Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tap?
Speaker 2: What's the phone tap all about?
Speaker 1: So Debbie wants to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Darren. Now Darren does overnights, gets home and goes straight to sleep. So we decided let's give Darren some wake up calls with the little Saint Patrick's Day flair to it? All right, what could go wrong? Let's see here were.
Speaker 2: Well? He wow, especially Saint Patty's Day. Missy. I'm the lepri crapper. I'm a liprick con and I'm a mean green wrapper.
Speaker 1: Back in Ireland they called me liprick crapper.
Speaker 2: I want to go to the end of your rainbow ferry with you on my brain yow the green coat you got, the scuffy red beer sucked on your chalet.
Speaker 1: That was weird.
Speaker 2: Hello Hello, I'm the lipriate crapper and the back again on Saint Patty's Dad. Let me be your Friend's up to your ways. If you capture met magical power can leads you to God. Who is this is this? Darren? Stop it man? Who is this? It's Saint Patty's Day, Darren.
Speaker 1: I'll give you three.
Speaker 2: Weeks you know my name. Man, you're seriously it's not funny, dude. What whatever you're doing, it's not funny today. If you think it's funny, idea, wake me up and I got another thing covered for your dude, Bye bye way, walk through the door work. I will kick your age against the wall. You keep calling this, I'm gonna put your head through. Boy, do you understand me? I know this, but you called me a your dad. I'll keep you three weeks. You pull down? What's the Saint Patty say? Pull you? Pull down? My poll? Show you something that Swiss along back pipe and me lucky?
Speaker 1: Are you screening? Those who've seen it know it's bigger.
Speaker 2: Than the babies on the ground. I was squeech you. Oh put your table squitch your damn bitch. I'm not allow with you have a happy same just completely had it with your boot laren. What who are you talking to? Damn it? I keep getting his phone call from the idiot. He's yelling at me in this leprechaun voice. Every time I try to fall back to sleep. Their phone rings again. I don't recognize the number. I don't know who this is. This happened today, yes, but after them morning. I think I think Mitchell has someone calling me just trying to put a bug at myness working. Oh my god, I can please him that they just completely messed up what they were supposed to call you at eight am and wake you up. It's supposed to be That's exactly what they did. They called me at eight am? What What the what are you thinking of? Someone called me at eight am? I just thought I was just sleep for forty five minutes. Do you out of your mind? Well, they weren't supposed to like yell at you. It was supposed to be like cutet. What are you supposed to do?
Speaker 1: You have?
Speaker 2: You have? You have? Some company called me at eight in the morning when you know when you know? I'm at the borrow night. I bought it's your favorite holiday. I thought you would like it. It was supposed to. I don't relax. I haven't slipped in two days. This is my one chance to catch up before the weekend.
Speaker 1: Hey Darren, Darren, what hell is this now?
Speaker 2: Darren?
Speaker 1: My name is Garrett, and my little leprechaun over there, his name's Ronnie. Oh happy Saint Patrick's.
Speaker 2: And you just got phone tapped by your girlfriend Debuy me man, Jesus Christ, are you wearing green? You guys suck man.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by
Speaker 1: Elvis Aran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show