Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News. I have another piece of information that can't be used on the podcast.
Speaker 2: We'll say it in front of the microphone.
Speaker 1: There's a dead possible in my backyard, and I'm trying to pretend that I haven't noticed that that I.
Speaker 2: Have to Matt. That gets worse by the hour.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: The thing is, wait, we can't put this in the pod well.
Speaker 1: Because then my wife would hear it?
Speaker 2: Now, did she listen? Sometimes that's cute.
Speaker 1: So one day I noticed the dead scroll in my yard, and I and then like, I forgot about and I came back the next day and I was gone, there's like a fairy number of birds of prey in my yeah. And I was like, ah, good job birds of prey.
Speaker 2: So he's just hoping one of them gets the job done.
Speaker 1: But this problem is now past this expission day.
Speaker 2: Birds of prey, you most only mean vultures, because I don't think like a hawk would eat.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's loads of vultures in my neighborhood, right, but no, we see bald eagles a fair amount, and the bald eagle famously a scavenger.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like I did know that actually, but I have.
Speaker 1: It's like Ben Franklin's whole thing, like he wanted the national bird of America to be the turkey because the turkey is a noble bird in the bald eagle as a scavenger.
Speaker 2: It kind of reminds me of when my cat vomits in my apartment and I pretend not to notice it until my husband does and then he cleans it up.
Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the Money Stuff Podcast. You're a weekly podcast where we talk about stuff relate it to money. I'm Matt Levine and I write the Money Stuff column for Bloomberg Opinion.
Speaker 2: And I'm Katie Greifeld, a reporter for Bloomberg News and an anchor for Bloomberg Television.
Speaker 1: Speaking of dead thing, ah, the.
Speaker 2: Death of a multi strat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, there's a big story this week about Edward Eisler's multi strategy hedge fund, which is called something like.
Speaker 2: Strategy edge fund some only along those lines.
Speaker 1: Is winding down because it's hard out there for a multi strategy hedge fund that is not one of the big four multi strategy edge funds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a great scoop from Bloomberg. I did enjoy also the post mortem written by Sarah Butcher over at E Financial Careers, which spoke to a bunch of people who had worked there or were familiar with it, And I don't know, you add the two articles together, it seems like a lot of this just comes down to costs. Also, returns weren't great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the hedgehod market has gotten so much more efficient in like my time, it used to be that if you wanted to start a hedgehund, you start a hedge fund, and you got capital based on your track record, but also your ability to appeal to LP's and what was in style and what institutional investors are looking for. And now increasingly the hedge fund business is dominated by these big multi strategy funds like Millennium and set It All and zero point seventy two. And if you are a person who wants to run money, you probably end up guiding to work for those guys rather than going off on your own. And to run money for those guys, you don't have to be good or telps, you don't have to be necessarily in style. You're just doing a job at a big firm. And so as the market gets more efficient, like the people who are good at those firms get handed huge piles of capital the trade, and it's just harder and harder to work outside of those institutions. In particular, it seems really hard to run a multi strategy fund.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like just the story of Eisler in general is a sign of the times in two different ways, because it didn't start as a multi strategy. It started as just a single manager fund. Then it pivoted to become a multi strat in like twenty twenty one, and now it's winding down because it's not Millennium or Citadel to simplify it.
Speaker 1: Right, when are my reader is about to be like, his mistake was pivoting to being a multi strategy fund. Like when you're a single manager fund, you have his own skill, which is what allowed him to launch a hedge fund, and you have much more ability to evaluate the people you're hiring because you're kind of hiring them to assist you in making calls that you have a good understanding of, rather than hiring them to stand up an entirely new business under your umbrella. My headline about this was something like hedge funds have to be big, and that's not really true right, there's still a market niche for like people running single manager specialized hedge funds. But it's probably true that multi strategy hedge funds have to be big, right, So if you're going to pivot from being a single manager fund to being a platform for a lot of portfolio managers, you have to be a big platform because otherwise they'll go to somewhere that can give them more capital and more money. I don't know why he pivoted, right, And clearly like there is some pressure to pivot. Even if you run a single manager or fund that has like a good track record and is really good at its specialty, you're still going to feel kind of like squeezed by the big multi strategy funds that have more resources and are like an easier check for big allocators to write. It's harder to compete with them, and so you might think, well, the best way to compete with them is to be a multi manager fund myself. But that's a big bet. You have to become a giant multi strategy fund, yeah, to really compete.
Speaker 2: Instead of getting even better at your thing, Yeah, you spread out across all the things.
Speaker 1: Almost like by the way, all the people who run the big multi strategy funds like did kind of start as you know, hedgehund managers and then they became managers of hedgehome managers. Right, So there's a path, right, It's just it's likely how many people can follow it anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I would pivot my hedge funds that I run to become a multi manager fund in this day and age. I do want to talk about fees because that's a recurring theme here, is that the pass through expenses at Isler were really high and they were trying to bring them down and are passed through fees unique to the multi strategy dynamic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the modern multi strategy funds are somewhere between a hedge fund and a fund of funds. They're kind of like their business is to hire portfolio managers, allocate capital to them, and sort of pay them like hedge fund managers, and then collect fees from the ultimate investors. And so yeah, the past three fees are traditionally a hallmark of modern pod shops because they go to pass through fee is I mean, it's like paying for rent and Bloomberg terminals and stuff, But really what it is is paying performance fees to the individual portfolio managers regardless of the performance of the overall fund. Right, So like when you're hiring portfolio managers, you can pay them incentive compensation on their own performance. And I think in the current market you pay them like accelerated performance compensation on their own performance. So you pay them like a bigger chunk if the going rate is they get twenty percent of their profits, like you might pay them thirty percent for their first year, so that they like have an incentive to join you, because it's like a really hot market for hedge fund talent. And if you're doing that and you run a big fund, you have some economies of scale and you have some offsetting, Like you have the ability to like aggregate a lot of good portfolio managers into something with like high and uncorrelated returns. But you have a big expense base, and if you are a smaller fund, it is harder to spread that expense base over a lot of winning bets.
Speaker 2: Well, you think about some of the figures that Nishan Kumar wrote about. So the firm charge clients two hundred and forty four million dollars in pass through fees in twenty twenty three, it was about two hundred million in twenty twenty two. They had a restructuring earlier this year, and we're trying to bring their pass through fees down to twenty twenty two levels. But then you pair that with the Sara Butcher article and there are some snarky quotes from people who used to work there about how a lot of their real risk takers had left, like their hotshot, and they just had this is a direct quote. They had far too many junior people who didn't know how to take risks. So it seems like their costs were really high for at least what's being described in this article is subper talent.
Speaker 1: Well, this is just the efficiency of the market. Like this is what Kapi Palaoligo said to us on the podcast that the funds that he works at are sieves for talent, right like you have. The big funds are pretty good at identifying talent, pretty good at firing people they don't think are talented, and so they end up with a lot of the good portfolio managers. And if you're a good portfolio manager at a multi strategy fund, your name's not on the door. You're kind of doing it. For the money, right, Like, if someone is like, we'll allocate you more money and give you more of your performance as a fee, then you know you end up at the bigger places they can allocate you more money. And if the bigger places are really good at identifying talent, that's how the talent stive works, and that makes it really hard for someone who runs a smaller place to keep the best talent.
Speaker 2: There was something in the article about how a lot of the meeting rooms after this letter went out were filled with people calling headhunters, et cetera. Apparently some insiders know that Issler's more mediocre portfolio managers will now simply fan out across the industry and dilute returns elsewhere. It's just.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that would be true. I mean, well, I don't know. I wish the best to all mediocre portfolio managers. But it's the talent sive, right. No one's like, oh, let's scoop up the mediocre portfolio was right, They're trying to find the people who have good returns.
Speaker 2: A lot of these Eisler employees were calling headhunters at the start of the week. They could have been calling actually their new agent.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's this most of your journal story about this guy, Ryan wallshoe Is, I think, has styled themselves as the first talent agent for hedgphund managers or portfolio managers.
Speaker 2: I've certainly never heard of one before.
Speaker 1: Haven't you, though, Because you've heard of recruiters.
Speaker 2: I've heard of recruiters. I've heard.
Speaker 1: Are they different?
Speaker 2: They're a little bit different in terms of who's paying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I said it, Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're not different?
Speaker 1: Do you think they're different?
Speaker 2: I think they're a little bit different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're a little bit different. You could call a headhunter the headitor will one try to find your job at a hedge fund, and two try to get you the best possible compensation package because probably they get a cut of it, you know.
Speaker 2: True, now, but that cut isn't coming from your past, all.
Speaker 1: Right, It's coming from the hedge fund, which is so so right. Traditional headhunter is probably more aligned with the employer, whereas an agent is more aligned with the employee.
Speaker 2: They should be, there should be, But of.
Speaker 1: Them are mostly interested in burgering.
Speaker 2: A deal rather than like we're all trying to eat you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I don't know. My friend is that like a hedge found agent is not so different from a hedge fund recruiter. It's a little different.
Speaker 2: There's nuance, there's nuance.
Speaker 1: And this guy is apparently the first edge fund agent but possibly the first one to have a work of art featuring Ari Gold, the agent from Entourage, on his walls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you.
Speaker 1: Like watch Like you know, some number of people are like watching Entourage, like, oh, I could be an agent for hedge funds. I don't understand, but so this is what I think about hedgephund agents, Like you think about like agents classically. It's like sports actors, television anchors think of this nature. It's it's like traditionally people whose day job is not financial negotiation and like possibly somewhat unworldly, right, Like you think about like a quarterback is not like a business person. They're like, you know, they're throwing a football. They're not like thinking about business all day. It's funny to have an agent for like a hedge fund manager, who, like I would think that if you're a portfolio manager at a hedge fund, you actually do have a pretty good sense of the market. For portfolio managers at hedge ones in a way.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: You know, a novelist might not.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: It just sort of like as a matter of temperament and personality, you'd pay attention to those things, and you'd like be able to discuss the value of getting a higher percentage of your profit sources and upfront. You know, like you'd think about related topics all day and you'd be keenly interested in this, So you would probably have less new information. But as the guy points out, like you do have a demanding day job, and so you probably aren't closely tracking the market for portfolio managers, and like the market is not super transparent, so like you're relying on rumor and aneko to know what people are getting paid elsewhere. And so if there's an agent who collates all of that information is going to provide value to you.
Speaker 2: Also, the idea of someone negotiating on your behalf and like, so.
Speaker 1: Again, yes, I agree, I would want someone to negotiate it on my behalf. It's possible that a lot of run portfolio managers are happy to negotiate. I don't know, you're really good a stressed guy. You're like, yeah, I'll curse at my boss.
Speaker 2: Maybe you just want to sit in front of your Bloomberg terminal or whatever and think your big thoughts.
Speaker 1: No, I agree. I think there's a range of people, and there certainly a lot of people who have killer instinct as like electronic traders, but don't want to negotiate with their boss for more money. Yeah, and so they can hire an agent. Reading this article else I thought about, like, you know who really should have agents?
Speaker 2: Tell me.
Speaker 1: AI researchers. They check all the boxes. First of all, they get like an order of magnitude more than hedge fund portfolio managers, which is crazy. Second, they are like stereotypically kind of unworldly, and like they've been like articles about like oh, like these twenty three year old AI researchers are consulting with their friends really see what to see whether they should take a two hundred and fifty million dollars offer from Marketucker work. They should have an agent. Yeah, I should be it. I mean I shouldn't be, because I mean all aspects of that.
Speaker 2: Job, you'd probably be slightly better than that twenty three year old.
Speaker 1: That's truly, that's right, because like, ultimately the job is to like appeal to Mark zucker work that maybe he likes the twenty three year old. That's right, like an agent.
Speaker 2: It's not even like cold calling. Your only call is to Mark Zuckerberg and trying to write.
Speaker 1: It's it's just a degenerate market. It's not like it's not like, oh, this is what all the rates are. It's like that this is Mark.
Speaker 2: It is funny that the Wall Street Journal article mentioned that their business is dependent on the scale and proliferation of multi manager head funds and could dry up if funds suffer a run of poor performance or redemptions. And of course we're talking about the death spiral of Isler, and it's almost similar to the AI researcher. You know, you're calling up Mark Zuckerberg, or you're calling up is the Englander or Ken Griffin. It's a slightly bigger pool.
Speaker 1: Obviously, it's an interesting question. Like this world that we live in of these like mult these strategy pod shops paying a lot of money and sort of dominating the hedgeh on space is relatively new world, and right, it's possible that it's a blip and all this will dry up and something new will replace it. But it does kind of feel like, this is the correct organizing model for the hedgehund world, where you have like these big institutions that can allocate a lot of capital to investors and measure their skill really carefully and maximize the fees they can charge their limited partners. It feels like it's a sort of correct and efficient organization of the industry. And in that correct and efficient world, like agents will thrive. Right if like all these multimager funds blew up and we went back to a world of like single manager funds with the manager's name on the door, then you wouldn't need an agent, right, Yeah, it could be a different thing, Like you'd be these headshend managers would need capital introduction, right, they'd need like to meet with LP's, but they wouldn't need to get hired by big firms. But I think the world we live in now where the big firms hire the portfolio manager feels kind of robust. It's not like just an accident that it's organized that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it feels like it's a ripe space for agents to be in. And I'm kind of surprised that this is the first recruiters. Yeah, that's true. Well, it's cool that you know, he struck out on his own and stalled himself as an agent versus just another headhunter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you see the appeal of a headhunter, which is the headhunter cold calls you at your current job and it's like, I'd like to get you a new job where you get more money and I will take zero percent of it. And this guy calls you, he's like, I'll take a single digit percent of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, apparently he's doing well. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the pitch if I will take a single digit percent when the number is very large, is actually pretty appealing, right, Like, I'll negotiat on your behalf. I'll work for you, not for the hedge fund. Like, I don't know, that's an appealing pitch if the numbers are large enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also single digit not bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he founded this shop. According to LinkedIn and this article a year ago October twenty twenty four, he's helped twelve clients land jobs in deals worth a combined one hundred and eighty million dollars since launching. So it's so not the.
Speaker 1: Top of the top end where like individual deals are fifty or one hundred million dollars, but like pretty good. Pretty good. It's like fifteen million average time, and.
Speaker 2: Maybe those people will you know, their next jobs will be bigger. Yeah, good, onya Ryan Walsh, I love football, and so do folks on the prediction market that is Calcie.
Speaker 1: I do love that CALSHI, which is simultaneously a sports book and not a sports book. The advertising you need to there simultaneously a sports book and not a sports book. Yeah, they like advertise on Instagram like, you know, the only legal sports gambling in all fifty states, and then they're like, we don't do gambling. This has nothing to do with gambling.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other thing that makes them unlike a sports book is that they don't license like the NFL's trademarks. So like, you can bet on the Super Bowl, but it's called the Pro Football.
Speaker 2: Championship Big Game. They can call the Big Game the.
Speaker 1: Big Game is controversial. I think it's some point the NFL tried to trademark. It's great. In any case, CALSHI will allow you to bet on the pro football competitions. And the latest news in CALSHI is that they are now offering same game parlays. We talked about this on the mailbag off so prediction markets come out of this like high minded idea of like, we're going to have these prediction markets that produce information about geopolitically important events. Right, We're going to allow people to predict events. That's going to provide more information for the market, and it's going to be great, and it's going to allow people to hedge the results of elections, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it turns out that the demand for that is you know, like every four years you want to bet on a presidential election, but otherwise it's just not that hot.
Speaker 2: The Olympics. Yeah, you care about track and field once every four years and then you move on unless.
Speaker 1: You're kidding Greyfeld, but all dresslage and track and field that.
Speaker 2: You're at esoteric sports.
Speaker 1: But it turns out that when you have a prediction market, one thing people like to predict is sporting events, and those happen all the time, and people are really addicted gambler who put a lot of money into predicting sporting events. And so if you can have your prediction market predict suporting events, then that's a big business. And everybody thought all of the time until this January that that would be crazy. And then obviously you couldn't have sports gambling in your prediction market, but now you can. So now CALSI does. And we've talked about like the regulatory drama where like the States all try to stop them from doing this, but cal she has so far succeeded in telling the States to buzz off. But anyway, so now they're offering same game parlay as everyone who talks about this sounds insane, right, So like Robinhood is like we're democratizing access to emerging asset classes like sports predictions. But it's like the emerging asset class here is same game parlays, which is just like a product for gamblers, like no socially beneficial information is created by people betting on like the joint odds of like a football team winning and hitting the over and like someone scoring a touchdown. To self certify these contracts to like allow CALCI to do this, they don't have to get approval from the CFTC, but they have to like file a form with the CFTC being like we're doing this, and with the forum they have to say what the purpose of it is, like with the hedging or like price discovery, purpose of it is They don't have to publish that, so they've confidentially told the CFTC like, yeah, someone somewhere is hedging some economic risk by betting same game parlay as in a football game, but seems like a pretty marginal use.
Speaker 2: There's like certain people in the world that I want to sit down with and like give them truths hereum and ask them specific questions. And one of those people is probably Vlad ten Of, and I want him, under truths herem to tell me, like, what do you truly see in this prediction market that's different from just sports gambling or the founders of CALCI. Those are questions that I would like to I know, but we can't give them truths here.
Speaker 1: They'd be pretty honest about it.
Speaker 2: But I want to know if they truly truly believe that there is a real substantial difference between a prediction market where you can offer single game parlays versus just sports betting. Okay one, no, yeah, two, But I know that you think that too.
Speaker 1: I think then what people have historically said about this is that there's a big difference between sports books and prediction markets, and that difference is that a sports book is on the other side of the bet from you, right, and a prediction market is just a platform where people can bet against each.
Speaker 2: Other, faceless, emotionless.
Speaker 1: No, it's not faceless, motionless. It's a peer to peer platform. It's a place where I want to predict that the Bills will win. You want to predict the Patriots will win. We bet against each other. Kelshi brings us together. They provide a platform for us to bet, but they're not the bookmaker, not setting the odds. They're not taking the other side of it. They don't want you to lose. They don't care. They're just like intermediate between people on one side people on the other side. They don't want anyone to lose. They're not trying to trick anyone. They're not trying to limit winning betters. They're just bringing people together. Whereas a sports book is betting against you, so they want you to lose. They want you to bet a lot of money and lose, and if you bet and win, they will limit you so that you can't win too much money from them because they're taking the other side of every bet. I've always found this distinction overstated because like the way, for instance, robinhood works when you're traade stocks is nominally like you can buy yourselves stocks, Robinhood is not on the other side of you. But like practically your orders are going to a market maker, right, Like modern markets have market makers who are taking the other side of you and they want, loosely speaking, to win. And in prediction markets, it's a mixed bag. Like it is clearly the case that like small dollar prediction markets on like local elections, like Jane Street is not taking the other side of your bet on that right, like they're clearly they really are a peer to peer, right, like some people are more professional than others, some people have more capital than others, but like, ultimately their prediction market is a is just a platform for people to bet against each other with sports, It's not clear that's true, right, Like you have like some of the big market makers, Susqueahanna has a big sports betting business. Now the big market makers will like support sportsbooks or trade on sportsbooks, and like, it seems clear that some big market makers, you know, if there's a big enough demand to trade sports bets on prediction markets, they'll be on the other side of the sports bets.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So again, there's a market you can take either side, but like a market maker will sit in between and try to take the winning side of the bet right. And this is especially true with parlays because like the way a parlay works is like there's no natural person on the other side. Like if I pick, like, here are the six things that I think will happen in this football game, and if I hit all of them correct, I win a lot of money, and if I miss even one, I get nothing. Like no one, no person is taking the other side of that, no individual retail gambler is like I want to predict that one of these six things will not come true, and if they all come true, I'll pay a lot of money, and if none come true, then I'll make a little money. Like it's not a retail gambling bet. The person on the other side of the parlay has to be a market maker. And it's like not entirely clear exactly what the mechanics are, but like it seems like the mechanics are Like there's a market maker with a pricing model, and like, if you pick up parlay, you can get it sent to the market maker, who will fill it for you at like a price that the market maker sets and So that's different from everything else on Calshi. Right, It's different from the story of like we're just a neutral platform where people could try it. This is clearly a story of like you are trading with a market maker. It's not Calhi. Calshy isn't directly bidding against you, but someone is directly betting against you. Who has partnered with Calshi to provide this service? Yeah, or maybe it's more than one somebody. Right, there were a bunch of market makers who are providing the prices. But that's like pretty different and like much much much, much much closer, not only in the product, but in like the structure to traditional sports betting.
Speaker 2: So I see how obviously from the perspective of Calshi, that is a really substantial and meaningful difference.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying they're getting rid of that difference by doing the parlays.
Speaker 2: Well, I was going to say, like, if I'm an investor or a better a trader on Calshi versus a gambler on fan duel, like, is my experience any different?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Probably not?
Speaker 1: Well, it's different in various ways. The news this week of Calshi offering parlay is like caused the big drop in the stocks of the traditional sports books. Yeah, they both went down like ten percent, like Vando and Flutter, But Calshi is still like a teeny tiny fraction of the size of them, because like they offer more bets and a better user experience and everything. But like that's that's converging. But is your experience different? Yeah, Like I mean, like the buttons you push and like the sort of layout of the thing is different. But like I don't know how big a difference it is that they're a platform and other places are sports books, because I do think that like in either case you're kind of facing ultimately some algorithmic price center, some professional who sets the prices and tries to tries to set the market the prices, so that like the market is just like any other market maker. Like you want to have a relatively balanced book, right, you don't want to be facing a huge risk of you know, you don't want to betting all on one side so that if you lose, you lose a lot of money. But like you take some risk. You're not looking for a perfectly balanced book, right, You're like looking to have some bets where you think the odds are in your paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fact that you did have those shares drop meant that sell side analysts had to react to the news, and there was an article by the Wall Street Journal quoting this Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey, who made the same point that this is small. Until its scales or becomes more robust, it doesn't appear competitive, and it seems like DraftKings and fan duels still have an edge. He also mentioned that the strategy by Calshie to make themselves look just like a sports book certainly comes with some risks, which is interesting. I mean, you made the point that there's all this legal drama, but then the calendar flipped and it was January of this year and now you're in Trump's America.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think they think it comes with that much Rusk. Yeah, there's risk their court cases are still on appeal, Like, there's still some risk that it will turn out that they're subject to state gaming regulation and then basically this kind of goes away. Yeah, like not entirely, but it kind of goes away. But well, I think they're very strongly betting on in Trump's CFTC, they can do whatever they want and no one will stop them.
Speaker 2: It's funny because DraftKings, the CEO apparently has specifically cited Calshi's legal troubles as part of the reason why that they they steered clear prediction markets. But I think they should fight back. They should launch their own prediction markets and go for it, or they should offer stock trading.
Speaker 1: Why not offering stock trading is actually a separate set of questions right where their prediction markets are are gambling. I think if like Calshi ultimately ends up a really big competitor to Fandel and DraftKings and the legal stuff has all resolved in favor of like you can offer whatever bets you want on a prediction market, then Calshi has a huge advantage. They're legal in fifty states and it's not free from that, but they seem to get a better tax treatment and so there. Yeah, I think Fandel and DraftKings flip into funding a prediction market, right. I think it's hard, right they have to like register at the CFTC, but it's like, yeah, there's a path that's doing it.
Speaker 2: Fandil did it and apparently sort.
Speaker 1: Of then they partnered with CME for like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've written go on.
Speaker 1: This will be of interest. Yeah. Within the next two years, we're going to see a football dot ETF You're right, I commended here. Yeah, and that was the Money Stuff Podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm Matt Levine and I'm Katie Greifeld.
Speaker 1: You can find my work by subscribing to the Money Stuff newsletter. I'm Bloomberg dot.
Speaker 2: Com and you can find me on Bloomberg TV every day on the close between three and five pm Eastern.
Speaker 1: We'd love to hear from you. You can send an email to Moneypod at Bloomberg dot net, ask us a question and we might answer it on the air.
Speaker 2: You can also subscribe to our show wherever you're listening right now and leave us a review. It helps more people find the show.
Speaker 1: The Money Stuff Podcast is produced by Ana Maserakis and Moses Ondon and special thanks this week to cal Brooks.
Speaker 2: Our theme music was composed by Blake Maples.
Speaker 1: Amy Keen is our executive producer.
Speaker 2: And Sage Bauman is Bloomberg's head of Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to The Money Stuff Podcast. We'll be back next week with more stuff