Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Hayden is on the phone today for a first day follow up. He's getting ghosted by Atlanta. So in a minute, we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him a second date. But first, Hayden, how long has it been since you heard from her.
Speaker 1: It's been about nine days, I'd say nine days.
Speaker 3: So how many times have you tried to reach out to her?
Speaker 4: Once every other day? I mean the most recent was this morning.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm still trying to, you know, connect with her if if possible.
Speaker 3: Okay, how is the day?
Speaker 1: The day was great, h That's why I'm so baffled, Like, so, you know, we met online and then we met up at this little wine bar, you know, in kind of a middle of the neighborhood, which was really nice, and there was like they had a little patio out there. She brought her dog. She had her little baby dog. I think it was like a Pomeranian or something, which cute. But yeah, I guess in a.
Speaker 3: Sense she didn't tell you.
Speaker 4: No, no, not a dog.
Speaker 5: A dog. I'd be kind of weird.
Speaker 3: I think it's cool.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Anyway, dog's name was Biscuit. It was you know, it was fine or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, you didn't mind that she surprised you with the dog on your date.
Speaker 1: I I am a dog lover myself, so like, at first it was you know, cly by surprise.
Speaker 4: But after a while, you know, I got adjusted to the dog. I mean, I don't know if the dog was getting so adjusted to me.
Speaker 1: He kept trying to like bite on me, and every time I try to pet him, he would growl and stuff. But didn't like he was just he was just being protective I guess of his of his owner. You know. She even actually had a little joke saying something like, you know, if Biscuit doesn't vibe with you, then that's a red flag or something like that. But I think she was just I think he was just joking. I think I hope, God, I hope, because you know, I can bribe Biscuit. You know, dogs love me eventually, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she might have been joking.
Speaker 2: You know some people are very dogs, can you know sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe she was serious.
Speaker 1: I mean, hopefully this can give me a second chance, because I know I can win him over because the day, the day was going great.
Speaker 4: Like after a while, you know, the dog.
Speaker 1: Kind of laid there and just kind of kept to himself, and then we started vibing, connecting. You know, we got to we shared a truery. She actually made fun of me for not knowing that. I thought that was actually kind of cute. But yeah, one of those cheese boys. And it was really nice pair of fun with the wine. We had a couple uh we like shared a bottle. After that, we went back to her place and you know, we were still vibe and everything was good, and you know, one thing was doing. We we hooked up, you know, you know I say, just like that, but yeah, yeah, yeah we did.
Speaker 4: It happened and uh put.
Speaker 6: In another yeah dog, this k he was in the bathroom, this kid or him in the bathroom and we you know, we just tended to each other.
Speaker 1: And it was it was it was just electric. It was amazing. It was some of the best I've ever had, I'm not going to lie, you know. On top of that being wonderful, and I don't know, she just had a thing about her like she seems so genuine and real. And when I was talking to her. She seemed like she was interested and wasn't you know, just kind of one earing up the other. And you know, she was sarcastic and sharp and witty and funny, and you know she was calling me out for trying to act smarter than I am. You know, I guess it didn't help when I didn't know the name of the cheeseboard. But we just had something, and I just I want to know why she while of a sudden, she's ghosting me.
Speaker 5: You know, what could have gone wrong?
Speaker 6: Was there any other moment aside from biscuit nipping at your ankles that was kind of awkward or no?
Speaker 1: I have no no idea. I mean, yeah, he was nipping at me at first, but you know he calmed down after a while, and we were having such a great time. I mean, I thought I did a great job, you know, performing if you will.
Speaker 4: I don't know, maybe I might have. I might have said something stupid towards.
Speaker 1: The end of the night. You know, I had a good buzz on me. I was tired, dehydrated that you know. I've been working a lot lately, so you know, hasn't been catching up on sweep much, so I might have said something stupid.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: Then well, play a song, come back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you a second date.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you guys, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll get your first day follow up, next first date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates law dot com.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us for today's first Day follow up. Hayden is on the phone and he's getting ghost to buyolini. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him a second date. But before we do that, Hayden, why don't you break down your date for us real quick again?
Speaker 4: Made at a wine bar, had a great time.
Speaker 1: She brought her dog, which was a little love putting at first because he kept.
Speaker 4: You know, nipping at me and growling at me. But after a while he calmed down and.
Speaker 1: We had a great night and even great overnight, if you will. And ever since then, you know she's been ghosted me. I thought we had a great connection, and I tried calling her. She doesn't call me back, doesn't text me back. I mean, I don't know. Like I said, maybe she is, you know, serious about Biscuit and you know the vibe because he was growing at me. Maybe she's true about like you know, she did call him her his spurry gatekeeper. I guess, well.
Speaker 2: Maybe, Okay, so maybe her dog didn't like you. That might be the reason you think you're getting ghosted here. Maybe it was a gatekeeper didn't like it.
Speaker 5: Maybe that, or I guess.
Speaker 4: I'm stupid in the middle of the night, which I don't recall, I was buzzed. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Why are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Please, okay, here we go. I'm a dollar fund of right now.
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 5: Him as speaking to Elena? Please?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Is this is she?
Speaker 5: Hey Elena?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 5: This is a radio show. It's called the Jebel Show.
Speaker 3: Hi, Elena. I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victorian.
Speaker 5: And my name's Jubile. What's up? How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm good?
Speaker 5: Great? Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 7: I have? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Dope?
Speaker 5: Have you ever heard a first day follow up before?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 5: Dope?
Speaker 3: Kay?
Speaker 2: Guess what, Elena? What you're ghosting? Somebody and they emailed us.
Speaker 3: Oh no, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: We do a segment called the First Day follow Up where if you're ghosting somebody, you can email us and we call that person and see if they'll tell us why.
Speaker 5: They're ghosting you. So do you know who would have emailed us about you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I have a speaking suspicion of Hayden, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is Hayden. Do you have a few minutes to talk to us and tell us where your ghosts? He said he really liked you and he thought you were into him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean the date was actually really fun. I mean he's adorable, he's cute, he made me laugh, and.
Speaker 8: He even tried to win over my dog, which was a big.
Speaker 3: Big thing for me.
Speaker 2: You brought your dog on the date and that your dog didn't like him, so he thought maybe that was a red flag.
Speaker 4: I mean, no, that's not.
Speaker 7: That's not why I've been ghosting him.
Speaker 3: He is like a bathroom criminal. What does that mean? A criminal?
Speaker 7: A bathroom criminal. After we hooked up, I went to the bathroom and he left the toilet seabap, which wasn't the worst thing, okay, but then he also didn't flush and let's just say hydration is not his strong suit.
Speaker 4: Okay, No, it was disgusting.
Speaker 8: It was like someone poured beer into like a hot window and you got it everywhere, I'm telling you, like everywhere.
Speaker 4: And to me, that's like just.
Speaker 7: So gross and disrespectful to not even attempt to clean up after himself, like you know, as good. At the time we were having to see that, I was like.
Speaker 5: Okay, what was in your bathroom?
Speaker 4: In my bathroom? We went back to my place and you just as happened. Wait can I I can't stay quiet now, can.
Speaker 5: Elena? That's Hayden. He's on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Elena.
Speaker 6: Oh that's why you ghosted me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you get it all over the bathroom.
Speaker 1: It was an accident. It was a complete accident. I'm still sorry. In my defense, it was like three am. I was half asleep, dehydrated, and clearly not at my best.
Speaker 4: You know, I respect you, I swear, I just.
Speaker 8: Forgot to you forgot how toilets work? Like what that's not comforting at all.
Speaker 1: I didn't forget how toilets work. That was just not my right state of mind. You don't go someone for an overnight slush Mithshap. You know, I made a mistake. Guess that was my air, and I will own it. But you don't go someone for that month. We had chemistry, right we You even laughed in my dumb jokes.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 8: I do love the dumb jokes, but I mean, just the bathroom was just out of control, Like I didn't even I didn't even know how to deal with that.
Speaker 9: So I don't know, Alena, Listen, I really do like you, and you know, we just hooked up right after that, and it's kind of hard to control after hooking up.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry if I wasn't really paying attention to.
Speaker 7: Where it was.
Speaker 3: Is that a true?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is actually, But I mean I don't know. You know, I didn't see it, so i'd have to know how bad it was.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry about that, but I know we can move past this. You know.
Speaker 1: I think Biscus heard it like me towards the end of it, you know, And I'm willing to give you know, a biscuit of bribe. I will come in, I will clean your bathrooms early, I will bleach it, I will I will reshingle your tile whatever whatever we're going to do.
Speaker 4: If I can get a second date with you, please.
Speaker 3: I listen.
Speaker 8: I really do like you, but I just don't want to start this whole thing off with me having to clean up after you and reminding you to drink water like that does not sound fun for me.
Speaker 1: Look, if you go on another day with me, I promise I will peece straight.
Speaker 5: Hey what do you think? Would you go on another take? I mean with Hayden.
Speaker 2: We'll pay for it. I mean that's a big promise. I've never heard anybody promise that before for somebody.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 3: Yes, we can go on a second date, but we're.
Speaker 7: Staying out of my bathroom.
Speaker 3: Okay. The straight promise is what did it?
Speaker 4: Deal? Deal?
Speaker 1: And I'm bringing a water bottle and men ride for biscuits and bleach for the bathroom.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, whatever you want?
Speaker 5: That is so sweet. We congratulations, Hayden, you got another date.
Speaker 4: I couldn't have done it with how you guys? Thank you so much. This was great. All right, thanks guys.
Speaker 7: You know what, I'm actually pretty excited.
Speaker 1: I'll call you afore we get done with this radio thing and I'll call you on your phone.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I'm looking forward to do it. Another wine trip or something awesome. Thank you, guys, appreciate it. I'll talk to you soon, okay.
Speaker 3: Jubile's first date follow up