Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jetty Enough he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: We don't talk Iran later this hour.
Speaker 3: According to Iranian official things are moving quickly.
Speaker 1: This is there. A dealer is not a deal.
Speaker 3: But they got their own news agency over there, you know, totalitarian states. The IRGC has its own news agency, the Taznim News Agency, and it's mocking Trump for backing down. They even use the term taco in their news report. That is something.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 3: If somebody is easily butt hurt as Trump reacting as harshly as as he does sometimes to the slightest slight, I would think he'd bring the thunder against Iran because they're mocked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more on that later.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Boy, it's a real head scratcher.
Speaker 5: So this isn't This is just so clear to me what's happening, having studied political movements my entire life. We are losing we who love America and understand its incredible promise. We're losing the Marxists, the the America haters, those who would bring down Western civilization. And I know it sounds alarmist, I actually believe it or not. I like I have a fun life. I play golf, and I look at birds and stuff like that, and I write songs the birds about New Marxism explain, they don't, they don't.
Speaker 1: Don't listen.
Speaker 5: But anyway, a number of polls have come out recently, including just an absolutely shocking one on are you proud to be an American? Do you think America is a good country? In which the proportion of young people who have who've answered yes and no has flipped completely and those numbers are absolutely horrifying. Now, yesterday I was talking to you about how you know the the evil doers have harnessed racism as the great kryptonite, where if they call you racists, you say.
Speaker 1: Who whoa, whoa whoa?
Speaker 5: Stop calling me that I don't want to be racist, tell me what to do, tell me what to say. And that's how they take over institutions. And I came across this about Henry Novak, who is the young man in Britain who was stabbed to death and the police ignored his cries that he'd been stabbed because he had been dishonestly accused of making some sort of racial slander toward a Sikh fellow, and the cops said, you haven't been stabbed. Shut up, essentially because he was clearly the evil doer, and I thought this was great by Abigail Anthony. While our understanding of the tragedy will deep and his more information emerges, it is indisputable that Henry No act was a human sacrifice on the altar of anti racism quote unquote. What happened to him represents how the people decrying colonization stripped Britain of its values. Then success successfully implemented a new cultural and legal regime that repositions historical victims as moral superiors to compensate for imagined, inherited ancient trauma. Formal reports of misconduct about a marginalized person are ignored as a form of apology for previous oppression, like we're disproportionately jailing such and such, so we can't enforce the law anymore, in part because the alternative approach maintaining law and order through just punishment would exacerbate statistical discrepancies in crime that undermines celebratory defenses of multiculturalism. So under this new scheme of genetic contrition and ceaseless repentance that has applied exclusively to whites a racial minor area. These unsubstantiated complaints, in the Henry Novak instance, about hypothetical racism, bear more importance than an actual stabbing victims cries for help because white males are specifically presumed guilty, and conduct that offends a member of a previously discriminated against group somehow reinflicts past wrongs. Despite state issued justifications of unequal racial treatment as suitable retaliation for earlier civilizational wrongs and a remedy for disparate outcomes, Perceptions of a two tier system are branded as conspiratorial, so they simultaneously institute a two tiered system than denied exists. Okay, that's Britain. It's happening in the US. It's happening fast, and it's happening everywhere, primarily in our educational systems where they have our young people.
Speaker 1: This is Brian Yennis from me.
Speaker 3: It's the thing of fixing racism with more racism, which John Roberts famously said can't work, because can't you can't fix racism more racism. That is exactly what that is. Fixing a two tiered system with a two tiered system. I mean, you're claiming there's a two tiered system that's been weighted four whites against blacks forever, and you're gonna fix it with a definitely two tiered system. Yeah, her Brits and Muslims or you know, wherever Marxism is taking hold, they just focus on the local grievance and say you're the oppressed, you're the oppressor, the oppressed, or the oppressor can't have power anymore. We're taking your PowerWave. It's just it's a technique of capture of institutions. I can understand why they try it. I'm just amazed that it falls on you know, heard by welcome ears. Welcoming ears so often that you can say to people, well, there are more black people in prison than their percentage in the country, so we need to let certain numbers of black people get away with crimes to try to even it out and that and some people hear that and think that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah what yeah, I know, because they don't think it's through. But as that the French Fellow wrote yesterday that I was quoting that after the civil rights movement, which is righteous and wonderful. Racism or racist became the most radioactive word in the language, and the left cleverly realized, oh my god, we can capture people's fear of being called a racist and make them do whatever we want if we tell them, if you don't do this, you're a racist.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 5: Here's Brian Yennis of Fox News talking about a delightful candidate for her office in New York.
Speaker 6: Darya Lisa Avila Chevalier is running in the Democratic primary for New York's thirteenth House district by trying to run away from her deleted Twitter account featuring tweets like this photo of her wearing a defund police mask in twenty twenty, captioned F twelve slang for.
Speaker 7: F the police.
Speaker 2: She also reposted tweets.
Speaker 6: Calling for abolishing policing, prisons, and borders entirely.
Speaker 3: Abolishing police and prisons is an insane position to have, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, your Looney Tunes crazy right. Here's a little more about her.
Speaker 6: The Democratic Socialist is now campaigning on abolishing ice after posting deleted pro communists and anti American tweets like this quote, I forgot to get napkins, so I just wiped my hand on.
Speaker 2: The American flag.
Speaker 6: During the twenty twenty presidential election, she called both candidates rapist, former President Biden a war criminal, and the United States a disgrace. New York Mayor Zora Mamdani is fundraising for and endorsing his former campaign staffer as he tries to get anti establishing progressives elected.
Speaker 3: How soon can you ship this woman out of the country again, I'll have let's have a GoFundMe. I'm sure we could raise enough money for your plane ticket and probably a home.
Speaker 1: Get get the hell out of here. I agree.
Speaker 5: So she has announced over and over and over again she hates the country. She wants to tear down Western civilization. What does mom Donnie say?
Speaker 7: No, I had no seeing those tweets, And what I've heard from her, and what I know a lot of others in the district have heard from her, is that her views have evolved and that the campaign that she's running on is reflective of what she's going to be fighting for.
Speaker 1: Practice Brian Yiannis.
Speaker 6: Chevalier attended an anti Israel rally the day after the October seventh terrorist attacks, organized anti Israel Columbia University protests, and recently campaign out a mosque led by a shikh who praised the Hamas attack at Tannas. I have told you that I do not believe that celebrating the loss of anybody's life.
Speaker 8: Is okay, and that.
Speaker 1: It is outrageous.
Speaker 5: It is a horror that this woman is running for office and is endorsed by the mayor of New York City. It's a symptom of how far it's come. They're absolutely barbarians. They're inside the gate, they're in office right now, these America hating Marxists. There's one more thing I wanted to play for you. This is the great philosopher Hannah Aeront, who is a Holocaust survivant, has written brilliantly about evil and mankind, and she's talking about the trial and execution of Adolf Eichmann.
Speaker 1: Hang with it because she gets to her ultimate point.
Speaker 2: This is old timing. It's in black and white. It's so old timing.
Speaker 5: The audio is not in black and white, jack, it's the audio is the regular audio. It's kind of is there an equivalent to black and white audio? I guess it would be back when announcers.
Speaker 1: Spoke like that.
Speaker 5: For some reason, I'm sorry an incredibly serious topic. But here is the great Hannah.
Speaker 4: Arendt eischmannbas found guilty on all accounts and sentenced to death. He was hanged in May nineteen sixty two. Before he died, he said, long live Germany, long live Argentina, long live Austria.
Speaker 8: I shall not forget them.
Speaker 4: He then added, calmly, with what he seemed to consider dignity, we all must die. He had misremembered or borrowed a line from a play, apparently unaware of the irony that in the play the speaker is drunk even at the end. He could not escape the cliche. The court was right to hang him. My quarrel was never with the verdict. It was with the framing, with the political theater that surrounded the trial, with the attempt to turn it into a lesson about the eternal persecution of the Jews, when what it actually revealed was something universal and therefore more terrifying, that ordinary men, functioning within ordinary institutions can perpetrate extraordinary evil, not by becoming monsters, but by ceasing to think. This is the question Jerusalem left open, not how do we punish the guilty, but how does an entire civilization produce men for whom obedience replace his conscience.
Speaker 8: How do we guard against that Eichmann is dead?
Speaker 4: That the conditions that made Eismann possible, the bureaucracy, the language rules, the relief of personal judgment, those are not gone.
Speaker 8: They are never far away.
Speaker 3: She's right, Yeah, I thought that was so good. I watched that several times the other day. When I came across that on Twitter, I thought about, IM, I'm gonna use lots of examples, but the people that get so violently angry at my cyber truck, I mean just that it focusing on the fact that it was you know, the genocide was anti Semitism, and it was about Jews and everything like that. No, no, no, no, it could be all kinds of different things. It's just people will get all worked up. Regular people will get worked up to the point of violence or killing you. Over All kinds of stuff right right to my main premise that the Marxists are winning, particularly among the young people, and that this is a crisis for the US.
Speaker 1: This is the infection.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's because I had an infection in my finger and I'm taking these powerful to antibiotics that seems to be the most compelling metaphor. But we have an infection that's about to go septic, and nobody is wreck or not nobody. Not enough people are recognizing it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Think you know, the Israel thing's a little complicated. But I've got two different polls for you. Both I think gallup. Yeah, both are gallup poles.
Speaker 3: In twenty eighteen, eighteen to thirty four year olds, sympathies in the Middle East, whether with Israel or with the Palestinians, were fifty nine twenty one in favor of Israel, fifty nine twenty one in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Now they're fifty three twenty three in the other direction.
Speaker 5: And that's not because Netanyahu's committing a genocide. It's because people learn what they're taught. Listen to this number, because that you could say, well, gas is rough, and people who pictures of little kids blah blahlah, okay, fine. Pride in being an American. As we approach our two hundred and fiftieth birthday, among Republicans, it's stayed around ninety percent, ninety to ninety two percent. Are you extremely proud, very proud, moderately proud, or only a little proud or not proud at all. The percentage of folks who are extremely proud are very proud among Democrats in twenty five years.
Speaker 1: This is from two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: This is not nineteen forty five as the boys are coming home having beaten the nazli Wa machine.
Speaker 1: No, this is the year two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: Eighty four percent of Democrats that they're extremely proud or very proud of this country eighty four percent.
Speaker 5: It's now thirty six percent. Wow, we're losing folks. We need to fight harder, we need.
Speaker 3: To teach more, we need to be vocal about this being the land of opportunity, human rights. By God, we're losing our young people. And of rant I'll shut up. That is something that is highly tacking. Independence have gone from eighty four to fifty three, for.
Speaker 1: God's sakes, that is wild.
Speaker 3: Well, then you got to run as a Democrat realizing that we're we're an American hating party. If I want to if I want to win a nomination, yeah, I gotta at least, you know, tip my gap to the American haters if I want to win.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 5: Some of it just loathing of Trump, Yeah, but not enough to make what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Less important, I don't think. Yeah, that is a troubling story.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna check in on h SpaceX, Iran, World Cup soccer and a bunch of different things.
Speaker 1: Stay here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, last night, after traveling by twenty nine points to New York next staysy the biggest comeback in the.
Speaker 2: NBA Finals history.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was a.
Speaker 9: Wild night of partying here in New York City. I have a feeling a lot of future Knicks fans will be born in about nine months. They have somehow the Knicks pulled off the impossible.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, they actually made Larry David look happy. Look, it's amazing.
Speaker 9: May I've ever seen that? No one saw this coming? This would be like if Mike Tent's being named.
Speaker 1: Grand Marshall of the Pride Parade.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, something you don't think would happen.
Speaker 3: So, speaking of Larry David in the picture, if you've seen it floating around him, Jerry signfooted with his mouth open, which is pretty funny. Looking shocked. Somebody posted this yesterday. Seinfeld episode year twenty twenty six. Jerry gets tickets court side and brings George, who decides what the Knicks down twenty with ten minutes left. He leaves the game early to beat the rush out of Madison Square Garden. As the Knicks mount to come back, he tries to get back into the garden. He waves his ticket name drops James Dolan, but nothing works and he ends up getting arrested. Meanwhile, Kramer sneaks into the garden and helps Mike Brown drop the game winning play.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: You can actually picture that being a side filled up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know something about golfer Pilchus Michelson. I only know his name because you've mentioned it over the years. He used to be a rival of Tigers back in the day. Yeah, he was the second biggest star in the game for years and years and years. He got kicked out of an incredibly exclusive golf club this week, The Farms Golf Club, exclusive private club located in just outside of San Diego, probably a La Joya away, right, some sort of an incident with a female employee. Anyway, she went to her bosses and talked to him, and people in golf carts came out to where Phil Micholson was playing, said you got to go right now, in the middle of his round, grab your clubs and leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this has been bruin for a little while.
Speaker 5: I have a feeling the executive board ruled or the legal team got back to the club and said, yes, you can get rid of him in the moment they could they did.
Speaker 3: Wow, it must have been something awful, because you don't want to kick that guy out of your golf club. That's great prestige. What's the latest on the war with Iran or not?
Speaker 1: It's over? According to Trump, we just made a great shottle motive.
Speaker 11: The war with the.
Speaker 12: Red Tonight, President Trump says a deal and the war in Iran is closed. The news follows a day filled with threats, as Trump himself warned massive airstrikes were hours away. The President says a deal may be signed within a matter of days, with Vice President Vance representing the US. Trump is scheduled to visit Europe next week, meeting leaders from G seven countries.
Speaker 3: Okay, so how much of any of this is true is very hard to tell. That was Trump actually planning a bombing campaign, like a serious bombing campign Well, this is Jennifer Griffin of Fox reporting yesterday.
Speaker 13: Pentagon officials indicated the plan all along was to negotiate with bombs. After two nights of targeting Iranian air defense systems and radars, the President said, quote, discussions had been approved by Iran's leaders.
Speaker 1: What that means is yet.
Speaker 13: To be determined, though the President has determined quote, the naval blockade will remain in full force and effect until this transaction is finalized. Time and place of the signing to be announced Shortly. Iranian leaders denied reports of an agreement.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 5: As the Iranian leaders, we don't have an agreement. That will be the way to get to the agreement.
Speaker 3: So here's some newer reporting from Fox from Alexandria Hoff.
Speaker 10: The President essentially scheduling a signing this weekend with his people all there. He is adding a new level of pressure to Iran. This means no more passing notes trying to run them up the chain, no more saying, you know, we have to get to the right people. It's either here's the line, sign it, or you don't.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So that's really interesting, and we'll get to what the deal supposedly is. That's been changing over the last two and a half hours we've been talking about it and over behind it or don't and then what more scary scary threats. I don't want to say it because then I sound like a Putts. I mean he looks like a Putts. I sound like a Putts. If like, maybe this is his final final I'm sending jd vance. There's gonna be a piece of paper either you sign it or now that's it.
Speaker 1: We're bombing you into submission.
Speaker 3: Possibly looks like a Putts, and Putts is like a Putts. Huh am I wrong, I'm not wrong. Wats like a Putts and talks like a Putts. It's a Putts. I mean it could be he's just so against I don't know what it is the loss of human life on either side, or what it is that his hesitancy on this sort of stuff. But maybe he's like could it be that he thought it would be a pushover like Maduro?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I definitely think it was that. Yeah, in the beginning, everybody.
Speaker 3: Was screaming, remember this won't be a pushover like Manduro. Okay, So this is Alexandra Hoff's version from a couple hours ago, and I think I have new information on this about what the deal would be that they would be signing the framework.
Speaker 10: What extent, as you mentioned, the currency's fire for sixty days. Acxios supporting the deal would provide sanctions relief linked to compliance, and would keep the straight up farmers open and toll free. But Iranan state media is now reporting that any terms involving the Strait will be resolved as a regional matter jointly decided between Tehran and Oman. President Trump has consistently said Oman will not be involved in this, so clearly there is still some sorting out in these final.
Speaker 3: Terms through all of this, right, so, Iran reacted to a lot of the US reportings saying that's not true.
Speaker 1: We didn't agree to that. We didn't agree to this.
Speaker 3: Then Trump trot posts on truth social a couple hours ago the terms that Iran leaked out to the fake news have nothing to do with the terms that were agreed to. There is no such thing as dealing in good faith with these people. Amazing, blah blah blah, totally unacceptable. So he says they're lying about what's in the deal, which doesn't seem to be a good augur for whether or not you can trust him on holding up the deal.
Speaker 2: All right, so this is the latest latest.
Speaker 3: So this is the newest from CNN citing a US official. New details have emerged about the US Iran MoU. That's the memorandum of understanding following Iran's release of their version of the deal that Donald Trump said was not true. Nuclear material will be destroyed and removed, Iran's nuclear program will be dismantled. None of Iran's money to be released until this happens. Straight, ohorror moves has to be completely open. No Ihran funding of terrorist groups going forward. Now, if that's the deal, that's good, because the way this is written here looks like they don't get any of their money until material is out of nuclear material is out of their programs, dismantled, etc. All the others are all verifiable and enforceable.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: All the other versions had included them getting a whole bunch of money during a sixty day cease fire, which obviously would be pathetically embarrassingly childishly naive that they would just spend it on new rockets, new launchers, and trying to get a bomber real quick before the sixty days are up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, why, that's tough about these people don't negotiate in good faith. In other news, Lava is hot and Hitler was a bit of an anti Semite.
Speaker 1: Come on, ah.
Speaker 3: Boy in all caps with an exclamation point, like he's just really frustrated with that. Yeah, yeah, Ask anybody who worked in the Carter administration, were the Reagan administration or the Bush first administration, or then the Clinton administration, then the other Bush administrator, and then Obama, then Biden, you than Biden. Then you again, ask all of those presidents, including yourself, if they negotiated a state it's ever served, if they've negotiated in good faith in the past.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I really really don't know. I hope these are the details of the latest deal. The only problem I have with that is I don't think there's a chance in hell Lorenza going to agree to that.
Speaker 2: So if that's the deal, Aran's not going to agree to.
Speaker 5: That, I would be very pleasantly, very surprised. If he got an agreement on those terms. They would immediately try to obfuscate and cheat and delay and that sort of thing, because that's what they do. But if it was again verifiable and enforceable, and he and the next president were willing to bring the hammer down if it's violated. Okay, this is worth working on. Well, if as long as you know, they're a snake when you pick them up.
Speaker 3: If they're making a deal, it's because they are so actually broke that they're about to collapse and there, and they've realized, despite being nihilists, that we got to at least say, for now we're giving up on the nuclear plan. Give them all the material. We'll start again when we get our money and find a better way to hide it or something.
Speaker 1: I think that's the key for now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, precisely. I think you've described exactly what their strategy might be. But they could set them back, and desperate enough straits they think, all right, we've got to find another way.
Speaker 3: But that would set them back many years, and that might that's prob I'm sure that's just the best you can do. Dismantle the whole thing, take all the material. They'd have to start from scratch in a couple of years. That's probably the best anybody can do. It's better than what Obama.
Speaker 1: Got out of it. I think that is excellent, and that before.
Speaker 3: They get any money. But that's if they agree to this I think more likely is I don't know Ja d Vance is going to show up in an empty conference room at a holiday inn and Islamabad tomorrow and where's everybody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's so many ifs.
Speaker 5: I'm glad I'm not being charged by the if because they're all it's soaking in them and the sea of ifs. Hey boy, I tell you, Oh, you want to hear something funny.
Speaker 3: Totally unacceptable in all caps? Trump said they're gonna get their act together in fast. Well, you've said that a few few times. Thirty nine times? Actually does that count as the fortieth?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, that's right. It was thirty nine times. He announced that we're on the cusp of having a deal. Okay, you want to hear something kind of funny? This is so good from uh Andrew Styles in the Free Beacon. Did you hear what Leslie Stall said the other day of sixty Minutes Fame about the firing.
Speaker 1: Of the journalists.
Speaker 5: First of all, she is one hundred four. Well, she's eighty four, even older than Joe Biden. She was interviewed about the half dozen producers and personalities fired along with Scott Pelley. And it's funny Pelly keeps doing interviews where he says, I had no idea that a firing was even a possibility.
Speaker 3: You told the new boss in front of everybody that nobody wanted him there. He sucked and he couldn't do the job, and you didn't think there's like a small as chance and decide, well, you can't work here anymore. It didn't even occur. He was somefing journals. I almost dropped it that body. Let's think journalist you are, Let's all tell you getting Let's all try that today and see what percentage of us get to keep our job. We'll go into our boss and say, man, you suck. I don't want you here, right, and I am not going to follow any of your orders. Hanson, you go, Chase Danson, Jack.
Speaker 5: You see that navy seal and his beautiful wife over there, I'm gonna walk cup to her and squeeze her preassed. Well, dude, the seal is going to beat the crap out of you. What signed Scott Pelley?
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 1: What the okay? Back to Leslie's Leslie Stall beat the crap out of.
Speaker 5: All right, First a word from incognitate and then the Leslie Stall thing, which is very amusing every spam call you get, every scam text, every sketchy email with your name. They're now AI powered, so it's getting worse. But somebody found you and your dad on a data broker site like your name, your phone number, hell, even your your address, your email, your kids ages.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so bad.
Speaker 5: It's all searchable and for sale, and the scammers are using it on. The only strategy is to disappear within cognate.
Speaker 3: That's what Incognitate does. They contact hundreds of data brokers legally force them to remove your information. We're using a cogney. You get our names an info away from these data brokers. They can't spam you if they can't find you.
Speaker 5: And right now you can get sixty percent off an exclusive deal at in Cogni dot com slash armstrong. It's in Cogniti dot com slash armstrong. Take back your Privacy, I n cog Ni dot com slash armstrong one more time. It's super affordable in Cogniti dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 1: All right, So.
Speaker 5: Leslie stall is interviewed about the few firings there sixty minutes they're cleaning house.
Speaker 1: Oh god, this was awful.
Speaker 5: She said this was by far the worst experience have been involved in or even witnessed.
Speaker 1: What haven't you been to? Like famines and whatnot?
Speaker 3: Leslie's first story on sixty Minutes was about child sex trafficking in Romania after the fall of communism. She visited his family that was trying to sell their four year old for five hundred dollars to buy a camcorder.
Speaker 1: But this is worse.
Speaker 3: The following year, she interviewed survivors of Joseph Mengela's twisted human experiments at Auschwitz, but the firing Scott Pelly was worse. And then because Andrew Styles is really funny, he says, in twenty twenty, she was forced to endure interviews with Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt, co founders of the Lincoln Project.
Speaker 1: But pretty funny thing to say, I've they go to the famine.
Speaker 3: You interviewed survivors of doctor Mengla and said, this was by far the worst experience I've been involved in or even witnessed.
Speaker 1: Oh my wish I remember who it was.
Speaker 3: I read the other day that in their experience of somebody that gets around a lot, uh said, in their experience, journalists are the most self important people they've ever come across. Not rock stars, not pro athletes, not journalists, actors. Journalists are the most I'm important to the world and everyone knows it, people on earth.
Speaker 5: One more thought on this useless of skin. That's a little rough.
Speaker 1: Last year, Stalin.
Speaker 5: Was interviewing Yarden Bebus and Israeli taken hostage by Hamas, whose wife and two sons were killed in captivity. It's not entirely clear if Stall viewed the hostages as victims giving her given her egregious attempts to empathize with the Mos terrorists, you may recall this. When another former hostage, Keith Siegel, described how his captors were beating and starving him, Stall wondered aloud, perhaps they're depriving you of food because they're also starving.
Speaker 1: He said, no, I think they starved me.
Speaker 5: They would often eat in front of me and not offer me food while I was starving.
Speaker 1: That is that is a terrible thing to say.
Speaker 5: Go to hell, Leslie, which will not be nearly as bad as watching Scott Pelly be fired.
Speaker 1: Not a joke.
Speaker 3: Her, She's she's over the hill. If she could say that and not catch it herself in her own mind. Oh yeah, sixty minutes is known for pretty pretty, pretty terrible stories.
Speaker 5: Was it Scott Pelly himself or who was it who said this is like the death of a spouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one got a lot of lotus, because I want to.
Speaker 5: Beat the crap out of you. Signed to anyone who's ever lost a spouse.
Speaker 3: You lost your job, I lost my spouse and you're saying what, Yeah, that is what.
Speaker 5: Millions of dollars? Yeah, very similar, Scott. That's how insanely out of touch.
Speaker 1: These people are.
Speaker 3: Wow, I got a question about dancing, among other things I need to get to. If I'm one of those trafficked children from Romania, I'm gonna drop her a note. So sorry to hear about your suffering, leslie, and feel bad for it.
Speaker 1: Signed trafficked Romanian child. That is that is Oh my god? All right, stay tuned.
Speaker 11: When Jordan Lucas steps onto the volleyball court, it's always a serve.
Speaker 3: Make that an as at his first tribe, even.
Speaker 1: When he's not technically serving.
Speaker 11: For logs at Lucas from blocks to spikes, Lucas, the twenty two year old, signature celebrations are his calling card and the cause of millions of social media views.
Speaker 3: So I just came across, as I can't pause the television, I just came across this, this college volleyball player who is the first person that I'm aware of. He's a gay dude, and he leans into like being really swishy gay in his like taunting of other players, his his his way of in your face. And he's on believable volleyball player, like just just ferocious, and he jumps up and he spikes it in their face and then he kind of puts his hands on his hips and waddles back to the line to serve again, shaking his butt at them and stuff just very very like effeminatee gay like stereotypical. He goes over the top with like I just dominated you. It's interesting, nobody's.
Speaker 2: Ever done that before.
Speaker 3: They and then on this ABC News Good Morning America, they talked about all the various athletes Travis Kelcey shoots the arrow every time he gets a first down, and.
Speaker 2: People have stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But this guy's stuff is all very swishy gay and it's gotten tons of attention.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: He's also unbelievable volleyball player. Yeah, well you do you, brother. It's an interesting way to go. But yeah, it's funny that that's never happened yet.
Speaker 5: I got a question speaking of gay You know what's funny is I have this instinctive reaction that, all right, is this now going to be used by the lgbt QIA plus minus over the power of seven folks that I'm supposed to now approve of everything. Blah blah blah, that hold the plus and the que and the t you know, because I've never had any problem with gay people at all. Now I feel like this defensiveness as I'm trying to be sold something just I'm speaking from the heart here right from Joe's ticker back to you.
Speaker 3: Speaking of gay I was gonna talk about dancing. I saw an add up there as Serena Williams. She's back in tennis and some ad that she's doing where she was dancing, and she's really good dancing. Can you learn to dance if you or is it something you just either naturally can do or can't.
Speaker 5: I think it's probably like music. You gotta set range. If you work real hard, you can get to the top of your ring.
Speaker 3: But I probably know by now if I have some talent for it. I've always been I've danced before. I bet I always hesitate too, because I just don't feel like it's something I can do.
Speaker 1: But I've wanted to watch her.
Speaker 3: They're like YouTube videos where I can I just want to do like just kind of basic. If I end up on a dance floor to wedding or something like that, I can kind of dance around to a pop tune.
Speaker 5: You know, surely there are YouTube videos dancing for bad dancers. Yeah, because I believe I may be even like eligible for government disability money. I'm such a terrible dancer, Like I watched.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Fallon do it all the time. You ever watch Jimmy Follon dance. He's un flip and believable. Yeah, yeah, so you'll learn anything like within one hundred miles of that.
Speaker 1: I never know what to do with my feet.
Speaker 5: I've got a good friend who's tall, good looking, successful and is a great dancer, and yes, I secretly hate him. Uh yeah, And I'm like, oh, I can't even imagine. Maybe I like pole vaulting. Yeah, give me a poll. Let's see how this goes.
Speaker 2: The bar really low.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean that as a metaphor. I mean, the bar needs. The only question is what part of me is going to go snap?
Speaker 3: And so I'll do I should do that. That'd be good posting for the social media. I'll watch some YouTube videos and see if I can. I'll start and see if I improve over time. Yes, man, if I learn to dance, I might start going to the club, going to the club on Friday nights and and getting out there.
Speaker 1: They would be glad to see you there at the club.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well it's Jack, they would say, as you walk in.
Speaker 1: My jeans and cowboy boots.
Speaker 3: If you miss an hour or a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 1: We've done a lot today. Another action packed hour coming up. Damn right, fantastic
Speaker 5: Armstrong and Getty