Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the programs eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Ah, look at this, Linda, What am I telling people in the Northeast? What have I been telling people around the country? Bye bye New York and New Jersey and Chicago. I know you hate to get rid of the hot dogs, but you can buy them online and make them at your own home. They'll be just as good, I promise you. In California, you know, with your nose show useless governor, the worst governor in the country. Exxon now plans to leave high tax, democratic run New Joyse and they are relocating to the great state of Texas. God bless Texas. Now gas and oil giant Exan Mobile will likely move their legal home from New Jersey to Texas after shareholders approved a proposal to do so. According to a preliminary count, they'd be fullish not to Exon Mobiles board of directors unanimously recommended the legal relocation, in mart saying Texas is legal and regulatory environment is much more business friendly, aligning our legal home with our operating home in a state that understands our business and has a stake in the company's success is important, said Darren Woods, Exon Mobile CEO. The state in which a company has its legal domicile is important because it determines their taxes and what laws they have to follow. Exon headquartered in a suburb of Houston, Texas, but has been incorporated in New Jersey since eighteen eighty two, when the company was still Standard Oil of New Jersey. According to the company, the company moved its headquarters to Irvine, Texas in nineteen eighty nine, and says about seventy five percent of the company's US employees now are in the Free State of Texas. James Lee, CEO Dallas based Texas Stock Exchange, lauded the sharehold to vote in a statement. Exxon's move is also a watershed moment for America's capital markets, the direct result of Governor Abbott the legislature transforming Texas into the top jurisdiction for business in the US. I'd argue, my Free State of Florida's right out there, but so is Tennessee, so are the Carolinas, and they're seeing massive economic growth and this migration doesn't stop out of these high taxed, highly regulated states, you know, with their sanctuary cities and state policies and the insanity that they're not going to help ice arrest people. And we'll get to that later in the program today and so on, and so can you blame them? Can you blame them? Here's what's going to happen. By the time we get to the twenty thirty census. You're going to see states like New York and New Jersey and Illinois and Minnesota and California, They're all all going to be losing congressional seats. Why because people can't take it any more. And all these companies that represent trillions of dollars in market capitalization on now ploys to make similar moves. I've been talking about what's happening in Florida.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 2: I see it with my own eyes. And I love the fact Mamdati had to admit that he reached out after he after he basically I don't know. I mean, he kind of docked Citadel's Ken Griffin. I don't know Ken Griffin. Never talked to Ken Griffin, but he's a multi multi billionaire, highly successful. He runs Citadel. And I love the fact that after Mamdani pulled that crap on him and targeted him and went in front of his house in New York City, a very very couple one hundred million dollar penhouse apartment overlooking park I'm sorry, Fifth Avenue in Central Park in New York City. I mean, which I'm sure he pays in an enormous amount of property taxes on every year.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then Mam Donnie, oh.
Speaker 2: I'd like to have a meeting with you, Ken Griffin, because Ken Griffin said, you know what, I was going to invest six billion dollars in New York City. Now I'm not investing that money in New York City. I'm going to invest it in Wall Street South, and why give New York City the money? And then Mamdannie wanted to meet with him, and to his ever, you know, to his credit, I don't know the guy. I have no idea what his politics are. I don't care what his politics are. But he said, you know what, I'm not putting up with his crap. No, I'm not meeting with this dopey mayor. I would not be surprised if you're looking for a very expensive park view Central park View, Fifth Avenue, Penthouse probably one is going to be for sale soon. Now I can tell you this that all of these Wall Street firms, all of these private equity firms, all of these investment firms, all of these big banks, they already have a very strong presence everywhere from West Palm be Each in the North all the way down to Miami, Florida. Miami is going through a boom. Now, historically Miami's been a little bit of a boom bust real estate market.
Speaker 1: I'm not so sure it goes bust. You know.
Speaker 2: I was talking to the other day about this very question. Was our friend Keith Linda, you know who that is, the inventor, Keith my friend, and he was asking what I thought, you know, because he knows I know real estate, and I've been a passion of mine for a long time. And I said, you know, I'm not sure because historically Miami's been a little boom bust and you get a lot of money outside investment. All these condos go up, they overbuild, and the prices tank and then people get bargains and they sell them. Then the market comes back.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, its growth has been so astronomical. I'm not sure that that happens this time. All the way looking at the stock market today, another record here, there and everywhere. Oil prices are down like twenty bucks the barrel of oil. But that'll never get reported by the news. But you know, one of the most interesting things that I read today that ought to really anger every single solitary American is what Joe Biden is now saying to sell her book. And it's a it's a revelation in her memoir, the view from the East Wing, in the East Wing, the one where the one big, great, beautiful ballroom is going to be, I'm pretty sure. So she writes that on the on their bathroom mirror. She would at times leave inspirational messages like you are my hero, Linda, What have you ever said, I'm your hero? Never do you say that to Anthony? Do you leave messages like that to Anthony? I'm just curious, you are my hero?
Speaker 4: I think that's a little weird.
Speaker 2: Get up, Champ, Get up, he leaves. Those are the messages she's acknowledging she left for you. Get up, Joey, Joey, time to sit and eat, Joey. We have a meeting we're going.
Speaker 4: To lead you the babysitter. Didn't he like marry the babysitter? Isn't that? I mean, the whole thing's kind.
Speaker 1: Of weird, right, Everything about this family is weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm out anyway they talk to each other.
Speaker 1: It's weird, all right.
Speaker 2: Sometimes she would sneak in messages on policy, relying on her ability to be frank and open with the leader of the free world in ways that others could not. You know, one thing I've known about Donald Trump is you could always be honest with Donald Trump. I've known the guy for thirty years. I can tell him anything. You know, I did Sage Steele's podcast. Do you like Stage Stage Steal as much as I do? I love Stage Steel? You I know why you would love her because of her courage during COVID and she just, you know, questioned why her company was forcing her to take an experimental shot, and you know, she ends and then she made one controversial comment which is really controversial on a trans issue, and she got fired.
Speaker 1: I mean, and she was willing to do it. So I admire so much.
Speaker 2: So she made she made me say things I never thought i'd ever because you know, me I'm more of a private person than people know. I just I don't like to give up too much. I hate I was telling her some of the stories about me as a kid getting in trouble, the incorrigible Sean Hannity, and she was like eating this, halt up.
Speaker 1: It was hilarious.
Speaker 2: And then at one point Ainsley calls me, I don't think that part's aired yet, and uh, and we aired that call.
Speaker 1: We aired, we.
Speaker 2: Aired my conversation. Then they these two start talking and I'm like, kept out of the conversation.
Speaker 1: What do you think of that? I think it's great. I think it's fun, funny.
Speaker 4: You know, that's more real than what a lot of people would have done. So it's kind of fun that you and Ainsley get to be a part of that conversation and people get to be a part of just being a normal person. Like, hold on a second, my wife's calling. I got to answer the call. You know. That's cool, all.
Speaker 2: Right, everyone's gonna take from that comment that I'm married. There are all these images online of my wedding that has not taken place.
Speaker 1: Have you seen them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's also pictures of you with I've seen twins, triplets, quadruplets.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you you're very busy twins.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you fit it in Sean, It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're loving every minute of this p I make these ar Wait.
Speaker 4: The best one, I'm sorry, hands down is the one where you're crying at the altar.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, me crying and she's singing a song to me. I mean, give me a break, I'm crying. Oh man, that goes my man card. People are gonna and they comment on it, and people believe this. I've had some of my best friends call me and say, well, you didn't have to invite me, but you could have at least told me. And I'm like, it's not real. It's a I And they're like, no, no, no, I saw the pictures. You don't have to lie to me. I'm like, I'm not lying to you. It's crazy. I mean to be in the public eye, you know. And we'll talk about this another anyway. So Joe Biden writes that she puts all this stuff. And here's the worst part of all of this. The moment after the debate, as the president walked off the stage the debate, he whispered, I really effed up, didn't I? She writes, Yes, you did. I whispered back. But that's not even the worst part of it. Jill Biden thought her husband was having a stroke on the debate stage, but she didn't make him step down. I've only that's the only time I've ever seen him this way, and he's never been like that since, and he was never like that before. I am calling complete bs on all of it. And when I think of all of the grief that I took starting in twenty nineteen before the twenty twenty election and pointing out his obvious and significant cognitive decline, you know, I took so much crap for this, And meanwhile I was more right than I ever knew. And for her to say, oh, I never saw it before, I haven't seen it since, and I thought he was having a stroke. If you thought your husband was having a stroke, why didn't you walk out on the stage. Why did you let him Why didn't you let him step down? Why were you fighting for him to stand stay in this race as hard as they did. Anyway, here's this a reminder of how bad he was, you know, during his presidency.
Speaker 5: Thanks to all the members of Congress and Homeland Security secretary. I'm not suggar und all way. He knows so long as I say, was nine or freedom can never be secured. We teach Donald Chomping a valuable lesson.
Speaker 1: Don't mess with them in.
Speaker 5: Aware, I can less you want to get the benefit groundbreaking Asian Americas like Very Wang and Joan Shengang passed by Shanga.
Speaker 1: Ka.
Speaker 5: We'll never forget lying around, and I said him lying around. Actually, Americans, the nation can be defined a single word. Excuse me, the political coverage of the.
Speaker 1: Look on.
Speaker 5: Some of the political players and some of the.
Speaker 1: Let me ask rhetorical questions.
Speaker 2: No, anyway, I don't believe what she's saying. I've never seen it before. I never saw it after. And meanwhile, we were playing it pretty much every day on this radio program, we were playing it on TV, playing it all the time. You know, and you know, oh he he may have actually been drugged is a recent excuse.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean there were times, you know, he would disappear before any big moment for like a week, week and a half. Remember that, I don't know what the hell they were infusing with. Who knows what was going on.
Speaker 4: It's all such an because remember kjp's famous line. I mean, I could barely keep up with him. I just can't even keep up with him.
Speaker 1: So he could get about petrol and Patty. That was Jen Saki, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: No, it was both of them. But KJP said it all the time. Oh he's so active.
Speaker 1: Give me a break, said it to Jen Saki. Circle back about.
Speaker 6: The Preston's health regime. We hear he's lifting weights. What sort of weights is he lifting? Does he have a personal trainer? And what happened to his pedoton bike? Did he bring it to the to the White House.
Speaker 3: I didn't know where this was going, but I'm intrigued by it. I will say I have nothing to read on on the president's private exercise, but I can tell you, having traveled with him a fair amount, sometimes he's.
Speaker 1: Hard to keep up with. Hard to keep up with, you know.
Speaker 2: Circle back, Peppermint Patty probably is in really bad shape, Linda. By the way, we have a new poll out today. Karen Bass Spencer Pratt are locked at a very tight battle for la mayor. Bass has twenty six percent of the vote and Pratt twenty two percent of the vote. He's down by four points that that's within the margin of error. You know, if people want change in LA and he's sick and tired of it. He got a shot.
Speaker 4: Leave, didn't you?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 4: Newsome today endors Bass. But when he did, he announced that he is not letting any police, any ice, anybody near the polling stations. Nobody's going to be.
Speaker 1: Able to said something else yet, I need yesterday. That was stupid. Do you remember what it was?
Speaker 4: His mouth was moving, so anything he's that was stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No show governor, worst governor in a country?
Speaker 2: Watching Fox News, a man accused of wanting to kill threatening to kill Erica Kirk. What the hell is wrong with people? This woman, this family has not suffered enough. He lost her husband, he was assassinated before the country. Everybody wants to weigh in and can we just leave this woman alone? And just ah, what is wrong with people? There's so much evil and sickness in this world.
Speaker 1: Exposing left wing media bias. No stone left unturned. The Sean Hannity Show is back on the air.
Speaker 2: By twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one seawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Ohlind I guess who we dropped on the podcast today? Yeah, to take a take the great one. Mark Levin, Oh.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny? Were you on his show last night?
Speaker 2: I was on a guess what I was on his show last night? We were talking together.
Speaker 4: Soah, his producer, his executive producer is Rich Semester, the producer, Yes, who is a dear friend. Love that guy. And he texts me last night and he goes, guess who's on right now? And I said, I have no idea who's on. He goes, mister Hannity. I started laughing. I said, oh my god, you got the two of them on the air together. I said, forget about the show's done, Go go get lunch. You're good.
Speaker 2: That's kind of how it goes between us. You know, it's so and you know, we didn't even get into this in the pod, but we did talk a lot about We did talk about our love of Rush, how hard it was when we lost, and we talked about that last night, and you know how he can never be replaced. I tell a funny story about me Mark and Rush on the podcast is very very you know, the story about the wine and the lunch.
Speaker 4: I actually do know that story, and it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It is so Mark Levin. It is so funny because it's just him being him and it's hilarious, and you know, he you know, and we just talk about we all know that all of us that are in the opinion business, whether they want to acknowledge it or not, but those of us that do acknowledge it and appreciate the path that he forged for all of us. You asked me today, is Catherine Limbaugh coming on the show? Told me she might come on.
Speaker 4: Yes, that was going to be a little surprise for the audience, but hey, let's start now. Why not? Yes? I got an email from someone and our friend Jen Robinson, and she said that Catherine Limball is doing a.
Speaker 1: Series from Jennen Forever love her.
Speaker 4: Well, she's my friend now I stole her, but she's amazing. And she reached out. No, she says, hi, and she said, oh, you know, Catherine Limball is doing a limited interview circuit on this new release that she's got coming up on the anniversary of the two hundred and fiftieth of our nation, specifically geared towards children. So I was like, Oh, that's very cool.
Speaker 2: Remember they did that series of books together. You know who who's very close to them loves them a lot is Laura and Eric Trump very close And no, I get updates. I mean, I can't believe it's been five years. You know, I said it at the time, and I said this last night to Mark, and I think I say it on the podcast too, is I can't believe it's been five years. I just can't. And I remember saying at the time, is this whole story? And I went into it with Mark last night on I got David Limbaugh, Russia's brother. He's maybe one of the most dynamic Christian apologetic authors in the country. He writes amazing best selling books, and he's been my agent my whole career, going back to my first radio contract for Crying Out Loud. And he's a dear, dear friend of both me and Mark. He also represents Mark. I'm not I don't think this is any surprise that I'm revealing here. And we've had David on the program many times and love David. He's got a heart of gold. And Russia's niece, Kristen was my assistant for a while until you know, she had a bunch of kids. Since she's now raising them all and we stay in constant contact. We think the world of her. And anyway, we were just talking about what I said. Well, first of all, the day I got a heads up just moments before Rush was about to announce that he had been diagnosed with stage four advanced lung cancer.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, it hit.
Speaker 2: Me like a ton of bricks, and he said, I couldn't tell you. Obviously, I'm scorn to secrecy for my brother. However, I am aware that he's going to make this announcement. It's not going to be that long, and then this is now you're going to be on the air, and I'm sure that this is you know you. I wanted you to give you at least a little heads up to prepare. And I listened to that announcement by Rush with Mark on the phone. We were both crying. I mean, because he's had such a profound influence on all of us and there's nobody that could ever replace him as which is what I said at the time. But you knew when you heard it that it was a death sentence, and you know, and people I remember, remember sweet baby James would always bring me in the commentary of people like on on chapboards and Free Republic back of the day.
Speaker 1: Now it's x and people are vicious.
Speaker 2: You can't read this or else unless you really want to feel bad about yourself. And that's the danger for kids because they read this stuff and they get impacted by it. But I've had, you know, thirty five years in the public eye of practice, and I don't give a fly and rip what any of these people say. And they do it often, and I'm like, good, I'm glad, you know who I am.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that day, we're listening and we're both upset, We're both you know, we couldn't believe it be was pretty much anybody who knows anything about stage four advanced lung cancer. That's kind of admitting that you're gonna that's a death sentence. And I look up at the clock and I know you were there. I know you were working that day, and I think I even said to you, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: I you know, I was trying to get my act to get a white minds.
Speaker 4: Well we found out it was it was two fifty four, so we literally had I mean six minutes before three, and then you know, another five before we went live, and I just think the whole studio, all of us were just like, uh, all right, what do we do now?
Speaker 1: It was awful, And many of his staff were still in New York and we're from Yeah to this day, Mike Mike Mamone works for what a rush called Mike Both Snardley. I still love both Snardley.
Speaker 2: I mean, how could you not love the greatest call screener in the history of call screening in terms of he would fight with callers and be doing his own separate show, yelling at them, hanging up on them, screaming at him, cursing, Adam. It was it was a show show. It was the entertainment at the highest level. And we lost Kick Carson a lot of years ago. He's a great guy and he just had a wonderful team and Mike Mamone, who ran you know, his board the entire time he was syndicated, and anyway, he's just had a profound impact on all of us. And then I just remember I listened to the tone, the cadence, the pitch, the tenor that he had that day in making that announcement. Which is probably one of the most challenging things anybody would ever have to do. And I just in my head, I just said, follow that, Cadence. I didn't know what I was going to say. I never went back to listen to it. I never will listen to it. I don't want to listen to it. But I did say that nobody can ever replace him. I knew, you know, And I said that after he passed. I can't believe it was five years. I was so glad the President gave him the Medal of Freedom and that was such a special day and enormous that he wasn't feeling well. And then here's the great thing. And I want everybody in this audience to know, because many of you that listen to talk radio, you know, obviously you knew Rush. Yes, when sweet Baby James would ham me, you're no Rush Limb. But I'm like, you're right, You're absolutely right. There's only one Babe Ruth, and to be in the same lineup as Babe Ruth is a pretty cool thing. That's all I would say. And I said, I know what he would want from all of you, and that would be that we all doubled down quadruple down and fight for all the things that he believed deep down in his heart and in his soul. And that's what we try to do on the show every day, do our part and up our game and do our best. And there are crazy people even within our movement that are saying the most insane things that I know Rush would never agree with, ever under any circumstances. But putting that aside, here was the most amazing part of that story. Is what people didn't know is when he would fly and get his treatments. When you have cancer that severe, they have maybe three quarters of the way kill you to try to save you or to extend your life. And Rush went through brutal, brutal treatments, and we learned something about Rush. Rush could have retired, had enough money for the rest of his life, and then some it wasn't about money for Rush at all, and then whether he was feeling well or not. As soon as he was able, we learned what Russia's bucket list was. To get back on the air, to be with his audience, you know, to express his views, to do as he would say what he was born to do. With talent on loan from God, tell him a loan from God, I mean, in his booming voice. And then Linda loves to tell the story the day I filled him once, the first time I filled him for Rush, it was the disaster.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you don't like that story. That's a great story.
Speaker 1: And don't you dare play the tape.
Speaker 4: I'm not playing it. I know, I know I have the trust me. I know I'm not allowed to play.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying in the middle of the opening monologue and I'm beginning to finally feel comfortable.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: I don't get I don't get nervous doing radio. I don't get nervous doing TV. I don't get nervous doing the podcast.
Speaker 1: I just don't. Some people do.
Speaker 2: Some people on stage fright and they fight through it. Some people throw up before they ever have to give a public speech. It's just their routine. But I never had that. But I did feel it that day. I remember in the middle of the opening monologue of that show and I'm thinking, oh my gosh, six hundred stations.
Speaker 1: Are hearing me right now.
Speaker 2: And I wasn't syndicated at the time, and I just couldn't believe the microphone the golden EIB mic and it was gold It just dropped off the mic stand just dropped and I'm like, I put my head down and on this distorted position, just kept pushing through. Finished the monologue and I'm like, oh my gosh, what did I do? Rush didn't miss a beat. Here's about a comn Hannity dented the golden EIB microphone.
Speaker 1: I mean, just tongue in cheek. Rush. It was just great.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe people were so stupid they thought it was sacrilegious when he said talent alone from God. And I'm like, okay, think of the humility behind that statement. He's saying that if he has any talent, it comes from God. Do some people are so humorless and dumb and it just cracked me up. Or the people that would come to New York and be looking for the EIB building in New York City in Midtown Manhattan, it never existed.
Speaker 1: There was no EIB building.
Speaker 2: We broadcast from the quote EIB Building, which was two Penn Plaza abo Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 1: That's where it was at the time. Not there anymore.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Uh, I just I don't know, I mean, you wondered, I'm sorry, what are you saying? Oh yeah, I forgot that anyway, So Levin's on the podcast. We do talk about that and a lot of other stuff, and you know, what does it really mean? Where did Levin, you know, get this this this knowledge, this desire to study our framers, our founders, and the great philosophers you know that influenced the thought of these amazing people, which is kind of appropriate considering it's the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of our great country. And I can tell you this, and it's one of those things in life like we maybe some of us thought that rush would be there forever, and maybe you thought your parents would be there, your grandparents would be there forever, or the things that we take for granted every single day in life. I believe this is the greatest, single, best country God ever gave man. I really believe that. I know that to be true, and it is. You know, this is why we're in this battle over you know, statism, socialism, communism, whatever you are, knew green deal ism, and the Democrats want to shove it down our throat with false promises of cradle to gray, womb to the twob it has been tried, and whatever form, whatever name, whatever manifestation it has taken on, it always ends the same way, always without fail and that is unfulfilled promises, more poverty than when you started, and a loss of freedom in the name of false security. And I say it often, how are your government schools doing? Not too good? More per capital? We spend on kids in education than any industrialized country in like forty eighth and results.
Speaker 1: You can't screw up that bad in life? Or you know.
Speaker 2: How's the lock box, the Social Security lock box doing. They squandered it, they rated it. You know how's government healthcare doing a disaster? Every promise keep your doctor, keep your plans, save money. Well, okay, millions lost their doctors, millions lost their plans, and the average Americans saving over three US paying over three hundred percent more.
Speaker 1: It's madness, you know. Now, I do.
Speaker 2: Love our Department of War and we need the biggest, baddest, toughest, meanest military on the face of the earth to protect and preserve freedom for future generations. You know, just like I have no desire to argue with idiots that don't understand we can't pass on to our children and grandchildren, a new durant and say it's going to be easy. Donald Trump doesn't know what it means to take on something easy. He does what no other president and our lifetime has ever done. He takes on everything that is challenging, difficult, hard, but also the right thing to do. That makes him consequential and transformational, and I believe that will define his presidency. Now we'll get into the latest the updates that we have as it relates to Iran coming up. You know, and look at where we're look at the Democratic Party, look at James tell Rico. We'll play this later, trying to back off every crazy. There are six genders. I'm running a vegan campaign. Let's put a welcome Matt on the southern border. God is non binary, good luck in Texas, not going to work? Or the lunatic you know, Nazi tattooed moron in Maine, or the idiot that's running in Michigan for the Democrats, or AOC or Mamdani or the squad or Bernie, Grandpa Bernie, or you know Pocahontas, Elizabeth Warren. The party has been taken over by nutcases. They're crazy. In Seattle, the socialist mayor declared that you won't investigate fraud. Of course, they're gonna have a wealth tax out there too. And then you know what, The net result is more mass migration out of blue states into free states. And wait till I tell you the story what Exon's doing out of They're leaving New Jersey, going to Texas.
Speaker 1: That's the headline. We'll give you more on that.