Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Betting Pros. It's time to place your bets. This be Joey Pa Joe Pisapia, and it's time to look ahead for Week ten in the NFL. Week nine had some fireworks, some fun stuff, some crazy moments, good bad, ugly, some great matchups too. I think we're starting to get a picture of what some of these playoff teams are going to be, and some of these playoff races are going to be really interesting. So make sure you subscribe to the Betting Pros YouTube channel and subscribeer erever you get your pods, you can say. On top of all of that, my top ten bets for the week video will come out tomorrow. We've got the prop Show this week. Later on, we've got all kinds of fun things, including our Monday night football live stream, so don't forget to subscribe. We'll check that out in Thursday nights too. But we're taking this Thursday off everybody because Joeyp's going on a little vacation. Now. Two guys will never take a break, Pat Fitz Morris My Patty Cakes and of course Derek Brown Debro the King of Bros. The Fantasy Bro coming over to betting Bro just for today. Sam Hoppin taking a day off, so I guess this is the season here, so bro, looking back at week nine, was there a certain circumstance that really kind of let's be negative, let's have some fun that ruined your weekend?
Speaker 2: It's always fun, man, when you hit the over for Saquon Barkley's carries and you're like, well that's a stone lock. Yeah, and then the entire offense falls apart. The game goes sideways and you're questioning everything that you thought you knew about life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds about right. Poor Daniel Jones, who he's gonna be out for the year, man, talk more about. But guy could not catch a break this year. Pat fitz Morris, let's spend some positivity. What worked out for you on Sunday that you felt really good about when you look back.
Speaker 3: I caught a huge break on under in Ravens Seahawks, where the Ravens decided to show the Seahawks mercy being right at the doorstep of yet another score at the very end of the game. And luckily, I swear to god, it took like the Ravens maybe like six minutes to go the last twenty yards of that drive like they easily could have scored again, and thank goodness, took the foot off the accelerator and got me that under bet.
Speaker 4: So that was a positive result for sure.
Speaker 1: Here you go. Mercy is not for the week, So there you go. Let's get to some of the picks here for this week in the NFL, some early values. The boys and are going to take a look at some of these games here. Don't forget to subscribe to the channel and drop a comment below let us know what your favorite pick is. We love our Betting Pros community here. We're so happy to see all of you subscribing. It's great, keep it going. Let's go because we're giving away a one year free premium upgrade to Betting Pros Premium for you just for dropping a comment and subscribing. What's better than that nothing I tell you? So make sure you also ring that bell for notification so you can be alerted when new episodes are up with the VP Show or the live streams here on the VP channel. And if you're the big winner so one year free premium upgrade doesn't get better than that, you can follow us too at bettingpros dot Com slash Joe slash fits have some fun with that. Also, let's get to the games.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look here, and it's Bettingpros dot Com sash Debro. I believe, yes, we can follow.
Speaker 5: You to say two weeks in a row. I get left out right now. I almost did it to you twice. Third time's the chart. Let's get over to Thursday Night football. Yeah, so Carolinas one and seven.
Speaker 1: The Bears are two and seven. It's on Amazon Prime, which is annoying to have to switch over and I can't DVR it. So let's look at the lines over on BP and see if we can make some money on this one. The Bears are three and a half point favorites at minus one ten right now. Forty is the number you can get the Carolina Panthers plus one forty five, Debro. Since you're our guest today, we'll start with you on this one. So many bad looks, bad reads from Bryce Young. The pick sixes are not good. You can get Carolina at plus one fifty two on the money line at Fandel right now. But we don't know the status as of right now of mister one Justin Fields. Do you want to bet this now and hope that he plays on the Thursday in the short week, and do you think that's where the value is or do you wait potentially and see where things go from here? Because if you don't think Fields is gonna play Carolina on the money line is kind of interesting? Is the upset for me?
Speaker 2: I'm willing to take Chicago here to cover. I think that Justin Fields does have a realistic chance to play. But either way, what is Carolina shown us this year? Nothing? Bryce John has shown us nothing. This defense is in shambles. And even if it's Tyson Baigen under center, he went toe to toe with the Saints this last week, showed the rushing, showed the ability to play quarterback. Like I'm willing to say that the Chicago Bears cover. I mean, outside of that, the only other action I'll have on this game is probably betting the over for when Deontay Foreman's props come out. As far as rushing, rushing attempts and stuff, playing almost sixty percent of the snaps, but past that, I'm off this game.
Speaker 1: FITZI Brian Burns is probably not gonna play in this game either, that's a big loss in the Carolina defense and the Bears defense is played better of late. Do you see any value here on this Thursday Night contest?
Speaker 3: I can't say I do show it does seem like this line is maybe giving the Bears a little too much credit, and it does seem like it is kind of anticipating the return of Justin Fields.
Speaker 4: So I don't know. I mean, the Panthers were ahead of the.
Speaker 3: Bears and the Massy Peabody rankings going into Week nine, and even if that gap has closed up, like I think they'd still be pretty close to even for giving the Bears two points for home field. Like, maybe there's a little value on the Panthers, but it is hard, as Deebro mentioned, to back the Panthers with.
Speaker 4: Anything these days.
Speaker 3: And you know, although they did knock off the Texans a couple of weeks ago, that was kind of an impressive win. But exactly, I'm probably not gonna bet this one, Like, I just can't give more than a field goal to anyone.
Speaker 4: With the Bears early.
Speaker 1: Money coming in on the Panthers too, I think people are starting to see what I see, which is, hey, take the Panthers and then if Fields doesn't play, then all of a sudden, that's a good value.
Speaker 4: But it's a little even if he does.
Speaker 3: Even if he does, Joe like the Panthers can beat the justin Field's bad well.
Speaker 2: I also mentioned here I think the unders in play because both these offenses have been terrible. The pace of this game is going to be disgusting too.
Speaker 1: Indianapolis Colts and New England Patriots will go to Germany Guten mordon. We did that the other day, so I learned a little German guten morton. So we have this game here, sitting at forty three and a half at minus one ten. You've got the New England Patriots one and a half point underdogs at minus won ten. The Pats a plus one ten on the money line. Fits Bill Belichick after this game, taking some questions here for the media. It was ugly. It was bad. I mean, I know they won two weeks ago, but it just seems like things are going in a really bad direction, very negative. Whereas the Colts, I feel like, are competitive in these games. What do you think about this one? I mean to me, I'm on the cult side of this one. In the early going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've talked about the Colts Joe being one of those vexing teams that I've been unable to get on the right side of all season long. So I guess I don't really like either side here. I just don't like betting against the Patriots as home dogs, even though you know I bet on the Patriots as home dogs. Wait, no, they were slight favorites against the Commanders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how didn't work out, not at all.
Speaker 3: But then again, like they knocked off the Bills a few weeks ago, now they're really kind of squarely at home. I don't like either side, but the Colts have been a pretty reliable over team. Week nine notwithstanding, I thought the Panthers were gonna be able to keep up their end of the bargain and score enough to get that game over. It didn't happen. It was the Panther's fault, but I don't know. The Colts have gone over the total in four of their last six and six of their last nine games have gone over fifty points. The average point total of the Colts game this season is fifty two point seven, So I do kind of like the over here. I think I'm gonna bet the over, but I don't think I'm gonna bet either side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, debro, what's interesting here? Obviously the neutral site comes into play quite a bit, but still the you have to two of the Patriots, you know, not being able to find any consistency. The fact that they are underdogs in this game feels right to me. I like the Colts in the minus one and a half. At minus one fifteen you get a FanDuel. But what do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if I got to take a side here, I'll go with the Colts. I have no confidence in the Patriots. But my favorite bet out of this game, and I think fits hit hit the nail on the head here, is betting the over. We quietly have two teams that are top three in neutral pace, so I think the play volume and neither one of these defenses have been playing fantastic. Let's also throw that out there, like, I know, Kenny Moore house two touchdowns and you don't want to target the slot versus defense. The outside corners have still been up and down. I like the over in this game because I think the play volume is gonna be fantastic.
Speaker 1: All right, about the volume in this next one here, Green Bay and Pittsburgh coming up here. I got one word for you kids under unders. That's wharble. Thirty seven and a half is that number of my at minus went aw eight on FanDuel, green Bay's plus one sixty seven on the money line, Pittsburgh minus three and a half points over on DK one on five de bro. I know I'm kind of like quick to that and I'm being facetious, but it just neither of these offenses give me a lot of real confidence necessarily week to week. The Pittsburgh Steelers like to play, you know, all these kind of down and dirty games. A little bit you saw also the Christian Watson is gonna be dealing with an injury, so Green Bay is not gonna be one hundred percent. You got Jordan Love on the road Pittsburgh defense. I'm just looking at this under to me, that's the best bet of this one. I think Pittsburgh can handle the three and a half. I would like it to be three, to be honest, like god like, but whatever, Well, beggars can't be choosers. What are your thoughts here on this one?
Speaker 2: I'm with you, Joe. I think I wish this opened at like two and a half.
Speaker 1: Or three.
Speaker 2: But I still think Pittsburgh can cover because the thing they do well is get after the quarterback, and the thing that Jordan Love can't handle is pressure. So he's gonna see one huge dose of TJ. Watt all up in his face all day. So I think Pittsburgh, Well, the money line has been good. Lord, it's been seduced by the juice. But looking at I mean minus one ninety, No, but you can give me to hope that the Steelers will cover in this one. I'm in on the under. Really, this comes down to I'm probably gonna attack this mostly with props. But I do also think that once we get the news that Christian Watson is out, we could see this line move a little bit more in the Steelers favor.
Speaker 1: Well here's the thing, Fitzy, this one did open at three, and now every book has added the hook. What do you make of that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think they're recognizing that the Packers' offense is pretty sickly and that it's hard to see them going to Pittsburgh and winning. I mean, I've been very guilty of over estimating the Steelers all season.
Speaker 1: So I'm you and me both brothers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, We've talked about this, Joe, I'm wary of that, but like I still considering that, I can't see the Packers winning this game.
Speaker 3: I think I am going to bet the Steelers, and Joe, if you're going to grab that under you better grab it fast. You mentioned it's thirty seven and a half on Fan Duel. It's already down to thirty seven on DraftKings as of late morning on Monday, and I could see this going down to thirty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet it before the show, my friends, and make sure you're making all your picks count. By the way, make sure you're doing our fun Betting Pros contest at bettingpros dot com slash NFL contest. We make five picks a week, one hundred on the season, and the winner gets a Jackson Smith and Jigba autograph jersey. We're also doing weekly prizes, monthly prizes, so you can join any time in this contest and you don't even have to make a bet. You just have to make a pick, that's all you have to do. We're giving away upgrades to Fantasy pros, to betting Pros. We're giving away swag from our shops. Let you go shopping Black Friday sales or right around the corner. But again, have some fun with us. Download the Betting Pros app and make sure you click on that community tab and go to NFL contest, or you can just go to betting pros dot com slash NFL contest and when you download the app, you get three free days of premium on iOS. So there you go, a little bonus for you with the NFL, NHL, NBA. Someone told me college basketball is starting again. I know, fits cares, I do not, but whatever to each his own. There's only so much room in my brain at one time for things.
Speaker 2: That's I like all the college basketball betting to fits. I'll just tail, yeah, I just follow fits.
Speaker 1: Betting pros dot com slash fits. Let's get to the New Orleans Saints and the Minnesota Vikings. The Minnesota Vikings aren't a roll. I'm feeling it, boys. Let's go. They're gonna be at home against the Saints. You know the Saints are, obviously, you know, a defense that continues to be steady. Here Taysom Hill continues to do Taysom Hill things. Forty one is the number. Here you have the Minnesota Vikings home under dogs at two and a half, which is always appealing minus one oh two o Ron DK can get that if you like Minnesota for the upset of plus one twenty five or a points bet. This one's really intriguing to me. Both teams are five and four. Derek, It's interesting narrative. It feels like the Minnesota Vikings have this good favor rolling and this confidence. The Josh Dobbs thing gave them this life. It feels like they're really coalescing and the Jefferson injury almost kind of united them to get Yeah, there is it enough though to bet them in this scenario at home week ten?
Speaker 2: I think it is. I was actually kind of surprised where this opened that I thought the line was gonna be closer. I feel like this is giving way too much credit to the minute to the New Orleans Saints. With Minnesota's secondary playing better, they're gonna blitz they ever live in heck out of Derek Carr, He's been up and down. It's always an adventure with Derek Carr. Give me the Minnesota Vikings money line, especially a plus money, and I am intrigued by the over in this one, with Josh Jobs having a full week to actually learn all the names of the people around him. What can he do? And this Saints offense is starting to come together. So give me the over and I'll take a Minnesota money line.
Speaker 1: Okay, Minnesota money line. I like where Debro's head's at. It's two for two, for two, Pat, you want to make it three for three? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like Debro's call on this one too. Minnesota is a tough place to play. And granted this is not like a star studded edition of the Vikings, but man like Brian Flores has really got that defense overachieving. The Saints defense has been really good too. But why do I also feel like the over is the right play here? I mean, this was supposed to be Josh Dobbs Vikings debut. He's already, as it turns out, had a week to dig his heels in and get comfortable, and he makes the Vikings kind of plucky on offensively plucky offensively. So at this low number I'm leaning over to It's it's just kind of a vibe. I know both of these teams have maybe been a little better defensively than offensively, but I think we're going to see points.
Speaker 1: In this one. The over is probably the safest bet of anything on here. I think if you're trying to have a little little bit more juice there, you take the Vikings on the money line. But I agree with you Fits, I think the safe bet here, or if you like individual props, you want to put something along with the game, you take the over, and then you take something you really like, whether now you know Madison might be that you know, now that Acres is out with that torn Achilles, you know, maybe some Madison propsy come a little bit easier to digest. Let's get to the next game on the slate here as a run through Week ten in the NFL. Having a good time here. The next one, we've got the Houston Texans and the Cincinnati Bengals. Now, gentlemen Joe Burrow and c. J. Stroud looked really good on Sunday. This one, in theory, should be a very entertaining contest. The number forty seven and a half pretty pretty good. Minus one ten on FanDuel, the Cincinnati Bengals are seven point favorites at home. That feels right. I think the Bengals have earned that plus two to eighty over on the FanDuel side. Now that's for the Houston money line fits. I want to talk about this because there's that dangerous thing, and we talked about it last week.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: You know, just because the team looks great one week doesn't mean it travels around. The Cincinnati Bengals are starting to really look like the Cincinnati Bengals of old, that big time playoff team. The seven is a big number. I'm still here for it. The forty seven and a half, I think is pretty high. I'm actually staying away from I'm just gonna go with Cincy in the seven. But Fitz, do you see anything different here in this game? Do you think forty seven and a half is a number that this game can go over?
Speaker 3: I don't know about that. I'm not betting the total this one. I think the total is pretty spot on. But I'm kind of with you and the Bengals, Joe. They like they've got it together. They are rolling. They look like the AFC Super Bowl contender that we've seen the last couple of years. And I do find it interesting that this game opened up on DraftKings at plus eight for the Texans and was quickly bet down to like money must have come flowing in on the Texans right off the bat, and it got down to seven really quickly. But seven is a number one.
Speaker 1: Good thing for everybody who wants to bet Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, And I'm pretty comfortable with it. At Bengals minus seven, I think I want to hit that now before it goes up again and you have to throw a hook in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'll tell you what too. This is why you're watching betting pros, this is why you're subscribe to the channel. Three weeks ago, I think I think it was before the San Francisco game. I it was my number one bet of the week, which was the plus five hundred on Cincinnati to win the AFC North, and I said, you're never gonna see this number again if they bet if they win against San Francisco, and then it went to three fifty. I didn't look at it what it is this morning. I'm gonna check it right now. But that's the thing. It's like, you have to say, all right, you're in a position now if Cincinnati runs a couple of these big games, if they go and beat San Francisco, they beat Buffalo, what does that number look like. I don't care what the Ravens are doing. I don't care who they're beating up on, the Arizona Cardinals and teams like that. I care about the Bengals beating the forty nine ers. I care about the Bengals beating the Bills. That says to me that team is ready. Trey Hendrickson being back to has been such a huge piece for this defense. On that that defensive line get into the quarterback making things happen. Debro any final thoughts on this contest here? How do you want to approach it?
Speaker 2: I'm in locks up with you, guys. I thought I thought you were gonna mention how we bet or we both bet the Cincinnati Bengals money line against San Francisco, which was.
Speaker 1: Oh we did that too, Oh we did that too.
Speaker 2: That was what was a joe plus two ten at one point?
Speaker 1: Like it was plus two ten. I think I got it. Plus two forty is what I got.
Speaker 2: Oh it was so nice, man. But I'm with you. I think the Bengals cover this number. I'm intrigued by the under in this game. Cincinnati has been rolling. If they get to the over, I think it's because the Bengals just mollywop them in this one. But I'm curious what the line does if it goes up. I'm gonna let this kind of simmer. I'm curious that this line continues to go up a little bit, and then I'm gonna hammer the under later in the week depending on.
Speaker 1: What it does. Still good value the Bengals on FanDuel plus three twenty to win that division. Baltimore's minus one forty five. It is wrong that it gets wrong. That's absolutely right. Go better right now, folks. You know what. It's going back in the video again. It's going back in the video again tomorrow because the people need to know. I have to be the voice of the people. Let's get to the next TikTok superstar, Joey p I'm an influencer if nothing else. The Cleveland Browns Baltimore Ravens. Again, all credit to Baltimore. They are handling their business. Offense is starting to jive here with the new play calling and then everything going on here in the new OC. Baltimore's six point favorites at home against this Cleveland defense, that is for real. You can get minus one oh five on Baltimore DK. You get minus one ten over on the plus six side Cleveland. Thirty eight and a half is the number everywhere here for this game pretty much right now, plus two twenty on the Cleveland side for the upset debro. The Baltimore Ravens continue to be that team that kind of plays up and down to the competition. Now, Seattle was kind of a weird one where I feel like that was almost like a mid so I guess this is to me where Baltimore starts to really prove itself winning these big Indivision games because they came up short against the Steelers. These are the games you have to win. What do you think about this contest? You see the early value on the betting side.
Speaker 2: I think that this is giving way too much credit to the Cleveland Browns and their defense. This line should be seven seven and a half. I think I'm willing to say the Raven's going to cover this at home. I'm staying away from the total. I think it's good, but I think Baltimore evens just stomp the Browns in this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah see, I tend to go that way too, But Fitz, I've learned one thing in all of these years, which is, you know, some times when it looks like this too good to be true, Like the real value on this game is to go bet the Browns, Like that's where the value lies. There's no doubt about that. And I know it's Oh, I get it, it's so gross. But if you're the Browns, what you have to do is defensively contain Lamar Jackson, make him beat you throwing in the football, and continue to sack and rush that passer. Now, Lamar's a little slippery, That's that's true. But pat to me, the value on this game is the brown side, which I know it's gross, like Derek is alluding to, and I'm with you, but I might even watch this one and bet it in game live because I feel like that is something. If you see that Browns come out then looking like that team that played the forty nine ers, right or leaving the team that came out yesterday, that energized Browns team, that's a tough team to beat anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, although you know the Cardinals are such a punching bag, Like I don't feel like we can take that much away from that game, especially with Clayton Tune at quarterback.
Speaker 1: But you know what, they should have beaten the Indianapolis Colts. They had that game in their grasp. That was a road game they beat San Francisco, you know, and they're doing it with subpar quarterback play at times. But I keep coming back to, like, this is one of those games that you know it's going to be nasty. It's an indivision AFC North kind of grinding game, and I think that style favors Cleveland because of the defense.
Speaker 2: Where I agree with you in Baltimore.
Speaker 4: Where I agree with see.
Speaker 3: Where I agree with you on this show is that you know, like I think the Ravens are the more complete and the better team, but this game, with these defenses, I do see this as being a classic AFC North rock fight kind of game, and six points is too much to give up in a rock fight. And like, I just kind of have a policy where I do not bet against the Ravens when they're at home. It's either bet four layoff, and it's probably going to be a layoff. I was mildly interested in the under here when it was thirty nine and a half to open. It's already gone down to thirty eight and a half, and I'm not quite as comfortable with it. They're so I'm probably just gonna enjoy this as sort of a classic AFC North defensive struggle and not bet at at all.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see if you can enjoy the battle of two three and five teams in Tampa Bay. The Buccaneers are going to host the Tennessee Titans. Will Levis with a little bit extra time to prepare for this one. Give Levis credit. You know Pittsburgh, he got down to that last play and then he threw the picky. You know, bog and I were talking on that thursdaynight football game. I said, look, there's just too many negatives against Levis here, rookie quarterbacks, short week on the road against the Seilers, like there was just and you know what, we got it right. Bogman hit four out of his five props that night, and I hit the three, and that's it. Like that, we crush that game. Now it's time to crush this one. Titans Tampa. I know here, you're getting basically a pick them. I like Tampa. On this side. It's one point minus one ten over the minus one side of Tampa. That's on DraftKings. Thirty eight and a half is the over under the money line for tennesseet fandels two DKs at minus one fifteen. So Vegas is telling you this game is a pick him, and I'm pat. I'm just gonna pick Tampa and I'm gonna pick the home team with Baker Mayfield coming off of a bad loss there where I think the defense kind of grabs itself up by the Haunches and has a better showing here against Will Levis. What do you think.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, Joe. The Buccaneers just have not finished well lately. They've lost three straight, but all of them have been one score games, two of them by a field goal, and the Bucks do seem to play a lot of these close games. I just feel like this line is giving Levis too much credit. And I understand the enthusiasm, like he immediately has looked like he belongs in the NFL. But rookie quarterbacks are still gonna make mistakes. And while the Buccaneers are, you know, like certainly not one of the better teams in the league, they're not an NFL doormat. And it just seems like giving too much credit to the Titans to have them be almost to pick them in a road game against the Bucks.
Speaker 4: So I agree with you. I like the box here.
Speaker 1: I'll say this too. I think I'm very comfortable going up there to let's say, like right now, on the alternate spread on fandle you can get at minus three and a half at plus one forty like I'm comfortable, And if you don't want to go that far, you can get minus two and a half at plus one oh four. I can move the needle just a little bit, get plus money and just take that, because I think that is the best way to approach this game. Debro, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Absolutely agree? You bet the all line and I think Tampa Bay's gonna cover this. And the other part about this is as news trickles out, I think we could see this line move more in the Buccaneers favor because none of us project that Traylon Burks is probably gonna play this week. Now, that's probably not gonna be the needle mover. But the other side of that is DeAndre Hopkins is not fully healthy. He's been dealing with a toe issue. If anything comes out midweek about oh, maybe he's more doubtful to play. Who the heck is Will Levis throwing to? And yes, this line is giving Tampa Bay at home. This line is giving way too much credit to Will Levis. So give me Tampa Bay outright to win this game, and I agree Betett right now with them at minus one or a pick them. I think Tampa Bay wins this game.
Speaker 1: And I think the cover. That's my favorite thing. The best thing that came out of that Will Levis debut was the three touchdowns and all of this, like, oh, I can't believe it. Nobody could believe it. But let's not forget the reason why we couldn't believe it. I think everybody has. And that's what Bogwin and I were trying. We were trying to check the privilege. That's what we're trying to do. And Thursday night, damn it, we checked the privilege and I want to check it again here checking privileges. That's what we do here at betting Pros. Let's get to another game here. Can the San Francisco forty nine er stopped the bleeding in Jacksonville five and three going to Jacksonville six and two, Jacksonville three point underdogs at home at minus one oh five, man is attempting debro. Forty five is the number for this one. Minus won ten in the under over at bet MGM forty five and a half over on fand what minus won ten. If you like Jacksonville for the upset at plus one forty five at points bet, you can get it there. Debro look, San Fran looked like first class and then all of a sudden they got bumped down to coach. And now I think this is where you got to figure out where you are if you're the forty nine ers, because the headspace I feel like is a little iffy at this point. So do you think Jacksonville has it in them for this kind of upset or do the forty nine ers get right?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can confidently say that Jacksonville can upset them. I don't disagree that they've been bumped down to coach. They're riding in the middle seat, somebody's reclined back on them, and they're just questioning life and all their choices. I agree with all of that. I think the way that I want to attack this game with I think Deebo Samuel's gonna be back this week, and I think that's gonna be a big boost to this offense for me. I'm staying away from the sides. What I like here is the over in this game. I think that this game could be a shootout. If San Francisco gets right, I think Jacksonville can push back on the other side against what we've seen be more of a porous San Francisco forty Niners defense.
Speaker 1: They are giving well. Now they've added Chase Young, so we'll see what that pass rush look.
Speaker 2: But even with the pass rush, secondary has been more poorishe you can get at them? I think I like the over in this game.
Speaker 1: You know, to Derek's point, Pat, you know, when you have Dee Deebo Samuel in the game, party's numbers are markedly different. Uh, the splits with that, It's like the Daniel Jones splits with and without Saquon Barkley. So if you have that in this one here, I start to lean towards the individual rock party props here because I think they're gonna be low after these last couple of weeks that I think that is a great opportunity of deep if if Deebo's healthy. So you're gonna wait till Friday for this one, have to wait for the Friday show for it. But in your opinion, Pat, how do you see this one, because both of these teams I think you can throw on them. That's gonna be the interesting part. Do you think that tends to an over? Do you see any value there?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How do you how do you parse this game?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think that the total is about right, and but I do kind of like those Rock Party overs if Deebo does in fact play, And it seems like things are trending towards debo playing.
Speaker 4: But we've got two streaking teams here.
Speaker 3: We've got the forty nine Ers who've dumped three straight, and the Jaguars have won five straight. And I mean, although I don't think anyone considers the Jaguars like legitimate Super Bowl contenders, I do think they have stamped themselves as a legitimate AFC playoff team. I still don't think there's much disputing that the forty nine Ers are the better team, however, although maybe Jags fans would dispute it. So I'm leaning slightly towards betting the Niners here to end their three game losing streak.
Speaker 4: I just think this team is.
Speaker 3: Too good to lose four straight and coming off the buy, hopefully that gave them time to patch up some of the holes in the secondary and get the defense right again.
Speaker 4: But I kind of like the Niners here, all right.
Speaker 1: Next game on the slate here, we got the Los Angeles Chargers at home. We'll see what they do tonight against the New York Jets. This is that Monday when we're recording this. Plus one and a half minus one ten on DK. The Los Angeles Chargers at home against the Detroit Lions. Lions coming off of bye here, they are favorites, as they should be. I don't think their favorites by enough. I know that sounds a little kooky considering you know, they kind of got their rear end handed to them, but they've had some time to think about what they did wrong. Maybe you get David Montgomery back in this game. I'm still waiting on news for that. Forty eight and a half is the number pretty much everywhere here. Plus one ten for the Los Angeles Chargers. Pat The Chargers have no home field advantage. They are, you know, they're an army without a country. They are this team that continuously lets you down. I would again, I can't find the alternate spreads because they're not up right now for this game. In particularly because the Chargers play tonight, but I would say this. I would no matter what happens tonight. I don't care if the Chargers win this game tonight against the Jets. I still don't like this number here. For the Charger side, I would tease this one. Try to get it to three or so. For the Lions, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Chargers still can't close. Joe coffee is for closers, no coffee for the Chargers.
Speaker 1: So that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm taking the Lions here. I've bet this one already. You've got the team coming off the bye well rested, probably getting David Montgomery back this week, and going against the team that's gonna be on short rest after the Monday night game in what's probably gonna be a hard fought and physical game against the Jets.
Speaker 4: I love the Lions here.
Speaker 1: I love a good Glenn Gary Glenn Ross reference. That's what I love. And for those of you who have never seen the play or the movie, you should. You should find it. It's great, fantastic performances. Al Pacino sell in real estate. I got a piece of land I want to sell you. I want you to take a look at this. It's a good deal. It's a good deal for everybody. We're gonna make so much money here. But the fun fact, the Alec Baldwin character in that movie who comes in does that amazing monologue. It's not in the play. They wrote it just for Alec Baldwin to show up that day and be in the movie. Fun facts. Here at betting pros and again people he's like, what wire you talking about? Just go look for it. It's great. It's a dude movie. It's a true dude movie. Derek Brown, you're a dude. What do you make of this game?
Speaker 2: But you're going to bring up in this entire schools.
Speaker 1: The problem is again Glengarry Glenn Ross is not a PG film necessarily to the way they talk to each other. So any quotes that I could lend here, uh would?
Speaker 2: He's gonna tell your Paccino story. Your Pacino story is very good, but we don't.
Speaker 1: I met out a couple of times. He's very small, but he's got a big head. That is as it is. It is. He has a huge head. I don't know how it stays on top of his body. It's crazy. He just had a kid. He's like eighty years old. He just had a kid god blessed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just that man.
Speaker 1: His girl friends like in her thirties, Al Pacino, Robert de Niro. These guys are like eighty years old, having.
Speaker 2: Man, let's go off.
Speaker 1: You want to legost lego? All right, let's let's caf What do we have? Yeah, let's talking about Lord.
Speaker 2: I think we're still somewhere in the midst of the Lions and Chargers. Uh yeah, I'm with paddle this one. Give me the Lions. I think all spreads are definitely in play here. I think the total is spot on. If anything, I think the Lions could slow this down and drag the Chargers down, so the under in this one is actually more in play for me. But I think the Lions take this one.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: The Chargers, Yeah, they get no coffee, they cannot close, they fall on their face. I think it's gonna happen again at home this week. Now.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen The Godfather? Have you seen Glenn Garry Glenn Ross?
Speaker 2: At least I have seen that, And no I have not seen The Godfather. But you take a little bit of ownership for this. Joe, I was up in Jersey.
Speaker 1: I'm staying at the we just had no turn, no time.
Speaker 2: Here's the excuses.
Speaker 1: We were at the draft, a big talk. I was too busy embarrassing you and Madden. That's what's too busy doing.
Speaker 2: You don't want to talk about your three losses.
Speaker 1: You don't want to talk about Alea Pacheco running for three eighty five on you. You know what, we don't need those screenshots, So I don't even in my life have a screenshot to prove it that Atlanta Falcons head over to aaron Zona, Arizona. You can get plus two and a half over on BETMGM at minus one ten. You can get Atlanta at minus one and a half at minus one ten over on DK, So this game is all over the map here. Forty one and a half is the number you can get at bet MGM, forty two over on DK. Everyone's just trying to figure this out because we don't know if Kyler Murray's gonna play plus one ten on the money line for Arizona right now. That's the best number you get it. But bet MGM debro we anticipate Kyler Murray's returned this week. I think that feels about right. So not being said, do we want to jump on this one ten now before that news comes out.
Speaker 2: I think it's in play. I would like this number if it was a little bit higher. Honestly, my favorite play in this game is just hitting me over. We've seen theirs on a Cardinals y fans can't stop anybody through the air on the ground. This number is going to go up as soon as we get news. And I fully believe that Kyler Murray will play this week. This has been my thought the entire time that if this team wants to put Kyler Murray and won a spot to succeed in his first game back, you're not running him out there versus the Browns of the Ravens, as well as his trade value if they do want to trade him this offseason, You're not going to put him out there in his first game. So I think Kyler Murray does play, and for me, my favorite one is just betting the over and moving on.
Speaker 1: Okay, bet in the over, moving on, Pat, how do you want to take this one?
Speaker 3: I'll take the Cardinals' home dogs, Joe, and you can interest me in that money line going against the Falcons. Where is the Falcons morale going to be after losing that damn to the Vikings as maybe better if they get rid of Arthur Smith, that would be great. And like I'm a Packers fan, I can't stand the Vikings. I was cheering for the Vikings to pull off that upset yesterday, like that was yeah. So I think the Cardinals can win this game absolutely with Kyler Murray at quarterback. And I do think we're going to see Kyler back so.
Speaker 1: And people wanted to give crap for Bejon's fumble. Look, Bijon is a guy. He's carrying the football twenty five times. He needs to be in a rhythm. And I don't make excuse for him, but like, enough is enough already. If we're not gonna use John Robinson, why we spend the draft capital on him? It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Roll that same clip for Drake Clundon and Kyle Pitt's baby, and Arthur Smith has nothing to hide behind, because guess what. You can't pander to the media about the w's you're getting this week, buddy, it's.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like it's it's like Chris Farley and Tommy Boy is like I'm like JoJo's the idiot's circus. Boy, I don't know what to do. I get all excited. I get a fleasant like. That's what he feels like. He's Jojoe the idiot circus boy, that's what he is at this point. He doesn't know what to do with any of the toys that we've given him. And he's got really good toys. Learn to play with them the right way.
Speaker 2: I just want him gone. I want to see victory cigars. I want to see vibes all out out of the falcons.
Speaker 1: Antonio Pearce is my spirit animal. All right, Let's get to Washington, Seattle. Seattle goes back home to the great Northwest here locking their wounds after just a butt kicking. Let's be honest by the ravens, and we'll see who shows up there. Washington. Let's you go against Philly goes on the road, upsets New England. In New England, they're still six and a half point underdogs. The though to travel to Seattle, which is really interesting. Minus one tens that number forty five, forty five and a half. That's where this range of the total is plus two thirty on the money line. FITZI, you might call me crazy here, kind of like Washington to go in there and handle their business against Seattle, which I know sounds insane, but I just I don't get this whole Seattle like Seattle is mid to me, and those teams always scare me. So whenever I have a mid team, I'm gonna look what the value of the line is. And the value of the line is clearly on the Washington side. But maybe you see this one differently.
Speaker 4: I do see it differently than you, guys. I'm afraid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I don't want to give Seattle too much credit, but this defense has been pretty respectable. And although Gino has not been the Geno of early twenty twenty two, like I think he's kind of reverted to early career Gino, I still think they can beat the Commanders. And I was expecting a dud performance by the Commanders last week after getting rid of Montese sweat and Chase Young, and I seem to doubt Sam Howell at all the wrong times. He went out and had a pretty good game against the But this is still a guy who makes a lot of mistakes leads the leads the NFL in Sacks has thrown nine interceptions in nine games. Now they're traveling cross country to Seattle, which I think is gonna be uh circling the wagons after let's just say, not their finest effort in Baltimore in week nine. So I'm actually willing to lay the points here and take Seattle, I think. But I think a lot of people are gonna be thinking the way you guys are, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the line drop, which is why I'm not taking it yet. I think it could go down to like five, and in that case, I'll be bouncing on Seattle pretty vigorously.
Speaker 2: Debro what side of the game that you want with any I'm on the I'm on the Commander side. For me, looking at the plus two fifteen right now on the money line for the Commanders, that's a side of one. I get Seattle is at home, and yes, the defense has been good. This is a This offense stays in games every single week. So even if you don't want to bet the money line for the Commanders, take the over here. We talked about Seattle's defense has played good, but Commanders have put up points. They've been in every single game. If you can hang with the Eagles, you can hang with the freaking Seahawks. So that's the way I'm approaching this game. I like the over is my favorite bet in this game, but I am willing to put some keshe down on the Commander's money line.
Speaker 1: All Right, We'll see how you feel about this next one, because this one's a doozy. It's a big number of folks. It is fifteen and a half to sixteen right now, and the number is, of course, the Dallas Cowboys at home against the New York Giants. I assume it's Tommy DeVito playing quarterback, so I get it. I mean it feels like the Giant season is over at this point, which is two and seven, probably true. Look, Dallas, Dallas hung in there, so like I'll take the I'll take a tiny little l, tiny little l on that because they said the Eagles are gonna blow their doors off, they didn't blow their doors off.
Speaker 2: You were not in on Dak Prescott this last week.
Speaker 1: You said he was all and did Dak Prescot step out of bounds instead of explaining the session, did Dak Prescott not throw a ball in the end zone on the last play.
Speaker 2: Of the game, and that closing play sequence could not have gone worse?
Speaker 1: Closing place like here's why I love the Eagles, and here's why I bets at the beginning of the year at plus seven hundred to go back to the Super Bowl. The reason why is because there's no other team in the NFC to me that plays upfront on both sides of the football the way the Eagles do. That offensive line is tough and the defensive line is tough. And if you can play on the if you play that kind of brand of football, you're gonna win football games in the NFL. That being said, let's take a look at this one here, Dallas right now with this big line here, thirty nine and a half is the number plus eight seventy for a Giants upset. Not gonna go there. It's a minus one thousand already on DK for this game. One thing I will say, Pat, if you don't think Dallas completely blows them out and just kind of takes their foot off the gas a little on Fandle they have that you know, winning margin four way plus one seventy five for Dallas to win between one and thirteen points. That's interesting take on this game. What do you think about that? Pat?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 3: I mean, because like I you can't bet the Giants with Tommy Devine, Like, their implied point total in this game is thirteen and a half and it's hard to kind it's hard to argue it should be any higher than that, right, I mean like they might need a defensive touchdown.
Speaker 4: To get there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I don't necessarily love laying fifteen and a half points with anyone in the NFL, but I'm certainly not betting the Giants. So that is an interesting bet. Joe at that, what was what were the odds on that winning one?
Speaker 1: One seventy five win between one and thirteen, So basically like it's basically yeah, so not cover. But the thing about that is it's like, Okay, you could still have this game well in check and just kind of take your foot out of the gas and take starters out in the third, like if it just becomes one of these, you know, with the defense, like you know, if they're a little i don't know, slow out of the gate. Like, it's just an interesting thing because you're giving yourself such a wide positive range of outcomes and positive mind. To me, that's the way to approach this game and not muck around with the sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not messing with anything from this game outside of your bet, Joe, and I'm just going to wait until the props get released and just bad seedee lamb overs because they get their cash and every week, Baby.
Speaker 1: We can't have a week in the NFL without a New York team in a primetime game. So the Jets are gonna go to Las Vegas because I hate life and we're gonna see this one here. And look, I gotta tell you, I'm drinking the kool aid. I mean, comic crazy. I don't know why Antonio Pierce got me fired up. I don't know if it's gonna carry over. The Jets defense. A very different piece here you're gonna get. But asking Zach Wilson to go over there and cover two and a half on the road is intriguing to me. I don't know if he could do it. Thirty six and a half to thirty seven is the number you're getting for this one. I like Vegas plus one eighteen on the money line, Derek, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Yep? I'm taking Vegas money line, man. I think Antonioppiers got them fired up, and this is not to besmirch with the Jets. Have been doing. They're reeling off wins, and they're doing it a lot with their defense. This is an easy spot where you could see the Raiders can continued to be fired up and Zach Wilson implode, especially on the road. So yeah, give me the Raiders. I'm staying away from the line and the total and stuff, but Raiders' money line all day fits your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I told you, Joe that last week I bet the Giants plus one and a half. On Monday, when Josh McDaniels was the head coach of the Las Vegas Raiders, he got fired, that line went up to Giants plus three and a half. And like, even though I was getting the Giants, uh man, Like, I felt much worse about that beat after McDaniels got fired, Like I'm like, no, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Win all So yeah, when you cash out and you go ticket somewhere else, that's called hedging.
Speaker 3: I'm actually tempted to be I've been just faithfully betting against the Raiders every week with Josh McDaniels, and now I might actually bet on them, Like, I can't back Zach Wilson as a road favorite.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, No, there's as much respect as I have for that Jets defense.
Speaker 4: Like I'll take I'll take the money line with the Raiders.
Speaker 1: Here Monday Night football. I'm not gonna lie. I hate this line. Buffalo seven at home, minus seven at minus one, fifteen at points bet. It's not that I don't think Buffalo is good, but I don't know if I'm comfortable with Buffalo and a seven point lead with anybody nowadays. Denver's coming off of bye, Buffalo didn't look great like and I never felt like Buffalo was going to win that game with the Bengals, even when I got in the second half. It just never felt like that from the jump. To me, you're getting plus three twenty in the money line for Denver upset. Forty six to forty seven is the numbers, So there's a range here. Pat This one to me is as a stay away. I'm not a big fan of this game.
Speaker 3: I agree Joe, like I can't bet on the Broncos as bad as they looked early in the season, but I wonder, like have they fixed their defense. They did a really good job against the Packers a few weeks ago, kept the Chiefs under twenty points. In that upset victory. Meanwhile, the Bills lost to the Patriot Yets needed to stop the Giants on the final play of the game to avoid being upset at home by the Giants. You know, like played a decent game against the Bengals, but like you said, we're really in No, they weren't close to winning that game. So there's no way I can lay a touchdown or more with the Bills right now to a team that has played better of late. So I agree, I'm not going to touch this game.
Speaker 1: I don't feel great about the Broncos either, Debro, so that's why this game I have an individual game for me. So tell you think they can cover that seven and a half.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not worried about that. I'm betting the Denver Bronco's money line of plus three hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is let's go.
Speaker 2: That's how this is getting way too much credit, giving way too much credit to the Bills. Like if we take out the Bills name Cache here and the fact that they're at home, this is giving too much credit to them. If we look at what the Bills have been as far as offensively and defensively over the last few weeks, this team is trying hard to find themselves, and I think the Broncos have found themselves. I think it's gonna be a wopping dose of Javonte Williams. You can run all over the Bills. The Broncos slow this game down, pull like we've talked about with like the Titans love to do, Joe, Pull them down into the muck and say this is going to be a nasty game. So give me the under and give me the Broncos money line.
Speaker 1: By the way, boys, I was just tinkering around a little bit on fandel. You could take that Dallas by one to thirteen points and then the Lions one to thirteen points victory at plus one forty five and plus one seventy five respectively. Put them together for plus five seventy three. Kind of interesting, kind of interesting right there. See, this is what I come for betting pros. Here, you stay, you listen to Derek and Pat and Uncle Joey talk about some football. So hopefully you had a good time here. Make sure you drop your comments below. We want to hear what you are in on. Maybe you win a free premium upgrade. Make sure you set your game notifications to with the line alerts over on the VP app to you so you can see all the moving pieces here of what's going on here in the landscape of NFL for Week ten in the NFL. Great stuff, boys, great show, very fun. Go watch Glen Garry, Glenn Ross. That's my final thought for all of you. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Derek Brown, Peppetts, Morris, I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 7: Kids who Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at betting Pros NFL.
Speaker 1: Also subscribe to our
Speaker 7: YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros