Speaker 1: What's that at bed? It's spooky, Hey, Joky, I'm really sure it's dead. It's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I'm yours.
Speaker 1: I'm Nandas.
Speaker 3: Please Hey boo, it's me Raz and welcome to Ghosted by Raz Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about things that make.
Speaker 1: Me go bitch, there's no way that's true. Before I get into my conversation that I had with psychic medium Logan Taylor, I want to tell you that I'm going on the road. Baby. I'm gonna come see you because I'm doing stand up and I'm gonna be headlining a couple of different venues. And then don't worry, I'm going to be adding more dates as time goes on. But this is kind of my first time going out there on the road by myself, and so I'm going to be headlining at Stonewall in New York City Legendary Oh my God. That is on the eighth of November as part of the New York Comedy Festival. I will be on the thirtieth of November in Seattle at the Hereafter on the first of December, I'm packing my passport and going to Vancouver, BC to the Biltmore and then on the third of December, I'm going to Portland at Helium Comedy Club. So you can get your tickets on those venues websites or go to the link in my bio on Instagram and you can get them there. Okay, So you know, at the top of the show today, I did say something about you know, sometimes I get a little skeptical. People tell me things that are of the paranormal nature, and I'm like, come on, there's no way I am skeptical. I am not a non believer. I am merely a human. I do not have all the answers. I would love to believe that there is more out there. Every once in a while I get little glimpses of things that make me believe that there could be more than what we see with the naked eye. One topic that really really gets my skepticism going is the topic of psychics. If you listen to this show, you've heard me talk a lot about psychics over the years. My opinions have changed a couple years ago or so, and I'm constantly forming new opinions and thoughts and theories. But after working with three psychics, very closely on the television show Living for the Dead, which you can start streaming on Hulu the eighteenth of October. I will say that experience my opinions of psychics really hasn't changed, and I am definitely pro psychics, at least the idea of psychics, the concept of them. I'm not gonna say just because someone's a psychic, I one hundred percent believe that they're not trying to like rip you off or you know, get money out of you or whatever. I don't know, but some of my thoughts on psychics are that I definitely think that it's an ability that is possible. I think everybody has the ability. I think some people have it stronger than others. I believe that psychics are allowed to be wrong. I think they should be able to not always get everything right. They are human beings. They have this magic power that perhaps we all have, but they just are really in tune with it. They're not gods. So you know, anytime someone goes to a psychic looking for all the answers to the problems, I I'm not nuts about that. And you know, people ask me to recommend psychics. I don't. I don't know what to tell you in that situation, you just maybe follow your own intuition of which psychic feels right to you. But the psychics that I worked with on the show, I definitely saw each and every one of them at various points show their gifts. And I'm someone that I need a second opinion just because the psychic says something, I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna jot that one down. You know, I'm a detective over here with the paranormal. I gotta I gotta ask some more questions. I gotta try out a couple of different things.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when we would investigate together, I would consult some of the technology or do some more research or interview people that might know the answers to what the psychic said. And yeah, I mean I totally had confirmation with these three psychics. They're all really incredible. I think when you watch the television show, you're going to see, first of all, it's a show that is very different than what you've seen when it comes to ghost hunting shows for a lot of reasons. I mean, it is an all queer cast. And by the way, I just want to say, I'm dedicating my whole month to this show, but I want people to see it and to talk about it and to hear about it, because if we want shows like this, shows that are doing stuff differently, shows with all queer casts, paranormal shows, if we want any of this stuff, people need to watch it and people you know, need to like it, which I strongly believe you will if you do watch it, So please tell your friends spread the word. When you watch the show, you will see us helping the people that are in these situations where their lives are being strongly affected by ghosts or unexplained phenomenal and we go in there with a mission, and we definitely do a lot of our due diligence, whether you see it in the episode or not. I think particularly like me and Alex, for example, we really like the technical side of it. We like to get as many different concrete answers as we can. Then there's the three psychics that use various different ways of getting to the bottom of it by using their intuitions. We spent so many hours and days in each one of these investigations. But I promise you, as the one that's the skeptic and somebody that has really dedicated my life to this stuff. I promise you. We are trying so many different techniques and those were grueling hours getting to where we end up by the end of the episode. So today I get to talk to Logan Taylor, who is our medium, though you know, we do have a few people with different mediums abilities psychic abilities, but Logan is particularly amazing at tuning in to people that have passed to the other side, and it's incredible. You're gonna fall in love with him. He's really got something special, and I get to talk to him today. So I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Logan Taylor and with the show. I'm getting a message. The spirits are telling me that someone is in the room, somebody with the initials l T. Is it Liv Tyler, Lily Tomlin Now Logan Taylor. Oh my gosh, Hi, hello, Logan, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad to be here. This is a dream come true. I'm just honored. I feel starstruck.
Speaker 1: You feel starstruck, please, And.
Speaker 2: I spent two months on the road with you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you silly goose.
Speaker 2: I'm nothing if I'm not charming.
Speaker 1: Roz, you were about to say something before we start a recording, and I said, save it. What were you gonna say?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that. Ever since we announced being on the show, everybody's been so excited. But the biggest reaction I've gotten from people is that, oh my god, you're doing a show with Roz Hernandez and it's people from here Mcmenville. You know people who you know? We're just country folks. I love it. You are a global phenomenon, babe.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I made my way to Mcminville, Tennessee.
Speaker 2: I mean you made the big time.
Speaker 1: Holy shit. Well that is something that we should talk about, is that you are Mcminville, Tennessee's finest and now you're a television star. What's been going through your mind? How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if I'm going to get ran out of town, but I'm excited about it and I'm ready for it.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that? Is it hard to be a psychic and queer and all that? And Tennessee I live in.
Speaker 2: A really small town where there are more churches than there are restaurants, and people were more freaked out by the whole psychic medium thing than they were a by the gay thing. I've had preachers here preach sermons about me being evil and all this stuff. I have people dodged me in the grocery store all the.
Speaker 1: Time, and really yeah, yeah, but I have a lot of people who know.
Speaker 2: Me and know that once they get to know me or get a reading themselves, they're like, oh, he's not making the table levitate and rolling his eyes back in his head and stuff. That's just not my style. But I don't know, I've embraced it, and being on the show actually helped me sort of see a full version of mine. So it was really good.
Speaker 1: You know, it's sad, but it's just true. And I've talked to many people from smaller towns about this. Once you're on a TV show, all of a sudden, these people don't care about their things. Yeah you know what I'm saying. Like they're just like, I don't like queer people or whatever. And then they're like, oh, but this one's on TV. Oh can I have a picture with you? Like, fuck off?
Speaker 2: No, I'm hoping it's that reaction. I think it will be because I'm proud of it. I love the show.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to talk about the show, but first I want to talk about what you do and who you are and all of this. So you're the medium of the group. Yes, tell me about that. When did that start for you? What was the first moment you said I see dead people.
Speaker 2: I was really actually young, and it runs in my family. It's a generational thing, so my great great grandmother was very into it, and all of my family has had psychics through the line, so I was familiar with it. But I remember distinctively being like ten or eleven years old, and I have twin sisters who are much younger than me, and they were just starting to walk. And I was walking through my bedroom at the time in my childhood home, and a little girl ran by me and she left a little hamprint on my leg, like there was like a little you know, And I thought it was one of the twins, and I said, oh, sorry, babe. And I look at the top of the stairs and they're both up there. And that was the first real apparition that I saw and felt was human.
Speaker 1: Who the hell was that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I still do this day, don't know. I didn't investigate. I didn't see if anybody died in the house before we lived there. I did not know, but that was it changed everything for me. I tell people all the time that this is crazy, and it's like I myself am a skeptic, so I feel like I have to know it and sense it for it to be ture. I've been trying to get out of this business all these years because, like I said, I felt judged by people here, you know. But I'm never gonna get out of this. I never expected to be a professional psychic. I never expected that.
Speaker 1: That little girl, she's lucky, shouldn't do that to me. I've got cat like reflexes. I would have grabbed her wrist and put it like behind her back, and I would have said, touch me again.
Speaker 2: You had have whipped her with that ponytail.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would have. You already know. So when you say that your family also were psychics, were you like raised with this idea that that's just like a thing that people are or what.
Speaker 2: No, it was very it was very sort of hidden and discreete. My grandfather was a deacon in the church. I mean, he was just the amount of psychic ability. My great grandfather would have and just not even really talk about it. Now. His mom was very open. I have journals and articles of her stuff that she would write about her visions and her encounters. And she was very into herbs and everything. But we actually have it. Sounds kind of corny, but there's a big rock or a crystal that my great great grandmother discovered. I live on my family farm. It's a three hundred acre farm. My whole family lives here. And she discovered this geo back in the thirties, and I guess she blessed it. I don't know what she did to it. But we all, all the psychics who are sort of outwardly psychic, my aunt being the first, we get little chunks of a crystal that we get to keep around us when we do investigate or we do readings or things like that, and you wear it. I wear it.
Speaker 1: You wear it on the show. Yeah, you said she was into herbs. Are you into herbs?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I love Paulo Santo. I love lavender. I love a good sage sash. I love it all.
Speaker 1: Are you like witchy?
Speaker 2: I mean I'd wearn't like my Paulo Santo. I have my crystals. I do the pendul stuff. I more burning that stuff so it smells good and like it makes it feel light in my house, you know, but I wish I was more. I have friends and like teachers who were like, their house is full of jars of herbs, and like it's typical what you'd see in an old like Mountain Mountain witch house. But I just I don't know if I'm smart enough for all that.
Speaker 1: So at what point did you start giving readings to people? At what point were you like, Okay, I think I could do this and charge people.
Speaker 2: I remember two stories specifically before I was sixteen, and my friend and I were swimming in my pool and I felt this. I didn't know if she had lost her mom. It wasn't something she talked about. And her mom came through just naturally. We were just talking and she was so blown away by she was crying and it was just, like I said, still casual. And then right after high school, my friends would get me to like go to cemeteries and they'd be like, I'd say, you know a name, I saw some random abstract name, and they would have me go find the you know, they would take me somewhere where they they played games with me.
Speaker 1: Basically that's a fun game.
Speaker 2: I know it was fun, but it was like I was like, okay, there's something to this. My cousin would take me to parties in like literally a barn or a shack behind somebody's house, and I read all his friends and like they'd be It was just it seemed like it was something I had to do. So I was eighteen when I started reading professionally, and so now I've been doing it for ten years. Like I said, never thought i'd say.
Speaker 1: That, But how much do you do it? Like walk me through your psychic life?
Speaker 2: I read every weekday.
Speaker 1: Same people are like, do you have a lot of repeat customers?
Speaker 2: I do have a lot of repeat customers, but it's actually surprisingly in all as many people from here, it's people from all over the world. When I'm not doing readings or ghost hunting, I travel around the country and do like little gallery readings at little metaphysical shops and meet a lot of people. That way.
Speaker 1: You make people cry. I've seen you make peace people cry. Now does that secretly feel a little bit good?
Speaker 2: Are you? Like? Yeah? When they cry, I'm like, okay, I did a good job. I know. If somebody's bawling their eyes out in the radio, I'm like, okay, I did something right, but it's healing. It's good. I have a hard time crying. I really when people can cry and let out those emotions, I love it.
Speaker 1: It's so interesting because it's like the opposite of what I try to do. If people started crying, I would be doing a horrible job at my job. But when people start crying for you, it's like you did You're killing now that all we're so good together. I've said this before, but I really think that psychics are similar to comedians totally. You know, I have a lot of thoughts of psychics, and I definitely tend to be more skeptical of psychics. Yes, but to give the benefit of the doubt to psychics, I often compare it to being a comedian or having a sense of humor, where I think that everyone can have a sense of humor. You can develop it. Some people are just born with a great sense of humor, And I think that when you start doing it for a living, sometimes you have bad days on the job and sometimes you just absolutely slay. And I think that there can be a mix of the both. You can, you know, not every joke lands you can have like a couple of really good zingers in there, but some of them aren't great. Like I think it's you know, when you say a sense of humor, it is a sense, you know, the sixth sense. I think it's like something within people that is human, even though it seems superhuman or whatever. It's like a magical power. But I do think that as a human you can have good days, you can have bad days. And as I always say, if a psychic was right one hundred percent of the time, they would be a god. We would just worship them and go to them for every answer.
Speaker 2: World. M well, we don't get to cheat, and that's a lot of things when people do want to put you to the test. A really famous psychic I can't remember who it was, said we have to have the human experience like everybody else. So people will be like, what's the lottery number? Tell me x Y and Zane. It's like, well, you know, I don't. I can't tell you that that's that's your experience, but I will tell you everybody's intuitive. You're right, it's a it's a born trait. We all have intuition. It protects us and keeps us safe. You know, it's our conscience. But I feel like to paint this picture that it's all perfect all the time is unrealistic, and I don't like. That's why I said, i'm myself. I'm skeptical because I have to be really mindful of if I'm being paranoid or if I'm having a vision, you know what I mean. I mean, it's just like I have to sort of understand that I'm a human too, and I had to release that expectation a long time ago that I had to be right one hundred percent of the time where I had to make every single person cry. I had to realize that everybody's experience is for them. I tell my clients, You're not here by coincidence, and neither am I. So let's just ride this way together and it you know, people seem to love it.
Speaker 1: So this always feels like such a demeaning question. But you know what I mean, Okay, what are your abilities? Can you hear? Can you smell? Can you taste?
Speaker 2: So when I was a kid, I could see full body apparitions like you like you talk about imaginary friends big time. And the older I got, and it was even like that when I first started reading. But the older I've gotten and lived more life it's like it's become more of a feeling. I see it in my third eye, I see it sort of in my brain, and I feel it that way. A lot of times I'm connecting with souls or loved ones. But also I will receive messages just for that person, So I can't call my it is a psychic medium, because I guess the term psychic is just past present, future intuiting type stuff, and then a medium, I guess you would consider somebody who interacts with spirits. And so I do a little bit of all of it.
Speaker 1: But that's why, like when I think about if this kind of a thing is real or not, and I talked to psychics, and I'm like, so there was a time when you were a child and you started just seeing dead people. I mean, that sounds horrible. Yeah, how do you deal with that? I mean, was that tough?
Speaker 2: Luckily I had my aunt who was very supportive, and you know, when I couldn't talk to mom about it, I would talk to my aunt about it. I have this one specific memory being in church and I started crying in the middle of church because I a girl who was sitting a few rows down. I was little. This is when I saw into church, I just started crying because I felt like her mom was gonna die and I didn't know what and I didn't say anything. I was just in the middle of hotda, I know, heavy shit. In the next day at school, they now and let us know that her mom had passed away in a car at the night before, And that was the That was the point where I realized it wasn't just funning games. I've had a few instances in my life and experiences that were so profound, and it was just like, this is bigger than just a game. It's it's more than that. That was when it felt really real and like a responsibility. And so as a kid, I luckily did have older family members who I could lean on.
Speaker 1: Do you have those moments where you're like Teresa Caputo at the deli and you're like, I'm so sorry to interrupt you, but I just have to tell you you are going to die tomorrow. You tell people like, does that happen?
Speaker 2: I tried it. One thing about me, I did try to be really particular about what I say, and you know, I try not to let people know I know all their dirty laundry. But like I've been in I've gotten pulled over before and given the cop of reading and gotten out of the ticket stop. I swear on everything I loved years ago. Yeah, it's stuff that all the time, but I've gotten to where I don't do it as much because people usually always have a very gut wrenching reaction, and sometimes I'm like, you really didn't sign up for this. So I've kind tried to lay off of that as much as I can, but sometimes it's just so much that I can't help it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm getting an idea for myself. Okay, I think I'm going to start going up to people in stores and just be like, I'm so sorry, this is so weird, but I'm a psychic and I just have to let you know that those pants do not go with your shirt. I'm so sorry. I just had to. I had to tell you. I think I'm gonna start doing that.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I feel like when this is all said and done, you're gonna be seeing ghosts like the rest of us.
Speaker 1: I've said before, I'm the most psychic in this group.
Speaker 2: You really are.
Speaker 1: I'm so psychic. I have been right so many times on things, but I'm not a top to dead people kind of psychic you know people, Yes, I know the living pretty well. Like, really, what I think it is is collecting data. And you know, you could easily say it's very judgmental or something, but I'll be around a person sometimes takes longer than others, but I'll be like, Okay, I can see that this is the kind of person that deals with this in that way, and yeah, this and that way, and they have this opinion about that. So then I'll be like, mmm, I have a feeling that this person's going to do this or that or what. I don't know. I don't know that it's necessarily psychic. I think it's like just collecting data and being really observant observant home style, Yeah, very much. I'm a detective. That's me as a paranormal investigator. I am a detective, that's right. So does it feel different when you like, how do you know that it's a ghost or like a deceased person or just a thought in your head? Or how do you know that that's a ghost that you see and not just a living person. Do you ever go and pope someone and be like does my finger go through them?
Speaker 2: There have been a couple of times in my life where I have felt that maybe like I was not I don't want to say going crazy, but there have been times where I've questioned if this was somebody who was real or somebody who is you know, a spirit and I feel like I just got colds for some reason?
Speaker 1: Who is that? Is that one of my people?
Speaker 2: I will tell you it's like there are so many times where I feel like I'm losing it, But I will tell you ghost hunting has been a really good thing for me because I'm able to sort of decipher and there are different timelines. You know, people talk about past lives, so there are so many things when you interact with spirits, like when we you know, some of these places that we went to were humongous and had tons and tons and tons of death, tragedy, et cetera. So it's like you have to sort of just trust that whatever's coming to you is coming to you for and I can feel it usually when I'm in places where I know it's something really really really not good. Sometimes I'm not fully ready for that.
Speaker 1: Do you put a wall up or something so that you don't see bad stuff? Or does it just all come in.
Speaker 2: This is what I tell people people who have hauntings or things that have been kind of attaching to them. They are in control. The living person is in control. It's so easy to let those thoughts sort of get into our heads and mess with us. So as long as I stay pretty solid. Now, I will say there are times when and I have my trusty little necklace that my grandma gave me, but sometimes I feel like it is a lot now in day to day life, going to the grocery store and stuff like that. I've gotten pretty good at shielding that, but sometimes you know it's too much, and you encounter all kinds of spirits, entities. There's all kinds of things that walk the earth if you believe in all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Something I meant to say at the beginning of the show, and please do not tell the others, but you are my favorite of the cows.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna side text kid real quick and tell him you told me.
Speaker 1: Don't tell the others. I said that the first time I met you, you had told us all about Bigfoot. Can we talk about that? Because I don't get enough Bigfoot on this show.
Speaker 2: So we live near a cave system called Cumbling Caverns. It reaches all the way up to Canada. It's a humongous one of the world's largest cave systems. It's always been believed that there's a lot of Bigfoot stuff and there's a mountain here. My friend who is my guru, my spiritual mentor whatever. She lives literally she's the wood which lives in the middle of the woods. And she's always told us about her experiences with her furry friends. She calls them like I said, I'm a skeptic. I have to believe in stuff. But she's smart. This woman is just she's had all kinds of insane experiences. So she's like, I'm gonna show you. She was like, let's see if something will happen. She has a bluff behind her house. You kind of have to hide, but there's a bluff and it's just like literally a mountain, like wooden mountain. She was like, I'm going to clap and see if anything happens. And like we were up on the bluff and she just kind of did a little rhythmic clap. You know, nothing happened, and she said, wait, I'm gonna do it again. And she did another rhythmic clap, and I'm telling you, oh, I get chills all the way down. It sounded like somebody got a stick and was tapping on a tree the exact same rhythm. And I tried every way in the world to think about her. Did her son or her husband sneak and hide down the bluff to try to I mean, I was amazed. And it's not like there were houses downe there. This is the middle of the forest. I was flabbergasted.
Speaker 1: So they clap, and then the bigfoots are like, we live for the bluff.
Speaker 2: Clap back. And that was insane, insane, And that was only one experience I've had.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you this though, when she just calls them her furry friends. I've seen some documentaries about these people they call furries. Could it be a community in the woods of people that wear those mascot costumes and do what they do?
Speaker 2: You know, some wild stuff does go on in the South.
Speaker 1: It's very possible that that's who was out there. Can you imagine some furries with a stick and they you know, it could be all right? Next story, Next story.
Speaker 2: We were walking. This is me and my friend and we were walking through the forest and then I kind of went by myself a little bit further and it's dark. I'm out, it's moonlit, beautiful, starry night, and we're kind of walking and I look out think my friend stops from me, and I kind of look up and it was much taller. It was just kind of a black figure, and it was much taller than me. But I wasn't afraid. That's what made me feel so strange. I was very calm. It was almost like letting me know I was okay. I'm telling you. It was the weirdest experience of my life. This is probably the weirdest experience. And I just kind of sort of backed up. I didn't say anything, and I turned around and see my friend and I just walked back to the house. I didn't look back. Sometime told me not to look back, and I just kept walking to the house.
Speaker 1: But your friend didn't see it. No, But okay, So, was it like a living breathing mammal or like some kind of.
Speaker 2: It seemed like a living breathing mammal. It didn't seem like a ghost or an apparition. It was it felt like an animal. I could feel it breathing, I could hear it breathing. I'm telling you, it was the wildest experience of my whole life.
Speaker 1: But you didn't feel in danger.
Speaker 2: No, I felt told. And that's another thing that was kind of strange, because I knew it wasn't a person. It was just a tall figure, and I felt really calm and relaxed. It was almost, I don't want to say hypnotized, but I felt sort of in a little bit of a fog. It was today the weirdest thing I've ever been there. Cool, Yeah, it was cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, going back to psychic stuff. Please what and maybe don't answer this, but why do my dead people not want anything to do with me? These people have died and they have never looked back. I've been to so many mediums. These bitches don't want to talk to me. They said, bye, leave us alone, don't involve other people. We're done.
Speaker 2: We have this ongoing thing you and I where I am so scared to give you a reading just because you intimidate that. I was like the first time we met, we had a little bit of a spiritual moment, and then once I realized what a bad bitch you were and you weren't taking no shit. It scared me. I had to set night personally. I can't speak for any other sack you go on this planet, but for me, you're the queen, and I bowed down. But it'd be like Beyonce saying, can you connect me with my angels? I say, I really can't. I'm just very intimidate to buy your beauty. That's I could never be like a quote unquote celebrity psychic. Just people who are very confident and cheer themselves. You're just you're, like I said, you're a star. People here have your fan clothes even in Tennessee, so it's a big deal.
Speaker 1: But stars want to talk to our dead loved ones too. Yeah. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: I've tried to read you two or three times and it's just never worked.
Speaker 1: I think that a lot of psychics are so convinced that I am like a non believer, which is different than a skeptic. I am a believer. I want to be able to say I went to a psychic and they got me. Good girl.
Speaker 2: Knowing you, I know that's the one hundred percent the truth.
Speaker 1: And that's another thing I'll say. I was just at a party this weekend and somebody asked me a question that I get asked constantly, and I'm just going to say this on the podcast for people to hear. They asked me, do you know a good psychic to recommend? And this is my personal belief on this. I don't believe in that because I have sent people to psychics that were pretty good for me and bombed that day.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: I do think that some psychics have a stronger connection with other people, and so I don't really know the answer for how to find a good psychic. I don't know, save up your money and try a bunch of different ones. I'm not really sure. But I mean, I've also been to psychics that have been so good once and bad the next time. Like, I just don't like to put that power into a psychic and that expectation. I don't think it's fair to the psychic either, that they're going to be good. Because they were good for my friend, they're going to be good for me.
Speaker 2: I will tell you that it's very like it should be a natural thing. It should be kind of a discovery thing you discovered on your own. A lot of people, most people who come to me, have never had a reading in their life, whether there are an older person a younger person, it's always a lot of new people. But I've learned that with being a psychic and reading, I have, like I said, released the expectations of myself because the people who you read you're supposed to read. You know, the people who you connect with you're supposed to and so if there's not a message for that person, it's just not supposed to happen with that person. And you know, a lot of times it doesn't click. Anytime that doesn't happen, and I'd like to brag it doesn't happen often, But when it doesn't click, I know it's for a reason. You know. I don't beat myself up and they go, I'm the worst psychic in the world. I know it's for a reason because I know the experiences I've had, I know the impact I've made, and so I sit really still with that.
Speaker 1: How are you with like future prediction or like that kind of a thing, because I know you're really good with talking to loved ones. Do you do other psychic things like that?
Speaker 2: I don't like to do like love or money or stuff like that. I feel too responsible. I'm like I'm not telling you about your husband cheating on you with his secretary. I'm not getting into all that. That's your business.
Speaker 1: That's what I want I get into.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm my god.
Speaker 1: I want to get into people's dramas.
Speaker 2: I'm good at like babies, Oh my god, I'm really good at calling pregnancies before they have engenders. I'm really good at that. I know that's random, but like, and I'll tell people, I don't do predictions because I don't plan. I just keep it really in the spiritual. Most people who come to me know that it's talking to the dead people things, so that's what they're wanting. But I'm really good at predicting babies and trips, a lot of random trips and to like specific places that they weren't planning on. And it's so funny. My favorite thing. Like I said, this doesn't happen a lot, but if there's ever a time where something just isn't clicking and I feel it, I'm like, I cannot let this go. Inevitably, every time my assistant will get a text, I'll get an email in the middle of the night, Oh my god, it was X, Y and zat this that and the other. And it's uh, Like I said, I trust the process because I am a skeptic, and I if I wasn't amazed by myself during this process and just what spirit it kind of brings through me, I wouldn't keep doing it. I'd be like, I fucking suck. I'm out of here. You know, I'd retire from this business. But it's happening for a reason.
Speaker 1: Can you pick up on anything with me at this very moment?
Speaker 2: I love you so much.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, we're on zoom right now. Can can you tell if I'm wearing pants?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think I think you're in some great galchows, some capris, some really good bloem. Wait, I actually am getting something. Don't distract me. I don't want to put too much pressure on it. You don't make me nervous. Okay, I feel that a female energy. This is somebody who is younger. This is not a family member. Mm hm hm are you now Raws. I don't know about this. This is I really don't know your business like this? Are you dating anybody? Are you have you found an interest?
Speaker 1: I would like to say publicly no, I am available. Ghosted by raz at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: This is a person who was in your life and really made you laugh a lot. But I feel like she's telling me that you hm. I do see a man. I see a man, a big, strong man. But this woman also did you wreck her car? Or was there something about I know that sounds really weird, but was there a fenderbender or something with her car?
Speaker 1: With a woman?
Speaker 2: With a woman? I don't know. It's like a younger woman who passed many years before. I think she should have But I feel like you were always bumping into people's cars. I don't know, something about fender benders and doing a lot of weird driving. They're telling me, do you not like to drive?
Speaker 1: Or do you I hate driving?
Speaker 2: Okay, you may have told me that, but I feel like you need to drive more. They're telling me a or you need to sort of conquer. Was there something with this woman in a car and something about like you always being on the move or did you talk to her a lot in your commute on the phone when you were in your car, Because I see you sort of.
Speaker 1: Who is she I talk on the phone and drive all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Did you lose a woman that was younger to you? Her name somebody with a K name Katrina, maybe even Okay, so wait, hold on, I gotta go back to two thousand and okay, two thousand and seven. I'm seeing like a lot of uh, a lot of movement around you. This feels like a woman who was good to you at a time where you were sort of I don't know you said you moved. You told me once you moved to La like seventeen right, yes, so it may have been somebody who sort of guided you, mentored you. I want to say this about you. This is just aside from a reading. You're very upfront about being skeptical. You're very upfront about that. But I have never in my time knowing you, and I've traveled the country with you, you have always been supportive and we've been in some weird situations together, but you've always been open to the experience. You've never just shut it down because you didn't understand. You've always researched and got to the bottom of it, and it just it is really refreshing. I personally love a skeptic. You're not just taking everything for what it is. People do. People will take advantage of psychics, and Mike let them be a crutch. People will just listen to psychic advice, right, and it's like you are able to use your judgments keep an open mind about it. And I really do appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I like for a psychic when it comes to paranormal investigating, is like, let's listen to the psychics feeling and where it's leading us, and then let's get a second opinion. Let's see what else we can get to confirm that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love a fact check and that's why I appreciated it so much because it was like, don't take my word for it one hundred percent of the time time I could be wrong. Get some facts to back up what we're saying. Because we are vessels. We are tools. You know, we're a human ghost box. But we're not right one hundred percent of the time, like you said, And you're never going to catch me saying that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's gonna be my merch We are tools. Okay, wait a minute, this lady in two thousand and seven, Wait, when did she die?
Speaker 2: She didn't die in two thousand and seven. She died like maybe twenty thirteen more recently. But this was somebody who mentored you and was just kind of there for you at the start of your career. Did you smoke cigarettes? Hell? Yeah, she smokes cigarettes too kill. She's having me sort of close out in my throat a little bit. Who is she?
Speaker 1: Come on, lady, show yourself.
Speaker 2: Are you Catholic?
Speaker 1: I was raised.
Speaker 2: Yes, I heard Rosemary, but then I heard Mary and I sort of went like this, and then they showed me a little beat. So I don't know if this person was Kathleen. I'm telling you, are you planning it? I saw you just got back from Europe, which I hope that was fun it was. Are you planning any other trips abroad?
Speaker 1: I'm going to Mexico next month.
Speaker 2: I like the tropical vibe for you. That's good. That might be where you meet your hub a.
Speaker 1: Big strong man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that for you.
Speaker 1: But until then ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you for that reading. I'll put it all together. So let's talk about this TV show Living for the Jat great name. Thank you. I do like the name lot So this show, God, there's like so much to talk about now. At the time of this recording, we've only seen one episode. Actually, tomorrow you and I are going to see two more episodes, so it's hard to sort of recap like what people may have seen or whatever. So I'm sure later on down the road we'll have to talk more in depth about each episode, But generally speaking, what was the scariest place that you went?
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, Bisbee, Arizona was so crazy. That was the craziest part of the whole trip.
Speaker 1: For me, absolutely, And that's one hundred percent what I think for myself, and I know others in the group said that as well. Why would you say that the Copper Queen Hotel that was where.
Speaker 2: The most unexplained stuff happened. There was some crazy things that were just mysterious, and the town itself was so sort of cool and creepy and had a kneed by, But the hotel was you just felt the real darkness there. I don't know, it was just by far the weirdest part of the trip, the most dark. I feel like I had the most interactions with spirits that were mind blowing to me, Like I felt the most mentally affected there by the energy we were so.
Speaker 1: Immersed in it. Oh god, that was a crazy thing, because it's a big tall hotel and I don't know how many rooms, but probably over one hundred, I don't know. Yeah, And it was just us and our crew and nobody else in this building and from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed, just non stop. You know, you shower in it, you do your makeup in it, like everything. And I do think that that's a very powerful way to do an investigation, is to really spend time and immerse yourself. And I often say, because I'm in an interesting position because I've interviewed so many people that have done these kinds of shows before, Like now I've done one, so it's a little different for me now. But you know, I've always said with like these TV shows, like how can you go in for like two days and sometimes things aren't gonna happen, Like ghosts aren't just gonna perform on command and when you're there twenty four to seven, and that place was so haunted that it was just NonStop and things were happening when people were sleeping. And I will constantly keep saying this as I talk about this TV show. People have to keep in mind, like the cameras don't see everything, but we're still in a haunted place. You're like putting on your underwear and you hear like a weird sound in the room, like obviously there's no cameras around, but it's like it just never stopped.
Speaker 2: I had to get used to just as I fell asleep at night, I would hear screams, like literally in my ear, just like gut wrenching screams all night long that I knew were just I don't know if it was a spirit, I don't know what it was a memory that was me.
Speaker 1: I did not sleep the entire time I was there. No, you did not, And like that's another thing that would happen at that place. There's no cameras in the hallways or anything. So it's like, and I don't think that this really makes an interesting paranormal show to be like I just felt something, but walking up the stairs multiple times I would like hear and feel somebody right behind me following me up the stairs, and that would just be like to go down and get some breakfast. No, oh god, it was a very very stressful time for me. It was very emotionally hard.
Speaker 2: I won't agree with you. Before I did this, I've ghost tied before. But I've never stayed the night in a place or multiple nights at that and it is important because you do get the full experience. But my god, it is so draining. By the time that was over, I was wore out. I was so Yeah, that was a lot.
Speaker 1: Well you also not at that location, but a couple of locations. Honey, those ghosts got up inside of you.
Speaker 2: Can you talk about that, so, I will be honest, that is the first time that's ever happened in that way. I've dealt with some sort of spirit attachments in the past. But what's funny is the first time it happened to me on the show, I was so sort of embarrassed, and I remember going up to the executives and just being like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm embarrassed because I didn't want to. I literally got overwhelmed with the spirits and just they sort of came inside me.
Speaker 1: Let me stop, no death stop. So the ghost came inside of you.
Speaker 2: It was something that I didn't have control over. Like you said, it happened a couple of times, and those were moments where I felt, at least the first time where I felt sort of scared and out of control, like it was almost more than I had bargained for.
Speaker 1: Well, we were in Las Vegas at a famous strip club called the Palomino, which honestly might have been my favorite location, but this moment was intense. I'm sitting here minding my own business. I think I was in the middle of a conversation with a ghost. I was getting somewhere with them, and then all of a sudden, you and Juju blast through the room and it was not you. You were fully would you say possessed?
Speaker 2: I would say that, as much as I hate to say that, and I'm always like, oh God, to me and my Southern Christian upbringing, that word is so like scary and intense, but that's what it was, you know. And I'm like, saying that back is hard, you know, gonna be hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy. That's the first time I had ever witnessed somebody possessed. My favorite thing as a fan of movies where people get possessed is they do this thing where they're like they're being all possessed and then and then all of a sudden, the demon like lets you see the real person again, where they're like, mommy, please get me up to hear and then the mom starts to fall for it. Then all of a sudden, the little girl goes just kidding bitch, like that is my favorite part. And I feel like I was kind of getting like little moments of you being you, and then all of a sudden, I'm like, oh fuck, like it's not him. Like it kept coming and going and it was a real roller coaster. And also it was like we had a we had a dinner reservation that we needed to catch and it's like we got to get this demon out of here because this is Las Vegas. Time is money. Let's go get get out. And the demon would not get out, and we're like, come on, wrap it up.
Speaker 2: It was a moment where I felt out of control, but it happens in this line of work and people need to know that also, Like I want to just say this ghost turning or doing anything like this, it's really not to be taken lightly. I've done this business professionally for ten years. I've seen a lot, I've experienced a lot. So even though it took me a little off guard, I was, you know, at least somewhat, and I had my team you guys to back me up. But I think messing around with ghosty stuff casually it can be sort of dangerous. I just wanted to throw that out there.
Speaker 1: I will say on record, I've got my strengths. I've got my weaknesses. When you're possessed, I ain't helping, no, and I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I was not.
Speaker 1: I was not much help there. I was like, this is for Juju to deal with Ken. You know, Ken's got some saints on a bracelet somewhere or something. I'm gonna sit back here, and I think I was hungry, and I was like, I'm not getting involved. I don't want the demon flying over here. I'm good.
Speaker 2: I can't even remember, but I'm sure you were in the corner somewhere, like looking doe eyed and scared, like what the fuck is going on right now?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, and I remember there was a moment where Ken and Juju were doing this kind of motion where they were like taking it out of you. They were like taking their hand sort of pulling it and throwing it by behind them, and I happened to be behind them, and so I kept moving in every direction. I'm like, don't throw that at me. I don't want that dodging the spirit being. Literally, I was like karate chopping in every direction. I was like the matrix. Yes, what is your favorite memory of me while doing the show was in many moments.
Speaker 2: I love getting the vintage shop with you in Vegas. Oh that was fun, you and your crocs in your big hats.
Speaker 1: We did go vintage shopping in Vegas, which is one of my favorite places to go. Antique in vented shopping.
Speaker 2: That was fun, you know it was.
Speaker 1: What was really nice was when we first got together. We were all like, let's share things about us. Let's just like tell each other stuff about us. I think that was really nice. That was one of my favorite moments, just like getting to know each other more.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, when we stopped at that gas station fifty one or whatever, that was.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we stopped at the Alien cat House brothel, Oh my god, that was great. Well, we went to like the convenience store next to it and got snacks. That was fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was just great being with a team of people who were not only good at what they did, but we all really were able to become a family and become close. Even on our worst days, we always have the best for each other. And I think that's something beautiful that came out of it. Not only you know, ghost on and helping people, but getting to do it with each other has been a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a very unique bond that you create with somebody when not only are you going to be on a TV show that the world is going to see and I mean in some ways a kind of controversial content or whatever, and have to deal with how scary that can be. But we also spent all all day and night together with demon's crawling behind us. And it's crazy how you can bond with somebody like that. That's kind of for a lifetime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who else can relate to it? You know, it's like you're in this together whether you lack it or not. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I play you some ghost voices?
Speaker 2: I would love you too.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's time for EVP or ev pase Okay, so logan what I do. And some of the people in mcmhville, Tennessee might know this. I go to YouTube, TikTok or wherever, and I find EVPs Electronic Voice Phenomenon and I'm going to play two of them for you, and I want you to tell me what you hear, and then I'm going to give you a couple of choices. The correct answer is going to be what the ghost hunter that posted it believes it said. Okay, the first one was posted by Quinn Doer on YouTube. Okay, and it is at a place I don't even know if you remember this. We made a very brief stop in Tombstone, Arizona. We did not do that on the show. We did that on our way to Bisbee. We stopped there just to check it out because it's a famous haunted little town. And this is at one of the real famous, well known haunted haunts of Tombstone, called the bird Cage Theater. Okay, we didn't like go in it in it, but I did buy a magnet that sits on my fridge currently, so I know I've been there, and I assume you were with me. So what is this ghost saying at the bird Cage Theater? Okay, you can kind of hear a human talkue noan no no in the back, But that's not it. That's the deeper.
Speaker 2: Like that one more time. Don't touch the pipe. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Don't touch the pipe. Oh, I can hear that. Don't touch the pipe. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is not what Quinn Doer believes it said.
Speaker 2: Let me hear it reveal it? Is it A?
Speaker 1: Don't tell my wife? How many times have I heard that?
Speaker 2: Is it B?
Speaker 1: Don't touch the lights? Is it C enjoy the ride or D? You're not my type? Damn?
Speaker 2: A is my answer?
Speaker 1: Don't tell my wife?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, don't touch the lie. It sounds very much. I don't touch the lie.
Speaker 1: That's what they believe it is. Don't touch the lights.
Speaker 2: That is freak ola, that's creepy.
Speaker 1: Okay. This next one is from Mystique Paranormal on YouTube, and it's at a private residence in mcmon County, Tennessee.
Speaker 2: You're lying, is that yours?
Speaker 1: Is that the same as mcmahville?
Speaker 2: No? Did you do that on purpose? Now?
Speaker 1: It's just a d all random.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, amazing.
Speaker 1: I guess it was psychic. Okay, what is this ghost in McMahon County at a private residence?
Speaker 2: Saying? Now that one, I'm gonna have to hear a few more times.
Speaker 1: Okay, it does cost five dollars each.
Speaker 2: Time, now, Ben Willa.
Speaker 1: It's actually kind of a similar cadence to the last one.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Not an he guesses.
Speaker 2: No, no guesses, and I will guess once I hear my joint says.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it A? I'll go fart? Damn, I don't come up with these. Yes, I do. Is it? B? You're almost smart? Damn? That's shape right there?
Speaker 2: Is it? C?
Speaker 1: All goes hot? I don't know what that means or D all ghosts?
Speaker 2: Fuck? Oh my god, I meant something about hot. Did we say something about hot?
Speaker 1: Yes, all goes hot.
Speaker 2: Hot?
Speaker 1: I hear all ghosts. Fuck. I'm sorry and I and I and I appreciate the ghosts letting people know. Yes, it is all ghosts hot. And they did say that the temperature started to get warmer in the room when the ghosts said that. And I again, could be the ghost being like, let's get hot.
Speaker 2: Could have been hot locks in that with a fart too.
Speaker 1: Hey, Logan, I think that's pretty much it. Is there anything that you want people to know about with the TV show? Anything that we didn't cover. I mean, there's so much we didn't cover. We spent nine weeks or something like that together.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we've been here all day. I'm just I miss you already.
Speaker 1: Oh logan. Okay, well, then I guess we won't talk any more about it. Where do you want people to find yet?
Speaker 2: They can go to my website at intuitive logan dot com, or they can find me on Instagram at intuitive Logan.
Speaker 1: Are you open for readings, I'm getting readings.
Speaker 2: I'm booking the second part of next year.
Speaker 1: Now, people better get in there. The prices are going to go up. I got a feeling.
Speaker 2: No, that's funny.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm going to do is because you do them over zoom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mostly, I am going to do some of my character work and I am going to put on some silly glasses and a wig, and I'm going to pretend i'm somebody else and see if my spirits come through, because then you won't think it's me.
Speaker 2: That's a probably a good tactic. I'll be waiting, okay, or I won't know it too. I won't be waiting. Actually, it'll be complete surprise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the lady from the Fender Bender in two thousand and seven is going to be like, it's me, bitch, it's me okay, hey, thanks for talking.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me. This is so fun. Now I see why everybody's obsessed with the show. Oh you, I know, I know you could just eat me up, cut your rassow.
Speaker 1: Okay, bye bye, Thank you so much to Logan Taylor again. Make sure you're streaming and the TV show called Living for the Dead, which comes out October eighteenth on Hulu, all eight episodes dropping at the same time. Now let me see here, let me do the math. We've already had Juju, we've had Alex, We've had Logan. That leaves one more person, Ken Boggle. Ken Boggle will be joining me next week. Ken is a paranormal investigator but also somebody with psychic abilities and an incredible tarot reader, and he uses Taro in his paranormal investigations in such a powerful way. So we'll get into all that next week with Ken. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came by. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometime I'll even call you. So email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the Startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the Eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine Chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the Terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the Chilling Karen Kilgareth, the Spookky Georgia Hard Start, and the Frightening Danielle Kramer.