Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty enough he Armstrong and Getty Putin's lackey.
Speaker 3: Dmitri Medvedev, who served as the bridge between Putin's presidential terms, has posted an implicit threat as President Trump is weighing these harsh sanctions on Russia.
Speaker 2: Medvedev rights regarding.
Speaker 3: Trump's words about Putin playing with fire and really bad things happening to Russia, I only know of one really bad thing, world War three. I hope Trump understands this.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's nice, as the country with the most nuclear weapons on planet Earth, by the way, more than China or the United States threatening World War three? Why did Medgidev do that? You'll remember Trump said this the.
Speaker 2: Other day because.
Speaker 1: But that's why he said that. He's got Putin's form of his body. He's a puppet, he's a spokesman. When you want a statement to be like one step removed from Putin himself, it's to be taken seriously, reminds me Diddy.
Speaker 2: Update on the way. Oh lord, sorry, Michael, I think you're trying to play some audio. I don't like what Putin is doing, not even a little bit. He's killing people and something happened to this guy, and I don't like it. Right. So Trump said that the other day.
Speaker 4: Then yesterday he truthed out what Vladimir Putin doesn't realize it is if it weren't for me, lots of really bad things that have already happened to Russia, and I mean really bad all caps. He's playing with fire. So that's when Medidev fires back. Oh yeah, one bad thing I can think of World War three. There's no way he talks without Putin's agreement, right, or you fall out of though right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah he is again. He is the guy who puts out a statement if you want it, one step removed from Putin himself.
Speaker 4: Wow, So you think not only was he reflecting Putin's thoughts, it was thought out that much like if I say it, that's the one step more than I want to go.
Speaker 2: Right now, how about.
Speaker 1: You say, yeah, yeah, absolutely, he wanted to raise the specter of World War three and thought having med Vedyev speak the words was a good interim step.
Speaker 4: So the ball is definitely on in Trump's court right now. Jackie Henric of Fox reporting on where that might be.
Speaker 3: But the President's patience does appear to be running thin. The White House, we know, is actively reviewing sanctions options, and already the Senate has a veto proof bill ready to go that would slap five hundred percent tariffs on any country that buys Russian energy. And you're already hearing from some congressional Republicans say that they are ready to see the Senate act with or without the White House's green light.
Speaker 4: And I think even more importantly than that is that Europe is completely on board with those level of sanctions and would help enforce them, because I mean, like, we had all kinds of sanctions on Iraq, but France continued to buy from Iraq even they were our friends.
Speaker 2: Europe passed these.
Speaker 4: Really really tough sanctions a week or so ago, and that's when Trump undermined them with this phony piece talking Istanbul stuff that delayed things by a.
Speaker 2: Week or so.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Meanwhile, we the United States are actively aiding NATO in beefing up the defenses of our allied countries in the North, particularly close to Russia. We are actively helping arm them. So what Trump is thinking or what's going on behind the scenes is very mystifying to me.
Speaker 4: I don't know what Trump is thinking. According to NBC News, intelligence officials believe Putin. The reason Putin is amped up his attacks during the so called ceasefire talks, which don't exist. The reason he's amplified his attacks on Kiev with the biggest drone attack of the entire war over the weekend is he thinks Trump will walk away from the whole thing.
Speaker 2: That's what Putin believes. He thinks Trump's.
Speaker 1: Reaction won't be all right, that's it, and start arming Ukraine.
Speaker 4: Putin thinks Trump's gonna say, all right, that's it, I don't want anything to do with this anymore, and just get out of it. That's Putin's belief. Whether he's right or not.
Speaker 1: I actually don't know evidence to the contrary what we're doing in northern Europe, which I just mentioned, the fact that in the Senate there are I think eighty two co sponsors of this hardcore sanctioned Russiaville going on, and then very h this clip fifty six very trumpy friend of the Armstrong and Getty Show, Senator Mark Wayne Mullen said this on Hannity.
Speaker 5: The President has been very patient with Putin. At the same time he's trying to clean up a mess that he didn't start.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: He's been very clear from day one he wanted the killing to stop. He's tried to work with Putin. His patience is running thin. And if Putin continues to push this envelope the way that he is, He's going to give Zelinsky the tools he needs to fight back on the full scale and full support of the United States.
Speaker 2: But Europe needs to take a lead. I hope that's true.
Speaker 4: But Trump said to reporters in the Middle East as recently his last weekend.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 4: Vance said it too that they were leaning more towards throw up their hands. Okay, you all work it out. It's not our problem, not our circus, not our monkeys.
Speaker 1: Very clearly a divide behind the scenes between JD. Vance and the restrainers and Lindsey Graham types and Mark Wayne Mullen. I mean that was and again Mark Wayne is quite close to Trump to say we'll give Zealiski everything he needs. That is a real departure from the more JD vancy in state God, I'd say so.
Speaker 4: Now there is evidence my favorite podcast on this from the Telegraph newspaper in London. I listened to at least parts of it every single day. It's so good with the latest news on Ukraine and then their analysis such as fantastic. But they say there's all kinds of indications that Russia is building up from major offensive coming up in the near future. And Ukraine believes that too. They're getting all kinds of cell phone pings and seeing supply line stuff that leads them to believe Russia's planning for a major offensive. So if we would throw up our hands and back off and most importantly stop with the intelligence sharing that we did briefly a while back. Remember when Trump threatened it, Ukraine wud be in a bad spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, agreed, disastrous. I also think if.
Speaker 4: Putin has his way, I think he will try to take one of those smaller NATO countries. He'll make up a reason, he'll take a portion of it and see how the world reacts. Then you got the full on this NATO reel is Article five reel or not situation.
Speaker 1: Right, and it could be like almost hilariously small the incursion right as he is attempting to find out if he's got another Biden on his hands. Just depends on the size of the incursion, because if you know there's some you know, a little farm town in Estonia where two thirds of the people speak Russian and just grab that little town and some Russian gets killed, maybe by Putin, because he's done this sort of thing before any classic and he can blame it on someone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are.
Speaker 1: Merely protecting ethnic Russians for a temporary period, he will say, and the world will be like, I wonder if it's really temporary, And maybe he was just worried about those people.
Speaker 4: So those of you who believe us being involved in this and pushing back into its Putin is going to lead to World War three.
Speaker 2: I think world War three is more likely with that scenario.
Speaker 4: You let Putin grab a big, chunky Ukraine, then he takes some Estonia. If NATO lives up to its obligations, NATO, which is US more than anybody else, is at war with the number one or.
Speaker 1: Clear power in the world immediately. Well, and you have to factor into this discussion. The other two main foreign policy pivot points were at and you know, I get tired of hyperbole and clickbait and I really try not to engage in it. But this might not just be changes in America's foreign policy. This could be like inflection points in history. You've got the China thing, Taiwan aggression in the South China, see all sorts of different examples. They're on the move all over the world aggressively. Do they think there will be a low cost to territorial acquisition and acts of aggression? Or did they think there will be a very high cost to doing those things? That will change Chijin Ping's calculations And they are watching intently to see what's happening here. Likewise, although it's different in several different ways, the whole Iran nuclear programs sing.
Speaker 2: Where are we with that?
Speaker 1: Trump has said, dismantle your nuclear program and verifiable wars or the US will dismantle it by force. We are getting very very close to one or the others going to happen.
Speaker 4: Let me read from the Wall Street Journal opinion page on this today. President Trump's foreign policy has been coasting so far in his verbal threats and public cajoling, but he'll soon face moments of decision on US adversaries that will echo throughout a second term and could determine his legacy. I agree the threats and this and that to reporters is about to be over, and you got to pick a path like today or this weekend, like really soon.
Speaker 1: And with all due respect to how much I love a lot of what he's done, the various Doge things and Harvard battles and you know, lower court fights that have been making the headlines in recent weeks will seem like Liliputians compared to some of the headlines we might see going forward.
Speaker 2: And I would assume.
Speaker 4: That the Wall Street Journal editorial board doesn't love the idea of a major war. That's not usually good for the stock market. That's sort of uncertainty because you never know once you unleash the dogs of war where that's going.
Speaker 1: But well, I think the jdvents of the world will say, no, they love it. It's good for economies, especially defense contractors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that is what he would say, So tip my cap to that argument. The editorial board writes this, But the world is mister Trump now faces crucial decisions on Russia, Iran, and China. As you just said, those adversaries are increasingly wor working together against American interests. Will the President send a message of deterrence or weakness? That's a damn good question, and I don't actually, I don't have the slightest idea. Mister Trump has to decide what kind of relationship he wants with China, what kind of how hard he wants to push on Iran, and what he's going to do on Russia, and these decisions need to be made soon. The next few months may be as significant for America's role in the world as any since the.
Speaker 2: End of the World War.
Speaker 4: I think that is without a doubt. True, m m, it's a big deal. These are not minor things. No, No, before we take a break, do you think he's leaning toward throwing up his hands, not our circus, not our monkeys, or we can't let this happen. Slash Putin's making me look weak?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: I suspect with sixty one percent confidence, sixty one sixty one percent confidence that we the United States will forcefully back Ukraine and NATO both for some of the right reasons and some of the wrong reasons.
Speaker 2: Like Trump feels like his manhood is being challenged.
Speaker 1: Although that's an uncharitable way to put it, and I think Trump is easily but hurt and takes everything way too personally. If the strength of the United States and its resolution is being challenged, that's kind of in the same department as the president himself being personally challenged, and we got to stand up for that. In my opinion, I invited folks earlier today and I will repeat that invite.
Speaker 2: Why are we wrong?
Speaker 1: Mail bag at Armstrong and getty dot com drop us note you cannot use the term neokon nor forever wars because those are not arguments, as are slogans, and we will consider your your point of view and bring them to the people tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I know we got to take a break, but if if I had to bet money, I'd say it goes that direction.
Speaker 2: Also.
Speaker 4: But if we make it clear we're arming Ukraine five hundred percent sanctions, I mean, really go.
Speaker 2: Not all in.
Speaker 4: I mean because there'd be troops on the ground quite a bit in How does Putin react so he go ahead and fight that fight or realize that I can't take this on, makes.
Speaker 1: Material threats to use a technical nuclear device, moves those teams into place, rattles a saber very very loudly.
Speaker 4: Well, those are those are going to be some edgy days if he does that, and he probably will.
Speaker 2: All right, stay here.
Speaker 6: Three quarters of adults in the US use supplements, according to an industry trade group. One study found serious liver failure cases related to supplements in eightfold between nineteen ninety five and twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Those still rare.
Speaker 6: Experts say consumers should be especially mindful of botanical supplements, which aren't as well studied. Turmeric green tea extract in Nashra, Ganda are among the most popular that can lead to liver damage.
Speaker 4: All right, well, one person change what they're doing based on that one person in the country.
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 1: I've always been a little amused by the whole Uh. It's not a drug, it's a natural supplement. A drug is, in effect, to anything that causes a physiological change when you ingest it or.
Speaker 2: Eject it or whatever.
Speaker 1: There are many quote unquote drugs that are made out of natural substances. There is no dividing line between those two things. Plus, rocks are very natural. I could swallow rocks every day.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't do me any good.
Speaker 4: This is kind of breaking news. They interviewed the freed Israeli hostage the American and he said, my captors wanted COMMLA to be elected. That's on CNA. Oh yeah, of course they did.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, we willed halfway, of course, came across a really interesting story about these three scumbags. They happen to be teenage years but you know, young men and women who committed a murder, a couple of murders, and they would have gotten a wait with it, except that the cups in the area subpoena the Google records for who googled the address of the victims.
Speaker 2: Wow, and then they cross referenced that with.
Speaker 1: All sorts of cell phone signals that had been pinged in that area, and they narrowed it down and busted these people. They're going to jail for a very very long time. That is awesome and catching criminals. But man, if we ever end up with a government that wants to spy on us, their ability to track a you know, a political group that wants to, for instance, fite that happening. Oh yeah, CHIESI in ping is like, yeah, good start guys, you got the idea. Let it go. A totally different topic, the Trump administration fighting with Harvard.
Speaker 2: How much time do we have Michael, not very much. Huh.
Speaker 1: Whow we haven't trying to deal with foreign students, agitators, that sort of thing. I'm in support of it in principle. Some of the stuff they're doing is good. Some won't work, it won't pass the Court's kind of silly in my opinion. But there are one point one million foreign students in the US right now. That's up seven percent from last year. It's the highest number ever.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Students from China and India count for more than half of the foreign student population, India more than China. But there are more than a quarter million Chinese nationals quote unquote studying in the US right now. Some of them are studying, some of them are doing espionage work. Some of them are studying. But we'll be forced to do espionage work. And why do we permit this? Why do colleges like this so much? In a word, money study in twenty fifteen found out found that these foreign students make up less than five percent of students, but they contribute twenty eight percent of tuition revenue.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Sespinasby damned a lip reader has figured out what McCrone and his wife were saying to each other after the face shoven, stay tuned for.
Speaker 2: That Armstrong and Getty. The video of the show quickly going viral.
Speaker 7: The president's team initially called it a fake, but later Macron acknowledged it was real, downplaying the incident, saying he and his wife what bickering and joking.
Speaker 2: Sort bickering or joking.
Speaker 4: Bickering and joking, they usually don't go together. Sometimes there's joking, then it turns into bickering. It doesn't go back to joking maybe for quite a while. The interesting nugget there that was news to me. Now we're talking about Macrone. I assume you know this that the president of France said they land on their Air Force one and open the door and she shoves him in the face, and then he.
Speaker 2: Looks out the doors like, ah, everybody.
Speaker 1: Saw that, then smiles say everybody ain't nothing to see here.
Speaker 4: Then the whole world of speculating what the hell was going on there? I didn't know that his office anyway. Their first response to reporters was that was fake, so freaking weak that. But we knew this was coming with AI because we had what a week or so ago. You had to him grabbing the bag of coke off the table, which to me was obviously fake. But you know, so the ground has been laid all around the world with so many fake videos to claim a real one is fake. I always thought that's gonna be the biggest danger is of being able to claim the real stuff is fake, even more than the fake stuff convincing people of trail.
Speaker 2: We're one hundred percent there, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a trouble. But so what was going on there with the hersh shoving him in the face. As I said yesterday, I have seen couples playfully do that sort of thing, but the way she didn't grab his arm when they came down the stairs made it seem I mean, if they had like smiled and held hands as they went down the stairs, I thought, Okay, that was just some sort of playful whatever, right, that is not what he offered his arm and she just turned and we now know what they said according to a lip reader. A lip reader read the lips, and here we go. In an unexpected moment, she pushes him in the face after the door opened, him and Crone noticed that the cameras were on him. He then said hi, before raising his hand. Even I, not an expert flip reader, was able to tell that was some sort of gesture similar to hi. He then steps closer to her before composing himself and crossing to the other side. Moments later, he signals for her to follow him with let's go, the lip reader said. He thanks the pilot and waves at the cameras, trying to recover his public facing image. But at the top of the stairs, things turn icy again, says the lip reader. He offers his arm, she ignores it, choosing to cling to the railing instead. As she passes, she appears to mutter the gajespet de loser translated in English stay away you loser.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't know if I believe that she actually said to her husband's stay away you loser.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's too much.
Speaker 1: No, it fits perfectly with a shove in the face. Are you kidding? The hand on face? Get away from me? I am claiming it. I am saying leauthentique.
Speaker 4: I have never called a person a female, you know, love relationship person a loser in an argument.
Speaker 2: Ever, I don't can't imagine that I ever would. That sounds more like a thing a woman would say to a.
Speaker 4: Man I've never been called that I would take that is pretty damned. This is close to broken and irreparable. That is the one thing a relationship cannot survive. Contempt both hands. According to the videos, when you really slow it down, she shoved him in the face with both hands.
Speaker 2: She looks to weigh about one hundred and five pounds.
Speaker 4: Of course, he looks to weigh about one hundred and two pounds, so it's hard to say how that bout would go.
Speaker 2: It is a bank to weight bout, no doubt.
Speaker 1: I hope those crazy kids can settle it before it comes to the fisticuffs.
Speaker 4: More blows, obviously, so she says stay away, you lose her. Moments later, the lip reader claims McCrone said as jon sele pate, which translated to let's try please. She responds none, which I assume means no, yes his clothing we we no is none yes we. His closing expression in the phrase lip red as Java's translated in English as I see, according to the lipreador.
Speaker 1: Or also translating in English as all right, okay, I got no time for this. So that's how it's going to be I'm the president of a dying socialist republic that used to.
Speaker 2: Be an empire.
Speaker 1: I got no time for your crap, yeah, said the loser. She replies, you never know with people in their relationships.
Speaker 4: So I remember reading I think it was in the book Game Change way back in the day. Probably was about McCain running against O Barack Obama. Mark Alpern and Heilman wrote that book. Anyway, there was a on the tarmac moment with John McCain and his wife who they stayed married till the day he died, and they seemed to be a happy couple, but he was in her face, red faced, screaming at her, just screaming at her, And that was sort of chalked up to he has a temper. You know, he was a prisoner war beaten daily for eight years, blah blah blah blah, and she's used to it or something. But you know, some people are more fiery, Some people are willing to put up with fiery more than other people are.
Speaker 2: I guess. So who knows.
Speaker 4: Maybe she shoves them in the face and does the don't hold my hand, you lose your routine twice a year.
Speaker 2: Who knows, right, right?
Speaker 1: It's all rings true, though, she's you know, being schlept around the world on these trips where he's got meetings and and she's just got a smile and shake hands and look fascinated by the foreign leaders that you know, greetings and the rest of it. Then go watch some native damn dance and eat some native damn food.
Speaker 2: And she's not in the mood. She's married to a French woosy boy.
Speaker 1: Some days she's just had it up to here, here at it and says, get off me, loser.
Speaker 4: You're at some three hour meal where you've got to talk to the wife of the assistant minister of something or other. Right, Oh, but it's funny you say that coming out of We just came out of Jill Biden with roughly the same lifestyle, seemed to be willing to do anything to hang onto that lifestyle as opposed to I'm sick of this different human being. Sure yeah, and you know, arguing against myself. Michelle Obama, we now know, and she keeps talking about it more and more. Absolutely freaking hated the whole first Lady thing, hated every.
Speaker 2: Bit of it. Sure yeah, I don't blame her.
Speaker 4: I don't blame her either man, the charm would go out of that really fast for.
Speaker 1: Me, and it wasn't because she had a schantz by the way, so quit with that having a penis maker. Hate it more or less. I don't be in first lady. Too much pressure. I don't know, somebody might discover it. You dance, jan Ellen, and all of a sudden it slips out of your slacks.
Speaker 2: I've seen that video, but no, no, no, it didn't know.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Yeah, so you had Michelle who despised it, and Jill Biden, who would perpetrate a fraud and trot out her senile husband to be humiliated. If that's what it took to hold onto the trappings of power.
Speaker 2: Sure, you did such a great job.
Speaker 8: You answered every question it.
Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 4: And just the backstory again in case you don't remember it. She was his forty year old teacher when he was fifteen.
Speaker 2: We're back to macron, Macron.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she was a forty year old teacher when he was fifteen, and they've been together ever since.
Speaker 2: Love true love. Oh apparently apparently it is.
Speaker 1: Though some days she's had enough as his loser act. She's given him a C minus as a husband.
Speaker 4: I wonder if that's again, that's just part of their lifestyle, happens a couple times a year. They love each other, that'll go on, or if things have deteriorated and we're about to see ah, I don't know, a splitting imagineal line or something.
Speaker 2: What now? And who cares? We're talking about France.
Speaker 1: Nice architecture, some good food there, huh at towery that tower they got what's that called the Ethel Tower? Very attractive.
Speaker 4: To turn it slightly serious for a moment, the s might hit the fan with Russia Ukraine and everybody who backs Ukraine and France will be right there at the lead of it. It ain't that far away. So he's going to have some serious, serious decisions and politics he's dealing with in the coming days and weeks also.
Speaker 1: And they are France is rotten in a lot of ways. It's interior structures of government and society are rotten, rotted out by socialism and ultra powerful unions and honestly being able to indulge those impulses because of the American security umbrella for last seventy five years.
Speaker 4: But if you and you're in Germany and Britain are fighting Russia. Maybe on your own if the US back's out or whatever, you ain't got time for face shovens by your whole wife.
Speaker 2: Well, true enough, So how old is he now?
Speaker 4: Like fifty, so she's seventy five? No idea, I'm gonna find out how old is Emmanuel Macron?
Speaker 2: No, you can't stumble over your worse. It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: It's what I always tell my son, like, spit it out, son, what are you D'm not wasting my time with you? AI my watch said, what are you drunk? Mushmouth hed? How old Isowel's who?
Speaker 2: The time? I got it right?
Speaker 4: He's forty seven, So she's seventy three? Maybe I don't know, but she's twenty five years older, is she?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 4: She was forty He was fifteen, all right, which is you know, almost fifty and seventy five is not the same, But forty and fifteen You can get away with that in France, I guess you would never. You could never get elected president in the United States hooking up with your forty year old teacher as a fifteen year old or vice versa. You couldn't be the first lady who hosts these, you know, white tied dinners and.
Speaker 2: Everything like that.
Speaker 4: When you were sexing up your fifteen year old boyfriend as a forty year old.
Speaker 1: The term cradle robbery used to be thrown around with a grin and a wink.
Speaker 2: Yes, different culture.
Speaker 4: We will finish strong next. We've talked about this a couple of times today. We think it's a really big deal. It certainly could turn into the biggest of deals. But Trump blasts out at Russia yesterday, at Putin. Hey, if it weren't for me, really really bad things would have happened to you. Russia blasts back. The only bad thing I can think of is World War three. Trump taking questions moments ago. First question was about Russia Ukraine. I'm just wondering what he said.
Speaker 6: Do you believe the Russians are being disrespectful when they say that your criticisms of Putin are simply an emotional response.
Speaker 2: And do you still believe that Putin actually wants to end the war?
Speaker 8: I can't tell you that, but I'll let you know in about two weeks. Within two weeks, we're going to find out very soon. We're going to find out whether or not he's tapping us along or not, And if he is, we'll respond a little bit differently, but it'll take about a week and a half, two weeks. We have mister Whitgoff is here, is doing a phenomenal job, is dealing with them very strongly. Right now, they seem to want to do something, but until the document is signed, I can't tell you.
Speaker 4: The document. Is he talking about the cease fire agreement? I don't know, So I wondered what he got two weeks?
Speaker 2: Why two weeks? I don't know.
Speaker 4: And that wasn't the best first question if you're gonna ask a question about you rush the Ukraine to me, I mean, it sounded to me like whoever that reporter was, they wanted to tee up the you know, the personality battle. He says, you're being emotional. How do you feel about it as opposed to you know, all the brass tacks of foreign diplomacy and war right like it's an episode of Big Brother?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, situation where hundreds of thousands of people are being killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah too. I don't know why you put a two week deadline on it.
Speaker 1: It's a very Trumpian semi leak of something going on behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Who's tappened? Who along? Okay, by the way, have you ever heard that expression that's just tapping me along?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I'm never in my life have I heard it? Curious tapping along? But it must be a queen's real estate sort of thing, you say. Uh, Whitcoff is working on an agreement in the Okay that is never ever gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I'm working on reanimating a corpse. I'm gonna call him Joeenstein's monster. Please, I'm gonna reanimate a corpse before Steve Whitcof Witkoff is gonna settle the Russian invasion of your See.
Speaker 2: The problem with that is Putin wants to delay. He heard that? Oh cool, another two weeks.
Speaker 4: All I gotta do is come up with yet another dumb reason to delay for another two weeks.
Speaker 1: As I just keep delaying and doing whatever the hell I want until I get in the US is not fully you know, backing Ukraine? Yeah, right, and the sanctions haven't happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In fact, in two weeks or three or four or five, you'll come out and say, all right, all right, I see your point. You know what all killing? What was I thinking? I lost my mind, let's figure out how we stopped the killing. And he's stringing along for another month or.
Speaker 2: Two, whatever it takes.
Speaker 4: I'm sure we'll have more on this tomorrow. For those of you who were into the Tate brothers, Andrew and Tristan Tate, and I won't explain who they are if you don't know. They've been charged with twenty one counts of rape and many other crimes by the Brits and that's going to be its own Diddy style trial over there.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, if they can haul them in. Where are they They're back in the US now.
Speaker 4: They're seen as right wing influencers, whether that's fair or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not left wing. They're heroes to a lot of the right wing for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the young, angry, displaced ideologically right wingy guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which bothers me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bothers me too. It's too bad. These are times of great discontent. Jack, how much time have we gotten that word is discontent? Yes, about twenty seconds.
Speaker 4: We had twenty seconds. We had we do a four hour show. We had three hours and fifty nine minutes worth of material, and then we ran out. It happens tomorrow. We'll try to show up with full four full hours. Oh we're gone.
Speaker 2: It's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap of the show. Wouldn't that be lovely? How about Mike Langelo leading the way? Michael in the control room?
Speaker 7: I hit it, Jack, you were talking about your son getting in a fight with another little kid of argument, no fight, argument for politics.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess this is common.
Speaker 7: I had somebody text me and she said that another little boy had a cardboard pie chart about social Security reform and he hit another little boy with the damn thing.
Speaker 2: Thought some Medicaid cuts were too deep.
Speaker 7: So I guess this is getting, you know, quite common.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: Oh, these are fevered times. Katie Green is off this week. Jack, Do you have a final thought for us?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was. My son moved up the next level in boy Scouts last night, and he was very proud of himself, and he put in a lot of work. I couldn't be a bigger fan of that organization. I mean I was in it as a kid as many many years ago. Seeing it up close now, a lot of parents really dedicating a lot of time and effort to it and it's just absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 1: My final thought is I was hoping to get into this but didn't get a chance. San Francisco is doing some really really good things about cleaning itself up.
Speaker 2: No doubt.
Speaker 1: The new leadership is absolutely kicking butt, and a lot of neighborhood organizations have come together and are advocating for themselves in their neighborhoods in a way that is very very American.
Speaker 2: It's cool. I have seen it with my own eyes. I was there all day on Saturday. It is.
Speaker 4: It's starkly different than it was a year ago. I mean, it's starkly to do.
Speaker 1: And the neighborhood folks who did not passively wait for the authorities to do something, they said, this is our city, this is our neighborhood.
Speaker 4: We're going to do something good for y'all. You get further down Mission Street, it's the same old, same old oid. It's disgusting. Armstrong and Getty wrapping up on other grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people think, so a little time go to Armstrong andedtdy dot com pickups, me ANGI swag, maybe one of those light hoodies for the favorite eight and g fan on your gift list.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's you yourself.
Speaker 1: Office a note mail bag at Armstrong at geeddy dot com and hit those hot links sassinating. We will see tomorrow with all the latest. God bless America.
Speaker 4: The time for the clowns and the acrobats and the dancing bears has passed.
Speaker 2: What the American people need is a break. Let's go, Brandon. I will not sugarcoat this. This is a disappointing day for us. Big mistake, but not too bad.
Speaker 1: The fun level in this room is at an eleven right now, and that brought it down, and we apologize for our stupidity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a damn idiot. Go away, get out of here. You more on you hit me, take your turtle kneck import on that high note. Thank you all very much, Armstrong and Getty.