Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm back man.
Speaker 2: So we got this barbershop feeling here today. Man, oh man, we got Tyler chronicles in the building. Y'all kept it up with my dogs here, don't been home here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's happening with me in person? Brother?
Speaker 2: We got some We got two new members to welcome to the team. Got Darren brand and what's happening? Came big baby, what's happening? Last, but not least my dog all the way from Fort Worth, Texans get off for Sydney about the boxing. Syn still all like we're doing family feudal No, man, we we had to have this kind of episode.
Speaker 3: Man. When I seen sitting in the hallway, I say, oh yeah, Sidney gotta get on thathing. Because Sydney said a lot of outlands ship. You need him to scause. It's some people who watch the show that they say outland and.
Speaker 1: Ship in the comment all the time. That was Sydney here. So we got.
Speaker 2: Before we even started, Sydney had said some crazy ship.
Speaker 1: Was it crazy? I think he might be worse than that might be. I can hear y'all, Sidney said.
Speaker 2: Michael Jordan, the third best player theyver played.
Speaker 1: It well started that, but we can go there. He go, go Lebron James clearly out of high school, broke every record imaginable and it's sixty two years old, still averaging eight nine points. Right, he got the dude who came out of height school at eighteen and gave Jordan thirty and it's in in Chicago, right, played one team, never took a break. Kobe Bean Brian at number two, fixed your faces? Right the number three? You got Jordan? I heard of him, you know what I mean, I get it, you know what I mean, we just all got safd apparently his shoes, I get it. You know, great, great brand, greatest brand ever is an athlete. You gotta go with Jordan, right, You know, well, I think Kobe took over from him and Lebron definitely surpassed him. And because Jordan went to college that you I mean, he went he went to Who do that? You know what I mean? What about the fact that you're gonna be a goat about the fact.
Speaker 4: That Kobe did everything that Michael Jordan did, though he didn't do it like Lebron is way different than those guys, So it makes sense that you put him there. But like literally, Kobe studied Jordan to be who he became.
Speaker 1: Like I told you of camera. You know, Jordan's daddy taught him how to play right, I could be jordan daddy. So it's like that's cool. But he just made it. He just said that history correct his brother.
Speaker 3: Or story.
Speaker 1: Don't even get in this conversation if you just because Carolin the orchard Store, North Carolina.
Speaker 3: He was shooting the backyard in the backyard with the little the create he didin't he have a real goal.
Speaker 1: When he first started, he was in Italy, speaking several different languages right watching Michael Jordan on tape.
Speaker 3: He watch Kobe watching his own daddy. He'sdaddy played in the league. He didn't watch his old dad.
Speaker 4: And he started him a little bit, played with the most dominant player ever and never saw double team until his second He never saw double team until he got into his fourth and fifth championship.
Speaker 1: Until he started waring twenty four twenty four when he was eight.
Speaker 4: He got to do whatever he wants freely because everyone was worried about love Lakers.
Speaker 1: Just anybody watching this, So you know, don't get me wrong, Kobe is dope. But I just wldn't put Mike Michael.
Speaker 3: Jordanica because Kobe is a carbon copy. Jeordan has a copy, Yeah, a carbon copy, Yeah because George, because Kobe is a carbon copy. Jordan has to go before Kobe.
Speaker 1: I got this trip. I got this. Here's the thing. When you come out of high school and to me, you don't have that year of college with Jordan with two years in college junior year so different. Then don't see he he couldn't he could could Okay, let's say he could. Do you think he would have came out of high schooling to the pros taking feelings out at eighteen years old? So who was the better player they team? Well, Kobe got to year. What's the best? Everybody always says, he said. Everybody always says.
Speaker 4: This is the common saying that the only person that could hold Michael Jordan under twenty in college was Dean Smith, which is his coach. North Carolina has a system that you got to play with. The Kobe gets to go to the NBA and learn how to play basketball. He ain't got to go to class. He ain't got to do nothing but wake up class.
Speaker 1: Whatever you got that, bro, No one got that privilege to skip all the college games because he's the great. He's great. He's better than Jordan to do college ship. Sorry, didn't come in starting though. Did you you heard Eddie? Yeah, so Eddie, he said, Eddie ride this out. I much learn the system for the And then the second year he was in Miami, Eddie was like, I'm out of here. Eddie was dope, right, Eddie Jones was dope right, Kobe Kobe did the airballs and Utah and then came back to Man, have you heard Larry Bird?
Speaker 4: The second year Michael Michael Jordan with him watching, watching and Jordan play, He said that nigger is the best.
Speaker 1: He's the best nigger I've ever seen play. The e rs.
Speaker 3: From the reason he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is the best. Love Kobe, Sorry, he hates. What's up? What's up? Man?
Speaker 2: This is your boy naw Green from Broken Play come to talk about prize peaks. Look, man, it's a new season and guess what they got new promo? College football is back. We already had a game this weekend. We got games coming up this weekend. NFL season on the way. We still got baseball, we still got w n B A. So it's no reason why you're not on prize peaks. Look, and with that being said, it's easy. Look man, all you have to do is sign the with cold broken play. That's broken play b R O K E N P l A Y. I don't want you to misspail, nothing to miss out on this money. You get fifty dollars instantly when you play your first five dollar lineup.
Speaker 1: That's win and lose. Who else you know doing something like that. You don't even have to win your lineup to receive a fifty dollar bonus. It's guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Let me say that one more time. You don't have to win the line up, win a lose, you get fifty dollars. Tell prize picks broken play. Since you man, go get that money. So go right now download Prize Picks for your daily fantasy sports experience. But the reason why even it were good is starting out because a man said Michael Jordan was the only player with skill back in the day.
Speaker 3: Can I just say this pretty accurate? That man is my favorite human in the NBA right now, right now. I love that he'll firecracker break.
Speaker 1: I love it born man. Somebody please look, it got to be two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was born after Mike won his last championship.
Speaker 4: Yah, he don't even really know. But you think, no watch tap. He probably even watch tape for himself. Don't be hooping, bro, it be hooping, bro. Shots at Georgia Tate.
Speaker 1: You saw that when Nigga look at it Instagram. He just saw that ship round. Oh yeah, no, no, no, he was working out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a hooper, bro in a real Atlanta Nigga.
Speaker 4: And let me say, somebody, a man shout out to him for taking the role that he did, because I don't know what happened in the US Olympics why they didn't run and run a real point guard in there. But Ant was running the point when he was coming in the game, and that's not even his natural position. So to do that on that stage at that young man, salute to you, bro. People don't know what it is to be a point guard for not alone, let alone the NBA team, but international man.
Speaker 1: And saying they've been playing against each other. But even Jordan would never Jordan, even if.
Speaker 3: I did watch tape. You know what I'm saying. He playing in the NBA. He see these skills now, I mean, look at the look at the town in the NBA.
Speaker 1: Now it's insane.
Speaker 3: So he has a valid statement, absolutely, because I mean, I think he's talking about the nineties two I don't think he's talking about the two thousands, because two thousands you got your k you got you got your dirts, you got your steven Nineties.
Speaker 1: You got to show, you got to show. Magic got Shawn Bird, Yeah, showing, And I.
Speaker 3: Feel like I feel like in the nineties it was only maybe ten or twelve of those skills to popular places.
Speaker 1: In a two thousand, every team.
Speaker 3: Behind a three point list were talking about your coach, don't pull you out.
Speaker 1: We're talking about two thousands.
Speaker 3: World Nigganame Jamal Mashburn can hit you for forty We're talking. We're talking about random ass small for Glenn Davis, Glenn Robinson, go crazy.
Speaker 1: Anthony what Magic saying? Oh?
Speaker 2: Magic said, I never respond to a guy that's never won a championship, Right, he didn't even win in college or did he even win his high school We're talking the best point.
Speaker 1: I mean, he didn't lose a championship till like his third year in the league. He won from college. Then you can't see Magice talked to Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, don't talk to nobody with ship stands. You're just gonna don't. You don't talk about Patrick, you don't don't want to see him talking nobody.
Speaker 3: Nobody don't have You didn't see that They put your.
Speaker 1: Hand down when Luke and walk about like you ain't got one. You ain't got one. You stand on man. Look Magic got magic, Magic got five rings and was sucking five chicks to night. Yeah he's done, damn. But think about how much energy. Talk about here you got.
Speaker 3: I ain't never see nobody get it and got bigger anytime.
Speaker 1: They don't say they having this much distance between that. Yeah, bro, they don't never.
Speaker 3: That would be up close on magic, like conspiracy theory. Here you already you're ahead.
Speaker 1: So I believe age and the medication for age needed.
Speaker 4: The spokesperson absolutely one of the biggest names that could pull this off, Madgie Johnson.
Speaker 1: Here's the turn Magic.
Speaker 4: You do this for us, We would give you the business you want start wrestling with what because come on listen, you heard Magic talk.
Speaker 1: You think you a businessman? Smoke who how do you go in and and agree to that? Like offer a nigga? Look man, look, nobody else can do. Let's saying where that game came that money to not your brother offer.
Speaker 4: They offered Magic Johnson one million dollars a year for twenty five years, and he said yes, the same way they did that, the same way they getting with the as Nigga said yes to a million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you make sure you getting that. That's that's called higher learning. Put it on the internet. See what they say. I'm not higher learning. Thank you, man, Come on, man, got to know about it. I'm just saying I think I think it was talking about the age age to get come on business age. It's Magic Johnson's age. He's hey john just Starbucks bro. He got age of rent a marathon, Damn, I don't know he did. It was a picture on him with the little the little no more.
Speaker 5: He was, yeah, several, he got several businesses, several way more than a man that speaks like him usually has.
Speaker 1: Magic Johnson hit that same magic talk.
Speaker 4: He's got a They said that it passed the ball and then now that was a crudical moment in the game.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on. I said it was a crudical moment because he shouldn't have had passed the bar right now. You remember they let him do like four games. I mean, you're still talking about the first player that sorry, imagine we have to move on.
Speaker 3: Was the post game had time let niggas get Yeah, so back then, but look, k'g doumble down.
Speaker 1: He said none of the new generation could last in the nineties, new generation Derick Rose with done with jump over and he talking about I think those guys that's what he means.
Speaker 3: He's talk about they said last in the nineties, any guys under twenty.
Speaker 1: Two years old and now SGA, that's just in your feelings, Jaylebs, I don't know about Hey, it's a few Broluc's gonna give Dan Marley fifty Lucas.
Speaker 4: Luca ain't gonna play Becau. The coach ain't gonna like how the coaches was different.
Speaker 3: So look, I'm gonna go through because this is the top two K five. Goddamn are we trying to see if they can play in the night. If I say, if I say her name, you tell me now number one is Joker? Yes, yes, yes, I don't think nobody could say. In the nineties, the game was centered around centers.
Speaker 1: Our beat. The Savannas was hooping back then, and he ain't had no knees. So let's he's not better than Jo giving him his flowers because he was like now, they said he was like Joker before he heard his Yeah, he was like that. No, no, no, he was like that. Shack.
Speaker 3: Shack admitted that's one of the few players he had a problem. We don't give a damn who admitted that's Joker difference. Don't believe I.
Speaker 1: Used to shoot three two though, bro, Jokeer beat you and don't say English, nothing in English the whole game.
Speaker 3: No celebration seeing him more excited about winning the bronze medal.
Speaker 1: Than he brought the whole team Rolex d. He brought the whole the best they gonna get, you know what I mean. He's like, yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 2: He's not buying the team for the brother and get he get around Jamal Murray probably don't even get that.
Speaker 1: Nigga noney eat.
Speaker 3: Everybody fucking with Jamal right now, see when he let Canada damn boy two points.
Speaker 2: Luke Luca Lucas number two. Of course Luca could play.
Speaker 1: He can play in any I think he got it. He defense coach ain't gonna play him.
Speaker 4: Back then, the old school coach would be like, you asked, can't playing d You ain't playing how much you scored.
Speaker 1: They want to run a nigga. To them, you don't know what the nigga can do. That like Luca drinking. Did you see the clip of him, like a couple of weeks ago he was playing. He was like they said, he's like two hundred and eighty pounds. Put the clip up. I sent, I sent it to y'all and we put it up. They say he was like to eighty. He would move so slow. But Luca, just like a week ago, we allow him in the off season to go live his life. That's the only thing we asked is three weeks before camp, get in here about we only gotta lose twenty more pounds. That's that's how that's the agreement. You can you cannot play defense if you score, Fordy, just go live your life. We know we're gonna get fat just I mean at like two thirty for me, and that's what I'm not gonna win, no championship. That hurts my feelings. Yeah, but that's why you gotta give. That's why you gotta give.
Speaker 3: The Great State Flowers man because they sacrificed the whole year. They don't have a whole lot of season where they just get fat and they come back like they really stay committed to Lebron Jakobe.
Speaker 1: They didn't last in the least. Yeah, but if you look at any other professional sport, right you look at like when a fighter ain't gotta fight in six months, he not at his fight weight. Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: He also gave thirty pounds for you to do. That is go see it and you see what the hell he is. He was on live stream in them tattooto chips.
Speaker 1: What you saying one more time? Even know what I think you get that one of the motherfucker with two brands.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the last motherfucker to really just fall off when he had no fighting, no ship like that.
Speaker 1: And you see what we are now this next one Jannis, Yes, yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know can play bro Jannis don't.
Speaker 1: Have Johannis like KG with less skill.
Speaker 3: He played just as hard Sean Kimp with no no ball him.
Speaker 1: I can see that.
Speaker 3: I think NICs could play just because of effort, Okay, just because of definitely just like a Dennis, because I think I think in the nineties, effort was the thing in the NIS.
Speaker 1: Ryland became a Hall of Famer Off then Yeah, yea, we're talking about playing. But what I'm saying, I don't think he would have been ni though, is gonna give I don't know the game get like I need some one that was the one who was a verse. I'm saying the game is.
Speaker 4: More physical and nice would be if Johns can play more physical, he would be scoring a lot right now. He got to hold back because he was trying to just bowl niggas over and dunk on like he would be able to do that.
Speaker 1: He don't win Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 5: His brother.
Speaker 1: His brother could flourish in the night crazy. Not his brother. He was in the nineties easy money. He Anthony Mason on the same team. What's up? Ship eight put backs don't play that sorry on the defensive line. Somewhere they need to put the national sys on the defensive line. Yeah. The nasty man, he's a football party Michael Parsons, And right now.
Speaker 3: You play basketball with the nigga. That's a football player. That's how he played football. Season over the coach let him go out. Had tried out the basketball coach is going to take two athletic football players every year for the basketball at least.
Speaker 1: Fouling. What I do we do this in football? This is how it's supposed to play. Joe L. M. B. Skill.
Speaker 3: Yes, he ain't up but a lot of one. And he can shoot threes. He ain't up but a lot of one. It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Good, it's good African. It's g a for sure. Absolutely for Shure. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's the thing, guy, Come on, bro, he here's the thing. You get the you get the wang dang do do you get to do your thing now?
Speaker 1: The nineties? That's what you say? Oh he wange dang douling. That's how old I am, nigga with the wang dang doo. So so hand checking niggas like Derek Harper, Ron Harper. That's why he's staying in league a long time because you can hand take the glove.
Speaker 4: He's holding your body. All the stuff that G. S J does to get a shot off, he would not be able to do. So it will be a lot harder. And he has to control the basketball to be effective. He has to have them on his game going that free throw line, and that's gonna be tough, but they was hard had the same issue.
Speaker 2: I'm glad y'all niggas in here real quick. It's off subject. Who better, just honest opinion, James Harden or t.
Speaker 1: Maate T Mac yell out your mom? He the core injuries? Man? Yeah? You sooner? Everybody healthy? Yeah? I mean, bro, whatever the world? Grady, when it's broken, play staff.
Speaker 2: And when I say broken, plays staff because I don't throw niggas under the bunks.
Speaker 1: Ray want you what I've been saying, y'all been saying James Hard. Let's say James Hard. Easy over teammate, easy, hold you, I expect you you know what was doing? Yeah, I expect that from them? Clips there, No, you need a whole clip look at But there's there's three areas of T Max.
Speaker 3: That's Team Max with with Toronto, That's Orlando, and then there's Team Back with Tracey.
Speaker 1: They want twenty they want twenty two games in a row.
Speaker 3: If we're arguing about Kobe Bryant saying he top three player ever, he said his hardest matchup ever his career was t Mac. Every time he played T Max. The what does that put tam at? Kobe ain't never said ship about James hard. You know he gave James Harden buckets.
Speaker 1: Crazy. He played James Harden so hard he left his team. He told with them that James Home was gonna win. How he played you can't so much.
Speaker 3: Now that we got that song, I can't believe was saying that one next course, yes, yes, oh yeah, Stephen Kurr, Yes, yes he was.
Speaker 1: John Packson can play. Who think Steph Kurr? Yeah, Jason Tatum, I don't know if another don't know another issues locker room.
Speaker 3: I think Jason Tatum is good at everything. He just not great at one thing.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: But I think I think he I think I think he can create off the dribble, he can shoot, he's one on one his io, he got a post game.
Speaker 1: He could do it all. But he's just not great at one thing. He had the problem, the same problem I said that s J would have.
Speaker 4: I think Jason Tator would have a step issue because he's good at everything.
Speaker 1: About are we saying would they be a star in the nineties or they could be serviceable? We just say they can play be who they are, yeah, and that the level they are in the nights and take them on wouldn't be our first team.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't be all first team like he will no, no, no, but he would be he'll be a serviceable player next Nigga.
Speaker 1: We know Kevin Durant. I wouldn't know what the want. I mean, it's not even fair. Would They wouldn't know what to do with Kevin During the name playing the ninety I would say great player, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Because he was because it was tall. Niggas that was shooting a little bit. You got KG, you got Rashid, but they wasn't doing.
Speaker 1: Like there's nobody.
Speaker 3: There's nobody even to stop k D in the nineties, nobody to stopping there's not one person.
Speaker 1: You think we'll do about four more? All right, teacher.
Speaker 2: About then we'll go to science. He only got two that wouldn't so far. Anthony Davis, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know. I don't. I think he'll be a defensive player. Name Bloody Devas? What his name is a lot of Devaus, it's the same thing. Yeah, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 6: You like that.
Speaker 1: I want to jump in with that joke by the ball in the nineties, what's you said? His name is said? What's his name the nineties. Bro, he's not He's not bothering like you're doing always. Come on, yeah crazy somebody, Yes, let's say hard. We say hard physical bro. We hate him Twitter.
Speaker 4: He could block some shots, will still be blocking shots injury away.
Speaker 1: You still got the defense, and I think he could scoring the block.
Speaker 5: Mar you bro, buddy let me down last year. We're taking the person pissed.
Speaker 3: We're taking the person because A d is a phenomenal player.
Speaker 1: We just a lot of people hold him. I don't mean he might get her a lot of defense. He he's gonna get you. God damn gonna get you. Twenty given twenty if you get the ball.
Speaker 3: That was would have gave money because we feel like when Lebron don't win money, you hate him.
Speaker 1: Man, somebody, Yeah, you're gonna blame nigga. We used to have Kevin Love least Bosh oh my Russell going up ever since, Oh nigga, we hate coaches. Oh brot that nigga myself. I saw him in the airport in consequence.
Speaker 3: Out there in the public, I'll been not running on hand a nigga beat the dust off your nigga. I would I would, I would play basketball here and popped that nugget that's on his forehead.
Speaker 1: It was out stress, man, get you, they had a ball of stress. That was what trying to aim to do. Coach what coach roster bro and you're gonna take out the level.
Speaker 3: It seems like he didn't want to be Just to be honest, I talked to Till about this all the time.
Speaker 1: This tripped me out. Right.
Speaker 3: None of us work in the NBA, none of us played, none of us, right, But why is it ass we could be like you should call the time out and the worst who getting paid million dollars a year, don't do nothing.
Speaker 1: Your little team going fourteen on run niggas tripping.
Speaker 3: You ain't coaching, You ain't got the team to watch it playing college basketball. But I know, like, hey, what should So as a Laker fan, I got I have to leave pass just so I could watch the Lakers.
Speaker 1: I know the player.
Speaker 4: I remember when I said this before with Kyle Couby used to run the plays wrong. That's how much I watched the Lakers. So watching Darvin Ham, I'm like, there's no way in the world you do not run in the fourth quarter of Lebron James and Anthony Davis pick and roll until someone stops it.
Speaker 1: He never runs it. He never cost timeouts.
Speaker 4: There was several times on the internet that they were showing him spending the whole time out writing niggas names on the board.
Speaker 1: Didn't even write a play. He's like, all right, we got a d Okay Bron, He's just right. He just saying who was in the game.
Speaker 7: In Lebron.
Speaker 3: Now he got the camera Lebron Whishlan telling him who all on.
Speaker 1: The team he got? Damn I remember watching.
Speaker 3: I'm even watching what Carolina was up fifteen on Kansas National champ ship thirteen minutes ago. Main player get hurt. This nigga, don't talk call time out. They going to eight our run this nigga, don't call time out. Next thing you know, the game is tied. We lose.
Speaker 1: You got you gotta stop. Why do we see that? You gotta stay? You You a coach, the freezing out coach be freezing up. So with JJ Reddick coming in, do y'all feel like, hold on, that's the worst mistake. I think, JJ, no basketball, you want it? Yes, you do. That's what thing, that's what that's what. After stressed him, I have to wait and see JJ knows basketball. He go ahead, mean my bad man, y'all say JJ knows basketball because of the podcast with Lebron Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes, the podcast has to be sold. What about he can Devin bookt Man if he be a Green Lights school Devon Booker has the ability to hit a quiet forty every game.
Speaker 1: It's definite. He played Marko Guire and he played defense. That is you see the defense he was playing in the Olympics.
Speaker 4: His role was to defend and makes shots, and that's what he was doing, so he could play that role for the championship team.
Speaker 1: Easy for me to rage long about brown Man, Yeah, because the niggasouldn't going left. If you know, I get, I think he'd be just like he is now. I think they try to go through Tatum and he shines in that role. I think you put him in the nineties, you're gonna have your star and he's gonna shine in his role.
Speaker 4: I think I think, you know what I do, think you could get away with having a lower basketball IQ back then. He's probably one of the smartest people on earth, but his basketball IQ is like low compared to what he is as a human being in his mind. That's what if you watch it, his basketball IQ is really low. If you cannot go left very well, do not do it when you have someone on the wing on your strong side because there's a defender right there, so you don't know how to back up. You can't cross your lege, you can't split those two guys. Don't fucking do it. And he continues to do it. And that's that was That's the main thing about those players and people. Theyre like, he can't go let he can't, but he does it at the wrong time.
Speaker 1: You think he's just bucking the system. But that's a bad IQ.
Speaker 4: Doing something to show that you can do it is a really bad as a quarterback, you know that, trying to show like throw the ball.
Speaker 1: You play quarterback too.
Speaker 6: A little while ago saying chill, I'm just saying he played level Yeah the level, nigga, at a level at a what at a what at a level?
Speaker 1: Just know it was level Like I put my pass off.
Speaker 3: I'm saying he played at a high level, Nigga, I play at the level out the level and breaking it down.
Speaker 1: He coming to him with like you know, facts and how he could break down the dog.
Speaker 5: I do the same ship on Madden Bro. I feel read the make Bro. I respect all levels of football, my nigga.
Speaker 3: Man, I still quarterback. That ship got to be stressful. You have understand how y'all can break down that ship. Stress hearing a nigga call the play, Yes.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's the most and when they be it's different ship. Yeah, that ship. I ain't gonna do all that in the huddle though, before they even get to the line.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about half Beast week from my favorite quarterback.
Speaker 2: Who called plays with Willie Beeman. I like, when I get out, get the funk out of my way.
Speaker 1: That's like an that's how you call him play let me having fancy names, like we're just gonna toss his bitch to the left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jaylen Brown, he dropped the song with asap third Wow, and he sent the shot at Kevin Porter Jr. Over alleged domestic abuse against his ex girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got It's kind of wild, though, you gotta you gotta quit it on that charge. That's kind of wild to say that. If I'm not mistaken, I.
Speaker 2: Wish we had the lyrics to see what he said. You know what, I'm saying somebody else checked.
Speaker 1: Me and see if he got to quit it on that charge. Kevin Porter Jr. Pull up the bar.
Speaker 2: What he said?
Speaker 1: Kevin Porter got my brows right, that's all boy, that was playing. I don't want to look like he he a nigga. If I know if you got an eyebrows, I don't know. I mean when you got three hundred and fifty million dollars, might let's go to the studio. Let's go to the studio. Is true? But except first said that's what who he wanted to do a song with? Damn for real? What what the lyrics? Niggas win a championship? Just get beside themselves. I learned how to touch her without using my hand. Let's go. That was towards chem hellow holdo, holdo, hold holdo, get that back, run that back. Yeah yeah, yeah, I learned how to touch her without using my hand. Yeah, talking about like no physical you got you get her mind? Yeah, that's it, you gotta get it. He gotta get Was that really referring to that bullsh Yeah he went right when he did that. Yeah, I don't respond talking about me. He definitely aint talking about me. Let me ask yourself. I quit it, nigga talk about me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me ask.
Speaker 1: Yourself, Jay lit Brown cool or he corny? Your I think he's cool. I think he's very cool and we would love to have him on the Blues. The reason why I.
Speaker 2: Say cool, certain niggas just didn't reachail. Ain't no outspoken niggas.
Speaker 1: It's super unique. Man. The brother he's a genius.
Speaker 5: I don't know if y'all know that when he went out there with the protests and the ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, when he played with the Big Three. But he's a scholar that going doing that. Damn I forgot.
Speaker 3: I was put him out there so so many times the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Man. He's all about our community and yeah, so he just he's not He ain't like he ain't a nigga, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, a lot of them. That's a nigga that's built his own cell phone from scratch. Like it's always somebody that that is from the hood that is like him, super smart that can help you build computer. And y'all talking about going left brain, you want me to go left? Hey? That nigga.
Speaker 2: Nick Young said. People are scared to say Kyrie is better than stuff.
Speaker 1: I need to hear that saying that this nigg young who on college hill with.
Speaker 2: You got save your universitary degree and you want him to start talking.
Speaker 1: That's some crazy ass people scared to say. Nigga was to say them stupid ass ship. Don't get wrong Kyrie most I take his skill set over step easy. What bro Curry? Curry changed the game of basketball. Nigga.
Speaker 2: Even if you could not like Curry his whole career, that ship he just did in Olympics, Nigga, you gotta be a flat out hate.
Speaker 1: Testimony testimony of the one. I'm one of the ones that hate. I listened. I ain't from North Carolina, so I should love him.
Speaker 3: But because because listen though, because of what he did to.
Speaker 1: Lebron his erar.
Speaker 3: This was supposed to be Lebron, he was supposed to getting and the whole jointed his noaughy. I've always had an issue with it. But after them shots at the Olympics and we Lebron, you could tell Lebron want to hit him like he had a helmet all. He was so geeked up, he just grabbed him. Ever since then, Brook, some of them shots I love throwing it all ain't no way now.
Speaker 1: You cocky God damn.
Speaker 4: If you watch him before the game, he shoots all those shots he made, he shoots all of those.
Speaker 1: That's cool. When the game is on the line, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, Nigga and nobody and nobody saying don't shoot everybody.
Speaker 1: Like that's a different game. That's a different game on the line. That's just the game for the world, for the world.
Speaker 3: You ever, I can, honestly for two hours staying for the players Nigga, Red White and blew mother before they start kneeling.
Speaker 2: My teacher never tripped on me not standing. I would sometimes get the class late, not to do the national.
Speaker 1: Just too much with them two hours.
Speaker 3: Do you think there's anybody else in this world that Lebron and k D will sit there and be like, yeah, shoot that over them two people.
Speaker 1: That's the only person. That's the only person that Kat he threw it. Kate was open. Katy was like, nah, you on fire, kat was open m both of them. Niggas was open ka He was gone on Lebro, What the were going here together? Floor? It's three niggas, and I'll show you how great he is. Those two guys are on the floor. But you choose a double team, you need to carry them niggas af uh huh. Devin Booker is on the floor.
Speaker 3: Another great kd got an attitude because he passed it to him.
Speaker 1: K He said, eight, what are you doing? He shot the ball in ten hours, shoot the ball. It's your time.
Speaker 2: I'm not warn but Nick Young, he double Diamond, said, Kyrie is the Kobe to Steph's MJ.
Speaker 3: But do we really want to listen to anything Nick Young say? I mean, he shot that bottle, turned around that ship.
Speaker 1: Bibble. I think they just dope it like two different parts of the game, like behind the art, nobody better than stuff inside the paint. As a guard, you can't. Kyrie is the best at that. It's like they finished rated two different things. And so it's like Steph can finish as well though, right, that can shoot the three very well, but Stephan better.
Speaker 3: I have to give it a Kyrie.
Speaker 1: Horie has better moves. I feel Note has better moves. But I feel like that they want to be. It's what they wanted to be.
Speaker 4: On hold on, I think it's Kyri. Kyrie got better moves. He moves his body in ball better than stuff. But Steph Handle is right on par with whatever the Kyrie could do.
Speaker 3: I can respect that because because Kyrie doing a lot of stuff while he dribbling, just like a wake coming great poul ship move.
Speaker 1: And I said, body and ball movie. That's just coach talked. Everybody knows we almost one. I started thinking. I said that Marcelle was in marcell a couple of months. No, I don't play that. I'm saying about if somebody would they Greg, if somebody was playing you know him ship were the balls? Damn?
Speaker 2: What I say, Harden nigga, Man, he's gonna be man. But they say this good news for you, Tyler. They say Lakers had their eyes said on Luca for the post Lebron, we don't have enough money. He's not leaving the whole team.
Speaker 1: Sat on Luca. Yeah that's so you think that ship. Yeah the couln't say that. Yeah, the Hawks got money for us. We got to get rid of a ready, we had to get rid of magic like to getluc Nobody can figure it out. I got my eyes said on Taylor Rooks. Let's see how that goes. This is a good place to say it. I believe you want commented on one of your joint how would magic persuade Luca to come to l A Hey, look, I'm telling you, first of all, you like you like women, Luca, he liked the women's Come on, I said, you're trinking the bell man. Come on, man, we got all kind of women in the back. Not no, I ain't touching. To make sure you gotta got to be like time, I ain't touching. I'm gonna hit you with the heat. But lu saying shut out to little.
Speaker 3: Young man, shout out and yeah, man, my god, insane, Bro, insane.
Speaker 1: He's like in Living color as a person, Bro, just one nigga onega.
Speaker 3: Character, Bro, and the nigga laughed and every skit he do, he never in the skip professionally that nigga laughing at the ability that nigga bloopers might be funnier than the damn ski That's what made me laugh.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Let me write a sitcom for you, man. I got some idea, bro, how letting Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mayo declines to come in to Drake Mayo as QB one over Jacoby Bruce.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you how many times he's gonna be called nigga in New England, yes, what have you been in the Boston area, nigga? I know, and they said the city close, nigga. We saw doing the Boston Celtics. How they were talking to Kyrie.
Speaker 5: Playing.
Speaker 1: You think if that nigga lose a few games, they ain't gonna have a sign. They say, nigger. Hey, listen, get out of here.
Speaker 3: I was in the Charlotte Hornets game and Kyrie I think it was with Dallas, and somebody said some in the crowd, Kyrie got kicked out. Stop the game. Stop the game through the ball that looked at the ref pointed, said get him out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, everybody people call him nigga, right like niggas. Don't call him niggas. Don't call him. Oh my god, crack and around and say nigga to him.
Speaker 3: Will be suspended gover definitely, Yeah no, that's that ain't but shout out.
Speaker 1: Jacob said, we with him over him? Man, Oh yeah, yeah yeah, I mean, I mean, get out of the draft somebody. You draft somebody at a high pick, they're gonna have to play. And he was. He was leading a c C and the business of the NS. That's that's how Hey, what's our boy? He missed the uh the catch jaman. Yeah, they're gonna be all right. He that he college, you see, Okay, it's a new coaching England, right. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. To play linebacker for the pace. You gotta play, Drake, then, coach, because it's your career riding on it. You can't have your career starting. Said, so you got to play. I said, he gonna keep that man job if they win, Drake play, will keep his job. He played bad, Like it's your fault. This boy didnt play. You can't do that with like a lose lose. That's real.
Speaker 2: Bo Nicks name Broncos starting quarterback for regular season. That's that's again.
Speaker 1: Who the other candidates?
Speaker 3: Your boyfriend, the Jackson, your boy from the Jets, Zach Wilson Wilson?
Speaker 1: Who the other candidates? I don't know. I don't know the other guy. I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna have a quarterback name. Wanted a white boy behind that goddamn center.
Speaker 1: That was it. You don't give a Russell. He don't win, bro, I hope he don't win it. Cut Teddy bridgeball out of here? What straight You don't know? But it's just like more lean. I feel don't like the way he did.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna been Tom Cruise that nigga. Don't want to see the nigga behind.
Speaker 1: Getting the first chance in the beginning, he never liked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he ain't understand the rust had his own office. He ain't none of that ship was like and he's like Russel's like, I got here before you brought him.
Speaker 1: Know you like that? You see what I'm saying. That happens quite often. Just talk to me what you want me to like to do it. I'm a quarterback. Got super Bowl, bitch, talk to me. Yeah, I got a super Bowl. That's what I feel like. You got a super Bowl? Should have changed.
Speaker 4: Putting in the politics of the NFL, do they you know what I mean? If they have two people that's going up with something that they come and say, hey, look you're the better player, but I gotta play the other guy because if you're.
Speaker 1: Lucky, they just do it.
Speaker 5: I've never heard conversations to where they they're that open there, that blunt and honest football heart than mine.
Speaker 1: Definitely, Yeah, definitely it's my fault.
Speaker 7: Typically the agents, the agents will trying to smooth over some ship with you or smooth over the truth with you and you're lucky if the agent is you know, got any type of knowledge of the actual truth or why they're gonna do some ship.
Speaker 1: But no, bro. Usually it's like it's business. Like I've been balling. Everybody see I'm balling. It's business. It's like that boy came in there. It's like I feel like there's a lot of locker room fights. You hear about like somebody should spur the coach one time. If your contract set like Russell set for life, give me one. Let me like that Russell. He just know what I'm saying. He not on fighting person. They say, they say he could fight. That's what I heard. Now they I don't know who they is. It's like to one tweet I heard told I want said, you ain't believe you're seeing it for yourself.
Speaker 3: Were Aaron Rodgers returns to being elite.
Speaker 1: It's a long shut the nigga playing one play. He got a good ass team. It's only from now. Tom Brady won a championship with the same at the same age, with probably a lesser defense than he got. Got hell of a division in.
Speaker 3: The hell of a division to he got what the bills, the doll offense, Uh.
Speaker 1: Half an Achilles, Yeah, flow JITs Miami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be hard them niggas. Last year they weren't gonna do ship. So I know I'm doubling down this.
Speaker 1: I need to do good.
Speaker 5: Little brother, hold on, they need to win us. Oh my little brother. Oh you're real, little brother.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's yeah, let's go jack man, let's go shut that out. Hell yeah, he's gonna turn. It wasn't gonna foreign. The playoffs always respected Aaron Rock not for real.
Speaker 2: Man, if they want to did that fun ship last year and that one play nigga would have won be.
Speaker 1: Last year he would have wanted. Man, he ready, Man, that's football though. He don't really need an Achilles like to play good. That nigga see lamb, none got that motherfucking money. Jared Jones talked all that ship shut up, still paid him. Yeah, just let him skip camp, bro, Jerry Jones. He tried to prove everything thing. You know, he don't be seeing what's going on on social media. He just be talking how much longer this nigga got. And I was gonna say what because every year you have a birthday, it's getting crazy. Now they stopped telling this nigga. I know they can't count it. No, man, they showed that picture of him calling people nigga going away to school that time. I was like, he's real old.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah TWI being now you out of high school fore you thirty?
Speaker 1: They really gonna let that black girl live niggas a girl? D Man, Hey man, it's coming from the Ford company. You work at a well house, you at a high school. Ahead of work, lunch birth they did that ship this she got right there. That nigga had his lunch pale every day. Somebody tell God Jerry no, no yet. You know, Jerry ain't gonna let a nigga tell him what to do. So you know the seedy lamb nigga.
Speaker 4: And also shout out toy Danny Man, Homie man, he's his agent. So he's a black man and he got him that bag to he got the highest look look him up when you get a chance to.
Speaker 3: Then, hea, why is what everybody talk about? Receivers like CD is never mentioned in the top three or four.
Speaker 1: I don't know why we had that. Don't know why when.
Speaker 3: Always Jeffers Chase, it's always them three.
Speaker 1: I got to put him over Chase because he put he put up better numbers.
Speaker 3: I'm saying what I hear you on the sports said.
Speaker 1: I talked to me, give me the football, the Cowboys fan, the football knowledge. You're splitting hairs. I'm gonna just leave it that there.
Speaker 5: I mean because it's it's the game is built for wide receivers to shine right now, right, so everybody gonna put up numbers.
Speaker 1: So you're looking at skill sets. It ain't much that separator, you know, But what about you take quarterbacks into consideration? Absolutely? All right?
Speaker 4: You have so justin Jefferson is good because he had all kinds of different quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Got quarterbacks. Adams is up there because you seen what he did last same thing with different quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: All right, So boom, Now you've got to Chase. So you got chased with a great quarterback, and you got to see Lamb.
Speaker 1: With a great quarterback. Great great quarterback is good. Man. I want to get your opinion. I just wanted to make that it's okay. I want to make that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, we we go back and forth like this when we talk about sir, I gotta probably take your probably I'm a Cowway fan. Long long time, right before he was even born. That statistically is great, right, Statistically, He's gonna do everything on paper what you want a quarterback to do. Every can cout something this thing every year, doing this every year the packers, him and City can't get on the same page. Boom, And in the playoffs before it's like, is it all this fun?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: That one time the d N kept jumping off side, we kept sucking off on defense. We had like fifteen pods. Yeah, yeah, but when I need you to make a motherfucking like throw throw you great statistically, but just in that clutch geniass moment, Nigga completed. Bitch, No, not really, bitch, but like you know what I mean. You can't beat Patrick Mahons. But Joe Brow probably how long have he been in the lead? Four five years? That yeah, years sixty he took over for Tony I would say, I think years. Yeah, wasn't it didn't go straight from Tony ro like twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Yes, when the pat was fifteen and one and we injured motherfucking Romo that's when that came.
Speaker 1: That things getting he took over Romo.
Speaker 3: Year.
Speaker 1: This is year he's got to win a playoff game. Now we know who the best quarterback in the league. Happened exactly the nigga with the real nigga that can't be touched nigga.
Speaker 3: If Pat mahonons three peaks, does that make him the best quarterback ever?
Speaker 1: No one.
Speaker 3: It's never been done in the NFL.
Speaker 1: BRO does it? Brady? Don't get me. I think he's going to pass Brady. But right now, right now, Devin is crazy. But a three P. But a three P in the sport that has never been done.
Speaker 4: Seven but seven and seven in an era also where where you could get killed, Like you know what I'm saying. They like do a lot of stuff for the quarterback now, but Tom Brady was playing back. He won three championships before they started. Does a three P? Does a three pet mean anything?
Speaker 1: That means a lie? You know what I mean? But I said, I'm just saying, But I.
Speaker 3: Got Pat mahone that too. Right now, I don't give a because three four championship.
Speaker 1: I think it's easily he's gonna he's going to pass Brady. I just don't know. When you see the ship he do behind the back, Bro, the niggas exciting, So you think get over seven. He could. Even if he don't, I think he's gonna do that. They ain't cheating, Yeah, remember Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: Definitely of those cheating at us, the Seahawks for one, that could have been playing. That'll put him at the pants the pants watching our practice this gate.
Speaker 1: And watching the Eagles practice too.
Speaker 2: That's three and nigga, who would be able to play against the Falcons when they do that stupid ass ship?
Speaker 3: So home through and do ship well, your coach, I forgot all about the Can I tell yourselves halftime?
Speaker 1: Your boys? Guess up? I was about to drive down here talking about the way with y'all and maybe just watch the three guy advice. Definitely one day game.
Speaker 3: That's free COVID, But the Expressway looked like it was COVID season crazy.
Speaker 1: But that was the twenty one three. It was like somebody passed away, like you no way.
Speaker 4: I was back when I was hosting Monday Nights at Cloud nine. I'm like, oh, it's gonna go up tonight.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: When I tell you, no one came to the show. It was me, the DJ and the bartender. Shout out bla boy, shout out black boy Man. The nigga that ride road didn't even come and.
Speaker 1: I was I was having magic City was empty. Listen, it was weeds flying down the road and.
Speaker 2: Don't it would still be celebrations to that. Now there were time, the season about to open up. Nigga were still talking about twenty You.
Speaker 1: Know what that might have been. That might have been God saving Atlanta. This ship might have burned to the ground. Think about the parade would have started thinking about the Super Bowl parade in Atlanta fun the night they won the money, it would have been called a parade, Bro saying there with all that foolish that's what the Falcons and the Panthers have.
Speaker 3: What we have in common.
Speaker 1: Nobody got nothing. We've both seen our teams go to the Super Bowl and lose. Was like we lost. Now y'all couldn't blop by MILLI y'all supposed to lose. Were y'all went up? Twenty eight year? Not that year? Not that year, Bro.
Speaker 3: The Denvers was too good for y'all. They said the Falcons had one compts. What was saying, I can't believe Brady losing like this, Like, well, what is this that in the game overrun the ball hurt?
Speaker 1: It was who made that little leg catch everything even Sorry no, in the fourth quarter they had to take back them shirts. They give the kids like you know, I mean the African kids like oh shipping, you know what?
Speaker 4: At let the Falcon super Bowl shirt would go so hard right now? Why just because nigga like I got the one that they tried to throw away, y'all gonna get one, Yes, send it in if you.
Speaker 3: Got to land the Falcon super Bowl shirt. Something look good starting off, though, that coach gonna get.
Speaker 1: Your always look good. Y'all got a weak ass division, so y'all should be. Yeah, the NFC the weekest, the weakest in football. You got true driving quarterback. Now old quarterback.
Speaker 4: I like Michael Peedo. Michael Pennis is good. Hein't gonna play, ain't got no knees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna be trash. And what you how do you feel about your quarterback?
Speaker 3: I like the coach where he did the Geno so he could do that same thing for Geno one Baker, he could do that for uh Bright. And the thing is Don Bryce is a really good quarterback.
Speaker 1: He just you know, get a chance and he ain't had no line rid of And I.
Speaker 3: Say this our general manager is a former linebacker and he played when Carolina was known for No, no, no, your boy, who's got the fun hot damn it? What's his name? I forgot his name, but he he beat up the old line. We got some receivers now so and we've always been solid on defense.
Speaker 1: That's that's all. My two three years cranking.
Speaker 3: I think I think we're gonna be all right, man, because he did for Geno career.
Speaker 1: Damn Morton. Yeah, that's the GM.
Speaker 3: That's a that's what But that's why the whole Miami But that's why the whole team, that's why the whole team been stripped down.
Speaker 1: And Morgan came in there.
Speaker 3: He told he told the owner. He was like, hey, bro, you gotta let me work. Y'all gonna be all right, That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. I've been keeping up with it. We're gonna be in our division week so we could really we can really make can really take over that division from Yeah, what the Falcons done did on defense, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all look good, y'all they did on paper. You got a bunch of dogs like you even got nobody got to see the lamb again, yeah again, and Jarry Jones and running back. Yeah, y'all got he came back.
Speaker 2: Man, did y'all see when that you know, hitting everybody like letting him walk through and.
Speaker 1: Stop all that playing.
Speaker 3: That's what's wrong with getting all that money, you start playing a stop playing like that. Stop all that playing. Weird since the beginning though, Like you can't work from the drawn, can't work from that ship, like, bro, stop doing that, silly ship.
Speaker 4: I'm watching football. We're trying to win the championship. They not trying to praying for my cowboy fan homeboys this year.
Speaker 1: Man, a lot of Eagles.
Speaker 3: Hey man, I ain't saying nothing because nobody's saying nothing about us. And usually that's when we're good. I Wood on paper, laying low. Start flirting with Houston real quickly, he said, you're gonna start flirting with the TEXTSJ. Stroud receivers though, CJ. Stroud better than that. Right now, right now, rookie year, right now, right with you, y'all.
Speaker 1: Keep getting mad again about that talking to himself after I statement, Now I keep talking ship. Huh you take two over deck? Nah? Yeah he can. But I don't know. I don't want to hit away from that man. I wouldn't even want to play with that.
Speaker 4: He get up, like even him on my team, because one time he may not get up because that ship that was he shouldn't be playing football unless you're honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's be honest. Not what he did on live TV that when somebody in football do a twitch, they just stop playing football. You know. The coach was miked up. He's like this nigga dead again having to practice. That was no hard knocks they woke.
Speaker 3: Man, go ahead and figure out the way to retire and get all your money, man, because I can spell that nigga last name.
Speaker 1: Speaking of QB, we're gonna do QB one with Reggie. Let's do it. Let's get it. Which quarterback has the most to prove this upcoming season? Most approved that that?
Speaker 5: I would say, uh, that's just for the sake of n f C and a f C. I would say Dak for the NFC and Aaron Rodgers for the a f C.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Why no, boy, don't get Herbert a hard time. Herbert, he puts up one ship. But the charges ain't never want some numbers. They stopped.
Speaker 2: They could have been in the playoff spot. You remember that the Raiders had got on over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got an eighty eight speed on man and so he ain't gonna really win, so hold on real quick. So a f C wise, I agree with that.
Speaker 4: A f C wise, do you what's what's up with Josh Allen Because they're trying to put.
Speaker 1: Him in the upper him and they always.
Speaker 5: Reality gonna come and hit down on the Buffalo Bills franchise. They lost two of their best dbs, they lost two of the wide receivers. I think Reality is gonna sit in on Buffalo and they finish slide down here for.
Speaker 1: But can you really blame Buffalo like they're trying to get packed every year tried but they got von Miller. They went out and got They had three seasons where they could have won.
Speaker 3: Every year every year and it came down to overtimes each.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker. So you don't think you don't think Jalen has anything to prove this year? Who hurt? Hey? No, that ain't even more than Dak anyway.
Speaker 5: No, I think he was hurt last year, to be honest with you, he wasn't playing like how you played the year before and the ship.
Speaker 1: They ship he went against Pad in the Super Bowl, and he did.
Speaker 4: If he would have had one more possession on that bullshit ass interference call, they would have just not call that ship. Let the Niggs ca you're not all three a minute fourteen seconds.
Speaker 1: Let my boy get the ball. See what he could do. That's how you win in the Super Bowl. See what he could do.
Speaker 4: With this last minute fourteen because you let Patrick mahone see what he could do. Bet that if that ship was if that ship was the other way, Bro, they would not have called that penalty and they would have said, look we're gonna get them.
Speaker 1: Let them get this three and see this is much c TV. Patrick mahons with a woman.
Speaker 2: In drive man, Reggie, which quarterback do you expect to have a breakout year this upcoming season?
Speaker 1: Don't kill me, bro, bo Knicks, just trust me any level, I got it. I need some background. Niggas might be on the same What what did you see when you see that the young game?
Speaker 5: He is older, he's experienced, and I know from personally personally being around his dad, who was my former coach, and being around him, he is one of those football bred athletes. He is ready for this ship. He not only did he play in the SEC so he know what he know what the shit gonna look like. He know what the speed gonna look like. When he went to Oregon, he proved himself and he took the fuck off at Oregon.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Not saying that Auburn was the best place for him, but in Oregon when it was time for him to show the fuck up, he showed the fuck up. Port a lot of goddamn games, and you put up some numbers, bro and him and Sean Payton. I think, is that Drew Brees Sean Payton matchup or mix up a relationship that's gonna just go crazy? Just and again we're talking about a rookie year.
Speaker 1: But who he got? Didn they get rid of? Jerry Judy? Yeah, don't Jerry Judy ate? Jerry Judy is a great receiver, okay, but he was not a good fit in Buffalo. But he might be a good fit with boon niggas. Who is he throwing to I'm on away.
Speaker 5: I don't care that he that nice, no't matter what is that nice when it comes to call the offense.
Speaker 1: As a as a nephew of random cutting him look like a first nephew. It's like like at the games as a kid, Like he kissed me on the forehead when he scored touchdown one time. With that knowledge, Nigga, you aroanda cutting him in the same without a brown man kissing another. I ain't mean random cutting him. I meant the nigga that used play for the Redskins. That was Black William the first black quarterback ever. That's my okay, Okay, I never know about you. That's where I'm coming from right now. I don't like the Denver broncos. I hope they don't succeed at all. I got you. I hope their coach kids pulled over with cocaine and this truck. But I hope both Nicks plays good, and I hope they coach get on some like reco charges. You know what's crazy.
Speaker 5: My brother played for the Saints when Sean Payne was out there. Another brother, your brother, nigga, No, okay, I was ready, bro, he.
Speaker 1: Ready to start a petition, but.
Speaker 5: Freshed my opinion on Sean Payton even when my brother was playing for him.
Speaker 1: I said, Man, that's an arrogant motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Bro. What which typically that is to be true, and it got to be to be in that position, you know what I mean. But it's the way you do it, though, and he does it very He's very demonstrative with it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So when he was talking to us, that word, that word down demonstrative. Now when it's just over the top. Okay, Yeah, I'm educated. I knew what.
Speaker 5: He called plays. He's a great offensive mindy bo Nicks. I'm telling you, bro, all we're gonna see it.
Speaker 1: I just want to know who his place bad. He's arrogance is going to go in on boat next the way did Russell fuck?
Speaker 3: No, I think it's I think miss, you gonna have his color? Bo Nicks is wh I think? I think Miss that's a good call to Oakland?
Speaker 1: Ok? Yeah, Oakland? Who I thinks gonna get a Gardner and the.
Speaker 4: Hippie boy with the long hairy coat last year and he'd been with like five every team last year.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you, I don't say Anthony Richardson quarterback for the coat.
Speaker 1: I don't see it what you say about him break out, break out, Yeah, I keep picking all these white boys. I don't know. Now, Colin Mury got a receiving Now it might be you got he got a sleeper. Sleeper I'm black, but come on, you can't get all. I'm really good though he's been playing, he's been good since a kid. Though baseball they can still look like a kid into the problem. And so what's up about that? Georgian take up? How you figure about it? We told you we tried to bring you along. You said money.
Speaker 2: I said they were gonna come with the points, but I thought I didn't see them being Speaking of QBS, that quarterback from Florida State that started with Clemson.
Speaker 1: Hey boy, they go get you a motherfucking real job. Call him on the internet. You need to get a job. Boy, I don't know what you want to do in life. Quarterback that all the time.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something. If a school lets you go, then you are chanting that you're for school wants you and you good and you got telling brother, ain't nobody fla let you go nowhere? I don't care how much money on the table. Now, if you are solid, bro, that school is going to you.
Speaker 1: Know what school he going to?
Speaker 2: The talking about why you might go next year? Clark right, I'm talking about the riding off of that blood and.
Speaker 1: Where Clark. Yeah, Clark got.
Speaker 3: Clark that game a house, you know, Clark take him. Niggas Clark finna lose again and they ain't even played.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Clark, you're gonna finally be able to play at night. Niggas used to have no lights. Clark. They don't even give it, Damna, they don't even know the field painted park.
Speaker 4: We're about to a real quick before you got what you think are gonna do that. I think his breakout year was last year. No bulls ship.
Speaker 5: I think the division wide open. It's gonna come down between the Jets and in Miami. I think that team they surrounded him with everything. Bro mm hmm, you know what A few running backs you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: They got like three or four, don't there. You know what I'm saying. A smart coach. It's that coach, Bro. That coach is Jenis. So. I think the system and everything built around him the right way. He gave me that J. J.
Speaker 4: Redick Field, the coach from miam yea gonna be cool and ship? Yeah, I say, no basketball show up with some funny ass.
Speaker 3: It was for sure even off whites on the field, Carson Bank and Dylan Gabriel the lead Housman favorite door at a plus three thousand for a Hosman Trophy.
Speaker 1: What's his ceiling this season? Tell you which one, Carson Bank he's supposed to win, because Georgia gonna win. It. Ain't nobody being Georgia. Ain't nobody And I hate to say that. Nobody know I'm an check guy. Nobody fucking with Georgia. Even Nick Saborite, even Nick Saban picked Georgia, like, yes, ain't.
Speaker 5: Of course I'm an root for my guys that Thanksgiving Friday. But you know, ain't nobody fucking with you?
Speaker 1: Man? I just want my daughter to go to a bowl. They're gonna go to the Bowl. I'm good. I do like they might be in the a c C Championship this year. How the hell they're gonna be in the a CEC Championship. No, man, you're talking about Tech.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, We're gonna be all right. I think you're gonna win games. We can win the leading games. Yeah, we're gonna win games.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I gotta see him. He's supposed to roll with me. Man? What you see? What you see? What the Tech video Boys with the Boys went up in the video like man, it was yeah, you know I did hold the towel up and ship. Yeah what they did for the state piss Bro. Yeah, I played in Florida. It was crazy because coach is always on the other ship. But you gotta say that the end of you Florida, Florida, impriv. Florida is a comedy club. I played in Florida, impriv. Yeah, became Florida. I prov Florida the state. I promise Florida. Yeah, it's just isn't playing in Florida. The nephew he was on the Swamp Stories. I told Netflix, you my family out there, that's what's up.
Speaker 2: We got a few comments before we got damn get up out of him. Fossil David seventy seventy two said, I thought Jack Thriller had got the show counsel last y'all, Bro, that nigga Jack Thriller is a crazy motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I was like, Yo, why are you talking about this on the sports show? Every clip I seen, we brought that niggas. He came to a live show, Bro, and he just you. We were asked sports questions. He got porn on as that Thriller like life, bro Thriller, your mind?
Speaker 1: Just what. I ain't gonna lie y'all getting a nigga that can't watch sports that talk about sports hilarious. I'm kind of putting that on y'all. I feel like that's a y'all thing. He don't see the same the same way. What's going on? Listen, He's like Kyrie. Now what he looks like?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: What do you do? What is the step back? I thought? Over basketball? Is what?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: To break that show?
Speaker 3: Jack has hung with Dominique Wilkins, Dominant wik at me on the Poornholes.
Speaker 1: Dominique Brice worked with the Hawks. Bro, he ain't not no city. I used to really work with the Hawks. What does that mean because you did not play for the Florida Improv. But yes, so you know Dominique he just had his son is just not getting in high school. Dominique Wilkins.
Speaker 3: Will and Jack Thrower bag of Holes is probably the most disgusted combo I could ever think.
Speaker 1: Now, Jack Thriller used to hang with Brian Pomper. That's even worse. They did a mixed or a sex tape.
Speaker 5: You know what I got.
Speaker 1: But that's what That's how he explained it the video. I didn't never support. I supported like that. I'm gonna look at you like you beginning, but the middle park Jack with some documentary. You can do a documentary.
Speaker 2: J L said, Hey, now, if y'all don't win the Trip Award this year, I am canceling my subscription best show on app. Yeah, don't counsel it. Even if we don't win, and I feel like they're gonna cheat us, so I ain't. I don't even think about that.
Speaker 1: It's kind of your role here, bro. If you look for the cheers, you're gonna die for the boot. I got that from Yeah, okay, I thought, okay.
Speaker 2: As your diet the booth, you can say something simple that, nigga. Here, you have a quote for you, like you want the wings or not liver pep Ship.
Speaker 1: J nine on one said, Maine, throw some clips in this bitch. He's from Memphis, of course, and nine on one, yes, sir, some clips. That's a good point though, all right, bro.
Speaker 2: W m J said, had to really search the app to find this one. Glad to see y'all banks best sports show out. They make it hard for the ship. Joe Moe said, yeah, that white bitch can play or whatever. The Pat McAfee said, Kaitlyn Clark came to this bitch and sold out the state farm Marina dogs. It was different, so sell out like bro, Yeah to me, Bro, sometimes you have to stop that woke ship. That white bitch don't made me believe.
Speaker 1: She texted me earlier. It was like what I practiced so much that I don't get the credit for it. I was like, dog, I feel you. And she had to go do some ship w ship. But they said she was at trout City. Land Night.
Speaker 2: Said she was on the hookah drinking wh the bottle. But Kaitlyn Clark in one on one though, Yeah, she she felt comfortable. They had a little sun dress on and.
Speaker 1: Down the sun dress on some side. Twelve sundress with sneakers is crazy.
Speaker 3: She has some sun dress on with them, Sabrina and real was playing her shoes in the Olympics, British shoes.
Speaker 1: What what what y'all can see Kaitlyn Clark doing in Atlanta, Like while she was here? What else she did? She did go to Trump City, but I wonder what she did after that. Shoot the hoo. I can see her doing coke and little fire coke A little fire okay, yeah, looking for I think she had no she got a new she got right, she got she got Yeah, she does? Why she was? I feel like Corolla DJL. I feel like chicarrolla cookbook.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I can't say that because then that huh, I think cookbook lady?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? Cooked with what I'm saying. He was with Caylen Clark. She could kiss.
Speaker 2: Did you kiss? Are you watched her kiss somebody else? You're a freaking ass nigga. To watch somebody kiss, that's some freaking seid.
Speaker 1: But backstage they're trying to get me leave. But I seen them, you know what I mean? So I watched it was like she looked like she you know, I mean it was a facer. They were tong kissing. It was her boyfriend or whatever. It's like she, I mean, he's like a game. She's like thank you, and she's like, here's that nigga. If she kids like that, Hell she can hoop though m chess with her. They got this, yeah, babe. Oh.
Speaker 2: Tavin Gather said, hell no, we ain't got no trouble in twenty eight cause we were talking about it on the show. The Olympics gonna be in trouble in twenty twenty because we were thinking about all the people were losing because they.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna be able to play.
Speaker 3: But then after we said that, I started thinking about, you got niggas like Trey Yon, you be able to play, You undeveloped, the white boy coming there, Coop Cooper, Cooper flags gonna you think, do y'all see James Bronson playing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Yeah that's gonna hurt. Yeah, we know, we already know him. Question about him? We got him, Devin Booker, Ship, We shaid brushing too hip. We did say brunhing and hopefully.
Speaker 2: Joe well stay down. I can see him got them now. He wanted to play for Nigeria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he won't go back to France now and play with them, him and women. It'll be crazy if he goes to France. We's gonna be we got ship though, we got ship by that time. Ship gonna be crazy. I don't think him. I'm just talking about for the us A team. He's too small, bro, it's too aggressive, that it's too physical. White boys on a us A. I like that. That's why all the.
Speaker 3: White boys on the teams that was playing. You had to ever Delan Shrimp and uh Larry Bird, John Stott and Dela Drift.
Speaker 1: Stripp didn't play. He ain't from USA. Oh damn tripping Shrimp. Yeah words, what made me?
Speaker 3: Chrystal Layner he never got on the court. That's the three white boys ever made the team. Kevin Love made it one year, Yeah, he did, he did.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 3: Love did make it one yea after that twenty ten years after he did twenty points tenbout we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna do prize. Gonna be the next one, be nice? Right, Yeah, sorry, I appreciate you'all pushing up man always, bro. We don't like show. We don't have no greeting and how we leave.
Speaker 5: We're gonna do the NFL season and we're going to stick with the quarterbacks right over and on.
Speaker 1: The quarterbacks, No, we gotta wait on the things. They gotta do his well yeah, yeah, that's why they're gonna cut He going right into it. Let's get it all right, man, We're gonna get these prize picks in.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do it for the season so like we could, we can see how we're doing week by week. Who who might fuck us up and who progressing and who we're what is it? The opposite is regressing? Yeah, yeah, regressing?
Speaker 1: Yeah I know. Yeah, so we're gonna start with that's what they want to see for the whole season. Yeah, the NFL's z N Now. Look, I just started getting decent at NFL picks. But what play are you like? What you what you would say? You like the quarterback doors? I like whoever does the rushing yards? Whoever plays like running? Because yeah, I like running back, So go to rush yards. Yes, Jonathan Taylor, you're going more.
Speaker 2: More than a thous I was in forty nine point five. That's a good pick.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is. That's a great pick. I like that all right. And then especially with Athney Richardson quarterback coming in, they gonna run.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go with don give me Lamar over four and a half rushing touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's what the fuck? That's a damn lock. I don't know what darre hearing being that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's still he gonna five town, that's it. Yeah he might get that it, Yeah, he might get that by the week three.
Speaker 1: What you got ball? All right, let's do receiving touchdowns.
Speaker 5: And let's go with Stefan Diggs over five point five receiving touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if we don't gonna be all right, but you got that.
Speaker 8: Oh man, I'm gonna do passing yard and I'm gonna take them. Well, we can't do Lamar Jackson, he already did it.
Speaker 1: Come back to me. I gotta find me another one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take. Uh, I'm gonna take receiving yards. I'm gonna go, damn, this is hard receiving yards.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go CD Lamb thirteen forty nine over.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna go receptions ce d Lamb one o six and a half. I like that because Dack don't know nobody else.
Speaker 1: To do to throw the ball to. I need to put his on mind. Yeah, right, what you got Greg on camera? G had did Jonathan Taylor with her?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna take I put Marcel's in he had that passing yards over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, see how everything will work out for Yeah, that's easy that in the in the NFL season that that gonna do that. It's one of if you just don't want to be with that nigga in the playoffs.
Speaker 8: And he needed his contract, I'm ana do one I'm gonna take Jalen Hurts over twenty two season past touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Like that good screenshot that sent that to me too.
Speaker 5: Jalen Hurts more, all right, Stefan Diggs over five point five touchdowns, Lamar Jackson over four point five rush touchdowns, Jonathan Taylor over one thousand and forty nine point five rush yard cite Lamb over thirteen forty nine, Dak Prescott over forty one four one thousand, one hundred and twenty four yards passing, and Jalen Hurts over twenty two passing touchdowns.
Speaker 1: All sign right, and we're going to but one hundred dollars on this there. It is just like that, man, So you can do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all get on prize pick, put your season picks in and tell us which ones y'all think not gonna hit.
Speaker 1: Let us know when the comments. Like share and subscribe. I've been watching YouTube. I've been watching that guy. Damn y'all third K man. They always got damn in with that shit. Man, Like share and subscribe,