Speaker 1: Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity with us right now. The great number one TV anchor, best selling author Bill O'Reilly has a new podcast called We'll Do It Live. You should watch it. Some great guests and check out his YouTube channel Bill O'Reilly on YouTube. Some really good stuff there, and of course the regular show and the column. You get everything at Bill O'Reilly dot com and then the link to everything there Bill O'Reilly dot com. Bill O'Reilly, how you doing?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: I think I just saw a Hannity float by in the Atlantic Ocean on a rat.
Speaker 1: Well, he's trying to get away from what happened. You know, last night we had these primaries in New York and our crazy Kami mayor everybody endorsed one. All these crazy democrats, socialists. They're calling it the hate slate, the Commy Corridor. What is going on here in New York.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a very interesting political story, and no doubt about that, Mark, and thanks for having me on. I picked up a couple of weeks ago, as you may know, I have a collection of historical stuff from all over the world, and I picked up Mao's Little Red Book, first edition, nineteen sixty six stamp from the immigration people in the United States saying you can sell us, but we don't endorse it. This is really a find and the book basically says, look, the communist movement is based on a few things, and we are seeing those things in New York City. The first one is seizing assets from the proletarian class and distributing them to the working people. And that means that what Mandanni is actively doing is he's making it impossible for Mark Simone to buy an apartment and fix the apartment and rent the apartment. So you cannot do that because of all the regulations. And Mandannie's goal is to have this city control all the housing. That's communism. So the three people that were elected yesterday in New York City will serve in the House of Representatives. Now there's about ten already in there that are communist people.
Speaker 2: They don't admit it. They all were socialists. We're democratic.
Speaker 3: Socialism had a bunch of garbage. I mean, they don't believe in private property, they want a wealth tax, they don't believe in punishing criminals at.
Speaker 2: All for whatever they do.
Speaker 3: They don't believe in any immigration reform, open border they want. These are communists. And what's interesting is the reason that's happened in New York City is half of the workforce in New York City half foreign born. And their values, I hate to say this, but it's absolutely true, are not the values of Indigenous Americans. So we embrace capitalism here, they don't. So when they get a guy like Mandani and his three acolytes that were elected yesterday to run in the primary, and that means they'll win in New York, Okay, they don't care whether there's asset seizure. These are the people that were born abroad. They just want things given to them. Not that they're lazy, and a lot of migrants are.
Speaker 2: Very very hard working people and have worked them.
Speaker 3: Way on their own. But there is a big segment of people who do not want to compete in American society. They don't want it. They want to be given housing, food, daycare, healthcare, on and on. And that's what these people promise.
Speaker 1: But you know, a guy like mom Donnie, highly educated, and we've run this experiment with the socialism about ten million times all over the world that fails every single time. So what are they just the greatest optimists in the world. I think maybe this time it'll work.
Speaker 3: No, it's power. So the easiest way to pain power in America at this point in history is to promise voters free stuff. There is no easier way to do it than that. You see in La San Francisco, Chicago, all the big urban centers where a lot of poor people have come and they can't afford to pay four thousand dollars a month for an apartment. And so Mandannie and his ILK they are aware that they can win by promising free stuff. Plus, I believe a guy like Mandannie, if you look at him and his point of view on crime, his hatred of Israel, he's a hardcore communist. He believes in the little Red Book that I'm holding in my hand right now.
Speaker 1: So this is New York, but we got all these craziesess you've got voted in. Last said, is this going to hurt the Democrat Party nationally? Is this going to spread and really do them in eventually?
Speaker 2: Yes, it will.
Speaker 3: That's an excellent question because the liberal wing of the Democratic Party, these are the Hollywood people, the industrialists, the people who run Disney, the people who run the network News. They don't want their ss SEZ. They don't want that, so there's a fissure. But in New York State, the migrant vote is now so overwhelming and there's no leadership at Albany. Hogel just okay, all of this stuff. She will do it before in November, she'll kind of dodge and weave. But once she wins, if she can be Blakeman, then it's the gates are open. Will give you, give you, give you, give you, give you. You know, look, New York State has fewer people than Florida, and we spend what five times as much per capita as citizen in New York and they do in Florida five times as much. So what do you think you're going to get? This is communism, That's what it is. And the media covers for it. So you'll never get anybody who just told you what I just said on CNN or ABC News. You'll never You'll never hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't understand the media covering for Joe Biden, covering for Nancy Pelosi, but the fact that they would cover for this, they could have stopped this movement. And where were the leaders of the party. Schumer, Pelosi a few years ago, putting out this fire before it spread. Why didn't they do that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Pelosi tried, and I'm not a big fan of hers. She tried. She warned everybody about the squad. She didn't like them at all. But she's out of it now.
Speaker 2: Schumer is Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: I mean that literally, he can he cannot speak.
Speaker 2: He has to read off piece of paper. Whatever you you could put on the paper. Joe Biden is a schmoll.
Speaker 3: You read it. Okay, He's gone, and Cortez knows she can beat him.
Speaker 2: She's next. And Cortez, with.
Speaker 3: All due respect, because I am not trying to injure her personally. She didn't know what communism is. She had no idea Stalin or Now or even Fidel shouldn't know. He knows is Bernie Sanders told her give as much stuff away as you can give who he knows. Can you imagine me sitting down with Alexandria Acassio Cortes for.
Speaker 2: An hour interview.
Speaker 3: We do the long form, now we'll do it live. Can you imagine me sitting with her?
Speaker 1: They used to agree to that stuff, remember you and Barney Frank. They used to agree to debate they don't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: But those are classic liberals. Frank's not a communist, and you know he's deceased, of course, but it would be And I wouldn't be mean to her. We both went to Boston University. She's a fellow Terrier. But do you think she could last three minutes in a debate with me? Now, Okay, I'm trying to sound arrogant. You can put forty five thousand people from the metropolitan area in the.
Speaker 2: Seat and it would be the same outcome.
Speaker 3: Oh anything, Congresswoman Cortees is not going to be able to debate them. She doesn't know anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard for people to imagine that a bunch of people could come in and like radically shift the whole culture. But Bill O'Reilly, you just got back from England. Tell everybody how England is transformed.
Speaker 3: Well, that thing has falling apart because of the giveaways for medical care and housing. So they allowed millions and their population seventy million in the UK ours is three point fifty here. So the UK government and has never been explained why allowed millions. They don't even know how many millions because they don't even count them from North Africa, from the Middle East, from South Asia poured into England, Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland poured in. As soon as they set foot on their soil, they get all the entitlements. So the British governments run out of money. They can't pay the healthcare for all of these migrants and their own citizens who were born there. They can't pay it. And once you can't pay it, your economy collapses. And that's what's happened there. So I'm doing a special for News Nation and coming up. I don't have a day yet called the Siege of London, because London's the worst over there. And I mean there are sixty Sharia courts scattered all through the UK, six to zero, so that the British government has said, no, we're not gonna win.
Speaker 2: You're not going to do the justice system anymore. You Muslims do it.
Speaker 3: How insane is that?
Speaker 1: And hey, tell everybody, when you went to England, you get off the plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm in Ireland, which is not nearly as crazy as England, and I flew from Court to London, about an hour flight on aer Lingus and I get off the plane and usually when you get off a plane go into another country. Because Ireland is in an independent country, you have to go through customs and get your passport stamped. And no customs.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, nothing.
Speaker 3: And I walked from my plane gate aer Lingus to the parking lot where a guy goes, hey, you know my driver in eight minutes.
Speaker 1: And nobody asked you to see a passport or anything.
Speaker 3: No, no one knew I was in a country. And that went for all hundred, two hundred and fifty passengers on that plane. They walked into the country. Nothing, no scrutiny whatsoever.
Speaker 1: None, unbelievable. Hey, we're talking with Bill O'Reilly. Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity, and we'll continue in a moment on the Sean Hannity Show. Hey, it's a Sean Hannity show. Mark Simone here for Sewan. We're talking with Bill O'Reilly. Make sure you check out his new podcast. We'll do it live. Make sure you well you can get everything. This show is calm. Everything's at Bill O'Reilly dot com. Hey, Bill O'Reilly coming up. We have America two fifty, the two hundred and fiftieth birthday. Incredible celebrations are the Democrats going to embarrass themselves during that week by not celebrating, by not looking happy about our country.
Speaker 2: Well, I here a room, and they're gonna drown somebody in the huh.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I don't think they're going to take the time to do something like that work against them. Although you might see some antifus and you know those people. G see one of the ANTIFA fanatics got one hundred years in the state of Texas action against the ICE agents just got sentenced yesterday.
Speaker 2: No, that's good.
Speaker 1: Those are the January sixth type sentences. I like those long sentences for these guys.
Speaker 2: Boy, they came down on eight guys.
Speaker 3: Eight antiefis went into Alvarado, Texas to attack ICE agents, and you know they caught them all because one cop was hurt and they all got forty years up in Texas penitentiary. And that's what we need to do that insurrection bill.
Speaker 1: O'Reilly, Hey, we don't have much time left. Tell me about Anthony Fauci. Are we going to end up seeing this guy finally get some what he deserves? Will justice catch up with Anthony Fauci?
Speaker 3: No, because he got a pardon from Biden Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I know that Trump people are looking at did Biden even sign it? Know about it?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 3: They the federal courts will never ever throw those pardons out because you know, it is way too much confliction in how they were made and all that. We all know that he didn't sign anything. He could barely find his way to the Oval office.
Speaker 2: We all know that. But the system is the system.
Speaker 3: But what Fauci will go through is an incredible damnation because Rand Paul is going to rip his throat out and Fauchi has to show up. He's under federal subpoena and if he lies, they could charge him with perjury. But when was the last time you heard anybody charge with perjury?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, I think they can already charge him, I just for that last round of testimony, but.
Speaker 2: They can't because Biden parted him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that would be great to see. Well, Bill O'Reilly, great to have you on. Hey, everybody check out his new podcast, We'll Do It Live. You got Jeens Simmons on this week right tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Simmons is quite a character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but watch all the episodes and check out Bill O'Reilly's YouTube channel. Boy, there's some great stuff there. And you can get a show and his column everything. Just go to Bill O'Reilly dot com. Bill O'Reilly dot com is a link to everything there and Bill O'Reilly, thanks for being with us.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me. Mark appreciate it.
Speaker 1: All right, take care. Hey, it's Mark Simone here on the Sean Hannity.
Speaker 5: Show, marking every day to remember the forgot. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome back. It's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Normally I'm on our big flagship station w o R here in New York and with us right now doing great work in Washington, d C. Congressman Matt Van Epps, Tennessee, great great American, very amazing credentials and served in Iraq, Afghanistan and serving right now in Washington, d C. A real tough battleground there, and ladies and gentlemen, great to happen with us. Congressman Van Epps, thanks for being here.
Speaker 6: Hey, Mark, Hey, Mark, thank you so much. Honored to be on with you. It's been a really exciting past six months. Now in office for six months and honored to serve in the Tennessee seventh Congressional District in fight hard for my constituents and for America, and very grateful for the time today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what a swamp to be serving in Washington, d C. But you're you're up to the task. So hey, hey, tell everybody about the This is a wonderful thing, the gold Star Families Act. Tell everybody about it.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, thanks Mark. So I made a campaign promise that the first bill that we would do would be for gold Star families and for veterans, and our first quarter in office, that's what we focused on, and we introduced back in March the Honored gold Star Families Act, which proposed to increase the death gratuity that gets paid to a service member's family after that service member is killed from the current amount of one hundred thousand dollars to two hundred thousand dollars, provide an annual cost of living adjustment, and make it retroactive to January first to cover Operation Epic Fury. The bill has twenty one co sponsors, is a bipartisan bill with a Republican co lead a Democrat co lead. It's been endorsed by the American gold Star Mothers, the gold Star Wives, the Military Veterans' advocacy with Honor Source America, a number of other organizations, and I'm honored to be able to report to you, Mark that a couple of weeks ago, language from our bill made it into the National Defense Authorization Act and that's moving forward, and so I'm really excited about that. Is this is an important step for our gold Star families. The language in the nbaa slightly slightly different than our bill. We're still those core provisions of my legislation made it through the committee markup, and I'm honored by that. We're also going to continue to push the bill as a standalone bill, and I'm very grateful for all the work that went in by my team. It is now also by Cameron, and so I'm sharing that with you for the first time.
Speaker 2: Senator.
Speaker 6: He introduced it last week in the Senate. So we've got a lot of great momentum here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would think with something as a no brainer like this that there'd be no opposition and that you wouldn't have to push, But I guess you got to fight for everything in Congress, don't you.
Speaker 6: That's right, and you know this, with this bill, we have a solemn obligation to stand behind the families of service members who have given everything for our country. And this is not the despertunity has not been increased since two thousand and six, and so we're providing a cost of living adjustment. We're increasing that. That's the tax free money that goes to that family immediately after that first week, first couple of weeks after service members killed, and you know, they're going through the hardest thing in their lives, and we want to alleviate some of that stress from the financial burden part of that. It is straightforard. Your absolutely right, Mark, and we've got to continue to push to get this done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, it's great work that you're doing. Now. If you watch Crazy MSNBC or something like that, I'll tell you the Republicans are all divided in the Civil War in the Congress. You're there, you're meeting with the GOP leaders. What's the real story.
Speaker 6: But listen, I have been so impressed by our freshman class and just being here for six months now. It is a great group of patriots, and we have amazing leadership, and we're fighting hard every single day and I could not be more proud this team and our our efforts. You know, Mark, you look at you look at the elections that happened in New York City last night, and I'd rather not, but yeah, well yeah, And you know, this is a this is a battle between between common sense Republicans and the and and Democrats that are just have this socialist, leftist, Marxist viewpoint. And in America two fifty, our two hundred and fiftieth anniversary, the greatest nation in the history of the world, we have we have a real fight right now between this common sense what Republicans are driving to help families, to drive down costs, to protect our country, secure our border, keep our border secure, and and we have these left crazy I mean, I just you know, I'm some of these candidates. It just baffles me. Mark. There's you know, one that used the American flag as a napkin. There's one that stopped going to church because Trump supporters were there. You know, There's there's one that refuses to stay the pledge of allegiance. Like there's a whole list of the things that they believe in, which is opposite of what our country is all about, what we fought for two hundred and fifty years as that shining city on a hill and we have got to have your listeners. We've got to have all of these folks come together for the in the behind the Republican Party and back Republican candidates so that we can keep this country the greatest country in the world.
Speaker 1: Wow, when you saw some of those some of those wackos last night that could be in Congress, are they going to fit in there?
Speaker 6: I mean I would I would say no. I mean it's I mean some of the you know, some of the backgrounds, some of the things that they're they're advocating for. I mean, just have have no business in not just in Congress, but in the fabric of America. I mean, these are these are failed policies, failed ideology that the world is has said no to. You know, you look at the socialist, Marxist philosophies that some of these people are are bringing, and it is opposite to the the core tenants of America. It will only cause greater harm for families. It will only make us weaker, and that's not what we can have. We've got to have the strongest country to lift up our families, to protect our citizens, and that's what we've got to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, so President Trump tell us about any interactions you had with him or how his leadership is affecting the Congress right now.
Speaker 6: Well, well, let me let me go back a couple of you know, as a brand new guy, I had an opportunity to fly an Air Force one President and that was that was a pretty special moment for me. It was during the the Memphis Safe passport so not in district for me, but I've been talking about I sit on Homeland Security and I've been talking about the Memphis Safe Passporce as a great example of the President's leadership of Governor Lee and Tennessee, of his leadership them working together to reduce crime across all metrics in Memphis, to make that city safe and more prosperous. And it's a great outcome that can serve as a template for the rest of the country. I got to go to see the event that the President did a couple of months ago, and it was remarkable supporting all of our law enforcement first responders. And after that event, I got to be on Air Force one with the President and fly back to DC. And you know, Mark, I've had a number of phone calls with him, and you know that got to be on air Force one, which was a really fun moment for me, and he just he always asked about my family, how we're doing, and is so supportive and it is just a phenomenal leader.
Speaker 1: Now, well, that's great to hear. Hey, tell us what this can't be. This can't be American tax money to the Taliban. Tell me that's not true.
Speaker 6: So the House plans, as you know, I think, to vote on the National Security Department of State related programs this week, which oversees foreign aid. And this is a it's something so Burchite out of Tennessee. UH passed the bill last year UH to prevent this. This is money that is going via the United Nations is ends up being skimmed and taxed and taken by the Taliban. And we absolutely cannot have that. We we have, we have got we've got to stop that. I don't I don't want to see a single US dollar going to the Taliban directly or indirectly. I served in the Global War untire. I served in Afghanistans, fought against UH. This that regime and and and that is absolutely inexcusable. So we've got to work really hard ensure that doesn't happen. I'm so glad that my my friend and colleague Tim Burchett led on that a year ago before before I was in Congress, and that got got through the House. And so we've got to keep pushing on that to ensure that not a single dollar goes to the Taliban.
Speaker 1: Well, unbelievable. Hey, so you're you're relatively new to Congress when you got there, who was who is nice to see you? Who took you under their wings? Who was your biggest help there?
Speaker 6: Well, I'll tell you Mark, I'm truly everyone has been so helpful, from leadership to all of the members, truly all of the members of the freshman class here with me, who kind of pulled me in. I came in in December in that special election, and they were kind enough to pull me in. But you know, I also I tried to I try to build a lot of relationships and work with a whole lot of folks both on BUOT my security and then Science, Space and Technology, which is the other committee that I'm on. I'm in the Republican Study Committee that's chaired by August Fluger out of Texas, who's great, August, and I I got to play in a baseball team this year. I grew up playing baseball, was in the Congressional Baseball Game two weeks ago, and it was one of the absolute most most fun things that I've gotten to do. But I've built a lot of really strong relationships through that. And you know, Mark, we won that eleven to two, and I got to begin the game as a pinch runner a few times to score two runs. But I think being with our team and winning with the GOP against the Democrats in the Nats Ballpark is something I'll never forget. I was able to have my young daughter with me in the outfield before the game and we were able to run around. It was just a very special moment for me and my family. But it's also been an opportunity to build some additional strong relationships with all of those Republicans that play on the baseball team.
Speaker 1: That's great. Hey, we're talking with Congressman Matt Van Epps. I just tell me the Save Act. What chance do we have to get in this past?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, so we passed it out of the House twice. We voted for twice to Save America Act. And this is a you know, this is a ninety ten issue. In the country. I mean, this is something that we we absolutely have have got have got to continue.
Speaker 2: To push forward.
Speaker 6: We I fully support the Save America Act, my colleagues in the House to we you know, the president, this is a this is a top if not the top agenda item for the President. And so we've we've we've got to work. So it's got to work to get this done. And uh and so I'm I'm hope that we'll have a pathway forward on that. You know, this is the Save America Act, is the bill that requires voter ID that will require states to remove anyone.
Speaker 1: That shouldn't be on the roles if.
Speaker 6: They're illegal or if they've passed away. It requires votered ID at the polling site. Very very common sense, and we require IDs for at fifteen or twenty different things in our country, from buying alcohol to getting on a plane. And it's what we should do in our elections. And so we've we've passed this, voted on it twice in the House, and I've fully support an honor to support it, and we've just got to get it done.
Speaker 1: With Chuck Schumer in that speech yesterday when he said this will disenfranchise twenty million people. Twenty million people won't be able to vote. What is he talking about?
Speaker 6: No, I you know, there's a lot of misnomers out there marked on this, and there are provisions in there. I think you know, I've heard, well, the you know, military won't be able you know, to vote because of it. Women who change their names when they get married won't be able to and that's just false. There are provisions in it ensure that that that everyone's able to vote. And look and there's a I mean, there's even a mechanism where you can sign affidavit if you change your name and say no, that's my you know, that's my name. So no, this is this is the right thing. It's a this is a ninety ten issue. This is a you know, is common sense straight well kind of back to that. You know that the Democrats crazy candidates are putting up in Republicans common sense. This is this is common sense and this has a lot of support across the aisle, despite what what the voting record might be. But there are people all across the country that know that this is the right thing to do, a common sense solution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, you had any interaction with Hakeem Jeffries. He is the oddest looking guy on television. He looks like almost like a robot. But if you have to deal with him in any way.
Speaker 6: No, I've not, I've not. I you know, I've seen him on the House floor, but I've not had any interactions through my committee work or anything else. And no, but I you know, I can I can safely say that we see the world differently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what they say in the old days in Congress, once it was five o'clock, once the whistle blewe Democrats, Republicans, they all went and got a beer together. There's nothing like that anymore, is there?
Speaker 6: Well, really, no, I think there is. I'm honored to be on something called the Four Country Caucus, and so this is a group of both Republicans and Democrats, all veterans. It's probably the closest thing to that, to that old kind of notion. And we'll have speakers that come in in the mornings for about once a month or so, and we all get together and we do work collaboratively in that to advance veteran issues. So atter of fact, my honored Gold Star families all there's a vote process in the Four Country caucus. We set our bill through. It's a blind vote. We got one hundred percent of Republicans and one hundred percent of Democrats in the four country caucus to vote in favor of our Auditable Star Families Act. So it is an example of a bipartisan way that a group is working for veterans.
Speaker 1: Well, Congress, Sooan Matt Vanepps, you're doing great work. We're very proud of you, and we're very grateful to you. Keep it up, and thanks for being with us.
Speaker 2: Heany so much.
Speaker 6: Mark, Thanks for what you do. Honored to be here, and I hope you have a great day.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks so much. You hear that. Thanks for what I do? What am I doing? I got the easy point. Might just stand here and ask him questions. He does all the work answering, and I'm getting paid. He's not on this one. No, he's doing great work. We really appreciate it. And a nice guy, you can tell you like a genuine, honest, nice wholesome guy. You don't see that much in Washington anymore. Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean. Thanks for listening. Uh, we really appreciate it. It's the Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: Well, it's I'm afraid that's it for the Sean handed Show. I didn't expect to be here today, Linda, thanks for everything. Oh you're welcome. Thanks for coming in a pinch. We greatly appreciate you. You were awesome as always. I love it. Don't ever call me one hour before the show again like that.
Speaker 6: I owe you big time.
Speaker 1: Brother, you too. I had a whole day planned, all kinds of knows.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: It an honor to be here here, and I'm glad that you're all listening. Thanks for being with us. It's the Sean Hannity Show.