Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data. Just take a look at some of the stocks on the move today.
Speaker 2: We can do that with Bloomberg's Judy Brood.
Speaker 1: Judy, what are you looking at? Good morning, Paul.
Speaker 2: First and foremost, I'm looking at David Busters tick her play. The stock is down as much as sixteen percent. It's its biggest drop since September, and this is coming as the company is reporting comparable sales for the first quarter that miss Wall Street estimates. Analysts at Benchmark Research changed their rating from buy to hold. An analyst said that there's not enough evidence that exists to support the company's confidence that these sales will turn positive for the rest of the year. Other analysts shared this negativity amid really just a consumer weakness and the headwinds that come as a result of that. Never been to a David most, Well, it's been a while since you had young kids, So there you go. I mean still good for adults. I mean definitely the adult who are there on their own.
Speaker 1: I kind of question. This is true, This is true front store.
Speaker 2: It's got to be a group that you cannot just be wandering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a wonder All right, let's move on to some tech names.
Speaker 2: Of course. I'm second is Western Digital ticker w DC. The stock is up as by as much as twelve percent in trading today. It's currently trading it at all time high. There are a number of reasons for this activity. First and foremost, Western Digital is cleaning up its balance sheet by retiring convertible debt and analysts at Evercore really are noticing this de leveraging and they're saying that this gives a company more flexibility in buying backstock and paying dividends, will simultaneously benefiting from AI and cloud storage demand. More In, Stanley also raised its price target on the company to six hundred and fifty dollars from four hundred and eighty eight dollars, and this is implying a fifteen percent increase from the last closing price. And really for Morgan Stanley analysts, the focus is that the stock is very much undervalued by investors, that there's a growing shortage of hard disk drives and that's set to see a really big price increase in an increase in demand in the coming years, So definitely confidence there SpaceX.
Speaker 1: What's the latest there.
Speaker 2: Sure SpaceX is you know, we're seeing the stock is up by as much as seventeen percent in inter day trading, that is ticker SPX. And also Bloomberg just reported that SpaceX is formally agreed to take over Cursor and AI coding startup at sixty billion dollars. So a lot of news coming out about SpaceX and you know, again very much an interesting stock to keep an eye on for us.
Speaker 1: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.