Speaker 1: Just as we predicted, the NBA has rescinded Luca donta sixteenth technical foul allowed him to play Monday nights road game against the Detroit Pacers. I don't I mean Detroit Pistons. The Pistons.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think we know about anyone is surprised that the Lakers are playing too well. Luca is a super super superstar. The last thing you want him to do is off.
Speaker 3: The leading the league and scoring that that's that's gonna be a big game for him.
Speaker 2: See, you know they want the Lakers to keep winning too.
Speaker 1: Anybody that's been in Atlanta, y'all know, y'all know if y'all, if you Atlanta, you're a guy, you know about the Claremont Lounge, you know exactly what.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Seventy man. So um old Joe, they ain't got stretch mark. They got man, come on, I'm telling you, Joe. You're like, oh no, I ain't no.
Speaker 4: Way what you were doing now.
Speaker 2: You know? Man? Oh?
Speaker 1: Because you know, like you got to stay for an institute somewhere and yeah, man, you got you just got to see it.
Speaker 2: You just got to see it. Yeah, I might have to pull up over the clap mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how many times? How many times you went there?
Speaker 1: I ain't with but like once or twice because on the first time, you got to go the second time to make sure what to make sure and I went on a different night, so you gotta make sure cut it back, you know what it might have been.
Speaker 4: The time was night right, right, right, So I just.
Speaker 2: Had to make sure what I saw the first time, like, yeah, this is this is it?
Speaker 4: Got hey, but y'all shut out? Man, man, you know y'all got me hype man. You know what after after the show, I'm gonna go to booby trapping nights.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna go eat man, you finel No, you canna take your lass to bear it's eleven o'clock.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm going for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, it's uh yeah, you ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, Hey, somebody there, somebody putting. It's on punts. It's on punts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you doc. Been in no five time, been there twice. Lakers marks they're eleven to one, one hundred and twenty five, one hundred and twenty one point five offensive rating and one to twelve point eight defensive rating. Lucas averaging thirty seven points, nine rebounds, eight assists, Austin Reeves is averaging twenty one points, five rebounds, six assists, Lebron is averaging nineteen points, six rebound, six assists, And the Lakers are So what you think now, Joe, after what you've seen over the last let's just say the last basically last month, since March, you think the Lakers are player, are played themselves, are playing themselves in the being contenders.
Speaker 3: I don't know about like champ being championship contenders. I think they they I think they can get out of the first round depending on who they play against. But champions, that's that's that's saying a lot, that's saying a lot.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I know they they I know they playing good, they feeling good, they're looking good. But I don't know about contenders. You think they contenders?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think they can beat everybody in the West. I don't know if they can. I don't really think they can beat San Antonio or Golden okay see, okay see, but I've seen Luca take down okay see by himself, him and Kyrie.
Speaker 2: I saw that. Yeah, yeah, I saw that. Okay, see, so I know I know what Luca can do. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The question is he's gonna need Austin because Kyrie was able to have some big games. He's gonna need Lebron. Yeah, efficient yes, somebody told me. But yeah, they got they got a couple of bullet wounds. They got some little exit wounds. Yeah, they do little down marks.
Speaker 2: People. Somebody don't put out a cigarette or something on them.
Speaker 3: But it's okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: We go with Steph.
Speaker 1: Curry tees the idea of possibly joining the Charlotte Hornets after his father's death. Jersey was retired by the franchise earlier this week. Always keep your options open. Like you said, I know what that means. When you get your jersey retired, it's immortalized. Nobody should ever be able to touch it. But I'm sure he would make an exception for he would make a special exception if that were the case.
Speaker 3: Joe, you're saying, if Steph.
Speaker 2: Curry go to Charlotte.
Speaker 3: And and get his dad Jersey after Rafters, I don't see that. They definitely be sold out every night. I know he's from now. I know that home from Baja. Wow, I can't see that. I can't. I'm sorry, I can't see it.
Speaker 2: I don't see him playing any where with Golden State.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Steph is in an error where everybody's kind of moving around Steph Stephae is a it's a one jersey team, one Jersey guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that, neither, fellas. Do you think Steph step might be able to deal. I don't know. I think it might be possible.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think the Warriors probably if they ain't making the play in OO, they ain't in the playoffs, it's like, man, don't don't, don't let him go out. Don't let him go out like that, Like, I think you can trade him and he can still contend for a title.
Speaker 2: You put him on the right team. Oh yeah, for sure, Yeah absolutely.
Speaker 3: I just think their courses kind of ran when it comes to Golden State talking about they ain't getting back there. I don't see that.
Speaker 4: No, that's a wrap deep.
Speaker 1: All right, it's time for our final sagment, but even it's time for q he before we get to our super chests. We got some video boards mails from my cord. Make sure you Joe on our discord submit videos for us to possibly show. This one comes from Arkansas fifteen, checking back in with us and letting us know he's for sure.
Speaker 2: Hi, let's take a listen. It's good with a night cap.
Speaker 5: Yes, definitely smoking good a hop back on hand saying wool pig, suey baby, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Woe hey, they won't cloud nine over there?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: Hey, just make sure there's no confusion. Four. It sparked up over that, look at it. Yeah, woo pig.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ready.
Speaker 6: This one comes from Xavier. Let's take a listen to what Xavier had to say. I have two questions for you and Joe. I have one question for you. First question, Uncle, you worked with Skip in La. How did you stay disciplined with the breakfast you would post every morning? You know, to keep your body in tip top shape. And the second question is how much different is it working with Skip versus your old colleagues like Steven A. Smith and the other people over at ESPN that you worked with. And Joe, my question I have for you is the nights you made Paul Pierce touch Earth going forward, how did the opposing team and players like, how did they how did they defend you? And like what did they draw up to defend you after you made Paul Pierce like, after you're embarrassed, Well.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Joe, I let you start for me. It wasn't that, you know, teams did anything different. Obviously, Uh, it was a great dribble move and obviously I finished the shot. But I mean, yeah, was everybody talking about it. Yeah, but I don't think people will. I don't think teams were just coming in and looking to defend me differently. You know, I probably had about twenty one points that game. It wasn't like I will, I have fifty five and I made him fall. You feel what I'm saying. But but but nonetheless it was it felt great. It felt great.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well the first question is, you know, how do you stay discipe.
Speaker 1: It's very easy because I had been eating the egg whites and oatmeal since ninety three, so and I ate or egg whits and oatmeal until the pandemic happened.
Speaker 2: So let that just goes to show I had I had.
Speaker 1: Eaten that for like twenty seven years straight, egg whits and oatmeal every morning for year yep. From nineteen ninety three until late February of twenty twenty, when the pending happened, so it was nothing for me, and plus because I was like, you know, because we had to be there before the pandemic happened, Joe, we.
Speaker 2: Had to be there. We had production media at four thirty in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yes, whoa.
Speaker 2: So it got hard.
Speaker 1: So it was easy when Lebron was on this coast because they're playing four thirty tall games. I'm out this man, come to La they play, So now I'm up ten and I got to get right back up at four show would get to the place. I only left two miles from the play, so it only tells me about if I caught the lights just right, it would I could get to work in three minutes, and so it was easy for me to stay discipline. I could eat the same thing and if somebody said, okay, Shannon, you can only eat this for the rest, it is easy. I could eat turkey, Rice Bradley, I could eat egg whites toes old mill. I need that every day for the rest of my life. Debated would skip versus debating stephen A. When it when I debated skipped on undisputed, it was a real debate show. It's sometimes he's the defense. I'm the prosecution. Sometimes he's the prosecution. I mean I'm the defense, yeah, prosecution, and I'm really we're literally trying to I'm literally trying to win. I'm building my case to beat him, and if i can't beat him, I'm gonna punch holes in his argument and then have his all flat. Stephen A is more conversational. It's not I'm trying to beat steven A. I'm not trying to beat in them. Guys, do not do what I throw a fact that it's like, okay, boom, But it's it was totally different because at at first take, it really wasn't the debate.
Speaker 2: It was more of a car It was more of a conversation, Oh, Joe, what do you think about this? Joe? What do you think about this? Shane? What do you think about this? Stephen A?
Speaker 1: I mean, of a skip, I'm planting my flag right here and I'm not moving off this. And now, you Bill, you build your case, You build your argument to support what you're saying. So uh And that's why that's where you learn is that you never you never bring something into the argument that doesn't help your case. If you bring it in, it better help your case because if it doesn't, all you've done is strengthen his argument, and you don't want to strengthen his argument. My strongest point, I lead out with it. My next strongest I let I go with that. Then I'm gonna flip it over to him. But the problem, the thing is that you gotta do when you're in a real, real debate format, is that you gotta keep your training and thought all the while while keeping listen ye what he says. So now I'm like, okay, I'm writing it down, I'm listening. Now before I get to my point, I'm gonna say, now, this is what you said. You said this right here, You said Lebron didn't play that well. Now mind you, you do realize they scored thirty points in the fourth quarter, right you do Lebron Realize Lebron scored sixteen points and he assistant on another six, so that's twenty two or their thirty points. Lebron had a hand in. But you say Lebron didn't play well. I would say that's pretty good if somebody get twenty two or thirty. So if anybody, if another player team scores thirty points and another player has twenty two of those has a hand and twenty two of those thirty did he play well. So that's how you have to build your argument. But it's just different with first take. You know me, I had a bunch of Shenanigans. I'm coming with a gold mask. I got a crown on, I got a cloak on. I got a scepter. Oh yo, I'm the only guy. When did you ever see a guy? I got hendessy, I got weed, I got him out.
Speaker 2: I got a hot plate, I got I got all that up.
Speaker 3: They let me do it. Hey, I'm like, okay, let's see how far we can push it up. So it's just different. Obviously they're not letting me. They were gonna let me bring no kanyac, no gum, is no weed. I had actual weed. Yeah, I'd actually gun meanes with them on the desk. I'm drinking at six thirty in the morning. I got pancakes, I got sausage, I got eggs. I got a sign say club shad shape feature change.
Speaker 1: So I and when I did this, I had no I had no idea that it was gonna take off, because you don't know. I'm just having a good time. Cowboys Broncos beat the Cowboys. I want to celebrate. Ain't no cigarette, ain'tnything open but convenience store at three thirty at four o'clock in the morning. Man, you know what, So I get some black and Miths against some Swish and sweets. I grab a bottle of liquor and and.
Speaker 3: Next thing you know, I got, I got but yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's gone.
Speaker 1: And from that day on, I've been on Aaron Wilson. What do you think about Daryl Green trying to make the Olympic flag team.
Speaker 2: I'm rooting for it. Oh, DG.
Speaker 3: I came in in ninety. DG came in eighty three. So did you like sixty five? He gotta be sixty five.
Speaker 2: He's trying to make the what team?
Speaker 4: Flag team?
Speaker 2: Team eight?
Speaker 1: So that's that's two years away, so he'll be sixty seven sixty eight hold on the flag football team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen time about that throwing that thing.
Speaker 4: Boy, then they got that ad warped.
Speaker 2: Hey you see the body, Molly Wood.
Speaker 4: Hey remember when we talked about that on the shows? What did I say?
Speaker 3: What happened is God, they can't play. Yeah, they can score, but they can't stop the other team from Yeah, he talking about how they dipping low and all that, and yeah, I mean they picked them up twice, they got two picked sexes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just the game in general.
Speaker 7: I mean, Joe that the nuances of flag football is completely different, different, and we we would we would lose every time. And me and uncle had a conversation about this. Maybe maybe it last year, maybe year before last. Yeah, and I said, man, boys, with us, we can get our best players in the NFL and play them in flag football.
Speaker 4: And they would sing us every time, and there was a smaller.
Speaker 1: Tample of it. Anthony Brackett Jr. Who is your all time Duke? Started five? Christen Lader and Grant Hill. That's two spots. You're going. You're going with her, You're going with Harley at the one you're going hurl now, Yeah, either Kyrie or j will.
Speaker 3: Oh Jason Williams, Jameson Williams, Jason william Oh, I forgot about Jason william Jason william might be the second or third best.
Speaker 2: Player in Duke history. Why you bullgiving people? Listen.
Speaker 3: People don't realize how good Jay Huh before he got hurt out, he was a two time consensus All American.
Speaker 2: He was Player of the Year, Wooden Player of the Year, a Player of the Year. No, he was, he was phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, led him to a national championship.
Speaker 1: No, hell no, Jason, Oh he definitely. Okay, Now we got two spots. We got two spots, Jay Will, grad Hill, Christian Ladner. That's three spots. Okay. You got Johnny Dawkins, you got huh Tommy Amercker, you got Kyrie, you got Ben Carroll, you got Tatum Flag, you got Zion Williamson, you got allah Abda Nabby, you got Cherokee Park.
Speaker 2: You could have whomever. But there are three guys that's gonna be on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jay Will, he gotta be on that. Hey man, he was so cold, bro. You know, me and him the same high school class. So I got a chance to play with him in a couple of All Star games, and he was cold.
Speaker 1: People don't realize how good he was because, oh Joe, he got on the motorcycle and you know, he wrecked himself after his rookie year and he was never the same, and you know they moved on. But boy, in college, he was like that, Lord have mercy. He was absolutely like that. Uh so who else you got who who?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: We forgot about Elton brand Ever, Brad was the first guy that had to go.
Speaker 3: Hold on you ain't You ain't gonna put Tatum or or or or or be Ion and nobody in that ain't. They ain't making it. I said, I'm talking about college. I'm talking about just college. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about college.
Speaker 1: Cherokee, Christian Laightoner, Jay Will and Grant Hill. Those three gonna be on there now. If you want.
Speaker 2: Zion Zim was college player of the Year? Uh uh, Zion? Who else? College player? Cooper Flag was Cooper Player Year.
Speaker 3: If you want to put Cooper Flag, you want to put a b I you want to put Tatum, you want to put who Elton brand.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: But I don't think you can have a duke starting five with out j Will, with our grand Hill and what j Riddick, That's what.
Speaker 2: That was another I think didn't JJ wouldn't play O the year? I think so. I know he was a hell of a player. Duke boy you Hey, you put.
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: And we forgot about Danny Faerry. People don't realize how good Danny Fairy was in college. I ain't talking about the NBA. I'm not talking about the NBA. They said the starting five at Duke, so it's only based on what you did it, Duke. I think Danny Fair was a number two overall draft pick. I think Purpose was number one. He's supposed to be like that, man, that's all do hey, dud Duke had a five. I mean, look at all the number one overall picks.
Speaker 2: They had Elton brand, Uh, Kyrie, Zion, Polo Bank, Caroll, what picked J? J Will? Go? J Will? With two who went before him? I think they had to be the O two draft? Who was that? So that was after that was after us, That was after the high schoolers.
Speaker 1: Uh, the high school was still coming before the high school because Lebron was Old three, the White House was over.
Speaker 3: Now what I'm saying, but you know my class O one was Tyson Chandler, Eddie Curry Brown. Those those three high schoolers were in the top five picks. So then O two is when Jay Will came in. I don't know, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: What it y'all mean?
Speaker 1: Oh two, look at look at those two drafts because O three was Lebron Old Forward, d White Howard.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all mean one j Will two, Mike Dunlany Duke. Yeah, the man dude has some players, man a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just, I just I just don't know how you I just don't know how you keep. I just don't know how you keep j Will, Christian Lightner. Christian Lightner is a mount rushboard duke player. He's a mount rushboard duke player. That's how good he was. Shelton Pope with l SU retired Flage Jersey great job, Big Three night Cap, Late Night Sports Show Today, win the Big Three Nightcap.
Speaker 2: Merch coming out Vlage.
Speaker 1: Will they retire her number? She's she as a freshman. As a freshman they won the national championship with Angel Reese was on that team. I think I think it would be a better chance had she won College Player of the Year, she's most Outstanding Player, All American or something like that.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be hard when you're not. You're not a first team All American, You're not.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's ever been Conference Player of the Year. I don't think she's ever been National Player of the Year something like that.
Speaker 3: You know, that's I mean to retire your Jersey that's normally retired for A Wilson, A Caitlin Clark, a Britney grinder, A Maya Moore, A Dina t Rossi, a juju.
Speaker 2: You know she had a phenomenal career. Uh but I don't know what you what you want?
Speaker 1: What you want, Shulter. We're gonna, were gonna we try to put together and see what we're gonna do. What we're gonna do next. Carlin flow O jr Iyo in chat, what is the best March madness buzzer beatter y'all ever witness?
Speaker 2: Oh your harm beach cot I love you boy. Villanova sixteen they be at the buzzer. Dude made that shot. That's yeah. Ain't nothing better than that?
Speaker 1: Uh one rival of eighty three when Wittenberg shot that shot and Lorenzo Charles.
Speaker 2: Dunked at home, they beat They beat fo Lemmagema.
Speaker 4: Hey, he missed it. When he missed it and he caught it out there.
Speaker 2: Right, called it and dunked it.
Speaker 4: Lorenzo Charles, Yeah, okay, I remember that.
Speaker 2: Those are the two. Those are the only two.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean they've been I mean there's been some, but I mean you're talking about those were to win the national championship.
Speaker 2: There's been some other buzzer.
Speaker 1: And Joe and and you know opening round, you know, second round, Sweet sixteen, Elite eight, but similar but that Oh you remember Suggs hit that shot about four or five years ago.
Speaker 2: And when he was Gunzaga. Yeah yeah, yeah, he hit that shot he kiped from thirty.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: So they've been We mentioned us Reid Arkansas when he beat a Louisville at eighty one. So there've been some buzzer beaters, but to actually win the national championship.
Speaker 2: Don't get any better than that.
Speaker 1: Trey at cambell un O, Joe, I sould love y'all keep up the great work past midnight today my eighth anniversary with my beautiful wife wife or my beautiful lady Samantha. Can y'all give her a shot of absolutely Happy eighth anniversary, Trey, you and Samantha.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you guys did something, man funday.
Speaker 1: Eight years that's a long time, I'm sure you put it so y'all probably been together a decade. And to be together that long, that means you know what, you gotta adapt, you gotta grow together, and you gotta wanna stated, and congrats right now, people, we made it. He's got too many options on you. It's too easy to just like f yeah out of here, dan oh oh yeah. People saying real champers, but real charmers just said it the overtime. It didn't win the game. Yeah, neil my JP, please get coach Fried to get on with your you three. I paid for that episode. Justin Class seventy six, Potino and Nola identical with their coaching styles. Eighty four feet the man, fatigue makes houtwards. Yeah, gotta d swore, underscore, nerve, gotta be too something.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah yeah, mm hmmm take you back huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 2: Gotta be two twenty three man to be right for me. And what that twenty eight? You underweight? You know what I'm saying, Joe, that's a big girl boy toy. But you the a six foot Oh yeah, she's six foot. Now that's different. Oh that you six one? Oh yeah you you you that's how you was coming back then? Yeah, hey, hey, looking bad. You need to be started.
Speaker 1: I mean how you got to be putting you remember how a King Kong rip the dinosaur. Yeah, keept putting on. Come on now he's started. You gotta be started, gotta be tough.
Speaker 4: I owed them some good memories black a.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight style. If a man has a woman under one forty five, she's not a grown woman. She's a high school yeah, man, come on, I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Now come on. I mean, I mean, how tall is she? Right?
Speaker 3: I mean she five ft five one five two. If she five, she five five five one five two and she won forty she caked up? Mm hmm, yeah, I mean she's thinking the cold oatmeal. Now you start getting on up there, five eight five nine five ten.
Speaker 2: That's that's easy. This man, it's something walking around that boy?
Speaker 3: Oh what.
Speaker 2: Hey? You know in sundress right right, suddressing with.
Speaker 4: I can't I can't see. I can't see nothing.
Speaker 2: Boy, ain't nothing like boy.
Speaker 4: I can't see nothing. I hear what you'all talking about, but I can't see.
Speaker 2: You can see. Oh no, you can see, brother.
Speaker 4: Man, My head gonna be straight ahead, Joe, I can't that.
Speaker 2: That's what you said. You got them blinders on.
Speaker 4: Now I got them blind Joe.
Speaker 2: I don't want no problems unless you cross in front of me.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You got to stop stop at traffic. I stopped and stop side of traffic like o joe. So you know you got a YouTube YouTube you walk.
Speaker 4: And a joe And even then I'm still looking straight ahead.
Speaker 3: Hey, and you don't he the thing you hey, that be talking about? Oh? You you you don't like you don't see that? Right?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? What are you talking about? Hey?
Speaker 4: You know it's funny depending on who your day and they oppointed out.
Speaker 2: Before you do. Yeah, said what you think about that?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Not law?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The choice that not law. He If you can't point that out to your girl, y'all can't laugh and joke about it?
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like. I don't like all the Yeah, that ain't the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean they got a stepper, I gotta step look yeah, yeah bad?
Speaker 2: Donald Trump? Whoa show stopper? Show stopper?
Speaker 1: Robert eighty six ankle check, forty five degree angle, spread port left, right, starboard, right, green formation, flying shows, the King one.
Speaker 2: Give me y'all.
Speaker 1: Top three wrestlers from back in the day, I know, going back to hack Saw, Jim Doug and days I'm.
Speaker 2: Going Junkyard Dog okay with Jy did Undertaker and uh Riddy, Roddy Piper.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 4: I'm going hack Saw Jim duggin Ultimate Warrior.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Who else I really like?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Probably Ted dB.
Speaker 2: H Man, I go way way back.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take Andre the John Heydus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yesday, I'm switching on the mine.
Speaker 2: How can you not go with the Diamond Ring? Where roh some my god.
Speaker 7: Classic And you know what I want to take that, Ted, I want to I want to put Jimmy no jim No, no, hell no, Jimmy plus Jimmy Superfly Snooker always jumping out that damn talk.
Speaker 3: Well, Hey, my mama used to wake me up every morning just because she be in the house Holland watching wrestling. He said, more, I'm talking about going crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh, Prince Drama twenty seven Fellows, what brought what your thoughts on the Big Ten? To have six left in the sweet sixteen? Man, my title game, Duke over argusas I got twelve out of sixteen left.
Speaker 2: The Big Team got a lot of they got a lot of teams.
Speaker 1: They got, they got, they got they still got six left. Well, I know it's gonna be a I don't know how many we got left. I don't think we got no. I don't think we got twelve out of sixteen.
Speaker 2: We damn so?
Speaker 1: Uh six foot eight, Aquarius, if you want to be on this. Pistol P invented pure score and he didn't make the list.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Pistol P was averaging four forty four. I think he average forty four in college. Joe, you know he shot the ball thirty eight thirty nine times.
Speaker 2: In college. You shot thirty eight thirty nine times a game. Go look at it.
Speaker 1: Pull up, pull up, and staff you shut up. I got a level left? How many Joe guys? I got level left? Joe got ten left? How many on your guys teams?
Speaker 2: Yep? So what's up trying to tell me? I'm down? Oh? Joe got nine?
Speaker 4: Damn? Now you and you in short of gotten man.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: I'm jj carb eighty top ten score averages, MJ Will Luca, Joe l elg and KD.
Speaker 2: Jerry Brown, A I Bob Pettitt. They got Luca way down there.
Speaker 1: Elgin Baylor could put the ball into basketball, I mean put the basketball in the hoop, man, I ain't talking about that. I get mad every time I think about it. Bast was Nascar money long m J Black and a foreign gym killing it to Uncle Rutgers Jimmy rebel Nascar song on Boondogs. Go check it out, MJ. Go for kicking that Nascar door down. You're absolutely right because proud of that. They say take it to leave it, and everybody else just took it and MJSON Nah, that ain't fair. I'm gonna leave it and I'm gonna take y'all ask the court.
Speaker 2: You gotta have long money to do that thought, long and long long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because bought them Billibi. I was at a quick They charge you for everything. Yeah, hey, no, no, no, no, Put that in the group chat. Everybody need to see this. Don't call me individually. Put it in the group chat. I will tell you that's the only time I've re ember done the group chat. Johnny two one two one one two. After the basketball season over, we need a nightcap sleep over with the big three. Oh man, you know what we about. Go get an Airbnb and stream it. That'll be fine. I kick out.
Speaker 3: But and like Tonk Spade, Domino, no no, no, no, no, no, that happening, Joe, that is happening.
Speaker 2: First of all, Oh Chi don't know how to play no card games. Oh you don't know how to do nothing? Where you from again?
Speaker 3: All you want to play is video game? Play feefa, yeah, we play, Hey, play a little jinger. I know, I know y'all ain't got no thirdy hands in jingle.
Speaker 4: May whatever y'all want to play here?
Speaker 2: All right? I tell you what you know.
Speaker 1: Once it's old, we'll go get an Airbnb and we are uh and we'll stream it playing were playing cards?
Speaker 4: We're playing you know, yeah, dominoes.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to play dominoes. I'm out on that. You know how to play talk? You know how to play pity yep, ye, old fish. You know you play poker, don't you? I do? I tear you all up in some poker boy and rolled down.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, well play checks, roll some dice. You can roll some dice, man, Okay.
Speaker 1: What quinn Maid's oh Joe taking talking talking church like vampire and Brooklyn her bad burnout to say, if y'all played in Houston and y'all saw the the stats, would y'all take the sireon approach and fly them in or take the risk?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 7: Bro man?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: If I know alligators in that water. I ain't swimming there. I'm just trying to go to Houston do some yoga. I ain't trying to you got yoga yoga, man, I was trying to do that too. I was trying to stretch the trip.
Speaker 1: You know what, But my players got changed Barry Game two sixty eight. We had a family reunion in ninety three. I was probably selling. My uncle went to Freaknik and walked in the house with a cam corder.
Speaker 2: All of us kids were told to go outside and play. Doors were locked.
Speaker 3: Blind you know what. He was showing black yeah, man boy. And then I went to a couple of house parties.
Speaker 2: Oh man ah ah.
Speaker 1: Terry Buller said, hey, o joe I loved me some booby trapped been there several.
Speaker 2: As several.
Speaker 1: Uh hon Angie shout out to the night she have workers. Yes, appreciate y'all. Mash Burn Oh had to circle back looking for outa bell may beall.
Speaker 2: And Hattie at the loud.
Speaker 3: We're going. We're going to clare Mint's. I'm closer to it to Joey's, but we're gonna go with Yeah, I pull out, I pull with you. I'll pull over with you yeah, yeah back conclude this episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: I want to thank you you never one of you for joining us again tonight North a little late. Uh, this is probably the ladies that will be moving forward, but we want to thank you very much for your all. Right, y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite. That is my partner and co hosts the Ring of Fame honoree. A former pro bowler and All Pro from the Cincinnati Bengals. That is Chad o Cho Senko Johnson and the seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Halls Universe of Arkansas Alum that is Iso Joe Johnson.
Speaker 2: Appreciate Joe. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys, thank you so much for your support.
Speaker 1: Those look at the Purchase a bottle of Shade by Lapotier head over to La Portier Cognac dot com if it's currently unavailable to be purchased in a city or state near you. That's a premium vessel p Kangnac the best tasting premium vessel PA Cognac on the market. Try it compared against others than you'll see it is the best tasting Kangnac on the market. Hawk guys to the Sweet sixteen. They toppled the number one overall that excuse me, the number one seed and the defending champion Florida Gators to advance to the Sweet sixteen. Say John's walks. It off with a layup as time expires as they take down Kansas sixty seven sixty five. Tennessee beats Virginia seventy nine seventy two. They take on Iowa State, who beat Kentucky by nineteen. Yukon beat Ucla by sixteen. As they take on the Spartans of Michigan State, Arizona beats Utah State by twelve. Arizona takes on Joe's Alma Mata, the Arkansas razorback. Purdue shut down the Hurricanes of Miami. Purdue takes on Texas and Alabama beat Texas Tech ninety to sixty five. Alabama next opponent, number one seed Michigan wolver rings again. Thank you guys for joining us. Unk He's old show that is ISO. We're off the next two nights Monday and Tuesday. We'll see you back Wednesday. Thank you guys again.