Lisa, ready, all right, here we go. Your time starts now. What popular Christmas beverage is also known as milk punch? What is the name of the reindeer that guide Santa Sleigh? In Which country did the tradition of the Easter bunny originate?
Speaker 3: Germany?
Speaker 1: What are you playing this game to win.
Speaker 2: One thousand dollars makes?
Speaker 4: What is the name of the holiday that celebrates the beginning of a new year? Which holiday celebrates the harvest and blessings of the year, typically observed by Okay?
Speaker 1: Got that in? Okay, We'll bring Margie back on the phone, and Lisa while we wait for her to get off a fold. What's something you would like to tell the world today That my.
Speaker 2: Husband is my best friend?
Speaker 4: Oh that's cute, like the Hallmark movie.
Speaker 6: And you're still married. Trust these friends. That's what I'm saying all right around, Margie.
Speaker 1: Yes, do you have a husband?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: Is he your best friend?
Speaker 2: He's my best friend, He's the love of my life, he's my own reaching.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that is cute.
Speaker 4: Why can't I find someone like that?
Speaker 1: Well, it's your turn, Margie to see if you can beat Lisa and take away that opportunity for that thousand dollars Macy's gift card and get it all for yourself and your best friend, love of your life husband.
Speaker 2: I bet you she called them.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna put Lisa on hold and Margie, here we go thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and Lisa has to beat you outright to win Victoria. You want to tell Margie, want to go?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, go for it.
Speaker 15: Go.
Speaker 4: What popular Christmas beverage is also known as milk punch. What is the name of the reindeer that guide Santa Sleigh in which country did the tradition of the Easter bunny originate?
Speaker 3: England?
Speaker 1: What are you playing this game to win.
Speaker 2: A thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: What is the name of the holiday that celebrates the beginning of a new year?
Speaker 16: New Years are New Years?
Speaker 4: Which holiday celebrates the harvest and blessings of the year, typically observed by Native American communities.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got the same number of questions in, and now it's time for the moment of truth. Which one of you, Lisa or Margie will be walking away with a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. In the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle, Royale producer Brads got the score I do.
Speaker 6: Margie got four correct, which is straight, but it did not match Lisa's six.
Speaker 1: Whoa, Lisa, you did it?
Speaker 13: Yeah, came in.
Speaker 1: Your best friend's gonna be so proud to Macy's. And Margie, you get one hundred dollars just for competing in the most grueling trivia competition you've ever seen or heard of in your life. You guys both were playing Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 4: The popular Christmas beverage known as Milk punch is eggnog.
Speaker 1: Who calls it milk punch? That's disgusting. I went to someone's thousand, like, would you like some milk punch? I would probably slap them and walk out.
Speaker 4: No, Rudolph is the reindeer that guy Santa Sleigh. Germany is the country of the Easter Bunnies origination. I don't even know if that's wird right now. New Year's Day is the holiday that we celebrate as the beginning of a new year. You are playing this game to win a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. And Thanksgiving is the holiday that celebrates harvest and blessings and all of that good stuff.
Speaker 1: So here we are, all right, Lisa, congratulations, Thank you. Margie also congratulations, and thank you both for listening and playing. And have a great holiday.
Speaker 13: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: That's wow. I need a nap after all that. It's a lot of love the same time every single weekday morning. Remember if you want to play Victoria, Oh I have to do is dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 7: First day to follow up.
Speaker 10: Powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys Online at advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Abby is on the phone today for our first date follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Mark. So in a few minutes we're gonna call him and see ifield tell us why he's a ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Abby, how long is the Vince's you heard from Mark?
Speaker 2: It's then about a week?
Speaker 1: About a week?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Have you tried to reach out to him multiple times?
Speaker 2: I did a few times, but you know, I if someone doesn't respond, like continuing to message them, does it normally?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did, like one, and then I did one more, and.
Speaker 4: Then I saw, well, let's hear about your date and how you met him and see if we can't figure out why he's ghosting you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we met. We actually got sat up through Mark's co worker and I have Mark's co worker's wife yoga class. I attend that class. So me and Serena, which is mark coworker's wife, we grabbed coffee and it was kind of like Serena recruited me to go out on a date with Mark, but she and her husband Josh are always on the hunt for a wife for Mark and Serena thought I would be perfect. So Mark and I met up at a si restaurant that has amazing tropical drinks and we shared food and chatted about our favorite thing and we had so much in common and tonight was so good. We ended up going back to mark house for like a little nightcap a sip.
Speaker 1: We're like, a, wow, what what is that?
Speaker 4: I was looking for a nicer way to say I'm really sorry.
Speaker 1: Was it just a drink or.
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I was super like attracted to him and like I could tell that there were like instant sparks between both of us and it was just like easy and effortless. So yeah, we ended up hooking up. And then afterwards Mark kept talking about his job and how close he was to a promotion, but I was kind of bored by it, so I pretended to be asleep.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, like maybe he knew I was pretending about No, I mean, he he did like mention that I breathe. I breathed like differently when I'm in like different sleeping phases. So I feel like maybe a little buss and I, I mean, I I'm really excited and I want to support, like his promotion journey and all of that, But the time was just like wanting to enjoy my post playtime piece. And that was the nicest way to get him to shut up by pretending I was a space.
Speaker 1: So what do you want to say to him?
Speaker 2: Well, I want to explain myself in that. Like it might have seemed rude, but that wasn't like I had good intentions. It's like it wasn't my it wasn't my plans.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Then we'll play a song, come back and then call Hi and see if it's house why he's ghosting you, and see if you still want another date after we find out the reason.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, sounds good.
Speaker 1: Plus I'll come back and get your first day follow up next, run a little of your first day follow up, and if you're just joining us. Abby is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Mark, and it might be because she was bored by him. We're about to call and see if you'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another day. Before we do that, have you wanted to you refresh everybody's memory? On your situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were set up by Mark coworkers and we went out to dinner and had drinks and had like a great night. We went back to mark place for a nightcab and we ended up cooking up and after that I wanted to go to sleep, but Mark kept talking about his job and his promotion he might beginning. So I just pretended to be asleep, and I think he might have noticed, and that's why he's not talking to me.
Speaker 1: All right, well, man, let's seef. We can figure it out, right. You're to call him? Yeah, okay, here we go. Hell, Hi, Man, I speak to Mark please?
Speaker 11: Yeah, this is Mark?
Speaker 1: Hey Mark, what's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: How are you? My name is Jewbell and I host the radio show. It's called The Jubil Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Mark, the show's here. My name is Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: Are calling me?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You ever listened to the show at all?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sometimes?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool?
Speaker 19: Wait a minute, I think I know where you're going. What is this where you guys like call someone after they went they met someone?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is. It's called the first day follow up, where you go out on a date with somebody and you ghost them. They can ask us to get you on the phone and find out what happened. So we got an email about you, Mark.
Speaker 15: Oh boy, all right.
Speaker 1: It's from Abby. Do you mind telling us about your day with Abby and why you're not why you're ghosting?
Speaker 19: And I'm sure she told you by the day right, it was pretty fun, But I guess I'll just say that, yes, I'm ghosting her for the reason is because she used my razor.
Speaker 11: Like did she tell you.
Speaker 3: We went back to my place after a date?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 19: She says she wanted to go like freshen up, But I never crossed my mind as she would use my razor. And I don't like sharing any personal items, like I don't share my razors, not even my tooth brush, like not even with like the level of my life. I feel it's so gross And I thought it was so entitled of her just march into my bathroom and just use my razor. And I know she used it because there's light, little brown hair. This is so gross to me, So yeah, I got her. That's the reason.
Speaker 1: When when was this that she used your razor?
Speaker 19: I'd say, like, I guess she used it before we I don't know what she told.
Speaker 1: You, but she said, you guys had fun at your place.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, we got like cozy with each other. Yeah, she must have used that before that, because then I didn't notice it till I use the restroom in the middle of the night and I noticed it.
Speaker 3: And also it wasn't like she put it back where it was.
Speaker 19: It was like fully out, like I don't even leave my razor out, it's like in a drawer.
Speaker 3: And she had it out on the stank to.
Speaker 19: Sit the hairs with her, like it was growth and she was just making herself at home. Like both of those were just to turn off to me.
Speaker 1: First, Well, thanks for telling us. I mean, yeah, I don't know. I mean, I probably wouldn't care if somebody use my razor.
Speaker 4: But also I mean I probably think it was funny, but it might be a little bit interesting.
Speaker 1: Mark Abby is on the phone and has been listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 15: I forgot I love this part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I'm sorry. I had no idea about like the razor. I didn't think it was up take of a deal, and I just like I wanted to say, like I'm sorry, I pretended to like be asleep. I kind of thought, that's why you were not talking to me.
Speaker 3: You were pretending to you asleep.
Speaker 2: What it just well, what like afterwards when you were talking about your promotion and stuff, I was just kind of zoning out like I normally do after right after.
Speaker 13: That time, and I just wow, wow.
Speaker 2: And I thought maybe you knew that I did that and that's why you were mad at me. But like, I'm really.
Speaker 11: Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I need anyways, And no.
Speaker 19: I actually thought I put you to sleep, and I was actually like proud of that.
Speaker 11: No, I mean you.
Speaker 2: Did it was amazing and you did a very good job. So I have no complaints. And I didn't think like the razor would beat up big of a deal because you know, I was doing it for you. I was trying to, you know, look as fast as I could. I wasn't trying to just use your razor for no reason.
Speaker 15: Well that's not the only thing you did for me.
Speaker 3: And we're going saying the radio.
Speaker 1: Well, Mark, would you like another date with Abby? Will pay for it? I mean, can you get past the razor using I mean, she was thinking about you, and I'll buy.
Speaker 3: I'll buy a razor of that.
Speaker 15: I'll buy, Yes, Yes, I would yes, Wow, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: I love to and I can promise you this time I won't. I won't use your razor. I will stay far away from it.
Speaker 11: I'll get you a new one.
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't need him now.
Speaker 1: Well, the hair does grow back?
Speaker 2: Well, what are we having this date? How this date? Well, i'll shave before the date. Okay's first date fall?
Speaker 1: How many times does this happen to you? You're on a date and they seem like they have everything you've always wanted. It's the Jewble show. They're the right height, the girth of their midsection is just perfect, perfect girth. You don't find that often interesting. And they've got just the right amount of teeth. Oh yeah, they have everything you've ever wanted it. And then they order a drink at the restaurant and proceed to pour it in the sippy cup they take with them everywhere because they only drink liqu's out of a sippy cup. What okay, still everything I've wanted? Stolegit? So you have no choice but to end things. Well, A trend is going viral of people sharing the pettiest reasons they couldn't date somebody, and the answers are hilarious. Yes. Also, what's the pettiest reason you couldn't date someone? Call us up eight eight eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one text in four one oh six one, and we'll go over the pettiest reasons people have broken up with someone Right after this. I once broke up with a guy because he was short and I couldn't wear heels around and without looking like his mom. Text message. We just got into four to one oh six one because the trend is going viral of people sharing the pettiest reasons that they couldn't date somebody. Since you will show tell us yours eight eight eight three four three one oh six one text in four to one oh six one, and we'll go over some of the pettiest reasons that somebody couldn't date somebody. One says they had a velcrow wallet couldn't stand it.
Speaker 7: That's fair.
Speaker 1: Velcro wallet does give off very teenage fives, doesn't it. It does. I kind of enjoy them. Why, I don't know.
Speaker 4: The volchrome there pulling apart in a little mark, you know that noise.
Speaker 1: It's kind of fun.
Speaker 5: I don't know why it's different.
Speaker 1: For girls.
Speaker 6: That is like, if a girl had a vocrow wallet, I don't think i'd care, But if I see a guy with a voker wallet, I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 8: I once made a duct tape ballet when I was in elementary school.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I imagine being on a date now, Victoria and they pull out a duct tape wallet. I'd be like as going to store going over a trend that's going viral of people sharing the pettiest reasons that they stopped talking to somebody. One says I once received a topless picture from a guy I was dating at the time. Below the picture, he typed, this is called pure strength and force, Kitty, It says. I don't know what's worse how he flexed his muscles, which is very cringey, or the message he said, or the fact that he called me kitty. That's very understandable. This is called strength, your riggs and for.
Speaker 13: Goodness, hey blithe Uh well, I was just.
Speaker 3: Going to tell you about this.
Speaker 20: I was in a pretty long relationship with a guy, and the thing that really bugged me was he when he ate, he was like smack his lips together, always chewed with his mouth open and sometimes like stuck on his finger in the band and I guess like my skin started crawling. At first, you know, I don't really care.
Speaker 16: It's kind of cute.
Speaker 2: And then I just couldn't even be.
Speaker 12: At a meal with him.
Speaker 20: And I mean I finally we were at a restaurant, a really nice restaurant. He was instead of using the napkin, he was just flicking his fingers and Tommy, yeah, I couldn't take it. And I was like, listen, it's really cross what you're doing. You're your mouth and he turned the whole thing over around to me and he was like, listen, babe, I'm really sick of your complaining. I've been thinking about this for a long time.
Speaker 7: This is not.
Speaker 16: Working, churning around.
Speaker 3: He's biking up with me, which was kind of released.
Speaker 6: Because I think I was right, But at the same time, you're like, wait, you It's like, you can't fire me.
Speaker 1: I quit calls up eighted eight three three one, text in four one o six one. What's the pettiest reason that you've stopped talking to somebody? One says I went out with this girl and on our second date, she ate her peas one pee at a time. One p at a time. That must have been a long day. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Eating habits really are something people pay attention to a lot though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh no, If I hear what's going on in your mouth, I can't even be your friend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got my gun. I'm done with it. There is my daughter the other day.
Speaker 6: We were in a restaurant and she goes and just to be funny, I was like no, and I just stared her down.
Speaker 1: She's like, sorry, Dad, what's the pettiest reason you've stopped talking to somebody? Somebody texted in at four one o six one. It says my ex girlfriend was too good of a baker and it was making me fat. Hashtag no self control. Also, at least you realize that's on you, Like, it wasn't a trade of hers that was bad. It's just you couldn't control yourself around the food she made.
Speaker 19: Im.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're just too good of a baker. I have to read you so mad.
Speaker 5: It's not you, it's.
Speaker 1: We're going over a trend that's going viral of people sharing the petty reasons that they stopped dating somebody. One says I asked them how they were doing, and they said hashtag blessed.
Speaker 5: That was it out loud.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, they said, that's kind of fun. I'm hashtag blessed right now.
Speaker 7: Single.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you are, hey, Courtney.
Speaker 14: So I went on a first date with a guy and we were walking in to the movies.
Speaker 12: He didn't hold the door for me and it almost hit me in the face.
Speaker 15: Valid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Valid's valid. Texting one calls up eight eight three four three one six one. What's the pettiest reason that you've stopped talking to somebody? One person said, I absolutely loved this girl that I was dating. She had the same name as my mom.
Speaker 5: Oh, and I just want to do it.
Speaker 1: I've done that before. What. Yeah, I dated somebody with the same name as my mom with Debbie. Is it Deborah? What did you call her? I called her Debbie and deb sometimes, which is what people call time mother sometimes mommy. And she was like ten years older than me.
Speaker 8: At the time too, so it all felt really weird.
Speaker 1: I did it for fun, like I was like, this is kind of funny, like it's like I'm dating my mom, and then it just got weird. Sorry, deb I'm not gonna work out. It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 4: Did you know that we have an official alcohol of the United States?
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 4: We talk a lot about mascots and stuff and like, you know, state flowers and colors and stuff, But there is an official alcohol of the United States that was passed by an Act of Congress.
Speaker 1: Can I go yes, yeah, whiskey? Okay, anybody else? Bourbon jue? Bourbon? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is Bourbon is the official alcohol of the United States. The funny part is is there people that have tried to overturn this call why in recent years because they think it should be beer, But so far, no luck.
Speaker 1: Bourbon is still the official alcohol.
Speaker 5: Is beer really an alcohol?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: Like I mean, it's alcoholic, it's not alcohol in it, but it's not a liquor.
Speaker 6: But I just feel like when you say an alcohol, I think of you know, the.
Speaker 4: Spirits, right, yeah, But you also think of like Budweiser when you think of America.
Speaker 1: Right, I have bear kind of started over in other countries. Bourbon is like, oh, year, you're right, You're right, Like Germany is beer. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I've always wanted to be into liquor and I never can get into it. Like I don't really drink that much. But I've always wanted to be like Bourbon. I want to be a Bourbon.
Speaker 3: Can't you just why?
Speaker 1: What did happen? I'll just I'll just keep it going.
Speaker 4: You know what, It's really a good time to be into bourbon, especially you know when it's cold outside.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep going.
Speaker 9: I'm a big whiskey girl, so yeah, I want to be the version that sits there with a nice like Scotch or something and like knows the differences between scotches and stuff.
Speaker 7: Just get into it.
Speaker 4: Just try because when you it warms you up so good. You can feel it inside. Get all nice.
Speaker 6: And every time I've tasted every liquor it tastes awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm saying you don't. It doesn't have to be like Bourbon and stuff like that. You can be a Yeah, but you drink fishonado well he yeah, exactly. Sounds like you can tell the difference between every my tie out there.
Speaker 4: He do know his espresso martinis and mango margaritas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, blended mango margarita sugar rim thank you.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna just I just wish I was into liquor.
Speaker 8: I wish I was into liquor. All right, wait, I'm gonna help you, not me, but like is this Oh, I definitely get it. I just keep trying to move past it.
Speaker 1: You can always check out the Jewels Show at the Jewel Show dot com.
Speaker 6: Too many Mango, Margarite, Jules, dirty little Secret?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? Hey? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 21: Yeah, but I don't want to give anyone any ideas. Okay, So when I was living, you know, paycheck almost paycheck for a while, I remember something. So I would start on like local market places, and I might work would be Costco, and I would find things that people had bought at Costco, like couches, starting at like a fireplace that they were selling pretty cheap, and a couple of times, like four or five, they would talk to me like, oh, you know, I love buying stuff that people.
Speaker 3: Bought from Costco.
Speaker 12: Would love to grab this from you.
Speaker 13: The approve of purchase just co.
Speaker 21: Costco holds their warranty, and every time they gave it to me, so I would. For example, most the last time I.
Speaker 22: Did that, I bought like a fireplace entertainment center from someone on Facebook for one hundred dollars and they gave me the copy of the Costco receipt. So I walked into Costco, returned it and got seven hundred and eighty dollars and.
Speaker 11: Because because I.
Speaker 21: Needed diapers and gas and not a fire place. Wow, that was my option right then, and walked in. This was a house forming present. I don't like it anymore. Okay, click click, here you go.
Speaker 1: I think you did just and.
Speaker 11: Ye like finesse Costco when I was struggling.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a great life factor. I was gonna say.
Speaker 7: Honestly, that's what That's what I'm saying at all.
Speaker 21: You know, do what the information as you will, however, really values their return policy and with your membership you pay for a questions return.
Speaker 4: Wow, customers doesn't matter who bought it.
Speaker 1: Dang well, thank you for your dirty little secret. H yeah, a little secret.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 23: My husband passed away in twenty one, and he had a teenage daughter, and but he had cancer and I knew it was coming. We were buried for thank you, two years or almost two years. But we were best friends for twenty We both left their marriages because they both sucked, and we came together and decided to have the rest of our life happy. So anyway, he had a teenage daughter and she refused to come see him, like the last six months of his life. And that really angered me because it made him like, you know, kind of go before his time, even though it was his time. After he got cremated, six days later, I get a tag in the mail from a lawyer saying that, I mean sued for his life insurance policy from his ex wife and his daughter aursuing me for.
Speaker 11: A lot of money.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, wow, right, so.
Speaker 16: This is six days after he passed.
Speaker 23: He was cremated, so I had little urns made up for him and so engraved.
Speaker 7: To pass out. Well, I didn't really.
Speaker 16: Put his ashes in her urn?
Speaker 1: What did you put in there?
Speaker 16: It was just ash like from the campfire.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it sounds like she was more interested in money than him.
Speaker 23: So that really upset me. Yeah, and shoot me on top of it, which I went to probate.
Speaker 7: Court and one good friend.
Speaker 23: Again and took me to civil court and my lawyer did it just start enough to show up that day, so I got a default.
Speaker 1: I'm learning that lawyers are ridiculous. Some of them are good, and they're not that smart.
Speaker 7: You might actually be smarter than that.
Speaker 1: Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 7: Good luck everything you. I love your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: What's your dirty little secrette