Speaker 1: Betting on sports can be hard, but hiring Morgan and Morgan is easy. Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury law firm. They have over one hundred offices nationwide and more than one thousand lawyers. Their fee is free unless they win. For more information, go to forour the People dot com slash Best Bets or dial pound law pound five two nine from your cell phone. That's f o R Thepeople dot Com slash Best Bets. This is a paid advertisement.
Speaker 2: Check it down, man, and now I'm just told the story.
Speaker 1: Now he's done. Swando's idiots will believe in the analytics.
Speaker 3: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander Gone Good.
Speaker 1: Monday Morning Tude is a numbers game at VS and Dsports Betting Network, Visa dot Com game plus iHeartRadio YouTube TV. However you take it is s that we appreciated. It's kill Alexander, it is Kelly Bidlin. This is what we do on Mondays, the interactive game that h well. I hope you participate in trying to extract some value from the upcoming week's NFL lines, and in the process we look back at the week gone by. We have to do that part yeah, we have to go.
Speaker 2: We have to You're pretty good at.
Speaker 1: So we have to. Well, we'll get to all the games. Is how we do this first the way Survivors of all. Hello, Kelly, Billy, how are you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm doing well. How are you? I'm great?
Speaker 1: Thank you know, not great, but you know getting through it. Here's the thing, uh, Survivor. We always start with Survivor. On a Monday, we are down. We are down to fifty four entries. Fifty four remaining entries, thirty three knocked out. We went. We came into this week with ninety nine three got knocked out by the Steelers on Thursday. That brought it down to ninety six. Then somebody, and I hope this person's okay, oh gosh y failed to submit what at the time what at the time was about a one hundred and fifty thousand dollars intrinsic value entry. Then yesterday, thirty three go down with the Commis eight the Texans. We are down to fifty four fifty four remain out of fourteen thousand, two hundred and sixty six. That's ninety nine points sixty two percent gone. Kelly, if you're scoring at home, intrinsic value of the remaining fifty four entries. Each of the remaining fifty four two hundred sixty four thousand, one hundred and eighty five dollars and nineteen cents over a quarter of a million dollars per entry of the remaining circus survivor entries the remaining fifty four and our buddy Jake from Profitex is one of them. He'll be on the show later this week. Nice, he texted me yesterday he goes in. Then there were fifty four.
Speaker 2: I was like, yes, there are I like because Jake was he was very, he was very he was confident, but not cocky. I thought he was a perfect perfect yes, yeah, yeah, And like you need a mix of that, You need a mix of humiliate humility, because we talk about it all the time where this is come on, it's you need a little bit of luck to get you know, to get through a.
Speaker 1: Sea like this.
Speaker 2: You do, but you need some skill to plan it out as well.
Speaker 1: The thing that I the think that I appreciate about his his pitch perfectness on this too is this was a weird year, obviously, because the carnage of the first five weeks is unprecedented. By the way, We've never gone into Thanksgiving where the value of each entry, if each entry is over a quarter of a million into Thanksgiving, that's never happened before. But the thing that I appreciate about his entry the most is he started with one. It's the only one. By the way, only four people have two entries left. Nobody has more than two. So forty six of the remaining fifty four have one to four people have two left. That's how you get to fifty four. And this was a year that beyond the carnage of the first five weeks, people played it differently. It wasn't as fun in many cases because a lot of people from the beginning just did the monetization thing from like really early on. So they're buying percentages, they're selling percentages, so that the joy of this is that one person that goes coast to coast with one of those guys.
Speaker 2: So I love it too. Also, I think it takes away now that we're down to nobody has more than two, takes away some of the gamesmanship possibilities that guys can plays. Now it's kind of just go out there and win it, right, It's kind of more just basic like that. You're right, we get we get all these marketplaces now to buy and sell stuff. Like you keep reading the implied value every week and I'm like, I'd have half of that. I would have sold fifty four percent or whatever already.
Speaker 1: Well, we will have them on before Thanksgiving. Hopefully he gets through if he's our guy. But good luck to all who are still left of the fifty four. By the way, there was one person who had six entries heading into this past weekend, four of which were on the commis. Yeah, thanks to Tony Farmer courtesy of the Survivor outlets for giving us those debts. All right, it's time for guessing lines Week thirteen in the National Football League.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Now.
Speaker 1: That might be the first time in the history of Guessing lines where I've ever like remembered the intro when it hit perfectly.
Speaker 2: Dude, don't freaking up.
Speaker 1: You did a great job, man, Thank you very much. I just want to point out when I do things right on the show.
Speaker 2: After you've been there before. Manute, see what I just did.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do that every time. See see what I just did.
Speaker 2: Now we'll see on Wednesday, we'll check with a big one on Wednesday. All right, Thursday morning, you wake up, you get some Numbers game going. Man, Then thirty minutes after we're done.
Speaker 1: We should we should point this out. Oh I'm sorry, forty Fisher sentence.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna go to the game. You'll get Oh.
Speaker 1: No, I was gonna say, we will be here on.
Speaker 2: We will be here, We will be here Thursday, we will be here Friday. Thirty minutes after a Numbers game, you get Bears out Lions.
Speaker 1: You get three games, and you get a Friday game. Bears a Lions starts at the four and seven Bears the ten and one Lions. The Bears. What a game this was on a on a different weekend, this would have been the game of the week. The Bears starts out Minnesota first drive, second and goal with the one Aaron Jones stripped by Jonathan Owens, mister Simone Biles recovered by Owens, and you figure, okay, maybe this is the Bear's day. Nuts about Chicago. A couple of drives later, Caleb to Allen for forty to start the drive to swift for thirty two plays later, Shan John's a different one. It's seven to nothing. Bears late first quarter. Minnesota comes right back though Addison two yard touchdown catch after Donald hit Addison for forty five, seven to seven. First play of the second quarter. Then Santos remember he had that field goal blocked against the Green Bay Packers. Well, he tries a forty eight yard and this one is blocked after Allen appeared to have made a great catch of the six but was ruled out of bounds on review. So Cairo Sento's now with another field goal block took He took responsibility after the game. He says, I have low trajectory kicks. Low trajectory kicks main seven to seven. Also the line getting shoved. Minnesota comes back fifty three yard drive, Donald to Jalen Nayler from five out fourteen to seven. Minnesota be fourteen to ten at the half after Santo's kicking forty nine yard are Okay, we get to the first bit of shenanigans, or not only his shenanigans, but the first bits of eyebrow raise of the day. So it's fourteen ten Minnesota. The third quarter begins, Minnesota first play Darnold to Addison for sixty nine even though Kelly he had stepped out well before that, like thirty three yards earlier, and it was detected by a boundary camera. Boundary camera comes into our life as football vans. Now again, we've watched a bajillion you and me, you listening to me and me, We have watched a bajillion football games between us in our lives. You ever heard about this before? So Mike Perera breaks the story that, just in case you couldn't, you didn't think that the NFL couldn't be more byzantine as they say about their rules. He lets us know that apparently on and I'm gonna get this right, that you cannot over According to Perera, the NFL officiating crew working the game could not overturn the play on a coach's challenge, even with a boundary camera angle showing that Addison Addison clearly stepped out of bounds. Because get this, Kelly, not every stadium in the NFL has that camera angle, and it wouldn't be fair to others. It would have apparently only been valid on a scoring play, which goes to official review, but on a coaches challenge because there's not uniform boundary cameras across the league, a twenty billion dollar league. They weren't able to use that they were not permitted to because of equity, and so Addison gets his sixty nine yard cast. Also, is this the one where.
Speaker 2: He said, if it was a primetime game of any kind, right, it would have been called because of that same thing, because the cameras would have been in place.
Speaker 1: Correctly, I missed that part, but yeah, that makes sense, the whole sense, but it's unbelievable anyway. It leads to a Parker Robofield goal seventeen to ten at that point for the Vikings. A little later on, the Vikings were stopped. They had to punt, but it hits to Andre Carter of the Bears, recovered by Bo Richter sets up Minnesota at the Chicago fifteen. Five plays later, Jones in from two, twenty four to ten Minnesota. Late third quarter, you figure this one's over, but Chicago comes back sixty four yards, including four conversion at the Minnesota twenty. Caleb for seven. Two plays later, Caleb to DJ Moore from seven out two point try fails, twenty four to sixteen. Halfway through the through the fourth quarter, twenty seven to sixteen. Now Bears looking like they're done with one fifty six left in the game under the two minute warning, their down two scores after DeAndre Carter returns a kick off fifty five yards, though, sets up at the Minnesota forty fourth and three conversion. Caleb to a Dunze for fourteen four plays later, Caleb to Keenan from one out, two point try good. Caleb to DJ Moore twenty seven to twenty four, twenty two seconds left.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: You know how this goes. They had to declare. They had to declare an on side kick and it worked. Set up at their own forty three to DJ More for twenty seven, Spike Santos for forty eight. Good, we're going over time. Oh my god, what a game. Chicago three and out of Minnesota matriculates, that's all it was from their own nineteen. They actually were a second in seventeen hole. They got out of it to Addison for thirteen on third and nine. At their own twenty two, the matriculate Jefferson for twenty to Hockets for twenty nine, John Parker romo twenty nine yard field go good, thirty to twenty seven. Minnesota wins it. They take on Detroit in this, or I should say Chicago does in this division game Detroit. There's not much to say about this game other than after it was three to nothing Indianapolis. You know how these Detroit games go. Kelly sixty yard drive gibbson from one, seven to three, seven to six. Game nine plays seventy yards Montgomery in from six fourteen to six halftime, third quarter, fourth and one at the Indianapolis fourteen Montgomery two yard lost. Maybe Indiapolis can get back in this Nope. Next time Detroit gets the ball, ten plays, seventy nine yard touchdown drive gibbs in from five, twenty one to six. Indianapolis couldn't do anything offensively. It ends up being twenty four to six. Here's Indianapolis's second half. Second half possessions, three and out, turnover on They wanted to go for it on fourth, but they had a holding penalty, so they had to punt three and out, three and out turnover on downs. Ball game held to two hundred and sixty eight total yards were the cold only eleven first downs. Chicago at Detroit. Your Thanksgiving morning, I'm gonna say Detroit by ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, there are about ten and a half right now. Got the hook too, huh Yeah, got the hook too.
Speaker 1: Are the Detroit Lions. The Detroit Lions feel like one of these eighties NFC juggernauts. Pick your year, whether it was the Bears in eighty five, or the Giants all those years, the Niners all those years, or the Skins all those years. They just take care of every opponent. However, after watching last night's game, which we'll get to, do, you believe the Eagles are on par with this team. In other words, the Eagles script, which we'll get to seems to be the same every whether it's against the Bengals, whether it's against Washington, whether it's against the Rams last night. Oh, you can play with them for a while, but then they will wear you out. Every one of these games, I up the final scoring is of being a blowout.
Speaker 2: I think the Lions are the best team right now in the NFL. I think they will be the best team in the regular season. Talk to me the playoff skill. I think I'd like the Eagles a little bit more.
Speaker 1: That's the proper waivers. What you just do. Wait to not step on step out of all on that one, I agree with it. Everything you're saying come down to sixty minutes in January and perhaps specifically the NFC Championship game. We'll come back more guessing lines Week thirteen Numbers Game Visa the Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on VSAID these Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 1: If you haven't become a Visa Pro subscriber yet, now's your chance to start being smarter and save big. Sign up on our Black Friday special today. Get Visa Pro access to everything we do from now through May first for only sixty dollars. Sign up now get access to daily best bets, our exclusive betting splits from DraftKings and Circle, with trends and analysis to make you a sharper better, twenty four to seven video access plaus all our betting guys and best bets for the upcoming college football playoffs, Super Bowl and March Badness. Don't miss our best new subscriber offer of the year. Visit Visa dot com slash subscribe to sign up on our Black Friday special. Now that's va si n dot com slash subscribe. Howbout again that that Bears Vikings game on it on a different day? That that finishes unbelievable. You're down two scores with less than two minutes left. You get that great kickoff return, you matriculate it, you get the two point conversion, you recover it on side kick for God's sakes, which never happens. You get it in field goal rage, you sink that and you just three and out overtime. And that's that.
Speaker 2: That was the That was the first off. What are the on side kicks when you see it where I'm always like, why can't.
Speaker 1: You do that more often?
Speaker 2: You know, it's like they just skipping across the ground, right, it's off the leg man. That Witching Hour portion yesterday though it was it was something overall. Oh boy, not Hansoon loving it like you said on any other day. I'm just like sitting there, I'm like, what's going on with like three of these games. If we don't keep up with the tweets, we'll never get through them. So let's just let's do every segment here. We get tweets of beating the book.
Speaker 1: Chris Hauser to Kelly Bidlin, you hit a five, and oh when you try to go oh.
Speaker 2: To five, I try to go five. It was just what I text year this morning, five oh circum millions a week. I only bet one of the sides. Puer I had another one. I had the Lions and a teaser. Then wait out of the season running already, and out of the quarter running already. I went three and two and two and three the first two weeks.
Speaker 1: Ryan Hyatt, we need ang deep dive from Gilly Kelly regarding the Kingsbury effect. At this point, it's real. For whatever reason, the midseason swoons, we saw Texas Tech and Arizona continue. Now as offensive coordinator at Washington, the only common denominator is Kingsbury. Well, ryot asking, you shall receive. Do we have that? Guys? Do we have the Kingsbury update on the screen. This is an unbelievable thing. In the first seven games, all those Texas Tech and Cardinals years, was he as head coach, then USC's senior offensive asistant last year before becoming the Commodore's offensive coordinator this year. Look at those first seven games and then everything that has happened after those first seven games fifty six, twenty seven and one, first seven, twenty two and sixty after good God, just wild asking you shall receive Johnny Millionaire, listen to you on your show, Gil in the megapod, and I'm glad I didn't go with your guy that something was amiss with the Detroit The Lions keep rolling, while Commi's and Texans were the big favorites most likely to stumble. I think he's talking about Drew. I'm guessing who didn't. Who's not a big who's not as high on the Lions as others. But the Lions keep rolling, for sure they do. And Washington and Houston again the record better than the teams actually are these days. Jesse, welch no offense, Gilly, because I'm sure it was terrible for you as a fan. But I cannot wait to hear your breakdown of the Fish Taco Holders game. Okay, it's coming. Las Vegas five to one, four yo Specialties plays so important it reared its ugly had yesterday for our team. The playoffs are slipping away. Sheesh. By the way, looking forward to you and Young Kelly's Top Thanksgiving Sides twenty twenty four edition. No raisins in your potato salad, No raisins in the stuffing is what I'm really about. Stop polluting your stuffing with raisins. Just give me the stove top. There's my list, all right, you ready? What's that?
Speaker 2: I'm glad we got that tweet. I forgot. I forgot to write that one down for this week. That's right, Top Sides gonna do that one at some point Sunday. Sunday, No, we're still Thursday.
Speaker 1: Thursday. Forgot Thursday.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the afternoon, one thirty Pacific Giant said, Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Forgot us Thanksgiving for a second Thursday. Three games Friday one, I love it. Giants against Tampa yesterday. Not much to say about this game other than Tampa just rolled him. It is Tommy DeVito and the Giants. Tampa Bay first drive fourteen plays seventy yards. Sean Tucker in from one, seven to nothing. Giants punt, Giants three and out. Third time, Tampa Bay gets the ball field goal ten to nothing. Giants three and out. Tampa Bay seven plays eighty two yards. Bucky Irving in from six, seventeen to nothing a little more than halfway through the second quarter. At this point in the game, the total yards was two O nine to nineteen.
Speaker 2: Is that good?
Speaker 1: Giants punt Tampa Bay eighty six yards. Baker in from ten and then he does his celebration in the end zone. For all the Tommy de Vito lovers can you do it for us? Kelly, could you do I'll do it for you. This is what he was doing it, but he's doing it really fast like this the whole time. It was a great South standing the best part of the game. What's the score of that point? Twenty three to nothing? They missed the extra point. That's the halftime score anyway. Giants. Then they matriculate first and goal at the five tyrone Tracy hit by Levonte David fumbles, Elijah Cansi recovers Tampa Go's ninety five yards or shot I were shot white in from one. It was thirty to nothing, Katie bar the door. I did get to thirty to seven because the Giants did get one scoring drive to make it thirty to seven. And the only thing noteworthy after that was on a long irving fifty six yard game Baker's blocking down field as well, which was awesome to see. Final score thirty to seven. Tampa rolls the Giants. They out gained the Giants four fifty to two forty five. Who did you say they were playing the Giants?
Speaker 2: Giants said the Cowboys. I thought you said that, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me just talk about the first half of a second, because really the game was lost in the first half. Aubrey thirty five yardfield goal blocked, what three to nothing Washington after a Cyber forty one yard Then Aubrey misses a forty two yardfield goal, misses it wide right, still three to nothing. Cybert misses a fifty one yarder, still three to nothing. Then dawdlls hit by Johnny Newton, stripped by Bobby Wagner. Washington set up in the Dallas forty seven, three and out. A couple times later, Dallas punt block by Mathis. Washington set up at Dallas forty third play first intend at the Dallas twenty eight Jayden really a bad decision picked by Chauncey Golston, who's basically in the intended receiver's you know, lap, Dallas set up at midfield. They get a three and out. Dallas ends up taking over the next time with forty five seconds left, but they own fourteen forty five seconds left. In the second quarter, Rush chucks it just he just chunks it up in the air and Jalen Rooks comes down with it. Forty one yards later. Aubrey forty six yard fields three to three at the halftime, three to three. Washington should have had a big lead. That's where they lost the game. Okay, I'll get to the good part. Third quarter, Washington sixty yards Jayden in from seventeen and you're like, okay, I gonna roll him now. Cybern misses the extra point nine three. Wash Dallas comes right back eighty yards rush to Jalen Tolbert from six out, ten to nine. That would be the score. That would be the score at the end of the third quarter. Wash Dallas ten, Washington nine.
Speaker 2: What a snoozer.
Speaker 1: Dallas would take a thirteen to nine lead. Eight eleven left in the fourth quarter and Washington first play after that Jayden to John Bates from thirteen that he's hit by Donovan Wilson. Fumbles were covered by Eric Kendricks. Dallas set up the Washington thirty five rushed Scoonmaker from twenty two out twenty to nine Dallas with five sixteen left, the DC Skins are down two scores. Oh my god, it's happening again. Historical double digit favorite against Dallas. They've lost. You know, some big ones in the pethers. This is only the fifth that we could come up with via the database. One of them in nineteen eighty nine when Dallas went one. In fifteen you guessed it. That one was when they were a double digit underdog to Washington. And in nineteen ninety one the greatest team of all time, Washington was eleven and oh playing at home, double digit favorite against Dallas. Dallas went into RFK RFK and beat him that day.
Speaker 2: But don't worry. Girl's moved on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then there was yesterday, and I'm like, Okay, it's happening again. Twenty to nine Dallas Washington, though nine plays sixty nine yards jayden Ertz from four out, twenty to fifteen, Daniel's Moses in on the two point conversion, twenty to seventeen Dallas with three to zero two left. Then one of the if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. Twenty to seventeen Washington. It's now just a field goal game. They kickoff Turpin Cavante. Turpin misplays the kickoff, then he picks it up and he does like you know the Madden thing you do where you just spin for no reason. That's what he did to the house. You're not catching Turpin. Oh my god, the god, I just couldn't believe.
Speaker 2: It till the most early early two thousands Madden thing I've ever seen, except for the dropped him muffing it, because you know, muffin it mad. But oh, I actually hit spin move. I didn't really need to do that. And then my guy, it's got ninety nine speed is somehow eight times faster than everybody else.
Speaker 1: On the twenty seven seventeen Dallas with two forty nine left, and surely it's over, except it's not. Washington does the right thing. Give dan Quinn credit. They're down two scores. They got the ball as soon as they get in field goal range, right, that's it. Let's kick the field goal, and they do, and Cybert nails it. From fifty one twenty seven to twenty Dallas with one forty left. Washington does have two timeouts. They do declare on their own side kick that one fails. Dallas takes over it the Washington forty nine. But remember again, two timeouts left three and out for Dallas. So Washington does get the ball back down seven, but they get it back at their own fourteen with thirty three seconds left. Kelly, So I mean, you know, it's basically it's.
Speaker 5: Over, except for Jane Magill, Jaydean Daniels hit Terry McClure in the incomparable one swears.
Speaker 1: Through the defense touchdown. Oh my god, sorry, I apologize. It was just the most amazing thing you could possibly imagine, because Terry McLaurin is the most never st He's incredible, and it's twenty It's it's twenty seven, twenty six, Dallas pandemonium. Except there's a little voice in the back of your head that said, didn't Cybert miss an extra point earlier in this game? Isn't he back from injury? Eddie misses wide left? Did you see where he put his plant foot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it had no chance of The broadcast brought it up too right. Then, right before they got to the extra point, they're like, yeah, this is all kind.
Speaker 1: Of big for everybody. Saw there head twenty seven to twenty six, twenty one seconds left. The game's over, right, not exactly on sidekick, declared wan Ye Thomas, my hero, not to be confused with wan Ye Morris or Kanye West. He stupidly takes it to the house thirty four to twenty six. So there's fourteen seconds left. But now Washington conceivably could still tie. This Eckler returns at thirty eight yards before he gets popped, washingt at their own thirty six nine seconds left. Get it to the forty two Hail Mary picked ballgame. Finally you have your final Dallas thirty four, wash it in twenty six. I hate you, Dallas, Dallas minus five and a half against the Giant.
Speaker 2: You're a little heavy Cowboys four right now.
Speaker 1: I hate you at the bottom of my heart. That's all I gotta say. Coming back, We're guessing.
Speaker 3: One numbers game on VSA these Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 1: The vson Watch app makes it easy to watch or listen to Vison anywhere except for that last sec anytime on your phone or tablet. For a limited time only, you can watch it for free. Visit the Apple App or Google Play Store now to download the vson Watch app and get twenty four to seven access to our live audio and video stream watch replays of your favorite vson shows, easily streamed video to your smart TV, Browse clips by sport, or use the search feature to find the specific Vison expert insights you're interested in. The Vison Watch app free to download for both Apple and Android users. We get tweets at beating the book. Always appreciate the feedback. John Boudoutzi real convo with my son playing Madden. Me, why do you keep throwing bombs? Son? So I can score faster? Me? You should run the ball and matriculate it down the field? Son? What does matriculate mean? Me? I have no idea. Son, looks at me, Hail Mary for touchdown, sugar up. Matriculated by the way, because we get this, we get this every week, right, somebody tweets it about this. I know I'm using it incorrectly. It is a tribute to Super Bowl four and the NFL films footage of Hank Stram, the then coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, who ended up winning that Super Bowl against the Minnesota Vikings, telling his players just keep matriculating the ball down the field. So that's what it's.
Speaker 2: It's incredible. It's incredible. The fact that you could just like change that's in sports. We've changed the definition or added to the definition of a word, is just amazing.
Speaker 1: Blue hen Bill, as my Texans ticket went up in flames, Yessoud, I couldn't help but remember your guessing lines prediction on that very game with perceived value on Tennessee. Did you end up playing Tennessee? I did not because I don't trust.
Speaker 2: Them, but yeah, we had nice weekend. If those done something.
Speaker 1: Stringfellow Hawk, I grabbed the second half over twenty and a half in the Commodes game. That was a hell of a half a football. Good for you, and he says, I've already hate that's the Giants in the game against the Cowboys. Gil's guys sounding like Toddy during his commander's recap. Great stuff, Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Director Isaiah Wrinkles saying the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Todd Wishnev, who literally I want to call him medic in for every Megapod when he does he's always a busting on one of my plays because he does a half game lead over me and he goes, wait, I'm hearing what the It's always a I always he's always predicting a loss of one of my bets that always involves a pylon at the end of the game, and he goes nuts doing it. That's good stuff. Beating the book Megapod. Okay, we got tons of games to get to but oh, the one last thing about the old Washington game, people were texting me about. They're like, oh is it? Is this going to be Hail Miriam Part two? Hail Miriam Part two? Attribute to my mom except for one thing. I never had a conversation with my mom about extra points, Like she knew nothing about it. What do you mean there's another point? Yeah we didn't. We didn't cover that part. Yeah, all right. Still on Thursday, Yeah, still on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Thursday night, I was just trying to pull up my networks. Is this Amazon's right? This is your I believe this is.
Speaker 1: Your Amazon stream.
Speaker 2: We're just trying to get networks for Where is that Friday?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's Friday because it's Black Friday. Yeah, you're right, Yeah, this is TBD. Kelly will figure it out. Dolphins at Packers.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess the NFL network, but I could be wrong. Dolphins and Packers, all right, Dolphins the sneaky in the playoff picture. Still yeah, a game and a half behind the Broncos for the final spot in the AFC NBC. Of course they're five and six. We've got that wrong. New England. Second time they had the ball, sly forty five yard try hits the right up right, No, good and that was that was basically their their biggest moment to glimmer of hope in the game, because then it was all Miami eight play sixty five yards two at a John Wu from seven out seven and nothing. New England three and out. Miami nine plays sixty six yards two at a eight Chan from nine out, fourteen to nothing. New England three and outs. Miami ten plays eighty yards two at eighth and from eleven twenty one to nothing. Miami New England three and a half Sanders field goal twenty four to nothing at the half. Do you need to know anything else about this game? I don't think you do.
Speaker 2: Maybe stop playing so much man defense New England.
Speaker 1: Oh, the only other part is New England third and three at the at midfield May sacked by Zach Sealer, fumbles recovered by Jordan Brooks that set up Miami at the New England twenty five. They actually got it to thirty one to nothing two it a Jalen Waddell final score thirty four to fifteen. Because New England for those who had Miami and survivor, I'm sure thirty four to thirty one to nothing was not comfortable enough because New England did get a new England did get a touchdown on fourth and fifteen at the Miami thirty eight when May just basically threw the ball up deep in Hooper caught it downfield to make it thirty one to seven. And then there was a Jalen Right fumble for Miami returned by Christian Gonzales sixty three yards to the house two point try good to make it thirty one to fifteen early fourth quarter, but they never got closer than that. Thirty four to fifteen Miami going away. Five and six are the Dolphins glimmer glimmer of hope to a three hundred and seventeen yards passing by the way should be pointed out. And then green Bay taking on a Brock Purty less Niners team and the Niners depth chart at quarterback is Brandon Allen in front of Josh Dobbs. Green Bay first drive sixty seven yards loved to Tucker Craft from eleven out seven and nothing. Mcmannus would make it ten to nothing. Next time green Bay had the ball after that seventy one yards Jacob's in from one seventeen to nothing. The Packers were just rolling and then the Niners showed some life sixty five yard drive alan a Kittle from three out seventeen to seven. Lafleur didn't use a timeout oddly on that drive, and then Green Bay had a deep ball that Dobbs just flat out dropped that he could have taken to the house, so seventeen to seven. But then so the second half begins, so it's not really a double dip, but a de facto double dip, big debo return, but it was nullified by penalty, and so that was kind of it. San Francisco next time they had the ball after that, because that drive didn't do anything. Third and eight at the green Bay forty five, Allen, picked by Xavier McKinney, threw Deebo's hands, returned at forty eight yards. They were set up at the San Francisco twenty six. Three plays later a PI on Dobbs in the end zone Jacobs in from one twenty four to seven. At twenty four to ten, San Francisco would at first and five at their own fifteen Allen hit by Lucas van Ness, he fumbled recovered by Kenny Clark. That set up green Bay at San Francisco fifteen to craft touchdown. Excuse me, you've done too at sixteen to Kraft for fifteen. Two plays later Jacobs in from one thirty one to ten. The final was thirty eight to ten after a CMC fumble later that was recovered by Carl Brooks that set up green Bay thirty eight to ten. They absolutely rolled the Niners. And someone was asking me, hey, Niners can't be in your power rankings anymore, not with Brock Purdy. They can't be. They're not even They're not even a consideration at that point. Green Bay. So it's Miami at green Bay, which is a sneaky kind of good game on Thursday night. I'm gonna say green Bay minus four and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this opened on the other side, this opened three and a half for most places. I believe Weird Dolphin's been taking a lot of money. There are a lot of threes out there now. It is mainly juiced threes. We are three flat at South Point because they don't go more than minus one ten, and there are three and a half's out there as well, three and a half at DraftKings right now.
Speaker 1: Wow, there are threes still out there.
Speaker 2: You said, yeah, it's come down to three Dolphins have been getting bet here early.
Speaker 1: This is still a Miami team going outdoors at night in Green Bay.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, yeah, correct.
Speaker 1: I like the Packers, I really do. I like the Packers in this game as as met as Jordan Love has been playing as compared to last year. Let's go to Friday's game. Squeeze it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might be with you on that one. I haven't bet it yet. Raiders at Chiefs. This is Friday three, eastern noon Pacific.
Speaker 1: The two and nine Raiders and the ten and one Chiefs. Raiders lose to the Broncos. We'll get to the Broncos later. But the Broncos I mean all the credit in the world of Sean Payton and bone Nicks. I've said it for about a month now. That is as hard as I am on Sean Payton, and deservedly so, I think, both for off the field stuff and for being overrated on the field through the years. This is his finest job, and bo Nix has improved so much in this and the twenty nine to nineteen win was just another display of that. Three to nothing. Denver Dylan Labbe fifty nine yard kickff return for the Raiders led to Minshew to Abdullah, six yard touchdown pass seven to three. It would be they would just trade field goals the rest of the half thirteen to nine Raiders into the second half, then a second and fourteen Raiders first drive second half, second and fourteen at their own thirty four. Minshew pick by Brandon Jones returns at thirty seven yards set up Denver at the Raiders eighteen second play, Nicks to Sutton touchdown sixteen thirteen. Denver takes the lead. With ten forty nine left in the third quarter, they would trade field goals nineteen sixteen. Now Denver seventy yard drive for the Broncos, Knicks to Sutton from two out twenty six to sixteen with five thirty left, and Denver does a great job of managing when they're up Carlson, We'll get a twenty two yard field goal to make it twenty six to nineteen uh and then Vegas eventually would take take over the ball down touchdown at their own twenty four with three twelve left. Drama right nothing. Minshaw immediately sacked knocked out on the first play. Turns out he has a broken collar bone. He's out for the season. Two plays later Ridder strip sacked by Nick Benito, Malcolm Roach recovers Denver Lut's thirty three yard field will twenty nine to nineteen with one to fifty six left Las Vegas. Remember what the spread is here, Kelly? Six points right, they're down ten are the Raiders. They get it to first and call at the diverst and goal at the doorstep, not even the one the doorstep like an inch away or two inches away. With twenty seconds left, Ridder incomplete. Then with sixteen seconds left, what's the one thing you can't do here, Kelly?
Speaker 2: Turn the ball up?
Speaker 5: No, take a sack, we take a sack anything, clock runs out. Play go Brocos, get the money.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? What are you doing? Coach them up, Coach the kid up, Antonio piars Uh that's your Raiders, by the way. And then the Chiefs they could you get credit as much as credit I want to give to bo Nicks. Give credit to Bryce Young serviceable twenty one up thirty five for two sixty two. This was a game where the Chiefs led, you know, twenty to six, then twenty to nine Carolina. In the second half they got it to twenty to fifteen and then they wanted to go for two, but they had a false start, so they had they had to kick the ashtra poyts, so was twenty to sixteen, and then Mahomes bullet to Hopkins from three out twenty seven to sixteen. Kansas City with two forty two late third quarter and then at twenty seven to nineteen, down one possession right a touchdown in a two point conversion. Carolina sort of fakes out. I don't mean fakes out literally, but they run a play with two to one left on a fourth and three. They convert Bryce to feeling for thirteen. Then a PI in the end zone. Next play chub In from one twenty seven to twenty five PI on a two point drive from the one Hubbard in. We're tied at twenty seven with one forty six left, and then Mahomes thirty three yard run you know, Schrader thirty one yard field goal. That's what it's set up. Thirty to twenty seven Kansas City ekes by Eeks Bye. This's got to be more than ten. I'll say eleven and a half.
Speaker 2: We are out to thirteen or thirteen and a half, depending on where you shot.
Speaker 1: Kansas City favored over the Raiders on Friday, on Black Friday. We'll get to Sunday.
Speaker 3: Next numbers game, one said the Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 1: Back at Circa here on a numbers game, Pardos for those listening in Spanish, Gila Alexander Kelly Bidland live from Circa Resort Casino Downtown, Las Vegas, Nevada, Majestic beautiful Downtown. We get tweets at beating the book, John Massey, John Madden Game, and Lambeau on NBC on Thursday night. At least you don't have to recap the Jets this week. Good point. Hey, Larry Fresh is out here in the sports book. He says, I'm out in the book watching live, listening on my headphones because they don't have you all on the mains on the main screen. Yeah, they always take us down.
Speaker 2: Oh there is Larry's waving.
Speaker 1: He's waving.
Speaker 2: I was like, I bet you we can see him.
Speaker 1: Bro Sik, I used to do that every tweeters and we'll just stop the show, will wave Bro sec eighteen seventy. What franchise doesn't have the boundary camp sounds like a Bear's move, But that's wrong. Maybe the Browns, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the New York teams just going through the league figuring out who does that boundary camps? Spence, can we talk about how US Raider ticket holders were two inches from the back door cover? Oh? We just did. Also my third leg of grant of green Bay minus six and Seattle plus one. Oh, he lost to Parlay on that torch Day caught the Panthers live at fifteen to one with about two minutes left in the game. Panthers score, convert the two, but they leave Patrick hit the cash out button, Mahomes ninety seconds to score. They don't call them that for nothing. I cashed out for five times my original bet. Good for you. Awesome, But it brings to mind before we get back to these camps. It brings to mind a larger conversation, which is you look at your standings and the Chiefs are ten, ten and one. Honestly, where do they rank right now?
Speaker 2: Isn't this the option of the Lions conversation we had it?
Speaker 1: It is the opposite, is they are exactly It's the start, Patrick Mahomes, I can put on my cape for sixty minutes in January, so don't worry about what you're watching now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is uh, this is Rounders, this is this is grinding my way through the regular season. Get get me to the main event of the playoffs, where I trust this team way more because we.
Speaker 1: Fell for this last year. I'm not doing it again, Gil, Nope, not doing it again.
Speaker 2: I'll make a stupid bets against him in the regular season, but I'm not doing it in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And they're never great at covering these big spreads during the regular season a thing. Yeah, not that.
Speaker 2: Like I'm actually betting them, but I just I feel like every week someone's like, oh, Jeeves, they gotta hammer, they gotta hammer the Panthers, Right, I'm like, I I'm not laying that number.
Speaker 1: What's next?
Speaker 2: Sunday morning or afternoon if you're on the East Coast one o'clock Eastern Chargers at Falcons.
Speaker 1: Starters play the Ravens tonight. I am on the Ravens big tonight at two and a half, Ravens minus two and a half and in the Horror Bowl if you will, John over Jim tonight, Ravens over the Chargers. This was my favorite bet of the week when we did guessing lines last time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to you had a response out of me. I don't know how many times I've heard Gil Alexander say big in front of a bet on this show. I like it.
Speaker 1: That's pretty big. Who's this Chargers at Atlanta? You said, yep, so Chargers site unseen Atlanta off of by the seven and three currently Chargers, the six and five Falcons, and the Falcons better get it together because they got the Bucks right behind him with a really easy schedule knocking at the dough. I'm gonna say Atlanta. I'll split the difference between the pick them and the three. I'll say Atlanta minus one and a half.
Speaker 2: Fascinating. I feel like this has happened a couple a lot this year. Gil, you and I kind of have seeing things the same led to a bet here for me, we're on the other side. This is Chargers one.
Speaker 1: And a half. The market loves this Charger, yes, they do, loves this Chargers team.
Speaker 2: They do. There are pick thems out there. I mean, this is shop around, but this was one. I took a plus money money line on the Falcons. I mean at home with the Chargers. We haven't seen him yet tonight.
Speaker 1: It's just say this. This will dramatically move it one way or the other time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it will now. Yeah, not a big opening bet for me, But I kind of saw it the same way, and I'm like, you're gonna give me plus money on the money line at home, I'll take at least a little bit of it on the open. It's the exact same way I saw it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't even if, even if on the wrong side of this in terms of who I think is favored.
Speaker 2: It's not like I'm recent a at the Falcons.
Speaker 1: Next, Steelers at the Bengals. Steelers extra rest again losing to the Browns on Thursday night in the snow. They're eight and three at Cincinnata. The four and seven Bengals still harboring playoff hopes, because that's what you do with playoff hope, s Kelly, you harbor them. I'm gonna say the same thing. By the way, Pittsburgh held Cleveland U to one of ten on third down but four of four on fourth Again on Thursday, I'll do the same thing. Cincinnati split the difference between a field goal and pick them Cincinnati by one and a half. I'm on the wrong side of this too.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you're fighting out. No, you're close. This is Bengals, like two and a half. It's been Oh, this has been interesting early betting because it has hit I think it's hit three a couple plays. I was just trying to scan that as you were going through stuff. How about that it's hitting three. It's hit three. But every time it hits three, it gets bet right back down. So it is two and a half across pretty much across the board I'm looking at right now, Bengals. It's a juice two and a half time.
Speaker 1: I would have guessed that I would have been more off on this game than I was in the previous one. Interesting, So the market really does like the Chargers and the Bengals both. Yeah, typically week to week next all right, Cardinals at Vikings. Cardinals lose to the Seahawks in what was a big NFC West game but was kind of a black game. Yeah, three to nothering Arizona Seattle. Gino to Jackson Smith and Jigba the big one mostly Yack for forty six sets up Gino to JSN from three out three plays later, seven to three Seattle late second quarter. That was a score at the half. Arizona first time they got the ball down four. Now in the second half, fourth and one at the Seattle forty, Kyler goes right and then he floats a pass, horrible pass on the run, trying to dump it short. He sails it and Kobe Bryant picks it sixty nine yards to the hiszy Myers misses the extra point. Thirteen to three, Seattle, Seattle. Next time they got the ball, first play, fourth quarter, third and six of the Arizona eighteen. They're about to blow this open Gino picked in the end zone by Garrett Williams, Arizona eighty yard drive. Kyler to Michael Wilson for thirty great catch, but it only sets up a Ryland twenty two yard field goal that had to settle thirteen to six Seattle. Now we're in the fourth quarter. Then Meyers fifty yard are by sex of the upright, sixteen to six. And then this is the difference right between the the you know the dan Quinn thing we talked about, which is, hey kick the field goal early because you're down two scores and you have a shot. Arizona's down two scores. They completely botched the time management down two scores and then just sort of serves him right. Ryland misses the forty seven yard field will try anyway, sixteen to six, Seattle wins it. It's like, dude, deuce, either get it in the end zone quick. If you in failing that, you know, shot in the end zone, just kick the field goal early. They did neither. They did neither. McBride, by the way, twelve catches for one thirty three in defeat. We talked about Minnesota's win over Chicago the nine and two Vikings. Sam Darnold yesterday twenty two of thirty four for three thirty Addison eight for one sixty two DC zone and a touchdown, Hockinson seven for one to fourteen Jones twenty two carries for one hundred and six yards and a touchdown four hundred and fifty two. Totally odds for the Vikings. I'll say, Vikings by four.
Speaker 2: This is yeah, you're dead on Vikings four, nine.
Speaker 1: And two Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling about them?
Speaker 1: That's also an inflated record.
Speaker 2: That's what that's when you and I have gone back and forth with this team. Three and a halves out there too, although we have.
Speaker 1: Four Aaron shots Dvoa has them high. He has them as a top five team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, they're up there at PFF. I believe too. Man, this Cardinals team, this is where I like Matt Brown and I talked about this was the scariest team to bet on or bet against.
Speaker 1: I want to love this Cardinals team. But man, they're tough. Man.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they just lay in a Yesterday that was a bad game. Next all right, Next up, Colts at Patriots.
Speaker 1: I don't love any of these so far except for except for you know, it's what I like the best so far. I like that Green Bays only three points against Miami. That's my favorite so far. What's next?
Speaker 2: Colt sat.
Speaker 1: Patriots five and seven. Colts still harboring playoff hopes despite their loss yesterday at the three and nine Patriots, not harboring much of anything.
Speaker 2: You threw me off of that joke initially because I thought you were gonna go with a harbuying or something. Yeah, I'm already. I'm already preparing for the horrible harbor packages and jokes today.
Speaker 1: Oh I know. Indianapolis held the two hundred and sixty eight total yards and their loss yesterday to the Lions and only eleven first downs. The Patriots held the two hundred and sixty nine total yards against the Dolphins. Something's got to give Colts by three. This is Colts two and a half, not even getting the full three.
Speaker 2: South Points got three up. A couple of shops with three.
Speaker 1: But you know why. I guess Chrissy likes my number better.
Speaker 2: That's that's right, Chrissie likes your number better. It is mainly two and a.
Speaker 1: Half though, juice to the indie side. Um, all right, let's do another.
Speaker 5: Okay, raising three cru Seahawks at Jets.
Speaker 2: This one's quick, all right.
Speaker 1: The six and five Seahawks, who now are co leaders of the NFC West with Arizona. They're both six and five, and the Rams and the Niners are both five and six. Six and five Seahawks at the three and eight Jets. You're right to the uh to the person who tweeted and said we don't have to recap the Jets, thank goodness, because they were idle Seattle minus. I know how much the market loves the Jets irrationally, so it's probably only Seattle minus three.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is very interesting. We are Seattle one and a half at DraftKings Wow, Westgate has two and a half up on this game, and Circa just open pick him. So we are a little all over the place where Circa just went to pick him.
Speaker 1: I should say, how about the reports that Aaron Rodgers wants to play but just not with the Jets next year? How about that this guy? Do we all find it? Do you all finally get how how ridiculous this guy is yet? Do we all get that yet? I want to say, remember last year when I was screaming at you all about oh, he can't come back from the Achilles. He's talking Schmack, and all these hack doctors on Twitter were like, oh, yeah, he's right, he can go back. No, everything he talks about, his nonsense.
Speaker 2: I want to say, who'd make that gamble to bring him in?
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's so many bad football teams.
Speaker 1: You do not want this dude on your franchise. Plus he's gonna be forty one. What are you doing? What do you think he can give you?
Speaker 2: He's not giving anything right.
Speaker 1: Now except for pure chaos stress. I can come up with other words, but the segment's ending more guessing lines, looking for value. It's a numbers game at vasis the sports betting network.
Speaker 2: The numbers told the story they always do. It's one of those idiots who believe in the analytics.
Speaker 3: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander, our.
Speaker 1: Number two, but numbers game at Visa, these sports betting Network, Visa dot Com, Game plus, iHeart Radio, YouTube TV. Have you taken this s in? We appreciate it. It's Gil Alexander, It's my little buddy, Kelly Bidlin. Everybody here, producer number nine, so much more than a producer. You and I were just, Oh, you're about to re read a text or something right there.
Speaker 2: Oh, I might have to say. I got a I got a tweet real quick. I pulled up from an underdog comparing Adrian Peterson's twenty twelve season MVP that year, right, that was the one you want MVP to versus twenty twenty four. Saquon and guys, I think we have a Saquon Barkley graphic ascent of odds movement rush yards through eleven games, twelve thirty six for Peterson, thirteen ninety two for Saquon Barkley, total touchdown seven for Adrian Peterson, twelve for Saquon Barkley, rush yards per game one hundred and twelve vers. One hundred and twenty.
Speaker 1: Six and Saquon from November twenty first, which is what four days ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this Thursday to day, he was plus.
Speaker 1: One oh five for Offensive Player of the Year. He's now minus three ten because he totally is now the favorite for Offensive Player of the Year, as he should be. MVP has gone from forty to one to five to one. Only Lamar and Josh Allen a shorter in the MVP market. We haven't gotten to the Eagles game from last night, but Saquon had twenty six carries for two hundred and fifty five yards rushing now two point fifty five. That is the Eagles franchise record that he set last night, two hundred fifty five. It's one of the ten greatest rushing games in the history of the NFL. By the way, he also got four passes for forty seven yards. He is on pace for twenty one fifty one. That would break Eric Dickerson's all time record of twenty one oh five, which he said in nineteen eighty four. His five hundred yards from scrimmage over the last two games are the most since Sweetness Walter Payton did it in nineteen seventy seven, and his third game this year last night, he had over three hundred yards in scrimmage. His third game last night with one hundred and ninety five plus yards from scrimmage. The rest of the NFL has three combined.
Speaker 2: Absurd.
Speaker 1: That is absurd.
Speaker 2: He was that tweet kind of stopped you by tracks just because I saw this odds movement, and my initial reaction Gill was great, He's awesome. No chance MVP in today's NFL. No chance five to one. You gotta make that three times is long at least. But man, you start dominating what Adrian Peterson did that year. Okay, it's a conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, when you start mentioning Eric Dickerson and Walter Payton, yes, more so than even that, the question becomes, though, do you buy into the Aaron Shotts thing? Right? Aaron shots is one of the fifty voters, he says, the way he votes is MVP is a quarterback. Defensive Player of the Year is the sort of repository for everybody else who's not a quarterback. The question that I always ask him is do you feel of the other forty nine? Do you think most think your way, he goes. I don't know, some do, some don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think I think most years that's how I look at it too. I think it's tough though, when you have guys like Josh Allen Lamar Jackson have been so good, and when you already look at it that way, I think it's tough to put a running back up.
Speaker 1: There and the Ravens, the Ravens and the Eagles play, don't they coming up? Yes? Okay, so you'll have Lamar Jackson and you'll have Lamar Jackson and Saquon on the field together. You have Lamar Jackson on Monday Night Football tonight, twenty five touchdown passes in three picks.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be tough to beat that.
Speaker 1: It's tough. It's tough to overcome that. Him and Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: Josh Allen blongs up there in that conversation too. But if I had to make a bet right now, would be on Lamar.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing is, also, if you do the literal MVP discussion, if you're like, okay, let's talk about it literally speaking most valuable player. The way that I like to think about that is, Okay, if you remove that player from that team, what does that team become? Well, if you remove Josh Allen from the Bills, yeah, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Or they I mean, then it's then it's then it is Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes for sure, right right then Patrick Mahomes. Would he goes back in that conversation. I don't care about interceptions. I don't care about anything like that because he keeps winning.
Speaker 1: You ball came, oh, we'll have Drew on tomorrow. Drew Denzik. I think he I heard that he made a big bet on man Mahomes to win MVP. I think mon Asano told me that.
Speaker 2: I think he brought it up the last last week or the week before that. He still liked him and those odds. I just don't see that happening. But anyway, just an amazing performance and I just want to take the flip side of that before we get to the games. The flip side of that is everybody is obviously killing Joe Shane of the Giants the GM. If you watch the hard Knocks, the preseason hard Knocks on the Giants, it was great because they really let you behind the scenes of the Giants and all the decision making about letting Saquon go, and then the angst of the owner. Please, i'd you know, I'd hate it if he ended up with Phil That's where he ended up. And it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Because people don't like to hold two thoughts in their head at the same time, right, because it's very easy to just destroy them for letting Saquon Barkley go. And if you're a Giants fan, none of this is going to give you solace. Let me just say that in advance. Either way, you guys are miserable, and I get it, but I do want to say this the Giants mistake. And we've said this. I've said this on a numbers game for the entire duration of a numbers game. Some team, because you could only win a Super Bowl with a quarterback over performing on a rookie deal or with a Hall of Famer. It is incumbent upon some team that drafts a quarterback high to say, you know what, we're not going to give this guy nine figures. We are not going to succumb to this. As much as we thought he was our guy, he's not our guy. I remember I used to say it when the Rams had Jared Goff. I used to say that the Rams should be the first team that have built everybody around Jared Goff that should move on from Jared Goff. Now, they ended up getting to a super Bowl, and they ended up trading him. It was a whole different thing, but the point being that their mistake was paying Daniel Jones, and every decision thereafter was because of that decision. So when you pay Daniel Jones the big contract, then it followed in a vacuum that actually signing a twenty seven year old running back to a team with a bad offensive line and a team that's probably not going anywhere in a vacuum, that's actually kind of a sound decision. You can't really blame them for that. What you can blame them for, though, is the fact that you allocated all those resources to the quarterback who wasn't going to do anything, who, by the way, is not on your team now anyway either. That's where the problem starts. So you can kill Shane for that, the sort of retroactive I can't believe they didn't keep Saquon Barkley. I get why they let him go. I get it.
Speaker 2: So, yes, in each situation is different, right, But I do think one of the things we've seen in the NFL this year is hey, some of these stud running backs still matter. And it's not just Saquon level, right, I mean, it's Joe Mixon down in Houston, it's Aaron jonezones in Minnesota. These guys that are good and have been doing it well for a while are smattering to these football teams.
Speaker 1: Taequon would have made the Giants incrementally better, but they wouldn't. They would they have gone to the playoffs, by the way, And I was the guy who was saying to remember when they had the year and day Bowl became the coach of the year, I was the guy who had the all season unders on them. The next year, everybody thought I was crazy because day Ball got credit for stuff that wasn't him. That the Giants defense and offense were so good inside the twenties and then the red zone they were magically I mean, they were so bad inside the twenties, as you say, and then in the red zone they were magically great. That's not day Ball, right, that's a very you know, regress to the mean kind of thing. And sure enough they stunk after that. And by the way, Daball and Shane are both gonna be gone day. Ball's gonna lose his job, probably justifiably Shane because he was there, he was the GM when they paid Jones. He should probably lose his job because of that. But the Saquon stuff, and again, like I'm saying, it's not gonna make Giants fans happy, but yeah, for you guys either way. But like the people who are talking about that in a vacuum, in a vacuum, I get it. And by the way, thirty two other teams. This is the thing that I'm talking about with the old you know, numbers game in philosophy about one of these quarterbacks who you clearly see is not gonna be a Hall of Famer. You have to resist the temptation, right, you have to resist the temptation. But it's so hard because then you're worried about the alternative. If we don't pay dak, if we don't pay Kirk Cousins, if we don't pay fill in the blank, what's the alternative? And it takes a remarkable amount of onions to do that.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I think it's for me. I think it's only gonna get worse with what you see in college football right now? Are these kids that we've now gotten to the point with the transfer portal where it's, oh, you're gonna bench me because I'm not playing well, I'm out of here, right And then the kid Boston Colleges do do that this year. Fine, I got benched, I'm off the team. I'm transferring. Immediately, get me away from here.
Speaker 1: Let's squeeze one in here, all right.
Speaker 2: Titans at Commander's Early Window On Sunday.
Speaker 1: Titans beat the Houston Texans. This game was sort of bananas too. Damian Pierce eighty yard takeoff return to start for the Texans. First place Stroud de cad Stover with fourteen forty two left in the first seven and zhering Texans, You're like, oh, we know this is going to go Noop seven to three. Houston Tennessee ten plays eighty nine yard drive Billy Levi's to Westbrook Akine wide open from thirty eight out right after Levis converted a fourth and one on the naked bootle like ten to seven Titans late first quarter. Next time they got the ball, ninety five yard drive started with an incredible seventeen yard pollered run where he bounced out to the left, ending with a Pollared ten yard touchdown run set up by Levester Ridley sixty three yard hookup two plays earlier seventeen to seven Titans. Could this be Houston's like nah seventy eight yard drive Stroud to Collins from five out to Dell from thirty nine the big chunk seventeen to fourteen Tennessee first and tendeth the Houston thirty two Pollard hit by Tim Centle fumbles. Mario Edwards Junior recovers Stroud to Collins for fifty six to start the drive. Suirlelyy, Houston's going to take the lead? No, They settle for a fair baron field goal twenty eight yard seventeen apiece and then Houston trying to run out the clock second and ten from their own fourteen in the first half Stroud picked by Jarvis Brownlee Junior, that set up a Folk fifty six yarder to make it twenty to seventeen Tennessee at the half. It get to twenty three to seventeen after sunk a fifty one yarder Houston second and tenth their own twenty five. Stroud picked by Kenneth Murray, Tennessee set up at the Houston thirty nine third play, third and eleven at the Houston forty Jimmy Ward sixty yard pick six, and the entire game changes. Heughs Tennessee was in such control of this, the former oilers, if you will such control of this. And now all of a sudden, the Texans take the twenty four to twenty three lead with seconds eleven and third quarter. Then Houston would have a three and out, but a punt return was fumbled by Jakwan Jackson. Chris Boyd recovers led to a fairbaron fifty four yard field goal is record twelfth of the year fifty plus. That's a record twelve of those this year for fairbaron twenty seven to twenty three, Houston nine to forty six left, first play, Levis to Chigokonko for seventy Where was the defense? Touchdown? Thirty to twenty seven Titans. What a game? And then fair Bairn misses a twenty eight yarder wide left the guy who's made twelve from fifty plus with one fifty three left. Next time, Houston had the ball because they had one more chance, one more chance. After a sack by Jeffrey Simmons, third and seventeen at their own one. Stroud sacked by Harol Landry safety thirty two to twenty seven on side free kick. They got to declare that as well. I do declare their own side free kick. Tennessee recovers ball game thirty two to twenty seven. Titans, they do it. They're at Washington. Yeah, were already talked about that. Seven and five Washington, three and eight Tennessee, Washington based on what they were favored last week. I'll say by six here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're about right on at five and a half's mainly out there right now, but five to.
Speaker 1: Six a must win situation for the taco holders of Washington. Let's go coming back more guessing line six.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on VS the Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 1: If you haven't become a vsent Pro subscriber yet, now it's your chance to start start betting smarter. I should say and say big. Sign up for our Black Friday special today and get vson Pro access to everything we do from now through May first for only sixty dollars. That's amazing. Until May first for only sixty bucks. Sign up now get access to daily best bets are exclusive betting splits from DraftKings and Circa twenty four to seven video access, plus all our betting guys and the best bets for the upcoming college football playoffs super Bowl in March Badness. Don't miss our best new subscriber offer of the year. Visit vson dot com slash subscribe to sign up on our Black Friday special. Now that's vsin dot com slash subscribe so far, like the Packer's the best week thirteen in the National Football League, we get tweets at beating the book sanschalk sixty six at gmail dot com. How about them Cowboys? Listen? This is a message for only Cowboys fans out there. Oh boy enjoy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, you guys are all Jason today JC five six two zero seven six again because zero seven five was taken heading to Vegas Friday, starting at Fountain Blue looking for a traditional Thanksgiving meal.
Speaker 1: Any recommendations, Happy Thanksgiving, numbers game, family, Happy Thanksgiving to you? J C five six two zero seven six is your real name?
Speaker 2: I have enjoyed the the South Point Buffet a couple times on Thanksgiving. That's a good go to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, maybe chef Chef Keith does a great job down there. What do they do in the actual they do a Thanksgiving bus.
Speaker 2: I think it's been a couple of years since I've been now, so don't hold me to it. Check on it first, but.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what I mean, we'll do that. Maybe I'll do That's a great suggestion. Brian moriannon completely hypothetical. But what if I told you to Rod Taylor was starting for the Jets. Does that bring you closer to the minus one and a half in favor of Seattle? I don't know, because there's the thing Torot Taylor ended up being like eighth in my backup quarterback rankings. The problem is we haven't seen him for years really playing was.
Speaker 2: He also didn't he have like a rough preseason preseason.
Speaker 1: His his superpower in his career was always that he doesn't turn the ball over. But again his we haven't seen a bulk of play from him for a few years. Jed O'Connor. Hard to feel bad, Aaron Rodgers. The window was last year. If fate has it, another championship isn't meant to happen. Yeah, the window lasted four plays jud before the before the Achilles, Andrew Wrinn cornbread Ceriso stuffing game changer. Oh boy, oh boy, burn bread Curriso's stuffing.
Speaker 2: Let me know what time I should come over. I'll bring a whiskey.
Speaker 1: This reminds me of people. You know, the best breakfast burrito in San Francisco has fried chicken and tater tots in it. It's like, are we cheating with that? Because it's just it's just unbelievably good. But that cornbread Cherriso's stuffing, torch Dads. I think the notion that MVP is a quarterback only award is hogwash. Saquan is the most valuable player on one of the best teams in the league, and look at the remaining schedule. Here's the question. He says, if MVP goes to a running back, would Offensive Player of the Year go to a quarterback. My answer to that last question is yes, yeah, you would. I think so absolutely would so too. Corbin. Good morning, guys. I'm sorry. If I show up at Thanksgiving dinner and there are Raisins in any capacity, I'm leaving immediately and not coming back next year. Raisins do not belong anywhere near Thanksgiving. Sorry, not sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh, completely agree.
Speaker 1: Oh, Roger Jones, this is unbelievable. He goes wild. Guess here, you recently watch the murder of Air McNair. All right, this is a little creepy because I did. How do you know that, Roger? He didn't say, have you? He goes you recently watched the murder of Air McNair. I have? But why did you know that I watched that? That's a little that's a bit of a creepy tweet.
Speaker 2: Well, what a maybe hatch or streaming service? Which one is it on?
Speaker 1: Did I say something from that that they came out on the show? Otherwise these Netflix sort of watching what I'm watching and tapped into my stream Netflix. Oh so, off the air, we were having a discussion as we do, and you know, we're just I was just thinking, like, what is the headline like if you had to at this point through twelve weeks of the NFL season, if you had to write a headline, And obviously there were obvious ones Detroit ten and one maybe the best team all this, But I honestly think like, when I look back at the first twelve weeks of this NFL season, it's what you and I just talked about this is the year of the bizarro kicker performance, where we talked about this a lot the first bunch of weeks of the season. Nobody misses long field goals anymore, to the point fifty plus, to the point where teams were settling for fifty plus yard field goals to win games at the end. Remember we had that Butcker game where cheeess are like, yeah, I'm just kicked the fifty one yard and we'll win it. Whereas again, you know, in the eighties, Mark Moseley won a NFL MVP in nineteen eighty two, never kicking one past fifty yards and only making five between forty and forty nine, like it's just it's unbelievable thing. But simultaneously with that statement is never have we seen a season where kickers have made so many And I agree with what you were saying off air, and never have we seen one where they're missing like the chippiest of chips.
Speaker 2: I mean the blocks, the misses that I mean.
Speaker 1: We go well extra points now too, right, I mean we.
Speaker 2: Got kiders talking about low trajectories like trajectory bro like it's it's I wrote down a few things just of things I've noticed the offensive line gaps between teams. Some of these teams that are just so good on the offensive line rolling through the rest of the league, while so other teams they've got pieces with the offensive lines terrible. I think one the other one stands it. This all comes off us talking about the running backs last segment. The other one that's so obvious to be just watching this year. There are so many good nickelbacks in the league because it's a great one. It's so important you play out of that five defensive back set so much more often now. And these nickel backs are asked to do so much at the line of scrimmage with receivers. But in these outside corners they can't tackle at all. That like, they wear nothing, shoulder bads. We're just concerned about them covering big you know, we're big receivers downfield, and whenever you see a Saquad Barkley or something run it at these guys, you're like, oh, they got no chance.
Speaker 1: Cooper to Jane no bigger than with the Eagles. Yeah, him into the lineup. It's been a change. Let's go to another game here, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: We are on Texans at Jaguars.
Speaker 1: Blufinacaro textan, Hey Gil, thanks. She just reminded me I have to get a small box of Raisins for my dressing. What was the game?
Speaker 2: Texans and Jaguars seven and five.
Speaker 1: Texans two and nine. Jaguars, who right now are the leader in the clubhouse for the number one pick in the draft. Houston held the two hundred and sixty total yards against Tennessee Houston minus five and a half. I'll put it in no man's land.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is exactly where we're at on this game. Some five wanted to see where this mood we are five and a half. Basically, everyone, I should say this.
Speaker 1: Remember how before the season this looked like it was going to be a late season mega matchup in the AFC South. Yeah, not so much. Yeah, what is it? What it was? Line? Was it? Line?
Speaker 2: Five and a half?
Speaker 1: Here? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, next four oh five Eastern Rams at Saints.
Speaker 1: All right, this gives us a chance to talk further about that Rams Eagles game last night, in case you missed it. Uh. It followed the same trajectory of these Eagles games against the Bengals against Washington, which is to say that a team played with them for about an hour, for about a half and then once the second half started, the Eagles just wore down their opponents. In all of these games, Rams matriculated the ball. They won fifty three yards on four plays to start the game first intended the Eagle seventeen Kyron hit by Isaiah Rodgers, fumbles Nakobe Dean recovers. By the way, they needed replay assist to verify that Sirianni's challenge flag was in tough.
Speaker 2: Things in this game.
Speaker 1: From that, oh, looky, so that was the first thing. Then three to nothing, Philadelphia Rams go nine plays, seventy yards this time no fumble, Kyroen in from one set the three Rams late first quarter, later seven to six Rams Philly sixty two yards hurts to Brown from six out. Philly leaves it thirteen to seven, and that's what it would be at the half as well.
Speaker 2: And we had to go That's when we had to go for a review for Rachel where A. J. Brown caught it and took seventeen steps in the end zone, but we needed to go review that.
Speaker 1: I believe it was seventeen seventeen before the ball was hushing.
Speaker 2: He ran a full marathon.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm getting to the best part. Third quarter, first play Saquon for seventy touchdown twenty to seven, Eagles, fourteen forty nine left in the third Rams seventy yards questionable PI in the end zone. Stafford to DeMarcus Robinson from two out twenty to fourteen, and now comes the Eagles portion of the ball game. Philly seven plays seventy yards four to thirty four, Hurts to Saquon for thirty one, sets up gain will In from thirteen twenty seven to fourteen Eagles. Cardi misses a forty seven yard or wide right after Sirianni declines a penalty, sees that the Rams were gonna go for it on fourth and three, then decides to change his mind. We have to stop with this. Remember this happened on Thursday night with Mike Tomlin. Also he made a decision on an opponent's flag. He then changed his mind. We can't have this anymore. You have to stick to what you have. Chris Collinsworth was making the point after the game last night. If this were us playing on a playground, we'd be like, no, you already said that, No, you can't do this. You can't allow Syrian and oh that's what that's what Sean McVay is gonna do. I'll change my mind. I will take the penalty. No, stop it. You were dumb the first time. You need to be accountable for the for being dumb. There, that's my that's my No. I like it.
Speaker 2: But your problem, your problem is with how it's being official.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you have to. You can't let him change his mind. Elliott then makes the field goal thirty to fourteen Philly fourth and one at their own eighteen. They get in a took this push. Look they draw the Rams off sides. Three plays later, Saquan for seventy two thirty seven to fourteen Eagles. H it would end up with a garbage touchdown. Stafford to cup thirty seven twenty is your final and again Nakua nine for one seventeen for the Rams. He's so good, so good. This doesn't have to do with the Eagles. We'll get to the Eagles again later. Rams five and six at New Orleans. You said, this is yes, Rams at Saints, Rams five and six at New Orleans four and seven New Orleans minus one and a half.
Speaker 2: I think this is Rams minus two.
Speaker 1: Ooh I'm way off on that, But the Rams are really hard to figure out. This is this is probably the hardest line to make of the week, because again I'll say this every week, Who are the Rams? Are they good? Are they bad? Are they capable of greatness on any given day and capable of suckitude any given day? Same can be said for New Orleans.
Speaker 2: This feels about right to me, like this is kind of the opposite of that Falcon situation. If it was your line, I'd probably be betting rams here.
Speaker 1: But way in two man, staying away from now, I'm not racing about the Saints coming back looking for.
Speaker 3: Value numbers, gave One said these network you're looking for some action.
Speaker 1: Our friends at first bet have you covered? Sign up today to unlock exclusive promotions. Was watching wager on hundreds of exciting horse races every day, every day from across the country and around the world. Sign up at first bet dot com. That's the number one st bet dot com. Use promo code VS in two hundred exclaim a twenty percent rebate for your first sixty days up to two hundred dollars. Head to first bet dot com today. Skill Alexander. We had tweets at beating the book. Derek Michael eighty seven. San Francisco is sixty six to one to win the Super Bowl. He says, for San Francisco fan, this is great and toxic all at once. My heart tells me great value. Lol, my brain says, the bank roll will suffer.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you don't even know about Perdy, you can't.
Speaker 2: Do it right. You can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, chrisy that would read your tweet, but I was too convoluted. I can't read. I can't read it. I find a foot I can't read it. New York Mess sixteen. So you're telling me we can review if a challenge fat flag was thrown in time, but not if a player stepped on the boundary because the league cannot afford thirty two of those cameras. Do they know we bet on this stuff? Scott, I'm right with you, man, I'm right with you. It's the boundary cameras. Apparently there's a challenge flag thing. Kelly, you were just saying off air. Do we remember times where coaches have thrown the challenge flag a little too late and they didn't grant it? We do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I sure remember many years ago, Gill it being a kind of a comedic thing about the coaches having to throw the flag like twenty yards they so they could make sure that the ref saw it before the play went off.
Speaker 1: Also, okay, there's that. There's the coaches get to change their mind now apparently, remember tomlin did it on the uh the illegal the illegal touching when the offensive lineman touched the ball. He was like, oh no, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: I was only confused when you started that conversation because I was like, it's so easy for us to go ripping on Siria. Audio was like, is that where Gill's going, Yes.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be allowed to change your mind.
Speaker 2: And it's good on the coaches. Good on those guys for taking advantage of that. Well, a bad room in place to use it to your advantage.
Speaker 1: Well, we also don't talk about enough. Is this whole blurred notion of replay. It's it's when did replay assist arrive right all of a sudden one day It's like, oh yeah, we just looked at replay as this took three seconds for us to figure it out. Why don't you why can't you do it on everything?
Speaker 2: But then it's not always there. I mean, that was my biggest problem with with the aj Brown touchdown last night. Why we got to go to commercial break and for a review for this. I saw a replay right away.
Speaker 1: There's three feet in also college football, this was not, you know, material to the final score as it turned out. But you see the Alabama game where they just absolutely took a touchdown away from Alabama for no reason at the end where the guy on the side of like a late flag, he's like, yeah, the slot receiver wasn't coming up. The replay was like, yeah it was. It's like, you can't review that, Like that's unreviewable. Sorry. The things that are the most reviewable, remember, like delay of game play car you can't review that in the NFL. I'm with the replay assist thing is probably more than anything we've talked about. It's frustrating because that's the one you that makes it sound so easy because they use it arbitrarily. It seems like, hey, du if you used it for that, why can't you use it for this. By the way, you're so nonchalant about it. Oh, it took four seconds for you to figure out, Why can't take you four seconds? To figure out this because I don't know about you.
Speaker 2: The first time I heard it, I'm like, oh, finally there's just some guy watching it like we all are, and it's not that hard.
Speaker 1: Sometimes. That's the other thing about it is we're we learn things about a sport that we think we know everything about. Oh the boundary camera. That was like breaking news yesterday. Jason Ice, cool gambler. I'm not sure about you, guys, but turkey does not make me thankful on Thanksgiving. I'll take a nice steak dinner, no reason.
Speaker 2: Man, don't get me started on this one. Don't get me started. We got all the way to do this. I love Thanksgiving. Colin Murphy is talking about that. That's that creepy tweet I got.
Speaker 1: From Roger Jones where he's like, wild, guess, harey, you recently watched the murder of Aeron McNair and I was speculating I did something happen in that that I repeated, and Colin Murphy goes, did Steve McNair choke on a raisin? Or did Oz the mentalist? Just to uh torchdads about the Saquon thing? If Saquon he This is interesting because a Saquon pulls off MVP, and if Offensive Player of the Year is certainly a quarterback, then there's a direct correlation and you can parlay that at a place like FanDuel. So if you thought Saquon.
Speaker 2: Would an MVP, I love this.
Speaker 1: You could do Lamar Offensive Player of the Year or cho was Lamar.
Speaker 2: I mean the your only problem is you've got the josh Ala Lamar Jackson problem right now.
Speaker 1: Right, you sure do. But still, let's it's an interesting thought.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get that great point. I'm more to get to what do we dot oh four oh five Eastern Bucks at Panthers bucks and Panthers five and six bucks.
Speaker 1: The bucks are getting larger in the Falcons rear view mirror at Carolina three and eight Carolina given Kansas City all they could take, Tampa Bay out gained the Giants four fifty to two forty five and Bryce twenty one of thirty five for two sixty three for the Panthers. Good on Bryce young By, Yeah he is for as bad as he was and as much as we killed him, he's looking better.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Tampa Bay minus five and a half. This is on the.
Speaker 2: Road six mainly six seen five and a half six. We have five and a half six. All right, keep on cruising. We've got four twenty five Eastern your Eagles at Ravens, not your Eagles, and the Eagles he brought up earlier.
Speaker 1: Is the game with this game of the week, right, he gave you reen earlier Birds versus Birds nine and two, Eagles seven and four Ravens again. The Ravens don't play until tonight for Week twelve, two and a half point, two and a half point favorites on the road against the Charge. I have all about the Ravens tonight and the Hardball Bowl or the hard Bowl, Saquon once again because it deserves. Repeating twenty six for two point fifty five last night on the ground, that's an Eagles record. Yeah. The seventy yards score is seventy two yards score, two touchdowns, four catches for forty seven. That means he had three hundred and two yards from scrimmage. He is on pace for twenty one hundred and fifty one rushing yards after that performance. The record is two thousand and one oh five, so he's ahead of Eric Dickerson's nineteen eighty four PA five hundred yards from scrimmage over the two games. The last two games two game span, most in any two game span since Sweetness Walter Payton did in nineteen seventy seven third game with one hundred ninety five plus yards of scrimmage. The rest of the NFL has three combined. Aj Brown six for one O nine in a touchdown, four hundred and eighty one total yards for the Eagles in that win against the Rams last night, three hundred and fourteen total rushing. By the way, Brandon Graham, I missed this. Torn tricep I know out for the season. I read it, write up about this and then we're like, oh, it happened early in the game. What do you mean it happened early in the game. He played a great game?
Speaker 2: Is that what has said?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was like, what are you talking about that?
Speaker 2: He was great last He's another one of these guys, kind of older guys, has had a great season.
Speaker 1: Torn Tricep out for the season. That's a big loss, by the way, Darius Slay with a concussion as well, so that you know how that goes, right, That's a constantly monitored situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta clear what five steps throughout the week, yep, I.
Speaker 1: Have without without seeing Baltimore play. Obviously it's going to factor in the performance tonight, but I have Baltimore as a two and a half point for.
Speaker 2: Ding, Ding, Ding. You're all over at two and a half right now. I'm a little surprised to see some of these two and a halfs have become juiced. So maybe we get to three.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say three probably doesn't give the Eagles enough respect, but two and a half sounds about right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm right there with you the Eagles.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the game of the week. The Eagles are absolutely one of these teams that you just feel like, again three games that they've won the leap to mind, Cincinnati, Washington and last night against the Rams. You can play with them for about a half and then they just wear you out. They are so physical on both sides of the ball. They just destroyed the Rams on both lines of scrimmage last night. And you do wonder in January eight Eagles. That's the thing. Now, if you had to bet, what would you make a price on an Eagles Lions NFC championship?
Speaker 2: At this point where we are in Detroit, I'm guessing.
Speaker 1: We're in Detroit. I'm guessing, but I'm just saying, give me the match. Try.
Speaker 2: I actually think it's a good I mean, what we're looking at, Eagles and Ravens is probably a good compence Detroit two something like that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, what would you put just this was a matchup Market So you know how we have Super Bowl matchups. Yeah, let's say this was the NFC Championship matchup.
Speaker 2: Mark Gosh, I have no idea, I mean what the matchup.
Speaker 1: Would be because who's number three in the NFC? Now? Is it the Here are your choices, the Vikings, the Packers? Is there a third choice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm right there with you. I also don't know if I remember hearing Gil Alexander this high on the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Because after you see it time after time, who.
Speaker 2: Is number three? I'll go Green Bay? But oh boy, is that a that's a light answer. Are Oh well, let's do one more squeeze man. Sunday Night Niners, It Bills, Niners, it Bills.
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of games that before the season started, You're like, imagine this Sunday Night game come week thirteen, it's the five and six Niners who are one game out behind both the Rams and the Seahawks in the NFC West at Buffalo Buffalo nine and two Buffalo idol this week nine and two bills Brandon Allen yesterday and relief of Brock Party seventeen of twenty nine for one ninety nine. They were held. The Niners were two hundred and forty one total yards, eleven first downs, and they were minus three in turnovers. Buffalo's got to be I mean, if this is Brock Party, it's one thing. So what did we learn yesterday? The difference between Purty and Allen in the line in a game at Green Bay was three points. It's got to be more than that. Three points was not enough of.
Speaker 2: A six or something like that, four something like that and a half four four.
Speaker 1: It's got to be it should be more than that. Do we we do we know that party's playing in this game.
Speaker 2: We don't don't anything.
Speaker 1: I said, Buffalo minus seven, but that obviously depends on who's starting a quarterback for the Niner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is where we were pretty much right now. Six and a half's out there. I hammered bills five and a half Fandle Boyd opened yesterday. You know, but kind of thinking it was at least gonna move this way. At worst, I could buy off it at a better number a little bit if we get news on party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just that year. We've said it before with the Niners. It's too many injuries. Somebody comes back, somebody else gets hurt, and then once you lose your quarterback, at that point, it just becomes comical. McCaffrey is not all the way back. I'm not sure. You know who knows at this age will he ever be all the way back? I don't know. But there's just too many injuries, and it's just that year. It's a loss. It feels like a lost season for sure. So much hope for what was supposed to be still in the window for the Niners coming back. One more game to get to. We'll wrap it up right here on a numbers game. We have one more game to get to. I believe we do.
Speaker 2: Monday Night football, the Browns at the Broncos.
Speaker 1: Brown's coming off the extra rest there win over the Steelers in the snow on Thursday football. They are three and eight. Remember they were one of ten on third down, four four on fourth. They were MIAs two in turnovers. They became the first team, according to Optics DATS in NFL history, to commit three plus turnovers, have eight plus penalties, convert no more than one third down, have under twenty five minute time of possession, blow a twelve plus point fourth quarter lead, and yet still win the game. That's what they did on Thursday. Total anomaly jamis eighteen of twenty seven for two nineteen. And then at Denver, Denver, we talked about they beat the Raiders and then they cover against the Raiders because Desmond Rider took a sack at the sixteen seconds left on a play run with sixteen seconds left from the doorstep and Ridard took a sack and that was it. That was the last play run and so Broncos get the money as well. Bo Nicks Broncos rookie touchdown record is sixteen touchdowns, sixteen touchdown passes good on him Sutton eight for ninety seven and two touchdowns. In that win, the Broncos were plus two and turnovers the Broncos are seven and five. The Broncos are in playoff position, a game and a half ahead of the Dolphins, who are their nearest competitor for that final wild card in the AFC I will say, Denver minus six.
Speaker 2: You're pretty close to just five and a half, basically everywhere five and a half, okay, and those two and a half's a lot of Most of those two and a halves are disappearing on tonight's game. So I'm gonna join you for a.
Speaker 1: Bit tonight, Gil, Can we talk about the bow Nicks Jayden Daniels Rookie of the Year thing for a second? For sure? Jade and Daniels down to a short favorite now minus one fifteenish wild for Rookie of the Year and bo Nicks in the short plus money about plus one twenty for offensive Rookie the year. There were showed minus one thirty five plus one ten is what we're showing on the graphics, so it is super close. Now with what is that six games left in the in the regular season? Do I have that right? No? Yes, six games left in the regular season for both of the players. So the question becomes now and by the way, it's a two headed monster because Brock Bowers, who's in third, is twenty five to one. So Jayden Daniels got out to this great start and now has and let me just say this as a Washington guy who's watched every one of his snaps since that injury. He has not been the same player since the rib injury. He doesn't run nearly as a willingly, But then he did a little bit more last night, Right, he did a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm like. I'm confused by it.
Speaker 1: Because, I mean, his stats are still great because that McLaurin play was eighty six yards right, by the way, did we talk about that? Terry mccorns. Jaydan Daniels has still been awesome. Don't get me wrong, He's still and he did run yesterday, but he's not been the player that he was bow Knicks. And I will say this again because when you're wrong, you're wrong. Sean Payton has coached this kid up and he in season bo Nicks was terrible early in the year, and now he looks better and better every week. So the question becomes, with six games left, who your bet be on between these two? If you were forced to make one.
Speaker 2: Jane Daniels still me too.
Speaker 1: Just a little bit?
Speaker 2: Could can he get caught?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: I think the I mean I think the odds movement is pretty spot on reflective.
Speaker 1: Will this come down to fifty voters? Who will determine one team got in the playoffs and the other didn't.
Speaker 2: So that when you just asked me that question, is the biggest thing that comes to mind right away, right it's it's which who gets into the playoffs? And that absolutely could be the design.
Speaker 1: Both could both could not, right, Broncos with a one and a half game lead in the AFC Wildcard picture, Washington with a half game lead in the NFC wildcard picture. Currently, Yeah, that's what I'm saying. With Washington, like you have Tennessee this week, you just lost a Dallas at home. You absolutely have to beat Tennessee like it's a roverbial must win at this point.
Speaker 2: And almost I guess if both miss. If both miss, I'm gonna go with it's more likely that Nicks wins it because right then, though the Washington collapse would be a bigger deal, we'd be talking about it far more just the second half of the season stuff. Again, I I.
Speaker 1: Don't know will some voters look at this as Okay, well, they're both unbelievable. Jaden was the number two pick in the draft. Bo Nicks, everybody felt was completely overdrafted at twelve, So there's that in bo Nix's favor. On the other hand, you could also look at it as well. Bo Knicks has this supposed offensive genius people think in Sean Payton, whereas Jayden Daniels got the Cliff Kingsbury swoon happening, and he doesn't have a head coach like in offensive minded head coach, He's got Dan Quinn.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's just a lot of things that in the mix right now at this moment, it's very coin flippy. But what's your point that you think he's gonna be cut some slack, because no, My point is like every voter can have their own way of thinking, right right, One person could be like, oh my god, Bo Nicks, everybody thought he was overdrafted. You know, Jadon Daniels, everybody knew he should be the number two picks. So what bo Nix is doing is that much more incredible? Or you say, well, Bo Nicks has Sean Payton as his guru, Jadan Daniels has Cliff Kingsbury.
Speaker 2: It's a fascinating conversation.
Speaker 1: Sure you can rationalize in all kinds of ways, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The passing stats are so similar right now too, Like That's why I was just pulling up, like they are so close. You're talking about twenty six thirteen yardage for Jayden Daniels, twelve touchdowns, five interceptions. Bo Nicks twenty five forty eight with sixteen touchdowns, six interceptions, So four more touchdowns, one more pick.
Speaker 1: Now there's going to be a voter. There's fifty of them, right, then one voter may say, yeah, but what Jaden Daniels has done to change around the culture of a franchise from just being a prison lifetime sentence, you know, under Daniel Snyder to this glory and by glory, I put it in quotes because I know it. They're only seven and five and they haven't done anything, so it's gonna be fascinating. And I do agree with what the number is, Like, I get it. The bow Knicks conversation is absolutely thegit. They deserve credit for it. Man.
Speaker 2: I just I think if Commanders end up missing the playoff, I think he's going to be punished and almost probably to an unfair levels. They miss after the start that.
Speaker 1: They had, but the Broncos won't be Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. The schedules are Washington's might be a scosh easier than Denver's.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's a I think it's a pretty interesting discussion all of these awards. Coach of the Year is the most jumbled. I have no idea who Coach of the Year is. Who was that Drew was on and he was like giving seven candidates. It's definitely down to these seven guys.
Speaker 2: It was me like the day before, right, I was like ninety five percent sure he'll be one of these, like six dudes.
Speaker 1: We just we talked about. You know, Dan Campbell, by the way, plus one sixty is your short shot. Just to give you some thoroughness to that, Kevin O'Connell plus three fifty, Tomlins four to one, Jim Harbaugh plus four to fifty, Peyton, the aforementioned, Sean Payton six to one, and Jonathan Gannon and Dan Quinn who should get some consideration ten to one and fourteen to one. I mean that's what seven dudes. If you had to bet this, I mean I'll throw it right back for me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I'm forcing you to bet this right now, what do.
Speaker 1: You bet it right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Tomlin, he says sheepishly. But I think the gauntlet is gonna change that. I think the Gauntlet's gonna do this. Steeler's gonna lose a lot of football games.
Speaker 2: Eis too right now it's Tomlin or Horbad though, I guess.
Speaker 1: But if the Lions go fifteen and one, excuse me, sixteen in one, let's say it's not Dan Campbell. The same applies to Andy Reid. If the Chiefs go sixteen and one, you can't give Andy Reid this.
Speaker 2: I'm actually, why is he getting longer again? I might jump in on him. Twenty to one's out there now in him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he has Patrick Mahomes. That's why his record has to be gaudy.
Speaker 2: I know that's what That's what it is. Gaudy.
Speaker 1: I'm saying it's gaudy. That's what I'm saying. If they go sixteen and one, you can't give it to him.
Speaker 2: Come on, I might bet that today. I did not realize we had got that much longer on Andy Reid.
Speaker 1: That was the point of that whole segment to get you to bet something. Thank you. It will good work, all right.
Speaker 2: The Baba fack back batt