Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: In the gym last night, the boxing gym last night. I don't know if we.
Speaker 3: Can tell.
Speaker 4: Thank you Tanya Mark. Did you cue her to say it?
Speaker 5: I did not?
Speaker 4: Or she just listening to the cues? Yes, mm hmmy.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 4: I mean you probably you probably could tell.
Speaker 2: I can't tell today you're wearing a black long sleeve shirt. If you were wearing like a short sleeve, then maybe I would make a comment like that.
Speaker 1: Just make a request.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to do that.
Speaker 3: Request outfit requests, make a request. Well, it's just the make gray.
Speaker 2: Is that really helping out with like the summer vibe feeling?
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm trying to be not make ray in my tone here exact dress in the morning. And you ever seen people like I take a class or I'll box with the the person that holds up the mits, and I punched the mits.
Speaker 2: One two, it's undercut one, three, four, They're all just number three.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 3: So yeah, look that's what I was turning get.
Speaker 4: Four or five, four and six.
Speaker 1: Anyways, these two guys were in the ring with their head gear on and their mouthpieces and they were fighting each other like they were sparing.
Speaker 4: They were sparring.
Speaker 2: But isn't that what you're supposed to do if your boxes.
Speaker 4: No, I'm in there to get in shape, not to fight.
Speaker 3: Well that's not everybody's prerogative.
Speaker 1: Well, they invited me, what would you like to spar? Would I like to spark as spar Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 1: They looked at me like, look, get you. I didn't have a mouthpiece, so that was my out. But they were going to put the head gear on me and let me spar a little bit and taste. They said, you can taste the action. I don't want to taste the action. No, I don't want to hit another person.
Speaker 7: I don't have the person hit me.
Speaker 1: You put the head gear on. It's fine, it's padded. It's not fine. It hurts tubs. What are you laughing at over? It's not so funny. But I'm not a spar You don't seem like the sparring time. Literally, I'm in there to get my obliques tight.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 7: That's all I want to do.
Speaker 4: I'm not sparring. I'm not trying.
Speaker 1: Even like when they try and coach me to box, they say, yeah, if you ever you know, if you're going to fight, here's what you want to be able to do.
Speaker 4: Like, guys, there's no I'm not trying.
Speaker 2: No while you say that now, and then you never know, and then all this train is going to come in Handy.
Speaker 4: Well, well thanks, Hot says you're putting that out there.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we should all be able to defend ourselves.
Speaker 4: It's very important my husbands spar.
Speaker 2: I don't think like professionally or well, but he's a little he's good at everything, so I feel like if you threw him in, he figured it out within ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Do you spar with your now fiance the jiu jitsu?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have boxing gloves and we'll hit some paths, but we haven't sparred yet. You don't hit each other right if we were gonna spar Yeah, but that's all wrong.
Speaker 4: You don't punch your significant other. It feels weird to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a strange. I don't like it with boxing gloves and not with boxing gloves. It's still hers bro. I saw these guys, They're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's no chance.
Speaker 3: I brewis so easily.
Speaker 1: I just want to put on my anklets and get out of here anklet.
Speaker 3: You did wear anklets.
Speaker 4: I did wear like a chain.
Speaker 3: No saw oh your ankle socks.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was literally picture you put on your little ankle chain and you're like, I'm out of.
Speaker 4: Here, guys, my ankle chain.
Speaker 3: I actually really want an ankle. I've been looking at some ankle chains. They're very beautiful, and you call it an anklet.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 1: I don't wear an anklet. I think they're pretty on a woman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't wear one.
Speaker 3: I want to wear one again. I had one for a moment. I lost it in the scene.
Speaker 1: Well that's a great gift. Robbie can get you an inklet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I should tell you I want a tow ring.
Speaker 1: While he's at it, what about a crawler?
Speaker 3: Now, what's a crawler?
Speaker 4: Oh that's the ear crawler. I love that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I have my coffin. Speaking of ears, I have my rook pierced.
Speaker 1: You know what that is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's well you taught me that the other day inside Carlage or whatever. And I had to change out this earring the other night and I could not do I was half an hour like basically trying to like restab.
Speaker 1: The rook was it's called.
Speaker 3: Okay, the tragus is your it's did you go back to the school.
Speaker 9: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: But I only know this because I had to start googling YouTube videos of like is there a hack that I could do to try to put this earring in? And the hack was I basically had to ask Michael and within one second he came in and he had to use pliers to.
Speaker 3: Like hold a little earring and like scoop it in. But he got it, and I was like, now I have my nice new little diamond rook.
Speaker 4: I never heard of that rook or tragus in my life. It's the first I've ever heard of that stuff.
Speaker 2: The tragus is like this little pointy triangle that just sticks out right the front of your ear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that has a name. I never thought that had a name. That was pointy air.
Speaker 2: And then the rook is like this that first curve inside.
Speaker 4: Your ear that car How many bones are in the ear?
Speaker 2: There's none, it's cartilage.
Speaker 1: Uh, there are a lot of bones. Bones make Bones are what make the sound for you to hear it?
Speaker 3: Right, Mark, I thought that's cartilage.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think there are three bones in the human ear as ostacles.
Speaker 4: There you go oscar. Where are they inside your head?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right now they're vibrating because they're talking.
Speaker 3: Though is always in my ears?
Speaker 4: Don't the bones vibrate to somehow get you to hear that is correct?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 4: Look at this.
Speaker 1: A spark, A spark, no spar with you every morning.
Speaker 4: Gosh, this is fun spark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we verbally spar.
Speaker 1: Shout out to bixby Joe coffee shop on Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach. They've got avocado toasted people rave about And I thought of you assisting in the ice cappuccino, the iced cappuccino for summer. I'm going to get back into my iced vibe or my cold press.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter if it's the middle of winter. I still always ice coffe.
Speaker 4: You still ice coffee in the winters.
Speaker 3: See, I still hot coffee in the summer.
Speaker 4: Oh, which way? Which way is down right? Okay?
Speaker 1: So clouds this morning, sunshine later seventy upper seventies inland. We are paying your bills this morning. A second date update is part of this program. What we miss while were sleeping. Well.
Speaker 2: The Damian High High School Marching Band from Laverne has been chosen to perform at the twenty twenty five Mazie's.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving Day parade in New York City.
Speaker 2: Target has announced that it's dropping prices on fifteen hundred items and plans to cut prices on around five thousand frequently shopped items over the course of the summer. And Harry Styles and actress Taylor Russell have called it quits after a little more than a year of dating.
Speaker 3: And that's what happened overnight.
Speaker 4: So let's talk about the dating world. Think about that. What is the dating world like right now? I don't think it's great. Yeah, but the second date update is coming up.
Speaker 1: They went out on a date and at the end of the date, she asked him to go back to her place, but on the way to meet her and they're in separate cars, she cancels and then stopped all communication. That seems broad, bigger, better deal.
Speaker 4: Could be.
Speaker 2: Maybe or an ex like re entered her life.
Speaker 4: I was waiting at the place and those minutes that they were commuting.
Speaker 3: That's all she needed. It's too abrupt.
Speaker 4: Second date update seven.
Speaker 2: Or she found something out about the dude, like in.
Speaker 4: That little window of time.
Speaker 3: Maybe you never know.
Speaker 2: A friend text her and like, look this guy dated Blobby blah, you know, you never know, and.
Speaker 1: Then she's gonna say no, well maybe all right, that's what's gonna happen at seven twenty.
Speaker 4: We will get the answers.
Speaker 1: We'll try and smooth it out because he wants to go out with her, but he can't figure out why she just let come home.
Speaker 4: With me, don't come home with me? Sure that's dating, No, it's not, Tanya. Yes, know what dating is. When was the last time you dated?
Speaker 3: Okay, doesn't matter when the last time I dated it was? I did plenty of it.
Speaker 4: But it's changed, right, Mickayla.
Speaker 3: It has How is it changed?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Dating's hard, so it has always been hard, not as hard as it is now. Oh my gosh, I just saw, like the funniest thing that Rin died.
Speaker 7: What what did he do?
Speaker 2: He teed up a spar between Mikayla and Tanya, and then he just sat back.
Speaker 11: In his chair like.
Speaker 4: A spectator of them.
Speaker 3: Because I want someone, I want Ryan or Mikayla to tell me how it's so different now than.
Speaker 7: It was, Kayla.
Speaker 12: Okay, so I think it's different now because this generation doesn't want to force things or rush things, so everyone's more chill, where things are happening later. So I'm in my thirties now, and maybe this is the time I settled down, when before it was more like late twenties, early thirties. But people aren't ready for that yet. People are having kids later, so it's just harder to find someone that wants to settle Now.
Speaker 3: That seems different than it was like twenty years ago.
Speaker 4: But then you're making replint.
Speaker 3: I know, but I'm saying I was dating four or five years ago, same problems. It's not different. It's the same.
Speaker 2: I mean it is a little different.
Speaker 1: People are more loosey, goosey and laid back now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they always have been. We need to get to the second your rear.
Speaker 4: View mirror is cracked.
Speaker 7: It is burd.
Speaker 1: Are you an wittier to help save us for a second, it's too early for all this, Like everything's already tight.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good?
Speaker 10: How are you good?
Speaker 1: You're calling about a guy?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I have a coworker. She's not my best friend, but she's just my friend. And we talked, wevent and so she's.
Speaker 5: Talking to this guy.
Speaker 9: But I've noticed that he's always harding my stories, like always HEARDing my stories, So I don't know if I should tell her.
Speaker 10: It's just a little weird.
Speaker 9: You know, everybody else likes likes likes, but he always hard. So I don't want to make it awkward. I don't want it to be uh something that will create like probably between us, because we're really cool. So I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: The guy your friend is seeing keeps liking your post, but it's not your you you interestingly made it clear not really your best friend, So you don't feel total obligation to stop this, because it's just an acquaintancy friend.
Speaker 3: Well, how she's just Are you single too, Martha, Yes, I am.
Speaker 4: Do you like the guy yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you attracted to him?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 9: No, no, But it's weird because he does it. He's just hearts everything.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 9: Everybody else is like, okay, like or heart whatnot. But just the guy speak his.
Speaker 2: Personality and maybe he's trying to be friends with you because he knows that you're friends with her.
Speaker 14: And so.
Speaker 1: I just think it's interesting you told me it's not a best friend.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's the question.
Speaker 4: That's the question. Should she tell her?
Speaker 3: I would, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Then it's making it seem like you're making it more of something than it really is.
Speaker 4: Martha, do you like the guy a little bit?
Speaker 1: No? All right, then tell your friend. Then tell your friend. There's no reason to not tell your friend. Then tell your friend, thank you very much for call it. If you like the guy, then let it ride. If that's I mean, she said it's her she, by the way, it wasn't really her friend. You don't say somebody at worked it's my friend, not my best friend, my friend. Like, no, either you're a friend or you're not a friend, and she's not a friend. Therefore she doesn't like the guy. Tell her there's no downside. You know.
Speaker 4: It's these days where I have clarity is great.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anything wrong with liking her hearting a story.
Speaker 3: All of the stories just constantly heard heart. If Michael was heard heart hearting other girls stories, you'd be like, what the hell, bro Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah you would, yes, you would.
Speaker 3: Has he not ever hearted a story that you posted?
Speaker 1: Okay, not ever she's saying all the time, all the time.
Speaker 3: You would correct, that's the key. It's not sporadic.
Speaker 2: But you don't know he's doing it with everybody can doing with like guys too.
Speaker 1: All right, Mark is like jumping in the air. We've got to move on and there is seen him get a vertical like that. Your morning hack is next the most in demand jobs right now. Good hack for the class of twenty four. And I have a quote for Tuesday. It is Tuesday black, but sorry, get into Wednesday soon enough. Congratulations to the class of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yay, a very very You know, this class that's graduating, most of them didn't get a graduation in twenty twenty because of COVID, So if you're graduating from colleges right now, it's a big deal.
Speaker 4: Well as you had into the real world out there and the jobs.
Speaker 1: Based on some resume searches by employees, these are the three most in demand jobs. Nurses, mechanics and accountants. Nurses, mechanics and accountants.
Speaker 2: Feedback the American Career College, Go get your nurse degree.
Speaker 1: Today's quote, life is better when you surround yourself with people whose kindness isn't a strategy, it's a way. Love that his FM headlines with sisiny Well.
Speaker 2: Target announced price cuts on thousands of items to help shoppers this summer. The price cuts affect approximately five thousand frequently shopped items including meat, milk, bread, fruit, paper, towels, and diapers. Vanessa Bryant joined Nickerson Gardens Residence for a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the opening of a refurbished gym at the public housing community in watts Open. AI announced it plans to halt the use of one of its CHATGYBT voices.
Speaker 3: That Scarlet Johansson says sounds eerly.
Speaker 2: Similar to her own, and Harry Styles and actress Taylor Russell have reportedly called it quits after just a little more than a year of dating on air with Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 1: Madiana, welcome to the studio. Thanks for coming in this morning. So we are going to address an inner office issue. If you work in a normal office, this is a typical office building. There are typical offices in it. Cuba, Coles, Keith, Cards, p Ones through P eight. So we got all kinds of drama here at the Burbank office, Madiana.
Speaker 4: What happened with your lunch? Let's I have a little visual aid here.
Speaker 3: I saw this note. I didn't know it was your lunch. I was like, oh that sucked for whoever that is.
Speaker 15: Did you see it?
Speaker 3: I saw the note. Yes, I was like, oh, man numbers.
Speaker 11: So I went to the fridge to go grab my lunch because I got hungry, and there's a big note on a fridge and it says, if you had chicken and broccoli for lunch, come see me.
Speaker 15: I owe you lunch because I guess.
Speaker 2: When they opened the door, it fell out and her glass tupperware shattered.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're being a good planet person by having glass and it shattered on somebody everywhere.
Speaker 4: So did you go seek this individual that was honest?
Speaker 11: I didn't, but Nick introduced me to the person and I told Mark and they're like, oh my god, this is so funny.
Speaker 15: And so like we went to go meet up with the guy and he was.
Speaker 3: He's really cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so bad.
Speaker 15: I didn't even want to go up to him because I'm like, it's fine.
Speaker 11: I don't want him to think that, you know, Like, I'm like, it's okay, Like it was probably my fall because I placed it.
Speaker 4: But didn't you make him buy your lunch?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 15: I didn't make it, he offered.
Speaker 1: He offered, let's go look at all that planning and efficiency you ate the chicken you organize yourself.
Speaker 3: That would like really throw off my day, because I really do. It's like you bring your food and you plan for specific times, and like that would really throw me. I do appreciate his note though, Yeah, it's really sweet.
Speaker 4: He's sweet.
Speaker 1: He seems like this is like the perfect script for a rom com to way to meet somebody.
Speaker 4: Let's meet at him now.
Speaker 3: I'm married, I think.
Speaker 8: Married.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's just become a thriller.
Speaker 13: I've watched way too many rom coms to know that this really could be a wrong comm.
Speaker 1: We're very happy that you had an honest note there and you know, wanted to admit your mistake and breaking Marianna's lunch.
Speaker 13: Well, there's a little bit of challenge there, and in thinking about it for the past twenty four hours, you've had a lot of witnesses. I kind of changed my tune a little bit.
Speaker 1: Is that Okay, okay, oh, this is getting good.
Speaker 4: See what happened?
Speaker 13: So like, I'm an homous gentleman, you know, I grew up with great morals and if I break something, I pay for it. But at the same time, if it was placed in such a way that it was not really my fault for it breaking, then do I pay?
Speaker 2: Are you implying that it was Mariana's fault for the way she placed her tupperware inside the fridge.
Speaker 13: I heard her say right before I got on that it could be up to her too. Now Here, there's two things. A bitness stands. I would you know acknowledge that yes, it broke when I opened the door. But at the same time, there's a big sign right on the refrigerator that says no cooking broccoli.
Speaker 3: By the way, no fish or broccoli in the microwave sounds so.
Speaker 13: Right off the bat if we are again on a trial to draw. Then secondly, there are shelves with glass or or plastic that cover so things don't slide off. Then when you put glass on glass, you're setting something up for disaster.
Speaker 1: Adam, I feel like they don't let you guys talk back there.
Speaker 13: I'm not going to say you should take mita nobu because you ruin my suit. But I'm just saying, is that one hundred percent my fault.
Speaker 1: In at them from sales broke many on his lunch he was very kind to admit that now he's changing his tune here, Adam, which client or clients do you work with that are on our show.
Speaker 13: I work with Vice Presion of Sales, so I work with most a lot.
Speaker 4: Of clients all over Kiss you have one that is on the morning show right now.
Speaker 13: We have many on the morning show right now. So I can't just name one.
Speaker 1: Well, it seems like it's the VP sales should be able to name one.
Speaker 16: I know I have.
Speaker 9: We have a lot.
Speaker 13: I just don't want to just name out one because the other big why don't you name me?
Speaker 1: Well, let me play and have you heard? Have you heard Ruby's AT and T commercial?
Speaker 3: We play that one a lot.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's the most run commercial here.
Speaker 4: Just take a listen. She's trying to.
Speaker 3: Figure out where everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Different And although that makes.
Speaker 1: It anyway, Adam from Sales, we love you buddy, thanks for all the hard work and love on our show.
Speaker 10: And appreciate you.
Speaker 4: You take care all right, bye bye.
Speaker 1: But I think he's looking for a podcast or something.
Speaker 2: It has to be so you put them on the door. Yeah, so then when it opened, probably slid out out from Honestly, that is a bad place to put your lunch.
Speaker 15: It is, but I didn't obviously didn't go the intention of that. I mean, it was an accident on.
Speaker 1: Your side because he did like this about face on you that I was way into hugging him because he was.
Speaker 15: After that, I was like, actually I do want lunch?
Speaker 1: Yeah no boo, classic sales move. You come in for a free lunch and now you're buying something.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 3: Ruby in la family everything.
Speaker 1: We have a second date update that we're going to get into right now, so listen to this. I'd love for anyone to weigh in on this, but uh, do you run into his knee? We met on bumble. We hit it off so well that she invited me over to her place at the end of the date. On the way over there, she texted me and she canceled And now she's not responding to me.
Speaker 4: What happened? How much time was that window? What could go wrong? There're two separate vehicles.
Speaker 1: What could have happened? Let's get to Luke, who reached out wants to go out with her again. Luke, thanks for coming on. I gotta go fast on this because I want to make sure we get to the bottom of it before anybody has second thoughts about coming on the air.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 1: How long was it from when she said meet me in my place, you got in the car, and then she canceled, Like what was that window of time?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Ryan, I mean like not long at all, not long at all. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Well what's not long at all?
Speaker 10: Like two minutes?
Speaker 7: Whoa?
Speaker 4: So did she read?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: We have some theories here? Do you have any theories about you were into it? She was into it so much she invited you back. And then by the time you get in uber lifted whatever it was, she cancels within two minutes.
Speaker 4: What are your theories, bro?
Speaker 10: I mean I don't know. So, like I distinctly remember, uh, you know, when I saw her on bumble swiping right on her like sometimes you know, you just like mindlessly swipe. You're like, babe, babe, kind of a babe babe. But then like and like stopped me in my tracks. I was like, whoa, whoa, whoa major major babe, you know. And so when we matched, I was psyched. And then when she messaged me, I was even more psyched. But after a few days of back and forth, I asked her out, and you know, we went to Gals on Fair Oaks Italian place, got drinks, split some coconut cake. It was super like she hat flirty and sparks were flying. So we started kissing a little bit in the restaurant, in the restaurant at the table, like, you know, I don't normal to do that what she wanted to do, so, you know, and so then she leaned over. It leaves over and this version of my ear could we go back to my place?
Speaker 18: Now?
Speaker 4: What did you when you feel at that moment.
Speaker 10: Katie Perry fireworks? You know, I'm going off in my head. And but then I try and play it cool. I was like, yeah, cool, sounds sounds good. Sounds good to me. So, you know, went to our cars and I was going to meet her there. Uh but you know, and I'm barely six blocks from the restaurant when she texts me, Sorri, I just realized I have to get up early tomorrow.
Speaker 18: And that was it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, could Leroy? First of all, you're one of the great storytellers of all time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Like when you leaned in and she leaned.
Speaker 18: In to me.
Speaker 1: I was there as your me to.
Speaker 3: I was like, Chuck, please, I was your target.
Speaker 10: And it was an amazing date.
Speaker 4: And so but here's the thing, maybe this.
Speaker 2: Is all legit, No, because she's not talking to him now, Oh, forgot that part.
Speaker 13: She's not.
Speaker 10: Yes, she's not responding to me because if it were legit.
Speaker 1: Because how would you have such a good time? Then you realize, oh my gosh, I'm in the car. It's later than I thought. Yes, and we do have to get yes.
Speaker 3: No, you don't know.
Speaker 2: No, I pull it on letter if I'm really feeling.
Speaker 1: It, Okay, Sisney, No I would. It's just too painful telling you the truth. I mean this coming from Systney has been married for one hundred.
Speaker 2: Years, fifteen together with my fifteen.
Speaker 3: That's so married for ten together for fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Luke, here's what you. Let's get into it. What's her name, Brianna? Yeah, all right, we're gonna come back and we are going to talk to Brionna. I think she's agreed to come on and find out what the deal is.
Speaker 7: Sysney.
Speaker 4: What's your theory at this point?
Speaker 2: I believe that she got some sort of information on that car ride that made her do an about face like this, this ain't the guy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: My theory is maybe her aunt Flow came to town unexpectedly and she just wanted to go home.
Speaker 1: But why still ghost Yeah, it doesn't make sense with the ghosting. I'm assistant me on that. Well, let's find out when don't y'all say Luke is one of the He's just I don't know. I felt like I've known Luke forever when he was telling me the story of the date. Yeah, he played by your drank. We'll come back. Luke trying to figure out why he was invited back to Brionna's house and within two minutes she canceled on him, and she hasn't responded to his text, like what happened in that window?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 7: It's things, linister, you knew it allay yours me?
Speaker 14: Girl?
Speaker 7: Question names them, don't say you live? Buy you the trail out than you tol me? I be excusing heavy book club goose at three?
Speaker 14: What's the chance to you at que me back to the Queen, our lady.
Speaker 3: Let's get uk to get what we did and find your train.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna take you join Willy in the ball. Say that I the great the we in the bed line's.
Speaker 9: Out to me.
Speaker 7: I talk about let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: I'm talking that want your spars.
Speaker 7: Let's say this. Sody's got the class hold be hey, let's get go walking out like that. That's what I'm talking by. We don't have fun. You don't see holding up the tone just again't like me. I'm a buy you a train. I'm gonna take you money in the past.
Speaker 1: Say I'm in the break in.
Speaker 7: The we in the bed line.
Speaker 14: Won't you meet me at the bar? Respect me? Pivot, see me how you feel woman, seend me what you say? Thirty five dimes, please serve Louis one three one people your shot, three for you with three for me. Shaking your body language. I love the conversation. And when you let your lips I get a teen listen, he said, with both bite tips. And you say you're in the moves. All I need is about an hour better?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Maybe, so let me take you where I live. The robber Swiss gives when I whispending your egg your legs with the chandelier, passing through the six song in the atmosphere a MALIXI pain sing so he can make it clean your drain.
Speaker 7: Come on, I take money in the bath. I'm in the break in the.
Speaker 19: We in the beadline, last gone walking, I walk you out about it?
Speaker 1: How Roger rock rock.
Speaker 3: You can do it all a boy yourself.
Speaker 1: Rocking.
Speaker 7: I don't walk you out about it?
Speaker 14: No, you.
Speaker 7: Did?
Speaker 9: You drain.
Speaker 4: You We in the Bellow.
Speaker 1: One of two point seven Kiss FM. See Christal with you. Thanks for having us on.
Speaker 4: Luke is here. He is a bro. Luke, are you there? I'm here, Okay, dude, check it. He met Brian on Bumble. Then they go out. They went to this Italian place.
Speaker 1: They hang, they shared assert and things are as he said, things are going well.
Speaker 4: He really liked her.
Speaker 1: He called her a babe several times, and he said there were fireworks as in Katy Perry. And then she goes come back to my place. And in the two minutes when they get into each other's separate cars, she cancels and says, I gotta get up early.
Speaker 4: So what happened.
Speaker 1: Sysney's theory is that she got some bad news about you from a friend, like I don't know. That's Sysney's theory. Tanya's theory is different. Let's go too, She's gonna be on the air right now with us. Be very quiet, Luke, let's see we can find out. Okay, cool, Brianna, thank you for joining us, Ryan Cistey and Tanya. How are you hi, Brianna?
Speaker 5: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 1: We're good? Okay, Brianna. We are calling you about a guy named Luke that you went out with recently.
Speaker 4: Does that ring a bell?
Speaker 16: Uh kinda?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, and tell me about Luke and well the date and everything.
Speaker 16: Wait, wait, is he doing a second date? I'll see Ammy, I've heard of this before.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 16: Is he on the line?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: He is? Oh boy, Luke?
Speaker 10: Yay, okay, welcome.
Speaker 2: Well now this is fine. You know what, Let's just put it all out on the table.
Speaker 1: Guys, Okay, get out. Let's not beat around anything. Let's cut to the chase scene here. Brianna, you are on a second date.
Speaker 7: Update.
Speaker 1: Uh nice, thanks for listening. And Luke reached out and he's like, here's the deal. Way into you described you several times as way into you and said you guys are a major babe, and he said that, yeah, went on the great day and then you invited him back to your place and in the two minutes when you got into separate cars, you canceled on him, said you got to get up early. And he's not heard from you since, so like something happened in that window after you left the date and we're trying to figure out what happened.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean our date went really well, but honestly, like toward the end of the day, I just saw something at the end. It just wasn't cool. It rubs me the wrong.
Speaker 4: Way, rubbed you the wrong way.
Speaker 16: Well, I saw my name in his phone as so when I asked him to go back to my place, I texted him in the address and then all of a sudden, I saw a message pop up on his phone and it said big Booty Brianna.
Speaker 3: Big Booty Brianna.
Speaker 9: Yeah, look, I.
Speaker 3: Don't hate it.
Speaker 10: I mean, hold on, hold on. I mean, like, all right, first of all, that's kind of cool nickname, but do you realize that it's a compliment. That's a compliment.
Speaker 16: I mean, I just don't really appreciate that. Like, I go out with so many guys and that's all they want, that's all they.
Speaker 9: Spoke on.
Speaker 3: Trigger. I can see that being a trigger.
Speaker 10: Okay, So I mean, all right, so give me a second here, if I may defend myself. We met that night for the first time, and the only way that we knew each other or I knew anything about you from before, was your pictures on Bumble would definitely go off some assets. And I meant that trill that like when I saw you know, that's just how I stored you.
Speaker 3: You know, that's so interesting because that is interesting.
Speaker 10: You're gorgeous. I didn't mean to insult to It just seemed like something you were proud of. I'll change it, like right away. I just want to go out with you again.
Speaker 16: That's it, try Bumble, Yeah, exactly more than that.
Speaker 4: What's your last name?
Speaker 3: That is her actual name? So then he doesn't forget what about it.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna forget because he likes it.
Speaker 7: Yes, meeting, I have to.
Speaker 4: Can I just give you my two cents on this screen?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 10: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I feel like I kind of like Luke. I mean, that's a dumb mistake, I get it. I think he has this kind of sense of humor about him that you, Mike might find, as I have over the last ten minutes, find slightly charming.
Speaker 16: I wouldn't say it's charming, but you know, I just feel like all men are most men that I at least come in contact with, that's all they focus on.
Speaker 10: Okay, So I am changing your name in my phone right now, as we speak, and I want to see you again, like I literally, you know, I knew nothing about you except from your bumble profile. Like I said, so changing your name. Want to get together again, start fresh, do it again? Like because I think you're really cool. I want to get to know you more.
Speaker 16: I mean, look, if you have tons of thousands of other women in your phone with these nicknames, it kind of screams player. So I just want to make sure that that's not you.
Speaker 4: We're making programs.
Speaker 12: You can go through it.
Speaker 10: You can go through my phone, you can go through Lucas.
Speaker 1: I'll see you tomorrow with it all deleted, the long Legged Luke. I guess right, this is great.
Speaker 3: Wait, but sidebar, Brianna, I've been truly trying to make my butt firmer. Do you do specific exercise?
Speaker 4: I've been doing.
Speaker 7: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm into it as well. I'm actually doing claims.
Speaker 9: With the band some light already LS.
Speaker 18: You know that's all r d L.
Speaker 5: R d L.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's where you live.
Speaker 7: My gosh.
Speaker 3: Yes, you to squeeze your cheeks, favorite thing to do.
Speaker 4: I it doesn't matter. I'm so I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get my I wanted to be like a little like I want you to be able to rest your phone right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just arch your back.
Speaker 7: You got it, Lucy.
Speaker 1: There, we're going out, Brian, Yeah, we're going out with it.
Speaker 17: We're taking around it as all right.
Speaker 1: Well listen, Luke, Brianna, we're gonna leave it to you. But I think we've made some progress here.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean I'm not to go out with him again.
Speaker 10: Success awesome.
Speaker 1: Don't say anything, Luke, dult say anything. Just text her later.
Speaker 7: For sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, good bye, everybody.
Speaker 1: Bye. I'm still glad you asked because I've been really trying to like have my jeans more filled out in the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been wanting my booty to just be perkier, just like a little.
Speaker 4: Did you find Luke charming?
Speaker 7: Sistey?
Speaker 3: I gotta like the guy I did. I did enjoy him. Yes, That's why I was like, what could it.
Speaker 5: Be with him?
Speaker 4: That says something dumb and then it's funny.
Speaker 2: The big booty Brianna though, oh dumb move.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think he learned He'll never do it again.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: H Madison Beer, well not two point seven because I found.
Speaker 3: I love that song me too.
Speaker 4: You know it grew on me. I didn't know buy too, but it was like I heard it and now I hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my favorite song right now is that Fortnite song with post Malone and Taylor A good one. I'm just saying, the next time we play them and play it twice.
Speaker 3: Maybe I've been having like I have a new hyperfixation off that album every week. It changes every single week. It's so crazy.
Speaker 4: I have a hyperfixation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds intense.
Speaker 4: It's just her fixation.
Speaker 3: I just no, no, no, no, I just listened to it on repeat multiple times just throughout the day.
Speaker 4: What about Expressive by Sbriena Carpenter.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's up there. But right now I'm still in the Tortured Posts department. So it's guilty of sin.
Speaker 4: Okay, well find Sabrina will wait?
Speaker 3: No, don't sleep on Billie Eilish.
Speaker 4: Oh have you not even gone through that album yet? Start to finish?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have no.
Speaker 4: I'm talking to Tony in order.
Speaker 3: I have not no chance Tonya did it in order? Okay, excuse me, ma'am. You're a bouncer. I'm not a bouncer. You are a bouncer. Go chronological However, if I find when I like, I'll listen to that one over and but that's not the process over and then I was chronological.
Speaker 2: That's not the process. He listened to it from start to finish as like a movie on.
Speaker 4: A maybe this one.
Speaker 1: I can't you guys, oh, Serena Northridge, how are you doing? Hi?
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm good.
Speaker 1: This is going to be a tough conversation, I think, because what we understand is that your significant other is a musician and you you are asking us how to tell him to give it up and get a real job.
Speaker 7: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 14: It is.
Speaker 4: Why do you want him to do that?
Speaker 6: Because you know he's twenty three now, and he has been at this since he was nineteen, and nothing is happening with his music, like nothing he has done as a musician.
Speaker 9: Or with his van has moved a needle.
Speaker 5: You know, he barely is grapes by every month.
Speaker 16: So I don't know.
Speaker 9: I think it's time for him to move on.
Speaker 3: Do you guys live together?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think it's very just a matter of fact, he does need to give it up, per se. But you need to say, hey, we need to make ends meet or I need you to pick up the slack a little bit more, right, and then that'll just hopefully kind of push him to get a job that pays him well, and then he can do this as a hobby as still follow his dreams.
Speaker 10: Exactly.
Speaker 8: Yes, but I fear that if I say that, he will forever resent me for getting him to give up his dreams, because well, he thinks that I'm not supported enough.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: That's why you really need to think through your delivery, your choice of words, and the way that you say and when.
Speaker 3: That's everything, how and when you say it.
Speaker 4: The tone and when the tone and when?
Speaker 1: Because the other thing you got to do here, Serena, is you got to start the conversation by saying I love you, I'm with you. We have each other, which is great and it's so rare to find what we have. But we got to put everything on the table. We gotta put everything on the table. And when you put everything on the table, you say, the reality is just this, This is the reality. Right, we got to make things happen, but you shouldn't have to give up what you love. But for the moment we got I mean, this is the reality. So how can we figure this out? Together because I got you, I'm with you, and that's it. That's the conversation.
Speaker 4: Do you want me to.
Speaker 1: Cry that great?
Speaker 16: Actually no, no, I think that's kind.
Speaker 1: Of calm, easy don't do when someone's tired. I generally like these conversations over coffee.
Speaker 3: And you can even say, like you admire the fact that he is so passionate about something and that he pursues it and that you love that about him, and you don't want him to give that up. So do you need you need help and he needs to supplement in some ways.
Speaker 4: So let's figure it out together.
Speaker 1: Union union union union, union union union, Yeah right.
Speaker 2: I mean he gotta good a job, period.
Speaker 17: So I wouldn't say it like that though, it's time to get a job. Enough with this, all right, Well, Serena, good luck, keep us posting. I appreciate you just.
Speaker 1: Reaching out to us and trusting us with that conversation. It is, as we learn in life, it's not the what always, it's the.
Speaker 4: Holl in the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: And the resentment thing is true because cut to twenty years from now, and if nothing ever did happen with his music career or whatever, then he would always look back on her and be like you did this, but really she didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, you don't want that, you don't want the resentment. So the wheel of games here, let's me see we have on the wheel of games, which freeway would you take? Sabrina Carpenter or actual Carpenter? That's County Fair calorie counter.
Speaker 4: How do I get there? And name that summer herb. Those are some new ones.
Speaker 1: We also have match game and do you know it's in finished the lyric all that stuff we'll spend in just a second. If you want to play for pink tickets, get ready for that? All right, Sysney, clear this up. There is a portal we got to talk about connecting the United States to Ireland.
Speaker 4: What's happening?
Speaker 2: So I did find out that it was put there by a Lithuanian artist, and so yes, it's like an art experiment to see how people on the opposite sides of the world interact and how they treat each other even through a portal. And what we discovered within the first weeks and days of it being up last week, It has been up for like a week before that, but last week they shut it down because people just don't know how to act and or behave in front of said portal. So it has actually since then been back up and running. Hopefully it doesn't get shut down again. But it's kind of cool to see that, Like you're separated three thousand miles apart from the south their country, and to be able to interact live like some people like, there's actually a lot of good that came from this.
Speaker 3: There was a marriage proposal.
Speaker 2: There's just innocent stuff like people dancing back and forth to each other, little things like that, reconnecting with family and friends that have friends in either New York or in Dublin. Like, it's just it's kind of cool to have that window into these other cities. And I thought it was a really cool experiment and idea in general for this portal.
Speaker 17: But man, like, this is why we can't have nice things because people are exactly we can't play with these good toys because we open this up to everybody and someone breaks our toys.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 3: But would you like if this were to come to La? What's city here in La? Do you think it should be posted up in?
Speaker 1: Well, that's like La for me, I would like, I mean you could go dt La, Okay, I would put it in Hollywood.
Speaker 18: I put it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't put it in Hollywood either, because I feel Hollywood is just so touristy that that's.
Speaker 3: Not right really like l A.
Speaker 1: I mean there are obviously, but I know what you mean, Like where's like should we put it in a city like Alhambra right now in front of the green grocery?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Elserino right, yes, No, but that's like the fun of it, like you put it like at the Santa Monica pier and then all the tourists can portal to their to their friends and family instam tramenade.
Speaker 4: That would I mean, it'd be very popular there.
Speaker 1: I mean kind of like the idea, like it's kind of it's fun and if you can put these really interesting places from around the world and connect it does for me. It does give you a little happiness. But let's not abuse the privilege exactly right now, we just spun the wheel of games and it landed on I'm interested in this one. It landed on which freeway would you take? Angelika? Welcome?
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 10: I'm doing good?
Speaker 16: Thank you, And now that I'm hearing you.
Speaker 1: Well, tell us where you are and tell us about yourself.
Speaker 3: I'm actually on a break.
Speaker 16: I'm at work, but yes, I'm also a new mom, so I'm as my little one.
Speaker 4: How little is your little one?
Speaker 9: Eight months?
Speaker 3: Bestge?
Speaker 1: Yes it is. Well, we are going to get into something called which freeway would you take? It's for pink tickets at Doctor Stadium. So I'll give you two Southern California cities, right, two soub cal cities, and you tell me which freeway you would take to get from one to the other, because we do take a lot of We take pride in naming freeway routes here in Southern California, and for those who visit or don't live here, they don't understand the language we speak when we talk freeway. Yeah, you gotta get three right before you get three wrong?
Speaker 7: You ready?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm the test. Let's go.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna assume for this game there's no traffic.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're gonna choose the most direct route because sometimes I navigate based on what I think is going to be a snarl.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: If you were in in you know, and you wanted to get to Lax, which freeway would you take?
Speaker 10: I don't even know where in the valley?
Speaker 9: Where do you live in Orange County? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, no, that's wrong. Don't know where it is?
Speaker 1: Is wrong? It's four or five?
Speaker 5: You know what that is?
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, So let's try this.
Speaker 1: If you were in Commerce, Okay, and wanted to get to Disneyland, which freeway would you take.
Speaker 5: Commerce going south? I'm guess the five.
Speaker 4: It's like the five is a safe guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is correct. Now for another one here, if you were in downtown LA and you wanted to get to Santa Monica, which freeway.
Speaker 3: Would you take Downtown LA.
Speaker 4: To the straight shout to the beach?
Speaker 10: I must say like the seven ten, the ten?
Speaker 11: Ten?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I had seven? Ten? Have you left your neighborhood before?
Speaker 11: I don't have a much, but it's funny because I do drive a lot from all Right, So here's another one.
Speaker 4: See the score.
Speaker 1: If you were in Pasadena and wanted to get to Duarte, which freeway what'd you take?
Speaker 5: Pasadenas North and Darte.
Speaker 4: Pasadena to Duarte?
Speaker 5: Okay, then I'm just a guess because.
Speaker 15: I'm going to guess.
Speaker 4: So to ten, I mean by numbers, but not by freeways. To ten.
Speaker 10: Goods, Well, you have lost the game, but I do, I do.
Speaker 1: Want to give you pink tickets to celebrate your newborn congratulations.
Speaker 3: Yeah needs it out?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 9: Oh yes I did.
Speaker 4: You're very well. Thank you for listening to us down there in Orange County.
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 20: Yes?
Speaker 9: Bye?
Speaker 4: All right, So that was fun. Want anyone got the tickets?
Speaker 7: Anyhow?
Speaker 3: That's such a hard game.
Speaker 4: Well, if you have driven through some of these places, it's not that hard.
Speaker 1: The ten from downtown you have GPS on your phone.
Speaker 3: Who pays attention on him? You should know the freeway? Okay, I knew that one, but that's kind of the only one I know. Really.
Speaker 2: You can't get to Fromasadena two ten Auby Nope.
Speaker 3: And I couldn't get to Lax from Encino.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, wow right there.
Speaker 3: But when she said four oh five, I was like, so that was the the what what got me to thinking like, okay, you have to get to the four o five to get to Lax. So then that's where I got the ten for Santa Monica.
Speaker 4: Oka, Wow, you and Angelica need to travel together?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you function every day?
Speaker 7: I ah, tell me where to go? How do we need to know?
Speaker 4: I want to shout everybody in the twenty two right now if you're.
Speaker 2: Listening, Yeah, where's the twenty two time.
Speaker 4: Orange the garden Grove?
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, you gave it to her.
Speaker 1: Selene is on the phone here. This is a Hometown Hustler update. It is kind of fun when we can check back in with some of the people that we featured. This feature was like four years ago. Uh Selene from Lali Varia got an update on a hometown hustler and this is it if you're just joining us.
Speaker 4: La Times used to the big profile on them too.
Speaker 1: The only Spanish language children's bookstore in La and y'all are expanding. Selena, thank you for coming back on Good Morning, Good Morning, O La comes dame.
Speaker 14: Too.
Speaker 4: So I talked.
Speaker 1: I told everybody the good news. You're going double the size. Tell us about what happened since we last spoke with you.
Speaker 5: Wow, you know, our space became very little. We used to host events during the weekends and at some point people stay outside or you know, we have to leave people outside on the street with their strollers for a story time. So we said, let's this is time to find a new place. And that's why we made the decision. But as you know, it was hard to find a space in La We wanted to stay in the same neighborhood, and yeah, it took us about a year to find the space that we needed and had all the things that we wanted to have in there.
Speaker 4: Is make sure I say it correctly.
Speaker 1: Is La Liberia still the only Spanish language bookstore for kids?
Speaker 5: You said it right, La Livediah. Yeah, were specialized in children's and young adult books in Spanish. We also have some books by lingual books as well.
Speaker 18: Well.
Speaker 4: This is really good news.
Speaker 1: I mean it's fun for us to reconnect years later after featuring you on Hometown us are and hearing that by popular demand, you've got to expand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's been very exciting.
Speaker 18: We are so happy because you know, the bi lingual community, you know, we see they need a space, they need a place where they can share their experiences about rising by lingual kids in Los Angeles, and yeah, this is We are very happy with this new move and we are getting ready for the opening, the celebrations and for the new things that come to A Libretia and this is space.
Speaker 5: We will have the bookstore, obviously, we will have an area for worshops, the offices and also the warehouse.
Speaker 2: That's perfect.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the fact that you guys started as two tables at a book fair Selina. It's just really cool. The new location just off the ten on West Adams and Buckingham. It opens in June.
Speaker 4: La Liberia.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for coming back on with us and need success keep us posted.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I will like grass.
Speaker 5: Yeah for the invitation to be here.
Speaker 4: Then, are very welcome. Thank you for listen. Bye bye bye bye. That's cool right because you.
Speaker 1: Know, you start your own business your hometown. Also, you don't which direction it's going to go, but it's going up for them.
Speaker 2: I love that it's bilingual.
Speaker 4: And yeah, if we've never met and we.
Speaker 1: Do meet, I still feel like we are going to feel like we know each other, right, Like I'm talking to anybody listening right now, we've never met. When we see each other, and we will, we will cross paths in this town. I feel like it's going to feel like we've met before, or like.
Speaker 3: Long lost relatives. I know what you mean, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was in an elevator it was last night, and a woman looked over and she said to me, did I go to school with you?
Speaker 4: I said nope, and she said, oh, and that was it.
Speaker 18: And that was it.
Speaker 1: I introduced myself as Ryan and she walked out on her floor. I felt like I knew her and she felt like she knew me.
Speaker 14: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you from somewhere?
Speaker 1: So if you do see us in the wild, say hi, always say hi. Trying to report tone what do you got?
Speaker 3: Ali and Bill Hater have been dating for a minute, but they've been really quiet as a couple, so we don't really know much about them. But now we know how the two of them started dating. So Ali got divorced in twenty twenty two, and she said, I didn't expect the news of my divorce to go so widespread in public. I felt embarrassed and ashamed, but I realized that all these media outlets were acting like a bat signal, letting all potentially interested men know. And so one day after joining a dating app, she got a phone call from a guy that got her number from a mutual friend. It was Bill Hayter and he said, I happened to hear the news of your divorce, and I've had a crush on you forever. I actually told my friend years ago that you were my dream girl.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: So my two takeaways from this story were, if you're going through a divorce, I think a lot of people feel shame and gil and embarrassed about it, but do not post it. Let me people know that, like make it known that you are single. And then two be direct because Bill just went fully in and it worked.
Speaker 1: I think so Bill Hayter from SNL and Barry and Ali Wong from Beef and always be my maybe, right, I think that's good.
Speaker 4: I'm Bill Hayter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And how I bet was he must have been like so excited when he saw the news, right Like he was like, that's my dream girl.
Speaker 4: And I wonder what the window was of waiting before he did the reach out.
Speaker 3: And you know what's interesting, I think maybe because he's like, this is my dream girl. And then when you find out that they're divorced, you're like, I'm not wasting any more time. I'm not letting anybody get to my dream girl. I'm going first. It's still a romantic It is very romantic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hollywood romance. It sounds like it's all going well. I'm sad that it's time, but I'm glad because I've been holding it for like an hour.
Speaker 7: Oh me too.
Speaker 3: I've been literally slacking Mark, Like, if I laughed too hard, it's not gonna be good.
Speaker 4: Why do you have to tell? Why is he involved?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I need to tell somebody.
Speaker 1: And if you didn't laugh too hard, we're not doing our job.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We're back tomorrow with another broadcast midweek and then on Thursday and Friday. I pay your bills all day long. Thank you, Sisny and Tanya. That was quite fun.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Let's get too, are you you shoots?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: I didn't hear from Sistney. She's tired her shoot down there?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 1: All right, well okay, back room, What would you like to know about us today?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I mean I'm turning the table. Would you like to know what you missed in here today? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Thinking on your feet, it's not like we heard everything.
Speaker 11: But.
Speaker 20: Now it's impossible to listen to the whole thing when you're working. Back there, I know that we were talking about R d l's so we need a lot. Tanya and I were saying that we would like to firm up our rear ends. And I've been working so I do thrusts and I do band clams and I do uh clam bands, and I do hydrant hydrant dog hydrant piece and you get down on the floors and use the van.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, it's a sight to see, sisy, Sure it is. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The trick with that is to just get really high and pulse, yes, pulse.
Speaker 4: Up high anyway. Our d ls are basically what do.
Speaker 1: You call them?
Speaker 2: You hold the bar and you lean the roman deadlifts.
Speaker 4: Well you yeah, well you hinge. I just know you hinge at your hips and you come back.
Speaker 2: I feel it's one of those workouts where you feel like nothing's happening, but it is, but it is.
Speaker 3: Next time, I know boring to do.
Speaker 2: I Hey, I do not like that workout.
Speaker 3: It's also one of those workouts where everybody a lot of people do it wrong and like, you don't know, you know what I mean? Like I always feel in my hamster. You can't you can't arch your back. You have to keep your back straight the whole time. Wheeze your stomach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and does that answer your question?
Speaker 4: Back room? Those are our dls?
Speaker 15: Yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, Sysney's got you till eleven o'clock. What's in the big sis hour naha NonStop music. I'll be going guys back tomorrow. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 4: Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow